Speaker 1: Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: That was good.
Speaker 3: That's a strong coming in heart.
Speaker 1: I can probably do.
Speaker 4: Can we started again? Please?
Speaker 3: No, you can't know and welcome to the podcast. You can't do that to the man, even to continue to have my yogurt.
Speaker 1: Well, we have to do this Podcastle's role call.
Speaker 3: Gen Z who Dando's here? Jerzy present, pick up present, Now for the yogurt talking to yourself. Hey, everyone, Hello.
Speaker 5: You're going to eat the yogurt into the mic.
Speaker 3: That'd be very please.
Speaker 4: Mhm, sorry, it's.
Speaker 6: Giving everyone a chubby.
Speaker 4: You can't hear it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the second chubby of the morning. There was there was there was an office fat.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We can't say any more about it, but that happened. There was an explosion. We got excited and went everywhere.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 3: This is what happens when you don't see your friends and colleagues for a few days and you see them and for the first time in a while, and you just everywhere yogurt.
Speaker 4: Missus, missus, people speaking every story. I think.
Speaker 3: Okay, So my survey break so far has not been fun because a few days ago, I'm pretty certain that I experienced and I'm still experiencing a bad dose of food poisoning from. So you know, I don't even know day it is anymore. So let's just work backwards from today. So today m hmm, today is today. Yesterday, yesterday's yesterday. That was a bad day. Day before that was a bad day. Day before that was a bad day the day before. It has came in. It came on, came in hot, it came on that evening. So I'm on, I'm really on day this is day four. This is day four of it.
Speaker 1: But so you're on four bad days were still as bad as they won.
Speaker 3: It has changed slightly. Okay, let me start from the beginning. We had a bad We had we had a meal and actually was in work and all of us had this meal. I just want to be very careful with the names that we use because it probably can't I don't know for certain if the food poisoning was from this place, and if it's not defamation, YadA, YadA. So to say, we had we had a meal in here and that we got from an outside vendor. But everyone had some of this meal. But as we are all collectively eating it, we all said, this is ship this is so bad. Like everyone commented, yeh can confirm.
Speaker 1: It was terrible.
Speaker 4: I don't think hot like a lot of us didn't finish out.
Speaker 1: And yours even looked a bit green. We both and includes it on. They're green all the time.
Speaker 3: All the time. They were green eggs and hum green eggs and ham. I thought that was just a poem. And so there was yet an egg was part of my meal. And there was one part of my of my egg that was green. Now I didn't eat that pirate, but I had eaten lots of the other part of it and some of the other and accoutramns that were part.
Speaker 1: Of the meal, which which weren't good either was fun because we got we've got a hash brown.
Speaker 3: Okay, just be careful.
Speaker 1: A lot of places away. I know that we got this crunchy golden potato.
Speaker 5: We thing that, yes, correct, a large potato gem.
Speaker 4: Was There was too much going on in them.
Speaker 1: And they were it was. It was so and I like things that are well fried. This was so well fried that it was almost.
Speaker 4: You couldn't even eat it.
Speaker 1: The oil hadn't kind of pierced the actual potato.
Speaker 3: Sound like it was fried five times.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's very upsetting on that morning because I feel like we all needed really.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anxiety help us.
Speaker 3: Out exactly, So we all had some of that. Then went home and I did a few id ran a few errands on my way home. Then when I got home, I napped for a couple of hours, and then I don't think I actually ate until a lot later that evening because Claudia, my girlfriend, was out and I had some leftover dinner from the night from in the fridger in the freezer from femites previous, something that we have all the time that I wouldn't be that worried about. And that was the only other thing that I ate now that that meal that I had was like a chicken cashew thing, But like we've we've had it like millions of times. I've also reheated it millions of times, so I'm not that concerned. And I'm also very anal about when I reheat things that I make, share the chicken or me piping hard because I know how easy it is to have bad food poisoning. Yeah, so I can safely reel out that that meal that I had that evening is not because so then the next day comes and I'm not too bad.
Speaker 4: Hey, maby, maybe's just.
Speaker 3: It's probably not totally essential.
Speaker 1: Let me just turn on your mic.
Speaker 7: We're still learning, guys, we're still trying to figure it, figure this out.
Speaker 5: While we're doing technical stuff. Is the sound of my mic?
Speaker 6: Okay? Is it loud enough?
Speaker 3: I have to hear you speaking.
Speaker 7: I think.
Speaker 4: That was good, baby. How are you pez all right? Okay?
Speaker 5: I'm tired, really yeah, I'm exhausted. I've still I've been sleeping well because my daughter is still keeping me up. So it's kind of and she's been God bless her soul, such a pain in these last few days, like being unwell. She's just been up all through the night.
Speaker 3: What did it? Everything you touch is.
Speaker 4: Exploding, Brodie. We haven't been like far apart from you for that long.
Speaker 1: I'll get excited.
Speaker 4: Clearly, Hey, Moby.
Speaker 3: Mobby can't hear me because he doesn't have his headphone to the story, and you just no, no, no, no, okay. So Mobi, I I'm just telling the story of where I currently am in my health situation in terms of I've had bad food poisoning for the past for the past few days. So this all started about four or five days ago, and I'm pretty sure the corporate is the meal that we all had in here one morning that we all collectively said was really bad. We don't name any names.
Speaker 2: On Friday morning, we all had it. I know you're the only one who got sick.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 7: To be fair, I did have a funny, tunny but only for about one day.
Speaker 2: Okay, didn't you tell that egg will be fine? Right?
Speaker 1: Right? Two other things?
Speaker 5: Sorry? But I will say also we got the food. I chucked the egg from mine immediately because I don't eat eggs, which is a saving grape for me. No, I don't.
Speaker 7: Why not?
Speaker 5: I don't know egg boggy boy, and I also perpetually live in a state of a window of diarrhea. So I don't know. I could just you are missing out. I do like eighteen eggs a week.
Speaker 1: I would have a lot of eggs. Usually if I cooking eggs in the morning, I have ready.
Speaker 2: Yeah about egg whites?
Speaker 4: Where did us sit on egg whites?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 4: I would have two eggs.
Speaker 7: Normally, and then to get more protein, I would just add an egg ones because it's too much fast us.
Speaker 3: Wait, do you buy the egg whites in a little corn and origins? Would you deal another egg?
Speaker 1: Would just fuk af.
Speaker 7: The ear sometimes like four, so I do two normal eggs, and then I would get to eggs and just do the egg the e because it's too fatty.
Speaker 2: Otherwise absolutely not. The only enjoyable part of the egg depends on.
Speaker 7: Grambling eggs, like you don't even eat that's nice.
Speaker 4: I would never have like four fried eggs.
Speaker 6: Then I would probably be joining Pezzy.
Speaker 1: More about the loose asshole.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I guess I just I just have a very fast metabolism, I think is what it is. My my wife always my wife always laughs about how quickly things move through me.
Speaker 2: Did you get hit by food poisoning as well?
Speaker 5: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Who did just jazz?
Speaker 7: But I for only for one day. But I don't know if it was from that. But I did eat my egg.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, so maybe I just got a bad egg. There's also bread flu going around, so I don't know. So anyway, that was day one. The only thing I ate was that meal in the morning and left over dinner at home that was cooked well, reheated very safely, because I'm very amy about that. The next day didn't feel too bad, went to the gym in the morning, even though it didn't feel great. I think I felt like the effects of like kind of two day hangover because we had all had a big one two days prior. And then it wasn't until Daddy that kind of afternoon that I started taking a decline and just feeling not great. Oh sorry, I forgot to mention on the first evening. So on the same day that ate the meal, I thought my hangover like just turned into the worst thing ever, because I felt like normal hangover level all day, and then that evening I started shivering. I started sweating. Really, I was so I was so up and down and it was like seven pm, and I just took a turn and I was like, okay, this is bad. Then I thought I was getting sick. I was like, okay, I'm just coming down with something. Then the next day wasn't too bad, went to the gym. Then that evening I started getting like still with crimes, not feeling good on my inside.
Speaker 2: And then excuse me, I didn't sign up to be your agony aunt. Here chairs are we you know?
Speaker 3: Like, okay, actually, just while to the bottom of this topic.
Speaker 7: Sorry, it actually does take a few days for food poisoning, so the Friday meal makes sense.
Speaker 4: It e hours.
Speaker 7: It does it does, It takes up to.
Speaker 2: It can take me like a twenty four hour things.
Speaker 3: It can take up to two days to for you to actually feel it, and then up to five days or more depending on the type of food actually to go.
Speaker 7: I had food poisoning once from chicken, and I was in hospital, like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, did you get salmonella?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 3: Oh ship, that's what I think I have. I either have salmonella.
Speaker 2: Or I get salmonella unless you eat chicken.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I eat chicken. No, it doesn't know there is chicken in the meal as well, although we had You can't you can't elude us who it is.
Speaker 1: I'm feeling great.
Speaker 5: See I got food poisoning. The last time I got food poisoning was when I was single and I was out on a date and no a burrito from a from an unknamed place and we we had a decent date. I had a few wines, went back to hers and then I.
Speaker 1: During during during the you have a loose as during a specific act.
Speaker 5: This is from the mouth during I got up and then I went to spew and I had to cover my mouth as I was spewing, and did she believe because I got up mid corters to spew, covered my hands on the side of her bed, spewed into my hands and it shot out of the like.
Speaker 2: What's worse.
Speaker 5: She had just gotten a new kitten that was in a cage by the side of the bed, and red wine spew all over this poor cat. And then because I had been drinking, I couldn't drive home, so she had to look after me for the rest of the night. That was maybe one of the last dates I went on before, and.
Speaker 2: That was Did she believe it was food?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: But I was still.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is a good tally. Actually, who here has thrown up mid couitas thrown.
Speaker 4: Up mid Actually you know what I probably have. I don't think I have, No, I don't think so. I'm very strong Midas.
Speaker 3: Getting sick.
Speaker 2: Takes an extreme situation, all right.
Speaker 3: Already were gasping to Dallas.
Speaker 4: Mummy, what's the tally?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: I was hoping that be a few more joining the the yays and that tally there, But it's me, just me and pairs. Apparently mine wasn't entirely my own fault, but I was in it was there was a house party I was in. It ended up in the back of my car, which was the station wagon spacious, yeah, but made the foolish mistake of leaving the keys in the ignition and a couple of the lads from the party, a couple of mates of mine, came out and saw that there was some shenanigans going down in the in the back of the station wagon, and so two of them jumped in the front and started doing donuts while we were in the back, and that just that that pushed me to then throw up everywhere in my own car.
Speaker 3: Hang on, did they know you were in the car? Yes, that's what they got steam. Yes, So they.
Speaker 1: Just did donuts with you guys. Yes, bone cruel. So it was one of those ones with just two seats at the front.
Speaker 2: And then the back seats would down and there was like there was there was because I was planning to sleep in the car that the back seats were down and there was a mattress in there. But then they jumped in the front two seats and then they're just doing Look, it was a bit of an industrial like kind of It was like sort of outskirts of the city. So it's like a kind of industrial area and yeah, it was like a colder sack. So they just were in the colder sack. Did that oh my god, triggered it? Nah? And that was it was verom.
Speaker 1: They just do stuff a bit different.
Speaker 5: Was it good for a little bit though, like going you know, around in circles at one hundred klometers an hour while you're no, no.
Speaker 2: No, at no point it was good. It was It was middle It was like it was very much of what the hell is going on here? And then oh no, I feel sick?
Speaker 1: Your destination?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: For how long into the into the doughnuts? Did the coitas continue?
Speaker 1: Great question.
Speaker 5: I would be holding on until the end, like it was a fucking gravit trying.
Speaker 2: It pretty much immediately stopped the moment people got in the car and you were just you know, and you're sort of like what is going on?
Speaker 7: And you don't hurt Old Barty All right, Okay, I sick?
Speaker 4: Moving on.
Speaker 1: It's been a lot, hasn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm more only ten minutes then it's good going.
Speaker 1: It is good going.
Speaker 3: So anyway back to my eye.
Speaker 7: Where the stories, where's the worst place you've spewed on?
Speaker 1: Like on a night out actually on a woman.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I actually when I used to work in a former job where I used to travel a lot for work. I was like a work for like an AX company type of thing. We used to travel like a couple of days a week. And I came back and I felt a little bit a nervy in the stomach on the flight, and then I was like, oh God, as soon as I get off the plane, I'll go and clear it all that right, And I think we'd had been out for dinner, really rich in it before a lot of drinks. I was like, okay, attributing it to that no stress then and then as essentially as we're flying into Melbourne, it has subsided. I'm like, oh sweet, And they had no feeling whatsoever. I'm like, oh, it's past. I'll be able to make it home. Which was a dreadful, dreadful mistake. So then as we arrived and then I went to my car in that long term car park, picked up my car and I only made it, oh, just outside of the Melbourne airport, if you know, it's like when you're coming back heading toward the city in Tyler Marie. And then realized I'd made a faithful error, and I was never going to be able to make it back to the hour, which my parents place was on the other side of town. So then I was resound to the fact that I was going to have to pull over. But being a main highway, there is obviously no rest stops anywhere, and so and time was against me. I had to pull over on the side of the road the highway where everyone comes to the airport and stand and then there's not even a big nature strip either side. It's like a fence to a building and the road. So then I had to stand there, drop the dacks and I just pushed up against the fence because that was and then and then saw every car on coming towards me like looking at me like he's no, he's not. And then so and it took me minutes Like it wasn't like a quick over like it was. It would have been four or five minutes, and it was probably three pm footing the other front of that there ald time, you know that easy parking building whatever it's like the easy park or whatever, it's that one, right, And then obviously you need to tidy up afterwards and realize that what I didn't have anything on me. So I had a few tissues in my pocket, which got me I would say, ten percent of the way. And I realized where my car was parked further, probably ten meters from where I was huddled against the fence, that I had lots of documents in my briefcas with lots of paper.
Speaker 3: Just you having a briefcase is sending me.
Speaker 1: And I thought, beautiful, the paper will be great. And then so then I kind of hobbled, and I didn't want to pull them back up because then you're gonna You're gonna wear it. So I was like, you know what, I'll go without wearing it. So I'll just do the hobble. So like the half up, half down hobble across, go to the briefcase, take the papers out. Turns out paper is not a great substitute for toilet paper. They sounds similar paper, yeah, because it just crumbles rather rather use a suck.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I was in a suit, so I didn't want to take my shoes off tied. There's plenty of other materials.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I persisted with the paper a little hank, and to this day now carry a roll of toilet paper in my car at all time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've gotten I've gotten sick and a lot of places. I'm a sicker. I'm a farmary when and I gets too much of on a lot.
Speaker 4: Oh my friends are like that. But I'm I'm good.
Speaker 5: You keep it together.
Speaker 3: And the worst, the worst happened a couple of years ago, not too long ago, probably like the year before moved to Australia. Me and my girlfriend Claudia and two of our couple friends went on a ski trip to the French Alps. And the ski trips are great, Like you get on it pretty much every night, and one of the days would come back from the slopes, we've had a bit of lunch, and then that evening we were planning on just keeping a chill, not going out out, but just doing whatever. Me and the lads went out for a couple of like dinnertime beers, like we were still in our the like thermal gear, you were under your snow gear, like that's how much of ant, like a casual thing this was. We ended up getting on it and not coming home that night. So we'd literally stayed out from six pm to probably like three in the morning and gotten absolutely road off on the way home. We got some food. I had a pad tie and got home and I be honest, it's almost it's just a food with me. And we all got into it, went to our separate bedrooms with our respective partners, and I woke up in the middle of the night needing to spew. And I knew in that moment that I wasn't going to have enough time to get to the bathroom or get to anywhere safe. And I was like, Okay, in my drunk state, what can I do to minimize the damage here? So I rolled over to my right where the bedside locker was, and I was like, perfect, And I opened the drawer in the bedside locker, and I was like, if it goes in here, it's not going to go all over the floor exactly. So I opened I opened the drawer. I opened the drawer and spewed in the drawer, and naturally, like Claudie gets up and she's like, oh, what the fuck.
Speaker 7: Are you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm a good side.
Speaker 6: It's fine.
Speaker 3: And in that moment, I'd also have forgotten that I was using the bedside locker and in the drawer was my phone, my wallet, my Apple watch, all my important my passport and then I obviously like I didn't do it as good a job as I thought I did getting it all in there, so it still went on the wall to bed at the floor, and then in that state, I was also like, I'll clean it up.
Speaker 1: I'll clean it up.
Speaker 3: So meanwhile half the room is covered in vomb Claudie is giving out to me naturally, I'm like, i'll clean it, I'll clean it up. So I like jumped out of bed, picked up the bedside locker and tried to carry it to the bed to the bathroom to start cleaning it, like emptied out all my belongings. Trying to wipe up the sick. Didn't do a good job, because I went back to bed and woke up the next morning there was still everywhere, and then I had to then finish the job. And then my saving grace, well what I thought was my saving grace the next day was like the justification of me pulling out open the drawer and getting sick into being like if I didn't do that, it would have been way worse, and Claudie was like, well, number one, it was still as bad because he didn't get it all in there. And second of all, you didn't pull it open. It was just open because you didn't close it when you put you came in, so it was just there. That wasn't a bright idea that you had.
Speaker 5: I have a vision in my head of you and the bedside table in the shower having a shame shower.
Speaker 3: I've pretty much.
Speaker 6: I've got a good one. I got two good ones.
Speaker 7: So I'm not usually a vomber, like during the night. It's usually the next day that gets me because I've just drank too much. So this one time, I was like in Cans, so like you have to drive an hour to get to the place anyway.
Speaker 4: So it was the next day and I had to go to work usually classic.
Speaker 7: And to get from Cans to Port it's like a windy highway road. And my brother was driving my car back because I was I couldn't drive, and I was like, like I'm going to be really sick, like can you please pull over? And he just he was so mad at me for being so hungover.
Speaker 4: And he didn't pull over.
Speaker 7: So I had to spew out of the car window. And it's in my car and my friend was in the back.
Speaker 3: And the windows.
Speaker 4: Disgusting, and it was my car as well.
Speaker 1: Because it does the project force of going forward just brings it straight back in the window, which makes no sense. But I was like, I don't know why it does.
Speaker 2: The window behind is open though, Yeah, it all.
Speaker 1: Goes in there.
Speaker 2: It's the one hit with that before. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I was in the back seat and it was a long.
Speaker 3: Are you ride in the back with Ali in the front?
Speaker 2: It was case but there was a blue, blue cheese cheese burger. It was one of the worst things.
Speaker 6: Was just like bile and like tequila and well.
Speaker 3: That's bad on your brother, and not pulling over.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: I was like, I'm literally going to spew and he's that I don't care.
Speaker 2: That's more on him. That's more on him than you.
Speaker 3: Happened to me in a taxi before as well. I was like, I think I think I said I don't feel well, going to get sick, and he didn't really respond and it was coming and I tried to open the door.
Speaker 2: And you think the taxis would be bitter with that, because they're the ones who are going to have to deal with the ripercussions if they don't understand.
Speaker 3: Maybe I didn't, but I do remember I'd like to didn't tell. But what I did try to do. We were we were started traffic lights. Well I tried to open the door and and like you know, lean out in one fell swoop and get sick. But the door is locked. So I went pulled the handle. Nothing happened, and it just got sick on the door. And I was like, I was like, bro, you why did you lock me in?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That's pretty bad for him. He's just going to get on him.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I still pay the money.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you do have to pay a lot of you in the Uber or a taxi.
Speaker 2: That's pretty and your rating takes a hit too.
Speaker 1: Actually that might feel so much better now do and say thanks for that and then charge one hundred. But no worries at all, even so much?
Speaker 2: What is everybody's Uber rating? That's a curious I feel like, I guess I feel like that really that that sort of reveals a lot about a person.
Speaker 4: Can we see who's the worst and who's the best.
Speaker 1: The belief if you're close to five, I don't trust you, Yeah, like someone that's really in the mid through.
Speaker 2: That also means that you've never let someone else, because you know, occasionally do you guys have let like put someone in an uber on your uber. Very occasionally you got to send someone home.
Speaker 7: No, I'm going to blame it all on me if it's bad, how do we actually Oh yeah, that can.
Speaker 3: Who do you reckon? Is going to have the best and worst?
Speaker 1: The worst?
Speaker 3: I reckon? Yeah, I reckon the worst, the best?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Perry the best?
Speaker 1: And yeah, all right, let's go around. Let's start with Moby.
Speaker 2: I'm rocking a solid four point eight one.
Speaker 4: To go last.
Speaker 1: No, we're going around clockwise.
Speaker 4: Four point seven seven.
Speaker 1: You've had a few people mark you down, though, you're starting to get down their paroldo four point seven to three.
Speaker 3: I am four point seven seven.
Speaker 2: Tired.
Speaker 1: I'm a four point six five.
Speaker 3: Perry is the worst. I would love to see.
Speaker 2: Basic numbers.
Speaker 4: Friend, I'm not the worst.
Speaker 1: I would love to I would love to see I would love to see all the reviews all And why why I reckon?
Speaker 5: It's because a couple of times I've been quite confrontational about the directions they've been driving.
Speaker 2: Some backseat drive.
Speaker 5: I haven't done any vomiting or any like real trunk nights, and but it's been a lot of like it's probably my wife being fucking mouthing.
Speaker 2: To be honest, I.
Speaker 4: Think it's because I cancel a lot of mine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get a bit.
Speaker 7: I get a bit because when I'm when you're a girl by yourself, and like, if you're going home late at night or whatever, you've you've got to be careful, and.
Speaker 4: Yeah you do, and I cancel a lot of them. So that's probably why.
Speaker 7: But I'm just going to say that's my reason why mine ship because I'm very good when I'm drunk.
Speaker 4: I can have a good chat.
Speaker 2: I mean, none of them are that bad. Getting getting a little bit further down, but I'd.
Speaker 1: Say mine's been on the on the up certainly of the last couple of years, have been a bit more reserved, a little more mature. But the boys are used absolutely rageous in particularly if you're getting one uber from one place or another and the next destination is where you really want to be. Oh, that uber is absolutely going off a shop, just shaking from side to side. And yeah, the drivers don't necessarily appreciate that.
Speaker 2: No, I'm sure some might.
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, yeah, I'm sure sure a lot do. Who I think we're up to a fun fact? Whose fun fact are we doing this week?
Speaker 4: I haven't done mine.
Speaker 3: He led with some pretty soft key last week, So should we save it for the next one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, save it for the next one.
Speaker 1: And we'll all promise that next Thursday's podcast will be slightly higher end and less in the gunner. Should we all agree?
Speaker 6: No, let's.
Speaker 4: Okay. Cool.
Speaker 3: That'll be your while