Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome back to the Mass twenty podcast with me Joshua Fox. Today, I have quite possibly the biggest spoiler of the season, and it comes via Jackie of our people. Although it is up to you if you believe it or not, it is also up to you if you carry on listening. As I've just said, there will be spoilers.
Speaker 2: Before I get.
Speaker 1: Into this, though, I just want to say at the start of the season, I was not vibing Jackie at all. I didn't quite understand her or what she was about, and I still don't necessarily understand her, but I do think she is hugely entertaining. The different side to her I've seen on her socials I actually enjoy following. So yeah, I've completely changed my opinion on Jackie. Do I believe some of the crying on the show's fake?
Speaker 2: Yes? Completely, But am I entertained also? Yes? But no back to this.
Speaker 1: So, in another rogue move, on Tuesday night, she did a TikTok live and during that live, she was asked if any couples from this year's season are still together, and she said.
Speaker 3: This, any couples still together basically not, Sorry, no, I don't actually know because I don't talk to everyone.
Speaker 1: Anymore, which is basically her saying without actually saying, that Ree and Jeff are potentially now over. As far as we are now, Rie and Jeff a the only couple still together, and that's not including Jackie and Clint because they don't really count because they match themselves post shout and Channel nine and the experts can take zero.
Speaker 2: Credit for that.
Speaker 1: I know Jackie did say she's not a hundred percentua about that, but I don't know. It feels a bit weird because as far as we all know, Ree and Jeff are still together. You know, I saw them on Valentine's Day kissing in real life as he dropped her.
Speaker 2: Off at that lunch.
Speaker 1: So has something happened since then and they've since broken up? Or is this just Jackie's stirring stuff as she openly dislikes Ree, which it potentially is.
Speaker 2: But either way, I will look into that.
Speaker 1: But on the subject of Jackie going rogue, I have pulled together a load of her other random Instagram stories, videos, quotes from the she keeps doing, and here's a lot of stuff you may find interesting. Firstly, this is Jackie confirming that yes, her apartment in Manley during homestay was indeed an Airbnb and explaining why, by the way, guys, yes.
Speaker 3: I did rent an Airbnb. Well, no, I didn't even rent an Airbnb. Production rented in an Airbnb for my homes days because I have housemates and I didn't want Well, they can't film when you've got housemates. That's just an fyi for anyone that read that article. Ryan's just hurt. He's a little boy, he's a man child, and he's lashing out and trying to get the Daily Mail to write all his bullshit articles.
Speaker 1: And here's Jackie explaining the thing that actually horrified her the most about Ryan's house that they didn't show on TV.
Speaker 3: Ryan's house was an absolute rotty miss Somebody has to take a screenshot of my to do list because they will expose that man.
Speaker 2: I exposed him.
Speaker 3: On National TV. He had eggs and his fridge that were like two and a half months old. It was gross.
Speaker 1: Underway from the rotten eggs, Jackie was off also sickened by his.
Speaker 3: Bird sheets were like so oily. He hadn't washed them in months, maybe years. You know how boys boys like don't always wash this stuff. That was what Ryan's place.
Speaker 1: Was like, while we're on the subject of how Jackie like openly talks about enjoying the finer things in life and wanting a nice lifestyle, you know, a nice place by the water.
Speaker 2: She wants a man who can match her earnings and all that.
Speaker 1: Clint was asked this week in his own rogue Fucking ql A on his TikTok, which he's now launched, if he thinks Jackie is a go digger, given that as soon as she broke up with Ryan on the show, she essentiously moved straight into his big mansion in Tasmania.
Speaker 2: And Clint said this in response to that question, Oh.
Speaker 1: She's definitely not a gold digger.
Speaker 3: She's got her own money, she makes her own money, and definitely.
Speaker 1: Not a girl. Now back to Jackie's rogue posts, because they are a lot more entertaining. No offense to Clint. Now, I don't agree with you as speculating and diagnosing participants with any kind of conditions. You know, sat on their silvers watching the TV, which is why I don't cover rumors, which stem from people just guessing certain things based on behaviors they're watching. But in a recent video, Jackie did actually address the constant comment she received from people claiming that she is neurodivergent.
Speaker 3: I haven't been diagnosed with anything. I don't identify as neurodivergent. I don't have an issue with anyone who is. I actually have a thing and love autistic people because they're so sweethearted and kind and sensitive, and I'm very sensitive person as well. So yeah, that's just on that one.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: I just want to say, I really do not agree with how viewers, will you know, be so adamant this person has this thing or suffers from this condition or and sorry, maybe suffers not the right word there. This isn't something I'm that confident speaking on, But I just want to say, yeah, I don't agree with that. But I included Jackie's answer there because it's that claim that she is neurodivergent has been so prominent, so I suppose her openly responding to it is her saying okay, let's stop.
Speaker 2: Moving on now. Though.
Speaker 1: If you want another big spoiler, here's Jackie explaining what happens at the reunion.
Speaker 3: Yes, we spoil the reunion. Me and clinto, we run it. We are we just come in and tell everyone there it's a circus.
Speaker 1: Jackie also did a video where she was asked if she purposely went out of her way just to anno Ryan during their time together.
Speaker 3: I purposely wound Ryan up. Yes I did. I sometimes purposely wound Rye up. But other times I was just trying to be nice and like try and get along with him, but we'd always end up just fighting all the time.
Speaker 1: And despite all of her drama with Ryan, she did briefly say something nice about him kind of.
Speaker 3: I did like Ryan at times. I had a soft spot for his quirkiness. And I think you've cried too if you're married to Ryan, Like imagine going on National TV and thinking you're going to meet the man of your dreams and then marrying Ryan, Like, how sad would you be?
Speaker 1: In another video Jackie, and then she had her thoughts on the wider cast.
Speaker 3: Personally, I felt like our cast was one big influencer.
Speaker 2: First.
Speaker 3: First, the first was so obvious at dinner parties when everyone was screaming and yelling constantly and wanted to be the one to instigate drama and ask the questions, and people would like repeat the same question so that they got to be the ones that would ask it on the TV. It was so icky, And yeah, there are a lot of people who are actors and influencers and whatnot. Not enough normal people. That's what I struggled with. Not enough like just chill every day blokes or people who just don't like drama. I hated the drama. I shouldn't have gone on the stupid show. I didn't realize it was so drama focused. I thought I signed up for a love show and there was no love. I kept saying, where is the love, Where's the love? Where is the love? Because this is not love, this is not love.
Speaker 2: Give me the love.
Speaker 3: I hated it, and where's the love? The love, the love. I'm so happy now, I'm happy. I'm out of that that shit.
Speaker 2: And then she shared her thoughts on Jeff specifically.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jeff was an interesting one because when he came into the experiment, he seemed like a really nice guy, and then by week two he was yelling aggressively at people at the dinner parties. I definitely saw him in a different life light. After Beth and TJ's wedding and he sat by and led his wife at him to gas like me and frame me for having sent a sneaky text to her husband even though she was there. I felt like he was just letting her speak and he was kind of supporting her like a nice guy would do. But I felt like it just liked integrity and if it was me, i'd call out my partner for that. But at the same time, he was comforting me at the wedding and he put his hand across the table and was like, it's okay, calm down, and while Ree was feeding Ryan potatoes like being a complete bitch basically. But yeah, after a couple swap, like during a couple swap, I called him out for licking integrity and lying on camera and called him out for having light about sharing a bed with me. Yeah, that's the situation now.
Speaker 1: And now to wrap this little episode up, Jackie did another video where she detailed what exactly her job is, as there's been much confusion around this, okay.
Speaker 3: So I started off in civil litigation in New Zealand, working on disputes and dispute resolution, so mainly equity, trusts, negligence and things like that. Then I moved into investment law, so I worked as an investment analyst, working on capital raisers and finance for big commercial projects in New Zealand and international investment attraction for the government. Then I moved into working for venture capital, so working in a tech accelerator called tech Stars where they invest in early stage tech companies. And then I worked in legal recruitment because recruitment's very similar to venture capital if you know anything about the industries. Then I was working as an investment lawyer in again rich capital startups and things like that, and now currently I have a business. Yeah, so it's a long journey, but that's my career.
Speaker 1: And brave that went a bit above my head. To be honest, I'm still not entirely sure what she does, but it sounds like she does clever things that I'm not clever enough to quite understand. But good on you, Jackie. That's all I got for now. Have a lovely day, everybody,