Speaker 1: Hello Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Yes, coming to you live from a secret location somewhere hidden in this fine city. It is not a hospital, it is not a school, it is not a house. We are going to be offloading clues on our socials. Jason, Lauren go to Insta and Facebook to have a look. Remember, you've got from six am to six pm to find us. If no one finds us by six pm tonight, the game is paused. We stay sleeping, eating, We do not leave this location, and the game picks up again tomorrow morning at six am. However, we might not even get to that because someone is pretty confident that they have found us.
Speaker 1: Hello Josh, Hey, how are you. I'm good.
Speaker 2: I've got to keep my voice down because Lauren and Clint, because they're old, they're having a little bit of a nap at the moment, oh nowhere, If you are right, I will be waking them up and handing over a lot of money to you.
Speaker 1: You, sir, have you been listening to the clues.
Speaker 3: But you know what's so funny, it's not even me that's listening to the clue. It's actually my missus. I'm like, I'm meantally at work right now and I've done a bit of a detour, you could say. But yeah, look I hope it would.
Speaker 1: Be nice, happy wife, happy life.
Speaker 3: Well that's what they say.
Speaker 1: All right, where does she sent you?
Speaker 3: So she sent me to their converged I can't even say it, mate, I'm the conservatory right in destroy Garden. They like she was saying something about like Fountain Gate Ryan, and I'm like, oh, yeah, we know foun Gate quite well with from Cranburne. But yeah, so like, look there's a lake. There's a little fountain out the front of it.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, just out of curious where did where did Fountain Lake come from? Because the clue was play that funky music. The other clue is Narry Warren has one kinder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well and that's look, I'm just taking it from what she's been telling me. She's the brains.
Speaker 2: Basically, what you're saying to me is you're just there because you were told to go there.
Speaker 4: Absolutely absolutely, Josh, yes, When I say now, yeah, are you out the front of the conservatory, yeah, I certainly am.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't happen to be in front of like some some doors, wood frame glass in the middle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you can say that.
Speaker 1: Walk straight up.
Speaker 2: To those doors, knock on them and say, Jason Lauren, come out, come out, review are Josh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no dramas, Jason Lauren, come out wherever you are?
Speaker 1: Half right, Hey Josh yeah, no, cigar brother.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, we're not there.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Look, tell the missus you try.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's it.
Speaker 5: That's all.
Speaker 3: That's all you know we can do here. But thank you very much.
Speaker 2: He sounds frightened to go back to it. Hey, Josh, we're gonna have another clue coming up two pm.
Speaker 3: Okay, perfect, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: God on your mates. There we go. Money is still in play.
Speaker 2: We started with two hundred and fifty thousand dollars a quarter of a million bucks. The money counts down, So the quick you find us, Melbourne, the more money you win. It is Nova's two hundred and fifty thousand dollars Hide and Seek your brand new clue coming up at two ah. Yes, good morning, Melbourne, coming to your life from a mystery location.
Speaker 1: It is Jason Lauren Clint here as well. The money has started counting down.
Speaker 2: Quickly you find us, the more you win, and joining us on the air, quietly confident she thinks she's found us.
Speaker 1: Jason, Hello, Stacy.
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 6: Hello, it's Stacey and Henry my five year old. Funs.
Speaker 1: We've got a little hunting crew. I love this all.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, we've been offloading, we've been offloading closed Stace, why don't you tell us the clues and how you think they brought you to where you are?
Speaker 6: Okay, So we'll work through it from the start. So I played that funky music. Was quite difficult until I put it all together. So Nario Warren has recently had one of the rail crossing removals, so and it's kind of dot dot dot, and I was looking at all the other railways removals across down. I also looked at your socials and when you're in the car driving to the venue, you were actually outbound through the tunnel because I could see the green lights flashing behind you. So then I put it down to Narry Warren and the green lights that means outbound, so your south or your southeast somewhere like that.
Speaker 1: Wow, Yeah, you would have noticed the lights were going quicker than the car. They always seem to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then you are busy during school holidays and you love big birthday celebrations, so Honeggy and marn Beana were one of the ones with the railway removal. Then I looked for like a place centers, splash trampoline space, and there it's got me to where we're currently standing out the front dog, which is gone a railway avenue and for the train connection.
Speaker 2: Stacy, whereabouts are you exactly tell us the venuere.
Speaker 6: Inflatable world in Oakley?
Speaker 5: What happens in inflatable world?
Speaker 1: I was there the other weekend.
Speaker 5: Good for birthday party, great for birthday.
Speaker 1: Give you hot dip. Wasn't my birthday? And I open with there it's a good hiding spot, great hiding spot, Stacy.
Speaker 5: First cold in there, because we're cold in here.
Speaker 1: It would be cold in there, Lauren. Sort of warehouse feel.
Speaker 6: Yes, very cold enough room like you.
Speaker 1: Know, set up some bedding, uh huh, a little kitchen.
Speaker 5: Like a factory, bathrooms and showers on those bathrooms and shower.
Speaker 1: But unfortunately it is knowing not there where.
Speaker 5: We are, Stacey. Sorry, stay sorry, Henry.
Speaker 6: That's okay.
Speaker 5: Are you going to keep looking?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, go into inflatable for what you're there? You most were going chuck, Henry, you're trying to drive off the scent.
Speaker 5: No, because are your clever, You're clue on.
Speaker 1: She's got it all going on.
Speaker 5: Now are you going to keep looking or are you throwing the towel in.
Speaker 6: I'm going to go to see j Henry and then I might go back looking.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it Chadston I went the other day. It's so good to go and enjoy.
Speaker 2: You keep listening to Nova for more clues, and keep an eye on our socials. It is our two hundred and fifty thousand dollars hide and seek. The gamers are.
Speaker 5: Jason, Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following
Speaker 2: Them on the socials