Speaker 1: Jason Alone on No.
Speaker 2: One hundred.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning everybody, and working Monday morning.
Speaker 4: Happy Monday, Melbourne. Spit wet out there this.
Speaker 1: Morning, Yes, and then it was hot last night it was muggy.
Speaker 5: It was Clint Hello. I was sweating it up in bed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that it was quite It was quite hot. And then it rained, so it got that what it was?
Speaker 1: Are you sweating it up? Alone?
Speaker 4: I was sweating it up at very private question.
Speaker 1: Well, I thought, I thought it might not be temperature.
Speaker 4: What happened to me?
Speaker 6: I walked out the front door this morning and I nearly said the word then, oh, well, the sprinklers turned on on me.
Speaker 5: You did that?
Speaker 4: I go out in the back way and they normally go off at four.
Speaker 6: Thirty, and I walked out the door a bit like, oh no, I think it's about quarter past four maybe, And because of daylight savings, it's now turned. It gets me as I leave, and I was like God. And on Saturday, my little sausage dog.
Speaker 4: Had gone out to do a week obviously, and he.
Speaker 6: Came in soaking wet because he had gone out, and the sprinkles on him. The little sausage dog was round, and I was like laughing at the dog. And then this morning it happened to me anyway.
Speaker 5: Oh well, yeah it did rain over night, didn't it. I was quite surprised.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the rain was heavy this morning.
Speaker 1: The econ on yesterday.
Speaker 5: Mate, she was okay, And that makes me feel better. I thought I might have been getting shick.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, hottye an.
Speaker 5: We feel the heat beautiful weekend. Yes, manopause, that's.
Speaker 1: The one manopause you wouldn't understand.
Speaker 4: No, No, I actually wouldn't.
Speaker 6: Many people would, and many women with menopause will come at you with pitchforks if you.
Speaker 1: Try to manopause. Totally different.
Speaker 4: It wasn't always going through manopause. Your big winges.
Speaker 3: Hey, coming up this morning, nice and early in the show. First twenty minutes. We're gonna float some cash.
Speaker 4: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Brand new game.
Speaker 5: Took my horn about.
Speaker 4: This is my kind of game.
Speaker 5: It's our kind of game, isn't it really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: It screens us.
Speaker 3: We are we're going to play a song just using a car horn.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You can't have a tune though, can It's just if you can.
Speaker 3: Work out song, it'll be a miracle and you'll walk away with five hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: Now, there's a guy on Instagram who does the train got way better than that.
Speaker 4: He does zipper songs.
Speaker 6: So he has a jacket and he zips his jacket up and down with the zipper to Taylor Swift.
Speaker 4: Songs and it's all.
Speaker 6: He's got thousands of followers and he goes, Now, there's he came up with the idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very similar.
Speaker 6: And look, if this one doesn't land, we're gonna flip it and we're gonna start doing the zipper game.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know how that will tie into Shell Motorsport collection, but we'll stick exactly eight models to collect a new model weekly. Check out the Shell Motorsport collection. And thanks to those guys, like I said, cheeky five of the bucks cash to go before six point thirty this morning.
Speaker 1: We all love to get across our boy are cheesy.
Speaker 3: Our friendly cop was not happy about the protests. Yeah, we'll go there next on Nova in Melbourn's leading the national news yet again for the bad reason.
Speaker 6: I know, Yeah, cheesy, who's if you listen to our show, we love the having the police on.
Speaker 4: We do probe the poper and we've got our friendly cop cheesy.
Speaker 3: It was always friendly. He's like just he's a big lad and he's just full of joy. You just want to cuddle him.
Speaker 4: But he's tough.
Speaker 5: He wasn't full of joy yesterday.
Speaker 1: He was not. I saw a totally different side of cheesey.
Speaker 5: He led the news in fact, because this is all born out of the protests at the weekend. So you had anti immigration protest and you had pro immigration protests, and there was a coming together of both groups which caused an absolute fuor in city.
Speaker 6: These people were taking bottles, glass bottles filled with glass shards to the protests and throwing them at the police and at each other.
Speaker 5: That along with rocks, disgusting, big big rocks.
Speaker 1: Like that's not protesting.
Speaker 5: No, absolutely you can protest. It's one of our rights, you know as citizens. Is great country. Crunchy. It was crunchy, crunchy, crunchy, crunchy.
Speaker 4: I'm glad cheese is man.
Speaker 6: The police have a right to be man, coming down very hard on those people who were doing that, doing the wrong thing.
Speaker 4: Now change pace clicked. You finally had a weekend off.
Speaker 5: I had a weekend off and it was fantastic.
Speaker 3: I did say to Brodie executive produced yesterday, I said, we have a well welfare check and what did Brodie say?
Speaker 1: No, not yet?
Speaker 6: Oh no, he's fine. I saw it all over Instagram. You looked great at the core Field Cup.
Speaker 4: I have a funny feeling.
Speaker 6: Did you slip slop slap because in some of the photos you were looking a little shaded?
Speaker 5: Tomato, I should have slip slop slap. I did slip stop slap, but it turns out it was too late. You know, when you apply sunscreen after the fact, which isn't the way it's meant to go a little red, I'm quite And then there were two issues. The shower the next morning that would which just dung a lot. And then I read the news last night on nine.
Speaker 4: You looked particularly glowing on the news.
Speaker 5: The makeup artist looked at me and she said, what do we do? I don't know how to do that. I don't know how to tackle this problem. So she said she did a sheer Was that what you.
Speaker 4: Call sheer powder?
Speaker 5: Shear powder like a loose powder. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: The spray gun on you will make up spray gun?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, I mean you know how a lot of people in the makeup cheer, Lauren. They try to make you look a bit browner. Well, they were trying to make me look whiter.
Speaker 6: Well they would have tried to take well, not, it's not the brownness, it's the problem the red.
Speaker 5: Oh. Yes, you're a bit pink.
Speaker 4: Yes, but you're also it's funny because you're in a suit.
Speaker 5: It's just little head and it was it was a it was a beige suit as well. So I really stuck out. Actual day, great day, great day.
Speaker 4: Now I'm not sure fancy er, Yes, let.
Speaker 1: That Corfield cast On put your arms around the old lord mayor Sally.
Speaker 6: He had a new friend who was I wait for it, I read about it in the Herald.
Speaker 1: Were you spotted with someone?
Speaker 5: What did they say about me? And the Herald slight.
Speaker 6: There's no over Breakfast host Clinton stand Away, fresh from a break in Fiji, was at the track with his transformation coach.
Speaker 4: What in God's green Earth is a transformation?
Speaker 6: Sanaway has been on a massive training kick this year, which resulted in Men's Health magazine spread that's old news.
Speaker 4: Burn or whoever wrote this.
Speaker 1: Has let himself go.
Speaker 6: Is that what we call our personal trainers these days? A transformation?
Speaker 5: I certainly didn't go up and say this, meet my transformation.
Speaker 3: Don't take your personal trainer to the races. They will be like no, no, actually, third drink.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 6: From now on, I only refer to you going to the gym as going to see your transformation.
Speaker 5: Were these there were these?
Speaker 4: Are you're up to today?
Speaker 5: Off to the transformation coach? No aarr and chini. By the way, they were deep fried lasagna buttes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you can't have that with your transformation. Coach there, what are.
Speaker 4: You transforming into?
Speaker 5: I don't know, I don't know. Just to share it all through the day. Give me the tip. I went from drunk to very drunk.
Speaker 4: That's fun.
Speaker 1: Deep fried drinks, yeah, go home alone.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's personal. Yes, it's private.
Speaker 7: We know.
Speaker 4: He went on.
Speaker 3: You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well. What's the weather like for the week.
Speaker 4: It's up and date. It's not cold, which is good, but there's a little bit of rain around. I think we're getting up to like twenty five at some points.
Speaker 6: That's twenty to twenty one today, twenty tomorrow, twenty three Wednesday, and then we dropped down to six on Thursday.
Speaker 5: It's that time of the year when it's persistently inconsistent. Yes, you know, and then once we get into December summers here.
Speaker 4: It's been pretty good though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had a good round. We had a great summer last year.
Speaker 5: We did have it. It was elongated jasonated.
Speaker 1: I reckon, we're going another rip that coming up this year.
Speaker 6: The Shell Motorsport Collection is back at Shelley Tyr and Ready Express. New model released each week, whilst last and season exclusions of life see Shell dot.
Speaker 4: Com to a U slash model cars my horn jod.
Speaker 1: Morning, All right, here we go. Thanks you.
Speaker 3: I mate to she Already Express. Get in and check out the Shell Motorsport collection eight models to collect a new model weekly. Lauren and I sat here glued watching the host of the Today Show race these on set last week.
Speaker 4: I know they were hopeless and.
Speaker 5: Won the race. Out of there.
Speaker 4: Jane as a party, Who is the new.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty good on a remote control.
Speaker 4: Cap you can call it from your eye phone.
Speaker 1: Yes, you don't need a remote you use your phone anyway.
Speaker 6: Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number. This has got to be one of the easiest games of all time. We are playing a song on our horn on our car horn yep, and we're going to try and help you out.
Speaker 4: A little bit.
Speaker 1: I'll watch an Instagram video with a good idea.
Speaker 4: Until we started recording.
Speaker 3: Someone put our remote control car under a witch's hat. Then they had the witch's hat like right behind this guy as he was trying to reverse out of his parking spore. He puts in reverse season which is hat in the review camera. Turn the car off, get out mid the witch's hat. As he gets back in the remote control car under it, sneaks witches hat back.
Speaker 5: To the back of the car. That's good about ten.
Speaker 3: Times this, Oh my god jokes.
Speaker 1: All right, are we ready to hear today's song?
Speaker 5: Yes, we are here we go.
Speaker 4: Oh finally at the end they're thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 6: If you know what that song is for five hundred bucks cash could be yours.
Speaker 1: Cole.
Speaker 3: Good morning, good morning, happy Monday. All you work for the government, yes, feed up for you?
Speaker 5: Sorry you public servants.
Speaker 3: My dad, I said, Dad goes get a job with the Council of the government. Never get fired. Really, it's hard to get rid of him in the government. You nicole five hundred bucks on the line.
Speaker 1: What's the song?
Speaker 8: Can you play it again.
Speaker 9: I didn't actually quite hear it.
Speaker 1: See any other job, you get a written morning for that.
Speaker 7: All right, here we go, horn to Nicole.
Speaker 9: I have absolutely no idea.
Speaker 2: Sitting in the car screaming at the radio.
Speaker 5: It's so easy, I know.
Speaker 6: I was singing along in my head. Yes, school, it's old school this song.
Speaker 3: Maybe our production record. I'm sure his neighbors loved him doing this out in the front of the house.
Speaker 6: Rhiannon in Murder Good morning, good morning. All right, Now do you know what song it is? Maybe?
Speaker 8: Not sure.
Speaker 4: I have a guess to the bone.
Speaker 5: No, it's not like you head. All right, let's go to my hood, Tyrone in Richmond Roll, good a brother, morning.
Speaker 1: Do you know the song?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do?
Speaker 1: Is it t n T you got? I'll play to you again, fireing the bucks come in your way, Tyrone with them? Thank you? No nice way to start to eat mo day.
Speaker 4: That last two Yeah, like nails down a chock.
Speaker 5: Don't Some of the like fire brand Americans have those horns you know in there I've always wanted to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then.
Speaker 5: They hunt it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think in the tesla you can change your horn.
Speaker 1: A couple of shotguns exactly exactly what.
Speaker 5: Yes, you can change it on there, Yeah you can. I don't.
Speaker 6: I think it still comes out on the road as a horn, but internally it comes out yeah, right, you can change all the sounds.
Speaker 3: When we borrowed your test I borrowed Laurie's Tesla for a week clip when we're in the market for a car. All the kids loved is that you could change the settings of the car, so you can activate a fart sound when someone sits down on the seat. But you can pick the seat in the car.
Speaker 4: Yeah you can. You can push a little button and it sounds like it's coming out of that. I don't think parts of funny, right, I'm not one of those people that finds fart's funny, but it's so funny time I get to the car, I think I made your son, Hudson. I was like, Hudson, stopped doing this.
Speaker 1: It's not me.
Speaker 4: I want to make a bet.
Speaker 3: Benton Boone, mister Electric Blue, twenty three minutes to seven here on over one hundred it is Jason Lauren's serious.
Speaker 1: Well, we're going to thank mates' already.
Speaker 5: Express It's never pretty when you get the ass from your job.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't know.
Speaker 4: We've all been there.
Speaker 5: I've all been there, especially when it's very public, and I really wouldn't know. I really feel for a certain Melbourne in that we all love and pasta cogloo, good old and.
Speaker 6: He's winning championships, that he's fired. Then he gets a new job, and that he's fired.
Speaker 5: It's brutal, Lauren, to just get an English football is brutal. So you might recall that he landed the job of the century at Tottenham Hotspur. So is he's the coach, he's the manager and then.
Speaker 4: He's the manager of the coach, Yes.
Speaker 5: Basically, but over there they call the managers.
Speaker 1: And he's the coach.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they have coaches, yes, they do both, but he's the he's the top dog, the top dog. So he went to Tottenham they hadn't won a trophy in years. Yes, he did, Loan you're already won the the europe per Cup, which was fantastic, and then got booted maybe a week or two later and on the top.
Speaker 4: Of a bus like Priscilla leaving when he won.
Speaker 1: And the Priscilla stop. Yep.
Speaker 5: Nottingham Forest, another Premier League club sack its manager early in the season, so they they put put angin because he didn't have a job.
Speaker 4: So he's from Melbourne and he's over there with the big dogs in the Big League.
Speaker 5: He lasted thirty nine days.
Speaker 4: Has he been fired again?
Speaker 5: He's been fired again the second time in the space of a few months.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't unpacked personal belongings, would you exactly?
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, yeah, you'd be renting.
Speaker 5: Would the cardboard box had just be sitting on the desk, wouldn't they?
Speaker 1: What are they getting with the old probation?
Speaker 4: Four in thirty nine days?
Speaker 5: Or he hadn't won a match, so eight matches, a few draws, few losses, no wins. Got to give it time, so they just get rid of So the owner got up from me. He's beautifully padded and they've got seat warmers over there as well.
Speaker 4: Can you believe they privately owned the teams?
Speaker 1: Everdent?
Speaker 5: Yes, he got up just before the end of the match, met and in the tunnel and sacked him on the spot. The game was even over, It had just finished by the time you know they met in the tunnel.
Speaker 4: What did he say, your shouts, mate, get out of here.
Speaker 5: I don't know if he as a straight he had more of.
Speaker 4: An accent, a British accent.
Speaker 5: Way to go out? Thirty nine days.
Speaker 1: In mine last Channel nine for two days?
Speaker 3: What job was he he was in? He was an editor at Channel nine. He ended up throwing in the tower before they got rid of him. But second day and he was like, there's no there's no windows in this room. It was it Channel nine in Sydney apparently like the editing room was. It was like a bunker.
Speaker 4: It's old school, that old building, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: It was?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he said there was no windows or anything. It was just eight guys sitting there on top editing TV show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they take that hostage basically it looks like you've twenty four years.
Speaker 3: He goes, I'm out of tunnel. I was like, mane, you've been a Channel nine for two No, that was it.
Speaker 4: I get that.
Speaker 6: No windows, that's I wouldn't want to be you man.
Speaker 5: But that's quitting right. Yeah? What about just getting getting sacked as brutal? A nine days?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 6: Let's see who got five quickst in Melbourne thirteen twenty four ten is our number?
Speaker 4: How quickly did you get fired?
Speaker 1: The towent? Yeah? How did you last in a gig.
Speaker 5: Listen see ya? No I do I like this?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Go keep up? I mean I'm thirteen thirty.
Speaker 4: He's being held hostage again. Just buy us with.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten. How long did you last in a gig? Or maybe it was someone at your workplace? Yes, they threw the towel in early or they got shafted.
Speaker 5: Yah?
Speaker 4: Did you turn up and go? This isn't for me. I'm not coming back.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. How long do you last in a gig? Give us a ring in return? What have we got?
Speaker 3: We've got free stuff to go this week, about ten higher headphones, even three hundred and fifty bucks, Zenhai said, delivering eighty years of true sound.
Speaker 1: Switch and hear the difference today? You want those?
Speaker 3: Give us call out and over thirteen twenty four to ten, we're talking how long did you last in a gig?
Speaker 1: Whether you threw the towel and all got fired.
Speaker 5: This is all off the back of anche pasta coogo, God love him who's been shown the door from Nottingham Forest after thirty nine days. By the way, that is now a new record for the English Premier League over there.
Speaker 4: Do you think well, he's made enough money just to hang up the boots.
Speaker 1: Mate, he'd be on gardening leave, rang up the whistle for three years.
Speaker 5: Basically.
Speaker 4: Did he get paid out for the whole Yeareah? Of course he was on a contract forty nine days.
Speaker 5: He had a three year deal.
Speaker 4: Oh how do I get that job?
Speaker 1: I'm hearing you. I'm sick of hearing about all these people on gardening leave.
Speaker 4: Gardening leave sounds delicious, I know.
Speaker 5: Or when they put you in the warehouse sometimes if you get you know, shunted in television, they put you in the warehouse.
Speaker 1: That's a warehouse.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's just where you go to work on special projects and you don't actually do anything.
Speaker 4: But do you have to go to work?
Speaker 1: No? No, no?
Speaker 3: If you TV stars in the week, yeah, as soon as as soon as the bottom falls out of a.
Speaker 4: Show, the warehouse you get paid and not.
Speaker 5: Exactly special projects you need to do whatever show has failed recently they come across on a big money deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just get put in the warehouse, all right, Steven, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: What job was it? First of all, about.
Speaker 10: Fifteen years ago I applied for a job at Starbucks at the airport. A few days later got the job, and as you may have heard, the day after was when they announced the massive bankruptcy one of them that closed.
Speaker 4: So you only did one shift.
Speaker 10: No, I never even got in the store. I literally got off of the job and then they closed the down.
Speaker 6: Oh I hope you didn't knock back up the jobs in time. You never made it.
Speaker 3: I've always felt for people work at the airport or the security. You got it, like you know what I mean. You're to get the early go to security just to go and work at Starbucks.
Speaker 6: And you must have to do some kind of security induction as well to be working there, because you working behind, like you've got nights and you know, you're in a kitchen and.
Speaker 5: What about what about having to get the skybust to work?
Speaker 4: Is that everyone gets on the parking?
Speaker 1: Yeah, would be imagine.
Speaker 4: To expense.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Chris in morning.
Speaker 11: You know, Chris, Hey, guys, how are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Good mate? Let's go fire or are you through the town?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I left after two hours. Was working at a Linden house and that's an old guy that'd been there for a very long time. He had four of us training and he walked past the other old guy that he worked with looks like Ben. He goes, guys, don't get trained with this guy. He's the worst. No one leaves me. I'm the best. About five minutes later, I walked past the guy that was getting bagged and said, mate, I'm just going to I'm about to leave, and his face lit up. He goes, thanks, mate, I'm going to give it to this guy at lunchtime.
Speaker 4: So hang on, you did two hours of training.
Speaker 11: Where were you working at, like a linen where they thought the soiled linen and stuff like that for her hotels and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I thought you're part of the linen Lovers club.
Speaker 6: Then you never leave. God, no disc linen lovers. I'm mean to your new linen lover.
Speaker 1: Are you a member? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think you know I've been members. I think I think it's I've got to read again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a bit like my eyes sort of. Actually I shouldn't declare it on radio. The old linen your linen lovers gets passed around well where you get the points and.
Speaker 4: We get the discount.
Speaker 5: It's a win win.
Speaker 4: Are you allowed to say that? Is it transferable?
Speaker 1: You know what it's it's it's a linen Lover's card.
Speaker 5: Probably, I'm telling.
Speaker 6: You it's like a secret society. You don't want to get kicked off linen Lovers. That would be a walk of shame if you're to hand in your linen Lovers.
Speaker 3: Clinton to restore these days and not have them go. Would you like to sign up to be part of our membership.
Speaker 5: No, I just want to Sometimes it's worth it. You get the ten percent off whatever.
Speaker 4: No, Lenen Lovers is more than ten percent, isn't it?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, sometimes they do early bird sales.
Speaker 5: Don't they we should.
Speaker 1: Did you want to kick back?
Speaker 6: No, No, I'm actually using his car.
Speaker 4: Opposite, I'm actually paying them. It is free.
Speaker 1: Ad Courtney in mill Park, Good morning, good morning. How are you.
Speaker 2: No, that's not asking, No, sadly not. Look, I didn't even like get to the end of.
Speaker 6: A first shift.
Speaker 2: It was a thanks for no thanks, we don't think we need you situation.
Speaker 4: What was the what was the job?
Speaker 2: Turns out of hospitality and cafes was not for me?
Speaker 6: So you actually turned up your first date at a cafe on shift? No?
Speaker 2: No, not even like turn up for first shift like trial situation, like not even past that.
Speaker 4: What did you do wrong.
Speaker 9: Turns out you need.
Speaker 2: To be able to carry multiple plates at once. Again, not a core competency.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it's very hard. Some of them could do three particular plate plates. On the one hand.
Speaker 4: Oh no, don't you part You're not all a pilem up?
Speaker 5: Is that squash the food?
Speaker 1: It's just going to the.
Speaker 6: Bit about delivering I can't mostly flays a bit squassed.
Speaker 4: I was trying to carry multiple.
Speaker 1: There's a road on top of it. That's my bad. Well, good morning everybody, welcoming and Monday. How are we doing?
Speaker 5: Good morning, We're good.
Speaker 1: I did rib day yesterday?
Speaker 4: Oh where'd you go? Angerson Bond?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: I made them slow cooked ribs at home for six hours in the oven at one hundred and twenty.
Speaker 5: And what do you do do you paint?
Speaker 1: You pain every hour? Every hour?
Speaker 3: Barbecue, sauce, marinating, yea fasting and then and then four o'clock had the barbecue just humming at four hundred degrees and put them on the syrup.
Speaker 4: Sorry, how long did you cook?
Speaker 1: Six hours? Slow cooked in the oven? How it was incredible?
Speaker 3: They were breaking a part on the barbecue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, m'm be pro thank you good?
Speaker 1: What do you wash? It down with I went some ginger beers. Yeah, the low sugar went.
Speaker 5: I don't mind that.
Speaker 4: Yeah alcoholic.
Speaker 1: They've got a kick on the barbecues and a little bit of a kickbird.
Speaker 6: It was actually a good beer drinking day yesterday, which just a nice little yeah.
Speaker 3: It was hey, guys, some sad news that you might have seen on social over the weekend from a good friend of our house.
Speaker 12: Everyone just wanted to record this message. Unfortunately help me not wearing the black and white anymore, and just want to send a massive thank you to all the people that have really shown so much love and care for me over the years. It's it's a crazy experience to look back on here so many people that have shaped me to be the person I am today and eternally grateful to all those who have been part of my journeys.
Speaker 1: Mason Cox and the Pie.
Speaker 6: I know he's leaving the Pie. Yes, all over red River for Mason and the Collingwood Magpie.
Speaker 5: Tom Mitchell as well, shown the door.
Speaker 1: Jeez, we're going to catch up with Coxy on the other side of this.
Speaker 5: He's been from America.
Speaker 4: Hecker, I hate you know what. He'd be proud of you for cooking those ribs.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, he would too. We'll catch up with the Cox he next after Sumbar. This is number one hundred. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well. We're doing to thanks to our mates at she already express. Hey, we got some good friends of the show people that have been guessing with us for many, many many years.
Speaker 4: Yes, friends of the show.
Speaker 3: Ye, this man has been with us for quite a number of years. He was with us over on the dark side, and he followed us to greener pastures, and he has joined us this morning from America far up the satellite, unfortunately leaving the pies, but he'll always be made of the show.
Speaker 1: Mister Mason Cox, Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 12: Good day, legends or hello.
Speaker 4: Where are you coming to us from?
Speaker 12: I am Curly in Tucson, Arizona, promoting the sport that just fi hear me the AFL.
Speaker 5: I'm at the US AFL, which I know my video but you probably hear an audio.
Speaker 1: There's the radio, but.
Speaker 12: There's people playing AFL over here and there's like sixty teams out here. It's pretty cool and both brothers are playing, which is awesome.
Speaker 4: You thinking about throwing the boots on.
Speaker 12: I love to, but they actually made a specific rule called the Mason Cock's Rule that we're not allowed to play until two years after we retired.
Speaker 1: Really two years.
Speaker 5: So the irony clearly isn't lost on you that you're the only one there not playing AFL full stop.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm the only one of my family right now that currently isn't on an AFL team.
Speaker 6: Hey, we're sorry to hear you are parting ways with the Magpies. It's been a great partnership and your story has just been amazing. How how are you feeling hanging out the black and white jersey?
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's it's disappointing, obviously, but it is what it is. It's uh, yeah, it's a bit of a weird feeling to to not have a job at the moment. Hopefully something kind of comes through, but yeah, well we'll see kind of what the future holds. And you had a lot of memories and a lot of amazing people I've reached out over the experience, so it's been very you know, kind of humbling. Yeah, I guess forty eight hours whever it's been since it's kind of been announce to get such support from some amazing people throughout the time.
Speaker 3: You are one of the nicest blokes in the game. You've been a good friend of this show. You've been great to my family over the years. Poor guys done bloody facetimes with my kids for school assignon.
Speaker 5: He signed some stuff as well.
Speaker 6: He signed the neighbors in the street. Are you closing your merchandise shop now?
Speaker 3: To the merch shop is closed? And you know, years ago when Dad wasn't well, I'll never forget being up on the Gold Coast visiting my dad and Ma's reaching out saying, hey, we're playing the Suns. I can get tickets to the boys if you want to get them out of the house. Just you know that stuff's you know, process mate, and meant the world to me, So thank you very much.
Speaker 12: Worries, So I'll never forget calling it the lad's trip for the.
Speaker 1: I'm still embarrassed this for that. But what did you.
Speaker 12: Do remember whenever you and the boys went up too unfortunately, whenever you're had passed, I want to say, and you went up there and the kids were in the car and I was like, oh, well, lights trip, lights trip, and You're like, oh, we're going up for a funerals.
Speaker 5: Like, oh God, God, case no tell me these things.
Speaker 1: That's right, Yeah, the boys feel bad untill still this day.
Speaker 5: Hey Mace, it goes without saying, there's still a fire in your belly, a fire and your belly to play AFL. What happens from here? Is it sort of pre season draft?
Speaker 1: Is it? You know?
Speaker 5: Have you been Have any clubs reached out?
Speaker 12: I mean that's that's private information there, Clint, but no, I think at this point for me, you kind of leave it up to the manager's a bit. Yeah, James pitchering there recently, and you know you put the trust and faith in him to try to get the job done. For me, I just got to continue to just stay fit in the off season and just kind of continue to be so or were you ready whenever hopefully someone gives me a call up.
Speaker 4: You had a pretty amazing career.
Speaker 6: I'll never forget that photo of you when you won the GRAM Final sitting in front of the goals with like your American flag on.
Speaker 4: It was such an iconic photo.
Speaker 3: See, I'll never remember twenty four hours after that, Lauren of him sitting on the floor in the studio with his nursing, hang out metal around his neck, drinking a beer in the radio studio at seven o'clock the next morning.
Speaker 12: Never been happier to see the mac nuggets in my life.
Speaker 3: And then we had one of our producers have to drive you to Mad Monday, where you were dressed as a giant inflatable.
Speaker 4: Diners inflatable dinosaur suit.
Speaker 1: That's good time.
Speaker 4: It's been such a great sport with us.
Speaker 5: Mate.
Speaker 6: We've absolutely loved having you as part of the show. And I know we'll all be watching with baited breath to see what happens for you next. But you've been an absolute superstar. We love you, we've loved having you on.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Witch.
Speaker 3: Laws, we've gone back through the archives found some of our favorite bits.
Speaker 12: Everyone just wanted to record this message.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately wrong one. Sorry, I'm robbing a new past. Now that's my bad.
Speaker 5: Thanks.
Speaker 4: Who's the tallest in you're looking at him?
Speaker 12: You are the if I player to ever play. It's just kind of cool stuff. Actually got fined over the weekend. Just said something to him and I guess you got offended.
Speaker 3: I'll turn the marks off and you tell us what you said, all right, Hanging on, everyone, back in a sec.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh it's the fun fact that gets kids cross a lot.
Speaker 1: What is your shoot of, like seventeen or.
Speaker 12: I feel like a dog in my shoes. I just had that nuzzle in there. I still kind of find it weird that we have to bounce the ball. I mean I've bounced I think two times in my career.
Speaker 4: Bouncing you just got a long way.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Are you the most American Australian or the most Australian American one of the most Australian American. I still love American. I'm still American, but.
Speaker 1: I'm half and half now seventeen. I've forgot about that Buddy Hill. That's a big shoe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jesus, Hey, when you're over there in the homeland to people, sort of because you are the most American sounding person to me. But do people over there say, geez, you sound Australian.
Speaker 1: You were kind of confused. It's a bit. It's a bit in between nowadays, so it's a hybrid.
Speaker 12: It's very unique. So I'm kind of a nomadic as a way I like to kind of put it. I'm happy to be in either one. But I sound a little bit like I'm from both at times.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Hey, I know this week's probably been particularly difficult for you, But has it been nice being back with your family over this time.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I think for me, like obviously it's you know, it's a bit of a yeah, a bit of an interesting time at the moment, but being with the brothers and mom and dad at this point has been it's been really nice and kind of taking your mind away from it and you look back and like, I think about, you know, obviously, all.
Speaker 1: The fans that have kind of supported me.
Speaker 12: I've been so fortunate to be doing, you know, playing for a big club that's gone amazing fan base, and not only just myself, like they brought in my family and my mom and dad same thing as you know, my brothers. You know, it's it's been an incredible journey, I think, for not just me personally, but for the rest of the family to be involved in. And it's awesome to be able to share those memories with the people that have been with you since day Dart.
Speaker 5: So it's that's what means the world to me, So I'm very appreciated that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hopefully it continues and we're chatting again. Real soon at a brand new.
Speaker 5: Club, and no one can take that premiership off you. You're going to be forever a calling with legend.
Speaker 1: In the meantime, go eat some ribs, shoot some stuff.
Speaker 12: Yeah, text, thanks you. I just I want to say for you out of here. I just want to say it's always I've always appreciate you all support. It's been some some very high highs and some very low lows, and you've seen a lot of it throughout the years and I've always appreciated your support. You know, a lot happens. I'll be on the mic and all the text message of everything else. It's been amazing to be a part of this.
Speaker 5: We love you, mate, We love you.
Speaker 1: May say it out of your family and we'll see you when you get back here.
Speaker 4: We love you, beautiful family. So you send them out love.
Speaker 1: We'll do it. Say fly from Texas.
Speaker 3: Mason Carton texts, texts, texts, Baby America.
Speaker 1: I love that man. It is just gone eighteen past seven. This is Novar. Good morning, Chase the Bandwagon girl and Clint this morning.
Speaker 3: All right, give it a rest, no, no going into the weekend. Clint, I think we're talking about what's on this weekend.
Speaker 5: Not one single thing did I have on Yeah, you had a clear calendar.
Speaker 4: I think calendar.
Speaker 1: I think something got brought up in a bit and you were like, no.
Speaker 6: Way, anyway. I don't know what you're talking about, but I had nothing on the weekend.
Speaker 4: Then all of a sudden, No, she.
Speaker 5: Did say something similar. I do recall it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was actually softening what she said, yeah about there's no no way GP. You wouldn't find me down there at Philipilantip watched sile bikes.
Speaker 6: Go around because I didn't know it was on until friends of ours and influx of friends came to Melbourne for the Moto GP and we got invited to go in Philip Island.
Speaker 4: I was like, I don't know if it's for me to be honest, but then I was like, yeah, let's go. I love a new experience. And it's like it's like the gro it's the Grand Prix for motorbikes.
Speaker 1: How's the traffic getting down?
Speaker 6: I went down late Saturday night, right, so it's about it's like an hour and forty five out of Melbourne. Paul and all the Hemsworths are down because they love motorcycle racing.
Speaker 1: His kids kids are flipping the crusty demons.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Craig, Chris's dad is like a cross, loves it. So he had all his mates. The whole fam were down. So we went down Spili Pil and I loved.
Speaker 3: A bit of flying the wall to hear the chat between Chris Simswarth and you're about moto geeps.
Speaker 4: I just said, I have no idea how this works. You have to tell me.
Speaker 6: You have to explain every single thing to me. They were like, we can do that and it's pretty simple. They ride motor up bikes around in a circle for twenty seven line.
Speaker 4: It but the formula, but they don't pit. It's like Formula one.
Speaker 5: They come in and out there's leak seas or something.
Speaker 4: Twenty seven laps. There's no calm so they can't talk to them out there.
Speaker 5: So you would have been up in the grandstands with the people.
Speaker 4: So we went and we went out.
Speaker 2: We went.
Speaker 4: It went out on the grid and they've still got girl. They've still got great girls.
Speaker 5: The monster. Did they try to recruit you?
Speaker 4: Surprisingly, they did not ask if I was held.
Speaker 5: The Australian flag Lauren in the hand to hold it up in.
Speaker 6: Grid Girls great girls. Whatever that job is. No, they did not ask me, but we went down to see that there's an AUSSI Jack.
Speaker 4: Miller, you went down to mate.
Speaker 6: We were fully on the grid as they're on the motorbikes before they start, and I didn't know what.
Speaker 4: It's pretty pictic down I didn't know what.
Speaker 1: Sure, that's what he needed, an inspirational check from you before he goes in.
Speaker 6: I just stood there like like a freak, not knowing what to do. But there were many people excited to see Chris so.
Speaker 5: That he was, you know doing was he more popular than Jack muchinally?
Speaker 4: Anyway? So when said, hell, look I've got my merch.
Speaker 1: My god, you love me. Let's just like racing from Jack and your name two other writers?
Speaker 6: Yeah, wo di gian Antonio. Now this is the team I went it's one it's one guy. He races for a team. I'm not exactly sure what it's called. It's they're Italians and it's the team that Valentino Rossi. He started his own team. So when everyone went off the grid, one of the engineers Spanish new Chris and so come with us.
Speaker 5: So we were like in the pits.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you know where you see them watching the TV with the headphone.
Speaker 6: So we were down there with them and look, these guys started I don't know where they started and they ended up coming seconds.
Speaker 4: So we are ride in it. We're yelling and screaming and riding the waves.
Speaker 1: And different from the girl on Friday.
Speaker 4: Hey, yeah, I've changed my tune.
Speaker 5: It was so what happened to the rider that you were supporting that?
Speaker 6: Oh Jack Man, he fell off. I don't know what happened, but he fell off the Australian.
Speaker 5: It could have been the pre race DNF talk.
Speaker 4: It did not finish jacquely.
Speaker 6: But because we were standing on the road, like as they go past three hundred and forty five kilometers an hour, these guys are running faster than the cars.
Speaker 1: This is not news to us.
Speaker 4: Did you know they go faster than the cars? You couldn't actually see them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's a Christian be inside watching because on the TV I.
Speaker 5: Once did a hot lap around there with Yeah, with Mick doing it was big dooing. Yet it was on the back of the motorbike and you're not strapped. You're not strapped in you like holding onto these bars and the more your arms around. The more you lean, the more the bike and he leans, and the quicker you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because orfully on the site.
Speaker 1: It is so dangerous. I was.
Speaker 4: I couldn't believe they actually do that.
Speaker 6: And you know they've got like this inflatable air bag in their suit if they come off the whole thing and like that thing on.
Speaker 3: Instagram where you see your old people fall down and then the vest in flats before.
Speaker 4: They get amazing, amazing.
Speaker 5: I am surprised you didn't walk in here this morning in your leathers.
Speaker 1: Guy, I'm selling the tesla.
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 1: I'm getting it, Kawasaki, I did wear like.
Speaker 4: And sorry, I did think maybe I'd like to learn to write motor.
Speaker 1: Probably, honest, you're more of a sidecart.
Speaker 4: Girl more than a brig girl.
Speaker 5: Anyway, Jesus, traffic going back is just the traffic getting out of there.
Speaker 1: What time do you get home?
Speaker 4: I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: You went back up the freeway there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a long time.
Speaker 5: Did you have a magic carpet in the.
Speaker 1: Form of a helicopter.
Speaker 5: I did not. I did the traffic wave to the crowds with the public stop.
Speaker 4: It was the people so much fun.
Speaker 5: To dip your your merchandise, had guy next to you, were all the traffic, everybody.
Speaker 6: I'm still I'm still a Formula one girl, but I'm going to get into the Moto GPS.
Speaker 4: The rider is a tiny little top, little jockeys tiny.
Speaker 3: I hope that's not we said before we win wondering fell off? God, did I have some people hit me up for invites over the weekend to this Nova's Red Room with jelly Roll?
Speaker 1: Me too.
Speaker 4: Actually, as soon as I posted it, people like Ticke It's gonna get me diket.
Speaker 3: A couple of weeks time on a Thursday night, the sun will be setting because the time you think daylight saving sun will be sitting over the spill there.
Speaker 6: Gosh, it's just such a great venue and it's funny. Took the words right out of.
Speaker 5: My mouth again. Loan happens and.
Speaker 6: We have your invites, Melbourne. Would you like to join us in Nova's Red Room? I would where jelly Roll will be performing.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Let's go to the ferns. Mandy, good morning, good morning. You're a jelly Roll fan? Yeah, massive fan.
Speaker 4: Would you like to join us in Nova's Red Room?
Speaker 5: I would love that done, Let's do it. Tickets yours, We'll see you there.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: I love the jelly Oh and.
Speaker 6: You know what, I love the Red rooms because they're small, they're intimate. These are like, you can't buy these tickets on me win the met.
Speaker 1: He was on SmartLess recently, that podcast.
Speaker 4: We loved that episode.
Speaker 6: If you don't know much about Jelly Row, you might know his music, but not about him personally or his story.
Speaker 4: It's pretty incredible. I would recommend you list.
Speaker 1: He's done some tap but he comes back.
Speaker 4: He's turned his life around though.
Speaker 1: I love remember he went through that phase where he was starting to play to inmates in jail.
Speaker 6: That's all right because he's trying to get people to turn their lives around. Yeah, it's an amazing story.
Speaker 3: Jelly Row hitting the s B only a couple of weeks time. You can win your invites to Nova's Red Room right here. In fact, we'll do it again after eight o'clock this morning.
Speaker 1: How about that?
Speaker 3: It is Taylor Swift. Now I just gone nineteen to seven. Coming up next. There is a name we can no longer say. Go there in minutes morning, Melbourne, Taylor Swift, just go on, can I just give you.
Speaker 6: A peek behind the curve of what just happened. So that song came on and clip was like, come on, lrds, we've got to do the dance. There's this there's this dance that's gone viral on the top. Well it's her dance to which bit is it?
Speaker 1: Clint?
Speaker 6: The Sun the Sea's And Clint kept trying to do it, and it was like our producer Brody kept turning the volume down and.
Speaker 5: He was I was crapable right out to get the epipit.
Speaker 4: Described as a hissy fit because he didn't get to do It's like.
Speaker 5: For some reason it got stuck in my algorithm on TikTok.
Speaker 4: And all weekend he was sending me videos.
Speaker 5: The kids are doing tutorials on how to learn the dance.
Speaker 4: And guess what Clint did on the weekend.
Speaker 1: You got to get off the top, bro.
Speaker 5: Well, I let the dance, didn't I well, it's it's not a crack version.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I'm hoping the camera I'm hoping the cameras were rolling during that so we can show everything your work in progress for the Ophelia.
Speaker 1: Dance playing for all the wrong reasons how are you.
Speaker 4: Pledging allegiance to the hands that it was the least sexy thing I've ever seen Clint trying to do that dance?
Speaker 1: Is it? Can we talk celebrity breakups a second?
Speaker 4: No, it was quite enjoying talking about terms Who's done now?
Speaker 1: When we were on holidays. Keith Urban and kidmen.
Speaker 4: Talk about it. So I'm devastated. They were my favorite couple.
Speaker 1: So Keith is back touring and an awkward moment happens?
Speaker 4: Did cancel a couple of shows?
Speaker 1: A mutual thing?
Speaker 5: Did that? Did one break?
Speaker 1: Do we know? Well, there's rumors that he's a younger girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Oh as it? Where did you read that?
Speaker 1: He is not cheetah? I just said he's now got a new younger girl.
Speaker 3: Where did you read that in a magazine? It's going to be as I read it when I was at the counter at Woolworths.
Speaker 4: No, who did you actually hear that from? I know you wouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: No online somewhere.
Speaker 4: I just when I scrab he does not?
Speaker 5: Just don't.
Speaker 6: I hate when people make up terrible rumors, when people separate. People just froth on drama one.
Speaker 5: I'll get you back, Just Life magazine it was.
Speaker 4: Did you read it to don't read that.
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 4: Doesn't have a younger girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Keith is back touring In an awkward moment happened at a concert overseas this weekend.
Speaker 1: It's always risky when they hand the micro over, mic over to the crowd.
Speaker 4: Quite a lot of crowd intruction.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just don't know which way it's going to go. And this time the fan was scared to say their name.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to like your name. Chie, Yeah, he asked the fan, what is your name? She said, you're not going to like it.
Speaker 3: He then proceeded to go, now, come on, tell us your name, and she goes Nicole and everyone lost her even he cracked up laughing.
Speaker 5: And laid down to this on the stage.
Speaker 3: Imagine, imagine like breaking up with someone and then meeting a new flame and them having the same name. No way I have been to a wedding.
Speaker 4: No way on Earth.
Speaker 6: If I met someone and they said they had the same name as my ex, I'd be like, see, yeah.
Speaker 2: I.
Speaker 5: Digital guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you know digital guy? I had a name that you don't want?
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And in the interview he said, oh, I didn't even think i'd get an interview because of my name, and I was like, well, at least you listened to the show, so, yeah, you are you high and you've made You've done the redemption round for the name Lachlan.
Speaker 4: Good on your luck.
Speaker 1: And now he was only referred to by nicknames.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was at a wedding a friend of mine nine too many and she always referred to her new partner by a nickname. And then at the wedding when they were doing the vows, I realized that the new husband's names the same name as the ex usman.
Speaker 5: No, she's gone back to the well different well name.
Speaker 4: Well, what are the chances of that?
Speaker 5: Maybe she's attracted to what's the name? Oh, you don't know the name? Chris, Chris ll.
Speaker 4: We call them the dock the doc, yeah, doc, Yeah that I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I died.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh my god, they've said the wrong name.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, they've read the wrong vows. They're reading the old ones.
Speaker 4: Oh, they've pulled out the diary from nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 1: I was like, King, no one else seems worried. Oh my god, it's the same name.
Speaker 6: I'm glad you went to someone's wedding when you didn't even know their name was the doc. That's the same wedding you didn't take a present to. You didn't take a gift.
Speaker 5: She just puught it.
Speaker 3: She's still waiting. I think the problem is I sent the gift to the old Christ, not the new one. Was very confused.
Speaker 5: Were you also confused when they didn't when the priest didn't say nine term minie you nine?
Speaker 7: Ten?
Speaker 1: Take on a second?
Speaker 5: Take you, doc?
Speaker 1: Am I the right wedding?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four.
Speaker 4: Chap into her tenth towel again? Was it the lawn mower?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I don't know if she loves me bringing up, but the dad ran over her foot with the lawnmowers.
Speaker 4: She married doctor exactly? Yeah, in case she loses another.
Speaker 3: Nine more chances to make that long. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? What name can you not deal with?
Speaker 1: And why.
Speaker 5: Is it the next name that gives you the an old buck?
Speaker 4: I could never date anyone called Derek.
Speaker 1: If I met a guy at a pub called Duncan, I'd be moving pubs. Let me tell you you.
Speaker 5: Don't want to have a beer with Duncan.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not ever believen water Duncan's not our mate, rather die Hydra.
Speaker 4: There's a few names on that a few names on that list.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? What's the name you just have the ick for? And why.
Speaker 5: I'd hate to have a beer with Duncan? Duncan's twenty.
Speaker 3: In return, I got two undred dollar Archies footwear vouchers up for grabs.
Speaker 1: Go and deck yourself out.
Speaker 4: Oh they're great.
Speaker 5: Yeah, those songs 's something to me.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? What name gives you the ick? And why give us a call it? Nover? Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: We're talking about names and give you the Keith Urban was on stage performing over in America.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it did a bit of crowd interaction and asked someone in the audience what's your name?
Speaker 4: And she said, you're not going to like it.
Speaker 5: It's Nicole m It fell to the ground. Did he like suck to the ground like he was laughing.
Speaker 4: It was like that, that's funny, that's funny. He's a good sport. Keith, Poor Keith. My heart's still broken.
Speaker 5: A few people have this issue when it comes to naming their baby, right, Oh yeah, Like it can be quite controversial. What do you mean ghosts from the past? You know, one one partner might say how about this name, and the other one's like, oh no, had some trauma. Yeah, can't be naming a child that.
Speaker 3: Yes, see my my ex not my ex's name, it's my partner's exes name your ex?
Speaker 1: So my wife's ex Josh.
Speaker 5: Im like she wanted a Josh for the kid?
Speaker 4: Want to name your child after Josh.
Speaker 1: My middle name was thrown around. I was like, no, Well then he can pay for it, she.
Speaker 6: Suggests, is it I don't think so, Josh, because it's Lou's X. You can't stand the name. Yeah, that's funny because you often think it's your own ex that you couldn't cop that name, but like your part yeah, that's it he do. Can you imagine or like those people that just give you a bad vibe? Yeah, a few of those on the on the hit list.
Speaker 1: Michael important Melbourne, what name gives you the eck?
Speaker 4: Luca, Okay, what's wrong with the name of Well Michael doesn't.
Speaker 9: I didn't actually have a problem with Luke and myself. However, I used to be a hairdresser and when I was an apprentice, this helicopter. Mommy used to come in every single week to get her hair blowed right, and all you would hear, everyone would hear it.
Speaker 11: It'll be Luca Luca, No, Lucas, Sis Steel, Luca, Luca. Mummy has to get home.
Speaker 9: A baker cheesecake.
Speaker 4: Was Luca, this ket or the.
Speaker 10: Dog, the kids and anyway.
Speaker 9: So I was trying to feed him one days, like Lucas, Luca open up And the first thing I ever heard this kid say over his mother was like, yucky, mommy, Luca.
Speaker 4: Has been scarred. But it's also characters from movies.
Speaker 6: A yeah, yes, characters from movies or actors or someone that doesn't sit.
Speaker 2: Well with you.
Speaker 4: Gives an example, Muriel your terrible, murror terrible.
Speaker 5: There's only one Murial, isn't there? Surely people aren't rushing out to name it. People on the Gold Coaster Love the movie is doing.
Speaker 1: It as a tribute.
Speaker 6: If you're listening to beautiful names nothing to do with Bogans.
Speaker 1: Caroline, good morning, good morning? All right? What name gives you the ick? And why mine is Josh?
Speaker 6: As well?
Speaker 9: I have a juggle out there.
Speaker 2: Why my friends Josh and like the trail And even when I was naming my kid.
Speaker 6: Definitely give me.
Speaker 4: Friend's boyfriend.
Speaker 5: Apologies. If your name is Josh, by the way, Josh, getting.
Speaker 4: The the Josh is out there, Just do better, better, Josh.
Speaker 5: What about you? Natalie me Miriam, Hey Natalie, what name gives you the ick?
Speaker 3: The name that gives me the down?
Speaker 2: My se is dam Dan.
Speaker 4: Okay, what what's Dan done to you? Because there's a lot of Dan's.
Speaker 1: There's dam on the block.
Speaker 11: Oh you lock down the state for that.
Speaker 6: Damn Oh, Dan Andrews. I don't think you'd be alone in that, Dan You Dan Andrews? Yeah, if you if that was your name, Dan Andrews.
Speaker 1: I don't just trust someone with two names that a first name.
Speaker 5: It's funny. Actually, I actually have a friend who is a Dan Andrews. Is he lives in Sydney? Now, it's not it's a very different looking Were you over there? This Dan Andrews is a handsome chap?
Speaker 4: Do you came out with any men that aren't handsome?
Speaker 6: I look at your social media and they're all attractive, all of your friends and me too.
Speaker 1: No, you really? Actually we're commonly like, what is he there?
Speaker 4: What were they doing with him?
Speaker 1: Are they like his support person.
Speaker 4: Kidding your very hands.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Hello, Lisa Hill, are you We're good? What name gives you the ick?
Speaker 2: Do Wayne?
Speaker 1: What about the rock?
Speaker 2: Oh no, not where He's an exception. But my Dwayne was my first serious boyfriend fifteen. He was a dusty and he thought I was that dumb. He wrote a fake contract saying it was tooth n w A.
Speaker 4: What he wrote a fake contract and said he was going on to a weekend w.
Speaker 2: A and it yeah, yeah, yeah, I thought you.
Speaker 4: Were going to believe it.
Speaker 5: What was he was?
Speaker 1: Dwayne?
Speaker 4: A wrapper?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Well he thought he was.
Speaker 1: Was Did he say it like that? Do Wayne?
Speaker 4: Wayne?
Speaker 6: It was?
Speaker 1: How were you with him? Oh?
Speaker 11: My god?
Speaker 2: About a year on and off? And look at this he ape dumped me while he dumps me all the time about my stupidest.
Speaker 4: Thing anyway, people, Oh my my.
Speaker 2: Brother in law took his cap off his hair and it probably wreaked his hair.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 5: And he went back again again again, no idea.
Speaker 2: Oh he was good looking.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 4: Dwayne's chim mant.
Speaker 5: Wow, Dwayne sounds like a drip, Dwayne.
Speaker 4: Dwayne's gone on tour, guys, He's.
Speaker 1: Coming to a city near you. Melbourne Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go, one simple question, five thousand dollars playing this morning.
Speaker 1: Oh it's Josh. You would not.
Speaker 13: Believe how many times I get that reaction to the day.
Speaker 4: Hi Josh, Why are people so against Josh's Do you think?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 11: What's the fun story about that is? My mom doesn't even like the name John.
Speaker 4: Why don't you call you Josh? Then Josh?
Speaker 2: Well, I was always want to be Joshua, not Josh.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 13: A lot of parents get snappy with a bit of a h Yeah, yeah Josh, and yeah his name was Josh, was like, yeah, I hate that name.
Speaker 5: Do you like your name?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 10: Everyone calls me.
Speaker 4: Bell Bell last Bells.
Speaker 3: It is all right, you need the money. You get married in less than two weeks. Congratulations, brother, Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: All Right, Bells, let's see if we can win you five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Today, five thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: We got a question lined up here. You're going to hear the question. We'll hear three to one countdown and a buzzer. Now, Bells, you've got to answer before the buzzer. We had a correct answer after the buzzer. Last week was heartbreaking for couldn't take it. Let's see if you can win five k today.
Speaker 3: Good luck, brother, all right, Bells here there, yep, yep, okay there and bells.
Speaker 5: This is a goodie.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no hesitation, all right, Ready for a good start, amazing growing minds and never too young to start learning book a tour at your local leaders in early learning search. Good start today thanks to those guys. Five thousand dollars if you can get this question right.
Speaker 5: Who was the first ever Australian Bachelor?
Speaker 4: Three two one?
Speaker 5: The It's not it's Tim Robard sad that was. That was a toughing for me.
Speaker 4: No surprises there.
Speaker 6: The Clinton because he has been gagging to get a gig on The Bachelor.
Speaker 5: Jim Robert Tim married Anna Heinrich.
Speaker 4: Yes, I've got kid.
Speaker 5: That was one of the few reality TV couplings it worked.
Speaker 1: Hey, bell's good luck for the wedding.
Speaker 11: Bron Thank you very much. Have a good one.
Speaker 1: Guys. You tell anyone what you see in your love last night, tonight, tonight, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Golden Bachelor starts tonight, yeah, tonight and tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: The oldies haven't thrown.
Speaker 4: Down second chance.
Speaker 5: I'm actually looking forward to it.
Speaker 1: Me too.
Speaker 5: I like as long as they don't, as long as the second chance.
Speaker 4: Isn't the rumor that Samanth Ramaty just trying to run away with the with.
Speaker 5: There, I think that's what's new idea is implying.
Speaker 4: Well, you love new ideas morning, you love a gossip.
Speaker 5: I just don't want to see, you know, the oldies going at it. Not that they'd show that.
Speaker 4: I didn't need that sound effect when you slapped your hands.
Speaker 1: You didn't want to see the oldest crapping is.
Speaker 4: They're not going to show that they might brother up late.
Speaker 1: Will you accept this? But I'll take something else.
Speaker 4: We're not here for a long time. We're here for a good time.
Speaker 1: Give me.
Speaker 6: There is the Golden Bachelor and there's like twenty four women.
Speaker 4: Dying for his love. Yeah, he's a widower. He seems really.
Speaker 5: Nice, all right, No doubt More on baby Fine a love of his life.
Speaker 3: The oldies clapping will cover tomorrow on the show. Coming up next though, guys, it's milestone. Monday thirteen, twenty fourteen, Clear Lines. Did you do something for the very first time this weekend?
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 6: I went to the Moto GP for the very first Indeed, I've got merch and I watched the MOTORBI you go back one hundred percent. I'll be there next year, trying to get a gig as.
Speaker 1: A great girl.
Speaker 3: Clear thirteen, twenty four ten. What did you do for the very first time this weekend? Milestone Monday?
Speaker 1: You cause an X first though last. It's just another milestone Monday.
Speaker 5: Congratulations to your family and friends.
Speaker 1: Thurday and twenty four ten is our number. Love. That is there something that you have done for the very first time this weekend?
Speaker 13: Today I had my very.
Speaker 2: First milky Way.
Speaker 4: That's where the round of the four.
Speaker 12: My great grandma she turned one hundred the other day and she got a let off from Yes.
Speaker 10: She got a letter from the pic well done.
Speaker 2: I went to the muy Thai Pipe. My daughter's boyfriend compete and I've never been before, so with our friend Donkers.
Speaker 8: I loved it.
Speaker 5: G and T.
Speaker 13: I just watched all afternoon all the fighting.
Speaker 4: I love it, and we club them all in. It doesn't matter how big or small your milestone is.
Speaker 1: I watched all afternoon all the fighting.
Speaker 5: Cocktails. Okay, I went to the Moto GP.
Speaker 4: It was my milestone.
Speaker 6: Far Ti race big fan, don't know Spanish guy. His name was Spanish guy. I was going for Fabio. The Italian guy came second. Jack Miller, the Australian who fell off.
Speaker 5: Okay, let me take you to core Field. This is sort of inspired by a beautiful lady who had a great win in the Corfield Cup. I'm speaking about Jamie Mellon. Half Yours chiming.
Speaker 13: Again half Yours from River Off Stars Pressage doc turn Half Yours a famous friend for Jamie mellovin Team Mack.
Speaker 5: It is half Yours from riverop Stars. So that is Jamie Mellon winning on board half Yours. Now she becomes the first female winner of the Corfield Cup one hundred and forty three years. Jamie also at Corfield on Saturday. I left the track having won more races than I lost. So that's milestone. I've never done that before in my life. Done and gamble responsibly.
Speaker 1: Always remember leaving the track.
Speaker 4: No, I got a text saying Holly, hell Lauren, I'm on a bus.
Speaker 5: Yes, also a milester.
Speaker 4: He didn't get a helicopter. He caught the bus. Good on neck, Clint, no other.
Speaker 1: People Daddy good morning, and he spent me Good morning.
Speaker 6: Jos Lauren and Quinn.
Speaker 1: Hello, we're good, Milestone Monday. What do you do for the first time?
Speaker 2: I went shopping at Fountain Gate.
Speaker 6: Fountain Lakes? Did you find it hard to not call it Fountain Lakes? From Captain Kim Ah?
Speaker 4: No, No, I didn't even think of that one.
Speaker 6: I was just more relief that my.
Speaker 1: Car was still there.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, well done. That's funny.
Speaker 6: I had to host there was like I think it was a Maya opening or something that I had to m c there and they said to me, I think it was the new Beauty Hall or something, and they said to me, whatever you do, don't call it Fountain Lakes like from you.
Speaker 4: And then all I had in the back of my mind, yeah, you know it's on.
Speaker 1: But wouldn't they wouldn't they lean into it?
Speaker 6: No, they don't because they don't want it to be Bogan like from because you know they've got it through driving.
Speaker 5: Did you drive you, Brena?
Speaker 1: That yeah?
Speaker 5: Work in the in the home.
Speaker 4: Where Yeah, yeah, Fountain Lakes.
Speaker 1: That's right?
Speaker 4: All right? Eva in Emerald, you're ten years old. Good morning, Hi, I stepped from a banjo?
Speaker 1: You stepped on?
Speaker 4: What did it hurt?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: What did you say over, I screamed like a little girl and I did that.
Speaker 4: Well you are a little girl, so.
Speaker 5: Well done, I guess yeah, no, no, no, you always remember your first.
Speaker 1: On the way round to.
Speaker 3: Williamstown, there's like a water area there where you can go in knee deep and pull them out.
Speaker 1: What do you mean.
Speaker 5: Like their fish scummy shots? Yeah, the fish?
Speaker 4: Where do you stand on one?
Speaker 1: Well, because they sort of sit on the ocean that visit by you.
Speaker 4: No, make should we check if overs still got ten fingers.
Speaker 1: And gum you to death?
Speaker 5: But that's about Did you say that crocodile in the pool? What are you doing in there?
Speaker 1: What was that? Get in there?
Speaker 4: The crocodile?
Speaker 6: So if you missed it, there was an actual crocodile at the bottom of the pool at the Sheraton Ranch in Port Dougs and everyone was just sitting around the pool.
Speaker 4: They said, don't go in the water, but.
Speaker 3: Still get that lounge bed, you know. No, not for me, No way I would have walked out me like, damn it. I was about to do laps. Crocodile lagoon, my sort of lapool?
Speaker 5: Okay, want turner, Christy, good morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning, legends. How are we we are good.
Speaker 5: What did you do on the weekend?
Speaker 8: I played a game of cricket for the men.
Speaker 2: I filled in for help and I made a duck.
Speaker 8: And then I followed that up on Sunday playing for the ladies and I made another duck.
Speaker 5: Don't they call that a pair?
Speaker 11: Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 4: Does that mean you went out for zero runs two ducks?
Speaker 1: It's a pair. Speaking of cricket, we got up Rindy. You're on the weekend.
Speaker 5: You are a fan, aren't you?
Speaker 1: First winter of the ic Q ic Q.
Speaker 4: That's remember ICQ used to go on and say as lf so the.
Speaker 5: Ausies did win the first one day of the summer. O d I.
Speaker 4: That is showing your age as well. I loved icy today.
Speaker 1: What it is?
Speaker 4: That's funny?
Speaker 6: All right, all right Hannah in Cheltenham, Good morning. We're celebrating milestone Monday. What did you do for the first time on the weekend?
Speaker 8: I tried out.
Speaker 2: Life Saving Club?
Speaker 4: You tried nippers.
Speaker 1: Chills Jesus, was it really cold?
Speaker 13: Yeah, it was a really warm day.
Speaker 3: Hang on, Mum's telling you to say that you you were freezing in the water and this you tell them it was beautiful.
Speaker 6: It was a good day.
Speaker 4: It was a good day and I had Are you going to go back? Can we talk to mom?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Put mom on ums in trouble.
Speaker 4: She brought her doggie too.
Speaker 6: Hey, Hannah's mom, would you have gotten the water on the weekends?
Speaker 2: I couldn't toe.
Speaker 6: But that's it, well done, well done. And Hannah's mom's now and nippers mom for the first time. Roll down mom, it's just another mulestone Monday.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to your family and prays? How good is this going to be?
Speaker 3: The sp sun setting over Saint Kilda Beach and the man Jelly Roll taking to the stage. Hey, Tickets are on sale for Jelly Rolls down Under tour from live nation, dot com dot au. He'll be performing songs from his new album Beautifully Broken. Make sure you go and grab those.
Speaker 6: But if you want inte he is going to be epic. I've had Jolly Roll playing all weekend.
Speaker 3: Also, what I like is and you brought this up last week Nova's Red Room. It's an intimate experience.
Speaker 6: It's a rare opportunity to have a small gig with the superstar, right because these guys are doing stadiums, But you get into a Nova's Red Room like the SB Bandroom is such an intimate space. It's going to be It's like a money tampin tee.
Speaker 1: It'll be a big night to Thursday night.
Speaker 5: Are we going to Taiwan on?
Speaker 4: One of our favorite things is a Thursday night altogether?
Speaker 3: Well, remember our rule, like we can't go home to the last guest leaves. That's a company rule that it's a company.
Speaker 6: Paul and Lou who are listening to this, no doubt our respective partners. We're not allowed to leave to everyone else leaves.
Speaker 1: Rules. I don't like it, you know me, play by the rules.
Speaker 4: We have to be there.
Speaker 1: Yeh, Jenny, please go home. I have a family. Oh you want to stay for another cocktail? All right, Jenny, you do you?
Speaker 4: Jenny will be here.
Speaker 5: Last one's standing isabel Good morning, Good.
Speaker 8: Morning days, Lauren Quinn, good morning.
Speaker 4: Do you love jelly Roll?
Speaker 8: I love Jelly Roll, and I'm so excited to get the opportunity to go and be in a very small room with you three plus jelly Roll.
Speaker 4: She's read the press, she's getting the tickets.
Speaker 1: Isabelle, well done, invites coming your way.
Speaker 8: Thank you guys so much. I'm so keen to think you all and have a great night with Jelly.
Speaker 1: Isabel sounds like she's gonna she's a stay. No, well that's good.
Speaker 6: You don't stay too, ladies of belcause remember we got to get home to our family.
Speaker 1: We don't want to be there, Isabelle. It's the last place we want to be.
Speaker 8: You know you want to be there. You want to be Jelly rolls, Oh my god, such a great night.
Speaker 4: No, we're being sarcastic. We just wanted to go home to our family.
Speaker 1: Your jet's doing invites to jelly roll all this week. You're on over.
Speaker 3: Tempted to go and get one of those little remote control cards. Have you seen those at the moment? The Shell Motor Sport collection?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: You drive it on your phone?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: I the doing on Friday.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, I can't believe I'm admitting to this. I dabbled at Lego. I started building a Lego at one car. Were there any kids present me watching the TV on Friday? Why did you?
Speaker 1: Why would you have it?
Speaker 5: Long story? But I want I want to raffle. The first time I've ever won a raffle, and it was like Lego. It was like it was a kindle a lifetime supply of Lego, and now I've got all this Lego at home made. Hook us up, mate, Christmas is coming. That's a lot.
Speaker 1: How much Lego?
Speaker 5: Did you get so much Lego?
Speaker 4: How far into the formula into the build.
Speaker 5: Or that comes in different packets with different numbers. Yeah, so I think I've done three of the five packets. Only open, Only open, I know otherwise it causes mass.
Speaker 6: Confusion thinking about him, grown, a grown man sitting I'm picturing you sitting just let me talk the floor in front of his coffee table on Friday night doing Lego on his own.
Speaker 5: Sexy almost I did the Lego on the coffee table with Taylor Swift playing.
Speaker 1: You're going to Die Alone?
Speaker 4: That made it sexy.
Speaker 6: I was joking when I said sexy before I was actually going to say I but I didn't want to offend any other single four year old there who may have been home doing Lego on Friday night.
Speaker 1: I just.
Speaker 4: On your own doing that.
Speaker 5: I saw it there. Let's do this. I need to challenge myself. It's complex, No mate.
Speaker 1: Tell me about it. I'm halfway through building the Dolore and I've been doing that.
Speaker 5: For amrigin being the guy who has to figure out how it all.
Speaker 1: You know who you are. You're a brick boy.
Speaker 5: There's you think you know a guy.
Speaker 4: I know you think you're not. You had one weekend off for the first time all year and.
Speaker 1: That's what he did. Okay, what are you going to do. I'm going to build a Lego.
Speaker 5: You could have been doing that on it it's a Mercedes F one car, or you could have been on do you know what I eventually finished. I'm going to put it on the shelf proud as much like a little trophy.
Speaker 4: You are going to die, he really is.
Speaker 6: You're going to have to be the next Golden Bout Tour. We're gonna have to find you a Lego reality TV show.
Speaker 5: You can build me a partner out of Lego.
Speaker 1: It's a lower brick boy into the ground.
Speaker 4: That's sad.
Speaker 5: There he goes, he will be missed.
Speaker 1: By brick boy.
Speaker 3: You know what I was about to tell you about my Friday night, but I can tell you now it all went to ship and it wasn't as.
Speaker 1: Sad as that. Guys.
Speaker 3: As we get out of here kicking off today with Aaron rich Is, Nova Cash and the car.
Speaker 1: The choice is yours.
Speaker 3: You've got to pick between two prices, twenty five thousand dollars cash or the brand new key is Sportage s X Hybridge.
Speaker 5: Looks very zippy. The old Sports key is a very Yeah, they look like cars in the future. The dash is especially slick at the moment.
Speaker 1: I like the rims.
Speaker 4: We would you choose the cash or the cars?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 3: I just feel like twenty five k cash. We don't want paying the bills, putting the mortgage, but we're not going to.
Speaker 1: Have fun car go the cars?
Speaker 4: Well, the new car smell, oh fantastic. So here's the brand new car.
Speaker 1: No, we got from a second hand job.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, I mean sorry, where did you get it from a second hand job? That's how you're getting cars.
Speaker 5: Look, do you want the cash, the car or the second it's I mean it's a tough choice.
Speaker 1: No, it isn't. It's a brand new car.
Speaker 6: I know how you're getting cars. You're getting your your new cars, Jason, That's not how I get a car.
Speaker 5: Anywhere.
Speaker 3: Here's the go your chance to make the choice. Twenty five thousand dollars casual brand. I take the key Sports x X here's the go though. You're listening out for Justin Bieber today, when you hear any song by Justin Bieber, give us a ring and you are in the running.
Speaker 1: Thank you for being.
Speaker 5: It's a big day today for Elbow the White House. Now, if you're Elbow, he's been trying to get this meeting for ages.
Speaker 4: I hope he doesn't take ug boots.
Speaker 5: Well, there's usually some form of presentation.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 5: Is it a is it a boomerang? Is it a Does he take a plate?
Speaker 4: It's take a plate of what group? Chicken sandwhich is that's good?
Speaker 5: See cheeker, Yeah, he'd love those.
Speaker 4: No, what what would you take if he takes ug boots? For Tim Towns?
Speaker 5: We have to disign him a cubra.
Speaker 4: Imagine Donald Trump putting in a cubra.
Speaker 1: On make America great Again? A cubra.
Speaker 4: Red one Williams maybe, uh.
Speaker 1: No doubt. We'll be covering that chat to tomorrow.
Speaker 4: What would you take? What would you take?
Speaker 7: Then?
Speaker 3: It's got to be something Australian, you know what, Shandon no, just give him Shanon no, oh, I just give it to him, shaking off our hands.
Speaker 1: It's an Australian.
Speaker 6: Gifts plenty of people on to ship over there. I would give him a nice glass house candle. Isn't that an Australian brand? Oh god, I'm an Australian candle.
Speaker 5: To Millennia.
Speaker 3: Yes, Millennia would like a Burnie the Wattle one or something like that. I have a great day of running Aaron richards in. Next We'll see tomorrow.
Speaker 13: Bye.
Speaker 4: Lauren wake up feeling good following him on the socials.