Speaker 1: SnO with Jason Lauren at Mountcola.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning and welcome to Snowver.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Jason, morning clink. We were coming to you live from Mount Buller this morning.
Speaker 1: Hang on, we're cutting it up on the slopes.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you were the chair.
Speaker 1: Guy said to say, how long did you last on the slopes? I was going to get tonight. I lasted a lot longer than you. That's a good point.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I just remembered I've left my skis out there. I have to return them to the high shop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they can stay outside.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, No, I've left them at the slopes on Burke Street.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. This is very cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got up here yesterday into a top of Mount Buller. Not a great deal of snow up here, but it was dumping last night at dinner was.
Speaker 2: Last night was amazing. Be a nice little poona, a little bit of pasta. The snow was falling down on the back. I felt like I was in a little rom com and you guys kicked on.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: No, Then I looked over and saw a Clinton and I was on the other side of the table, and I'm like, oh no, more of a comedy.
Speaker 3: Just you guys kicked on and went out and saw the sit and sounds of town last night.
Speaker 1: It comes the lecture from guys. It was good. It was good. We are We tried to support small business on the mountain.
Speaker 3: Good for you.
Speaker 1: We went to staff quarters.
Speaker 3: Oh you went to the staff.
Speaker 1: How did they let you do it? Is that where we were? That's why everyone thought I was a ski instructor.
Speaker 3: They would have taken one look at you and gone he ain't a ski instructor.
Speaker 1: The glasses in the quarter were were the staff last night.
Speaker 3: There's always a mountain like this, a pub or a bar where all the staff gather.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's like we're on below deck, but in the snow. Basically, yeah, okay, long Bow.
Speaker 3: But hey, we had a great time up here at Mount Below.
Speaker 1: It has been awesome. I'm going to bring the kids up as well. The drive long drive wasn't that bad.
Speaker 2: It's just more like I had you guys in the back doubting my ability to climb the mountain.
Speaker 3: Well, look, you weren't that confident coming up the mountain. I think that was part of the struggle.
Speaker 2: Well, apparently we didn't need chains yesterday, but I was hoping the chains were on there because the Jason's driving.
Speaker 3: I was hoping Jase was going to have to stop and put them on, just for comedic value, to watch you.
Speaker 2: Try, and for everybody listening what I was going through your stairs. I was driving Lawrence cart which is like a semi trailer, a huge bloody defender. And then as I'm going up the mountain, I've got Huey and Dewey here in the back seat going you.
Speaker 1: Know what, you go off the edge, you'll be dead. You'd be dead down that road.
Speaker 2: Was that us saying that louis not a very good drive, and I had her singing bloody Tina read a change?
Speaker 1: Do we need to change? It was quite the ordeal. But yeah, look we had an absolute rip ripping this morning. What's cold up here?
Speaker 3: This morning?
Speaker 1: We're at the snow.
Speaker 3: I know I think it was going to be that cold, so did I.
Speaker 2: Because when we were ar I got out of the car in your shorts and a T shirt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's it's minus one and a half.
Speaker 1: I had to go the souvenir store to buy some goggles and gloves. Did you buy some pants?
Speaker 3: No? You went to put ski boots on with ankle socks on.
Speaker 2: The lady at the high Shot really had a field day. She's like, you haven't done this before, have you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: What gives it aways?
Speaker 3: At the board shorts or the ankle socks.
Speaker 1: So you're in an attitude this morning? All right, you got a mood? Hey? What why mine a mate? I'm just staring come.
Speaker 2: Down, I'm going back to bed. Hey, Cooder has made headlines with a promise. He's got to try and get behind him and make him a.
Speaker 1: Little with him.
Speaker 2: You know what, it's a long shot with the cost of living at the moment, he's got my vote. We'll reveal what he plans to do for Melbourne and the city area coming up after six point thirty this morning, not only that five K question on the way as well, but coming up next all the details. When I how do they put again cut the slopes, shed the snow.
Speaker 1: Stop talking started shedding. That's the one. This is an over one hundred. Good morning, Jason Lauren.
Speaker 3: Jason Lauren, wake up feeling good on Nomber one hundred. Jason Lauren on socials,