Speaker 1: You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clinton as well, and coming up details on our annual Mother's Day lunch this year.
Speaker 2: It's an absolute ripper. Mum's gone wild two venues.
Speaker 3: Yes, Andy Lee, we love spoiling the mums of Melbourne and this is going to be our best one. And my mom is just jumping out of his skin with excitement.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: What age group of mums. If you're in yep, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: You can bring your mom, goold, be your mom and you don't want your kids there, so that's well, I mean no, no little kid, but like I'm a.
Speaker 2: Kid, so it sounded fine.
Speaker 4: I think you are not a kid.
Speaker 2: You're a You're a woman, You're a libel.
Speaker 5: And that is true.
Speaker 4: Sorry, we are live.
Speaker 5: I am I am child, so yes, I will be with my mom andie Lee.
Speaker 2: Is on the air with us. This morning.
Speaker 1: The Hundred with Andy Lee returns with the Prime Minister facing the nation tomorrow seven thirty or nine and nine now.
Speaker 5: Elbows on the hundred.
Speaker 6: He's on this seven would face the hundred. We bring out a celebrity, the first thing is we don't introduce them. We turned one hundred and go how many do you recognize this? How many of you recognize this person? Elbow didn't get one hundred percent?
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 4: Is there anything more Australian?
Speaker 5: Oh god, do you know what I reckon? People? People would say no, just to be like.
Speaker 6: No, we double checked. It's it's I mean, make it fascinates. But definitely the show fascinates me. Is you always think, oh, well everyone should know that, but this person was just country person that just was farmer.
Speaker 4: That's all I wanted to do.
Speaker 2: Contelle in the name of the opposition leader.
Speaker 5: There you go like, we also doesn't know the national anthem?
Speaker 2: I do. I just don't know that that verse.
Speaker 5: No, you didn't know.
Speaker 7: You bug it up the first anyway.
Speaker 6: So Elbow on tomorrow face the hundred he gets asked about Trump. So that was fascinating to hear his response on that. But the other thing I asked him is like, you know, when you don't like a foreign leader, I'm not linking that to Trump, so don't a context by So when you don't like a foreign leader, how good you're giving the fake smile when you for the press have to do the handshake.
Speaker 2: I've seen the promo. He's good at Don't.
Speaker 7: They all buy each other gifts as well? Wouldn't you just buy the most repulsive gift.
Speaker 4: For what's that the most repulsive gift?
Speaker 7: Well, I don't Carlton Jumper, but I mean, don't they do it a handover of gifts?
Speaker 5: Remember when he was going to see Donald Trump, We're asking.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's actually down at Westfield.
Speaker 3: You don't think it was when Elbow was meeting the royal family and the kids and we were like, what are you going to take?
Speaker 5: And he took baby little ug boots and.
Speaker 7: Likes a six pack of Elbow Lago or whatever it is.
Speaker 2: But he's not.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he took He went to see the home Brew, he went to see Kiss Darma the Britain, and he took along the six pack.
Speaker 1: Chap in some pups. You need to get it at Bloody Old Mates exactly.
Speaker 3: Elbow Beerking Old Mates is doing all right.
Speaker 5: Elbows.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Old Mates, Clint and I were talking about this in pre drinks because we're on from five thirty. I believe there was a theft that's gone down at Old Mate.
Speaker 5: Yes, oh my god, I can't believe that serious thefts.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if someone stole the Australian Woman's Weekly cookbook front cover that we've got frame.
Speaker 2: So they've taken the whole front.
Speaker 6: They take the whole frame, down the pants, yeah, and took up the up the jumper and out. And so we said, hey, look we've got the person on camera.
Speaker 4: We know who you are, we know who you are.
Speaker 6: We don't know who they are because Manhattan's a big city, but we've we've identified the person. But we just want it back. And we said, look, if it comes back safely, eight dollars schooners for.
Speaker 4: The rest of may.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 4: I think this is a dangerous It came back this morning, and what everyone's going to do.
Speaker 2: Now you go down and flog it.
Speaker 4: You feel like we're just going to have theft. We should have gone the other way. Yeah, it doesn't come back twenty.
Speaker 5: Dollars yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: Fo up there it got return It got returned safely this morning, anonymously.
Speaker 4: How was it return just on the doorstair anonymously dropped off?
Speaker 3: They just left it on the doors. Goodness, do we know if it was an Australian or American? It feels like a very Australian thing to do.
Speaker 2: Oh do you reckon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want the Women's Weekly cookbook on my wall in my New York world.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Probably, I don't know, but I'll try and get more details for you.
Speaker 5: Please.
Speaker 2: What cakes did you get as a kid out of the Woman's Week?
Speaker 1: The cricket pitch, Yeah, we're talking about I had the train, the swimming pool, the jelly with.
Speaker 5: The joh yeah, that was doing it. Yeah, and the dark remember the duck with the.
Speaker 2: Tips the packet?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: Andy talked to us about the hundred because I love when you come on and give.
Speaker 6: Us competition between the preview done. Here we go, we'll just jump into it. It's all about percents. This is about Australians behavior. What percent of Australians have been asassitated?
Speaker 5: Oh, twelve percent that I was going to say four.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go eight, eight to a flyer anyone here?
Speaker 4: No, no, I haven't been so lucky.
Speaker 6: How what percent of Austrains have broken up with someone after something they saw on their social media on the.
Speaker 3: Other person's social media or thirty really yeah, ticks blow up all the time about stuff.
Speaker 2: But twenties, I'm going to say forty five?
Speaker 6: Clean, It's got this one just four percent, but enough to put it on all of Australia, so that includes a seven year old.
Speaker 2: You have to explain that question of the seven year olds.
Speaker 4: All right, one more, Okay, here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 1: I've just realized this show could really get get you in an argument with your part and you're watching together.
Speaker 6: Opinion based question. Oh what percent of Australians feel it's okay to tell their partner they find someone else attractive?
Speaker 2: Oh? Those silly people.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: This is like the people on the first site where they put the photos in the wrong order.
Speaker 5: Oh, it'd be high.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's the best policies.
Speaker 5: Wait, how is it word to say that someone else is attractive?
Speaker 7: Oh thirty two, it's sixty yeah, I would say about fifty seventy five, fifty sixty three.
Speaker 5: You guys split and it's all the tricks, right.
Speaker 3: We don't mind saying, oh he's hot, he's hot, but if it's the other way around, you're like, what do you mean? What do you mean that?
Speaker 5: Sixty three percent all favals?
Speaker 6: Oh, my partner, Beck, she'll just list them when I say what your leave. She's got a running list seven or so, which is not great. One day, wight of work, you're going to meet it. Yeah, one day I said to Beck if you had to sleep with one of my friends.
Speaker 5: Now, that's a slippery question.
Speaker 4: You pick. Before I finished the k on pick, she went, Ben or Tim.
Speaker 5: I could answer that about your friends to.
Speaker 2: Andy Lee.
Speaker 1: The one hundred with Andy I returns Prime Minister facing the Nation Tomorrow. Night's seven thirty on nine and nine outs a bloody great show making Gratu.
Speaker 4: Just appreciate it, Thanks for coming in.
Speaker 2: It's twenty five Fast Day. This is Nova.
Speaker 3: Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the Socials show