Speaker 1: This podcast is being recorded and produced on gadiical Land.
Speaker 2: We pay our respects to the traditional custodians of this country and elders past present.
Speaker 1: We extend our respect to any First Nations Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people joining.
Speaker 2: Us today, always was, always will be Aboriginal Land.
Speaker 1: I'm Britney Saunders.
Speaker 3: And I'm all right hey, and this is High Scrollers, the podcast version of your.
Speaker 2: Favorite group chat.
Speaker 1: We've been sharing our lives online for over ten years, so who better to catch you up on everything that's going viral.
Speaker 2: Oh plus we talk a lot about ourselves too.
Speaker 1: Coming up on this episode, we went out for dinner last night and I did something very very rogue and Matt's actually really excited about it.
Speaker 3: I'm very excited about also, speaking of going out to you know, I tell you I saw a celebrity at dinner, you know that long ago.
Speaker 1: But really is it a celebrity?
Speaker 2: Well you be the judge, deal mean dealt. Let's go.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Matthew, Good morning, and it actually is morning. It is bright and early on this disgusting day here in Sydney. Yeah, it's eight thirty nine am. Sorry, try being an influencer for a day. Everyone start and work at nine am. Here I am eight thirty nine am already slive and away in the Novas studio.
Speaker 1: Paul Mikayla you know that you in America when she said that at that time, and it just came across the wrong way, her saying, try being influencer for the date. It's five pm and I just finish work. It's like, no shit, like that's when everyone finishes work. Well, actually we do eight to four, which is better than nine to five.
Speaker 2: Just nice.
Speaker 1: But we're in the uh in the studio in the morning this morning because we're just got a big day ahead of us, and because we were coming here at like eight thirty, I thought, there's no way I'm leaving Newcastle. So it takes two hours for me to get here. But I always allow an extra half an hour because you just never know when you're on the freeway, so I always allowed two and a half. So I was like, I don't want to leave Nui at six am, So I thought I'm just going to come down, you know, last night, and I was like, Matt, do you want to come stay at the hotel with me or just have a sleepover, and he was like, fucking oath. So that's exactly what we did.
Speaker 3: Which, by the way, luck, I don't actually know when the last time we had a sleepover was because we are just notorious for like having a sleepover.
Speaker 2: But then one of us leaves at four am.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what we used to do back in the day, So I couldn't tell you the last time that we actually had a sleepover. Yeah, like have yeah, we have had a sleepover. Have we never?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 1: We definitely would have liked.
Speaker 3: Back in their dad well, when there are a couple of nights who went out in Newcastle and whatnot, and I stayed at your house. But to have like a little sleepover like that, I don't know, because we do we do all the things we did last night. But then you'd be like, all right, it's two thirty in the morning, I'm going home now, and you drive home instead of staying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's when like knew me and you were in the central coast so it wasn't too far. Yeah, but we had a sleepover. We went out for dinner and matt Its friend Toby came to I mean he's my friend too, now. Toby came and we had a nice dinner, then we got some messina, and then we went back to the hotel room. We made Oh my god, we made the funniest videos. Well at least we think they're funny.
Speaker 2: Anyway, they'll be up by now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they'll be up by the time you listened to this. But we did a few TikTok trends, so go and check those out on either of our accounts or Insta. And then I was well and truly ready to go to bed.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, Oh my god, girlfriend, what the bloody hell was that?
Speaker 1: Fee? Then I was well and truly ready to go to bed. Shower it was.
Speaker 3: Actually monstrous, like the way your face changed.
Speaker 2: When you did that.
Speaker 1: Oh, and so then I was ready to go to bed. And then Matt's like, okay, let me just have a quick five minute shower. I was like getting all comfy in the hotel bed, ready to have some scroll time. And Matt's like, let's go live on TikTok. Mind you, it is quartered to midnight at this point, and I'm usually already asleep. So what we do? We fucking went on TikTok Live, didn't.
Speaker 3: We, And you fucking loved it? So shut you out. You sitting there going, let's get this.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's who. That was fun admittedly.
Speaker 2: In two minutes.
Speaker 3: You got two minutes to get us one hundred thousand, Like, oh my god, it was so funny.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I had a good time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were so excited. You're reminding me of like when you would go to school camp and you'd be so excited that you like can't sleep. We've already spoken about Ozzie Bush Camp on here, haven't we. Yeah, I used to work there for anyone who didn't know, That's what it reminded me of excited kids at school camp. But we eventually went to sleep, like maybe just a little bit after one, or you went maybe later because you were reading. Yeah, and now I've woken up this morning.
Speaker 2: We've got bloody daisy love.
Speaker 1: We're ready, and we're in this studio nice and else.
Speaker 2: It's a hotel bed. How good is a hotel bed?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And just the block out blinds. But they're dangerous as well, because I reckon you could just sleep for way longer than normal and then you wake up and don't know what time it is.
Speaker 3: And you know what I actually did last night, which I don't usually do.
Speaker 2: But do you sleep with the earrings in?
Speaker 1: I sleep with my second earrings in, but I always take out my first.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I just never take my earrings out when I sleep, really, But last night I took my earrings out before I went to bed, and I had like the deepest sleep ever.
Speaker 2: And I feel like every time I take.
Speaker 3: All my earrings out of my ears, I suddenly have like the deepest sleep ever. And I don't know whether there's some sort of subconscious thing that if I leave my earring in I don't have as good of a sleep.
Speaker 2: Maybe there's a little pressure point or something.
Speaker 3: I will say sometimes if I like sleep on that ear, I'll wake up and the ear is sore, and I'm like, ow, that's why.
Speaker 2: I don't like that.
Speaker 1: It's just stabbing. So I just take off like the first ones. Yeah, and then I take off like all my rings and stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, all my rings and everything.
Speaker 1: Leave the second scene.
Speaker 2: But wow, did I have a good sleep last night?
Speaker 1: And you know what, you didn't snare?
Speaker 3: Oh good, because to be worried about that, you didn't snore either, but you do make noises?
Speaker 2: You are, yeah, like what just like, oh no?
Speaker 3: Don't tell me, I mean, but like it's not a snare, right, it was just breathing fucking weird though, nice alien you know.
Speaker 1: Actually that reminds me, uh like the like last weekend, the weekend before, we were out with some friends and one of the friends has sleep apnew love and we were pretty fucking drunk, right, and A J snores really bad, and AJ, I'm just fucking bagging AJ out on this podcort AJ, I'm exposing him. He snores really bad. He sleeps with his mouth open a lot, and he always wakes up really tired. So like he never seen to get a good sleep, even if he slept you know, ten hours on a weekend or six hours on a weeknight. He he never he never wakes up we'll rested. So anyway, we're all talking about sleep apnar and like just not sleeping properly, and how when you have sleep apnear you don't go into like an ram sleep, like you never go into that really good restless sleep. And so you know how when people get tested for sleep apnea, like you go and you get all the wires put all over you and everything and do like a sleep test. Yeah, well we were pretty drunk, and I was like, fuck it, surely you can order these things online. Oh no, and you can. So I ordered one and it's on its way. But it's like not all the wires and everything, but it's from the actual like seepap online, Sunrise Sleep Diagnostic Home Sleep Test.
Speaker 2: Can you show me a photo of this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just pissing at the fact you're like drunk at the club and you're like you know what I mean, And I'm like, so drunk at the pub, then let's order a sleep out in a machine.
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't a machine. It's just like a little test that you do and it's like it's tiny.
Speaker 3: I need a photo because I'm like, what kind of tests? Because you say test, I'm thinking you know where you put your little strips in the pool to chest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's like a little strip and you put it on your chin, and so there's like this is it compares it to like this is the test that you would do if you went and got it done.
Speaker 2: Professionally, all the wires and stuff.
Speaker 1: But now it's like this patch that you put on your chin apparently, and I know it must hook up to an app and then you sleep with it on and apparently it does something, and I'm like, hey, Jay, maybe this could be the answer to all of your problems, because like, do you have some days where you wake up like dog shit and other days where you wake up good and you can tell you've had a good sleep.
Speaker 3: I try not to think about it too much. I feel like I wake up every day filling like dog shit.
Speaker 1: You've got sleep at now?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 1: Maybe anyway, I'll keep everyone posted and let you know how AGS sleep apnea machine test goes.
Speaker 2: I don't know. A fucking wild story from when I was younger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we used to have one of my friends used to throw parties mostly on like a Thursday night, but sometimes on a Wednesday, sometimes on a Tuesday.
Speaker 2: This is like just after high school.
Speaker 3: Basically would throw parties just every day the week basically, and we would go and party every day of the week.
Speaker 1: Why did you have school or work after school?
Speaker 4: Year?
Speaker 2: After school?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And we would go to his house. Sometimes I'd drink, sometimes I wouldn't, so like sometimes you'd just like drive. But it was just the most motley crew of like all these random fucking people and we would all go to his house and have a party, which, now that I think about it, is just so wild that we were doing that on like Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and like loud music and none of the neighbors complaining, Like wild.
Speaker 1: Why in that age did we live for like going to someone's house and drinking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like on.
Speaker 1: Weeknights or like Wednesday, because it was like school night.
Speaker 3: That was it Uni night, And yeah, we had Wednesday Woodies on the coast. Yeah, So we'd often like do it as a pre drink sort of thing, but a lot of the time as well, it was just like a party and we just all hang out, drink, play music whatever.
Speaker 2: We'd be screaming, we'd be yelling.
Speaker 3: I can't believe we didn't get the cops called on us or anything like that, because it's literally like Wednesday Thursday vibes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And.
Speaker 3: I remember being like one time, the toilet had like a massive line outside, and I was kind of good friends with the guy who was like throwing the party, so I was like, can I go in the main house because he had like an outdoor toilet, and like grinny flat situation was like can I go in the main house to use the toilet because there's a long line there and he's like, oh, yeah, go inside. Don't worry though. NaN's in there, but don't worry about it. I went, NaN's in there. I said, we're throwing a party in the backyard. I felt so bad. I go NaN's inside the house. I said, why are we throwing a party with Nan inside the house?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Can she not hear the music?
Speaker 3: And he goes, She's here every time we have party, NaN's always here. She's asleep. She got the sleep Atney machine on. She can't hear a fucking thing.
Speaker 4: Because I wasn't in the house. I went in the house to use the toilet, and all I could hear was from the fucking sleep Atning machine. Although now one of the Buck's thrown parties out the back is Nan can't hear a goddamn thing with that thing on her face.
Speaker 1: Well, now you can get because we were talking about that. You can get like more quieter ones, and they're like really minimal, like you know, so they're like quiet. Yeah, but yeah, when you do think of a sleep apnea machine, you think of that one that's like a massive compressor.
Speaker 5: Yeah, please be upstanding for the Royal Flush.
Speaker 1: Well, let's get onto our Royal Flush of the Week, which I'm sure you all already know it's the best thing that we've seen just in general or on the internet, or maybe sometimes it's the worst thing. But I've got mine is a good one.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Mine is a TikTok account. And I don't know if i've sent you her videos before, Matt, but you've probably seen her. Her name's Alice Elm.
Speaker 2: We've been through this. I'm not good at names. I need a face.
Speaker 1: Okay, you'll know the voice. She's an interior decorator and I'm pretty sure she's based in America, where she has a company called Alice Elm with elegant interior decorating. She styles homes and I'm guessing it's she might style them for like real estate photo shoots, you know when they like style a home. And I'm pretty sure she's based in America, don't quote me on that. And her videos are just so fucking iconic. Okay, I'm gonna play you a little bit, but you kind of have to like see the videos as well to just kind of like get the vibe.
Speaker 2: Hello, everyone, my name is Alice Alas. Oh. Yes, I love her and I.
Speaker 5: Staged just primary badpoom for a realtor prior to the homeby enlisted on the market. I decided to use the beautiful colors of blue in shirt and.
Speaker 2: A little touch of light.
Speaker 1: So this woman is an absolute queen and she's the same in every video and she just says, Hi, it's Alice Alm with Alice Elm interior decorating, and she's doing up these houses and bless her, She's always got such like a put together outfit on. But then the homes are decorated like so American, Like I'm just gonna say it, like they're tragic, but like tragic in a way that like Americans would love it, because I feel like their interior styling in America is just so different to hear, Like even their kitchen cabinets and everything, they're always like marble, like I don't know, with gray kitchen cupboards. And she's just got this whole account and like so many of her videos go absolutely viral and like they're just really bad, like she would put like a live laugh love fucking sign on the wall.
Speaker 2: But I think it's got to do with her as well, because she stands at like a statue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she stands and she she's like all poised and like it's just every time one of her videos comes off, I just fucking say, Sleigh Queen, honestly, you do your interior decorating business, and she's getting booked by the real estate agents over there, So anyway, go check it out. I've never seen anything like it, and I love it.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: My royal flash of the week is the fact that Lady Gaga has a new album out when oh sorry, well not yet, but it's coming. But she announced it finally. I mean we knew though, the little monsters who actually.
Speaker 1: Paid the last time she came out with an album.
Speaker 3: Chromatica, which was in well two technically she came out we run like literally just last year, but it was all covers with like the release of the Joker movie. Oh yeah, Chromatica was twenty or twenty twenty. It was bit a while, was just gone into the pandemic and I remember laying there in bed with Sky and we were like, we can't even fu dance to this shit because that literally came out like I want to say, like March twenty ish.
Speaker 2: It was May sorry when so we were really on the start.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she still released it like oh, you know, give you this album. Yeah, And I remember I was djaing at the time, so when we came out of lockdown, like the first song I was finally able to play was Stupid Love, which was the first single from that album, and the club went cook basic because we hadn't had the chance to dance to any chromatica.
Speaker 2: So that was fun.
Speaker 3: Anyway, my royal flush is that Lady Guga's got a new album coming very soon. But there's also a little oh what would you say, there's a little extra extra little salt and pepper on top of this royal flush this week because as.
Speaker 2: You know, we had a little dinner last night.
Speaker 3: Before our sleepover, and I'm sure the episode's out now of the Close Friends episode, and I can't remember what I said. That feels like butty six months ago this point, so much has happened. But I'm pretty sure I told you all that we Skyla and I are going to obviously America, you knew that, and Coachella and all the rest of that and blah blah blah, and Lady Gaga's headlining Coachella. So now my extra royal flush, there's actually there's actually.
Speaker 1: Haven't seen her in concert before, Yeah, plenty of times.
Speaker 3: But there's also salt and pepper and now gravy as well. So the salt and pepper royal flush is the fact that when I go and see her at Coachella, it will potentially be the first time she'll sing any of those songs, and I'll get to see the new album live, like as one of the first people to see that, I guess. So that's a little extra salt and pepper on top of my royal flush. But then the gravy of my royal flush will that happened last night at dinner?
Speaker 2: What happened, Brittany?
Speaker 1: You forced me to get out my phone, you held the steak knife to my throat, and you maybe get out my card, and you made me buy tickets to go to Coachella with you. Yeah, we're gonna are gonna tell a little extra one for Hannah. No, but you made night. We bought tickets for Coachella and AJ and I coming with you, yeah.
Speaker 2: Which is so wild. And then we're gonna pop over to Vegas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and surely we have to reshoot the fucking yeah in Las Vegas. I'll tell a get out the digital camera We're doing a little pod artwork shoot in Vegas because like why not, you know, like we're close, yeah, and when are we ever going to get the opportunity to like go to Vegas ever again?
Speaker 3: And I do feel like when I was younger again, it's like New York, Like I went to Vegas and I was just like, I don't really know what I'm doing here. Put a dollar in the machine, wahoo, what what what happens here? I didn't care about any of the clubs. I didn't care about any of those things. I think that when I wrote my list of things to do in Las Vegas, I think the top of the list was fucking Eminem's World, so like.
Speaker 1: Which, by the way, why are the Eminem's world so expensive?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And everything there is so expensive and.
Speaker 2: Also just so that prominent, Like why, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, but you can get Eminem's anywhere in the world.
Speaker 2: And I love an Eminem, but I'm like, you know, it's a bit march.
Speaker 1: See. My favorite Eminem is Eminem Mini.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that are good.
Speaker 1: That's my favorite Eminem's, followed by Crispy Yeah, what.
Speaker 3: About You's good? Favorite Eminem's would be Mini as well. Love because they're.
Speaker 1: Just like I just love tapping the whole bag and then like five thousand can fit in your mouth and they're like soft.
Speaker 3: I really liked the brownie ones that came out. Did you ever try those? Oh? Yum, Eminem with a bit of BROWNI in the middle, but even your cookie does yum um?
Speaker 2: But have they ever had a caramel one? Or am I dreaming? Oh?
Speaker 1: They probably have? I reckon like Eminem with a peanut. Eminem's nice every now and then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not bad, but probably at the bottom of the list for me.
Speaker 1: So I just have a normal Eminem at the bottom.
Speaker 2: Really, it's just a normal normal wow controversial.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So anyway, we are going to coach all.
Speaker 2: What the bloody heckn freaking god is going on?
Speaker 1: And guess what else we've said And we haven't even asked Hannah or Nova, but I don't care. We're going to record an episode from Vegas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, because I just think that makes sense for high scrollers.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, use some of your six million points and get me this. I used my points again. Hannah a flight for work purposes, She's got to be there. But we think we need to do just from like the hotel room or whatever. Yeah, a little High Scrollers Live from Vegas episode. So that's really exciting. Yeah, and we were looking up last night because obviously I haven't really looked. I looked at this set list when they announced it, like all the artists playing, but I haven't really looked. So last night we're like, wait, other than Lady Gaga, who was actually playing.
Speaker 2: A coach, other I don't even know either.
Speaker 1: And then we were getting so excited Green Day, fucking Oath, Missy Elliott, t Paine, Yo Gabba, Charlie XC. Yeah, there's actually so many good acts playing.
Speaker 3: I know, I'm really excited, and I'm excited now that you're coming because you've been twice so because I've never been, and obviously and I'm like, how the fuck does this work? Because it's on like a golf course or something.
Speaker 1: Is in the most random place, and you know what, Palm Springs is actually so cool. Like if you've never been to Palm Springs, even like jump onto Google Earth and like do the walk around because it feels like Pleasantville, Like what's that movie The Truman Show. It just doesn't feel real when you're there, Okay, Like the grass is super green and there's lots of palm trees, but then it's in the middle of the desert. I don't know, it doesn't feel real. But I really like Palm Springs in general. I haven't been for many years, but it's really fun. But it's fucked at the same time, like any festival, like so much waring, stinking hot, but you just like get amongst it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm excited.
Speaker 1: I'm excited too. I don't think Agent and I have AJ and I've never been to a festival together really.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we went to Hot Dog One Machine, but I guess that wasn't really a festival, was it.
Speaker 1: No, Sorry, it was a Hunter Valley.
Speaker 2: It was like a.
Speaker 1: We've never been to like a festival festival. And then last night we were trying to work out, like what are we gonna wear, because you know, everyone gets like dressed up in the Coachella fits. Although I feel like in recent years that's kind of toned down a lot, like it's not all about the sequence and sparkles and cowboy boots, and we're like, do we just like dress stupid every day? Like one day do we all go dressing?
Speaker 3: Wait, leave that in, but beat that out because I genuinely want to wear that, but I want that to be a surprise.
Speaker 1: Okay, leave it, beep it out, beef out.
Speaker 2: What that was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I I'm a hundred that's one hundred percent going to be one of the outfits I wear.
Speaker 1: I want to do it too, but I'm too much of a chicken. But I know for sure that Aj will do it with you.
Speaker 2: Skyler will do it too.
Speaker 1: We will, the four of us, all just dressed the same. Oh, we're looking up James Charles Coachella outfits.
Speaker 2: Do people make doof sticks, Coach?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I think that's an Australian thing.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe we should bring sticks to coach.
Speaker 3: Sorry, we're looking up Hannah's gone on Google Girls and we're looking at bloody.
Speaker 1: J I remember the year that I went and everyone was saying it was James Charles but it wasn't. But do you remember the year that I went. It went viral. Someone was in the Ferris Wheel getting their Oh my god, do you remember that, looking up Hannah and everyone's going, it's James Charles and he.
Speaker 6: Was like, it's not me, Coach Ferris Wheel, Yes, and it went absolutely viral.
Speaker 2: Oh, my god.
Speaker 1: Is going to see her.
Speaker 3: Look at that, Look at all these uncovered ones. Get off it because that's literally porn sites.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it was a video videos dot com. Oh my gown in the novel.
Speaker 2: There's no way you're going to be able to allow hate. Charle's not gonna let you.
Speaker 1: You're going to get a warning letter. Now you're going to delete that history just from that one.
Speaker 3: I think that, like it wouldn't matter if you deleted history in a place like this, that they would.
Speaker 1: Know they're watching us right now. Anyway, that was the year that I was there and it went viral like at that time, but the video and like it was a full moving video. And then James Charles was there that year and everyone's like, it's James Charles in the first whelm. James Charles is getting fucking dragged into this. Oh but anyway, it's going to be it's going to be so fun. We've arranged the dog sitters for the house for that weekend, which is always the dilemma for us.
Speaker 3: I will say, holy sh it is coach did I say this in the other Close Friends episode? Like it's so expensive actually for sick it?
Speaker 1: Wait, do you see how much the drink. So it's like twenty something Australian dollars for one drink. But the good thing is in America because you go to like the bar and they're all like Freeport, and in America they do not measure their shots. Yea, they don't have shot glasses that they measure into. They just go one, two, doing four, And so most of you drink is alcohol. Yeah, so last time I was, I remember being like, what the fuck twenty something dollars for a tequila pineapple. That's what we were drinking the whole time.
Speaker 6: Yuck.
Speaker 1: But you drink one and you're like, okay, it's it's fine, I'll pay that much because it feels like you're drinking like five drinks at once. Okay, So that's the good thing.
Speaker 3: But like me, right now, I'm going, this can't be worth it. This can't be worth the money. Like I'm like, I mean, I'm like, it better be fucking worth it.
Speaker 1: Well it is. But I think like with any festival or any concert or whatever that you're going to, like, yeah, it's fun to be there, but it could be boring if you're with bad people. But I think it's like the people that you're with that make it fun.
Speaker 2: That's what you make it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're with people and you have fun, you're gonna have a good time.
Speaker 3: I reckon as well, Like we should talk about the fact that one of the airbnbs was seventy seven thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were going on and looking because that's the other fucked thing about Coachella. So it's at like a golf course, like it's on a golf sort of thing. I don't know, because there's so many golf courses in that suburb, Palm Springs, and so like to get like because it's in a suburb, Like you walk out of the gates of Coachella and it just houses like you're in suburbia.
Speaker 2: This is like blowing my mind.
Speaker 1: But then all the big hotels are like thirty kilometers away, so you get all the big buses.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But yeah, if you want to book any of the houses that are just like around the outskirts, like in walking distance of the festival, they're literally like minimum ten grand US for a weekend, but they go up to yeah, like seventy seven grand We saw one the other day. Yeah, and that's surely where like the David Doe Bricks would stay.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure, which how do we become friends with him? Actually podcast exclusive really because it's probably old news now. But like a couple of weeks ago, I went out to dinner with Toby to Mateo in Double Bay, and uh, this guy walks past and goes into the bathroom and I was like, that looked like David do Brick. And then he walked back out and I glanced back over at him again and I'm like, no, like that really does look like David Dobrick. And Toby turned around and locked eyes with him and then turned back around and.
Speaker 2: Goes, holy fuck, that is David do Brick.
Speaker 3: And David Dobrick was just having dinner and double By doing here fun. But you know what, we're watching his because we were like, we'll confirm, and we did because then I saw one of my friends who I know is friends with him, and they were out to dinner together and he was with a big bunch of people.
Speaker 2: But anyway, we were.
Speaker 3: Checking his snapchat but he was like in la at a museum one hour ago, but he's sitting right there in Sydney.
Speaker 1: So like posting old contents, posting, well, I don't know how that works.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Have you seen on the snapchats, like Chloe Kardashian and stuff posting like a hundred stories.
Speaker 1: I don't snapchat, but I've seen people talking on TikTok about it that, like the Kardashian snapchats are all weird and it's like someone else is just posting on their behalf.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like really just.
Speaker 1: For revenue, like you're going to just to keep the account going for sure, keep making money.
Speaker 3: But Koe especially will post like a hundred a day and it will just be the most random shit. In fact, let me go on right now and I'll tell you exactly what's on her snapchat today because I can guarantee it's going to be cooked, like this is on Chloe Kardashian's story today, Like I know we are.
Speaker 1: Speaking of gas.
Speaker 2: What what.
Speaker 1: You this morning at the hotel?
Speaker 2: Hey? You last night going to bed?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Have you still never farted in front of agent?
Speaker 1: Now? I do all the time now, oh okay, But I hadn't farted in front of AJ for like five years, Like we were five years into the relationship and I just thought it was too far gone. But then one day I just thought, fuck it, I'm doing it. Just let it rip.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I just fought all the time in front of him. He has never fared in front of me.
Speaker 2: That's wild.
Speaker 1: But I've heard him far in his sleep, okay, so like I have heard him fart, but he just doesn't do it intentionally, whereas I just go and I love it. I crack up every time and he never laves.
Speaker 2: You want to talk about the uh this morning?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh not me? You're you this morning and what you had to do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, when I went to the toilet. Well, it's not really that big of a deal. Okay, So I had to go to the toilet this morning, and like when I go to the toilet, like number two, no matter where I am, I always put toilet paper down first, like so there's no splashing, no skitties. And I did that this morning, but there still was skitties. And then I'm just like, what do you do when you're in a hotel and there's some skitties in the bowl? There's nothing? And I get why there's nothing to clean it with because it's almost gross when there is a toilet brush in a hotel, Because can you imagine how many people have used that, but like, what do you do? So I just laid some more toilet paper on top of it.
Speaker 3: I go into the and there's this mahal of toilet paper rimmed around the and like built up like a little tepee, which I've just taken one aimac.
Speaker 2: It's ripped.
Speaker 1: I was trying to do. What would you do in that situation? Would you just leave the skitties in the open for me to look at? I thought I was trying to cover them up, And I even let you know, I left skitties in the toilet and put toilet paper on. There's nothing you can do to clean it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what the fuck were we talking about before this snapchat?
Speaker 3: Let me take you through what she's got in there today. She's got a selfie. Oh, she's got an inspirational quote. Another inspirational quote, a throwback to literally like I want to say, ten years ago. Another selfie, A hot air balloon, Another hot air balloon, another hot like look howing like this is Britney.
Speaker 2: I'm not kidding. One, two, three, four, five, six six.
Speaker 1: Post it to keep the account active, and I'm sure they're getting monetized.
Speaker 2: This is a child, this is a dog.
Speaker 3: More inspirational quotes, rainy days in La like Chloe Kardashian isn't posting this like someone's.
Speaker 1: They've got a little assistant there.
Speaker 3: And then this is Chloe, Chloe Kardashian, but she's posted this time last year Kim in Paris Fashion Week, and then she's posted photos of Kim.
Speaker 2: If I were Kim, I've begun, bitch.
Speaker 3: I don't care that you're my sister, Get my fucking up face off your monetized Snapchat and stop making money off my photos. So that's what's happening on Chloe Kardashian snapped out, where were we going with this? I've forgotten. We went started talking about, oh, David do Brick, Coachell, Oh yeah, Coachella, just stay with Yeah, we got to stay with David do Brick. That's where we were at, won't we? So anyway, I should have the point of all of that was to say I should have gone up and introduced myself because then we could have stayed with David do Brick at Coachella in the seventy seven thousand dollars Airbnb.
Speaker 1: So what I was trying to say is we want to become friends with David do brick just so he can get an airbnb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, but I don't think he's in anyone's good.
Speaker 1: Books at the Limany, so maybe not.
Speaker 3: Oh also sorry, apologies, but also I don't really give a shit. Everyone got angry at me about promoting mister Beast on the podcast and saying what a good show it was, because apparently there's all this drama and he's a horrible person. And guess what, I'm not looking into it. I can't be bothered.
Speaker 2: The show's good. I'm going to wait.
Speaker 1: Haven't watched watch like those first three episodes?
Speaker 3: Oh, I kept watching. Holy shit, they do the trolley problem. You know the trolley problem where it's like, if there's if there's a train going towards three people on one track and there's one on the other track, a person one person on the other track, do you like pull it to kill the one person or let it go and kill the three person?
Speaker 2: What would you do? What would you do in that situation?
Speaker 1: So wait, there's three people on one track and one person on the other, and two trains coming at no.
Speaker 3: One train coming towards towards the three people. But if you change the tracks, it'll go onto the other track and kill the one person. So would you rather kill the three people or the one people?
Speaker 1: Am I in the three people?
Speaker 2: No? But the train is going towards.
Speaker 1: One best friend or three? About three people? Or are the three people my besties too?
Speaker 2: No? None, you don't know any of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just get rid of the three then, truly?
Speaker 3: Wait, are we talking about the game or are we talking about the trolley problem in real life? You're talking about the game. You're talking about the show. Oh you're talking about the show. No, but the actual problem is Yeah, three people and one person, so you've got to change the tracks to kill one person as opposed to three, And what would you do? And most people would be like, well, it actually depends, but I guess most people first instinct would be like, oh, I change it to go on the.
Speaker 1: One so then only one person goes. But if you want to win, don't you want more people to leave?
Speaker 3: No, we're not talking about mister Beasts games. We're talking about just the problem in general. Fuck the games off.
Speaker 1: Oh that's why I pick what would you do?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know that you'd pick one people getting killed? Just get one person killed?
Speaker 3: See not me, I'm not interfering with fate. I'm not taking someone else's life. My thing is that train is already going to kill those three people. If and right now, if I do nothing to someone else, I choose to put on to someone else, I've actually like murdered that person in my mind. Anyway, I go, I made that choice to do that. If the train's already coming, that's got nothing to do with me, and it kills three people, well, that's got nothing to do with me. Fate has taken its has made its choice. But me changing fate and turn and turning that to make the train go to the one person there you go with that shows all my responsibility.
Speaker 2: True. So whenever I've been asked that, I go, I'm not touching a damn fucking thing. I don't want to play god no, as I.
Speaker 1: Spoke about in a couple of pods ago. Obviously, I am back on YouTube, which is very exciting. I'm still waiting for you to come back. And I've uploaded like four or five videos by this point, I don't know how many. And The Kicker is my first video that I uploaded back, which is the one that's got the most views. It's got like sixty thousand views. It's not monetized because it has a freaking that song in the background. So YouTube is like really on that. If there is a smidge of like a song, it will like turn monetized off. So that's my bad. But every other video I've uploaded since my first one back has been monetized because I've finally got accepted to be a partner, and I have made way more money in the three weeks than I thought I would because we haven't been like YouTube partners for how many years now, and I thought I'd make like twenty dollars a month or something to start with. But in the three weeks that I've been back, I've made one thousand, two hundred and one dollars Australian wow in three weeks, And I'm like, this is way better than I thought. And I'm just going to let it pile up and sit there in the account. And then did I already speak on the pot about how I want to like do cool things like I'm hoping that I can, Like I'm going to do different stuff all the time, whether it's like one month, I'm going to donate it all or I'm going to save it for three months and do something else. But I hope that the channel can grow more and more so that I can like host a big event or something one time, like for everyone that watches a YouTube channel. But what do you reckon? The first thing that I should do is and when God, I don't know.
Speaker 3: You can't put me on the spot like this at nine eighteen am.
Speaker 1: Drinks for Coachella. Drinks for Coachella. Yeah, or like I wonder if I should set like goals and then like when it gets to three thousand dollars, then I do X and then I might save another two thousand. Because this is more than I ever thought here. I was thinking it was gonna be like one hundred dollars a month to start with, and I might be able to do like one hundred dollar giveaway or a one hundred dollars charity donation. But it's twelve hundred dollars in three weeks.
Speaker 3: I reckon, you're convincing me more and more to start that YouTube channel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's nothing like a bet. Again, I reckon your CPM. What's your CPM?
Speaker 1: The other day it was like four dollars forty.
Speaker 3: That's insane. Mine was never more than twenty three cents, So it's like, but maybe.
Speaker 1: It's different now. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, depends, so the CPM comes from who's advertising, well, id's being shown, so some like like if it's a if it's like let's say Neurofin, they would have to pay more, I'm assuming, as opposed to like Australia posts who wouldn't pay as much or do you know what I mean? I don't know, and I'm not even kidding, like I mean, this is just my own opinion, but I think because I'm gay, like, there are certain advertisers, especially ten years ago, who would have ticked the box to say do not promote on LGBT plus.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Restart it and see, because like it's such a different media landscape now than a decade ago. Yeah, like it's been that long since we've earned money on here. It's so different. And yeah, I can't find in my analytics right now where I find like the how much you get paid for every one thousand views? The other day it was four dollars forty I was like, what I swear back in the day, it was like twenty cents. So maybe it's a different platform or you said, maybe they're enticing me at the start, so I keep going.
Speaker 2: That's probably the biggest thing is they're like, she's.
Speaker 3: Back, and let's pay her high high to get her hooked.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna I'm gonna keep everyone involved anyway, and I need to figure out what the first thing I'm gonna do is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, and you know what, Hannah, that's such a good idea. Like as soon as you said because you know, I need a purpose to do things, as soon as you were like, you should do it as like a social experience, like it should be like a social experiment for me, and be like, well, here we got to let's give it a guard and see see what's different from ten years ago. Because I would be very surprised if I made that kind of and had that kind of CPM and made that kind of money, I would be very very surprised because it was never like that. Even back in the day, everyone else was making thousands and thousands of dollars and I was like, here's me with my oh, I only made forty two dollars this month, which is great, love it, but also fuck off when everyone else is earning tens of thousands of dollars a month, and all my friends are decked out in designer. Not you, but all my now other friends back in the day decked out in design or I'm going, how are you making all this money? We've got the same amount of followers, We've got the same amount of views.
Speaker 2: Well, who knows? It's a mystery? Have I ever told that? I've told the story on the podcast.
Speaker 3: About the YouTube channel and whatnot, have an eye and how I did the petition and et cetera.
Speaker 2: Et cetera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you will know the story anyway, So whatever it is worth.
Speaker 1: Maybe we can ask in the broadcast channel what the first thing I should do for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I've got no idea, honestly, sorry, not much help. It's too early for me. My brain doesn't function till three pm. You need a pre workout, working three till five, Okay, can you say you're line?
Speaker 1: Well that's another episode done and dusted, mate.
Speaker 3: You B'chureyes, thanks for listening, Scrollers, love your dolls. Good to have you here for a whole other episode. Secret word of the week Britney. First thing that comes to mind, go ding dong, ding dong, gone comment ding dong on our recent post, you have listen this vera last time?
Speaker 2: What was That's?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Comment ding Dong on our reels and tiktoks when you see him.
Speaker 3: Next rates five stars, subscribe blah blah blah blah blahs.
Speaker 2: Anyone actually listening to this? I don't know, but I better let you go.
Speaker 3: Joe gotta go clean your skid marks off for toilets