Speaker 1: We got get you the morning every day, Adelaides.
Speaker 2: Let's talk scumbag moves this morning, and I will argue to you, Andrew Hayes, there is no bigger scumbag move than reserving pool chairs.
Speaker 1: That's right, That's very, very true. There's two things about that. You're so right by the way, you're so right, and also you launched into this. Let's talk scumbags, and you're looking into my soul for a second. I thought you about to launch onto me.
Speaker 2: Where do you think I got the inspiration? So we were on holidays. We were staying at a hotel. It's a big hotel, right, and fairly sizeable pool, but not enough lounge chairs by the pool.
Speaker 3: I'm real estate too, right.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you any given time, you could walk down to this pool with your entire family. And let me tell you, when you get the kids ready to go to the pool, it's not an easy process. There's a sunscreening. You guys got your hats, I mean, and you hate yourself by the end of it. So by the time you already wound up by the time you've got to the pool on your holiday, and you need to relax and calm down. So how do you think it feels when you get to said pool and there are no lounge chairs?
Speaker 4: Awful? It feels awful.
Speaker 3: Awful as in because everyone's already there.
Speaker 2: So what happened on this particular occasion was I'd had enough of walking around the pool and not being able to find a lounge chair. So I was like, in my mind, I'm going down early, oddie family, We're getting ready.
Speaker 4: We're going down to the pool at eight o'clock in the.
Speaker 3: Morning, little sun's up, We're up.
Speaker 2: I know you want to be at the buffet, don't care. I know there's a chocolate fountain at the said buffet. Don't give a shit.
Speaker 3: Prime real estate more important.
Speaker 4: Yep, exactly right.
Speaker 1: Shut up your whole day foundation. What you do in the morning sets up the whole day. Get up early, get that town on the beach chair.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: So true.
Speaker 2: So we get down to the pool and I've taken a bullet for the team. I'm like, I'll go down first. I'll make sure the family's sorted.
Speaker 3: Lead by example.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: So can you imagine my absolute disdain and anger when I get down to the bull at eight o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 4: Front row by the pool, some that Sting had already laid out towels on six I repeat six.
Speaker 2: The front roach chairs on the Gold Coast at the pool.
Speaker 3: No, you can't six of them.
Speaker 2: And then and then they think they're being smart they grab one croc right and put one croc on.
Speaker 4: Every second chair.
Speaker 2: So it's like, hey, we're definitely here and we're definitely in the pool because Mike Crop with my gibbets is on every second chair.
Speaker 1: Well, firstly, full respect to the Gibbets, Yeah, that's an absolute fashion must have this summer.
Speaker 3: But second that's that's disgrace.
Speaker 4: So I am in the second row.
Speaker 2: And you know me, You know me well enough to know that I don't like i'must things in life.
Speaker 4: And I don't like unfair things in life.
Speaker 1: You're not good sometimes in situation like this of keeping those feelings inside myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 2: So I spent probably the whole two and a half hours until they this family finally arrived, sitting there seating.
Speaker 4: I was just seating. I was so angry.
Speaker 2: Because it's so selfish and so entitled to think my family is more important than And in the meantime, there were probably fifteen families that all walked in looking for a chair and there were none because this family had reserved the front.
Speaker 1: Right that family that brought him, poor little Jimmy, and he was so exhausted he just needed a seat, but it was reserved, so we ead to stand up and supper.
Speaker 4: I'm not even joking.
Speaker 2: There was a guy lying on like the tiles next to the pool because there were no chairs, so instead of having a sun lounge, this poor guy is like literally on the concrete.
Speaker 1: And guess what producer for like he died that does obnoxious behavior? So tell us what did you say? So I got to be honest here, my.
Speaker 2: Karen on first, and I went to the pool attendant, whose job it was to walk around and make sure people didn't engage in this behavior. And I said, mate, that's two and a half hours, no one's been there.
Speaker 3: I think you said, excuse me.
Speaker 2: And so as I was complaining to the pool attendant, this woman arrived, didn't arrive with a family, just arrived by herself to have a little lounge by the pool because she was a relaxed in her purple bikini. And so the guy wandered over and he's like, hey, do you. I just said, just ask her if she needs the whole I was so gialused by then.
Speaker 4: I was like, ask her if she needs the whole row? Ask her that.
Speaker 2: And he walks over and he goes, do you need the whole row? And she obnoxiously turned around and.
Speaker 4: Went, yes, yes I do. About that time.
Speaker 2: Enough, so I gathered all my things and I made a point of walking over to a group of teenage girls who didn't have a chair. I said, girls, we're leaving, would you like them? Would you like the oddie family chairs? And so I walked off and I walked past her and I shook my head and I glared her down and I went, selfish.
Speaker 1: I think that's quite tame. Is that all you said? Okay, okay, that's the first part. Now the rest of it. What was said? What was said? I said, I know you well enough to know that you're not a one word operator in a situation like that.
Speaker 2: I'm fair, I said, selfish, bit.
Speaker 1: To this thirty three four ten domit a scumbag, Yes, scumbag.
Speaker 3: Behavior that really sets you over the edge.
Speaker 4: What's a scumbag move that does your head in?
Speaker 3: You know? Man, I'm an actulute maniac on the road.
Speaker 1: I don't know what happens, but as soon as I get behind the wheel, I'm very very short and quite aggressive. But for me, it's if I get a car park and someone's parking the line, you can't park next. I have always wanted to key a car. I will never do it. I'll never do it, but jeez, I want to because you know, when you've parked like that, you absolutely so. What you've done is you've parked on the line and you've walked off going do you know what? Sure, I've sacrifice the opportunity for some of the park next to me. Sometimes it's a busy car park and that's the difference between getting a park. But I don't care because I'm obnoxious. That's what it says to me.
Speaker 2: But what's concerning me in this space is you're a really nice person. The fact that your mind even goes to king a car is concerning because this demonstrates to me how very different you are behind the wheel of a car.
Speaker 4: It's how you are in real life.
Speaker 1: You don't know might upbringing, you don't know where I've been tagging trains at Edwardstown.
Speaker 4: You've never chary.
Speaker 3: Get out of my face, bro for yourself.
Speaker 1: You haven't seen this yet, Jose, but we've just got a group text from one of our bosses.
Speaker 2: Kim.
Speaker 1: She said, here's one those drivers that go to the very front of a merged lane, in the left hand lane after everyone has been waiting e merging into the right. They are the scum of the humans. They get to the front and then they wait for a good Samaritan to let the me.
Speaker 3: No do your time, like I don't go call Kim.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I'm going to shoot myself in the foot here. But that's same Kim that Kim. I encountered her down at Port Elliott during the holidays, and she I'm going to dob in her.
Speaker 4: Whether she was present or not.
Speaker 2: We saw her just outside the Flying Fish Cafe and they've got little like shelters there from the sun.
Speaker 4: It was very hot period of the year.
Speaker 2: I think Kim might have been one of those women that reserve one of those suns.
Speaker 1: Reversal the true story, But also, did I not make it clear before one of our bosses, can you just.
Speaker 3: Oh, good morning to you. A lot going on.
Speaker 2: I need to backtrack now. I think she was present. She stayed with the shelter, but she got there there.
Speaker 1: It too late, so fired late to dump. Good morning to you, a Liza, You dobbing in a scumbag?
Speaker 2: I am. Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know when you get in the worker and it's not empty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's just ignorant because because everyone knows you're not like, oh whoops, I.
Speaker 3: Forgot to fill it. Reading in the book who they are?
Speaker 5: You know, the last person is put in the kilometers.
Speaker 2: We know who you are.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Eliza, if I could tell you all the fights that used to happen, the arguments when it's now now, the supernovas and castnovas back in the day when I was here, because when you go out in the vans, et cetera, when you go out and you don't fill it up when you need to, all that creates tension.
Speaker 4: Should be that policy.
Speaker 2: When you get a rental car and you have two options, Either you can fill the car up with petroboy yourself, or they'll fill it up and charge you an exorbitant fee per later a feeling face, Yes, all right, we're dobbing in scumbags here. Kiara from morphab Morning, Kiara, guys, Okay, who's just come back.
Speaker 6: I recently took the kids to the Adelaide Zoos and we got there about fifteen minutes earlier to they see the tiger feeding. Yes, and you know there's already a lot of people there enough, but the amount of adults and people that just stand in front of all the other kids that are already at the bat when if you're already at the front, there just as down so everybody else can see. I guess just common sense that the younger kids at the front so everyone can see. Otherwise you're already in front of the really small window as it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh my gosh, do you know what?
Speaker 1: Guess what if that's you grow the you know what?
Speaker 2: Up? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Or squat down? Got down?
Speaker 2: Because then everyone's forced to put their kids on their shoulders, and then what.
Speaker 4: About the people behind them? Oh what a tangled web we weave when we try and stand up in front of the tigers.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be in that web.
Speaker 1: Betther, Look, this is a probably an off air chat, but can we do this again? She can this be somewhat of an ongoing thing because it feels good to vent and does the.
Speaker 2: Sheer amount of calls we've had. I think people need to vamp, that's for sure. Can you just check our group chat and see if Kim has contributed at.
Speaker 3: This No, she hasn't.
Speaker 1: But what I will say is Ryan Haunt, and Ryan's a very very good person here at Nova works in sales.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 1: I can also say that Kim cuts the line at the port at the Port Elliott Bakery.
Speaker 7: The following segment is the mature audiences only and may contain how content, graphic language and nudity, not that you'll see it.
Speaker 4: If easily offended, well, you're about to find out just how easily.
Speaker 7: Your father's only money Jody.
Speaker 1: Six And if you just tune in for the first time, what a way to make you debuts. I mean, because this is the bluest area of the show. It's what we do just to get the stuff out of our system before we straighten up after seven o'clock.
Speaker 2: We're essentially school children who need to be naughty before we can.
Speaker 3: Stuff like that.
Speaker 1: For example, yesterday you drop some outrageous statistics in terms of the heaviness of the largest breasts on planet Earth.
Speaker 2: There is a woman from New Orleans who has double Z breasts. Can I repeat that doubles the breasts, so each boob was thirty nine kilos, So.
Speaker 4: It's like having two four year olds strap to her chest.
Speaker 1: Yes, and this theme from we spoke to a call who had double h breasts. Yes, and I was like, is that even a thing?
Speaker 4: Do you? Can you even get any bigger than that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because then you did some research and you're so good in this space. Yeah, thanks, and you came up with that, So it only seems fair that you do some more research and you give us a few statistics in terms of the men's side of things. I've done some research for you here it.
Speaker 3: Is okay, what have you got? Double Biket's top place?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, in the interest of equality, Seeing as though we spoke about the largest breast in the world, let's talk about this bloke. He's a brit who's said to have the world's largest pennine and he's explained the downsides of having such a large package.
Speaker 3: What's his name?
Speaker 4: His name is Matt Barr bar school children.
Speaker 2: He is the record holder for the largest scientifically verified unaugmented penie measuring at.
Speaker 4: From Royal Police.
Speaker 3: Here you go, Oh my gosh, this is gonna be ready, isn't.
Speaker 4: It fourteen point four inches in length?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, just for those who need a bit of a swapbodder, that's thirty five centimeters.
Speaker 2: And eight point are far see, I can't even say that makes me want to cross my legs.
Speaker 4: Eight point five inches in girth.
Speaker 3: That's twenty one centimeters.
Speaker 1: Oh my very goodness, that's that why there's fully grown horses out there being like, oh my very goodness, that is ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Those new elephants at Manata are like.
Speaker 3: Good blushing the blushing as we speak.
Speaker 2: Matt's gone up to those elephants. Hey, Burmit, hold my beer?
Speaker 1: Can you can you just explain to us as well? Look, how dare you judge your book by its cover? Because this is the prime example. But he's a very unassuming looking bloke, isn't it.
Speaker 4: When you say unassuming, do you mean unattractive?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, he's essentially if you think from the British version of the Office David.
Speaker 4: Brent, that's a little bit what he looks like. Do you reckon?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I think the best part of the story as well is he's actually released a book. Oh and I'm not sure how long it came up to come up with the title. But it's titled my Massive. He talks about the struggles of having a massive, So that makes sense, doesn't that?
Speaker 2: Producer FLA's really offended by this because he thinks that's a really unimaginative title.
Speaker 4: What would you have come up? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What did you have? Would you so boring?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 7: Have some creativity? Like, think about it. If you're going to do an autobiography, have something that really jumps out. So here for a good time, not a shlong time?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: What about the slong short of it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Or what about the music title for the book could be led I.
Speaker 3: Need to know.
Speaker 7: I need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know what to move today?
Speaker 4: Is what you need to know?
Speaker 3: You know what you need to know?
Speaker 2: With Jody and Asy tell you what I did. Something happened to my TV last night and it removed itself from channel ten and flicked over to channel seven.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I didn't do it on the remote, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: That's what happens anyway.
Speaker 2: On your news service last night, there was a shocking and I mean shocking video of a mother who had been filmed inside a classroom in a violent spat with a twelve year old girl in Adelaide's northeastern suburbs. This mother came across as positively unhinged as she launched into this verbal tirade that involved her threatening to slit a twelve year old student's throat.
Speaker 4: Unbelievable scenes.
Speaker 2: So if you missed it last night, here's a bit of the audio.
Speaker 3: Where we go? Do you want to go? Where?
Speaker 4: And look, this is a thing. This is a very real thing.
Speaker 2: Because I know the government have made moves to crack down on violent and aggressive parents in schools because it happens far more often than we care to think about. So they put measures in place to prevent these parents from being able to actually go on school grounds anymore. So, unfortunately, you have parents out there that think it's okay to set the worst example for our children and come into school classrooms and behave in a violent manner like that woman. And so the twelve year old girl who was on the receiving in goodness me, I don't know what she did to prompt that mother to lose her damn mind in front of a whole class full of kids, but that behavior is completely and utterly unacceptable.
Speaker 1: The game has obviously changed tremendously thanks to social media and just an extra bigger avenue for bully.
Speaker 2: Please don't get me wrong, I think if someone was threatening or harassing or defaming my kid online, your reaction would be pretty emotional and pretty intense. However, go through the right channels, go through the school, sit down calmly with the principal. That's not the answer, is it? And it did very much remind me of a scene from This Is forty. Can you remember this? Hey, I'm Citi's mom, Citi, the one you chat with on the internet. So next time you think about writing something nasty on my daughter's Facebook page, just remember me.
Speaker 4: Remember me. I will come down here and I will fuck you up.
Speaker 3: It's we'd like to laugh because it's.
Speaker 2: Pretty We're not laughing at the first story, but we are laughing at mother's threat.
Speaker 1: I feel like I can find myself in a similar situation. Hey, Joe, So let's talk about the future of MasterCards and cards in general as a physical specimen.
Speaker 2: Let me stop you right there. Who's got a MasterCard visa? Yes, MasterCard?
Speaker 1: And yeah, I don't even know what a MasterCard is anyway. MasterCard has announced plans removed the sixteen digit number from their credit and debit cards by twenty thirty, in a move to design to stamp at identity theft and frauds on the use of cards.
Speaker 3: That's a really good thing.
Speaker 1: The numbers currently used to identify cards will be replaced with tokenization and biometric authentication.
Speaker 4: Hey hazy, what does that mean?
Speaker 3: Next question? Please?
Speaker 1: What it means is by twenty thirty we may not have direct debit cards, no bank cards, no nothing.
Speaker 2: I think that would suit us to a tea because we have a coffee rotation system in here and at breakfast amongst the producers and our boss here, and one of us heads down to Fresco against the coffees every morning. Now it is our job to hand over our physical credit cards.
Speaker 4: What happened to you this week?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, so yes, say, and this was me though? This was me though.
Speaker 1: So I went out with the boss Josh, and I bought breakfast, and I went back to get another coffee and for another coffee for producer Blake was about to turn up you a little bit late.
Speaker 2: And why did you feel the need to say that? So that's such micro pezza.
Speaker 1: We'll just t a biel for the situation, so I'd have paid a really really realistic picture, do you know what I mean? Anyway, I must have been down to my last sort of three or four doors because my card got declined. And I knew because it's a payday for me on Tuesday. When I say pay day, it's when card gives me a bunce. I swear it got declined. I swear I heard it.
Speaker 3: Do this give she that coming out of the card?
Speaker 2: Oh, oh my goodness. And when he told us that story, laugh heartily. I did when I finally arrived because I was late. She so you so rightfully.
Speaker 3: Pointed out, Well, turns out you were just dodging the bill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this morning I handed over my credit card and guess what happened?
Speaker 4: Make that sounded the car.
Speaker 3: It's embarrassing.
Speaker 4: It is what the.
Speaker 2: Third or the fourth of the month, and I don't get paid till the sixteenth, So it's going to be a long couple of weeks for me with three dollars twenty two in my bank account. But the physical card thing I find confronting in terms of if you lose your phone, which is how everyone pays now, if you don't and I had an instance where my mobile banking wasn't working. And if you don't have a physical.
Speaker 3: Card then what yeah, well then you're a rich trife.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everything's up for grabs.
Speaker 1: What I want to know, and we'll find this out a little bit later on, is because Josh went together to get coffee this morning with your card. Did Josh just cop it on the chin and say, oh, sorry about that, he's a different card, or did he say I need to tell you this is not my card, it's Jody Oddis.
Speaker 2: British football fans have been left absolutely gobsmacked.
Speaker 4: Gob smacked, I.
Speaker 3: Tell you what's happened this time to find.
Speaker 2: Out about an unconventional halftime snack being served up at Italian sirie b side barie.
Speaker 4: Another I think so, thank you so much with the confidence, unless.
Speaker 2: We want to defer to Tom Wren, who's our who's our saga experts?
Speaker 3: He loves it? Doesn't it too much?
Speaker 4: Anyway? We digress.
Speaker 2: It's been gaining online attention for all the wrong reasons.
Speaker 4: It's an octopus sandwich.
Speaker 3: Play this again? What's that? What is that?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: So obviously all the English sides go across to Europe to participate in the Champions League, and they have been disgusted, left, disgusted and appalled by this octopus sandwich. I'm just about to show you a photo and again I want to get your reaction.
Speaker 4: That's yeah.
Speaker 1: Look at the tentacles just flowing out the side. Yeah, I can't even fit it all in there. They got those little spongy cat things that suck onto you assume can be dangerous. Hey, you get those things in your stomach and they latch onto your stomach. Oh, you'll never get it out of there.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to say that would never pass through, would it. It would take ages because the little sucker thing, that's.
Speaker 3: What's happening in your guts. You're like, what is that?
Speaker 2: The little sucker things would grab hold of your coal and wouldn't it all the way down?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: When you're clogged up by an octopus arm Oh, tell you what, that's tough. It's a tough thing to pass. I'm saying this, and I'm bad octopy. I've never eat octopus, have you?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 3: Is that a fancy Is that a fancy meal?
Speaker 4: Well, I've had calamari.
Speaker 3: What that's different?
Speaker 4: It is it's the same thing.
Speaker 3: Wait what calamari? It's not the same as calamary squid.
Speaker 4: Calamari comes from an octopus.
Speaker 3: Calamari is a squid.
Speaker 7: Are you sure squid and octopus are the same thing?
Speaker 4: Aren't?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: They're not. Oh my gosh, what is going on here?
Speaker 7: You've had salt and pepper calamari.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, octopus, No, Squid's a different animal.
Speaker 3: They look the same. Hang on, hang on? What's going on here? Is it is a squid and octopus? They're different animals, aren't they?
Speaker 2: I am not entirely no that I would have thought they were the same. I thought, so what we've got here the octopus sandwich? I thought that would be the octopus's legs, right, Yeah, that's it's tentacles, yes, whereas the squid part, isn't that the body?
Speaker 3: Yes? Correct? Yes?
Speaker 2: Not as No, I mean the octopus part. Isn't that the main octopus body?
Speaker 3: Do you eat the head? To you Joe's big brain? Hang on? Hang on? Could someone settle something for us? A squid and an octopus? Is that the same animal?
Speaker 2: I don't think it is getting I'm getting some feedback on our phone books here that potentially you and I might be incorrect on this front. People are saying they're hugely different, massively different.
Speaker 4: I think, okay, what do you do?
Speaker 2: All the octopus experts out they're thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 4: We'd like to hear from you right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Captain Octopi, are you out there? Give us a gore? Thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 7: I'm pretty sure that Sultan paper Calamari is squid and octopus the same thing?
Speaker 3: The same thing? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't think they're the same thing. Wouldn't have it in a burger. I think squid and octopi are very very different animals. I think they're related. I think their mates.
Speaker 2: Hang on a girl from someone who's going to settle this for us.
Speaker 3: It's absolute legend. It's one of our favorites.
Speaker 4: Gussie Good.
Speaker 2: Hello, Journey and Hazy.
Speaker 4: Hello, Gussie. How old are you again?
Speaker 2: I'm an eleven, so we're going to an eleven year old to seven? An argument between you and I which feels appropriate? Gussie, h Squid and octopus? Are they have the same thing?
Speaker 6: No, they're not.
Speaker 5: The difference one has tentacles and I know squid have tentacles, but one squat out wait, so both squad out ink.
Speaker 1: The theay, well, Gussie is learning on the run as well. I don't really know how to do this, so why don't we just do this? You're ready, Jode's what have you got for us?
Speaker 4: Let's talk the top five ice cream.
Speaker 7: It's the biggest list.
Speaker 1: Top five ice creams?
Speaker 3: Is this happening?
Speaker 2: I have spent hours and hours, days and days, if not months and months compiling this list.
Speaker 3: Has it got something to do with the weather?
Speaker 2: Yes? The top it's sploating around and I thought, I don't subscribe to any of these, so I'm just going to come up with my own.
Speaker 1: Here we go, all right, let me try and get my heart right down and so all of this and listen.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, on this occasion there are a couple of ice creams that did not make my personal cart.
Speaker 4: I do acknowledge this list is subjective.
Speaker 3: So easy when you readefine Radio.
Speaker 2: I know it's going to spark a lot of debate, outrage and people. But not everyone can win an ice cream Osco?
Speaker 4: Can they?
Speaker 3: No? No, they can't.
Speaker 4: All right, so do you want me to rip into it?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Jody's list of top five ice creams coming in at number five.
Speaker 4: Drum roll please.
Speaker 3: Yep or drum roll for everyone?
Speaker 4: What have you got number five?
Speaker 2: As far as the icy poles go, I couldn't split them.
Speaker 4: See what I did best?
Speaker 3: Split them?
Speaker 4: The calip and the sunny Boy.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's controversial because they probably should be split.
Speaker 3: Ould have thought?
Speaker 2: Did you did they have sunny boys at the farm at Beckham, New South Wales? No?
Speaker 1: Yes, we enjoyed a sunny Boy or two, but even my experience now I would have had Calipo ahead of Sonny Boy.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's two horse race.
Speaker 4: You're okay.
Speaker 3: When you redefine radio, sometimes it's controversial.
Speaker 4: So true mate, coming in at number four, you.
Speaker 3: Know, we definitely do want to. You know it's you. It's your redefining moment.
Speaker 4: The Cabri kara milk Okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know it's controversial and it hasn't been around for too long, but anything involving kara milk has my heart and my soul.
Speaker 4: I've never know me producing Zoey. Do you like the cabric caramelk?
Speaker 1: I've never tried kara milk because it's always a risk for me. It's always if you go down that path and you're like, I'm going to try. That means you're sacrificing what you know and love because you can't have both. It's too big of a risk for me. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, Well go on to number three.
Speaker 2: Then this isn't aldie but a goodie. And I'm not quite sure if they even make them anymore, but I'm going to say, the crunchy ice cream.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good. That is very good.
Speaker 4: It is good, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: On top of that, what about a crunchy oreo, sorry, crunchy mcflurry? Oh? Really?
Speaker 2: Okay, so the crunchy sometimes they take chocolates and they put it into ice cream. I eat the Cara milk on this occasion. What sensational stuff.
Speaker 3: That's good?
Speaker 2: A right.
Speaker 4: Number two, we're getting to the pointy end.
Speaker 3: Drums like water is going on here.
Speaker 4: This is so classic. The rainbow paddle pop.
Speaker 1: I can tell you each Wednesday and Thursday when I pick up the kids, they get an ice cream. We do the whole Oh no, you can't have that, it's too much, So they end up getting a paddle pop.
Speaker 3: We get a paddle pop.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be disrespectful or diminish the quality of the chocolate paddle pop.
Speaker 4: Or the banana paddle pop.
Speaker 2: But the caramel flavored rainbow what Okay, amazing stuff and also surprisingly low in fat.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's actually quite a decent snack. Yes, the name isn't coming to me, but here's a fact that will blow your mind. Rainbow is actually a certain flavor. It's a particular flavora is it. You just said that it's caramel, right, Okay? I thought you meant caramel as a separate as a separate rainbow, separate paddle pop.
Speaker 7: You mentioned it's a good stack. Ninety one calories a rainbow.
Speaker 4: There's actually more calor And I've done the research on this. Don't worry. I've really drilled down. There's more calories in a glass of wine.
Speaker 1: Really takes one to know one. This brings the number one?
Speaker 3: Does it? Here we go? Ok.
Speaker 2: It is one of the most iconic Australian ice creams. Ever, no civilization in history has found a better use for a small ice cream stick.
Speaker 4: Than the gay Time.
Speaker 1: See that's controversial in itself. I've never eaten a gay Time. My kids like the gay Time goes well, that's your number one last screen.
Speaker 2: It's very, very difficult to revolutionize radio when you haven't even tried.
Speaker 3: Well in gay Time.
Speaker 1: What I will say is there's a lot of variations of gay Time now as well a vegan option. There's different flavors, and the vegan option is actually really, really nice. My kids actually prefer the vegan option over the normal option, like vegan foods have come a long way, so they go.
Speaker 4: Okay, this was such a good segment until then.
Speaker 1: That's not fair, Joe. You still redefined radio. What happens now? Does she move to Melbourne or Sydney or London or well, what happens now? Please remember us.
Speaker 4: Miss is Adelaide's favorite way to awaken.
Speaker 1: Well, if you're just tuning in or particularly in the last five or six minutes, you're probably just readjusting your ear holes.
Speaker 3: You're like, did that just happen? What did I hear? Congratulations?
Speaker 1: Jody delivered us her top five ice creams, and I've got to say that wasn't public opinion. That was purely your opinion, because what we discovered is that you you really like.
Speaker 3: Caramel, don't you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I do. Apart from Filippo and sunny Boy.
Speaker 1: At number five you had Caramel Crunchy ice Cream, Paddle Pop Rainbow, which is caramel flavor, and also gay Time.
Speaker 3: It's just all different versions and elements of caramel.
Speaker 2: I just realized that, Okay, I've got a caramel bus. That's fine, that's all right, each to their own. I just have realized both I might have omitted something that should have been on my list.
Speaker 3: What was it?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: I've forgotten bloody Bubbalo bill.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, my gosh, the list has lost all credibility.
Speaker 2: The only thing with the Bubblo Bill, I will say hazy is when you take bubble gum in a little round lolli form and you freeze it, that will bust a molar or two, can you I would like to know the statistics on how many broken teeth children had back in the day from the Bubbalo Bill.
Speaker 1: Even Adela's adults. If you've got a filling, prepare for that filling to come out will be broken. Thanks to the Bubblo Bill, a lot of texts coming through as well. We appreciate it because it turns into a fun debate. I for double No my nine. This text reads, grow up, Peter Pan, what about cornetto or drumstick? It's a very very good point. This one reads, Jody, take a hike, you absolute clown. Has to be a magnum.
Speaker 4: Where's the magnum made that up?
Speaker 3: What do you mean there's a text that came through.
Speaker 4: Someone told me to take a hike.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not as easy as you would think to sit here and have to assemble at top five of Vice Crimson All Time.
Speaker 1: This one says, Jody, you're an absolute dickhead? What about Maximon? Are I made that one?
Speaker 4: The maxibon?
Speaker 1: Yeah, people are texting through legitimate though with those number with those names Bubblo Bill Splice, Splice the Heart, cornetto Drumstick, Maximon agro Cone?
Speaker 3: What's the agro?
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen. You can get involved if you want. Who liked my list?
Speaker 1: Who likes a controversial groundbreaking?
Speaker 3: Yes? Absolutely, it's the.
Speaker 7: Biggest list shows Top five ice creams.
Speaker 1: One day they will do a thesis and they will work out how your brain operates, and we will try and learn from a joke.
Speaker 4: It's just done.
Speaker 2: There's probably no need to take the mickey mate. Okay, I'm just trying to have a bit of ice cream fun. That's all I'm trying to do. And everyone has a favorite ice cream, so we're open to all sorts of feedback.
Speaker 4: On this front.
Speaker 1: Turns that you created a lot of controversies, probably through some of the ice creams that you left out.
Speaker 2: Just to recap the list coming in at five because I couldn't split them.
Speaker 4: The Calipo and the sunny Boy.
Speaker 2: Number four, Cabri Caramel best ice cream, Oh my gosh, so good. Number three the Crunchy ice Cream, Not even sure if they still make it. Number two is the Rainbow paddle Pop Number one Golden Gay Time Special honorable mentions to the Drumstick, the Chocolate Cornetto, and the Mango Weeks Whisper. Yes, well I said that before, but I didn't elicit that response, and maybe someone wasn't listening me.
Speaker 4: Also, the Bubbalo Bill probably probably could have stuck into the top five. I reckon.
Speaker 3: No, the good thing about Bubblo Bill is it's so basic.
Speaker 1: It is so basic, and it's been right on the top shelf for decades.
Speaker 2: But also I want to know who came up with a bubblo bill, Who looked at a cowboy and thought, you know what, you know what, let's im mortivalize cowboys in ice cream form with a bubble gum nose.
Speaker 1: But if they went and here's what we'll call him, Bubbalo Bill, everyone would have gone, oh my gosh, this guy is going somewhere with this.
Speaker 3: Let's see how it goes. Decades later, here we are, I'm.
Speaker 2: Going to google the inventor of the bubble straight up, This Luke from Hackham West. You've got from some feedback on the on the list.
Speaker 8: Yeah, look, I'll give you, I'll give you the credit. The top three incredible. Wouldn't change a thing. However, don't get me started on the Cara Milk. I do not know what Cadbury was thinking. I do not know what they were thinking. But controversial, I can't, I can't, No, I just take it off the list.
Speaker 3: It's a real hate piece for you, isn't it, Loke Luke.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's that's in my top five least favorite man.
Speaker 4: Whoa well, well Luke?
Speaker 2: Okay, firstly, who hurts you as a child? Secondly, what's your problem with Karra Milk? Karen Milk's incredible.
Speaker 3: By all reports.
Speaker 1: Luke apparently Kara Milk spl Spill speaks very highly of you as well. So this is a strange situation we find ourselves.
Speaker 4: What do you hate about it?
Speaker 8: It's just look, when they first came out with it, I thought, you know what, I'll try it. Ye do what I think? Ye hated it. I can't. I don't know how people actually like it, to be honest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: Well, Luke has got a problem with my ice cream and my kids because I love that.
Speaker 1: Goodness me, I don't get as well. Sorry, I don't get the fascination with caramel. I'm on lake side with that. I haven't really tried it properly enough to hate it.
Speaker 2: I'm sick of you saying I hate things and I haven't even tried them.
Speaker 4: To stop it. Goodness. Shelley from Maslin Beach, Good morning.
Speaker 5: Shelley, Good morning guys.
Speaker 6: How are we very good?
Speaker 2: Thank you your feedback on the ice cream list.
Speaker 5: Look, I love some of the stuff on your listening, obviously love caramel. I am a mint fiend. I can't get enough of mint Maxibond drumstick. When I go to the cinema, that has to be a mint chop top. Yes, I just love my mint. I'll find it refreshing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 4: Mint.
Speaker 1: I think mint gets the respect that it thinks it deserves via an ice cream because everywhere else in terms of sweet, it's not really sweet.
Speaker 4: Mint and my salad. No thanks, no thanks.
Speaker 3: People do takem gum sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, but not nice people.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: I don't disagree. Mint and chocolate together, very very.
Speaker 3: Nice and hey feeling Joe, it's what a list.
Speaker 4: I feel attacked by Luke to be honest.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, when you have big, outrageous opinions like that, there's going to be some pushback.
Speaker 2: Oh man, well, we welcome your calls and also your feedback. On the text line, I don't know what that is at this point. It's not written anywhere. What's the text line?
Speaker 3: I'll tell you. I for double O NAE on nine N one nine. You've had three years on my