Speaker 1: Jason Lauren on over one hundred.
Speaker 2: Now, well, good morning, everybody. Welcome at Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Good morning morning.
Speaker 3: How are we doing?
Speaker 4: Good morning?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I know I don't feel quite right.
Speaker 3: You have a blind the last night, No, I.
Speaker 1: Had dinner at four o'clock. Maybe that's my problem. I did. I was hungry and I was like, I'm just going to eat now.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 1: From then I went to the gym at five thirty and did like a.
Speaker 4: Sauna after dinner.
Speaker 1: And I didn't just sauna. I did a red light and led. I didn't even know what she did at five thirty. And then I was home by six. So really I should be very well rested. But today I just feel a bit foggy.
Speaker 3: Foggy what happens before that. I'm in the mood too, but I'm in a fun mood. I'm going to Clintman.
Speaker 1: I could go either way.
Speaker 3: Oh God, that's why I was terrified.
Speaker 4: I'm sort of a combination of both.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just like walking through there.
Speaker 1: Something in there is he's the mercury in the microphone.
Speaker 3: Half the moon. I saw it from the pool last night.
Speaker 1: That's half moon.
Speaker 3: I was in the pool. What is the half moon moon? She could go the way.
Speaker 1: It means we should all pack up and go home. Oh my god, we must go back to there.
Speaker 2: Is there no one in Victoria who can take out the top cop job. We've got to bring in to Kiwi out of retirement.
Speaker 4: What New Zolandwi?
Speaker 1: Bro, I don't have any crime in New Zealand.
Speaker 3: Well they when I lived there, the cops weren't carrying guns. What were they carrying waters? I don't know.
Speaker 2: They would have guns in the cop cars if stuff went down, but like police officers just every day walking around the street.
Speaker 1: I'm sure the selection process has been the extensive and he is the best person.
Speaker 3: He's coming out of a tire second in line.
Speaker 5: Yes, nah, he's been living it up at Shady Pine.
Speaker 4: He's in Auckland. He's like, I've got a call from Victoria.
Speaker 2: So we any cops in Victoria, We've got to New Zealand. Didn't find any of this.
Speaker 1: I reckon it's more that people don't want to do it.
Speaker 4: I agree, the job's too hard.
Speaker 1: It's too big. It's the Tory is too cooked. They're like, no, that's a recipe for disaster. Give it to a New Zellan.
Speaker 3: Maybe we need an old school cop. Maybe you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Where is Tom Croydon? That's what we need sort of pulled him out of retirement. Pines as well with the new Zealand cup what's.
Speaker 3: His name, John Wood?
Speaker 1: The new police boss JOm Croydon. His name is John, his name is.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 3: We should get him on the show Rules the Crime Rate go to executive producer Brady.
Speaker 6: The new chief police Commissioner is Mike Bush.
Speaker 1: Constable Bush.
Speaker 3: Maybe we'll just go Mike.
Speaker 1: We'll want know what would he be?
Speaker 5: Mike Bush missioner Bush Commissioner Bush Commissioner Bush.
Speaker 3: Constable Bush, Jesus, maybe that's what he is. He's not constable, you know what.
Speaker 1: I have faith that he's going to do one a wonderful job. I'm going to sort all those naughty rap bag kids out.
Speaker 2: On the show today, Miles Smith is joining us now.
Speaker 3: This voice is incredible.
Speaker 1: Played in Melbourne last night. Crowd looked like they were having the time of their lives. Also did a little pop up in Faid Square.
Speaker 2: He did indeed, So Miles is going to be joining us a little bit later on in the show. We've got Mother's Day fast approaching this weekend.
Speaker 3: As well. This is his song as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, were you just wondering why we're going?
Speaker 3: What is his song?
Speaker 1: That's his song, that's his main SONGY good song.
Speaker 3: That's a great song. That's why we got him on.
Speaker 1: You can tell him when he comes in today.
Speaker 2: I shall he's going to be joining us after seventh. This morning we got invites.
Speaker 4: To by Oh this is Benson Boone. Yeah, well he is.
Speaker 3: Good, but he's not coming up.
Speaker 2: We have invites to our Mother's Day lunch as well, and your tends to win five thousand dollars on the way. Let's get into it. Good morning Melbourne. You're on over one Bens and Boone, slow it down, Good morning Melbourne. This is over one hundred. We love that man all thanks to Shelle already express. I loved his performance when it was Nicky Glazier the comedian. Yes, and they had to rip the outset off him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to reveal the jumpsuit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's great.
Speaker 1: She love her her roast on I'm brady.
Speaker 3: That's the one was some of the best stand up I've ever seen, very very funny. Thank you. How is everyone?
Speaker 1: Well, actually, I'm wondering if maybe I'm a bit hazy because I did something very silly last night.
Speaker 4: I knew she got on it. You weren't telling us.
Speaker 1: Well, Paul was away yesterday and I to myself, Oh ho, mate, I'm going to sit on the couch this afternoon. So this was like, say, one o'clock and I'm just gonna watch No. Two o'clock she plays at one two o'clock at home. I'm going to watch Netflix on my own in my house during the day, Like, when do you do that? Even you know what I started watching. It's a new season, Season five just dropped on net Suits. No you you?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? No you him?
Speaker 1: If you know? You know what you is? It's basically about a serial killer who kills everyone close to him. I told Paul. He goes, what are you doing? I can't watch scary movies, can't watch scary TV shows. And if I do, it has to be during the day. It's got to be are you? And then I continued to watch it when I went to bed. Did you do you think that's why I'm probably.
Speaker 3: My wife will listening to like crime stuff.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't, I never do.
Speaker 3: Because I watched TV.
Speaker 1: That's watch you watched the floor I watched.
Speaker 3: The floor floor. See that'll give me nightmares if I had to watch.
Speaker 4: The floor Roger Corsa on the floor, I think I'm addicted.
Speaker 1: Should we play? Should we? It's like word ten? Should we play a game of the floor later?
Speaker 3: Are they going to bring out a like a play at home game?
Speaker 1: I think you could.
Speaker 3: We've got the deal on deal board.
Speaker 1: You need the one six one light update to pay so I love that you move two different.
Speaker 2: But we've got deal on no deal and it's like an app. My son will be like a, Right, let's go to the bank.
Speaker 4: What game show? Do you think you'd be really good at prices?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: I same, I'd be very I used to be in the showcase when I'm playing Easier. Yeah, I'd be like that jet Ski and key by Tara his mind.
Speaker 5: Do you know what they always used to stuff up? They used to stuff up the dinnerware. The dinnerware was always funny to catch people.
Speaker 3: White goods wouldet him to good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, imagine us on family feud.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, if one of us stuffed up, would all turn on each other?
Speaker 1: The top answer, what's the guy who sit in America?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And he makes everything dirty?
Speaker 3: Does yeah, I was an O G family feud. Rob bro the guy with the ruff.
Speaker 1: In the Australiana or Americans.
Speaker 3: And reading the news. He reads the news up in like North Queens, remember with.
Speaker 1: The curly hair. Mike Whitneys before Wins right?
Speaker 3: Who only two seasons? Yeah, that's amazing, only two seasons?
Speaker 4: That was it when I watched my whole childhood.
Speaker 3: Well you watch the same two over and over.
Speaker 5: Because Mike Whitney, I did one and then they replaced him with John Alexander.
Speaker 4: What what tennis player?
Speaker 1: Who's John Alexander? Why does you have two first names? Mike Whitney who was ten years in the second season two?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, sure, yeah?
Speaker 1: Where was John Alexander? Maybe he was a contestant And it's.
Speaker 3: Who was the Who was the umpire?
Speaker 1: Mike Whitney was the umpire in Gladiators.
Speaker 4: Contaminated. You have here, easy to do.
Speaker 1: Who there's Wins Australia three seasons. I was at three, my bad nail biting reality series that tests the knowledge and nerve the participants.
Speaker 2: You know, the rock bottom, the rock bottom moment my childhood was going to the to the filming of Gladiators.
Speaker 1: Did you I would have loved that. There's a great I went to the filming of Mino Warrior.
Speaker 3: Did you that's sounded like two in the morning.
Speaker 1: Dicky and we smuggled drinks in.
Speaker 3: That was a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dickie Walking Tonight. It was when I was on the Today Show. We had to go as a team because Beckman was hosting and it was dry zone. We smuggled in a few beves in a backpack.
Speaker 4: Naughty Kids.
Speaker 5: The filming of Double There. Do you remember that show Double There was? It was sort of like a kid It was a kids show like Amazing Amazing, Anne wanting studios.
Speaker 1: Double always wanted to be on Amazing. I wanted to win the Encyclededia Britannica for my school.
Speaker 2: Well, Gladiators spend all day filming because it was at the entertainment center, so they'd have to pack down one horse to reset. Ith said there for six hours? Come on, can we just throw falcon off the top?
Speaker 3: Thing?
Speaker 5: These days studio audiences are just basically seniors on buses, aren't they.
Speaker 3: When I was on Ready Steady Cook, I was pretty sure a.
Speaker 1: Couple were you in the audience?
Speaker 3: On were you Team Tomato?
Speaker 1: With big big care.
Speaker 3: Was that a highlight?
Speaker 1: Was the guy who hosted it wasn't a big head, it was about it hosted it and he was.
Speaker 3: A big guy, ready, steady cook Ian Hewittson.
Speaker 4: He was.
Speaker 1: Healthy, wealthy and wise. Is he healthy or wealthy or wise?
Speaker 3: That's what he was like. Three scenes at Shady Pines on TV right now?
Speaker 1: And Hewartson, where's he? Where are they now?
Speaker 3: It is just gone?
Speaker 1: I think coming in soon. Let's do it. We do throw back onto Where are they now? With the game shows?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Hey, coming up next, guys, there's a brand new poo jogger. Oh yeah, and they're right here in Melbourne. We'll chat about it next. Trumpy is at it again? Tell you all the all the late night hosts must love that he got back in just a.
Speaker 3: Year, isn't it? Mate? Where do you hear what he wants to do? Now? We're going to get to that after six thirty.
Speaker 5: Poor old Peter Dutton, Oh did you he blanked him? Don't know who he was the other guy, Well, we'll get the audio for you.
Speaker 1: Is no elbow Albany.
Speaker 3: The guy's a nice guy. I don't know who the other one.
Speaker 4: Is the other one.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, do you remember the pooh jog What.
Speaker 3: There's in Brisbane too that they put on the front page the Courier.
Speaker 1: I remember the one that kept pooping on Roxy's doorsteps.
Speaker 4: And she was carrying on a bit. She probably served it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'd be carrying on too.
Speaker 3: Someone was, yeah, pooping on the doors.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, didn't we have one in Melbourne? Sure you've had one in Melbourne. I think we have.
Speaker 1: Well, I just think when you've got to go, maybe you've just got to go, but you could surely grass Patch would be better than the doors was than you one's in Adelaide. But the issue is that this the lady has been caught on camera, because everyone's got security camera.
Speaker 3: Being like your sister or your mom.
Speaker 5: Hiking down the strides and having a dump.
Speaker 1: If this person is giving the pooh jogger the opportunity to come fix it. So there's signs around Adelaide like I'm posted onto lamp posts and things that says to the lady who defecated on our driveway at approximately seven fifteen this morning while walking your dog. You were recorded on our security camera on our private driveway. We have clear video footage of the incident, you have forty eight hours to return I properly clean up the mess. They're gonna leave it there for forty eight hours in the driveway. If not, we will have no choice but to circulate photos from the footage to identify. Please do the right thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in Brisbane they put the photo of the guy front page of the paper.
Speaker 1: But what if he's got like ibs or something and it was an emergency.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Like, but what do you what do you do?
Speaker 3: Do you go to a servo, Lauren?
Speaker 4: Or you go to toilets anymore?
Speaker 3: Some of them do.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 1: If you're in that kind of state, you're just standing there. I don't think you get a chance. Also, surely not on the doorstep like in a bush.
Speaker 2: But look at your look at your walking route. If you think you know, look, I'm not going to be able to hold it.
Speaker 1: Then, But if you get food poisoning all of a sudden, well you're midwalk or mid run. Remember when I did the juice cleanse, I didn't. I didn't in anyone store step.
Speaker 4: There was a time you were close.
Speaker 1: There was a time when I thought I was going to Yeah.
Speaker 4: You were hiking up Anderson Street hill.
Speaker 1: In the middle of the town.
Speaker 2: While that's going on in Adelaide, we have our own issue here in Melbourne, do we just we had one.
Speaker 3: You were unaware of this, but yesterday executive producer.
Speaker 2: Brody, I've just pulled him into no, but he caught up in a situation, sorry, a situation.
Speaker 6: So on Thursday we had some.
Speaker 1: Is this a good idea you telling this story?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yes?
Speaker 1: Also, sure don't say.
Speaker 4: Name Brody looks like a pood jogger.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 1: It's not you said you sure you should tell this story.
Speaker 6: I'm Sweetrist had a very big wedding over the weekend, so we had some friends come to stay with us from Sydney, and as I mentioned the other day, but we had some beautiful circling pig at a traditional Chinese tea ceremony.
Speaker 3: Anyway, this was the lead up to the wedding.
Speaker 6: Our friends that came over, we all had heaps of circling pig. Anyway, they were down here for the wedding and Friday morning they decided to take a walk from our house and walked into Hampton like a big.
Speaker 3: Walk, big walk. Brady and me and Bentley so that's like all down South.
Speaker 6: Road Road into Hampton and it was just the two of them and they're from Sydney, not knowing exactly where they were, and unfortunately the cycling pig started to repeat on my friend Madison Madison Cutmore.
Speaker 1: Brody, No, that's not funny.
Speaker 4: Who lives in Did Madison get the squirts?
Speaker 6: Unfortunately at ten thirty on Friday morning walking in the streets of Hampton. Oh no, the time came and she didn't know where to go and there was no other shops or anything around Red Rooster because they were just in a side street. So she had to go on the.
Speaker 5: Nature strip like a dog, Madison at ten thirty in the morning, Madison Madison more.
Speaker 3: Question because in the side streets there's Hampton Bolls.
Speaker 4: There she could have it was still closed that morning.
Speaker 1: You just get an uber home.
Speaker 6: Well, she said she didn't have time. It was a matter of it was ten seconds, and.
Speaker 4: So it was sometimes you just don't get in a warning.
Speaker 6: Down with the skirt, down with the knickers.
Speaker 4: With the skirt.
Speaker 3: Question, was there was there like a group?
Speaker 6: Her husband was Nick? No way, He's the one that had just one tissue and that was it. That they had to use very thankfully it Sometimes you need to where do they put the tissue just on top of the little thing.
Speaker 3: But they didn't pick it up. They just put the tissue over it.
Speaker 6: Or you can't carry it. I don't think it was a carry mess.
Speaker 1: Put it that way, you'd get a bottle of water and rinse it down.
Speaker 6: But there was nothing around them. And then they're like, if they people see them coming back to the scene of the crime, that's going to be worse. Did anyone witness No, there was one car as she was getting up that drove past. And again from what she said, it wasn't a huge tree on the NAT strip, quite a new tree. Still had the sticks on the side. Yeah, not obscure.
Speaker 3: That thing's going to grow.
Speaker 4: Poor Madison.
Speaker 1: You should never have said her name.
Speaker 4: Mad cut More.
Speaker 1: Did you tell her you were going to say it on the radio?
Speaker 2: No, I'm sorry if she comes to Melbourne and PUOs on our football.
Speaker 1: It was an emergency.
Speaker 3: It was an emergency.
Speaker 4: The pig always says out of town as dirty.
Speaker 1: You could probably die from trying to hold it in. Your stomach might explode.
Speaker 2: I would rather die from rolling it in than being caught pooling on a nature strip in Hampton.
Speaker 1: That's a shaka.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the poor thing it happened.
Speaker 1: What state she when she came home with she crying all last night?
Speaker 6: I think she felt better.
Speaker 2: You do morning, Melbourne? Just go on twenty two to seven, just talking footy there? Did you see Jack Crisp went and had another shot retribution?
Speaker 1: What did he do?
Speaker 3: Him and his missus went down to the local park and he recreated the kick that he missed on Saturday night to see if he could get to the siren.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he chucked it on socials last night and he nailed it.
Speaker 3: He did nail it.
Speaker 1: He was at the local park where he's play footing.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I mean obviously a couple of days late, but he nailed it.
Speaker 5: Sirens sounded, took the mark, went back from and he nailed at fifty.
Speaker 1: That must be a big park.
Speaker 3: Big part.
Speaker 5: But now also Josh Giddy NBA Superstar video has emerged of him shooting hoops for a social team in Frankston last night. Really he decided to fill in for a local team. That is aw he's just pulling three pointers out of his back and.
Speaker 1: All the other team even now you were getting your ass walloped. Would be just so excited.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, does he play.
Speaker 5: For Chicago Bulls in the NBA. But there they didn't make the playoffs.
Speaker 1: From the Chicago Bulls to the Frankston or something.
Speaker 5: I've just a messaged his agent to see if you'll come on for a chat. If you played against Josh Giddy last night?
Speaker 3: Give us twenty four?
Speaker 1: How did they win?
Speaker 4: I assume they would have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just one man maketh the team.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's a good point. We could ask Josh Giddy if he calls in.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Now you've put a lot of pressure on yourself there.
Speaker 4: Clip.
Speaker 2: So Josh joined us after right, coming up there, Trumpy is us No, but why do you hear?
Speaker 3: Trumpy? Why do you hear what Trump wants to do? Now we'll go there.
Speaker 1: After them all for this week.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is Nomber one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clinton as well. Let's head to the US. Trumpy is at it again. We mentioned earlier he was asked about alban Easy winning the election. He had no idea who Dunton was. Take a listen.
Speaker 3: I don't know how Bernis.
Speaker 4: I'm very friendly with I haven't.
Speaker 7: I don't know anything about election other than one again, a man that won is.
Speaker 8: Very he's very good.
Speaker 9: I can only say that he's been very, very nice to me, very respectful.
Speaker 7: The meats.
Speaker 8: I have no idea who the other person is that ran against him.
Speaker 2: It's so good morning, Peter, I mean, according to the numbers, didn't either.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump, he seems he's a gift that keeps giving.
Speaker 3: He really is, and he's given.
Speaker 4: What's he done now he's.
Speaker 2: Given more Overnight Clint he wants to reopen Alcatratz, the prison that he's set on an island just off San Francisco in San Francisco other otherwise known as the Rock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's where that. Yeah, it's they called the Unescapable prisons. The sharks, the sharks and the water is but.
Speaker 4: Also people swim. Still it's very windy swing race.
Speaker 1: That people make it so it's not unescapable.
Speaker 4: I think that's what they told the prisoners.
Speaker 1: Now I went to Alcatraz.
Speaker 3: I have have.
Speaker 2: You No, I feel like I'm the only one on the team. Brady, have you been to Alcatraz? Okay?
Speaker 1: One of the worst hangovers of my life. The day went to Alcatraz and to get there, you go on this like rickety old ferry.
Speaker 3: How long? How long's the ferry ride? Half an hour?
Speaker 1: Twenty minutes. It's like you can see it's right there. And that's the thing about Alcatraz. When you're in the cells and you're looking at you can see San Francisco. It's like it's so close but so far. Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Its freedom. Yeah, you're not having it.
Speaker 1: And I threw up off the boat way to.
Speaker 3: Sick. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I've just gone through my friends Facebook to find the old photos. I also fell asleep so Alcatraz in the kitchen, in the old kitchen.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be laying on the floor at Alcatraz.
Speaker 1: And then in the old cells, I was.
Speaker 3: Can we put this photo up? You actually look like you're doing time.
Speaker 1: I'm going to throw up in the toilets.
Speaker 5: She's wearing a fur coat on the toilet in the cell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was not well. I was hands down one of the worst hangovers I ever had in my life. I'm blaming my friend Nick Car. Yeah, Nick Car and.
Speaker 4: Jam locked up.
Speaker 1: It was those two.
Speaker 3: Nick Big. He also looks like he would be doing time, And he looks like one of the guards.
Speaker 1: He doesn't look took great key joy out of I think we're all a bit okay.
Speaker 4: So so Trump he wants to reopen Alcatraz.
Speaker 1: Now, it's not a bad idea.
Speaker 5: The last time I was there, we were there, Lauren. It strikes me as a place that needs a little bit of an upgrade.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, SHANEA and the crew are going to have to move in and the facilitates the toilet.
Speaker 1: I really threw up here, flushed, like I.
Speaker 3: Feel like the money could be spent building a different prison.
Speaker 1: I quite like that. It's like they are out there right there. They'd lose a lot of tourist money.
Speaker 3: Though, Shall we put one on that little island of part Yes?
Speaker 4: What is that little island?
Speaker 5: What little island in the middle of the middle of the lake?
Speaker 3: The show there?
Speaker 1: What happens on it?
Speaker 3: We don't know.
Speaker 1: There's one off Sydney to Treasure Island Island. Yeah, not big.
Speaker 3: Enough to prison. Yeah, well, it depends how many inmates you want.
Speaker 1: To put in Alcatraz. Is it's very very big, but it would need It costs a lot to give French.
Speaker 5: Island here in Victoria's French Islands down towards No, what's that one called French Chiland's out near the peninsula, out that way in the middle of the bay.
Speaker 2: I don't think people down in the peninsula are going to want to prison You never know. Question you've done the Alcatraz tour.
Speaker 1: The Alcatraz tour was actually really interesting.
Speaker 3: The the Sex and the City bus tour in New hook I can imagine you're on the double.
Speaker 4: I don't. I don't think I did it.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't like activities.
Speaker 4: Did you get a photo on the stairs the mag Alia Bakery? I did rock Bottom.
Speaker 2: I did one of those Hollywood star tours where they put in the band with no lid and they like, we drove into the drive and the person on the microphones like, this is this is the home of Paris Hilton's parents house. There she is in the front window making dinner home Missus Hilton, Paris, And this lady is in the wind like she's making dinner in the winter, and there we all are in the van and I'm like, this is wrong.
Speaker 1: I imagine how irritating that must be for those people.
Speaker 3: We should be get.
Speaker 1: It is Paris Hilton from Australia.
Speaker 3: Picky or it didn't happen.
Speaker 1: Remember when I'm Kylie Jenna and was a Kendle and they got they put on like all of these all this makeup, like prosthetics, and when as old ladies and went on one of those TMZ busters as guests.
Speaker 5: There is a a very famous sort of cobblestone lane way in Croatia which is where they shot one of the scenes from Game of Thrones where Circe was shamed by the by the public.
Speaker 3: Anyone else in Game of Thrones.
Speaker 5: People go there and then where they went shame, shame, shame, and people go to that very It's where Game of Thrones was shot beautiful spot.
Speaker 3: When we lived in New Zealand, anyone that came to visit would be like, can you take us to Hobbit Town?
Speaker 1: Is that I went to Hawaii to where Jurassic Park was filmed?
Speaker 3: True?
Speaker 1: You know it felt for a Jurassic parky when I was there.
Speaker 3: Is Is it true? They played the Jurassic music on the.
Speaker 1: Van is the d I know that I remember, but they did. We did take a tourist photos sitting on some log situation that they made like.
Speaker 2: The doors, the giant doors that opened Hey thirteen twenty four ten. What iconic place from a movie have you visited? Have you gone on the Sex and the City tour did you go to Remember?
Speaker 1: I went to that restaurant in Greece with the Damons and Matt walked in and was like, oh my god, this is where we filmed the final scene of the First Born movie. It was the Bible. It's actually a restaurant and he hadn't been there since and we walked in. He was like, oh my god, I reckon. It was like overcome with emotion.
Speaker 2: That's cool, all right. Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number? Have you visited something from a movie or a TV show?
Speaker 4: Trying TV show but we just don't want to hear Ramsey Street please.
Speaker 1: No, no no, And yeah, of course if you've been to Pino was Harold there?
Speaker 2: And enough of the sein Fell Cafe? What's the sign you know, whether they'd.
Speaker 1: Always go to the cap Are you talking about friends?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, Seinfeld the restaurant. There was the restaurant that always go to.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 1: I sat on the couch at Central Perk, did you yeah? In this like backlot to mate?
Speaker 3: They brought that out to Docklands four is our number.
Speaker 2: Where have you been from a movie or a TV show? We are talking Gerald Trump. He was very happy alban Easy got back in.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know Albernis, I'm very friendly with I haven't I don't know anything about the election other.
Speaker 8: Than one again, a man that won is very he's very good. I can only say that he's been very, very nice to me, very respect for the meat.
Speaker 4: I have no idea who the other person is that ran against him.
Speaker 3: Not many, not many do.
Speaker 1: It's rude, very rude.
Speaker 2: Don Dons so Don Dons wants to open Alcatraz the Rock.
Speaker 3: It's featured a lot of movie.
Speaker 1: When you say wants to open it, he wants. He wants to renov he wants to get shade blazing there and renovated and then turn it back into a prison.
Speaker 3: I mean it started some amazing movies, Nicholas Cage the Rock. It's a TV series as Wellescape.
Speaker 1: From Alcatraz, wasn't that? It was that a movie or a TV show?
Speaker 4: Alcatraz the Rock.
Speaker 3: No one has ever escaped from this prison.
Speaker 4: This is Frank Morris.
Speaker 3: That's definitely in four K do anyone escape?
Speaker 1: I reckon someone has escaped in real.
Speaker 3: Life executive producer.
Speaker 6: Three people, three criminals convicts supposedly escaped, made the swim and were never seen again. But their bodies were never recovered either.
Speaker 3: Taking that we don't know that I have made it.
Speaker 1: They might have made it. They might be living their best life summer in San Francisco.
Speaker 2: I've gone down a shark YouTube hole before and seen like videos of sharks spotted around the jetty at Alcatraz.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think it was more the icy cold water that got people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sharks.
Speaker 1: So here we go. There were just they were three of just five criminals who were never found following escape attempts with twenty three court six shot and killed and two drowned.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a bit grim.
Speaker 2: There you go, Debbie fourteen debs. Where have you been in the world that featured in a movie or TV show?
Speaker 10: I have been to the restaurant in bang Kok that was in the hangover off of the building. The views amazing, so we booked in. We had to book three months ahead to get get a table there.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and it costs about.
Speaker 10: Six hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Was it worth it?
Speaker 11: Yeah, it actually was. We loved it.
Speaker 2: Was there any like little Plarque on the wall, like The Hangover was filmed here or anything.
Speaker 10: But it was a little bit touristy, like you could section it was like the Gus station.
Speaker 3: Sorry what about station?
Speaker 11: I can't say, not up station. But it was about twelve courses of smaller. Yeah, but it was amazing. But the view was like to die forse Remember.
Speaker 1: I went to in Tokyo the restaurant where kill Bill was shot. That that Charlie's throne she was in. It wasn't well, she's doing the backflips in the restaurant, the Japanese and it's all over the place like kill Bill was filmed yea. And it was so expensive and it was naggan was there a Yeah, there was a plaque everywhere yeh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, and it was it was like triple the price. We didn't actually realize it was where kill Bill was filmed, and then we got there and I was like, oh, it wasn't great.
Speaker 3: She put them on a signay, Charlie's sun in that pretty sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Kill Phil thirty twenty four ten. Where in the world have you been? From a movie or TV show?
Speaker 4: Simon?
Speaker 8: Good morning, Good morning gang. How are we We're good?
Speaker 4: Excellent tell us.
Speaker 8: I worked security in the week Sundays and I was on I was responsible for film set security for the movie Fools Goal, Fool's Gone.
Speaker 3: So you're a part of that flop Fool's Gone?
Speaker 1: Is that the one with what's his name, Donald Sutherland.
Speaker 8: That's mcconnoughey, MCCONAUGHEYY. Yeah. I worked two sides. I work that side and in the clubs. And I actually refused Matthew on the door of my club because he was paralytic drunk.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 8: He said, I'm going to get I'm going to give my man as you're on to you. I said, you can go your hardest, buddy, you're not coming in.
Speaker 1: That's alcohol from Simon.
Speaker 3: No shoes, Matthew.
Speaker 8: So that's that's.
Speaker 1: A shame because we're not going to even have any production in Australia anymore because Donald Trump's also putting one hundred percent tariff on films and made outside of Hollywood.
Speaker 4: Shame Simon.
Speaker 1: We were filming the Simon gonna have stories like that?
Speaker 5: So what are we going to do with the sound stage of the movie. Well, did you say no to anyone else in the club? Any other slips.
Speaker 8: I have I have done. I refused. I can't even take his name, Clint st No, well I refuse him just I mean, look at him.
Speaker 1: Oh you're getting a noo anyway, who's the other Celebia.
Speaker 3: Refused, We're not moving on to your remembery.
Speaker 1: Come on, we got time.
Speaker 8: Yeah I can't bloody reply. It was the guy that was up.
Speaker 3: See that's when i'd go.
Speaker 4: You can go and all your friends.
Speaker 3: I love about Melbourne. There's some great pubs.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we do a good pub, do a good parma. We've got the best weather in the country per capita.
Speaker 4: I reckon. We've got more pubs than any other city in Australia.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was in Hampton each and all we had was the Sandy and now moved to Bentley. Got a few, got a few, got a numberety. Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 1: Like Look, grew up in Glenaris, which was dry, no pubs were allowed. There were dry suburbs in Melbourn where you weren't allowed to Campbell's. I've heard many wines in campbell Not anymore, maybe once upon a time.
Speaker 2: So I was tatting with a friend of mine the other day who lives nearby, and he's a paramedic.
Speaker 3: He's an ambo.
Speaker 2: He was saying, I actually think this is a really cool thing because we're always waiting on ambulances here in.
Speaker 3: Damn. What are you waiting for ambulances?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: We're doing words you can't say later?
Speaker 1: Aren't we ambulances in there?
Speaker 3: Anyway? Come up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we are often waiting for ambulances.
Speaker 3: He's an ambulance.
Speaker 2: And he was saying, when he's not working, there's an app that he can log onto, right and then say, if something happens to you and you call Triple O.
Speaker 3: When Triple O blasts the.
Speaker 2: Message out to other paramedics, thank you. If he's registered on the app and he's not working that day, he'll get the alert if he's nearby, so he can go. He can just get to the scene first before the ambu him. He gets a few hours over. I was like, it's like a frequent fly program. He goes, Now we get a few hours over.
Speaker 4: That's good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And he was telling me about this because he said he needed to run down to a pub recently because someone was having a cardiac arrest in one of the rooms. You know, there's pubs and some of the pubs have like little overnight stays.
Speaker 1: You can have a motel.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, lady that used to own the public blue heelers, Julie, she had the pull up stairs.
Speaker 3: Wasn't Julie? Wasn't it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: And anyway she had the stairs.
Speaker 1: Is it a hotel, motel or a holiday.
Speaker 4: In bit of everything?
Speaker 1: Really, here's about your girlfriend, I.
Speaker 2: Said, cardiac arrest. He goes, well, yeah, of course, you know, because what they were doing. And what do you mean? He goes, well, that pub, it's it's known that all the rooms at that pub.
Speaker 1: It's a brothel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And he told me the pub and hang on, was it just there for a christening on the weekend?
Speaker 3: That's christening? Was christening?
Speaker 1: Is it? Is it a like a legal brothel?
Speaker 3: I don't think it's. I think it's people just.
Speaker 1: Can rent them by the hour.
Speaker 2: I think it's just unofficially known as a yeah pasty, as a place.
Speaker 1: Like rent by the hour.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Books, I don't want to say the pub. You've been there, she.
Speaker 1: Surprising. It's the one you took me to. Is that the one that said you're going to have a small or a large one.
Speaker 2: You can have it for the night or an hour. Smaller and large white. Yeah, And I'm like, I was just there for a christening. I know I did, like I wasn't tired and booked.
Speaker 1: Around spot for a christening, bad spot.
Speaker 3: For christening now and that there you go, and they've got all these little rooms and.
Speaker 4: I still say those beds have been christened.
Speaker 1: So what sort of thing did he go into as a paramedic?
Speaker 3: A cardiac arrest?
Speaker 2: So someone on the nest, Yeah, on the nest, someone had a heart attack on the on the workbencho.
Speaker 4: He was like, well, decent way to go.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get four. I'm going to get.
Speaker 1: Then pop down for a beer up.
Speaker 3: Exactly smaller or a large one you get the option.
Speaker 4: Yes, fantastic.
Speaker 1: That is quite a cool, like a clever thing. That for the paramedics.
Speaker 3: I thought you were talking about the rooms at the.
Speaker 1: Pub also good for those in need. Sure there's for that too, there would be. Is there enough for that?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: I think they are the old Formula one hotel. Isn't that quite a zippy service?
Speaker 3: Always wanted the Does the form.
Speaker 1: One hotel still exist in Melbourne? Is the airport, isn't it?
Speaker 4: I think it's quite a quite a promo he.
Speaker 1: Can wrench rooms by the hour.
Speaker 3: There's the holiday. In out at the.
Speaker 1: Airport, meet you at the whole t Hotel.
Speaker 3: Holiday. Let's say hello to our next guest.
Speaker 7: Very few people had had a better twenty twenty four than our next guest exploding onto the charts with two massive instant bangers.
Speaker 3: No waking love means she.
Speaker 9: Said, Hi, nice to meet you.
Speaker 5: Please, welcome to the show, Miles Smith.
Speaker 3: I was welcome to Australia. Welcome.
Speaker 1: He has this been somewhere you've always wanted to visit?
Speaker 9: Honestly, it really has. It's a it's a long flight.
Speaker 1: But where did you fly from to get hit?
Speaker 9: We flew so we were in Washington, DC, so seven hours to San Francisco, seventeen hours to.
Speaker 3: Hear it's yeah, how do you go?
Speaker 1: It worth it?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, no, it is worth it. But on the plane I was.
Speaker 3: Like, this is not worth it, Lauren, Lauren won't sit next to me.
Speaker 1: What as long as I'm not next to Jayson.
Speaker 2: I struggle on to our Why to Brisbane? Mate, I'm like sedate me cable timing, I.
Speaker 1: Can't watch movies. Have a wine heaven anyway, Welcome.
Speaker 9: Thank you so you're at the beach as soon as you got it, immediately immediately, it was brilliant, man. I mean, I'm not seeing sound like that in a while. So just to get down there with the boys and have a beer, it was a nice way, you know what. I just googled nearest beach and cycled down there, so I couldn't tell you.
Speaker 1: Melbourne's not really known for its beaches. We're sort of like Sydney is like the glamorous city beaches. Our beaches aren't that good. But you've come at a great time because we've got beautiful weather. You hear, right, at the perfect time to be in Melbourne.
Speaker 9: If it's not known for its beaches, then what we've got back over is even I promise you, yeah, this is this is like luxury to me.
Speaker 3: You're right about the sharks. You're going to go for a swim and even though.
Speaker 1: There was sharks, but he's none out there.
Speaker 9: Don't do that.
Speaker 3: It's a big great white right here.
Speaker 1: Hey, I saw her at the time one hundred most influential nights. How is that? What what a thrill? Or how was it still seering and all ease?
Speaker 9: I still think there was a mistake but I took it is.
Speaker 3: Your hit, spinning mate. What a couple of years you've had. Yeah, there's nuts.
Speaker 9: You know, that was a wild night, you know, I was like watching Serena Williams and some own biles bob their head to star Gaze and all the Avengers singing along. It was it was pretty nuts, to be honest, And it just felt really good that, you know, after a few years of hard work, to be recognized this earlier in my career.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 9: It's awesome.
Speaker 2: Is that the biggest kick for a music artist when not necessarily celebs, but just even a live show, when you're watching people sing your lyrics?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 9: You know what for me, I've I've been playing live since I was like eleven years old in old pubs and old clubs and stuff. And you know, to go from one guy sinking a bit like a guinness looking at me in the eye like shut up, to now, yeah you're interrupted the football to now having thousands of people literally on every part of the globes singing along is the biggest buzz of all.
Speaker 1: It must be amazing.
Speaker 9: It's awesome.
Speaker 1: Who are the performers that you're most inspired by? Was there someone that you watched and you were like, I want to leave that lie.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Ed Ed's a big one of them. Labyrinth was another huge one, you know, Adele, I love so many different different artists and different performers, and Green Day was was the first time. Green Day was the thing that gave me the spot to really they were.
Speaker 2: I think they just got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Speaker 9: I'll be going and hugging that stule.
Speaker 3: You're on the floor hugging that. It'll be like, God, things are going.
Speaker 1: Do you get a lot of downtime between your shows or is your schedule just jam is jammed?
Speaker 9: Is jammed? You know, the last two days I've had off, which has been amazing. It's probably been the first two days off in about six months, and it's just been really nice to just get out and see the city and store the boys. But also like you know, I did a nine to five before this. You know, here we get business management consultancy looking at medium to large enterprises and strategic and organization developments. Very different, very boring, not at all.
Speaker 3: Look like you believe that when you said the job to.
Speaker 9: Honestly, I don't know how I did it for so long I could swear there's.
Speaker 3: So many comedians. It used to be like accountants stuff like that.
Speaker 9: But the thing is is like, you know, when you do that and you're giving him reports at like two am and you're working mad hours, you realize like it's such a privilege and blessed us to do what I do. And then I always think about like doctors, nurses, care work. It's like they're doing more hours than me, and they don't get a thousands people singing their name. So for me, it's like I always got to remind myself like I'm working just as hard as everyone else, and not to think that it's any different than that.
Speaker 1: Is there anything you're missing from home thoughs or anything you're craving while you're on the road that you're.
Speaker 9: Like Nando's but I could see out your windows.
Speaker 1: We actually have a free's account.
Speaker 3: We've got a free cheap account Nando's. We never pay stop.
Speaker 1: Would you like us to take I can take over.
Speaker 2: To Nando's if you want chickens. Don't lie to me now, I kid you not, And they just keep propping up the account.
Speaker 3: The great thing is licensed you can.
Speaker 1: Have a beer around is what you're missing from home. The Portuguese chicken tastes the same though, you know, like when you go to a McDonald's overseas these chicken nuggets.
Speaker 3: He's here good.
Speaker 9: I've not had yet, Makie.
Speaker 1: Is that what you call it?
Speaker 3: With the accent?
Speaker 1: How's your Australian lingo going?
Speaker 9: Absolutely terrible? Yeah, I wouldn't want to do it.
Speaker 3: You're going to try and get a schedule footy game year?
Speaker 9: I'm going to try to. Yeah, absolutely, going to try to. It seems like a bit mental. There's so much going on and the picture isn't even like a proper like it's just it's a circle which I can't wrap my head around. Where's the top of the bottom.
Speaker 1: And people think Australians are mad because of padding?
Speaker 9: Yeah, it looks absolutely It looks like we playing football after a bit. Yeah, but they are professionals, I respect.
Speaker 1: Some of them. Look like they're playing after a few beers as well.
Speaker 3: To be honest, I just quickly you did a pop up in fed square out? Oh yeah on the weekend.
Speaker 1: Did you just decide to do that out of the blue?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: For me, I'm on the other side of the world and there was hundreds of people messaging me saying I couldn't get tickets and I felt terrible. So I thought, you know, it's different from being in London or wherever I am more often, but I'm here, so I might as well meet as many people as I can.
Speaker 1: And then were you worried that, yeah, not many people were going to turn up, or were you worried the crowd was.
Speaker 4: Going to be to be?
Speaker 9: No, even if ten people showed up, they're ten people that really care about the music. And it's not like I'm here all the time. So yeah, for me, it's wherever I'm playing to one person or a thousand people. The fact that people turn up to listen to my music still gets me every single time.
Speaker 1: It's so good. You're absolutely killing it. Congratulations you're playing again in Melbourne tonight. The Melbourne crowds have been good to you.
Speaker 9: Oh gorgeous. They're amazing, aren't they.
Speaker 1: We love you here in Australia, so please come back again soon.
Speaker 3: I will better looking crowds here than us.
Speaker 9: No comment.
Speaker 2: Gorgeous, Yeah mate, you are welcome any time. Such a good attitude. Congratulations on all the success and you are killing it.
Speaker 9: Appreciate you, we must go.
Speaker 1: I've got to go to Nando.
Speaker 2: We are right in the heart of it at the moment looking at high schools for our boys.
Speaker 3: Hell you got well, Felix is in year six. We're on. Yeah, we're on the amount of school tours I've gone to. Are you doing it?
Speaker 4: We're going to go. Is it rude to ask if you're going public or private?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, we are thinking.
Speaker 2: Well, we've just recently moved into quite a good catchment.
Speaker 1: Area that puts prices up.
Speaker 2: Well, we didn't buy for the school zone, but then when we moved in, everyone.
Speaker 3: Was like, you bought a swimming pool and then what.
Speaker 4: Do you call it?
Speaker 1: Well, when you jo you just don't even look at the price, you didn't realize because the prices didn't matter.
Speaker 3: He's got a roundabout at the front.
Speaker 4: He's got a fountain, a found teacher. I think they called it a feature.
Speaker 1: No, he's just bigger than that waterfall, like a motion Nagara falls in the front down he's got Naga falls out of the pool as well. He's got a big water fall off the pool into the pool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right down the side. You do that, So that'd be if it's in a catchment that'd be really price.
Speaker 2: Way expensive anyway, and a butler's you don't.
Speaker 1: Mudroom, not five, but he's got almost has a mudroom. He calls it just the front any way. They got a claw machine.
Speaker 2: The top one hundred Victorian secondary schools have been announced. Many low cost private schools are out performing the big private colleges.
Speaker 1: Low cost private school you know where you mean? Public?
Speaker 5: The religious, the Christians, Catholic, the Catholics can get a discount if you yeah, if you pray the amount.
Speaker 2: I remember I went to Haddy's baptism and the priest got up, was like, you better not be here just baptizing your kid to get into a school.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, absolutely not. Amen, we'll take that discount.
Speaker 1: At which school?
Speaker 4: Like, so they're privately Catholic schools?
Speaker 1: Are they a Catholic school?
Speaker 3: Your boy at the moment? Yeah, of course because amen?
Speaker 1: Wow rich under fraud?
Speaker 4: No a fraudulent rich man.
Speaker 3: Excuse me? Used to be an old boy? All right?
Speaker 4: Okay, so you've been baptized?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I crop the water. Really you haven't, No, would you burn up?
Speaker 1: You've been baptized?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I just thought you would have said aren't you a godparent to someone that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, but you can be a godparent if the other godparent is baptized.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're the fue god parents.
Speaker 3: The water had bounced straight.
Speaker 4: Like I'm wearing a poncho.
Speaker 1: You're a novelty godparent.
Speaker 2: It's a miracle that water just bounds straight off. So the top one hundred schools have come out.
Speaker 1: What's on the least Melbourne Hei and mcrob Haigh Girls. For the reason that makes sense. They're selective school.
Speaker 3: They are you get to pass an entry exam.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're the two smartes schools.
Speaker 4: They are public.
Speaker 3: Yes, you got to be a smart.
Speaker 1: You can't just live in the catchment.
Speaker 3: No, exactly. Yeah. Very where did your school end up?
Speaker 1: Wesley Wesley wowsers.
Speaker 3: I'm still I'm still well out.
Speaker 1: Of one hundred, it gets ninety six. That's very good.
Speaker 3: Glenn Waverley Secondary comic ninety eight.
Speaker 1: That's where Clint went.
Speaker 5: Inspirational, I must say, as a former school captain there, that must be Why well I the Brighton Grammar, Yeah, well.
Speaker 1: It's very smart school secondary. I went to Wesley and gram which was about two hundred meters down the street.
Speaker 3: Do you have to sit an entrance examp to get into.
Speaker 1: The catchment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you school captain, Thank god for the catchment.
Speaker 1: It's good though. It's a good mix of public and private on the list, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Isn't it. There's there's some very good public schools here in there.
Speaker 1: McKinnon is an excellent one.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's our little catchment.
Speaker 1: That High is a very very.
Speaker 4: Good which one? And High High wasn't very good?
Speaker 1: Which one's high?
Speaker 4: Right down the end of like High Street? Right?
Speaker 3: Question?
Speaker 4: I remember High?
Speaker 3: Do you reckon? Just from asking a couple of questions, you can pick whether someone is from a private public school?
Speaker 9: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Oh mate? You do you have a touch shop?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: What was it called the cafe? The cafe private? Private?
Speaker 3: We've been through this now.
Speaker 1: We had a touch shop in the in the primary part of the school.
Speaker 2: Did you have a swimming pool yep? Oh no, we'd get on the bus to go to our to get the where that's private?
Speaker 5: Did you wear a pinafore as part of your school uniform?
Speaker 1: And a boater? What a boater which was like a wide brim hat like a for door.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, look a bookie at the races thirty twenty four ten.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no hat, no play was the rule at our school.
Speaker 2: Oh we had one hat lost and found you'd share it. Thirteen twenty four ten. Let's play public or private.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll ask some questions.
Speaker 3: We'll ask some questions.
Speaker 2: Then we have to work out whether you went to a public or private school. Did you get dropped off or did you get the bus?
Speaker 1: A mixture?
Speaker 3: You got the bus?
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, you did the glenar A seven three four bus. Yeah, right straight down High Street.
Speaker 3: Did you have any buses?
Speaker 1: Clint?
Speaker 3: Did you have a hall or a theater?
Speaker 1: We had both.
Speaker 2: You're on the air with Jason Lauren. The top one hundred schools of Victoria have dropped this morning, so it's got us playing public or privates thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: We'll ask a question, then we have to work out whether you went to a public school or a private school.
Speaker 1: All right, let's do it. Okay, Good morning Joanne, Good morning Joe and Bentley East.
Speaker 3: This morning I had a question for you. Where did you go on school camp.
Speaker 11: Philip Island?
Speaker 1: Did you have a school issued bag that you had to use like a backpack or like a school bag?
Speaker 3: Solid question?
Speaker 12: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, do I ask did you long socks as part of your uniform policy?
Speaker 11: Yes, and during winters?
Speaker 3: Sure is a private.
Speaker 4: Yes, from one that's tight to private school.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah, go to Geelong now hallo.
Speaker 1: Hello, alright, Cat? Did you have a summer uniform and a winter uniform and a sports uniform with they three separate things?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 4: Private?
Speaker 3: Private? Well, no, we had all.
Speaker 8: Three Robinson girls.
Speaker 4: It doesn't really the smart public school.
Speaker 1: It's smart, you're smart? Way Cat? What cat getting the VC?
Speaker 8: We'll go back and ask how I got into that school.
Speaker 1: You don't know how you got in? What did you get? What was your score?
Speaker 8: It was only like sixty something, It was terrible.
Speaker 11: Everyone else was ninety five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe it was the numbers thing. You were just there on a quiet year.
Speaker 5: Okay, here we go, Nicole, it's your time to shine. I'm going to ask the first question. Did you in terms of public transport, did you catch a tram?
Speaker 1: No tram, Nicole? Did you have a school song?
Speaker 10: We did?
Speaker 3: Did you do a theater production?
Speaker 10: There were?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I didn't, but there were theater productions.
Speaker 3: Slide ball here slid yeah, yeah, yeah, this could go either way.
Speaker 1: Think do you know the school song Nicole.
Speaker 11: I don't actually seen Fast Lost, but I reckon it's private.
Speaker 4: I think it's private, based purely on the suburb.
Speaker 1: I reckon it's Oh. I feel like private schools. You never ever forget the school song because they drill it into your head.
Speaker 2: She didn't admit it's been a few years, but she said, like I've forgotten what she used to know it.
Speaker 3: Let's go private. We're going private, Nicole.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did go.
Speaker 1: Is it a girls school? Nicole?
Speaker 10: Girls school?
Speaker 1: There we go the girls school schools. Didn't know the songs as I was a co ed school.
Speaker 2: It's not as many co ed ones out there at the moment. It's always struggling with finding the boys.
Speaker 3: Like there's a lot of just singles.
Speaker 1: You're obviously looking at private.
Speaker 3: No, not necessarily.
Speaker 1: There's no public single sex schools.
Speaker 4: I don't think, well the crob and but they're not.
Speaker 3: They don't.
Speaker 1: They're smart schools.
Speaker 3: Okay, what are you saying? We're not looking at them? We know the jeans. She's got me there.
Speaker 4: Hello, Josh, Hello, where are you from public?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, no, no, hang on, stick with this, Josh.
Speaker 3: Josh, how'd you get to school?
Speaker 8: I played water Polo.
Speaker 4: Is it? Oh?
Speaker 3: What school do you go to?
Speaker 8: Melbourne High School?
Speaker 3: Popular School?
Speaker 1: What do you get in your school?
Speaker 3: Josh?
Speaker 8: Oh ninety something?
Speaker 3: What are you doing now, Josh? What do you do for a living?
Speaker 8: Different?
Speaker 11: Uni?
Speaker 1: When did you think? When did you graduate school year?
Speaker 3: What are you studying to do? Josh?
Speaker 8: Science to Melbourne?
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 8: Science?
Speaker 4: Science?
Speaker 1: Melbourne University? Josh, boy, we didn't even understand it.
Speaker 3: No, I was like, what working at science works?
Speaker 4: What you said first?
Speaker 3: Uni?
Speaker 4: Josh?
Speaker 8: I was pretty sure.
Speaker 4: Do you ever go?
Speaker 2: No, that's not every day your chance to win five thousand dollars. Let's head to Clyde North and happy birthday for yesterday Taylor.
Speaker 8: Hello, yod hey you guys.
Speaker 1: How did you turn yesterday? Taylor?
Speaker 5: Oh? Thirty three?
Speaker 8: But I feel that one hundred and three?
Speaker 3: So do you know that feeling? Yeah, that feeling hoody.
Speaker 8: Brag for made I'm a mad dog's the border?
Speaker 3: Well you are going to.
Speaker 1: Love this No guess quiz master today exactly.
Speaker 3: Plus just forgetting through.
Speaker 2: I'm go to chuck your family past to the Doggies via the Bombers May seventeen at Marvel Stadium.
Speaker 6: Oh mate, Every.
Speaker 4: Year Ago Brand adversary's icing on the cake.
Speaker 3: Well, there you go.
Speaker 1: You can grow to the football for your anniversary.
Speaker 8: My missus mad on Supporterer.
Speaker 9: So the last nine years.
Speaker 4: Ago, every single match being love. Yeah, absolutely love.
Speaker 3: Throw down in the stands.
Speaker 2: Get a Western Bulldog six game membership for sixty six bucks. Visit members Western Bulldogs dot com dot slash Nova.
Speaker 3: All right, Taylor, you want to go for five k this.
Speaker 7: Morning, Let's have it, crack, Let's do it five thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Now. I want to point out rules are simple.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 3: You will hear a question.
Speaker 4: From Riley West.
Speaker 2: You have three seconds to answer. Now, Taylor, you need to be specific with the answer. Okay, you'll understand why when you hear the question.
Speaker 3: Are you ready? Let's do it? This is gettable? I think it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember seeing it the news recently. Actually actually for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Hi, I'm Riley West from the Western Bulldogs and this is your five thousand dollars question.
Speaker 4: Where are the twenty twenty six Winter Olympics being held? Three two one Melbourne?
Speaker 3: There bull Oh the Bob's letting goes off here at Albert Bark.
Speaker 1: No, it's in Milanlan Milano Cortina, which is of course in Italy Milan.
Speaker 4: Is Paula's a nice drink.
Speaker 1: We always say, if you don't know, I guess, I.
Speaker 3: Know, I know, but you know, try at a crack crack umbella.
Speaker 4: Do you reckon they should get rid of Jamara hugil Hagen?
Speaker 6: Do you know what any club lands him? I reckon they're gonna, They're gonna have a good player in their heads.
Speaker 1: He's a good player.
Speaker 3: That's a yes, it is.
Speaker 1: I thought they'd already done that.
Speaker 4: Noah, he's on.
Speaker 3: Leave the moment. Hey Tayler, thanks to giving a crack mate, enjoy the footy.
Speaker 8: Thanks guys, appreciate him.
Speaker 2: No worries. Five K question returns this time tomorrow. Guys coming up next. It's one of our favorite segments.
Speaker 1: See, we've not done well this morning.
Speaker 2: We haven't put you in a great mood. It is words you can't say. Thirteen twenty four to ten is our number. We've all had a few shockers this morning. I actually think this is a really cool thing because we're always waiting on ambulances here in.
Speaker 3: Damn it. What are you waiting for ambulances? Lauren Phillips had one as well.
Speaker 1: Two Days Wins Australia nail biting reality series that tests the knowledge and nerve that the participants, participants and me. You added one. I think no, all right this morning we just don't have it. Are you doing in the six am news? You couldn't spit something.
Speaker 2: We don't use replace from the news that we all day thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 4: All that you get three hours of content.
Speaker 2: Third, eight twenty four ten is our number. Is there a word you cannot say? Give us a call in return. I got two undred dollar Cogan vouchers up for grabs. Words you can't say? Coming up next, you're on over one hundred. Good morning, easily quiet.
Speaker 7: I'm hunting what it's words you can't say?
Speaker 2: All right, let's do it. Words you can't say. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number with I had some good ones in the past.
Speaker 10: The trains go along the whale Away.
Speaker 1: Track, the wow Way track, the wild Way become a security garden.
Speaker 8: I can't say Amberance. I have to call the Umberance.
Speaker 1: I would like a glass to cord called the Humber Ones.
Speaker 3: There's one rule with this. We are laughing with.
Speaker 1: You, not Sometimes you couldn't say amble once this morning. Either ambulance ambulace.
Speaker 2: Ambulance ambulance tribune RU is the one with tribunal tribunal tribunal life in the tribunal Tribune.
Speaker 1: I was on the phone to you the other day, Clinton, there was a word I could not say. No, I can't remember it. It was really complex. It'll come to me. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 3: Great chat.
Speaker 1: I thought you were going to remember then you.
Speaker 4: I can't remember what I did forty ago.
Speaker 3: That led No.
Speaker 1: I thought was going to go yeah, was this right?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 4: Shall we open it up? Let's go Lily, good morning, good morning. Have you got a word you can't say? Lily?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I say sorry, cal pit.
Speaker 1: Caterpillar. Do you say it again, Lily? Cal Is it a calipillar that turns into a butterfly?
Speaker 3: I believe it is.
Speaker 1: Can you say that the caterpillar turns into the butterfly?
Speaker 10: Calip turns into a butterfly?
Speaker 2: All right, thanks to you called. Let's go about Martha Brooke, use your word in a sentence.
Speaker 3: Go for it.
Speaker 10: I do not have high cholesterol.
Speaker 1: Go on one more time.
Speaker 11: I do not have high.
Speaker 8: Choresterol.
Speaker 1: Cholesterol. Cholesterol is kind of complicated. I'm not having a good day today. Cholesterol is complicated, cholesterol, cholesterol.
Speaker 2: All right, stay down that way, let's go to Frankston morning, Jess, use your word in a sentence.
Speaker 8: I had my ultrasound done both.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, that's a pretty The other one that's hard is the neithotist.
Speaker 4: A lot of people can't say nog raugha.
Speaker 8: Sug no Africa, Africa.
Speaker 3: What's the one that types it out in the courtroom?
Speaker 4: Typist?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, court snograph, screnographer, scenographer, it's araph sonographer.
Speaker 4: Is what does ultra sound?
Speaker 3: Screnograph?
Speaker 4: Just the typist?
Speaker 3: We're checking. Brady's checking the court.
Speaker 4: Know what you what you mean?
Speaker 3: Executive producer Brady.
Speaker 6: A court type is also known as a stenographer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the checkography quickly.
Speaker 3: Don't we need one of those?
Speaker 4: I used to be able to do shorthand when I was.
Speaker 3: A court reporter.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, are you actually one hundred?
Speaker 4: Seriously? You had to, you had to, You had to take down all the nights.
Speaker 3: Do you write?
Speaker 4: I don't understand short hands shorthand?
Speaker 1: So what what did every word have a short It was like another language.
Speaker 4: It's another language. I forgot it?
Speaker 1: Did you learn that at school? Did you just make it up?
Speaker 4: Now you learned at university?
Speaker 1: I got kicked out.
Speaker 3: Did you ever have to talk to.
Speaker 4: The unbelievable that I was a court reporter? I did?
Speaker 3: Really? What would you please to court your honor?
Speaker 1: What did you have to say?
Speaker 4: May I please to court your honor?
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: May I speak?
Speaker 1: And what would you say?
Speaker 5: I would say? I'd like to oppose that suppression order? We have legal representation on the way I act on behalf of Channel nine media friends including the Age and the Herald Son.
Speaker 3: My media friends with.
Speaker 1: Gang. I don't want to with him. May I please the court to court? Instead of can I speak in the court?
Speaker 3: What about approaching the bench? You're allowed to have seen that on?
Speaker 1: Oh you can't know. He's not he's not a lawyer. He's a lonely journalist with his media friends on behalf of my media friends in the Age.
Speaker 5: We're stalling tactic and then you wait for the lawyer to come and do his.
Speaker 1: Thing or the lawyer do may I please the court?
Speaker 4: Further to Clint Danaway's application.
Speaker 1: Oh my, we must go and watch.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Let's go to Berwick Morning Maddie.
Speaker 3: Hi, Hello, how old are you?
Speaker 1: I'm thirteen?
Speaker 3: Can you use your word in a sentence?
Speaker 10: Ah, I don't like bibber legography.
Speaker 11: Sorry, wow, I don't like billy giography.
Speaker 1: Okay, she doesn't lie.
Speaker 12: It's that science term in school.
Speaker 9: My teacher always.
Speaker 12: Says it biography or bibliography, the second one, the second one that what is it?
Speaker 1: Bibliography?
Speaker 4: A bibliography?
Speaker 5: Any bibliography at the end of your assignment, where you.
Speaker 1: Exactly, yeah, that got you out of getting done for plagiarism because you're like, no, it's in the bibliography anyway.
Speaker 4: More of this with Jay Thorn and that.
Speaker 1: Guy Gala Met Gala.
Speaker 2: Is this the night put on by the lady? It has the and a winter He looks like stack at helmet.
Speaker 1: Lewis Hamilton is the chair this year.
Speaker 4: He looks fashionable and winter.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, is she though?
Speaker 1: She Rihanna? That girl has just turned up the Carlisle Hotel and the story goes that she has a baby on the way.
Speaker 3: She really when you were drinking with her on New Year's Eve, weren't.
Speaker 1: Yes, that was five months ago.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's why she Maybe that.
Speaker 4: Night they might at one of my favorite things.
Speaker 1: She's pregnant Rihanna and asap rocket another baby on the way.
Speaker 5: Was you and I talking about all the fush we did the fashion review?
Speaker 1: Tomorrow's Diana Ross has arrived.
Speaker 4: She's an angel, said, a halo with a big train. Now that train, look at that?
Speaker 2: That's that looks like spotlight vomited on her. It's a lot of feathers.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell you who looks the best so far. In my humble opinion, she doesn't get it wrong very often, Zendaya. She's an all white. She's got like a three piece suit with a white bow tie and a white top hat. And you watch how many people pull that luke out for Derby Day.
Speaker 3: I love a girl in a suit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, a big boy.
Speaker 1: No, I do think women look great. I love a power suit.
Speaker 3: Do you when you wear your suit, do you have a shirt on and neath?
Speaker 1: Or go raw dog me or Jase, Because it's a real thing for chicks to do nothing.
Speaker 2: But these would need a lot of tape. So for a shirt, yeah, for.
Speaker 4: A shirt.
Speaker 1: Anyway. We'll keep an eye on the met glor But Zendea wins for.
Speaker 4: The change out fits inside, because I.
Speaker 1: Think sometimes carry with your carpet. Remember Kim Kardashian. Kardashian famously wore the Marilyn Monroe she did Archival and people were outraged and she had to get her ribs taken out to squeeze into some and then they take it off when they sit down for dinner so they don't ruin.
Speaker 4: Like Dana Ross, she'd have vulcro, so.
Speaker 1: She just I think it'd be a full costume change. I don't think she'd be ripping it off like the.
Speaker 4: Press stud top.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe you don't want to be spilling the beef or the chicken.
Speaker 1: Just text day on ass and check.
Speaker 4: Can you just share doing these days?
Speaker 1: Well? Her son recently, just.
Speaker 2: Like we're talking about Rihanna a second ago. Right, You're at a bar in New York at New Year's Eve and Rihanna's drinking next to you, and then you just go.
Speaker 1: He's friends of friends and we were at the bar and he started singing and I started singing along with my friends and you should stop. He can actually really sing. And I was like, well, wise, he's such a good singer. And they said, Stana.
Speaker 3: Do it Angel? Yeah, a voice of Angel.
Speaker 1: I'm big Lizza's daughter and let me tell you, I inherited her voice and that ain't a good thing. But off you go over to you.
Speaker 4: I love you. Call him anyway.
Speaker 1: I'll text him and see if his mom's dress has pressed stuf I.
Speaker 4: Come on for a chat coming up next.
Speaker 2: Something very embarrassing. We need to admit Eminem and Mum to be yet again. Rihanna just announce this morning on the way.
Speaker 1: Well she's turned up pre Met Gala with a baby belly.
Speaker 3: Well that's a plus one.
Speaker 1: I'm loving the Met Gala outfits.
Speaker 4: You know what tomorrow Diana.
Speaker 1: Ross looks like she's got the most outrageous so far. A z Inda is winning for me. Lewis Hamilton looks good too. He's a co chair.
Speaker 4: Is he something like.
Speaker 3: Silver or something?
Speaker 1: They're all in wan hang on to life.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 3: It's a stand by.
Speaker 1: Garla theme twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: Standing by.
Speaker 4: Rolling Radio.
Speaker 1: It is super fine tailoring. Black style, this style click, It takes classic European men's wearing, makes it its own question black style.
Speaker 3: You'd be a tux guy.
Speaker 4: I'm a tux guy.
Speaker 3: Is a tux where there's like that different color black down the leg of the pants, like there's like a strip.
Speaker 4: No, what a tux is?
Speaker 1: Just?
Speaker 3: But have you seen the strip on the silk?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very formal?
Speaker 3: Is that very formal? Black?
Speaker 1: I love a man in black tie?
Speaker 3: Where do we sit on? Like when the bow tie is undone, it looks like sexy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it depends how attractive you are, gotcha, some men should keep it.
Speaker 3: Don Can you do that with a clip bow tie?
Speaker 1: To get it off a man in a black No, if you're going to under your top, we've got to take it off. Look where's my Paul in a black tie? He looks great in the suit.
Speaker 3: Radio.
Speaker 2: If you look at your radio, you can see what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: You know what, Thank god we're getting out of here, because I've had it up to here with you today. He's been talking, he's been talking about things all morning that people can't say. I show you one picture of my handsome fiance. And just because you don't look as good in a black do you even own a black tie outfit? Like the full bow tie tuxedo.
Speaker 3: Looks not the same kind of just wear Like.
Speaker 1: No humber bump, you're a cumber bun guy.
Speaker 3: What's the thing? And holds the.
Speaker 1: Like in Dumb and Dumber.
Speaker 4: We didn't even talk about it today. You know there was an earthquake class night. Where was the two point seven on the rick disc?
Speaker 1: That doesn't sneeze and there's a bigger unless it.
Speaker 3: Hits threes, it doesn't get air to him on the show.
Speaker 4: That is it.
Speaker 2: We are out of here. Guys, have a right day. Aaron Rich is in next Gray.
Speaker 1: It's twenty sixty, Grace and Sunny Melvin. Let's go do some sun dancing.
Speaker 4: Look at that dancing.
Speaker 1: Let's go walk the time the sun dancing Sundance. I don't not just dancing in the sun.
Speaker 3: Say tomorrow everyone, Bye.
Speaker 4: Case and Lauren.
Speaker 1: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the Socials.