Speaker 1: Jason Lauren on Nomber one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody, and welcome on the weekends.
Speaker 3: Good morning. We still haven't quite made it home from Los Angeles yet. Clinton and I are coming to you from the Beverly Hills.
Speaker 4: Bureau, the Bureau which I think we should open permanently.
Speaker 5: You know, we've just realized it's the weekend.
Speaker 3: We should say we should stay. Sorry, you're not our dad. You can't actually tell us what to do.
Speaker 2: It's a working week for you, guys.
Speaker 5: You're still in the week we're staying.
Speaker 4: We'll find it an assignment to complete over here.
Speaker 2: What would we're happy to What are you going to cover for us?
Speaker 3: Oh, there's all sorts of things always happening in Beverly Hills, and we will find it.
Speaker 4: Lauren's been eyeing off some basketballers in the lobby because the NBA's All Star Game is here this weekend.
Speaker 5: Lauren, I don't pick favorites. Jason, Josh Giddy.
Speaker 4: There you go. Clinton's Australian.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not coming all the way to Beverly Hills to hang out with an Australian.
Speaker 4: I thank you.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, Let's turn our attention to Italy. For a second.
Speaker 4: Could he have run a better run?
Speaker 6: I don't think so, not under that sort of pressure.
Speaker 7: He's done the run of his life out here today.
Speaker 4: It's first. It's what are you three points?
Speaker 5: You haven't done it? It's equal, it's equal, first come.
Speaker 7: He's an Olympic gold medalist Australia.
Speaker 2: We've got a gold medal. How cute and excited that they found.
Speaker 5: Can't work out if I'm listening to the Winter Olympics or tipping point though Todd.
Speaker 2: But it's great. I'm so excited.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm a kid who was born in Marimbula, of all places, for warm.
Speaker 5: Marimbula, long way from the snow.
Speaker 4: Skiez at Perisher won the moguls and good on him our first gold medal games. Hopefully more to come.
Speaker 2: It's awesome. Okay, more on that a little bit later on. Are sticking with icons, guests, who's coming in today?
Speaker 8: Dedication with the original of God.
Speaker 2: Back in the nineties, we're all growing up listening to Darren James the Love God Do Love song dedications on the radio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd be driving home and like in the early two thousands, from nightclubs and late at night you'd hear people calling from prison dedicating songs to their love or people calling into prison dedicating.
Speaker 4: Jas has dragged some seedy voiceover artists into and nov this morning to record some stings. Can you play Lauren one.
Speaker 9: Love?
Speaker 5: Oh god, oh god? Now this is because it's Valentine's States Laura.
Speaker 9: Love.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I don't like these shower this is what happens. I leave the station and leave you in charge.
Speaker 5: We're also in Beverly.
Speaker 3: Hills and Jason, can you explain what's going on in the studio because it looks like a unicorns vomited on it.
Speaker 2: Well, we've decorated the studio for Valentine's.
Speaker 4: Day Love, So.
Speaker 2: Coming up, Darren James is going to join us to the love song dedications. That's going to be after eight o'clock.
Speaker 5: Hang on, what if we leave la tonight? It's Thursday. We land in Melbourne Saturday morning, Saturday.
Speaker 3: Just oh yes, we make Valentine's Day. Yeah god, I thought we're going to miss it love. Oh perfect, gosh, I.
Speaker 5: Thought I was going to miss Valentine's Day, my favorite day on the calendar.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, the big One. Today we've been doing the show Life from California, I'm back in Melbourne. The guys are still over there, but today we give away a trip for four for you to visit California. No overplayer app hit it and it after eight Sumber twelve to twelve. Good morning Melbourne. Just go on thirteen past six cany Friday. We are doing it thanks to Shell already express. JC back in Melbourne. Lauren and Clint still in la but they're coming home tonight. And today's the day, thanks to our mates to visit California. From Hollywood to wellness and the biggest sporting events on the planet. California really is the ultimate playground. And today you can win a trip for four. You just got to hit up the overplayer app.
Speaker 3: So today's the day we give that trip away. Now we are still here, and what I love about La is like everyone knows everything about everyone over here, don't they. We're an uber driver. Last night that was driving us out to dinner. He was like, it was like being on a TMZ tour bus.
Speaker 5: Wasn't it. He was like, over here, this is evelon Gooria's.
Speaker 4: Hers And then he took us past that famous makeup The makeup.
Speaker 3: Lady Anastasia told us all about how much she sold her business for twenty billion dollars.
Speaker 2: A stage of the girl where sunglasses its.
Speaker 5: No, that's what Clint thought.
Speaker 4: This is the eyeliner lady, eyebrow, eyebrow.
Speaker 5: I was like, we didn't even pay for a TMZ tour and we've got one.
Speaker 2: We remember the other day we were cruising in the lowrider around Beverly Hills and the driver was like, yes, in and out Burger, that's the place to hang in the drive through if you want to meet all the slabs after the oscars, because they all go there to the oscars.
Speaker 4: Are you regretting going to In and out Burger and not getting in an out Burger Jays because you just got a big fat, extra large diet coke?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 4: It was a once in a lifetime opportunity slide night with the kids are showing them photos and Felix is like how I was in and out Burger and I'm like, I just got a diet coke.
Speaker 5: Because you preate you preates before we.
Speaker 2: Were driven would be.
Speaker 5: No, it is fun over here.
Speaker 3: Like we went for a stroll down Roaddeo drive yesterday.
Speaker 5: Actually we were how much have you dropped on clothes.
Speaker 3: Well, we were going to go shopping in there, and Clint goes, oh, I can't try on any pants because I'm free bawling.
Speaker 5: I've run out of undy. Sorry, so he wouldn't He.
Speaker 4: Couldn't try on it, couldn't try on any pants because I didn't have the undies.
Speaker 2: It's like the sticker on the swimmers. You can't just raw dog swimmers.
Speaker 5: So we've run out of clean clothes. That's our issue. And I'm at the point now where I don't have any fresh underwear either.
Speaker 4: So are you? Are you free ball?
Speaker 5: I've had to wear spanks my jeans. It's all I've got left the sucker interest.
Speaker 2: That's why you look so fresh today. When you've got on the website, it looks so grim. I was like, buddy, oh you're looking good. Kim Kardash, have you got a pair for plenty?
Speaker 1: Could borrow.
Speaker 5: It's all I've got left, two beds of spanks, which I hadn't want, which means I'm either going to have to go shopping or I'm gonna have to wear spanks on the plane and.
Speaker 4: Forget about snakes on a plane.
Speaker 2: Sane, all right, make sure you hit up the over player, Apple, go to novfm dot com. You honestly, this morning is your last chance and makes you go and do that. Are sticking with the.
Speaker 5: Kimmy skimmis once Kardashian skims.
Speaker 2: They're actually quite thank god, thank god you clear that up. It's sleep now. Also coming up this morning. It's how crazy runouts today, guys, everything must go. We've got Lord tickets coming up. When you hear us play Royals, hit the phones and tickets to yours. Let me, guys, do you head back tonight? Don't you from La?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We do.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're thinking about staying for the weekend, but we will be back for Monday.
Speaker 5: That's all I can tell you.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, any artists playing this weekend in La.
Speaker 5: Find out what the basketball on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the city's pumping. There's a big basketball All Stars something.
Speaker 2: Hey, I am any excuse to.
Speaker 5: Day basketball all Stars things going on.
Speaker 2: I believe when you guys went to the basketball, I had a little nap. You guys went to the basketball. When we're over there, can you the Clippers? Can you explain how you get into the stadium again?
Speaker 4: It's tricky. It's face. Basically, you register your face face recognition, and then you pay for everything with your face.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you don't don't take anything nothing.
Speaker 2: If we roll that out here at the MCG, you're telling me, I can just I don't have to carry a wallet. All hands can be on the beers and I just look up and it goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was hard for us because we hadn't been before. But once you registered, then you set up and you just walk in. It's amazing.
Speaker 2: I would love to get like a prosthetics company to make a clink face mask and we just go and run up a tab.
Speaker 3: I wonder how that works. It must know if you've got a mask, surely.
Speaker 5: It's very high tech. Yeah no, no, it's smarter than me, So I don't know how it works.
Speaker 2: Spiders run up quite the tap here at the game tonight.
Speaker 4: It's very flash over here, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've got a bit to learn. How Jamison is joining us on the errands and long, good morning, we are good, you're better you you are going to lord tickets to you.
Speaker 5: You're welcome. Who are you going to take?
Speaker 10: My boyfriend, he's like a mega fan.
Speaker 3: Valentine's Day tickets is a Valentine's Day gift?
Speaker 2: How long you've been together?
Speaker 10: Almost?
Speaker 2: No, I'm just wondering how long you've been together. I'm allowed to ask. It's Valentine's Day.
Speaker 6: Down by Oh my gosh, town boy, Clinton and I are not in the studio in Melbourne and Jason's gone rogue for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: Love. That's right, we are celebrating Valentine's I'm not sure. Enjoy Lord. She is bringing here Ultrasound World Tour to Australia, playing arenas in feb Tickets are on sale now, get yours head two Frontier Touring dot com. Enjoy the gig. Jamison trying web spirit.
Speaker 5: Guys, that's all in the love spirits. How's the weather in Melbourne's it? What are we looking for? Looking at?
Speaker 2: She's cloudy and twenty one today, So okay.
Speaker 5: What about for Valentine's to take tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Please help?
Speaker 9: Oh no, she's doing a work Instagram.
Speaker 2: No, it's the new weather, wrapp.
Speaker 5: Not the new bomb that will get your billions.
Speaker 4: Look you up now, it's good weather. It's good weather for the date night.
Speaker 2: No, it's cloud in top of twenty four. Well, good morning, everybody, Welcome to your weekend, huge weekend in sport. Yes, Scooper words taken out the gold first goal.
Speaker 5: That is amazing per formance.
Speaker 2: I know. Especially sorry, I was just going to say, especially from Todd Woodbridge when he was doing the common he got very excited. Take away.
Speaker 4: Could he have run a better run?
Speaker 6: I don't think so, not under that sort of pressure.
Speaker 5: He's done the run.
Speaker 7: Of his life out here today.
Speaker 4: It's first three points.
Speaker 5: You haven't done it.
Speaker 4: It's equal, it's equal.
Speaker 5: First come a proud.
Speaker 7: He's an Olympic gold medalist.
Speaker 2: We've got a gold medal. That gives me the tingles, Oh gives.
Speaker 5: Me goost fun.
Speaker 3: Also, Todd w Brewe is the new dy everywhere is he from the Tipping point to the mountains in Italy.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what's writing. It's pants off as well everyone in the country.
Speaker 4: It's good to watch the Winter Game.
Speaker 3: It's exciting and it's also there's been some amazing scenes over there. Obviously we saw that Norwegian guy who announced he cheated on his girlfriend when he won the bronze medal.
Speaker 5: And then did you see there was.
Speaker 3: A another American Olympia she was I don't know exactly which event it was but she was doing some downhill skiing situation and she crashed out, and she just managed to get up to make it to the bottom. And when she got to the bottom, the guy got down on one knee and proposed to her at the bottom of the mountain after she just fully crashed.
Speaker 5: Out the hill.
Speaker 2: No, not the right thing, No, not the right.
Speaker 4: That's love, guys, celebrating Valentine's Day tomorrow. That is the eems of all things romance.
Speaker 2: Did you say romance?
Speaker 5: I did?
Speaker 2: Love coming up?
Speaker 5: Allowed those sound effects This.
Speaker 2: Morning we are going to be joined by the original love God. Darren James is back on the airways taking your love song dedications.
Speaker 3: That is after letting people take suggest love song dedication.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yah, absolutely, You've got to get on an error and talk to the love God and he'll ah try a little message out to your special someone.
Speaker 9: Love.
Speaker 4: That's my favorite.
Speaker 2: All right, wonderful coming up fifty thousand dollars cash on the line. We are talking if one next. Oh, also on sport remember State of Origin FOOTI is back. Can't wait for this. The vix happening in Perth this weekend. But we are talking if One Gone bad next Here on Nova.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, we sit back and marvel at our F one stars. They are amazing drivers, amazing skills. They have to make decisions in a split second. You wouldn't think that an F one star would be so clumsy is to have a car accident on the regulation roads with regulation cars, But here we are. Kimmi Antonelli was behind the wheel of Now let me quote this. It is a limited edition Mercedes AMGGT sixty three Pro Motorsport Collector's Edition.
Speaker 5: So that's not a cheap car.
Speaker 4: That sounds very, very expensive. It's valued at four hundred and eighty thousand dollars if you don't mind.
Speaker 2: That's a big badge on the back of the car when they put the model.
Speaker 4: That's a bad family stickers.
Speaker 3: But if you're going to give a limited edition card to someone as a loaner, you'd be pretty happy with it. Being an F one driver, you'd been pretty safe hands.
Speaker 4: You would think, well, it is a company car, right, because he drives for Mercedes. Now he was out and about in San Marino at the weekend and had a smash. You know, he did made car, had had to get the license out, trade numbers. There was front and back damage. He's completely embarrassed. There's some footage which has been posted in socials which shows the damage. He hung around of course traded details and what was left red faced to come out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's crushed in How long had he had it for?
Speaker 4: Two days? Two days?
Speaker 2: I remember Lou and I when we lived in Brisbane we first got together and you know, like when you buy your first car as a couple, like together, and I think it was like a Master c x seven, like a sort of suv and this is, you know, years ago, so they didn't all standard come with cameras and stuff. And the second day we had it, we're like parking a car park and I'm like, hey, do you reckon? We should pay the money and get like reverse sensors put on. And we're having this conversation while she's reversing into the spot and she's like, what a waste of money bang in the wall? Oh?
Speaker 5: No, how long did you have the car?
Speaker 2: A day?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 5: You would have been thrilled. How did you handle that situation?
Speaker 2: She just looked went not a word?
Speaker 5: Yeah, And did you say a word?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: I just did the sound of the reverse sensors.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's so patronizing. You would do that every time she gets in the car now as well.
Speaker 4: I always worry about bringing in a rental car. So that's why I get the high insurance premium.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 4: But then, but you never have a crash or anything. The moment you do, you don't get the high insurance you have.
Speaker 2: And I feel like, if you paid for the insurance, you may as well roll it back in the hurtz. Yeah you know what I mean, you paid for me.
Speaker 5: That's also sort of insurance fraud.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you're not lying about it. Do you know what I hate with insurance premiums? And I think this is it's so shit. Your premium goes up if you've been in an accident the past, right, even if it wasn't your fault. That's what sucks, I know, right, Like if someone your ass, you could be the best driver in the world. Someone's gone up your ass. You now have to pay for it in your premium. It's unfair.
Speaker 3: I just did the one of those you compare pair insurance. I was paying way too much for my insurance. I just was like, I got one of those.
Speaker 5: Emails, say why don't you compare your insurance to another company, and it was half of what I was paying.
Speaker 2: Was it the little meercat with Cossie?
Speaker 4: It was one of those, isn't that the super compare?
Speaker 5: One of those?
Speaker 4: Like you should do your health insurance next they do it?
Speaker 3: I know, I couldn't believe, like the difference in insurance prices.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourten is our number. How quickly did you wreck a car? I would love, I'd not love because unfortunate it's happened to someone. But has anyone got in an accident leaving a car? Yacht? Oh?
Speaker 4: The dealership?
Speaker 3: I think I had my first car I got when I was eighteen. My parents bought it for my eighteenth birthday and I wrote it off after I think it was seven weeks.
Speaker 4: How'd you do that?
Speaker 5: It wasn't a very good drive.
Speaker 2: Do you have a convertible? Did it have the eyelashes on the window and the headlights?
Speaker 3: I never had a convertible. I couldn't be trusted in a convertible. My nan news my name thought when if you had a convertible that you had to wear a helmet?
Speaker 2: You seen you drive? Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? In return, I've got moonlight Cinema Goldgrass double passes. Hey, that'd be nice. But Valentine's Day down, boy, give it a ring. How quickly did you smash your car? Well, tet, you goes next to nover, How quickly did you smash your car?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 4: Jas This is all because Kimmy Antonelli, the F one driver, pranged his company car, a beautiful AMG worth four hundred and fifty thousand dollars, two days after he got it. Imagine that phone call to the boss. Am I mean he is? He is the best driver?
Speaker 2: I called it. Of course Jamie Winkup, famous V eight supercar driver to have an accident. Him and I were racing, and I put him into.
Speaker 5: A racing against the supercar driver.
Speaker 2: It was Daytona at times oh and one Hello, I beat him. I beat him on Daytona because you.
Speaker 5: Made him crash.
Speaker 2: Kayla, good morning morning GIRs hello. I direct the car.
Speaker 1: So we were over in Germany, my partner and I at one of the famous race tracks. We hired a rental car, did one lap and then the next lap we absolutely totalled it into a wall at one hundred k oh.
Speaker 5: It's on the second day. What sort of in it's policy.
Speaker 1: Did you have any like Cliff? We got the highest one, but it was a lot of money, the kind of breaker.
Speaker 2: You know what, I still can't get over in twenty twenty six, the whole picking up a higher car at the airport process is a ball.
Speaker 3: Oh they've got a streamline that that's a circus. And what about when they go, oh, we've upgraded you and they give you a different car And I didn't want that one.
Speaker 2: I don't want to van.
Speaker 3: I didn't And an upgrade just because it's bigger, it doesn't mean it's an upgrade.
Speaker 2: And now I've got to walk out there with a little bit of paper and circle the areas that have did.
Speaker 5: It's so annoying. Let's go to Michael and Hampton Park. Good morning, Good morning Michael. How quickly did you ruin your car within half an hour of driving it out of the dealership?
Speaker 4: No, okay, what's it? A car? It was back in the day.
Speaker 5: It was one of the old commodores.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, were you street racing?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, I thought i'd take it trip down to see my mother.
Speaker 6: Driving down the freeway, I lost control of the car, wrapped it around a tree and yeah, Oh gosh, I'm.
Speaker 5: Glad you're okay. Firstly, and you had just bought it was a.
Speaker 6: Brand new No, no, it was secondhand.
Speaker 2: Was the spoiler in tagged or did that come off as well?
Speaker 1: I didn't have a spoiler, Michael.
Speaker 5: Did you have a driver's license or yeah, I had a driver.
Speaker 2: Minutes? Is not good?
Speaker 5: That's that's a bad scene.
Speaker 2: Imagine getting into an accident, leaving a record, or like you, a chop shop panel beater.
Speaker 4: Hey, good morning to you, Glenn. How quickly did you ride off the car? Or prang the car?
Speaker 10: I worked for a car dealership and I rode off a car with seven.
Speaker 5: Kilometers, Oh, Glen, driving it to and from.
Speaker 10: I was road testing it before the customer picked up their car.
Speaker 2: Oh no, so it'd had been sold.
Speaker 5: Oh Glenn, what what happens in that situation? Are you in trouble with the boss?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: You put the bow over the dinner?
Speaker 10: The boss was fantastic though, They were really.
Speaker 3: Good about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, What what happened?
Speaker 10: I pulled out of the scene intersection and got cleaned up by a car coming the other way.
Speaker 5: It wasn't your fault then, Oh, I'm.
Speaker 2: Trying to help me I'm trying to help you.
Speaker 5: At least you're honest, Glenn. No, no, it was my fault.
Speaker 2: I'd love to see the photo of the people that picked the car up, just them looking up. This isn't what we bought Valentine's Day. Tomorrow down by coming up after eight this morning, he is in the house. The original Love God is.
Speaker 6: Just the greatest voice ever, is the og of the ogg Love God.
Speaker 2: There's been many that have come after him, but he is the o G. Darren James is on the air after eight o'clock taking your love song dedications.
Speaker 4: Hey Jason, it's been a it's been a morning of celebrating right over at the Winter Games. We've got a gold medal, our first of these games. Congratulations the moguls star that is young Cooper.
Speaker 5: When Scotty James competed.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow running tomorrow, Yeah, and that that event the snowboard half pipe is extraordinary. It's great to watch.
Speaker 3: We spoke to him and he said, we're going to see him do something no one has ever seen before.
Speaker 4: Do you do that with your first run? Surely?
Speaker 2: Oh no, you'd have to save something for the final.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is the final. You get multiple goes out of it.
Speaker 2: So you get two goes in the heats, right, and then two goes in the final. Lot of work to go over there and put on all the gear just to have four runs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's how the Olympics works. It's like even in the swimming you get one shot.
Speaker 2: It's just a lot of work.
Speaker 3: That's what athletes do. They trained for one moment. Unlike you jas who performs every day.
Speaker 2: They're lazy. I see what you're saying.
Speaker 4: This is the Olympics of radio.
Speaker 5: We ain't winning.
Speaker 4: Also, congratulations to a retired Victorian man. Now news just threw into the Nova newsroom. We have a powerball winner, that eighty million dollar jackpot and he's from Melbourne. Yeah, from Altona. Now this is a lesson to everyone. If your phone is ringing and it's a private number, maybe pick her up.
Speaker 5: I never answer, Lauren.
Speaker 4: He was he was called repeatedly. His message bank who uses that, by the way, was full no, so the official couldn't leave any instructions on how he could learn or discover that he had won eighty million dollars eighty million, eighty mili. He They've got a quote here from the lot office, which said. This is his reaction. Oh my god, are you joking? I can't believe it. Oh my god, I can't stop crying.
Speaker 2: I reckon I could spend it by lunch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he go, that is insane.
Speaker 4: He goes on to say, my family has been through a rough trot lately, and this is just the best good news ever. He's never won anything in his life and here he is eighty eight million dollars.
Speaker 5: Rich happens when you win eighty million dollars? Does it just go into your bank.
Speaker 4: Account like just like that, it'd screenshot?
Speaker 5: You have to pay tax on it.
Speaker 4: No, I don't believe winning.
Speaker 5: It's because you don't earn it.
Speaker 2: Because America. The guy at one America Beast Games had to lose half the tax.
Speaker 5: You know what, I'd be happy with forty mili if I to pay half to tax.
Speaker 2: No, you wouldn't you be filthy.
Speaker 5: I'd be very happy with forty million, very much.
Speaker 2: I've just checked my message bank, because this is a good lesson to clear your message bank, and all the messages are from my mother in law.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 2: She's bringing to say, I've got forty mili.
Speaker 4: That's that.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 4: That hearing from your mother in law is like a kin to winning the lottery.
Speaker 2: You couldn't even deliver that line like you believed it.
Speaker 3: Oh good on him, now, I reckon you'd be trying to keep your head down. You wouldn't want everyone to know. But I think there'll be signs.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, one eighty mil Yeah.
Speaker 2: What was Jim our neighbor now dressed like Snoop dogg and struck around with the dog grill? Would you go back to work the next day if you want?
Speaker 5: You would never see again? Jason?
Speaker 2: All right, let's do it. And then after the eight o'clock news, the love God is in the house, guys, the.
Speaker 5: Original and.
Speaker 3: I can't wait for that first Yep, it's time to win five thousand dollars, Jase. I love this part of our day and playing with us today is Joanne from Barry. Good morning, Joanne.
Speaker 2: Oh, good morning, hello, Joey. Hello, how are you well? Yeah? Good? What's on the cards of the weekend?
Speaker 1: We are off to a chuoker this weekend? Oh?
Speaker 5: How nice? I love a chuker.
Speaker 2: Are we wedding venue? Are we doing a wrecky? Are we for a wedding venue?
Speaker 9: Yep?
Speaker 11: Most probably Okay, Oh.
Speaker 5: My gosh, that's exciting getting married in a chew that'd be gorgey.
Speaker 2: All right, here's the go. You can go an easy question fifty bucks meeting for five hundred, or brother ice and go for five k. You have to go for five hundred dollars this morning, now, good luck.
Speaker 4: Come on.
Speaker 5: Now, this question has a bit of a nostalgia I would see.
Speaker 2: Retro yes, and the reason being is we are doing it thanks to our mate at the body Shop. Travel back in time with the Body Shop's iconic Drewberry range. It's juicy, fruity and so nostalgic, available in store and online at the bodyshop dot com dot au.
Speaker 5: I heard the question of my answer straightaway. You can do this? Oh did you?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 5: Yes, I did Clinton I both shouted it out at the same time. Didn't we We did?
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. You must answer within the time for five hundred dollars.
Speaker 8: In the nineties, the most popular way of purchasing music was on CDs.
Speaker 5: What do the letters c D stand for?
Speaker 10: Three?
Speaker 6: Two?
Speaker 12: One?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 10: No, stop?
Speaker 5: It's compact disc.
Speaker 9: Of talk about compact moment.
Speaker 5: Oh never mind, sorry, I thought you had that for sure.
Speaker 11: Oh gosh, I can't believe I didn't have that.
Speaker 5: Sometimes the pressure of the lives of questions, Oh you're coolj.
Speaker 4: Did you have a CD tower?
Speaker 2: Yeah, got one of brashes and HHMB.
Speaker 4: The CD towers because he started off smaller collection, a small one. But watching that CD tower grow and grow up the wall was unbelievable.
Speaker 5: Jays, did you have a car with the CD stacker in the boot?
Speaker 2: I didn't get my license. Doo was twenty six. I dated people in the CD stacker in the boot?
Speaker 5: Did they have that?
Speaker 3: Remember the book in the plastic sleeves and you'd flip through and then it gets stuck and it go and you'd have to pull over and get your speeding stacker out of the boot and just give I don't know what, you just give it a bit of a polish and then before you knew it, you'd be playing Barbie Girl and back by been down the street.
Speaker 2: Bring back HMB or sanity I loved? Did I hear? Sorry? Just talking of businesses that are no more barbecues galore?
Speaker 5: Who everyone needs?
Speaker 3: No sure barbecues will tell you another place to buy barbecue other than barbecues Galore.
Speaker 2: They've gone into Administration overnight.
Speaker 5: Where do other where do people buy barbecues.
Speaker 2: From somewhere else other than barbecues glare that.
Speaker 5: It's the only barbecue shop I'm aware of.
Speaker 2: Maybe Bunnings.
Speaker 4: Heat and Grill as well.
Speaker 5: There their fancy.
Speaker 4: That's where I went.
Speaker 3: I haven't used I tried to get apart from Heat and Grill. They're like they're serious business.
Speaker 5: They were very serious.
Speaker 4: They all wear aprons in there as well. Barbecue. Yeah, can I just poured something out my barbecue?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, you guys are still doing the show from La right. I'm back here in Melbourne. The hotel you're staying at, it's a lot of white, sort of undished. There's a courtyard and everything. Just watching you two on the screen talk about wish this story had come back. Where do you buy your barbecue? You look like you're on the Golden Girls.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it's my dream coming back.
Speaker 3: We are in Beverly Hills and this hotel room it's got a fire place with it like and it's like, I honestly feel like I am a Golden It's like we're on the view.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning Melbourne. Just got nine past eight. Working on the weekend.
Speaker 5: She's the weekend.
Speaker 3: It's Thursday here, but I think we are still in Los Angeles. Are currently coming to you from Beverly Hills, just one straight over from Rodeo Drive.
Speaker 5: Nine two.
Speaker 3: Do you know there's a fur foe you know getting me soup shop here called No No two one fot Are you serious?
Speaker 5: Love that amazing name? Must go and get some food.
Speaker 2: Rest was one of the nicest celebs I have ever met? Who was Luke Perry? Remember from nine tonight?
Speaker 5: How could I forget?
Speaker 2: It was tragic when we lost him, the nicest guy you could ever meet.
Speaker 5: I could see myself living in nine O two one.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 5: I could probably get a job working at nine O two to one foe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're afford to live hours at the phone shop.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's pretty boogie around here.
Speaker 2: We have had just the most incredible trip thanks to our mates to Quantus. You can say, get out to California with quantas discover their great flight and hotel deals at quantus dot com. Lauren, tell everyone what we're given away after eight thirty this morning.
Speaker 3: Well, actually, you've still got one more chance to get on the samdby list, don't you. And then it after eight thirty, someone will be winning a trip for four to California.
Speaker 5: I'm talking flights now.
Speaker 3: You don't have to bring your family, can bring your friends, you can bring your colleagues, bring.
Speaker 5: Whoever you like.
Speaker 3: Flights for four ten thousand dollars in quantus, hotels, accommodation and some spending money thrown in there as well, and you could be on the trip.
Speaker 5: Of a lifetime.
Speaker 4: You would have seen on our Instagram how much fun we've had over the last week. Gosh, you know you could do all that and more. This place has so much to give every day of the week.
Speaker 5: We didn't.
Speaker 3: We didn't do over here. We did lose your credibility. One thing we didn't do, though, was get down to the San Diego Zoo. I think you and I should go on excursion.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no Zoo or Disneyland.
Speaker 2: No, we do that next year. We wait for you know, you wait for me. We do without one.
Speaker 5: After We've just got a nine o two one, So instead your chance.
Speaker 2: To win that trip. Hey, guys, coming up next, the Love God's in the house Valentine's Day tomorrow, we are bringing back love song dedications. We're about to go back to the nineties here on Nova. Good Morning, You're on the air with Jason Lauren. Clint's here as well, and guess who else is here?
Speaker 8: Love song dedication with the original of God.
Speaker 2: Our number there's eighteen twenty four ten. If you would like to get on the air with the original Love God and do a love song dedication, Guys, take us back to the nineties.
Speaker 4: Oh, I love you.
Speaker 3: I loved love songs and dedications. It was the favorite part of my day.
Speaker 4: Love God. What's your real name? Please?
Speaker 9: Well? Am I allowed to give that away?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: He's like Batman, you know.
Speaker 9: It's just Love God. I was the original and best in this town. There were others that came, but then they soon went.
Speaker 5: Love God. Is twenty twenty six going to be a good year for lovers if you look out.
Speaker 9: The window and see a bit of a fog in the morning, and then get yourself a nice wine and dream and just get together with someone.
Speaker 2: Of course, it is now Love God. I know heartbreak and there'll be a lot of people that will find tomorrow hard. What do you say to the singles out.
Speaker 9: There, Jay, I think that a wine can kick things off if you're going out with anyone yep, I think that a tempornillo just before you hit the pillow, or maybe maybe a grenache lean onto a pash oh and then maybe ah.
Speaker 5: Love what no, no, no.
Speaker 9: But if you are God, just cook yourself a lambshank that referred to as a throw down, you young ones, throw down?
Speaker 12: Now are.
Speaker 9: In my day? Was making?
Speaker 5: Love making?
Speaker 4: Do you have a favorite love song? Love God?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 4: What do you serenade the the missus too?
Speaker 9: In my days? On Melbourne's Mix one at one point one.
Speaker 5: Double t f him, don't listen to that station.
Speaker 9: I'm glad you left that for No. One hundred. I'm so glad. I can't see a Sydney spif anywhere here. And that's that's a pretty good thing. It's all Melbourne, It's all Beautif all right.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number if you would like to join us on the air with the Love God to celebrate Valentine's Day. Oh we have another Clint Clinton.
Speaker 3: No, No, surely not. There's only room for one Clint on this show. Clint in deer Park.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Hey guys, how are you? We are good. We're going to leave you in the hands of the Love God.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Clint, Good morning.
Speaker 2: How are you.
Speaker 9: I'm really well. Do you have a partner at all? Clint?
Speaker 2: Yes, I have a wife, married almost two years.
Speaker 9: Where did you first meet Clinton?
Speaker 10: We met online, actually dating dating line when.
Speaker 9: I was the original love God, they weren't even computers or mobile phones around. But that's mathless that you met online. I don't know what that is. But we normally would meet at bars in the day. But and was it love at first sight for you? Clint?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think it was.
Speaker 9: Yeah. And if she's listening now, what would you like to say to her?
Speaker 10: Just wanted to say how much I love her? And happy Valentine's Day and our wedding universary in about two weeks.
Speaker 9: Oh well, congratulations. Is there any song you'd like to hear as a dedication to your beautiful wife? What's her name?
Speaker 2: Nima?
Speaker 9: Nima? Finding Nema online? What song would you like to dedicate to her? This morning, Clint?
Speaker 2: Perfect by ed Sharon well on over.
Speaker 9: One hundred point three. This is Ed Shearan and Perfect on Love Songs and Dedications.
Speaker 2: Good morning everyone. We are celebrating Valentine's Day tomorrow and we are bringing back an iconic voice that if you grew up in Melbourne in the nineties. You will recognize the og Love God is in the building, guys, the origin yees.
Speaker 5: Listen to that voice. Hello love God.
Speaker 9: Hell yeah, Lauren?
Speaker 2: How many years were you doing love song dedication?
Speaker 9: I was doing Midnight to Donna. Was getting on to the end of my career and they said, well, we're not going to get rid of him that easy. We were better give him something else. So they said seven will be night, or come and do love songs and dedications and be the love guy.
Speaker 5: And what year was that?
Speaker 9: What were the years of nineteen ninety three? So there's a lot lots of Mariah Carey, Lionel Richie, Kenny g.
Speaker 4: Any. Any moments on it stand out with there any interactions with couples.
Speaker 2: Keeping in mind it's a twenty in the morning.
Speaker 9: Cheryl called up one night and she said hello, Darren. I said, yeah, this is the Love God. Yeah, got a dedication to make. I said, who's a two? He said, my boyfriend Gary. I said, what would you like to say to Gary? Today? On Melbourn's Mix one on one point one double Sorry, the best mix of music and the biggest variety from the seventy anymore. Gary, if you're listening, I'm really sorry for stabbing you, and I hope you get out of hospital soon. Eryl beutiful, I love and dedications I get well.
Speaker 2: Can I just say to Gary the love God's daughter is in the building this morning, watching outside the glass, dying in her hands.
Speaker 5: Her head in their hands. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, we have many callers on thirteen, twenty fourteen who would like you to make a love song dedication to their lovers on this Valentine's Day, Eve, Love.
Speaker 9: God, hand you over to Donna, so they head Donna, how are you doing? Good?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 9: You've got a dedication you'd like to make.
Speaker 1: Yes to my husband, Sean, how have you married? Twenty years?
Speaker 10: Wednesday?
Speaker 9: Just thorn? Twenty years? Two decades and that's Valentine's Day, Eve? What will you do tomorrow? Fingers crossed?
Speaker 11: Not a lot this year? So just yeah, sorry, make the request while I can.
Speaker 9: In Clint's words, will you be will you be touching down?
Speaker 2: Whatever you throwdown down?
Speaker 5: Oh? Probably not. We've got four children.
Speaker 9: Well that's enough throwing down for everyone?
Speaker 4: Is maybe it just touchdown?
Speaker 9: Maybe just a touchdown? Well, what would you like to say? If he's listening right.
Speaker 10: Now, just thank you for everything and I couldn't do it without you.
Speaker 9: That is love on this Valentine's Stave on Nova one hundred point three.
Speaker 2: What's what's her song? Oh?
Speaker 9: What's sorry? It's been a while.
Speaker 2: Brian McKnight.
Speaker 11: Back at one on over.
Speaker 2: Point three one, Back in the freezer. Wow, Brian McKnight.
Speaker 5: I've never heard that song before. I'm alone.
Speaker 4: You loved it.
Speaker 2: It's an absolute banger. This is number one hundred. It is Jason Lauren clint here too, and so is the og Love God, the man that we grew up with in the nineties. Here on Melbourne Radio, taking your requests.
Speaker 5: All right, the Love God. Are you ready for another caller?
Speaker 9: I'm ready.
Speaker 5: Let me hand you over to Marissa from Eppie. Marissa, Welcome to Love Songs and Dedications.
Speaker 10: Hi, how are.
Speaker 9: You doing really well? Marissa? Do you have a loved one? I do?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 9: What's their name? You can do anything you want these days?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, his name is Derek.
Speaker 9: Derek and Marissa. Where did you two get together?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 1: Roughly seven years ago?
Speaker 9: Seven year rich. Be careful of that. It can sneak up on you and get you, but this ointment for it. If he's listening. What would you like to say to Derek Marissa here on over one hundred point three.
Speaker 7: That I love him and that I can't wait to marry him next month the wedding.
Speaker 9: What's the best thing about him, Marissa?
Speaker 1: He's just got a heart of gold. He's willing to do anything for anybody.
Speaker 2: Oh, what's it? Just before?
Speaker 5: Sounds like a cat.
Speaker 2: Well, he's taken just before the love God takes your song request, We're going to check you. Some flowers, more smiles, more love This Valentine's Day at Flowers for Everyone dot com dot A. You will send them out to you. Okay?
Speaker 9: Does he man escape?
Speaker 1: Larissa?
Speaker 2: That escalated?
Speaker 9: Sorry, I miss manscape. I think that's big. Strong you think to use Derek?
Speaker 2: And what song would you like?
Speaker 10: When you love some Mom?
Speaker 11: By Lucas Graham.
Speaker 9: This is for Derek on Love Songs and Dedication.
Speaker 2: Love Song Dedications. This morning here on over one hundred we are celebrating Valentine's Day tomorrow. We've got flowers for Everyone dot com dot AU more smiles, more love this Valentine's Day. Make sure you shop at Flowers for Everyone dot com dot a you we got the Love God in the house.
Speaker 12: Guys.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm getting so many text messages from mates hang sentimental journey, yeahs like this is bringing back my child good with the love the love doctor he called you.
Speaker 9: Well, you know I'm the God, but you know, Doctor's fine.
Speaker 4: Love God. What what are you going to be doing tomorrow with the good lady wife?
Speaker 9: Usually our buy her a filid of fish and some large from McDonald's. And that's true, and she feels the love.
Speaker 2: Also the reflux of indig.
Speaker 9: In our age as well.
Speaker 5: Do we think my lovely fiance Paul has anything special plan for me for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 2: Do you want to get him on the line next? He can do? What with the love God?
Speaker 5: You know what? We are in La where are here working? And he's toddled off to get himself a massage, So I want.
Speaker 2: To be fair you guys, you're a day behind, I mean nowhere near Valentine's He's got two days to.
Speaker 9: Work on it. Valentine's Day Eve.
Speaker 2: Here Before we let you go, We've got time for one more love song dedication, Love God, Meet Natalie, Natalie.
Speaker 9: This is the Love God. Love songs and dedications what can I do for you?
Speaker 11: Good morning? I just wanted to keep a stout out for my husband, Paane. He is just the best dad for aut for children, and an amazing partner. He's got a pretty amazing job too, where he helps a lot of people. He's so selfless and generous and we're very lucky to have him. You know, I probably don't show my appreciation when we Yeah, I'm always tranky at.
Speaker 4: Him, but I really love him.
Speaker 9: Would he be like Lauren's husband that now and having a message today?
Speaker 11: I think he probably deserves a master.
Speaker 5: Maybe that's on.
Speaker 11: The cards player.
Speaker 9: What would you like to say to him on Love Songs and Dedications if he's listening.
Speaker 11: Right now, that we just love you so much and every day with you is just the best and I can't wake so many happy years to become.
Speaker 9: On over one hundred point three this is love Songs and Dedications And.
Speaker 2: What song would you like to throw to him?
Speaker 11: Natalie our wedding wedding someone when I was walking down.
Speaker 12: Oh.
Speaker 3: She doesn't scream romance nothing, nothing nothing.
Speaker 2: Love song Dedications the original Love God, Darren Jay, thank you so much, No, thank.
Speaker 5: You, thank you, DJ. We love you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Good Morning, Melbourne. Jay's Life in the Nova Studios in South Melbourne. Clinton Lauren live from Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: We are We are live from Beverly Hills this morning because we have been over here on the trip of a lifetime and we decided we like that so much we aren't leaving.
Speaker 2: How's our How's this? Because I learned so many facts on our trip to California. In Beverly Hills. You know, all the different streets have different types of trees so that way the streets don't necessarily look the same. And the fire hydrants are painted platinum.
Speaker 5: It's his favorite tip fit. He's told anyone that all listen, Beverly Hills is like its own city. It's it's pretty amazing. So we thought we'd shimmy on in here to see if we fit in, and let me tell you, we don't.
Speaker 2: Fit in the Have you seen neither platinum fire hydrant?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we've seen the platinum.
Speaker 4: They also have their own police force in Beverly Hills, Eddie Murphy.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then we pop down to Erawan, which is like by grocery store supermarket that like all the Beverly Hills crew go to. Went down there, got some fresh juices, and Clint walked out with his arms full.
Speaker 5: Of Courtneys vitamins.
Speaker 2: What did that set you?
Speaker 4: It was in the hundreds of USD.
Speaker 5: But his skin's going to be glowing, darl, his skin's going to be glowing.
Speaker 2: All right, here's the guy, thanks mate to visit California. From Hollywood to wellness and the biggest sporting events on the planet. California really is the ultimate playground. Final person going on the stand by list is you? Joe in Doncaster?
Speaker 5: Joe, we've made the cart.
Speaker 3: You were down to the final ten that could be winning this trip for four to California.
Speaker 1: Oh so exciting.
Speaker 2: So we're actually going to announce a winner of this right after the next song. So I would suggest if your phone rings after the next song, you answer it. Unlike the local Melbournion who won Powerball. How much they win, Clint.
Speaker 4: It was eighty million bucks. Let it go through to voicemail, but the voicemail was full.
Speaker 2: So whatever happens if you are on that standby list, to make sure you answer the phone, because we are sending someone to California next right after Taylor.
Speaker 7: Jason Lawrence California, California, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: I've been doing this gig for a number of years. This was the best perk I have ever had. I mean, obviously it was a word trip. You know.
Speaker 3: We had an amazing time road tripping through California, from Los Angeles to Palm Springs to the San Francisco.
Speaker 5: Went to Joshua.
Speaker 4: Very spiritual experience.
Speaker 5: That was.
Speaker 3: We did some amazing things over here in California, and there is so much more to see and do that somebody is about to experience for themselves.
Speaker 2: Can I do a message shout out to the crew A quantas who will be getting you there. They were incredible, are taking us over and back. And normally you guys like to stitch me up when we travel together. But oh how the tables have turned. I believe trouble in paradise for you to you're not flying home together?
Speaker 3: Oh well, well no we're not. It turns out when I say we ride together for life, I was wrong.
Speaker 4: Wrong, Laura, No, no, no, no, no, hang on, it's usually you.
Speaker 5: That's not true.
Speaker 4: Yes it is.
Speaker 5: I've never once dropped you in my life.
Speaker 4: First lovers to be On Valentine's Eve, I'm I was able to see you were and upgrade, Sorry an upgrade.
Speaker 5: Clint is sitting in one A.
Speaker 4: It's actually two A, but.
Speaker 2: Business class. Two ways. What's sorry?
Speaker 5: First, he's plying. First, been nice, Yes, must be very nice. I'll let him have it. I'll let him have it.
Speaker 4: Love your Quantus, I bet you do.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, okay, it's.
Speaker 9: Like that, is it?
Speaker 2: Haven't you seen the stuff? When he gets on the plane, Hello, mister stand away, welcome back.
Speaker 5: They are beautiful aircraft. It doesn't matter up where you sit. And now we have four flights up for grabs. That's right.
Speaker 3: Someone is about to win a holiday to California with four tickets on Quantas to get over here. So he's ten thousand dollars in Quantus hotels. And if you've ever gone on the Quantius website, which I do when I am daydreaming and trying to think about my next holiday, they have all the best hotels, right. And then we're throwing in some spending money as well.
Speaker 2: Ten people on the standby list.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, there's only one winner.
Speaker 4: I'm nervous, Toms.
Speaker 2: Let's go Ringwood. Hello Britt, California.
Speaker 5: Britt, you are coming to California. Sister.
Speaker 2: I didn't understand a thing.
Speaker 5: She said.
Speaker 4: It's amazing, Britt, Britt, who are you going to take with you?
Speaker 9: I'm gonna take.
Speaker 11: My husband for twenty year wedding us three. I've got three kids.
Speaker 12: I thought that they had not fought it out.
Speaker 2: Oh I love a game of favorite Child?
Speaker 5: Oh tell us truth?
Speaker 10: Anybody get to ride a bike across the.
Speaker 9: Love it?
Speaker 5: Well, guess what you will?
Speaker 3: Owners you like you will be riding a bike across the Golden Gate Bridge with your husband and two of your favorite children.
Speaker 10: I can't I cannot wait.
Speaker 11: I get like a concernible and driving Napa Valley down the farm.
Speaker 2: She's playing the truth.
Speaker 3: Hey, Brit, now here's an idea. Why don't you leave all three ball and chains at home and take a couple of.
Speaker 4: Trip.
Speaker 6: I could do that too.
Speaker 10: I could definitely do that. My best friend and her husband would probably line up to come, so that.
Speaker 9: Would be amazing.
Speaker 3: Well, now you can play your best friends off against your kids and they all they all have to fight for you.
Speaker 4: And also, just quickly, if you do go to in and out Burger, can you please actually order a Burger.
Speaker 11: Style?
Speaker 2: I want to do an animal style.
Speaker 5: No b Yeah, that's off. This, that's off the secret.
Speaker 2: Don't do what I did in pre.
Speaker 5: Brick. Congratulations. I can not tell you I love.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 5: You can do a nine.
Speaker 3: You can go to nine oh two one foe.
Speaker 8: I can't be.
Speaker 2: Britt screams. Those vans at drive around Hollywood start home tours. You got to do that, Britt, Oh.
Speaker 11: My god, that was so gray.
Speaker 3: We have just had the most wonderful time here thanks to our friends at Visit California, and Britt, I am so thrilled that you are going to get to experience all the wonderful things we have over here as well. Congratulations husband, so much visits.
Speaker 2: You're going to love it. Visit California from Hollywood to wellness and the biggest sporting events on the planet. California really is the ultimate playground. Good on you, Brett.
Speaker 4: Than you.
Speaker 2: Are on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here too. We're doing it, thanks so mate, Shell ready to express that is it. We are getting out here for the weekend. Hey, Footy's back state of origin this weekend in Perth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is Valentine's Day. The Vicks up against the Australians. Who wins that I think the vic should they've got like Nick Dkos running through the middle with the whole host of Victorian superstars.
Speaker 5: It's like the greatest midfield.
Speaker 2: At all time, the roof going. You don't want these players getting hurt at the start of the.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well now I think they're going to go hard.
Speaker 5: I think they're going to take it very seriously. They're quite competitive.
Speaker 2: So yes, that is on Valentine's Day tomorrow. Remember PSA servey flowersy friend. Yes, in case you forget, that's all. Or chocolate, chocolates. Always coffee.
Speaker 5: You know what, I'll take a coffee in bed, a delivery of a coffee in bed. That's why that's my house.
Speaker 4: You're not you're not doing presents this year.
Speaker 3: We'll do something like He was just trying to wrangle some free flowers that we're giving. Some of our listeners said, can I get one of those loops?
Speaker 4: I did you? You tight us?
Speaker 5: And I said, don't it always happens. You've just been on a.
Speaker 3: Road trip through California and left your wife at home with three children, and you're trying to give her free flowers.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, hey, hey, are you right?
Speaker 12: Thank you?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 2: Guys, that is we are out of here. You two need to jump on a plane and come home.
Speaker 3: I'm staying for the I'm going to stay for the weekends. Something Thursday here, We're still got Friday night, Saturday. I'll be home for Monday. I'm going to I'm staying for the weekend.
Speaker 2: Do you guys want me to park and come in and like have a sign at the airport when you land.
Speaker 4: You would never come in as if you would drive to the airport to pick us up, you'll be like, I'll meet you in the McDonald's across the road.
Speaker 3: We can't even get an invitation to your house driving to Tullamaran.
Speaker 2: Have a great weekend. We will see you next week. Catch Monday.
Speaker 12: Bye bye, Lauren.
Speaker 7: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials K