Speaker 1: To comply with Spotify's AI enforcement of copyright law. Parts of this podcast have been modified or removed. For the full experience, please listen live on over one hundred or live stream at Nova fm dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: Jason on one hundred.
Speaker 3: Good morning, everybody, welcome you, Tuesday morning.
Speaker 2: How are we all?
Speaker 4: We are, good morning, very good.
Speaker 5: Did you have any time outside? Spectacularly it's lying in the sun like sun baking.
Speaker 6: Is today a ripper as well?
Speaker 5: No, tomorrow, I think much better todays.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, that worked out well.
Speaker 5: It actually felt like spring, almost like it was warm in the sun.
Speaker 6: I have the school musical today.
Speaker 2: Of course I wanted to go.
Speaker 6: It's the matinee, so it'll just be me and seniors.
Speaker 5: After film postcards for production in your pan and Hudson is in the role of a tree.
Speaker 6: Yes, important role. It is an important role. Clinton. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: I think you deliberately booked that knowing I was busy.
Speaker 3: Today and unfortunately I can't get you tickets for the nighttime productions. That's right, three yeah, so we've got matine today. Then they take it. They go back to the hall tonight for the night.
Speaker 2: But you don't go to them all.
Speaker 6: You just you've got to go and pick them up. Yeah, do you wait at the stage door?
Speaker 5: Yes, with flowers and chocolates their favorite performance, favorite favorite trees and the production come on.
Speaker 6: Like I'm not going to eat the chocolates, so yes, I've done that today. Can't wait for that.
Speaker 4: How some breaking news just through on the email, like literally just now what as we revealed on this program, Snoop has just been announced. I knew it time, we knew it.
Speaker 6: I knew postmke canthleys.
Speaker 4: F the AFL drilled to announce that global music icon and entertainment powerhouse Snoop Dogg will headline the pregame entertainment Snoops the MCG.
Speaker 2: Because there was a room yesterday that that would had fallen.
Speaker 4: Through on a radio arrival of ours Thaw their breakfast show. Yeah, on their rumor file they said that Snoop wasn't happening.
Speaker 2: Really about Kylie Minogue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's been the it's been a real role it goes. Really it has been, you know, so rumors have been swirling.
Speaker 5: Whatever, Right, we'll dig into it next. We'll get it right into it next. We've got a fun show this morning. We've also got some cash up for grabs the first half hour of the show.
Speaker 3: Yes, we are going to be joined by She's a bit of a powerhouse after seven thirty.
Speaker 5: I'm very excited about this. A lot of people in Melbourne have been talking about the brand new Mecca Megastore. Well, the CEO and founder, Joe Horgan's going to join us and tell us all about what is happening in there. I went in on Friday and they were accues for days, not day.
Speaker 6: A lot. Yeah, I saw a lot of people in the city.
Speaker 2: It's back to life.
Speaker 3: Andy Allen from Master Chef is going to be dropping by and guys, tomorrow's the day if you missed it yesterday, we are doing a pilgrimage to the Final Pizza Hut here in Victoria, the final all you can eat pizza Hut.
Speaker 6: Now we're going back to the nineties.
Speaker 2: It's in bell It's in the rat Can.
Speaker 6: I just stress right or two things?
Speaker 3: One is if you want to get on the bus and join us, we'll give you a chance later on this morning. So far, we've got the clown who was a lady that used to work.
Speaker 5: She worked there for a long time and she also was the clown for a short period.
Speaker 2: Clown.
Speaker 6: We've got the hut virgin, hot virgin.
Speaker 4: That's right, allowed to go?
Speaker 6: Yes, the parents bandit yah, the pizza Hut Virgin of the clown.
Speaker 2: She said her whole family went once when she was little. They all got food poisoning.
Speaker 3: But things have changed since they put snee guards in.
Speaker 2: Going to rebel against her parents' advice and come with us so.
Speaker 6: That you can get on the bus.
Speaker 3: A little bit later on in the show, can I just stress to it be careful what you eat tonight?
Speaker 6: What's that well tomorrow? So we don't need yourself?
Speaker 7: God no, but I think.
Speaker 5: You need a bigger dinner so you stretch your stomach if you don't eat, hungry the next day.
Speaker 2: Isn't that how it works?
Speaker 6: It's like the divers when they when they're about to go free diving?
Speaker 2: What do they do?
Speaker 8: Know?
Speaker 6: You expand the lungs, don't you? So you hold your breath. Yeah, so you can hold your breath longer. It sounds about right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I don't you think free diving has anything to do with or you can eat pizza hut to get them on the line.
Speaker 2: I'm finding the correlation very difficult.
Speaker 6: I think when you see me more in the car park.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna look like a free dive.
Speaker 6: No, I will not know.
Speaker 3: It's like you'd sink, do not wear wet so of breath or you can so look our pets up pilgrimage. More on that later on in the show. Let's get into it. This is Gaga. You're on the air with Lauren Clintyre as well. We're doing Thanks to Mates.
Speaker 5: She already express breaking AFL news.
Speaker 9: The pimps in the grib blink drop it like it.
Speaker 2: Like Clinty and I. There was some controversy it's been.
Speaker 4: A polava, hasn't it, because there's been funny sort of whispers and mixed messages and.
Speaker 5: We thought snoop explaining the ground final, then we thought maybe post alone and then we heard Kylie Minogue.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Ross and Rachel Tommy Kyle Minogue on the way.
Speaker 5: That was from friends. Anyway, clint you have confirmation, yes.
Speaker 4: In the form of an email from a very excited AFL He sends email. J Ellen sends it is the head of comms there at the AFL and the quote is from Andrew Dillon, the AFL Grand Final is the biggest event on the Australian sporting calendar and this year it just got a whole lot bigger. We want Grand Final Day to be an unforgettable celebration of footy and beyond the four cause of the match is celebration of culture, energy and entertainment. Snoop fits that brief better than anyone.
Speaker 9: Snoop thousand fans and the best two teams and your boy big Snoop Deal double G at the MCG, I can't wait to see Island September for the tail strap pregame entertainment brought to you by me.
Speaker 2: Called do O double G, said the mc double Jack. How good he'll we Gray?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think you'll be.
Speaker 5: Now are we going to do a ground fund of breakfast because we should definitely get him to come to hard.
Speaker 6: We'll set up smoke signals if anyone's going to run to it, it'll be snow.
Speaker 2: It will be so confirmed locked in.
Speaker 4: We'll end up with a Carli Minogue impersonator.
Speaker 6: I dare say.
Speaker 3: Probably are sticking with very use.
Speaker 6: On one of the footy shows last night. Is it the Circle?
Speaker 2: I don't know it's one of the circle.
Speaker 6: Was that the one with ding Dong.
Speaker 2: Wasn't Christy one on? No, it's the one with Jonathan Brown.
Speaker 6: Yes, on the couch was a couch.
Speaker 5: Bux was on it last night and he was saying it's sort of the first time since he's left Collingwood that he's actually considered going back to coach at the Demons.
Speaker 2: Guys, I think it's happened.
Speaker 4: So this follows a departure or the sacking more to the point of Simon Goodwin, a premiership coach.
Speaker 6: Now it's going to happen. As a Melbourne fan, how do you feel about it?
Speaker 4: I feel good about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Collingwood to a Grand Final?
Speaker 6: Did he did?
Speaker 2: He did a whole bunch of fun.
Speaker 4: Yes. I think at this stage Melbourne like Nathan Buckley, and Nathan Buckley likes Melbourne.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 6: So it's like.
Speaker 4: They're sort of in the early days of dating, right, but they're sort of courting each other now. The official process dictates the fact that there needs to be a subcommittee which interviews all the candidates.
Speaker 6: Yes, you know, does the process everything.
Speaker 4: I'm just wondering if they know then, if they know that he's the man, why don't they just.
Speaker 6: Just do it.
Speaker 5: It wasn't there other suggestions and those other coaches have.
Speaker 2: Said that, No, they're not interested.
Speaker 4: John longmy Long, myye, said Adam Simpson.
Speaker 2: So that's helped that process a bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's been accelerated and they've already said they want an experienced coach at the helm.
Speaker 6: So I think it's good. I think it's a good thing.
Speaker 2: I think Melbourne need it.
Speaker 6: We do it. It's going to be weird going to.
Speaker 2: It's a grand old flag.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine Melbourne colling? If I was the a f L, I would schedule that matches Round one.
Speaker 6: Absolutely zero. We can't confuse bucks. What's going on?
Speaker 10: Round zero?
Speaker 2: That was just a one off to balance out.
Speaker 6: Strange gather rounds going to throw him. It was a two off because it was this year as well. It happened two years in a row.
Speaker 2: They're not doing it's.
Speaker 4: Now a tradition. No, it's not one years or one off two years in a row.
Speaker 3: No, it's been two years. The tradition continues hopefully Melbourne.
Speaker 2: And think I've ever heard round zero or just.
Speaker 6: You know what you're right kick off the season with the round zero first game?
Speaker 2: No, just round one. Let's lose round zero.
Speaker 5: We don't.
Speaker 6: We still have to do. It's tradition.
Speaker 2: We don't need it. Traditions are made to be broken. Oh, we don't need it.
Speaker 6: I don't mind it.
Speaker 4: Actually, what I don't know?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 6: Can you not promoke her?
Speaker 2: What's the point of it.
Speaker 4: I'm just I'm just jabbing her.
Speaker 6: Bucks is headed to Melbourne. Yeah, he is, he is. It's more than likely. He confessed.
Speaker 5: It's going to be like he's going to be like our Snoop Dogg last night we called him and no, actually I think it's someone else.
Speaker 3: Is going to Melbourne and Snoop Dogg's coming to the g. Well, good morning, everyone's gone twenty six to seven.
Speaker 6: That's a rock.
Speaker 5: Guys, do yourself a favor and get on Instagram and have a look at Christiano Ronaldo's rock that he's just proposed to his fiance.
Speaker 6: She can't lift her hand.
Speaker 4: So has he reposted her post?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, she has a couple posts. No, no, she's just posted it.
Speaker 6: That's not a Michael Hill number.
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 5: No, no, I mean it looks it's just I've never seen.
Speaker 6: Anything like are you just us grind?
Speaker 2: It's good cool Clint.
Speaker 5: So it's already got four point eight million likes on We're going to need a big it is enormous. Georgina, Georgina's got the biggest r. Remember when remember when Mariah Carey got engaged to James Packer. Ye, yes, I've ever seen, and then Lauren Sanchez and Jeff Bezos and everyone frothed over that.
Speaker 2: This is fifty times. This is like, you can't wear this.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of work picking the engagement ring. You got the color, size, the clarity.
Speaker 2: This would be all the best of all of those.
Speaker 6: What's what's the imperfections? The vb twos, the vv ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is just like nothing I've ever seen. I've lost words.
Speaker 4: Did you take anyone with you?
Speaker 6: Ja? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And then you know the worst thing happened to me. I'm in the jewelry store. You get talked into going over budget. I'm like, of course, you.
Speaker 2: Do, get up sold.
Speaker 6: I got up.
Speaker 3: Sold, cut up sold, and then like, you know, my handshake and I'm tapping the card. Dude, you know, go through No, no, no, it approved. But I'm like, i have no money, that is it. I am broke.
Speaker 2: I'm catching I'm walking home.
Speaker 6: No, I walked outside and I found her to parking ticket.
Speaker 5: Oh I want to kick in the tea torched the car to sign of.
Speaker 6: Things to come.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 5: Congratulations Christianna and Eldo and Georgina.
Speaker 3: Yes, just watch you park everybody, This is an over. I want to thanks to Choldy Express. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well until it come this morning, Andy Allen from Master Chef and your chance to when you wait to see Ed Sheeran in Sweden.
Speaker 2: Are you guys into UFC?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: No, I've never drunk the kool aid. Yeah, I find it a bit.
Speaker 2: It's very violent.
Speaker 4: I mean, isn't that the boy is not that cool with the blood?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I got quieting into it when I was living up in barroom because the boys would do UFC Sundays. One of the boys had hosted his house on Sundays and I just go for the barbecue.
Speaker 2: In the social aspect.
Speaker 6: You also a nick minute, she's a bandwagon?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, But it was more like we'd all go and the boys would watch it, and then I got kind of I was like kind of fascinated by it, but I couldn't watch the females do it.
Speaker 2: I just couldn't watch the chicks fighting.
Speaker 3: I got invited by mate yesterday together pub Big Four coming up? Would I would have nobody?
Speaker 2: Bad would happen and I'd.
Speaker 6: Be still going.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 6: I think he's done, isn't it.
Speaker 2: No, he's running to be prime minister. Yeah, president.
Speaker 6: Politics even canceled. I'm just gidding it.
Speaker 2: No, he's just got in big trouble irishman.
Speaker 12: He's a bad man.
Speaker 13: We don't like McGregor anymore.
Speaker 2: Okay, bad man court hasn't he.
Speaker 7: He's always in court?
Speaker 12: But yeah, he's just an answer that he's trying to run to be president of Ireland.
Speaker 2: But he also just got charged with some hideous offense.
Speaker 6: Okay, we're off. Yes, this is why it's not for us.
Speaker 5: I kind of watched it a little bit, but then someone had their leg or something and I'd be.
Speaker 2: And then they put it in slow mo in replay and I'm.
Speaker 6: Like, you could watch the snap. There it is and.
Speaker 2: When they're swollen ears explode her.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Way the UFC yesterday there was a female UFC star, Angela Hill, and she went to do her Now I don't know that much about it. Is it the way in the way in and obviously you have to be particular. Wait, she got on the came out in her little short shorts and her little cross up crop top, and then she pulled out her what I would call back in the day chicken fill its like the cups in a We used to wear these silicon chicken sisters.
Speaker 6: I'd find them around the house everywhere.
Speaker 2: And as you get older, Oh yeah, they weren't actual chicken fillings.
Speaker 4: They were like they were like a I've seen them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they were like a stick on bra Anyway, she pulled them out. Some people just wear them to give yourself a bit lift. She took them out because they're obviously going to add way. I don't know why she even wore them on the stage in the first place. And the official that took them out she gave them to was this older guy who kind of just didn't know what to do with them, and he tried to just put them on the side on top of the scales, and one went flying across the stage. She was so embarrassed. But I don't know why you would put them in there in the first but like, you're making a bigger scene having to take them out in front of everyone. Did you see it. It were flung across the stage a chicken filla.
Speaker 6: It used to be all around fill three older sisters.
Speaker 5: Because back like we had early days girls sometimes you don't develop till a bit later. But you want to look like you've got boobs, you were chicken filets or they're a stick on ones which you just give you a bit of lift.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's important for the way and as well to look your best.
Speaker 2: I know, but you've got to be a certain way.
Speaker 3: Eight, let's park, let's part chicken filets. Let's focus on underwear.
Speaker 2: They really did look like chicken filets though, didn't they?
Speaker 6: They really did?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you wouldn't want to leave them in the fridge. Thirteen twenty four ten is oun Where did your underwear end up?
Speaker 2: Oh? Have you had a runaway pair of redg Grundies?
Speaker 6: We have you?
Speaker 3: No, not met, we'd mates of ours? Stay once growing day. There the godparents are and he's doing the lawn trick. Like a couple of weeks later and she's like, have you got different men's Sundays?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: I know what's going on. You know when someone leaves and ends up take it in a towel.
Speaker 3: In the water and I'm like, they're not mine, and she's like, well, there are another blokes who have your head over. I'm not filling the house with blokes when you're not here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, at least it wasn't like a lacy red g string.
Speaker 6: I didn't say what top of underwear.
Speaker 4: He said it was Dave's noear, it was Dave loves It third a twenty four ten.
Speaker 5: Finding someone else's underwear in your underwear draw it's quite startling. You open it and you're like, hang on a second, these aren't mine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we can't be jumping into them.
Speaker 5: No, but also like whose whose are they? They're clean, and why are they in my house?
Speaker 6: You would you jump into someone else's unf clean They've gone through the wash and there you know producages.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm quite protective over mine underwear. I'm not wearing other peoples.
Speaker 6: I thought you say not wearing underwear.
Speaker 2: I'm not wearing other peoples.
Speaker 3: You're spicing things up for Tuesday. Yeah, produce you got a.
Speaker 6: Story, Well, we'll live.
Speaker 12: Our apartment is currently on the sixteenth floor and we've got to put a windy balcony when we put the laundry out of the balcony, and we don't have enough pegs to go around.
Speaker 7: Sometimes the jocks take flight.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I had a boyfriend who lived in an apartment and he used to put his washing out on the balcony and it would often fall down onto the balcony below. And there was his heart chick that lived in the balcony blow And I was there one day when I answered.
Speaker 2: The door and she came to return his unders and I.
Speaker 5: Was like, exkew, use me, who are you? She knew what she was doing to Yeah, thirty, I was like, excuse me.
Speaker 3: Maybe someone found in your car that shouldn't have been there. Oh yeah, thirteen twenty four ten? Where did the underwear end up? Give us call it over In return, I've got specsavers about it. How would you like to drop four hundred dollars on a new set of frames or grab yourself some sonnies give a sculp. We're talking rogue underwear. Where did yours or someone else's end up?
Speaker 2: To find someone's as well?
Speaker 4: Can you ask you a question, jas, how many pairs have you got?
Speaker 6: A lot?
Speaker 4: So you've got an under drawer full? Yet its full? Because I don't have that many.
Speaker 6: I'd take twenty five to thirty.
Speaker 2: I reckon, I have that lot.
Speaker 6: I'm a bulk buyer.
Speaker 4: Did do you turf them after a while or yeah you're crusty?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 6: No, no, I'd get rid of them.
Speaker 2: Do me not so crusty?
Speaker 6: I just got the new bamboo once gifted to do they breathe the book? No?
Speaker 5: No, I bought Kimmy Skimmy's remember iaturing the skims sale. I hate like loads, but women have so like you guys just wear the same thing.
Speaker 2: We have like micro ones, we have.
Speaker 4: Flying different occasions like full.
Speaker 2: Break, we've got boil leg, We've got like some to sleep in. We've got like we've got like a little boy like a little short.
Speaker 4: What is it like you're wearing shorts?
Speaker 2: You know they're like little like cut like shorts, not like a G string, not like a full brief.
Speaker 6: What when do you wear that?
Speaker 5: What's the Sometimes if I'm just wearing it with like a T shirt to bed.
Speaker 3: Wait trying to do the voice, try and make it sound sexy.
Speaker 6: Feather were little boy short shirt?
Speaker 2: Okay? Or when i we're like when I were bed, we're boy shorts. They're not like bog too shorts the roots. They're like a man.
Speaker 4: No, no, they're not even like when you're running around the town.
Speaker 5: No, no, I don't have a vp L when I walk the town. I don't run the town, but I'm certainly not doing it.
Speaker 2: In a boil leg.
Speaker 3: Let's get to Michelle in our part. Michelle, you're underwear or someone else's someone else is? Okay, where did they know?
Speaker 13: So? So I work at a basketball stadium for junior and domestic, and we have to give out their bibs for people that don't have jerseys to play basketball.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 13: So it's our job at the end of the night to take those bibs home and put them through our washing machine and our drier and get them back the next day. And because they're mesh, when they go in the dry they get very staticky. So every now and again, when the laundry come back, we get someone's pair.
Speaker 2: The lacys are attached. Michelle, do you wear boy legs? You don't have to tell me. No, no, no, she's not a boy leg girl.
Speaker 6: There you go, Leslie, good morning.
Speaker 2: Do you wear boy legs?
Speaker 6: Leslie?
Speaker 14: No, no, no, I'm trying to give them as a bit actually.
Speaker 2: Oh, what's your favorite cut?
Speaker 14: Oh like the boxes sing?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, nice girl, Leslie who's underwear went rogue?
Speaker 14: Don't mind it?
Speaker 10: Actually what happened?
Speaker 14: Yeah, so I went to the Christmas party and it's been hilarious because all I've ever wanted is a bump. And I saw these underwear thesedies.
Speaker 2: If you've got like a pancake bum and you wanted more.
Speaker 14: And I wanted that booty and they've got built in no.
Speaker 6: Filets filets.
Speaker 14: So you've got this nice little dress on and then you've got like a booty. And my daughter Grace was saying, Mum, you're not going out in them anyway. It was hilarious. It was a drunker clock. The dress came up photos and they ended up on the board.
Speaker 6: At work with the photos or the underwear on the noticeboard.
Speaker 2: My god, she was flashy. She pulled her dress up at.
Speaker 4: Drunken Your checks are on the noticeboard, not her cheeks.
Speaker 6: If you sat down with force and punched one.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I think those they're not like liquors.
Speaker 6: Oh right, okay, no, hey, these are boi legs. By the way. Yeah, I know what I didn't know because I'm single.
Speaker 2: They're not very attractive. Boi Legs. You've showed me that though.
Speaker 6: If you're doing the voice there legs Boi.
Speaker 4: Legs Channel nine.
Speaker 6: It is currently.
Speaker 2: Looking right now.
Speaker 6: Emily, good morning.
Speaker 16: Hello, how you guys doing?
Speaker 3: We were good?
Speaker 2: Do you have a pair of rogue guandies?
Speaker 13: Hello?
Speaker 16: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 6: That's okay, rodies. What do you got for us?
Speaker 16: Yes, well, there was someone else's. I actually went to a Magic Mike concert and one of the guys through their boxes and the way into the audience. So I caught them, and they were looking for them later in the night, and I actually put them in my handbag and took them with me. And what did I forgot about them? And then my few months.
Speaker 2: And how did that go down?
Speaker 16: Well, luckily I took a photo of them at the actual venue with some of my friends, so I had witnesses that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's not the conversation you want to be having.
Speaker 6: I promise you.
Speaker 2: There is strippers better. Yeah, magic mics.
Speaker 6: So what are you doing?
Speaker 4: What do you do with Mike Sundays? Do you frame them?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think it's a real magic mic.
Speaker 6: She wanted to give them back. Our producer this is gen Z a's a story?
Speaker 2: It was here at work? Actually, do you want to tell the story appropriate? Yes, they were mine.
Speaker 5: I went to get changed in the in the bathrooms and I walked out and I got a message about half an hour later from VIVR receptionist saying.
Speaker 14: Hi, Darling, I found your underwear.
Speaker 2: They were on the floor. Oh you dropped them.
Speaker 6: At least you didn't do a page. Imagine that.
Speaker 5: Oh she put them in their red bag? And were they were they like nice lazy ones? Or do you have your Mickey Mouse Sundays on that day?
Speaker 7: Kenny?
Speaker 2: They were my Mickey Mouse one?
Speaker 6: Say are your boy legs?
Speaker 10: Number?
Speaker 6: Stuff?
Speaker 4: About their boiling?
Speaker 6: Sorry? I can he can't know?
Speaker 2: Absolutely can I can ask gen Z about it, but you can't. We're like sisters. Girls talk like that.
Speaker 5: Undies?
Speaker 2: Are you wearing right now? Clint still any check? Has he got any on?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I got not just a pair of black bond.
Speaker 2: Are they a brief or a short?
Speaker 4: They're a man leg they boy?
Speaker 3: Honest question on a on a night out? Are you conscious of what underwear you wear just in case someone else will see them?
Speaker 6: Going into a night out? Are you look?
Speaker 17: You know?
Speaker 6: I think it's going my way.
Speaker 4: I'm not an always underwear kind of guy. Are You're a free baller sometimes really every now and then.
Speaker 2: But when you're single, you didn't.
Speaker 6: I think you know.
Speaker 4: You go to the gym, I don't. You don't wear underes the gym, gym, hang it out. You've got the shorts, have the built in that message that if.
Speaker 3: You see Clint getting off the roller, you make sure you wipe that thing down.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, what undies are you wearing?
Speaker 3: Big news in the AFL world this morning, not only Snoop Dogg finally confirmed to play in the Grand Final, finally Nathan Buckley could be heading to Melbourne.
Speaker 6: Do you want to coach next year? I don't know if I if you do or not.
Speaker 17: There's a spot available now, and this is the first time that I've actually wanted to go further down the track to find out what that challenge would be and whether it would fit for where I'm at in my life as well.
Speaker 6: He's very careful playing games. It's happening.
Speaker 2: He's going to the demons.
Speaker 5: It's going to happen. I reckon and I can't wait for Collingwood v.
Speaker 2: Melbourne.
Speaker 6: They should definitely kick off next season with that.
Speaker 2: One potentially zero coming up next, up.
Speaker 4: Next, it's party time for many of us, not all of us, but many of us. And it's very satisfying.
Speaker 6: Jace.
Speaker 3: There's a weird anniversary Clinton knows about. We'll go there next.
Speaker 4: It's a really special day today and I can't you know what, I'm not surprised that either of you have remembered, because I celebrate and I don't like gimmicky days in the calendar.
Speaker 6: Right, we celebrated.
Speaker 4: We did celebrate Lazania Day.
Speaker 6: That's not gimmicky. Big on Shrove Tuesday, Pancake.
Speaker 2: Day, cakes yea is his food related.
Speaker 6: It's not. You've lost me, don't be so selfish. Exactly.
Speaker 4: It's important and you'll understand why it's so important to me when I tell you about it. Today is International Middle Child Appreciation Day.
Speaker 2: Here we go, hey or the winging child. I'm marrying.
Speaker 6: Middle children because parents go. We'll go back in again.
Speaker 2: It's not perfect.
Speaker 6: What are you the youngest?
Speaker 2: You're the youngest, because it's rotten family legends.
Speaker 6: Youngest.
Speaker 3: After I came along, they were like, we've got surprised entitled.
Speaker 4: Now I have udged children. I have trudged through life as the middle child. I've got one on top, my brother Ryan. I've got actually two sisters below, so there's two of us in the middle. But I've trudged through life as a middle child. Always a middle child, missed out on so much. Okay, so here here's one for you. Mum and dad thought, you know, we want to make our kids look beautiful, and you know, the teeth is something that people always look at. Ryan, you can have braces yet, no worries. Casey, you can have braces because you want your teeth to still look really good. I had the most shocking, hideous, looked like a dog's teeth growing up until I decided to get my own teeth done later in adult life because Mum and dad thought, no, you know what, middle child. No, he's looking on cares, no one gives a rats about you. Well today, you know what, you're a middle child. We're here to celebrate. Thirteen twenty fourteen, I would like to open the Nova Middle Child Appreciation Hotline.
Speaker 5: Maybe you've got a winging middle child in your family, or maybe you're married to one.
Speaker 4: In doing so, if you feel a grieved, if you feel forgotten. Today's your moment to feel seen.
Speaker 2: Okay, lonely Middle Child Day for all.
Speaker 4: Those who celebrate twenty four ten? Are you a middle child?
Speaker 6: Been so top?
Speaker 2: Left behind you?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 4: I don't understand what it's like to get everything in life? Jase, tell me about it. What's it been like?
Speaker 2: It's wonderful well.
Speaker 6: Being the youngest we have defend for ourse outside.
Speaker 2: By the time we come on off, Yeah, we're hunter and gatherers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, by the time we come along, I was just put on the floor, you know, to walk away, crawl around the house.
Speaker 2: I'm so smart because we just learned.
Speaker 6: Yes, you already get what you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we're exactly pretty good. We're exactly what they're looking good on the youngest side, Clint, I.
Speaker 4: Don't want to hear it. Today is Middle Child Awareness Day?
Speaker 2: Awareness or appreciation?
Speaker 6: Both?
Speaker 4: Awareness appreciation?
Speaker 3: Did you make this looking at these sad little people? Ringing thirteen twenty fourteen?
Speaker 2: Number coming? Were you left behind? Because you're a middle child?
Speaker 7: Today?
Speaker 2: The middle children.
Speaker 7: Fight back.
Speaker 6: Pink number one hundred.
Speaker 3: In the morning, you're on the air with Jason and Laura and our middle child Clint is here with us as well.
Speaker 2: Sort of a fake middle child.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's the oldest.
Speaker 2: Because you're the second oldest to four.
Speaker 4: But where am I in the pecking order?
Speaker 2: There's no real balls.
Speaker 4: There was there was for sixteen years when I was the true middle child, true because.
Speaker 2: Your younger sister came. So now you've pracked it because you're.
Speaker 6: Not a real middle Just shut up. See you're the middle child here too.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 6: That's why.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm not seen.
Speaker 2: That's why you're getting no attention.
Speaker 6: Middle children.
Speaker 2: You get attention from the people who listen to this.
Speaker 4: Stereo stereotype because of our birth there's I.
Speaker 2: Love you children get the most.
Speaker 4: We just want to be noticed. We want to be heard, We want to be seen. Thirteen twenty fourteen. Are you a middle child? Have you felt aggrieved growing up? Now is your time?
Speaker 6: What did he say?
Speaker 5: My back?
Speaker 2: Middle children?
Speaker 6: Hello, bridget By, how are you guys?
Speaker 4: Yeah, bridget because bridget it's our day.
Speaker 8: Yeah, completely great, middle children. I'm one of four on the thirteen line and oldest brother could do no wrong. Youngest sister she's the princess of the family.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 16: Yeah, well, I'm pretty sure you do.
Speaker 4: It bridget Have you missed like me? Have you missed out on a lot when you've been going through the sad music.
Speaker 18: One hundred percent peak ups from school?
Speaker 6: Yeah, they just forget, They just don't turn up.
Speaker 8: You name it children. You know they can tend for themsels.
Speaker 3: I got the school musical today. It's like you go when the oldest kid, you know, it's a stage, like this is exciting, and then you're like, oh god, we're going to go again. And then when the third comes along, you're like, I missed.
Speaker 6: The school production again.
Speaker 2: No one, no one cares about it sounds better right, listen?
Speaker 5: Okay, sad middle children, today is your day, thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: Give us a call and tell.
Speaker 4: Us how how it was. We've got Belinda from Laura Belinda Hello.
Speaker 6: Hello, God, they've all got a tony. Are you okay? Because how was your upbringing?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 18: Get the music, get theileen out whenever.
Speaker 5: I had two.
Speaker 18: Older siblings and the younger siblings, and they used to push me out of the house, lock me out, throw stuff from the top windows, tell me I was on love. And then they found me and I was an adopted child, and no one really liked you. Anyway. So now I just want to be seen.
Speaker 10: I want to be heard.
Speaker 18: So I'm on the radio and you feel the.
Speaker 5: Energy of middle child day today, getting wrapping its my data sign.
Speaker 6: Sorry, Butlinda, we got to move on. Middle caller.
Speaker 19: Good one, Good morning, Good morning, Jill.
Speaker 6: Are you're right too happy to be a middle child?
Speaker 19: Well? I am now a favorite child. But back when I was growing up, my grandparents so my parents told me on the Great Eventure to go stay with my grandparents in the Gold Coast while they took my older and younger. That's a euro Disney.
Speaker 5: Why it was expensive today.
Speaker 3: So what you're saying is they didn't want to put you through that horrific long haul flight.
Speaker 6: How about you be grateful because.
Speaker 2: They knew you'd wine the whole way.
Speaker 6: Children, you know what I would have taken. You're putting you in the middle seat. Yeah, that's that.
Speaker 5: Did you ever make your revenge journey to euro Disney?
Speaker 19: No, I shouldn't, but I did move from New Zealand to Australia, which has now made me the favorite child.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you might get your chance, you might become the favorite child.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry, Yana. Today we hear you we see clean.
Speaker 5: Come on, you get a message to all the middle children out there. That's what I'm saying. It will be quiet. You can have one minute to talk to all of you. One minutes, thirty seconds.
Speaker 6: Actually we're running late.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning everyone, and is just gone twenty two to wait on Wednesday. So tomorrow we are leaving the studio at eight thirty. We are jumping on a bus and we are doing the Great Pizza Hut pilgrimage.
Speaker 6: It's very us.
Speaker 3: We found the last remaining all you can eat pizza Hut. Remember the nineties, the shell dessert bowl.
Speaker 5: I mean I went to birthday parties there, I went to Netbull breakups there.
Speaker 2: It was like it was a hub of activity.
Speaker 6: I don't remember. You'd be lying out waiting to get in.
Speaker 4: Something I've not told either of you is that I've started it might get healthy campaign Mark two.
Speaker 6: Oh. Here we go. So here. I'm not being boiler. You're not bringing boiled eggs to the US.
Speaker 4: It's going to be a real situation for me. I might have an exemption.
Speaker 6: No, absolutely no, no, I might.
Speaker 4: I might pull an exemption tomorrow allow myself to go.
Speaker 6: I thought you were going to say you're going to wait.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm on a health kick from buses, so I'm currently trying to organize some troubles.
Speaker 4: So am I actually Laurent?
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm allergic to the roads and I see busses with jas for three hours, so I'm thinking we should I think we should go on helicopter.
Speaker 6: We're on of us.
Speaker 2: How long as a helicopter on of us by.
Speaker 6: The time we get to Tulle Marie.
Speaker 5: Pizza hunt helicopter? Yeah no, we'll just get picked up from the river.
Speaker 6: A health kick, so I'll be going the thin and crispy Basis.
Speaker 2: No cheesy cross for you, No cheesy crush.
Speaker 5: Do you think they're like they would have They would have had to change their menu so much with all the different dietary requirements.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, it will be.
Speaker 2: There will be hey coming up next gluten free Basis.
Speaker 6: We've got a very special guest we do.
Speaker 5: And I'm very excited about this guest because she's someone who I admire greatly.
Speaker 3: And she's the lady behind Mecha. Their biggest store on Burk Street is now open. You want to score a five hundred dollars gift box, give us a call now at nover, guys, there is something we've been chatting about for the past a week on the show.
Speaker 2: I'm very excited.
Speaker 6: It's big, it's massive, it's in the city.
Speaker 2: And it's bought Melbourne to life.
Speaker 6: It really has and it's open.
Speaker 3: Mecca Mayhem shoppers give their verdict on Melbourne's new megastore.
Speaker 5: Three hundred team members will be on hand to help the fifty thousand people expected in stall. Founder and CEO Joe horgart front and center.
Speaker 2: Thousands cued to get.
Speaker 6: In Loves of You were there on Friday.
Speaker 5: I was the brand new Mega store has opened in Burke Street. Joe Horgan joins us this morning. Joe, good morning, good morning. Thank you so much for having me baby.
Speaker 20: Yes, my latest and biggest and it's agonizing to have baby.
Speaker 5: Congratulations, Like, we have so much to talk to you about. But first of all, congratulations because I went in on Friday and saw the store and it was the most joyful experience being in there. There were mums and daughters and dads and sons and grandparents and kids, and everyone was so happy. It's a really inclusive, beautiful space you've created, So congratulations.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 20: And the way you've described it is exactly the way we wanted it.
Speaker 15: So the fact that that was your experience tic tick tick.
Speaker 2: The city was buzzing about the new mecca.
Speaker 20: It was a little bit build it and they shall comes.
Speaker 4: In terms of size, I've visited the Sydney Store.
Speaker 15: Yes, really good, thank you.
Speaker 4: Now please tell me it's bigger.
Speaker 15: It's a lot bigger.
Speaker 4: It's more than Sydney.
Speaker 15: It's about two and a half time Society.
Speaker 2: It's enormous.
Speaker 5: So if you haven't been into the city or seen it yet, it's the it's the old men's with store of David Jones.
Speaker 10: Is that right?
Speaker 2: Beautiful heritage building.
Speaker 20: It is an exquisite heritage building, as we now know because we've peeled back all the layers and you know, literally five layers down this unbelievable tratso floor at the store.
Speaker 5: Outside of being a great mega store, is a magnificent building and you can tell how much you've sort of paid homage to its history as well.
Speaker 6: Try anything freaky in the renner.
Speaker 15: Sure I can't even go there?
Speaker 6: Can we go back to the beginning?
Speaker 3: You founded this in nineteen ninety seven, where'd the idea come from?
Speaker 20: I was working in cosmetics for Laurel and I was going to launch Color Cosmetics into the Australian market. I went overseas to see what was going on. I went to fred Siegel and Santa Monica, which was this kind of crazy old garage, different concepts in it, and there was this beauty concept. It was small, it had indie brands in it, and I was like, oh, there is something there, there is something. And at that point when we started, we started with seven brands because it was such a nascent, emerging trend to have these indie brands.
Speaker 5: And so the first store was the Tuac Road store, right, which is still there now. That was the original one.
Speaker 20: Well, yes, and no, the original one was a postage stamp of a size. All of my dreams were in that tiny postage stamp of a store. When we went into Berck Street, we just got the giggles. Honestly, that's just how enormous it was.
Speaker 3: If you're just joining us, we are chatting with the founder and CEO of Mecca, Joe Horgan is joining us.
Speaker 6: Hey, Joe.
Speaker 4: Lauren walked in this morning and she'd had a treatment at the weekend, but she spoke about how nice she felt, didn't you you sort of there was there's a real glow about you. I'm not I'm not just.
Speaker 2: Saying may it's manufacial, But.
Speaker 4: What's it like to know that you're helping women in that way? Women who just want to feel a bit better about themselves?
Speaker 6: Do you know what?
Speaker 15: It feels? Really really good and that.
Speaker 20: But our whole purpose is to embolden through beauty, make people look, feel and be their best. And we talk in Mecca about the fields all the type. Don't you talk about the looks so much? We talk about the.
Speaker 4: Fields because everyone deserves to feel just that better about themselves. Right.
Speaker 20: The whole point when we started twenty eight years ago with this lofty ambition to upend the beauty experience, which is hilarious to think you can do that out of a postage stamp, but anyway, it was, let's never show.
Speaker 15: Visuals of beauty on faces.
Speaker 20: Let's just talk about products and what they do, and let's do face charts so that people don't see not them compare.
Speaker 15: Yeah, they don't compare to anything else.
Speaker 20: And so that was for the first seven or eight years, we just didn't have visuals in any of our imagery.
Speaker 3: We're spoken about it before, like you go into Genes where she put on the genes, so I cand of look like Beckham on the post.
Speaker 4: Fairnes.
Speaker 5: I also read something recently where you did an interview and you were saying that when you first hold your parents, you want to do They thought it was a bit crazy, but they didn't say anything to you for about twenty years until it was highly successful, and then they said, just so you know, we did doubt this.
Speaker 20: Do you know that's actually to do with when we signed the lease for this new Berg Street flagship store. At that point they said, literally, we cannot believe this is comforull Circle, because when you were first id eating around Mecca, we would walk through the two department stores and see these enormous, cavernous beauty halls.
Speaker 15: Yeah, and we'd come home.
Speaker 20: And just sit there and go, oh my goodness, what is she thinking?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're going to she's going to be living at home.
Speaker 5: It's so cool a female founded business of this huge success as well.
Speaker 2: It's just such a joy to watch.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a beautiful success story. I was only you off the air.
Speaker 3: I hope you took a moment to appreciate how Fa you've come last Friday when there was thousands of people lined up.
Speaker 20: But do you know what, there have been so many people with me the whole way through. So people who literally started twenty seven years ago with me are still there. The person who's leading the entire project is one of them. And so the joy for me now is I genuinely get to be the stage mother who just literally make pomp palms it goes. I cannot believe what you guys have done. And they're the maniacs because they're the ones that dream up. Okay, let's do this, let's push that. Why don't we go into Dermal's skincare? Do you know what, why don't we do all these different ways of doing fragrance. Let's just have censoriums. Nobody else in the world does it, but let's do it. Let's try ha ha.
Speaker 2: And stage Mum's like, let's go.
Speaker 6: We need to go up. Jess.
Speaker 3: The flagship store in Melbourne's Birk Street is open.
Speaker 6: You can go and check it out. Jah. Thank you so much for your tom this morning. Congrats on the success.
Speaker 15: Jess, Lauren, thank you so much for coming.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 15: I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we loved this store.
Speaker 6: Thanks for coming in morning, Melbourne. Let's do it.
Speaker 3: There we go and it is all thanks to our It's at Little Joanna. The charcoal chicken you've heard about now Feeding Melbourne.
Speaker 6: It is unbelievable, yeam.
Speaker 3: Just for getting on the air. One hundred and fifty dollars out chart. We'll be going to our contestants.
Speaker 5: That's right, that's good fam for quite a few dinners.
Speaker 6: Remember when they send it in here it was like Coyena's coming out of the life.
Speaker 2: I wasn't here that day. Oh you all on the camera.
Speaker 4: It's differently at breakfast it's even tastier.
Speaker 2: I reckon barbecue chicken, yeah so good.
Speaker 6: Never had gravy pre ten am. The stuffing in the chicken.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, would be nice stuffing.
Speaker 6: Out what's in it? Don't ask the question.
Speaker 2: Well, you can do all different types.
Speaker 5: It's basically it's generally based on breadcrumbs, though I do.
Speaker 2: A really good cranberry and almond.
Speaker 6: That's so nice. All right, let's go to Shane. Good morning, welcome to the show.
Speaker 5: Hey Jane Waverley three one four represent no, yeah, three and four nine.
Speaker 2: It's my wave, isn't it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, way to represent. Hey, one hundred and fifty dollars, l John about your coming to your way mate and this morning, I believe you want to roll the dice and go for five hundred dollars. Oh oh, you're a brave man. He's doing Reno's how's that going? How's that coming on the relationship?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Look, it can take its toll sometimes, but we're getting there.
Speaker 21: We're getting there.
Speaker 5: I was watching the block last night, very stressful, renovating together.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't last an hour.
Speaker 7: Five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Here's Shane, good luck, thank you.
Speaker 3: You will hear a question. You will hear a three to two one. You have to answer within that time. Okay, yep, I reckon, this is getable, fire buck, Here we go.
Speaker 1: What is the sixth sign of the zodiac?
Speaker 6: Three two one?
Speaker 2: What when are you born? Shane's your birthday?
Speaker 6: Query? February?
Speaker 21: Yeah, the second that second un go was the answer Virgo.
Speaker 5: August twenty three to September twenty seconds. Yes, you're a Virgo. That's why you said it was easy. It was too hard, too hard on protests for Shane.
Speaker 6: Where the chicken coming? You're away? Good on your mate. Thanks, guys, have a good one.
Speaker 7: You too hard.
Speaker 3: I clean up this year. I got Father's Day on the Sunday and then my Birthday on the Monday.
Speaker 2: Joint present. Yes, this covers off this. We celebrated all on one day with one present.
Speaker 6: No great idea present.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're on the air with Jason Lauren and tomorrow we take the show on the road.
Speaker 11: There's one thing, The Jason Lauren Show will go to any extreme.
Speaker 2: So that's right.
Speaker 5: We have some interesting ideas on this show, and this is one of the little spontaneous little while.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I've just come up with a brilliant idea. Oh here we go.
Speaker 5: I just discovered that there is still one final standing or you can eat Pizza Hut.
Speaker 2: It's in Bellarat.
Speaker 3: The kids in the car won't understand, but back in our day, Pizza Hut wasn't just a little delivery stores.
Speaker 6: It was like the full restaurant you'd go in. Even life was a lot.
Speaker 5: It was simple back, but you'd go for a celebration to Pizza Hut.
Speaker 3: Before they had All you can Eat. You'd go in and just order out large pizza and all sit in the booth.
Speaker 5: And could you do an ala carte?
Speaker 2: At Pizza Noble.
Speaker 6: Then they did or you can eat?
Speaker 5: But could you well, could you go to the all you could eat restaurant?
Speaker 6: And yeah? Sure?
Speaker 3: And like you're not getting up just to get a slice on the buffet, So they went all you can eat full buffet.
Speaker 6: There's the dessert bar with the little shell bowls.
Speaker 2: And a little salad bar that was just like lettuce from what I.
Speaker 6: Remember Berg letters. They had a soft drink machine too, didn't.
Speaker 2: They did like a fountain.
Speaker 6: I think it was pepsi. We can make spiders.
Speaker 5: Anyway, we found that this store was still alive and well, and we are going Melbourne.
Speaker 2: You to come with us tomorrow.
Speaker 3: We've got the bus. We've also got two people already on board. Okay, how long did you work a pizza Hut for?
Speaker 14: I think about six years?
Speaker 6: What did you get to do?
Speaker 21: I was the clown at the party.
Speaker 2: Such a responsibility, Sarah, good morning. You grew up in Valloraide? Is that right correct?
Speaker 5: I did?
Speaker 2: How many times did you go to pizza Hut?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 16: I was never allowed to go.
Speaker 20: What I've been do you have?
Speaker 5: Do you have dreams and desires to go? Of course that's what we do here. In the dream factory, we make dreams come true.
Speaker 4: You with us, we.
Speaker 3: Want you to lower those expectations and come and take a seat on the bus.
Speaker 6: It really is a dream factory.
Speaker 5: It is a dream factory here we make dreams come true. We weren't allowed to go to pizza Hunt as a kid.
Speaker 3: So we've got the pizza up virgin never been. You've also got the clown who used to work a pizzahut.
Speaker 5: And she was the clown and us once I think what, but she's now the clown?
Speaker 3: What's your connection? And do you want to come on the bus? Thirteen twenty fourteen open?
Speaker 5: Did you have your tenth birthday party there? And you need some nostalgia?
Speaker 6: I would love a couple when on a date there?
Speaker 5: Did you not get invited to someone's birthday party that they had there? And you thought about it for the last thirty years?
Speaker 6: Cracking spot for an engagement party?
Speaker 4: Really really strong? So you've got your hands on it.
Speaker 5: Have you got married at pizza Ut? Checking anyone got mad? There was a function room at mine. There was like you could go down the side. Yeah, and there was a room like a separate.
Speaker 6: Room underwording room.
Speaker 2: Really I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 6: You know, you just worked. They never had road one of them.
Speaker 5: And you walked in the restaurants left and then there was the desk, the checking desk, and I think behind that there was like a function room.
Speaker 6: They never had the playgrounds.
Speaker 2: No plate. Well, you need a playground because.
Speaker 6: You're eating pizza all day.
Speaker 2: You're playing with the I.
Speaker 6: I can't wait.
Speaker 3: It's going to look like we've gone back in time, little pizza slices.
Speaker 4: And we're dressing like we're from the nineties. Absolutely, oh we actually, you think, So.
Speaker 2: What are you going to wear?
Speaker 6: It's a surprise.
Speaker 2: Well, I've got till tomorrow and I'm going to go to an opshop.
Speaker 5: I'm filming post cards today, so she's booked and busy, so I need time to get out.
Speaker 3: Are you doing a nineties shop a pizzas?
Speaker 6: Hey, I'm looking at the Pizza up menu from nineteen get your hands on the seventies seventies.
Speaker 2: Why it was just a sparkle.
Speaker 4: Something stands out on this menu, and that is the top pizza. It's not known as a margarita. No, it's known as just a mozzarella cheese.
Speaker 5: A double portion of mildly taste mild tasty mozzarella cheese, pizza sauce.
Speaker 2: A dollar ninety five.
Speaker 6: That's what stands out to me. A large pizza two bucks used to get your large pizza?
Speaker 4: Get me fourteen of them.
Speaker 6: Oh, that is Craig Gray.
Speaker 2: Even the prawn pizza's only two dollars fifty.
Speaker 6: I don't know how fresh and prawns would it is.
Speaker 2: That the prawn's coming liberal amount. You'll come back for more.
Speaker 3: Look at the number two on the men you capsic? Just a capsicum pizza.
Speaker 4: Liberally liberally such a challenge, but you couldn't quite get your chops around it. Capsic go get Okay, what sort of pizza is number two?
Speaker 6: Capsicum? That's better? I normally say capsican capsicle.
Speaker 2: I'm got a dollar ten for a carafe of what?
Speaker 16: Why?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 6: I just saw that.
Speaker 2: So have the prices changed?
Speaker 13: Ye?
Speaker 2: How much is this going to cost us to go to Pizza Hut and beller Oud?
Speaker 3: I think we looked at it. All you can Eat was like twenty four to ninety five, and it's our shower.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good. What is the large pizza cost?
Speaker 6: Twenty bucks?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I love the stamp on this menu. Pizza is traditionally eating with the fingers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 5: Those playing until you go to like baby pizza and then you have to eat knife and forks.
Speaker 2: It's fancy.
Speaker 6: Well, we looked into tracking down. He left yesterday, but we're looking into the track now.
Speaker 3: Dougie happened Pizza Boys.
Speaker 2: Oh he's had stints on the cloud store? Is he said, stints on?
Speaker 6: Is he still with us?
Speaker 2: Home and away?
Speaker 6: He said stint in court? Yeah, so we're just yeah, well.
Speaker 2: He's around, he's around. I wonder if he's got an IMDb account he.
Speaker 3: Is did to celebrate the pizza anniversary, he appeared in that commercial and it was like a pizza delivery guy delivering it too.
Speaker 4: Dougie, Oh, that's that'd be nerve wracking.
Speaker 6: And it was all imagine being that delivery guy and.
Speaker 3: Whether the pizza is still hot and Dougies in the agon still hot.
Speaker 6: They're like, yeah, Douggie, still you're hot.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four to ten, Douggie.
Speaker 5: If you're out there, Dougie the pizza guy, if.
Speaker 6: You're allowed to use you one phone.
Speaker 7: Court reach.
Speaker 2: It, He's fine.
Speaker 3: Okay, Dougie's fine, But if you want to get on the bus. I don't actually the pizza hot pilgrimage. Tomorrow's the day. Thirteen twenty four to ten is our number. It is our shout Melbourne Wow. Sticking with the retro feel. Tomorrow, this time tomorrow we leave the studio. The bus will be out in front of the Nova studios and we will embark on our pizza hut pilgrimage.
Speaker 2: Can you dress like a pizza boy delivery boy?
Speaker 5: You could ride your it's pretty your electric bit that you always talk about.
Speaker 6: I've actually got a pizza costume at home. Do you in your costume? Could drive?
Speaker 2: But why why do you even own that? Just out of interest?
Speaker 6: Well, I buy things in the hope that one day an event will come like that.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow you and your life role playing stock.
Speaker 6: I went running home yesterday.
Speaker 2: Your dwarfs, can't you Jason his pepperoni slice?
Speaker 6: Just one slice?
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number to join us on the bus.
Speaker 6: Stick with the retro feel.
Speaker 2: Oh a great song, awesome song.
Speaker 4: This will get you in a good mood.
Speaker 3: Natasha bedding Field unwritten right on eight thirty across Melbourne. You're listening to Nova one hundred, Good morning.
Speaker 6: What song.
Speaker 3: I still remember the final episode of the Hills. Is that what Hearty and Spencer.
Speaker 4: I'm Sydney Sweeney and Glenn Powell on that movie.
Speaker 2: It was terrible. It was terrible.
Speaker 5: Was the worst movies I've ever seen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's terrible.
Speaker 3: Sister to Daniel Beddingfield, remember this.
Speaker 6: I'm going to get through that.
Speaker 5: How could I forget that songazz loves it? Anyone but you, anyone but you was the Sydney Sweeny, very good, Sydney.
Speaker 2: It's the worst. I think it's one of the worst movies I've ever seen.
Speaker 6: I walked out of Twisters.
Speaker 3: He was in that What's Twisters? Like the remake of Twister? Yeah, and he was in it. Me no, not pointed at me. You know what you would have done better than Glenn Powell's Timmu Ryan. Oh my god, I just got a good rig and that's I was justly suck him up to the sky and take him away.
Speaker 2: See, yeah, he's in the tornado.
Speaker 11: There's one thing the Jason Lauren Show will go to any extreme fright.
Speaker 2: Alright, let's go tomorrow. We are making our pizza hut. Pilgrimy fuck him up.
Speaker 3: Your chance to go back to the nineties with us. It is the last remaining all you can eat pizza hut.
Speaker 6: It is in Ballarat, so look, it's a ninety minute drive.
Speaker 3: Normally I would be the first to say we need to stop at many Shelready expresses for snacks.
Speaker 6: I think tomorrow's the day. We're just going through.
Speaker 2: We're going through, filler up with diesel and off we go.
Speaker 3: Yes, everyone needs to weave before we get on the bus because this thing is a toilet on the bus.
Speaker 6: We should have got the Luxe.
Speaker 2: There's still time to get the Still, shall.
Speaker 4: We get the lux They have a toilet on that or yeah they do?
Speaker 6: They do? Yeah, and a little bar. We can come in.
Speaker 2: The lux Bus available tomorrow, Brady.
Speaker 3: Can you look into the lux bus for anyone who doesn't know. You might have sent it on postcards by.
Speaker 2: For now, I've been on it several times.
Speaker 6: So it's like a luxury coach that goes around Melbourne.
Speaker 4: You can hire it for this is not an ad by for event.
Speaker 6: No, I know, well, this is paying for the bus. Now you can hire it for events.
Speaker 2: Little I took it to a day on the Green. We've produced a.
Speaker 6: Jazz that's right. Oh you allowed back on the bus.
Speaker 2: Probably not. It's called the Lux coach the wrong already, lax coach. If you're out there.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's the goat. We've got the Pizzaup virgin girl it's never been. We've got the clown yep, the persons to be.
Speaker 2: Darren's the guard from the lut Lux Coach.
Speaker 6: I'm running through three.
Speaker 2: I'm back on trying to get that. I don't want to go on a mini bus.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: I was trying to get a helicopter, but a lutcha lux coach far more impressive.
Speaker 6: Don't do the ads? Is that where they fired you from the red buses on the way to the.
Speaker 2: Airport of a skybus? I was a skybus, sal.
Speaker 6: Skelly, her voice was on the bus, and I.
Speaker 2: Love buses a bit castick in buses.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we got the coach coach. We've got the Pizzaup virgin never been.
Speaker 6: We've got the clown.
Speaker 3: He used to work at the kids' parties. We want to meet more people that come on the bus. Kathy can't actually she can't make it tomorrow. But you've got a very romantic pizza hut story. Take us there due thank you.
Speaker 10: Yes, my best friend Ronda was working at Pizza Hut very late eighties, and I used to go pick her up on a Friday night. We'd go out to say Andy's we're all at Uni and my husband robbed. Now, my husband Rob was working there too, and that's how I met him. He still tells the story of how he would I'd be all dressed up and he would be covered with sauce stains and his eyes would light up as I would walk through door. And we started to sort of go out of friends. And now thirty years later, we're still together and we have to grown up children and get it.
Speaker 2: Pizza real, Cinderella Caaprioso story.
Speaker 3: The pizza huts still there where you guys met, Well.
Speaker 10: You know this is the sad thing it was. And we passed that corner every time and tell our talk kIPS heard the story so many times, how it used to be a pizza hut that was an apartment building.
Speaker 5: And did you get one three, double one double six for all your anniversaries?
Speaker 10: No, Actually, I think we had our share of pizza hutting.
Speaker 2: He must have made a good pizza.
Speaker 3: Kathy can't come on the bus, but simone can good morning someone.
Speaker 6: What's your connection with pizza? Hut? I believe last time you went there was a tragedy.
Speaker 14: There was a tragedy. I was so excited for the ice.
Speaker 13: Cream Bar's that much into the pizza? But the ice cream bar?
Speaker 19: And then I got up there, got my little shell bowl out of water.
Speaker 6: Go back.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's the ultimate mine.
Speaker 13: And they had all the little like you know, the chocolate bits that I could have put on top.
Speaker 6: And you can't rule your eyes, isn't it?
Speaker 2: No? Yeah, soft serve was broken.
Speaker 5: The ice cream such a mess of the soft serve machine.
Speaker 2: I filled my ball up way too high.
Speaker 6: You're used to annoy me.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's turned. What's happened?
Speaker 6: People that would use the scoop that was in the moose?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the apple there was apples.
Speaker 3: And people that used the scoop from the moose in the apple pie arms off with their arms.
Speaker 4: There's apple pies like a crumble.
Speaker 2: A frog in a pond, giralough the jelly cut with their fred frog.
Speaker 4: Welcome, you're on the bus.
Speaker 6: You're on the bus down.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Hang on, let's call them.
Speaker 5: Make sure the osprey machine is working because if we track her and give her some post traumatic stress disorder situation over the ice cream machine.
Speaker 6: Oh big day for you tomorrow, Robin.
Speaker 2: Yes, hi, what's tomorrow?
Speaker 10: Tomorrow is my birthday?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Do you want to go? Do you actually want to go to the last remaining?
Speaker 6: Where did you spend your tenth birthday? Robin?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 10: I spent my tenth at the score of the Pizza Heart.
Speaker 18: Still the building itself is still there, is it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 18: It's actually now like a pool shop.
Speaker 10: They sell what are they called ceramic pools or whatever?
Speaker 2: And did they have did they still have the pizza hut pitched roof?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 18: For the actual building itself is still there.
Speaker 5: They were purpose built restaurants, Pizza Heart. They weren't like just random buildings. They shoved them in.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, we've got the clown on the bus. The girl that used to work a pizza she's going to.
Speaker 2: Do Robin, Just stop and think for a minute.
Speaker 5: Do you actually really want to spend your birthday on a bus to Bellerat with us going to the last remaining or you can eat pizza?
Speaker 13: Hu?
Speaker 16: Why not?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're on the bus.
Speaker 2: We need a party bus.
Speaker 6: We have the Pizza Hut, Virgin, the ice Cream Queen, the Clown and the Birthday Girl, The Birthday Girl.
Speaker 3: Oh, tomorrow is going to be fun. This time we'll be leaving the studios heading to the bus.
Speaker 5: I just am concerned about you driving home from Bellarat in.
Speaker 2: The back of the bus. After all, you can eat Jackson.
Speaker 6: Do you think I should drive the bus?
Speaker 2: No, I think you should be in a separate vehicle.
Speaker 6: I'll be right. You can lay me down the aisle.
Speaker 4: I remember the carry on coming back from the snow after he'd had He's exhausted.
Speaker 2: He done nothing.
Speaker 4: He had a bucket of chips or something, didn't.
Speaker 2: He This is going to be a long drive tomorrow. Take the noise canceling head.
Speaker 6: We take the show back to the nineties.
Speaker 3: The very last remaining or you can Eat Pizza Hut here in Victoria coming up next, and the other one from us the shed you're on the air with, and Lauren Clint's here, and so is this man.
Speaker 1: Our next guest is a beloved judge on Channel ten's Mastershed. We really loved him until we found out he's been encouraging harmful stereotypes about Australians.
Speaker 21: Overseas made many things, but I thought, if we're in America, how can we make it even more unique for the people of New York City.
Speaker 7: Kangaroo in it, rue Pine.
Speaker 1: We've invited him on the show to defend his vulnerable creation.
Speaker 7: Please rug him, Andy Allen.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 6: Kangaroo.
Speaker 5: Pi.
Speaker 2: Should we be eating our on the coat of arms?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's wrong with that.
Speaker 2: I love kangaroo, don't mind it.
Speaker 6: I've never tried it. Apparently it's quite helpful.
Speaker 7: You never tried kangaroo.
Speaker 6: Now tried to our cream last week.
Speaker 7: We've got a lot of work.
Speaker 2: It's gamy.
Speaker 6: You gotta cook it.
Speaker 7: It's gamy, but you gotta cook it right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it can make my tough.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Speaking of another thing, Callum cooked it last not any semi final.
Speaker 2: I spent early last night.
Speaker 21: Did you mate? The show starts at seven thirty.
Speaker 2: I went to bed at seven thirty last night.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I got three kids still awake running around the house and she's at.
Speaker 5: Home before the news finishes. That's what I've really like, nailed the nighttime routine.
Speaker 6: A big night to night Grand Final seven thirty on ten.
Speaker 2: Huge seventeen seasons.
Speaker 7: Yeah, can I talk that keeps on giving.
Speaker 6: Can I talk a bit behind the scenes?
Speaker 3: Happens a lot on TV shows like this where you have to film a couple of different endings. So people on the g stuff, people on the set don't know who's one.
Speaker 4: Yes, basically, so the camera, the camera men and women don't.
Speaker 6: Don't want to make money.
Speaker 7: Yes, you always do it, Maddie.
Speaker 5: You celebrate, so you will celebrate someone winning.
Speaker 2: And then at what point did they.
Speaker 21: Get by the way he goes off and then yeah, we basically the EP walks down and says, because we want this to be fair for everyone, and we don't want all of the last months of work that we've all done for the cat to be let out of the bag.
Speaker 7: We film another ending, Confettie get swept up.
Speaker 2: But do you know do you know who won?
Speaker 7: Well, obviously I eat food, but you vote?
Speaker 2: But do you all vote the.
Speaker 4: Judge, that's the many judges.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but we all know who.
Speaker 4: They talk on the little cards.
Speaker 6: It's a silly question. In fact, he's the one person that would know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you have.
Speaker 6: To do the judges.
Speaker 5: You have to do a fake celebration. Yes, and how's your acting? Do have you ever watched the fake ones back.
Speaker 21: No, it's not on my to do list. Oh you know what you need to do better? You need to act.
Speaker 5: Because they would know, surely they would know that he wasn't that excited.
Speaker 2: Watch my fake ing and we don't get to see the fake Andy. I want to see your acting again.
Speaker 6: The winner actually finds out when they watch it on TV. Is that right?
Speaker 7: A good question? I think it might. I think they might call them before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this time they've been wondering.
Speaker 5: Imagine walking around feeling so up yourself and then watching it and.
Speaker 21: Debbie I do get it though, because we put this thing and people like may I cop it on social media from people all around the world. If I put something up without like a disclaimer saying the next person the next winner is here. If you don't want to see it, don't slide to the next spoiler alone. Yeah yeah, yeah, because people watching him love it.
Speaker 4: I love it and I watch almost every every night now. So you've got Callum the one the mums love, Callum all the mums love. Yeah, he's quite crafty.
Speaker 2: He made the Kangarool invent And.
Speaker 4: Then you've got Laura, who is the perennial brides maid.
Speaker 7: Is that fair to say second.
Speaker 2: Twice, so she's her fake and.
Speaker 5: Again, Oh my god, surely she'll be able to pick it now, Andy.
Speaker 3: Well, we've got someone with your expertise in here. Tomorrow we're taking the show on the road to the nineties, where we're going to the last remaining all you can eat pizza hut here in Victoria.
Speaker 6: It's in baler Rat. Do you do you have memories?
Speaker 7: Do I have a memory? Okay, this is how much of a mundane.
Speaker 21: Family food scene I had growing up and probably why I'm a bit of a bit of a man of the people.
Speaker 7: Still for my eighteenth birthday, guess where we went?
Speaker 2: Eighteen eighteenth birthday?
Speaker 21: That's awesome Green Hills in Maitland or you can eat Pizza Hart Thanks Mom and dad, I love you.
Speaker 6: Totally unrelated.
Speaker 3: What age did you get a girlfriend?
Speaker 7: Not eight? It was my two sisters and my mom and dad.
Speaker 2: And so that was in Queens. I did have the show.
Speaker 5: They have the full like the ice cream bar, everything, the shell bowl is licensed.
Speaker 7: Surely I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's the only reason my dad would have taken it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know, because it's not all you can.
Speaker 21: I was holding in the biggest hangover from the from the night it was.
Speaker 2: It was it's like on any is it really.
Speaker 7: The last one?
Speaker 6: And it is not changed a bit?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: What's on your pizza? Andy? What do you like?
Speaker 7: Are we on the Pineapple train?
Speaker 4: Massive?
Speaker 2: Just the sweetness?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, pineapple?
Speaker 2: I love a pizza.
Speaker 21: I had this question before, and I don't what's not really competitor? Since there it's the last remaining one with a little bacon bits.
Speaker 7: Were they pizza hot?
Speaker 4: It doesn't know.
Speaker 5: Sizzler had the Cinema donut machine. No, I was gonna donut machine where you could the donuts came off and they felt and you could put you could toss it in the cinnamon around the edge your.
Speaker 6: South Where was that?
Speaker 4: Yes? Was that small Gies Sissor?
Speaker 6: I'm telling you really?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the donuts dropped into the We should ask he would know, surely Chase would not.
Speaker 6: That was small Gigs Okay, dont put it to bed. Did not exist at Sizzling.
Speaker 2: Now you know which one had the volcano at the front.
Speaker 4: That was small gis.
Speaker 2: Oh, I reckon, that's where the donut machine was.
Speaker 6: Got it?
Speaker 2: And did you got to Smorgs and Sizzler.
Speaker 7: I didn't know. I've never been to a Smorg.
Speaker 6: I think smorg is Victorian.
Speaker 2: And did you not come from a foodie family?
Speaker 7: No, not at all.
Speaker 2: Really, how did you become such an amazing foodie?
Speaker 21: I don't know, Like I I my my old man had like five dishes that he My mom grew up on a farm, and she doesn't know.
Speaker 7: How to bore water.
Speaker 21: Still to this day, my dad could cook five dishes, but he just batch them and then we'd eat them for like the next month. Like I still get these shivers of this green chicken curry that he used to cook, and the beans would come out and they are like gray and just like snap when you held one art.
Speaker 6: School, what you're doing.
Speaker 21: The best thing about what you know, I've been able to achieve is that the family have come along for the ride, and they'd big green thumbs and they've got their little kitchen garden, and yeah, it's an actual, really nice little feeling. And like Mum and dad are coming down next week and I'll take him to a nice restaurant and have.
Speaker 6: You ever taken him into the Master Chef kitchen?
Speaker 21: My mom has actually been on an episode of She's been a guest judge.
Speaker 2: Was she tough judge?
Speaker 7: No, she was too nice. She was too nice.
Speaker 2: It's impressed by everything.
Speaker 21: Speaking of speaking of pineapple and pizzas, one of the things that she would serve uce as a kid if she had to cook.
Speaker 7: His dad's way was a thing called.
Speaker 21: A pine burger, and a pine burger is well, I think it's just in mum's creation is an English muffin with tomato paste like soccer ball hand that you get from the deli, a ring of pineapple and cheese over the top and then grilled wes.
Speaker 5: No, that sounds queens.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a queens.
Speaker 3: We'd always have the muffin bases.
Speaker 2: Did you put the muffin on the top one?
Speaker 4: Now you have opened.
Speaker 6: Tiny pizza crazy?
Speaker 5: Did you pine pizza? Continuate the muffin is also on the top you if.
Speaker 21: You want to tell my mum that the one of three dishes that she can actually feed people is not called go for.
Speaker 6: It, Master Chef.
Speaker 3: The Grand Final. It is on tonight seven point thirty on ten. Other ripping series and Love Your Support, Love Shanman is it is just going twelve past nine. Good morning, Melbourne. You are on the air with Jason Lauren. This time tomorrow will be thirty five minutes into our trip.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 5: At eight thirty tomorrow, we are packing up the van and we are heading to Balarash. That's right, let's go final remaining pizza hut here in Victoria.
Speaker 6: Listeners with that final or you can eat and.
Speaker 5: It's all apparently apparently apparently all the same as the original pizza. It's like it hasn't changed.
Speaker 3: I'll find the video. I've got a made of mind Tommy who went there recently with these kids. Yeah, and he upload the video and it is honestly.
Speaker 2: He's still the same plural lights.
Speaker 6: It's like he's walked into a m see him.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Wait, okay, all right, they've changed. They've updated the recipes.
Speaker 6: I'm gone out.
Speaker 4: They've got moose and apple pie at the dessert.
Speaker 2: Remember the apple pie as much as.
Speaker 4: A crumbler, and that doesn't matter happen. That was probably the healthy in the pastor bar. I'm excited that there's a lot to look forward to.
Speaker 5: No, it's the ice cream machine for me as a kid, being able to put your own soft serve ice cream out of the machine into your own shell bowls, real highlight for.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, just be able to operate the machine. You're like, really, you're trusting us to operate the machine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well we shouldn't have been, because there was always one kid that let it run too long and the ice cream went everywhere, and then that to put.
Speaker 2: The sign out slippery sign.
Speaker 6: Yeah, guys, there's a photo of the pizza bar.
Speaker 2: Oh nothing, Oh my god, nothing has changed.
Speaker 6: Nothing has changed.
Speaker 2: Well tomorrow we'll find out for ourselves.
Speaker 4: Surely these days they have to have a gluten free section and a lactose free section.
Speaker 2: I know if they do, I reckon. They're just like, you don't like it, don't come back.
Speaker 6: You want the sneeze guard to be extended down a little bit.
Speaker 5: Kids could always So you're telling me we can still just go and take a slice of whatever pizza we.
Speaker 6: Want, yep, and keep going back.
Speaker 2: Amazing scenes, I couple, Thank you for being.
Speaker 6: Random.
Speaker 3: Yeah do you think we should all we're done for reveal the numbers, But do you think we should all weigh ourselves going in and then why ourselves coming in?
Speaker 2: You can eats a shameful event, ja.
Speaker 6: Right, Okay, just to see you count the slice.
Speaker 2: Will to write a diary, a food diary that we can review.
Speaker 3: I think I think two pieces of thin and crispy equal one piece of penny.
Speaker 5: You're kidding less cars, it's not a competition, it's just interesting.
Speaker 2: No one's winning the medal.
Speaker 6: Whoever eats the.
Speaker 2: Most us on the way home. That'll do me and I'm not coming.
Speaker 3: To have a great day everyone. Aaron Richard is he next well? Seeing tomorrow?
Speaker 4: Bye Lauren, Lauren wake out feeling good.
Speaker 2: Follow them on the socials,