Speaker 1: Apogee Production. I'm Mickey Fisher, and welcome to the Village Crazy Lady. People are talking to me and they are not physically in this room, so just strap in for that. Can't call me crazy, so I said it first. Whoever's trying to come through, whatever messages need to come through, like, just bring it on. Let's do it, Crazy Crazy Crazy, The Village Crazy Lady Podcast. Hello, gorgeous legends, and welcome to another episode of the Village Crazy Lady. This week, I have another Crazy Lady in the building with me. Beautiful Donna Wallace reached out and she said, Hey, I've got a story and I've got something that I'd love to chat on the podcast about. I'm so passionate about what I do. I've got over twenty five experience twenty five years experience, sorry, working with people, and you do so many amazing things. So you make jewelry that is like specifically sort of like full people's souls, I guess, and I'm excited to hear so much more about that. You work with like family constellations and like really deep healing. I think you said to me that the thing for you is it's like you want to like almost like rip the band aid off and really get the nitty gritty of like what's going on? Does that feel right? Did I now that exactly right?
Speaker 2: Okay, good, that's exactly right? Thank you. Yes.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm excited to get into it. So tell me your story. Tell us how you got into what you're doing and how you got to where you are now.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, how many hours do we have? Mickey? Okay, So short version is grew up in a family that wasn't spiritual but you know, pretty much atheist family, and discovered spirituality when I was about fifteen sixteen through someone doing reiki for me, and that felt like finally I was at home. Like this sense of love and energy just took me into something that was so real and so natural and normal and yet the first time I've ever had ever experienced it. That set me on a really interesting trajectory of learning and learning and learning and learning and learning more and discovering more about myself. And I guess really my personal development journey started than when I was a teenager, which is why I've been doing and the healing wrote for so many years. And you know, I tried to quit it so many times along the way Mickey, Oh really stop. Yes, so many times I was like, this is stuff I don't want to I can swear as much as I want on your own Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Yeah, we've got a good little E marked.
Speaker 2: Yeah great, we love the E like this, fuck don't want to do this anymore? And like, I've had hit points along my life where I just wanted to give it all up.
Speaker 1: And what were the things that made you want to give up? Was it just like because I mean I've been there as well, you saying like I've wanted to give up, And I mean, I'm sure so many people listening can probably have felt the same with They're just like why am I fucking doing this? This is hard? Or I'm not making the money that I thought I would, or like what were all the imposter syndrome that was an absolute crippling for me? What was it that made you want to give up?
Speaker 2: Like take your pick out of it all?
Speaker 1: Like all of you, all of those you know?
Speaker 2: That's right? Plus throw in there that I'm playing in an industry that a lot of times I don't resonate with. Yes, like I'm in the spiritual personal development world that sometimes it makes me want to vomit. Yeah, I hear and see stuff going on and I'm like, it's so untrue. And look at how many follows followers you have and how many people listening to you, and that just makes me want to vomit. Yes, so yeah, but all of those things, and also, like you know, earlier on in my in my healing journey, like feeling like I was doing so much work but never getting anywhere, Like I'd have like a little breakthrough, but then the same thing and pop up six months later, and it's like, just wanted to flip the bird to personal development because like that is so shit right when you're doing all the things and not really making a difference, Like it's not really getting to the source.
Speaker 1: Of why do you think that is? Like because I'm sure there are so many people listening being like that is literally me. I've wanted to flip a table that many times because I'm like, I thought, I fucking healed this. What am I doing it again? Jesus what? I may as well give the fuck up and just stop, Like what what do you think it is? When it's coming up sort of again? Or like how do you move through that?
Speaker 2: Mickey? You make me laugh so much flip the table up. It's so true, Like you do right, you just want to be like this is fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like I want to go back to being like unconscious and unaware and like right freedom in that muggle.
Speaker 2: I feel so much easier, Like you could just go to a normal job and do your normal thing and all. Yeah, so much easier. Ignorance is bliss, Yeah, totally. But I think that if you're not getting to the source of what the problem is, it's not effective. It's not effective healing that modality is not effective for you.
Speaker 1: So what was that actually for you? It doesn't work getting to the court.
Speaker 2: That journey for me was so many years of trying to find the most effective stuff, like trying lots of different things, and I really didn't feel like I had much of a choice because I needed it, like I really needed it. I needed to figure out like all the stuff that was going on inside of me, and I needed to figure out how to heal myself so I could be happy again. Healing is so you know, I call is the healing journey, But it's so deep and it's so personal, it's so multi faceted because we're multifaceted people, but it's often a hidden inner experience of what we're going through when we're on that emotional rollercoaster.
Speaker 1: I often say that, like healing to me is less of a healing. I guess healing is the word that we've kind of been given as a way to describe it.
Speaker 2: Is there a better word I'm still searching on.
Speaker 1: I know. I always feel like it's almost like a getting to know, because it is, like it's just sort of getting to like and it's like a learning more than anything else, Like it's like learning learning yourself, like understanding different parts of you. And it's kind of like doing it not without shame, because like we can't determine that we can do something completely shameless, but kind of like coming at it from a degree of like just trying to peel away the shame from ourselves, like stop shaming ourselves for being ourselves, and just learning to understand all of these like beautiful, intricate parts of us and instead of seeing it as like a bad thing, it's just like a real understanding of it and like a love for like why we you know, just a love for it all and an understanding and acceptance of it all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's really beautiful, Mickey. I feel like you know, in the same vein, we're going through a process of remembering of like who we actually are. We you're just going to render all the shit that's on top of us because the end of the day, like you know, I talk about like fixing problems, and I know that some people don't subscribe to that in my work, but I think you actually can heal and properly fix some of the stuff that's going on inside of you. And when it happens, then like it's revealing the beauty of who you are, Like our complete whole magnificence is already inside of us. It is remembering who we are, as you say, like if we have to get rid of a blaze of shame or processing trauma that we've experienced, all the different things, but ultimately we're just coming closer and closer to the essence of ourselves. And it is a remembering process.
Speaker 1: Yes, So tell walk me through what it is that you do and like how you got into it. Like I've heard of like the family constantly and I'm not even ture I'm even pronouncing it like saying it right or I'm fucking it up. But I've heard of it, but i don't really know much about it, and I'm intrigued because is it, like, just explain it to me. I'm not even going to try.
Speaker 2: Sure. So family consolation therapy was like the one modality that I found that actually got to the core of things and fixed like the shit that I was still carrying around. And that was super deep healing and such a relief at the same time, because I started feeling heaps lighter in myself and like this significant permanent change and healing. Family consolation therapy is really interesting, Mickey. It works. So you know how you and I we have energy fields, We have an aura. Our family system also has an energy field, and okay, you know when birds fly in a V formation, there is a biological phenomenon called a morphic field. That morphic field tells the birds how to fly in a V formation. So the energetic field around the birds is telling them what to do. Yes, right in the field of the family system. The energetic field, the morphic field of our family systems inform all of the individuals about how to behave and what to do. So we are born with this biological need to belong to our family systems because if we don't, we're not going to survive. Right as babies, we have to belong. There is this inherent need, whether you like it or not, to belong to your birth family. And we have like this deep sense and loyalty because we will give They gave us the greatest gift of all, which is the gift of life. So we have this inherent love and loyalty to our parents, even if they've treated us really poorly. And then we also overlay that with this biological needs belong to our family system. What that means is that you you know, when you're trying to do something in your life, Mickey, and you're like just don't have the willpower, Like I just can't do it. I've tried so much and I just can't like overcome this one thing.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: It is often connected to what's going on energetically in your family system, because your need to belong to your family overrides individual willpower personal willpower.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, my mind is blown right now because I had no idea what it was, but it did not think I never thought about that, So how like, how how does it affect and how can you like as an individual, begin to do you need the whole family to be like in on it or.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great, it's awesome. Questions. So you don't because we work in the energetic field of your family system, you don't have to have it. You don't even need to talk to any of your family members about it. So it's so good, right, idea, I can't even imagine having to have those conversations. But we don't work through that three level. You don't work through that personality level. You work with the highest as of your family members, and it means that if they've passed away, you can still do the work with them. If it means that they're alive and you're not in contact, or you're living on the other side of the world, or for whatever reason it's not safe to be in contact with them, that's not a safe relationship. We still get to do the work. It's awesome. So, yeah, we do its energetic work. And I kind of tell you how much of a difference, Mickey. It makes you be in your body like it's a physical experience of what shifts when we do this work. Let me tell you a little bit more about it. Okay, Okay, So let's go back to another animal analogy. So you know, with a wolf pack, if every wolf is knows what their role is and they know where to stand in the wolf pack, the wolf pack is really strong and really healthy. All of the individuals can thrive when every individual wolf knows what they're meant to be doing. It's the same in the field of the family system, when every individual is standing in the right place. Yeah, the constellation part. Yes, like everyone's a star in the field of the family system. Yeah, when everyone is standing in their rightful places and performing their rightful roles, and everyone in the field of the family system is so much stronger, so much happier, so much healthier. Also, love and lifeless energy flows through the field of our family system. And there's a couple of ways where like the hose gets kinked. First of all, it's people are in the wrong positions and they're performing the wrong roles. Like say, I'm a daughter, but I'm acting like a mother to my mother. Yeah, it's called parentification. Yes, So when we're performing the wrong roles, it kinks the flow of loveless energy. We're sounding in the wrong positions that lifeless energy can't flow. Also, when there's been trauma that's been experienced by any members of our family and it hasn't been processed, it is like having an octopus over that person's face. All it doesn't matter where they look, all they can see is the octopus is the trauma. So, you know, when I'm sure we've all seen this, like when a parent has experienced some sort of trauma in their life and they just can't be present to their children, like they are just kind of consumed and taken over by the things that they've experienced and haven't been able to resolve yet. So unprocessed trauma sits there like a big boulder in the field of the family system. It prevents the flow of love and lifeless energy moving through. And so when we heal all that unprocessed trauma and we put everyone into the positions and people performing their rightful roles, you get this beautiful like experience of heaps of support coming into the back of your body and you feel really strong and you feel really light because you've released all the shit that you've been carrying from other people. Yeah, this is that whole repeating pattern thing. You know. Some people call it like ancestral healing. Or like epigenetics and all of that stuff. But this is a whole nother take on that, which is it is much easier for us to you know, when you're skiing and doing like cross country skiing, and it's so much easier to go in the well worn tracks of other people. It's the same in the field of our family. It's much easier for us to repeat the same patterns, to do the same sorts of things as what the norm of our family system is. So when you know our when it comes to our generation, mickey, like, we are wanting to create all sorts of amazing things that haven't that hasn't had and historically in our family, like we want to be much happier than anyone else was. We want to do what is really fulfilling and you know perhaps our past generations didn't have that. We want to experience true love. We want to be you know, conscious parents. We want to I don't know, make a ton of money. Like whatever the things are that you want to create. It's sort of like you either have the feeling of like being held back, like unseen hands holding you back you can't quite create the things that you want, or with the shift of like doing this kind of work, it feels like you get to create like the most beautiful life with the support of your family and doing it in honor of them.
Speaker 1: So I've had so many like listening to you, I've had so many like like almost duh moments, you know, where like everything that you were talking about, like just even on just a physical level, which I guess is also you know, like an energetic level as well. So much of our shit now as adults comes from us when we were children and our family, our family, sisters, whether it's mum, well and all of the above, mom, dad, dad, mom, brother, sister, whoever, whoever, grandparents, because you're right, like they are like when we're younger, they are our world. They are everything. We're learning everything about ourselves from them. We're learning everything about relationships from them. We're learning everything about how we treat people, how we behave, how we respond to situations, how we feel safe. We're creating our safety based on how we feel. And so like I guess, like it makes so much sense now when you think about it and like to consider healing just the energetic relationships without having because a lot of us are going like you know, well, I'm in therapy and I'm talking, and which is also a beautiful important thing as well and can be so so good, like good and important. But like for me, for example, I'm listening to this and like I've been through a lot of those everything like issues with family, and there's so much that I can't have conversations with certain people or it's unsafe for me or whatever. But to add like the element to be able to heal the family shit without having to fucking sit down and like do it, Like that's really interesting to me. But it also makes so much sense because it would be so much more freeing for me and be able to like heal so much within myself because of course, like so much of me is relevant to them exactly.
Speaker 2: And then when you start talking about it, it is like having those dorm moments, like you said, oh my gosh, how did I never think about it? Just so all the things that are hidden in plain sight. It's it just sort of is like, well, no, no, we don't think about it in that way, but when we start talking about it just feels so bright and so true. That's what happened to me anyway.
Speaker 1: Is it on? Like even when we talk about sort of like I don't know, like our spaces in the family, and like our roles now all of those sorts of things. Are we talking like soul level? Are we talking like this is what we've come down to do and our roles to play and the lessons to learn? Like is there a lot of karmic stuff sort of within it?
Speaker 2: Okay, So the roles are more like you know how I said before, like as a daughter, I shouldn't be parenting my mother. As a daughter, I should be playing a daughter role and I should be in a receiving question. And then as a mother for my children, I meant to be in a giving position. So that's what I mean by playing the rightful roles. The whole soul karmic thing is really a whole other interesting conversation, which can we could like go off hold a huge rabbit hole about. I think that we have agreements with our you know, on that soule level to come in and to come into particular families that give us exactly what we need on the soule level, and it can be challenging as far. Yeah, you know, and sometimes it's the stuff that we experience with our families that are so deeply challenging, Mickey, become our greatest gifts. And I really truly believe that like our greatest challenges are also our greatest gifts. We just need to figure out how to get them from a challenge to a gift.
Speaker 1: Oh one hundred percent. I think that all the time. I think you know anyone who's probably experienced anything like even once you've gotten to a stage of like acceptance and realization, for the fact that like it's given you the capacity to think. I think when you experience things, it gives you a deeper capacity for compassion and understanding of others, because it's really hard to understand what someone else has experienced and gone through when you literally can't understand it. And I think that is a beautiful gift to be able to give people.
Speaker 2: So interestingly they're Our relationship with our family members can set this baseline or blueprint for how much love we experience in our lives. So if you think about the life loos, synergy and the love that you're getting from your parents, you meant to be getting lots of love from your mum behind you on your left and your dad behind you on your right. That is like how we experience the world as well. So if there is like this is really interesting. So for instance, some people have like a burst of love that they experience from their mother and then nothing, and then that experience creates a feast or famine kind of energy, and then that translates into other things like how you experience money in your life, Like maybe then you get like bulk amounts of money and then there's nothing for ages. And so our relationships with our family can create particular dynamics in our lives like that stop go feast or famine energy or it's like that you only ever get just enough to get by. Yeah, you know there are things like that that come up and that get healed in family constellation therapy because it's just so intertwined. It's like, you know, we're meant to receive love and lifeless energy from source from the divine and from Earth, and then we're also meant to receive it from our family assistance. And if you're not getting it from if there's not that free flow of love and support coming through from mum and dad and everyone else, like you've kind of got like one lead cut off.
Speaker 1: Yes, that makes so much sense. I mean I always even think about how like the role of a parent and a child to me reminds me of like say spirit team to me, And I remember having that moment I think I've spoken about this on the podcast one time where I was like telling one of my children, like, don't touch that that's hot, and they going why and I'm like, just trust me, like I've just I've been on earth longer than you. I can.
Speaker 2: I just know.
Speaker 1: And then my guide, like my spirit team, was just like, ah, interesting perspective that you have there, that you have seen more and you can see more and you're just trying to guide, You're not trying to like and I just in that moment, I was like, that's so interesting because I even look at my children, like my children now I haven't say like if they really want something, to say it out loud and let us know, because mommy and Daddy might we can't maybe make it happen. But because we know about it, we can help you. We can guide you as much as we can, and we're going to do whatever we can to empower you with that goal or whatever it is. And there's so many moments that I see that the relationship from spirit to us is really similar that very much the same as parent to child.
Speaker 2: Yes, and also like you know, with our relationship to the divine is also like connected to our relationship to our parents for instance. So you know I said that relationship is like a baseline, a set point. You know, how much love we can receive from our family is also very similar to how much love we can receive from source or you know, your spirit guides. And so how we feel about ourselves is really affected by our relationship with our parents and how much love, like are we freely receiving from them, Because when we don't freely receive heaps of love from our parents, unconditional love, it makes us feel like there's something wrong about ourselves. Yeah, and so this self esteem thing really like forbades the whole rest of our life. But it also makes a big difference in how we can receive how can we receive love, and how can we receive light and how can we receive support from our spirit team. Yes, so it is when we get into this space of opening up love and life wor synergy within you, we're also opening up your ability to receive We're also we're on your self esteem and how you feel about yourself like it's just so deep. And the cool thing is that, like we do a constellation session family constellation session, and you get these immediate like lightness or strength or feeling uplifted or whatever you get, and then it takes six months for the session to fully integrate. So and we do like layer that with session upon session upon session. You get this beautiful cumulative effect over time where things just kept getting better and better. It's gorgeous. That's so.
Speaker 1: There's so many things that you just like that you were saying then that I hadn't real like aha moments about There was one I watched this video one time, I don't know on TikTok, and I wish I could remember the creator. But she was this young woman who was saying that she was someone who was like for better like lack of a better term, gentle parented like her parents. She said, I just had wonderful parent They never made me feel like I was a bother. I always felt so hurt. They just they worked really hard on like being really good parents. And she said the voice in my head was my parent's voice. And she said, you know how people talk about like the self esteem voice the voice that sits there and goes, You're not good enough, you could never do that, or like, you know, you've got to try. You know that voice, the voice that just sits there and cock blocks us from life and tells us how shit we are at everything. She's like, I realized, I just my voice, the internal voice was so different to my friend. And she goes, because the voice in my head are my parents' voices telling me everything that I'm great at, how I'm capable of doing anything that I want. And there were just so many things that I went that is so beautiful. The concept that she said, like that voice in her head was actually her parents, and it just made me really think about, you know, how I'm parenting my own child like children, and even when you're talking about receiving before and like how we receive like how we receive love, how we receive from spirit, and like it is really like I even thought about, you know, if you're used to needing to do something to get love, or like if I want love, I need to be really really successful. Like this was something that even just came up last week and a healing for me. And I just have this like obsession like I'm like, I'm never I'm never there, I'm never successful, I've never reached that goal and I'm and my heeler was just like, well, how did you receive it as a child, Like what did you need to do? And I'm like, well, I was an overach like if I performed, if I did well, if I did well at school, if I was the best at things, and then I would receive the accolades and I would receive the well done. And she's like, well, there you go, you know, Like, so there's so many it just it really does make so much sense that so much of us now and it's so interesting how it comes out anyways, and you might sit there like even me, I'm like, I've healed so many things and like but it's almost like the more that you have, the more that you haven't. It's like the more that you know, the more you realize you don't don't know, oh.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent, I've been doing this, but like the same you know, as you like decades, and I realize I know nothing.
Speaker 1: I know nothing, which is a beautiful humbling thing.
Speaker 2: Yes it is, it is. But also yeah, like a lot of people that come to me have done so many different types of healing and different modalities, like I hadn't like I just want it fixed, Like yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Shit, And does that what it is? That what it feels like for you? Do you feel like, like what does fixed feel like?
Speaker 2: Fixed feels like it doesn't bother you anymore, Like you don't have an emotional charge to something connected to your parents or your birth family, or just the things that have been holding you back just gone like they're not there anymore. You don't think about it anymore, or like you may have felt unsafe in the world and it's just sort of disappeared because it's there, you know, Like it's the things that have been bothering you. Go from having a negative charge to a mutual charge, and then you can move into a positive charge as well. That sounds very I think cliche, doesn't it. But you can move through these things so you can get like the benefit and all of the goodness that your family can offer you, and then you can just leave the rest behind.
Speaker 1: I love that so much. Some guy I'm interested to know is like, because I'm sure there are people listening to this who maybe they're maybe they're adopted, maybe they have adopted maybe their family was created in not going to say unconventional ways, just different ways, because families can be created in so many beautiful, amazing in any ways. So like, what how does that work?
Speaker 2: We do the work with your biological parents first to begin with, but then the other parents get to have a place too, So say if you've got two mums or you can save with a sperm downer, like we bring in the biological parents, but then you get to have like everyone there and the closest from a family consolation perspective, the major influences, like the most significant influences are through the biological parents. Yeah, but then like everyone gets a place in the family.
Speaker 1: So it's like the family just is bigger. It's just like you're working with like everyone, which I think is so beautiful.
Speaker 2: I think it gets to be inclusive, you know. And this reminds me of something as well, like sometimes in people's patterns, of people's family systems, they have people dying at a young age, and so like it could be from cancer, it could be you know, suicide or like you know, sometimes I get it like men in families dying at a young age or like suicide tendencies. And then you can see even with my clients sometimes at particular ages when other family members have died at that age, I have suicide idealization or like there's a feeling, a dynamic of moving towards death, and it's really fascinating. So we also work on like making sure that anyone who's died or died at a young age particularly has a place in the family system that they belong and they're a part of this they're not missing in a family anymore. And that's really super duper healing for people who like lost a brother or in a car accident at a young age, or you know, have suicided or really beautiful because you know, then when we do that family consolation therapy, it like opens up connection with them as a spirit too, Like it's then we go into that place which is really super cool. Like I have a couple of people who have like their husbands or spouses have died, and you know, it's a huge obviously has a huge impact on people's lives and they get to still be a part of the family. And when we do that healing, it's just so loving. Everyone feels like everything's right in the world again because they're together even though they're not together, they're together. They're together as much as we can here on earth. Wow, that's really special.
Speaker 1: So how did you get from doing the like the family constellation stuff to because you create you you design during and create jewelry. I'm so intrigued. I'm like looking at the sign behind you and I'm like, it looks so gorgeous. I'm so intrigued. How did you move into that?
Speaker 2: It's really fun and really funny. Actually, so let me just give a little bit of context to my energy healing works. Oh, yes, Like I do family constellation therapy, but then I also do other energy and emotional healing that comes along with that. I found like how to sort of weave it all together and make it a really beautiful effective process. So since I started my healing business, there was that crossroad, that moment in time where I was like, I just have to follow my intuition. Like I'm just going to follow my intuition all the time now. And so I've had eight years of solidly following my intuition. We moved from the western suburbs of Melbourne down to the morning to Peninsula to the beach, and before we moved, I could feel that there was something that wanted to come through me. Have you ever had that, Mickey, where like, yeah, you're like you know that there's something you meant to be creating, and there's this feeling like kind of like, I don't know, being spiritually pregnant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like yes, I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm about to burst something. Don't know what the fuck it is, but okay, here we go. So we I could feel that we sold the house, we bought the land, we've moved houses, blah blah blah. Got to the peninsula and I was like, finally, Okay, we're a couple of months in. I'm gonna like tune in and see what happens. Lo and behold. I had no idea that a whole new business wanted to come in and was just intuitively brought in like divine downloads, like flashing visions coming through one after the other. Amazing mate healer and mentor at the time, and she said to me, like, what does your business want to sell? And before I could even think about it this, the word product products came up and I was like, I paused, and I didn't even want to say it out loud, and I just couldn't believe it because I thought I'd found my lot in life doing energy healing work. Like I just thought I was always going to be a service based business. I'd stied way clear of MLMs and all the different things that people tried to wrote me into to sell their products. I was like, no, no, no, not for me. And then I got this vision of my So I was out in the stars, you know, good old meditation, yeahs, And I see this hand and I saw a color doan stone rings slide onto someone's ring finger, and I saw energy rippling up their arms into like into their body, and then their light just went being and turned on, and I was like, what the fuck is this? And then I saw like all these like I started making rings, like started with working rings in my business. I saw all these rings being made out of Melbourne and like shipping out to like all across the world. And then I saw that each of these pieces of jewelry created a grid around Mother Earth. And so now I have like this goal or mission, and I don't even know how I'm going to measure it, but to create the world's largest crystal grid using all of our jewelry and the purpose of the greed is to support the ascension of the planet of Mother Earth. So let me go back a couple of steps. Now, Yes, I basically it's a full custom process where the first step in the process is well, people can have free energy readings with me actually, and I like read your energy field, tell you what colors are in your field and what it all means. And then I try on gemstones to see what would be the perfect match that really like hing turn your light on, so do that, which I'm I'm happy to give you one too, Mickey if you're like, oh my god, yes. And then when people decide like oh my god, don't know, I fucking have to have one of these pieces of drawer, which is what happens. People just know whether they're meant to have one or not. Then I take them through a blossom session and it's a deep dive session for you to connect with your soul in a way that you probably never have before. We feel what does your soul want for you and what does it want to express for you, and you get this visceral experience of who you are as that soulful being and with that feeling, with that vibration, then I go off and oh, and you get a divine download in that session of like is it a ring, is it a pendent? What colors stone? Is it? Like that kind of thing, And then I go off and into it. If we choose dem stones for you, I bring them back. That's why I call them soulmate stones, because people just like they either stopped talking, get really quiet, or they get a big grin on their face or they cry or like they're like it's doing something to my heart. I'm like, yep, it's just beautiful. And then we go through a process of designing your piece of jewelry. And I have an incredible jeweler who's been making jewelry for over thirty years. The pieces are designed to be heirloom pieces, so they're handed down from generation to generation. They get the essence of your soul magic and they get all of your love when they're these pieces handed down.
Speaker 1: Oh that gives me like, especially as someone who like read you know, and I guess like you'd understand this too, because often like a piece of jewelry. So if someone gives me a piece of jewelry from like their nanna or their mum or the grandmother or something like that them straight away. You like, there's so much in that and be a really helpful tool because it holds so much of their energy and then memory.
Speaker 2: So when you're doing that's right, so you're doing psychometry readings, yeah, when you're holding those, and that's exactly what happens. Like I've got my ring and I wear it and it has a specific mission for me, but also all of my energy is now like intertwined, and as I'm wearing it, more and more like there's more of me in this ring. Like I had this gorgeous amethyst ring from my nanna and I used to love wearing it because I felt like we were close. I could feel her around me when I wore that piece of jewelry. So even though it's custom made for your soul, it's every piece a specific mission, a specific purpose, and even when it's passed down or passed on, that gets that gift as well as you your essence. And so also I have made an engagement ring before, which was just wild and like the most beautiful experience, and it was a surprise for her as well as she didn't know and she like absolutely loves her ring like it was how instead of it being like about so the ring acts on her soul and we connected into her soul, but it also represents the love of the relationship, and the ring tells a story about their relationship, from the time that they met to their happy places along the way and the next chapter of their lives. It's just it was so gorgeous. I cried the whole way through making that so beautiful. I'm ready. I'm waiting for someone else to say, come on down, I want an engage with ring. I'm like, I can't wait. I am ready for the next one. But interestingly, I have a lot of people Miki choose to buy the jewry for themselves.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: I actually love them given as gifts. Yeah, it is. I've heard people say to me like, I've never spent this much money on myself. I've never bought my stuff anything like this before. Most people, most of my customers are not jewelry people per se. They just have this soul calling that they know they're meant to have one.
Speaker 1: I love that set because I'm not a dreary person. I wear like I don't even wear my engagement ring because I don't know, Like, I just will take it off and I'm not, and I'm I'm I'm actually that to lie. I'm not a sentimental person, but I but i'm if I know it's like good for my soul, then I'm like, I'm like, oh, when it's got energetics and it's got this is that Yeah that's different. But yeah, I'm not a sentimental person, but I love like, yes, Okay, I love that so much, and I love that people are getting it for themselves and because that to me, like you know, I think an engagement ring is a beautiful thing and the intention of it and I love you and blah blah blah, but like what's more special than like from me?
Speaker 2: To me, it's like the ultimate act of self love. Yes, because it enhances your soul and it enhances your experience of life on this planet and its support. Like I feel like they act as north stars for our life and where we're moving to. Like ay, I can work magic on people. So it is this, like it's it's like a commitment ring to your own soul. Really love that so much.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you so much, Donna for chatting to me, for talking, for educating me, and for teaching me all about this. Like family constellation and the jewelry and everything. I'm like already so interested to dive into all of that stuff. And it really is such like an AHA moment with all the family thing, and I think it probably will be for so many other people as well, listening going like, oh my god, that would be so effing helpful because I sit there trying to I think with family, like a lot of the time, the thing that we struggle with the most is that people. We can't control other people, and people aren't being who we need them to be because they can't be because we can't force anyone to to be or do anything. But to be able to bring that power back to ourselves and to be able to sort of heal those relationships and understand those relationships on a real energetic level, I think will be really freeing for a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the fact that you get your emotional needs in't it? You can get what you need without that person having to change. Yes, it's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you so much. How can people find you? Like, where can they buy your jury? Where can they book a session?
Speaker 2: Yes? So you can find me at Donna Wallace dot com dot au. I'm also on Instagram as Donna Wallace Healer, and you can check out my jewelry. There's a link for my jewelry through my main website. I have a whole other website that's called the House of Ryan dot com dot au and an Instagram page for that as well. So Instagram page is like my portfolio really and yeah, you can come and book a read book a free and into reading with me. If the jury is calling your name, yeah, look me up. I'd love to connect.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, Donna.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for having me Miki. It's been the best, amazing.
Speaker 1: Thank you and we'll see you next week. Bye.