Speaker 1: But obviously Megan Fox is like supposedly the beauty standard of the most beautiful women in the world according to some people.
Speaker 2: Not me. My fiance is okay.
Speaker 1: Now, Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 2: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice and much more.
Speaker 1: Good morning, We are back in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Both of us both are. Man, it feels like I haven't been here forever. When was the fack? I reckon? We've been here like four weeks ago.
Speaker 1: The last time we were recording, you were in a dire state of events with your bowels and we were doing some bulk recording. But it's nice to be back. It's way colder than I remember winter being in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Well, I've been obviously on the gold Code for the last four weeks, and I landed here last night at like eleven PM, and I walked out the airport and I literally could see my breast and I was like, doesn't that mean it's like minus what like ten minus? That is a low ten or something. Matt's facts it's below ten.
Speaker 1: I think mad are trash.
Speaker 2: That's true. I google it. I can't tell you that. But it's cold as I woke up.
Speaker 1: It means it's very cold.
Speaker 2: Got my big freeze being on. That's how cold it is here. It's freezing.
Speaker 1: It's freezing with like a coin attached to it or a pin attached.
Speaker 2: Sure, I'm not Yeah, it is a pin. Actually, I haven't looked into it. The design a new one every year, and this is a new one. I like this yus one.
Speaker 1: It's lovely.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: So we had my wedding. Yes, I had my honeymoon. I'm officially missus Staples.
Speaker 2: Congratulations. It was a beautiful wedding. We'll touch on that. We'll do an episode about it with Michael. It was an amazing wedding, Anna like, it was really beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're going to fully debrief on the wedding, but obviously we feel like Michael should be a part of it. So that's going to be next week's episode, So stay tuned for that. We're going to literally get into all of the details. But yeah, it was literally the most I know. It's so annoying. I feel like it's annoying when people are like my wedding was the best week of my life. But it actually is, like, there's just no better feeling than getting married. If you're thinking about getting married to someone, I would highly recommend it. It was so fun.
Speaker 2: Well, I want to ask you questions, but I think I should save them for the actual when we talk about it.
Speaker 1: We'll save it. We're going to do a full episode on the wedding. We're going to do a full episode on the honeymoon, which is going to include our friend moon. We can talk a little bit about post wedding. We spoke about on the podcast that we were going to go to Canalda Amoor in Corfu, which we did do.
Speaker 2: We did do. Yeah, So that was the day before I left you Michael, your friend Maddie and Al and your brother Chris and his partner and Tammy and I rented four bees and drove three.
Speaker 1: Hours four be. I don't I don't know if people are going to know what that Yeah.
Speaker 2: By four that's what you call it.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of four be I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe I made it after but that was actually that was like a really that was one of my favorite days there. I loved that idea.
Speaker 1: It was so fun. So we were staying like opposite like away from Canalda Amore.
Speaker 2: So when three hours it took on the way there, but we did stop for apparols, wine tasting, just general stops though.
Speaker 1: Just made the most of it of it. But five couples basically hired quad bikes. We all drove back to back.
Speaker 2: It was fun convoy.
Speaker 1: It was a full convoy seeing the Greek countryside. Then we got to Canalda Amore. We all swam in it, we all made out.
Speaker 2: So we all were putting our own spin on the legend of it.
Speaker 1: So the like we'll tell people what the legend is.
Speaker 2: Firstly supposedly, I'm not sure what the actual is because by the time we've everyone's made up their own ones. So someone was saying, if you swim to the end of it, you're together. If you kiss in there, someone was saying, if you go all the way and have sex in there, like there's all these different.
Speaker 1: Someone saying, if you go past the entrance of the canal, you'll break up so.
Speaker 2: Many different things. I think someone said there's a cave at one point and you have to like go into the cave. I don't know, there's so many different legends legends of it. I think the main one is if you go in there with your partner.
Speaker 1: And you kiss, you'll be together forever, which is what we all did. We all did. I mean, it's kind of funny if you think about it like this little how do I explain it? Like an open rectangle or like it's an open rectangle of water. Yeah, you know, I don't really know what a canal looks like. So for people who don't know what a canal is, like me, it's an open rectangle. I don't know if this is making sense. It's so like, say no, we're continuing to reflect and just it's a canal, google canal, It's a canal. Anyway, imagine five couples just making out in there, plus the other couples that were there making there was like a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was. Yeah, it was a good time and we had like a heavy lunch before I really go I grew a I grew a friendship with your brother.
Speaker 1: I grew a beer.
Speaker 2: I grew I grew a good friendship with your brother.
Speaker 1: You and my brother were like two little naughty school kids. I was like, I already feel like Matt's my brother, But I felt like I had two naughty brothers who were just like egging each other all.
Speaker 2: You know, when I'm around the boys, I get stuck into that band, and.
Speaker 1: No guys were in boys club. I was not really vibing it. I was like, you guys, do you And I'm just gonna well.
Speaker 2: I was at Brisbane Airport when we first got there to take off, and we're in the line to board and I like looked across and I saw your brother and I was like, oh, Chris, And then like spokes when we realized we're on all the same flights together. And then random, yes, so random, and then I was like, all right, when we come through, let's get a beer. And then we caught up for a beer. Then we caught up again in Doha and then chatted. And then when we went because we had a massive layover in Athens before Core for it was like six hours, so we just started drinking there and playing Uno and just yeah, we clicked off and realized that we have a lot in common.
Speaker 1: Literally like the two best friends that anyone could have. Matt and my brother inseparable.
Speaker 2: And then Zolie and Tammy got along as well. They were clicked as well. Yeah, we just said afterwards, we're just like, we just got along with that couple. They were easy to talk to you, to hang out with that couple, they were the only couple they're not. I'll tell you excuse. You were busy the whole time doing your wedding stuff, so like they weren't. So we were just in the same boat as them, So we just hung out with them. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, it was cute seeing you guys get along. They actually invited us to my brother. So, my brother Chris, I call him Chrissy. His girlfriend Zoe is having her birthday in Airy Aarly Beach Beachy, and we've both been invited.
Speaker 2: And I got invited first.
Speaker 1: You got invited first, and I.
Speaker 2: Told you about it. Use me, No, I think it'd be fun. I've been. I've been to Aarly Beach since I was like my uncle and auntie they've got that, so I've been there like every second year.
Speaker 1: I've never been.
Speaker 2: It's nice. I don't want to rag on it. It's it needs to It's nice.
Speaker 1: It's good tell us what you really think, because I feel like you're holding back.
Speaker 2: They don't have uber eats yet. It's like it needs it needs to progress.
Speaker 1: That's all, and that's a qualm with.
Speaker 2: But it's the whole thing. It's a lot like it's stuck in. It's I'm sorry if you're from there or you love there, but I think it's.
Speaker 1: Probably for the best for our health. It's not yet there.
Speaker 2: That's an example of they need to come up with the times behind a little bit.
Speaker 1: I feel when I was there, got you well. I brought you a Goldie Bee because you've been asking me for one. Thank you, and I thought, that's like holding it up to the camera, thank you for the promotion, little PSA for out. Where's your head out?
Speaker 2: Fam?
Speaker 1: We are not doing an end of financial year sale with goldiebe because we are about to sell out. I'm literally not saying that anywhere only on here we go. It's very exciting, but yeah, we're very low on stock, so if you need some get it before it sells out.
Speaker 2: You're going to restock.
Speaker 1: Obviously we're trying, but it's really like it might be a little bit of a wait. But anyway, today we are checking out the latest headlines because a lot has been happening according to the news about me and you. Matt so let's dive into that next.
Speaker 2: Just to preface some of these articles, let's.
Speaker 1: Not okay, can I just preface before you preface by saying that Matt gets so salty, Like I was like, Matt, you need to stop being so salty. It doesn't matter. No one believes this, do they.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm not. Yeah, I mean I could rag on it, and I'm going to restrain. I'm going to have fun with this. Everybody said, let's have fun. I just hate people thinking they know stuff when they clearly don't, and then you read some of it and you're like, where are you getting this from. I'll kick it off with one.
Speaker 1: We're clearing it up though. This is why we're having this episode. We're doing a bit of a clear up, clear things up. People are going to know the truth and then we can talk about the wedding and all will be well in life.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'll kick it off then, Okay, Matt t. Sakowski reveals his vile act in Melbourne's Wealthier suburb. Now I get clickbait. Let I get clickbait.
Speaker 1: What's Melbourne's wealthier suburb?
Speaker 2: Well? I think you Yeah, it was too rak Yeah, because you were inter When you hear vile act, what does that make you think?
Speaker 1: Like, killed someone someone at knife point? Yeah, yeah, stolen old woman's purse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I shot myself. We're still talking about this on the podcast. Also a vile act, though, I mean, like, come on, it's not vile, like.
Speaker 1: It's it's not ideal.
Speaker 2: But so they said viol act in which is true, well, is to a wealthier suburbs.
Speaker 1: I would go with yeah, one of, one of definitely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I tour ac and yeah, cleaned myself up.
Speaker 1: I don't think what you're telling is it was right.
Speaker 2: No, I just think vil is an extreme clickbait work. It is.
Speaker 1: It is extreme, like like you didn't mean to you had a COLLI you were deeply unwell. It's not like an every day guys in here.
Speaker 2: I was not well.
Speaker 1: We couldn't record an episode every five seconds, and that was running out the door.
Speaker 2: I was not well. And yeah, I just think that like hilarious, hilarious.
Speaker 1: Were you offended by it or did you laugh?
Speaker 2: I'm immediately like I laughed, but at the start, I'm not. He went through the facts are anna, Yes, I did that. I did what I did that? Heinous act vile act whatever it is. But I had to record like you were in Melbourne for a couple of days. You were about to take off for Greece.
Speaker 1: Oh are you yeah, it's going to be away.
Speaker 2: We worth going to be away. So we had to record five episodes and I had to come in and record.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: How sick, I felt like I was literally shaking in bet before I left, and I was like no, no. You guys wanted to like say like no, let's move and I was like no, no, we need to do this. I need to get this done. So I came in through sickness and health and I came in and I recorded it. It's a marriage, yeah, in hindsight, like I always thinking it was the right thing to do.
Speaker 1: We had to get it done on behalf of me and all of the where's your head at? Family? I would just like to thank you. We appreciate you. We really appreciated those episodes.
Speaker 2: So you know I do it for you.
Speaker 1: It's all love on Arran, even if the Daily Mail don't agree. Okay. The first one for me is Anna macavoid reveals remarkable effects of having her lip filler dissolved. So they're like making out as if I've had this crazy transformation.
Speaker 2: Everyone getting rid of their lipill.
Speaker 1: Kind of yeah. I mean they're basically saying that I look like my previous self in my wedding, So they're kind of making it out like I looked horrendous. And to be fair, but before and after, there is before and after. So there's me with my brown hair. I'm literally eighteen, you look nineteen eight young. And then there's me and they have this horrendous photo. I mean, granted, I don't look my bestebrows like that. Well, I don't know if I posted it. I think it was a video, and I obviously have raised my eyebrows. They've caught my eyebrows raised, and yeah, I look a bit blast. I'll post it on our face, will greet me. I obviously don't look my best, but fuck, don't get my worst photo. And then this photo of me pre lip filler and being like, oh my god, crazy transferm.
Speaker 2: They've done you dirty there.
Speaker 1: They've done me a little bit too.
Speaker 2: I have one after it's got rid of it.
Speaker 1: They've got me at my wedding and they say that I look much more like myself, which is nice. Like obviously pre wedding everyone's wanting to get you know, your botox filler, make sure you look your best. And I was like, do I get Lipphiller pre wedding? And I chose not to because of that reason. I wanted to look like myself. Obviously I had botox because I'm dirty two and I need to like keep things looking tight and fresh. But yeah, I didn't get lip Philo pre wedding.
Speaker 2: So what's what does the botox to stop your.
Speaker 1: Just freezes the movement. Okay, it's worn off now, so like you know what I mean, you can see you can see the movement. Yeah, the movement's moving. It's about to be frozen tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I haven't a crest, Yeah, I don't know. So then Philler is because I've seen the whole Level Island UK. Think everyone's ragging the girls on there, yeah, saying there's no way they're like twenty four or something.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, and it's such a hard thing. Because I've experienced this, I think that botox and pilla can make you look older. There was a point I reckon when I was like twenty or maybe thirty, when I tenn thirty, I'm now thirty two, I looked a little bit older, and I think from like raining it back.
Speaker 2: I think I've said this to you before. Do you think because the public thinks that people with that and like you have that look are older, it's associated with older people totally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's like, oh, you've got heaps of work done, you must be old, and therefore you're hiding something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they associate it with like older people.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I saw a TikTok and I was like, this girl said something. She was like, imagine those girls think they're looking their best. They've gone into the villa, have no outside communication, they're about to come out and realize that everyone's been ragging.
Speaker 1: And it's actually awful.
Speaker 2: It's fun. It's so awful on the topic that we're talking about, really, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, it's interesting because it's social pressure to meet these beauty standards that are made by people like Kylie Jenner, who when she was very young had quite a lot of filler in her lips, in her face, and unfortunately it doesn't age that well and not everyone's a billionaire and can go to the best doctors to maintain that, so unfortunately it can sometimes not look great. But also Love Island. I feel like is about the personalities. So, yeah, the girls. I haven't watched the show this year, but I've seen a few clips and they're hilarious.
Speaker 2: Have you seen anything from a Perfect Match? I haven't Mates getting rinsed.
Speaker 1: Harry, Harry Josey. Doesn't he meet Jess from what's that show? Love is Blind? I loved Jess from Lovers Mine and the Guy and.
Speaker 2: Then he with the one that looked like Megan Fox. Well, she said she looked like Megan Fox.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was bucking.
Speaker 2: Do you watch it? And he hugs her at her face.
Speaker 1: And he's just like, have we spoken about that on the podcast?
Speaker 2: I'm sure we have probably, Yeah, we've spoken about it, yeah, if it was here.
Speaker 1: But the thing is is, if you don't know what we're talking about, I recommend watching it on the YEA. On Lover's Blind, there was a girl who said that her doppelganger was Megan Fox, and to be fair, you can see you can see why. But obviously Meghan Fox is like supposedly the beauty standard of the most beautiful women in the world according to some people. Not me.
Speaker 2: My fiance is okay that.
Speaker 1: Let's move on to the next y.
Speaker 2: So I don't have Google alerts.
Speaker 1: On for good reason. I don't think you need them. Line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm signed to believe that this one has not even like I sometimes I'll admit sometimes because someone will send me an article and be like, hey, I've come across this, and I'll be like, oh, so I'll search my name and see it. I've missed this one completely. This is fucking hilarious. Tammy Hembrose. New fiance Matt Sakowski drools over his podcast co host Anna's Wedding Lingerie.
Speaker 1: It's so gross. It's actually a bit icky because what was I What did I say you?
Speaker 2: What were you?
Speaker 1: So after seeing that article, I was like, what are they talking about? And I went back and listened to the podcast and basically we were talking about how I went and had a registry wedding and then me and Michael had sex.
Speaker 2: After Yeah I remember in the poorway or something, yeah.
Speaker 1: In the hallway. And basically you were like, oh, did you have sexy lingerie because obviously it's our it was our technical wedding night, and I was like, no, we didn't have time. We were fully clothed, and then you said something like, oh, just to underwear to the side job or something along those lines, and I was like, ew yakma. And that's what they've taken from that, is that.
Speaker 2: Would they write in it? I didn't read the whole article. Is that would they write?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know. I didn't read the article, but I just read the headline. I never would read those the headline and then move on with life. But yeah, gross discussing anything. No, it's it's totally wrong. It's disgusting, but obviously clickbait because you.
Speaker 2: Know, hey, I got to respect the hustle of the clickbait. Yeah, but you've got to respect it like they're doing their job.
Speaker 1: Okay. Next one influencer, Ana Macavoy reveals her shock side hustle in hospitality after firing back at a troll who tells her she contributes nothing to society. So that story, Goldie B. My business had an email just from a random account, like it was Jane at it was Jane Jones at gmail dot com or something just like just something very I can't remember specifically, but Jane's someone like a very basic fake name, and the message to our business account was like, you contribute nothing to society. So I did a little video being like, actually I help people feel amazing because they wake up glowing. And then on the podcast literally the following week, we were talking about how we did our door Dash campaign. Remember we did the door dash campaign right, so it was like an influencer campaign. Door Dash sponsored the podcast and during that whole filming with the door Dash team, I had to sign up as a door dasher for the job. So I'm not a door dasher, like it's not my side hustle but your grocery. But for the job I had to become a door dasher because we literally when we were filming that we were doing actual legitimate door.
Speaker 2: Dash jobs jobs. Who got the money from that? Not me, because I mean my account, you didn't withdraw the money. Both worked for that.
Speaker 1: But anyway, the Daily Mail thinks that they've found my secret side hustle, which is that I'm a door dasher on the side, which I'm not. But you know, never say never.
Speaker 2: No, you might, you might need to get some extra cash.
Speaker 1: You never know.
Speaker 2: What is it that your mortgage might be due? My mortgage is Wasn't there someone from Australian Idol or something that became an uber driver. I'm not sure Casey Donovan or something.
Speaker 1: Maybe that was another fake article. I can't imagine that.
Speaker 2: But can you turn the radio on and she's like, I've got something else for you? I start singing, all right. So the next one is ridiculous. It reads no split here Tammy Hembro and fiance Matt Sakowski or I have hand in hand at Sydney Airport after breakup rumors. Nobody broke up. No nobody ever broke up. I think that is ridiculous. Yeah, we're pretty affectionate all the time. So it's just like, because I didn't read these, I've been candid these and it's just like I don't know some of them that I miss I missed the other one. I missed this one. It's just like, where do people get this garbage from?
Speaker 1: Does it affect you so much because you are well and truly in Salt City right now?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just think that, like it's like, not like I hate people talking.
Speaker 1: Shit, like you've taken it personally, Yeah, like.
Speaker 2: You don't know me. And then like you read the comments of people like oh they've called the paps blah blah blah and all that sort of stuff. I wouldn't even know where to find a perhaps number, like they're just at the airport. I think because we posted we'll go into Sydney and then they're just there.
Speaker 1: The reason why I'm asking is because I feel like you were never affected by daily mail articles on news headlines. You would literally it was water off of a duck's back. But I feel like recently you've almost been worn down a little bit. And I guess it's because of all of the comments, and then on top of that the news commentary is getting you down.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, I think it's because of the heightened level of it Now. I think before it was like just shitty ones and now it's like my actual life with like my fiance and there's like you know, step kids and stuff involved, and now it's like a little it's actual life life. It's serious sort of stuff. Where before it was like articles it was like fun almost almost yeah, like stuff that was just sled on the podcast that's outed like you know what I mean, stuff like that, But now it's actually like real like your family, my family. Yeah, it's like my real life. Yeah, I'm protective with my family.
Speaker 1: Next one Anamcavoys drawn out wedding content. Okay, this is interesting to me because there was a podcast that was done and it was implied that I was drawing out my wedding content and you know, no one cares, just post it. But it actually was not about me drawing it out. It was literally just to do with the fact that after a wedding, it takes a little bit of time to get photo content back, and I had a little bit back, but I was still waiting for more and in the meantime because I wanted when I finally posted the wedding, I wanted to have my best photos to post.
Speaker 2: Also something as well. You were I was away like, yeah, there's all these factors that play into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't about drawing it out or anything. And there was things being like, oh, she had sponsorships with the lingerie. I didn't have any sponsorships. F yi, there was no sponsorships. It was literally I got gifted some pieces that I wore the morning of the wedding, and it was literally just the wedding content that I was posting. So it wasn't a sponsorship and it wasn't that deep. It was literally that I was waiting for the phone out the fact that people were getting annoyed about it. I was like, guys, think about it. I've just got married, I'm now having my recovery the next day. I'm busy. I'm trying to post as much as I can, but fuck, give me a give me a beat.
Speaker 2: Well, you never posted about the canal I saw.
Speaker 1: I'm going to. I haven't had a chance. Like you should see my phone. There is crazy amounts of things that I haven't posted. But it's just too much like it was. I had a seven day wedding week filled with the funnest days of my life, and most of them I still haven't posted about because it was just go, go go, and then I was on my friend moon and then honeymoon, and it was just you know, all right.
Speaker 2: So I think this one, this one is actually been pretty fresh this week. I think you might have been living under a rock if you missed this one. I saw a lot of articles about this.
Speaker 1: What is about you? I mean you would.
Speaker 2: Tammy Hembro and Matt Tzakowski asked her donations in a leaked wedding invite despite fifty million plus net worth.
Speaker 1: Okay, first question, who leaked it?
Speaker 2: Sofa Dopa did so from my understanding is she putt a YouTube video up, so I didn't see any of this. So I was at gym and then I got home, like I said, a load of Tammy. She was in like she seemed upset, but I was like, I'm gonna have a shower. And then I came back down because I read my phone and people have been message me saying have you seen this? And I was like hey, I was like have you said? She's like yeah, I saw it like twenty minutes ago, YadA, YadA, YadA. And I was like, sorry that this just sucks, like you know what I mean. I got angry about it. I was like, this is the wedding day. This is something like clearly you don't post wedding invitations like it's not messing around.
Speaker 1: Like you don't you wouldn't put ash anyone's wedding invitation like it's a very private event.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let alone people that, like this is something that a lot of people want to see. Like I was mad about it, and Tammy was obviously upset. There was two main points that I feel like the media and everything was getting very caught up on. One was what the headline was about. Donations.
Speaker 1: It's not a donation, and it's a wedding gift.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a wedding gift. So what I think is you were not asking for even money. I think it even reads your presence is enough. So what they're pretty much saying is that we have asked people for money, which is not true. The invitation actually reads your presence on the day is the greatest gift of all. However, if you would like to gift us something, a wishing well will be at our wedding for your contribution and well wishes.
Speaker 1: I think that that is totally fair enough. Literally, pretty much every wedding that I've been to, people have a wishing well and it's also starting with your presence is enough, basically like, you don't need to give us anything. It's more that if someone has held bent on gifting you like a close family member, this is the preference of what type of gift that you're looking for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, that's exactly right. My understanding of it is weddings. The old fashioned thing is people gift you gifts at a wedding lack space, kettle blenders, all that sort of stuff. Cutlery, cutlery, and I know my for my family, we probably bring something like that my grandparents or something. So just clearing the air that like, we have that stuff if you want to gift us something, which every wedding I've been to has a wishing well, so yeah, just to clear that no one is asking for donations. I saw someone's saying that we're asking for one thousand to five thousand dollars or something.
Speaker 1: See your face light up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So like my grandparents will get me a gift. I know that family members will. So you know, like when you say for Christmas or birthdays, like I don't want a gift and they get you something, or even you go around and see family, they've got your gift. So that's mostly there for them to say, like we don't want knickknacks or toasters or electrical appliance with China, we don't need that there. The next one that people were up in arms about and the articles did a lot about was it's a kid free wedding, which is actually not true. The kids are going to be there, wolfs Our ring Bearer and Posey and Saskia will be the flower girls, so they're there. They're going to be there. I know that Emily and Amy's kids are going to be there as well.
Speaker 1: It's just for the it's for the ceremony. The kids can be there, but it's like the party after I get kid free.
Speaker 2: And I think that was Tammy's idea was as mum for so many years, Like she just wants to have people with the kids, like be there and be present and not have to worry about the kids, like feeding them, looking after them, putting them for sleep so they can relax and have a good good night and enjoy the night that we are having.
Speaker 1: Makes complete sense. Okay, the next one is so funny. Okay. Tammy Hembrow accused of overshadowing an A Macaboy's wedding as she posts loved up snaps with fiance Matt Zukowski packing on the PDA in bridal light. I can't even I cannot even keep a straight face about this because it's so ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Did you what do you call it? Did you feel like we were upshadowing? We were overshadowing your wedding day, your welcome party.
Speaker 1: So this, yeah, so this specific article came out after our welcome dinner and it was a white so of course everyone was going to be in white. And then on top of that, it was basically we took a photo where you and Tammy were together, me and Michael were together. It was initially a photo where we were all looking at the camera and then someone was like kiss, so we both kissed our parts.
Speaker 2: I remember it was we were kissing and you guys weren't, and then you guys were kissing when we weren't, and we like, let's just kiss at the same time.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that. I was pretty drunk, I mean to be fair, after the welcome dinner, I was extremely The uzo really got to my head. But we'll talk more about that in the wedding episode next week.
Speaker 2: Something like that. Yeah, and then we just both kissed at the same time. A photo.
Speaker 1: It's a really cute photo. But on top of that, we've had many photos like that, like at Tammy's New Ye's Eve party, there's a photo of both the couples together. At the live show that we did, where was that? What was the live show? Beyond the Valley, there was a cute couple's peak like that, Like we always get those peaks together. So just the fact that we're kissing, it's no one's overshadowing anything. We're all there enjoying the night. It was a fun night.
Speaker 2: I was convinced you were going to wear a different color.
Speaker 1: Really, I had bets.
Speaker 2: I was like something sparky or something like that.
Speaker 1: I actually did think about it for a second, but then I was like, no, I'm just going to go.
Speaker 2: I was like making bets with Tammy. I was like, I reckon, she's going to wear something sparky or something rare, just to like make it stand out. And I think that might have changed every the article. Maybe so this is my fault article. I don't know.
Speaker 1: But anyway, no one was overshadowing. Everyone was asked to wear white. Everyone looked amazing. It's a cute photo. And that's the end of it. And on that note, I think that's all we have time for because this has been a very long episode for us compared to normal. But it's great to see you back in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Thank you. It's been fun reading out these articles. I know I got not heated, but I got salty at some of them.
Speaker 1: A little bit salty, but you know what it is. It's like I said, it's all fun, and you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll laugh at him. I laugh at him. I'm laughing at him with you, No, I honestly, just when you read him out for the first time, you're sort of like, yeah, that rubs you the wrong way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but anyway, we've cleared them up now. We hope everyone is having a lovely week and until the wedding episode next week. Bye.