Speaker 1: We had a Brisbane way to the Broncos.
Speaker 2: Oh it's rugby.
Speaker 1: An r L. I was waiting for you to pick up on that.
Speaker 2: Now, these boys tend to do really.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what.
Speaker 3: It's Origin time, so even more people do silly things, especially the farms.
Speaker 4: Is this when they're oh yeah, this is when they come out to play peak madness?
Speaker 3: Because you know how your beautiful Paul he goes up to the Origin, doesn't he?
Speaker 2: Well, we didn't we go here gets.
Speaker 1: On the cans. I'm here, yeah, every Now that's right? Did we?
Speaker 2: We did to We all sat in a big long road. There was a whole crew.
Speaker 1: Of us go to the Marines. The Marines.
Speaker 2: It was nighttime.
Speaker 4: There was fireworks and there was it was actually there was a full like laser display was.
Speaker 1: There was to The RL still has cheerleaders. How do we feel about it? No?
Speaker 2: Don't they just what's wrong with that? Is it not good?
Speaker 5: They're not like the American ones where they're demonstrating like jumps and all that. It's more just like throwing pump pumps in front of the hammered people.
Speaker 3: I think the basketball still has cheerleaders too.
Speaker 2: I love cheerleaders.
Speaker 4: There's a team in America, America. I think I want to say maybe the Golden States and their cheerleaders are all older people like they're like the Golden Girls of cheerleading.
Speaker 1: Are you're not doing it? You're not doing it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't have to get ladder to get they're like the and they're one of the basketball teams. Cheerleading team.
Speaker 3: You should tub yourself in.
Speaker 4: I'm not quite flexible or old enough yet. They're very good and people love them. I think it's can someone look at that? I think it's Golden State Warriors?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 2: Is that the San Francisco team?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're the Golden Girls of cheerleaders.
Speaker 1: Let's go back to Briste Golden Golden Raecee Walsh is the broadcast? Is the broadcast?
Speaker 2: I didn't do it, Golden State worries.
Speaker 1: Do not think back to Breezy Sorry share.
Speaker 3: He's a bit of a he's a bit of a like cotstuff thing in the in the NRL. He's like that, he's not the next big thing. He's sort of.
Speaker 5: The big big He's a big thing now, which makes me more shocked that he'd be happy for videos like this.
Speaker 2: Isn't another bubbling incident?
Speaker 3: Is it? O?
Speaker 1: No, No, that was that was.
Speaker 2: Rugby league, isn't it?
Speaker 1: What was the bubblic?
Speaker 2: Car was weed in his own mouth? It was actually quind of impressive.
Speaker 3: He got a bit of elevation on it, didn't he disgusting? Do they call that a bubbler?
Speaker 2: Well, that was the thing. It was called the bubbler.
Speaker 4: Brodie's the only thing I know about rugby league is that one of the players did the bubbler and he weed in his own mouth.
Speaker 1: Brodie, Because you're the lad on the team, right, how do you do a bubbler?
Speaker 6: Well you need to arch it back and then push it forward and then hover over the top of.
Speaker 1: One of one of your ever attempted the bubbler. I have seen a bubbler in person.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's how that boy get in trouble for doing it.
Speaker 3: I think is pretty impressive.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go back to Reese walsha and play Laura in the video. That's uh yeah, Reese Walsh is the guy with the gloves. The glove on.
Speaker 5: So he just punched some of the So it's a bunch of lads over at one of their MAT's houses.
Speaker 2: God doesn't that look like a boy's house.
Speaker 1: It really does. They're on the beers.
Speaker 5: Reese has put a glove like a boxing glove on and then had one shot on one of his mates to try.
Speaker 2: And knock him out, and he's posted it.
Speaker 3: Reese Walsh has posted it to his own social media.
Speaker 1: What an idiot?
Speaker 3: Look guys?
Speaker 1: What I did?
Speaker 2: M I don't like it when boys play fight.
Speaker 1: Well that's that's like that.
Speaker 4: We had a bunch of mates that would do things like they'd always have a few drinks and they'd play fight and they'd try and like choke each other out and stuff.
Speaker 2: Stupid and dangerous.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's really things have got a bit wild since the days of the wedgie.
Speaker 4: Oh mate park the wedgie the other way about the atomic wedges where five boys suspended from school for getting atomic wedgies.
Speaker 1: Brody came in on a Monday a couple of weeks back.
Speaker 5: So now the lad's night and he goes here, we did a regular thing where we wrestle in the dark.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so silly.
Speaker 1: They turn all the lights off and then you just wrestle each other.
Speaker 6: There's an added layer of complexity when it's dark and you can't see anything.
Speaker 2: But don't you like bang your head on the coffee table.
Speaker 1: And someone's not doing the bubbler at the same time.
Speaker 6: There are some hazards often like you're running a coffee table or a TV or a couch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Ifull we clothed, No, it's usually shirts off.
Speaker 2: Oh so is he in trouble that football player?
Speaker 1: I'd say, yeah?
Speaker 2: Did he post it himself?
Speaker 1: Yea?
Speaker 2: And what was the caption on it? Like why did he do it?
Speaker 1: Because he's a lad just doing boys stuff.
Speaker 2: No, we don't punch each other like knocking someone out.
Speaker 5: Is thirteen twenty fourteen. You're going to be disgusted in the cause I know you are. I want to talk lad games.
Speaker 1: No, what do you do?
Speaker 3: Let's call it boys will be boys?
Speaker 1: Boys will No, you can't go around good point.
Speaker 5: Yeah no, let's go lad games thirteen twenty four ten. What are you and your mates do when you catch up? Do you play stupid games? You're wrestling in the dark. You're trying to knock each other out? Are you a fan of the bubbler?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Four? Boys will be boys games? I hate the bubble is a crook word.
Speaker 5: Crook word I'll never be able to drink from one in the park again.
Speaker 2: Words fine, it's the action which is disgusting.
Speaker 1: I got some free stuff to.
Speaker 2: Go, but it was impressive. How's your back back bend?
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Give us a ring I got turned to dollar Cogan vouchers up for grabs. Cogain dot com helps you get what you want for less. That is clicking awesome. What games do you play with your fellow lads? Our number is thirteen twenty four to ten. We are asking what stupid game do you play with your fellow lads? We're talking lad games this morning as a Broncos player in hot Water up in Brisbane, because he's posted footage to his own socials of him trying to knock out a mate if he's.
Speaker 4: Got a boxing glove on and he's just belt at him as hard as he can.
Speaker 2: So he posted himself, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I got double passes to the A League Finals. It starts with six teams, it ends with one champion. Get your tickets now for A League Finals thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 1: What game do you play with your mates?
Speaker 5: Executive producer Brody who's the lad of the team, so we found out you guys wrestle in the dark.
Speaker 1: What's another game?
Speaker 6: Trolley racing is another favorite of ours, where essentially you find the biggest hill you can and you get a trolley each and you go on the trolley Brody, I was defending champion for two years ago.
Speaker 5: Well Carpark in Melbourne steep.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's shocking, that's asking for trouble.
Speaker 1: Thurday twenty four ten, Lauren, No, what's your lad game?
Speaker 2: Don't do it.
Speaker 5: We're just talking about a little drama coming out of Brisbane and Urice Walksh posted to the Brisbo Broncos it's had to come out this morning and apologize because he posted a video to his own socials of boys being boys. He was around the lad's mate lad's house, glove on and try to knock his mate out.
Speaker 2: After a few did he actually try and knock him out?
Speaker 3: Well, it was sort of like one of those arcade games where you punch it as hard as yes.
Speaker 2: Why as the friend would you go, yeah, this is a great idea.
Speaker 3: Punched me as hard as he's just spoken. He said something along the lines of I'm so sorry it won't happen again. How often are we from a.
Speaker 1: Football you reckon, They just hand them the same press release at then.
Speaker 3: It's not like in our day we used to play like stacks on right or excise. Someone wears it's not it's really changed exchange.
Speaker 2: We're not encouraging punching like that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: What if that kid had to form exactly?
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty fourteen. Do you play stupid game with your mates? There's one call we're just not allowed through have we.
Speaker 2: It was too stupid?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Did it involve a bubbla?
Speaker 1: No biscuits?
Speaker 5: Ryan, I'm thirteen twenty fourteen, Ryan, What did to say?
Speaker 1: Doesn't matter? Ryan? What game do you play with your mates?
Speaker 7: Good morning?
Speaker 1: There's the go Yeah.
Speaker 2: Ryan, Ryan, Ryan, do I want.
Speaker 4: To hear this? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is not bad.
Speaker 7: But we're at a fully function one night and obviously a couple of beers. One of the boys was on the trust doing a wee and I pulled the old weggie. The unders broke and smashed my arm on the concrete and broke my albow backfired.
Speaker 4: Hang on, he was trying to do a Wii and you gave him a weggie while he was doing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hey, Ryan, did you fall in the trough?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: I went backwards and yeah, missed out on footy sinal Do you you.
Speaker 3: Even nickname it the footy club?
Speaker 2: I know he never went back he was foot.
Speaker 3: Club nicknames by Chuffy Trophy.
Speaker 2: So he tried to pull the gag in the backfire.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what you boys do when boys are at the urine, all you each other. Yeah, you do your pants around your ankles.
Speaker 1: No, no, that's when you're six.
Speaker 3: No, no, they stay arounds around the hips.
Speaker 1: He just pulled down the front. Oh what do you think? Well?
Speaker 4: And you do you honestly think you're all standing and road with your pants down?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you know what? Do you know what freaks That's not what boy freaks me out of it.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I'm not familiar with the Do you really think we're all lined up there with the halftime without bum singing out?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, why not because you don't need.
Speaker 3: What about somebody who doesn't just and does the zip and does it out the zip as opposed to pulling the pants down.
Speaker 4: That's like, come on mate, what do you mean just pulls it out and keeps the button?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just like little people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that seems kind of smart pull down.
Speaker 1: And the like if you're in a rush, you know, get frank above the beans.
Speaker 2: I've seen that movie.
Speaker 3: It's do you know what's difficult about? And I don't want to do trough chat. I hate chat when you've got to squeeze in, like.
Speaker 1: You've got to look at your shoulders are touching.
Speaker 3: But you stand back and you're like, can I fit in that?
Speaker 1: Wait? Isn't there a spot for no? Open?
Speaker 3: It's open for business, but.
Speaker 2: There's like spots no.
Speaker 3: Someone finishes and then you've got to squeeze into their old spot.
Speaker 1: It's just like a it's open.
Speaker 2: No dividers some like please stand.
Speaker 1: Here, no no, no, no no, it's not a COVID sticker on the.
Speaker 2: Footprints.
Speaker 3: And then you got to decide if you stand on the grill or on the tile. I don't stand on the grill because the hell's the grill. There's a whole heap of the grills over the water. People were on the grill and he's slipping, so cool.
Speaker 2: Stop it.
Speaker 5: Like if your mate's there and he's like trying to do up. As he's doing up expans you just sort of put your hand on his back and pushing forward.
Speaker 3: Into the into the water and his face falls in the troll.
Speaker 5: He just starts leaning sometimes and he's got to stop and put his hand out and the hand goes on the water.
Speaker 2: How high is like a waterfall in the roof?
Speaker 3: It's like a bubbler.
Speaker 2: Where does the water fall from?
Speaker 1: It's just like it's it's like a fountain in a swimming pool.
Speaker 2: How high is it? It's constantly running water?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Sometimes or someone presses the master button.
Speaker 5: And you know a lot of them do flush after well, a lot of them don't flush. Now they've just got the.
Speaker 3: Matt, the colored man.
Speaker 2: The hell's the mat?
Speaker 3: It's like an environmental device and an abs don't.
Speaker 2: Flush like a puppy peapad.
Speaker 1: It just in the.
Speaker 2: No, that can't be right without running order.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the mats are becoming a big thing because it's a water saving mechanism.
Speaker 2: I prefer winging on a mat.
Speaker 5: Who cleans the mat man? How often a mat man had come along after hour?
Speaker 2: How often does the mat get clean?
Speaker 1: Know, that'd be a tong job, Nathan.
Speaker 4: Nathan, I'm learning a lot about blokes here, and I'm not really enjoying it. You're all pretty gross, aren't you?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 1: What lad game do you play with your mates?
Speaker 8: We used to play glove gun wars. They used to get like a piece of PBC pipe, not very not a very thick one, maybe twenty five mil. And he used to used to get the old kitchen kitchen dish washing gloves and used to on the end and you'd tape it up and you'd get you'd gone fill your pockets full of rocks. And yeah, yeah, yeah, pretty pretty much. And yeah, one day we were playing and the mate's brother was hiding behind the shipping container and his big toe was hanging out and I blew his big toenail off.
Speaker 2: And how old were you when you were playing this game?
Speaker 1: Name big Toe?
Speaker 2: Seventeen seventeen. Well that's a pretty good aim.
Speaker 1: Big Toe.
Speaker 2: Oh what did you shoot each other with the rock?
Speaker 8: Used to pepper each other with rock?
Speaker 4: Were there rules like you can't go for the face, You've got to go the shoulder?
Speaker 8: The no face shot coming after after the goggles somebody got hit in the face.
Speaker 2: And where are you playing this? Just in the backyard?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, just in the street.
Speaker 4: Oh were they ending like wind screens that were collateral damage, you'd.
Speaker 8: Be you'd be clued onto what one if you.
Speaker 3: Got hit in the back with one of those things that could you know it gives you a bit of a bruiser.
Speaker 1: If you don't you ever played blood knuckles?
Speaker 3: What a blood knuckles?
Speaker 1: Keep hitting each other until.
Speaker 2: Yeah, until you bleed?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh my god, what do you girls do?
Speaker 2: Play my little pony
Speaker 4: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials