Speaker 1: This is the US Report with James Morrow.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the program. Huge program coming up tonight. Here's a bit of what's coming up. No more mister nice guy boom. Trump's taking out drug cartel boats and you'll never guess who's angry about it.
Speaker 1: Plus Maja Farrage.
Speaker 2: Comes to town, will free speech, worries over Britain, bust up the Special Relationship, and Bobby Kennedy, well.
Speaker 1: He's blowing up the swamp. It's Maha time.
Speaker 2: But first, Donald Trump's war on crime and how he's trying to use the issue to set the Republicans up for midterm wins in twenty twenty six as well as for his eventual successor to hang on to the White House in twenty twenty eight. Now, what Trump started in Washington, DC last month of the effort to clean up the nation's capital is going nationwide.
Speaker 1: Next stop Chicago.
Speaker 3: This is the best issue of all. They are against preventing crime. They are fighting us. I want to go into Chicago and have this incompetent governor that doesn't want us. Do you know that this weekend seventy two people were shot in Chicago. I'm embarrassed to say it in front of the President of Poland. Eleven people were killed, seventy two people were shot. So in three weeks I lost almost almost thirty five people were killed. It could have been stopped. If you look at Washington, d C. Three weeks ago, it was the same or worse. And now it's considered a totally safe zone.
Speaker 2: Indeed, and you know what, he's got a point. Last weekend was the Labor Day long weekend in the US, and it was an absolute bloodbath in Chicago.
Speaker 1: And it's the.
Speaker 2: Same story almost every other weekend in the Windy City. Now, call me crazy, but it seems to be cleaning up this problem. Might be a good idea, but not everyone, as it turns out, agrees, particularly not the Democrats who run the joint and think that everything is well, just fine. Indeed, the left, and in this I include much of the media, seems very defensive about this idea that Chicago was somehow particularly violent. Newsweek put on its encyclopedia Brown Detective hat and came up with a list of major cities with a higher murder rate than Chicago. Where would we be without fact checkers Hey and Nicole Wallace over at MSNBC or ms NOW or whatever they're calling it. Try to fact check the president as well.
Speaker 4: And all of it designed to scare people. And let's do a little bit more fact checking, because I think if they were on solid ground, they wouldn't be lying so much, would they. Donald Trump said this in the last hour quote, Chicago's a murder capital of the world.
Speaker 1: Fact check false.
Speaker 4: That's actually distinction that Tijuana, Mexico has right now the highest homicide rate in the world.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, it was Tijuana for the moment. At least that would be outside the president's jurisdiction. And then Wallace went on Trump.
Speaker 4: Posted in that weekend post, you're talking about bond quote, Chicago's the worst, the most dangerous city in the world.
Speaker 1: That is also false. That of the US.
Speaker 4: City that cracks the top ten, there's only one, and it's a Memphis Tennessee has a White House addressed what it's going to do for Memphis Tennessee today.
Speaker 1: Von Yeah, great question there, Nicole.
Speaker 2: But this is one of those moments where two things can be true at the same time. Trump could be serious about wanting to clean up Chicago, but you can also have a real political purpose for wanting to do so, because at the moment, none of those other cities our friends in the media are referring to is in a state where the governor is setting himself up as a leader of the Democrat Party and a potential rival for the Republicans come the.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty eight presidential contest.
Speaker 2: So again, while I believe Trump is sincere in his desire to clean up Chicago, after all, this is a man who hates urban carnage. The formative years of his Manhattan real estate career took place in the lawless New York of the pre Giuliana years. Well, Trump's real target is this guy.
Speaker 5: Just during the last week, I've been in neighborhoods across Chicago, from Bronsville to South Shore, to Chatham to Little Village. The President's absurd characterizations do not match what is happening on the ground here. He has no idea what he's talking about. There is no emergency that warrants deployment of troops.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's Illinois Governor JB. Pritzker, of the billionaire Pritsker family, who has made no secret about his desire to become the de facto opposition leader of the Democrats now, Pritsker is directly in Trump's sites, even featuring an AI video Trump's social media set up as a super wrestler paddling Chris Christie feeding the poor downstairs neighbors there.
Speaker 1: But Pritzker, a sworn.
Speaker 2: Full of Trump, has no place to hide on this issue of crime. Here's what he had to say when he was confronted about it by a journalist the other day. You're going to hear people, especially pat this past weekend, fifty four shot, seven dead.
Speaker 1: They're going to say the city's not safe.
Speaker 2: Would you ask your friends to ride the l after midnight or after nine o'clock at night, even to come down to the city from O'Hare.
Speaker 6: Look, big cities have crime, There's no doubt about it.
Speaker 1: Big cities have crime.
Speaker 2: Okay, sure, Look, Pritzker is sorry to say, this a big target here. And while Trump might not be able to run again in twenty eight, he also knows that whatever he achieves this term will be quickly undone if the Democrats regained the White House at the next contest. That's why he's doing what he is doing right now and working to freeze, isolate and take down Pritzker. It's very similar to every race he's ever been in, Just like in twenty sixteen the presidential primaries, when he systematically picked.
Speaker 1: Off each of his rivals one by one.
Speaker 2: Today he is setting up to start smashing potential Democratic contenners, knocking them out of contention by making them look, in Pritzker's case, like a soft on crime joke.
Speaker 1: Yet crime is.
Speaker 2: Another one of those eighty twenty or even ninety ten issues. I mean, like, sorry, you've got dozens of shootings a weekend and you're against the National Guard, You're against doing something about it. This is such a loser issue for the Democrats, and Trump knows it, and even some on the left are waking up. Even on MSNBC here's Joe Scarborough.
Speaker 7: But you know, we had the mayor of Chicago on last week saying, oh, we don't need any more police officers. Police officers aren't the answer. No police officers. And you know, I think he said no five times. You look what's happening this weekend.
Speaker 1: He looks. You know, I actually think that JB. Prinsker should do something radical.
Speaker 7: I think you should pick up the phone, call the president and say, you know, and I know you don't have the constitutional authority to deploy the National Guard here and the police. My my, you can do that in DC. You can't do that in Chicago. But let's partner up.
Speaker 1: Dead right.
Speaker 2: Joe Scarborough nails it. What people like Pritzker need to do is admit the problem and in doing so, disarm Trump and look like the bigger person. It's a far better way to manage the situation than taking the side of gangbangers. Because guess what, even if the Democrat Party machine hates the idea of cleaning up crime, well, Chicago residents, let's hear what they think.
Speaker 3: The National Guard has to come, even if it's for a scare attack, they have to come here.
Speaker 8: There's no control, there's no law and order.
Speaker 9: Hey, Trump, Trump, you need to bring the National Guards to Chicago.
Speaker 8: Man, you got kids, kill the kids.
Speaker 6: Man, that's not good man, Washington, DC is not much going on compared to Chicago.
Speaker 10: Man, in Chicago, everybody gotta get down.
Speaker 11: Everybody gotta get down because they shooting.
Speaker 6: Everybody down.
Speaker 1: Look, look the kids.
Speaker 6: Are running, they shooting.
Speaker 1: We can't have no fun in Chicago, man, no fun, man, This is terrible.
Speaker 12: Out of thought.
Speaker 1: God damn flag.
Speaker 11: Because this y'all neighborhood.
Speaker 2: Well, let's get straight into it now with my first guest joining me now is political journalist John Fund. John, Welcome back to the program. I spoke a bumma the go the effort to clean up crime in Chicago. It seems to me that Donald Trump is turning into almost the mayor of America with his efforts to clean up crime, first in Washington, now in the Windy City. But it also seems to me it's about picking a fight with Illinois Governor JMI Pritzker. Tell us about what he's doing here. What's your read on it?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 10: J B.
Speaker 13: Printzkier is clearly running for president, and Donald Trump isn't happy with him or the fact that he may be the Democratic candidate, so he's trying to diminish it, which is not hard. Despite JB. Pritzker's weight. JM. Prinskier has had a horrible governorship. Illinois is a mess. Chicago is an even worse mess. And Brandon Johnson, the mayor of Chicago, and JM. Pritzker the governor, are perfect punching bags for Donald Trump. Chicago is a mess. I'm not a fan of having federal enforcement sweep into a city, but threatening it has some benefits. For one thing, it focuses the attention on the horrible job the Chicago Police Department is doing, not because of its own problems, but because the mayor has too many constraints on them and doesn't back them up. So just having the debate, even if Trump doesn't intervene, is useful because it may force the mayor to actually pay attention to public safety.
Speaker 2: Well, and does this apply then more broadly to a lot of others Democrat run cities across the country that all have their own crime problems. I mean, I played some clips a moment ago of Chicago residents who all said, yes, please, mister Trump, do something help with this issue. Have the Democrats got themselves on the wrong end of another eighty twenty issue, not just in Chicago but nationally here.
Speaker 13: Well, the only Democratic mayor who seems to be handling it well is Muriel Bowser, who, after some initial resistance, said, we are happy to cooperate with the National Guard. After that's in Washington. Yeah, yes, that's it's a federal city. They have ultimate jurisdiction here, and we'll we'll work with them. I think the other Democrats around the country are suffering from Trump derangement syndrome. As soon as Trump mentions I'm paying attention to your city, they start frothing at the mouth, and it makes it appear as if they don't care about their own shortcomings in public safety. Whether that's true or not, the appearance is horrible politically because once again Trump has steered the Democrats down a blank cul de sac from which they have no exit.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing, John, I mean, I've been watching Trump play this game for almost a decade now. It really has been on the scene from a decade in politics. It seems like they just keep falling for the trap. But I did also show Joe Scarro from MSNBC. He actually said, you know, the smart play here would be for Democrat mayors when Trump comes to town, say yes, please, can we work together and diffuse this trap that Trump keeps setting up for the left on these issues.
Speaker 13: Well, the mind is often overridden by the heart and emotions here. You know Pavlov's dog. The dog knows it probably shouldn't salivate, but it's been trained to do that, so it can't help itself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, I think you're right about that.
Speaker 2: But you know, also just this issue of crime seems to be a really big thing for the president here, and we saw a new move in the interdiction of drugs coming into the US. They conductul a strike on a Venezuelan drug boat, killing eleven on board. Here's how Marco Rubio described what happened, why they took this action.
Speaker 11: In addiction doesn't work because these drug cartels, what they do is they know they're going to lose, you know, two percent of their cargo. They bake it into their economics. What will stop them is when you blow them up, when you get rid of them.
Speaker 2: And yet John, I've seen Democrats say, oh my god, this is a terrible thing. You can't go blowing up drug runners.
Speaker 13: Well, there's another aspect to this. Remember these drug runners were from Venezuela. The Maduro administration, the dictatorship there is certainly at odds with Donald Trump. This sends a message to Maduro. If your people are involved with the drug running, and we can prove it or strongly suspect it, they're at risk too. And in fact, we have just doubled the reward money for someone who removes you from office, So it's up to fifty million dollars. The message here is not just to the drug runners, is to the military advisors around Maduro. You want to make fifty million dollars, help us overthrow Maduro and we will richly compensate you.
Speaker 1: Absolutely right.
Speaker 2: Hey, I want to show you too this footage that has just emerged of Joe Biden in Delaware. It's from apparently last weekend, but on it you can see the form president having a massive wound, a sort of scar on his head.
Speaker 1: Now, we don't know what happened.
Speaker 2: Yet here to cause this, and of course we wish him the best, but this sort of thing would suggest again that all of that talk that Joe Biden was the fittest Joe Biden ever and could have you know, taken on Trump and won and served another term. Well, I kind of look at this footage, I look at how he's looking in general, I kind of think they were having us on.
Speaker 13: Well two points here. First of all, the Joe Biden footage here just demonstrates if you're beyond a certain age, make sure, no matter what happens, that you don't fall. This is what happens when you fall. Now a better story, a bigger story in New York Post is that the Biden pardon attorneys and the Biden people who presided over the auto pen were unsure that the President had actually given permission for the hundreds and hundreds of people he gave clemency to. There's now email that it has been revealed showing the White House in complete confusion of the last days of the Biden administration. Who's in charge, who's on first. This shows that Joe Biden was not the captain of his own ship, at least in the last days of his presidency, and probably for months before then, which of course we all suspect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, we all suspect it. I want to hear a lot more about these pardons in the autopen in the months to come, because I reckon there's a lot of people who got off that shouldn't have. John, I want to ask you. Also here in Australia, there's been a lot of concerns about our relationship with the United States and with the Trump White House. Our own Prime Minister has been accused of not being in touch enough with this White House. But apparently overnight last night the Prime Minister did speak with Donald Trump on the phone. They talked about trade, critical minerals, and economic cooperation.
Speaker 1: John, what's your read?
Speaker 2: How important is Australia Are we on this White House's radar at the moment? We have the aucut subs deal, obviously, but how concerned are they about Australia just as a part of the US global alliance structure.
Speaker 13: Well, we're eight months into the Trump presidency and the Prime Minister has had four conversations with President Trump. That's pretty good. I believe that Australia plays a vital role in not only US trade policy, but policy towards China. And of course we have lessons to learn from Australia's chandling of migration issues. Britain, by the way, should pick up on some of those. And I believe Australia is in pretty good shape. The foreign leaders can't afford the luxury of Trump de rangement syndrome. They have a country to represent, they have people with vested interests. They aren't about frivolity or fads. They have to deal with who they are dealing with. And they don't have to like Donald Trump to work with him. And as long as they respect him, he will respect them back.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that's a good message for our prime minister who maybe played a little bit fast with the TDS for his own domestic base. But that's another story. Hey, before I let you go, John two. Just speaking of presidential health, there was this crazy rumor last weekend. It was the holiday long weekend, after Trump hadn't been seen for a couple of days. There were all these crazy conspiracies since the president had passed away.
Speaker 1: He was asked about this. Listen to this.
Speaker 3: You know I have heard it's sort of crazy. But last week I did numerous news conferences, all successful. They went very well, like this is going very well. And then I didn't do any for two days and they said there must be.
Speaker 1: Something wrong with him. Biden wouldn't do him for months.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't see him, and nobody ever said there was ever anything wrong with him, and we know he wasn't in the greatest of shape.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but at the same time, though Tim Waltz remember him, he could have been the vice president with Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: Well, he had this to say.
Speaker 8: You get up in the morning and you doom scroll through things. And although I will say this, the last few days.
Speaker 13: You woke up thinking there might be news, just saying, just saying the news sometime.
Speaker 1: Just so you know, there will be news. That's pretty ghoulish and bad taste, isn't it.
Speaker 13: Look, let's be very clear, Tim Waltz is not a governor. He's a cartoon character. You remember Elmer Fudd in the Yes Funny cartoons. Yes, that man is Elmer Fudd. And he's just as stupid and completely incoherent as Elmer Fudd was in those looney tunes. And in fact, Tim Waltz is a looney.
Speaker 2: To be very very quiet, John, we're hunting webbits. Thank you so much for your time, John fund As always, thank you well to more of this week's headlines. Now, this week we saw China hosted its largest ever military parade, with guests of honor including Vladimir Putin, Kim Jong Un, and of course Dan Andrews.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump had a lot to say about this, And I'm going to break this down with the author of, among other things, Blood Money, Why the powerful attorney blind Eye while China kills Americans? And he's also the president of the Government Accountability Institute, Peter Schweitzer. Peter, thanks so much for joining me here. Donald Trump reacted this big parade on true social saying, May President g and the wonderful people of China have a great and lasting day of celebration. Please give my words regards to Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong Un as you conspire against the United States of America. Peter, he's not holding back his feelings on this, is he.
Speaker 9: No, he's not. And look, he's quite right. I mean, the only thing that really unifies Russia, the People's Republic of China, and North Korea is this hostility to the United States into the Western world, including Australia. That's what unites them. There are historical animosities. If you throw India in there with this new quasi alliance they're talking about, they have a long history of disliking each other. So that is the unifying principle. And what you saw demonstrated during this meeting was over hostility to the West in a desire to beat back the Western world so they can gain superiority on the world world, sit on the world stage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Peter, I want to ask you about that question. You just mentioned India. A moment ago. People have been talking here a lot about oh, Trump has lost India because he puts sanctions on them. But it seems like Donald Trump has been put in a no win position here because either he lets India continue to on sell Russian oil and provide money to Moscow's call fers, or he tries to do something about it. But by the way, the press seems to have this as Trump loses. Tell us about that India Russia partnership.
Speaker 9: Yeah, no, that's a great point, an important point. Why did he impose these sanctions or these additional tariffs on India. It's because they are circumventing aggressively. And it's basically three or four wealthy companies in India owned by powerful families who are making a killing because they are taking Russian oil, they are processing it, and then they are selling it to Europe and other places around the world, totally undercutting our effort to UH put pressure on Russia for the Ukraine War. So at the same time that the foreign policy establishment decries what Russia is doing in Ukraine, and the rightfully so, Donald Trump's efforts to pressure Russia gets him criticized for pushing India away. I don't think India sees their future with Russia. I think they understand Russia's in declining power. They have historical animosity with China. They're they've been they've been shooting at each other along the border. So I don't think that this is something that's long term. This is an effort by India to try to FLEXUS muscles. But I don't think there's any serious alliance here involving these three, these three entities working against the United States.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 1: I think you're right, Peter.
Speaker 2: My mail is that India knows deep down that its future is with the United States and with the West. But they're just having a little bit of a chance here. But also though back to China, because you know, we've talked about China, and we've spoken on this program, you and I, Peter, about how China has been running its own sort of gray zone tactics against the United States. And one of the things that they've been doing for ages, in my opinion, has been to run kind of a reverse opium war on the United States through the Federal Trade Now, FBI Director Cashptal has announced that twenty two Chinese nationals for these final pharmaceutical companies and three Americans have been arrested in an unprecedented operation involving feanyl. Tell us about this and the broader trade that China has been engaged in here that, of course Donald Trump made such a big issue about when he first became president.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: No, I mean, here's what you have to understand about the fentanyl trade. It started with the Mexican drug cartels, because the drug cartels were introduced to the fedinyl trade by Chinese criminal gangs. And these are criminal gangs and so called triads that cooperate more closely with the CCP. In fact, some triad members are given senior positions in the Chinese Communists far And what China really started to do in twenty twelve was to equip the drug cartels in Mexico with how to produce fentanyls. So they provide the precursor chemicals they're shipped from China. They provide the pill presses that actually create the pills that are then smuggled across the border laced with fentanyl that are killing so many Americans. The US DEA, the Drug Enforcement Administration, says that there are at least two thousand Chinese chemists in northern Mexico that are helping the drug cartels create this deadly cocktail, and then to top it all off, the money laundering operation. It used to be that these Mexican drug cartels would launder their money in Latin American banks. That's what Pablo Escobar used to do.
Speaker 1: The Mexican drug.
Speaker 9: Cartels now use Chinese state owned banks, and they oftentimes use Chinese students in the United States on education visas to act as the mules, to transfer the money, to participate and to initiate the money laundering. So they are involved in every link in the chain. And this is really a Chinese operation. The drug cartels are the junior partners. And Donald Trump has been very clear he's going to the source on this, which is China. It's the reason he has a fentanyl tariff, it's the reason you saw the bust to the cash Buttell talked about, and I hope we see a lot of more of this because this is one of those gray zone tactics that they're using against the United States and they're also using against Australia.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Finally, Peter, and that's a great analysis here, because I don't think people see it all in all of those different puzzle pieces. Put together like that. But finally, Peter, I just want to ask you one last thing here. The Democrats and their pals of the media, they are still in total miltdown mooad over Donald Trump. After his crackdown on crime, which is now working. They're saying they believe he's going to cancel elections. Peter, I mean, how do we even cope with this level of Bunker's news if that's a.
Speaker 9: Word, Yeah, you can't. And here's the thing. What these people, I don't think realize is that people actually do have memories. I mean, remember we were hearing predictions if Donald Trump became president, he was going to be shooting Democrats in the street. People will buy some of this crazy hysteria if they're not well informed initially, but when they keep hearing it month after month after month, it becomes exhausting and it also completely totally undermines their credibility. And what they don't realize is they have trashed their credibility and you don't get it back by just continuing to pop off. I think Democrats should be looking for an agenda to counter Trump. It needs to be more centrist than it's been in the past, and they need to stop with the sort of ridiculous over the top predictions. Someone should compile a list of all these predictions and remind people repeatedly, and it's going to lead us to all wonder why on earth are we even listening to these people.
Speaker 2: Hey, Pete, you've just gonna be a great idea for what to do on next week's program. Peter, I'm gonna have to leave the other Thank you so much for your time. Really appreciate the analysis, but don't go anywhere because after the break, Emma Joe Morris joins me, and you're not going to want to miss what she has to say. But first Team Biden is still out there with the fake news. Yep, check this out.
Speaker 1: None other than for Biden.
Speaker 2: White House spokeswoman Jen Saki has been out throwing shade on Donald Trump's health.
Speaker 14: We went from Trump's saying he hadn't heard about the rumors of his death, through Trump's saying he did hear about them from reports, So then back to Trump saying he hadn't heard anything about any of it in the span of approximately sixty seconds in the Oval Office today.
Speaker 1: Really can't make this stuff up sometimes, and look, we.
Speaker 14: May never know by Donald Trump's suddenly spent a week hiding entirely from the American public. But you don't actually need baseless online conspiracies to explain why he might not want to show his face in public.
Speaker 1: Right now, I love it.
Speaker 2: I'm the houtspa, Joe Biden's chief flack accusing Trump. I'm a health cover up. Sorry, I don't think so. Stick around because Emma Joe Morris is next. Hey there, welcome back to the program. And in a moment, the great Emma Joe Morris joins me. But first, you do this job long enough and you see some pretty dumb stuff, particularly out of Congress. But what are we about to play for? You really takes the cake. Now, if you're watching this program, you probably know that what makes America different, what makes America special, even what makes America great, is this idea that the government gets its right to govern by the consent of the people and not the other way around, and that all of us are as human beings in possession of certain rights the government cannot take away. Now, this is basic Civics' what a one stuff, you would have thought, right, Well, somebody better tell Virginia Democrat. Of course, as a Democrat Senator Tim Caine.
Speaker 10: The notion that rights don't come from laws and don't come from the government, but come from the creator. That's what the Iranian government believes. It's a theocratic regime that bases its rule on Shia law and target Sunnies, Bahinds, Jews, Christians, and other religious minorities. And they do it because they believe that they understand what natural rights are from their creator. So the statement that our rights do not come from our laws or our governments is extremely troubling.
Speaker 2: Seriously, did you see what he just did there? He compared the founding fathers of the United States to the site.
Speaker 1: Mullahs in Iran.
Speaker 2: Well, I can't even begin to tell you what's wrong with that, but I'll just say that the answer to this problem lies right now. They're in the Declaration of Independence, which reads, we hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, and that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, And that to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from Pay attention to this bit senator, the consent of the governed.
Speaker 1: How does someone get.
Speaker 2: Into the Senate not knowing this basic stuff, understanding it and thinking that the idea that our rights don't come from some pencil necked bureaucrat or politician, but instead that we are born with them, well, that that is some sort of Iranian theocracy. I'm sorry, but these are not serious people. Well, staying in Congress, it's been a busy week in Congress this week, with the Reform UK Party leader Naja Farage testifying at a committee hearing into whether the European laws threatened Americans free speech.
Speaker 15: Have a look, we've kind of forgotten the Vultairian principles that will fight and defend to the death. You're right to say something that we fundamentally disagree with. That is the absolute foundation, if you think about it, of free speech, of democracy, of living in freedom. It's kind of why we fought two World Wars. I come from a land that gave us. The Mother of Parliament said, it doesn't give me any great joy to be sitting in America and describing the really awful authoritarian situation that we have now.
Speaker 2: Well, for more on this, I am joined by a senior consultant at Becan Morris Beck and Stone. Emma Joe Morris, Emma Joe, thanks much for joining me here. There are wild scenes there, but it really gets to the heart of a big problem. The UK has gone down this crazy nineteen eighty four or Wellian road and it's not gone unnoticed in the US.
Speaker 16: Tell us about it, that's right, I mean, first of all, that's TIMI thank you, such so irrelevant, such a muppet. He couldn't even get straight what he was saying. Wrong, I'd like to just point out that it's called sharia law implemented by site Muslims in Iran.
Speaker 8: That he mixed up. He called it Shia law.
Speaker 16: So stupid, really so stupid, dangerously stupid, and it's hads stupidity frankly, and lack of respect for where our rights come from that lead you to become the UK and many countries in the Commonwealth.
Speaker 8: I know that.
Speaker 16: Australia has this problem too where I'm from in Canada, dangerously close to the UK as well, where there is no appreciation for the roots and traditions and cultures that have shaped the West and have and they've been That ignorance has allowed the supplanting of those values with this like totalitarian totalitarian political correctness. We're all of a sudden, we're not allowed to think less we offend someone.
Speaker 1: Well, Eva, Joe.
Speaker 2: It seems to me too that there's a big thing that's happening here too, because of course the US has that great, precious First Amendment. We don't have it in Australia, we don't have it in the UK. But it seems that part of the issue is that these countries that don't have free speech guaranteed are trying to regulate the Internet by controlling what is said in their countries and therefore going and regulating what's said in the United States through these social media platforms, and the US is pushing back.
Speaker 16: Yeah, well to your last comment, that's where America will really start to notice and you start bullying our biggest companies and our best innovators. That I think is where it goes from mocking you on Twitter and mocking you amongst ourselves to perhaps, you know, I don't know, because there is an orthodoxy from the Foreign Policy blog in the United States that the relationships we have with other countries in the West, like the UK, like Australia are are like biblical or sacred alliances. But that establishment and the people who hold those views that there's some beyond reproach relationship that cannot even be questioned. Those people are phasing out and that ideology is dying or that or that attitude. And you know, the people in America, first, the people who work in this administration, who work in Marco Rubio State Department.
Speaker 8: Are not necessarily of that belief.
Speaker 16: It's it's taken for granted, perhaps by a certain element of the foreign policy world. But is it is being observed and not only observed by the people in these kind of background policy.
Speaker 8: Jobs, but from himself.
Speaker 16: You know, what is he saying when he's talking about NATO and what exactly NATO does and why exactly is our countries in NATO.
Speaker 8: Buying oil from Russia.
Speaker 16: Not to digress too much, but what he's doing is that same thing, which is saying, are we taking these relationships and their sanctity for granted? Is it time to maybe take a second look at what our shared values are, where our shared interests are, whether every member of these alliances are serving those interests in those values. And I'm telling you now if they start trying to in some way sanction people like Meta, people like Google, people like Eggs, there's going to be problems.
Speaker 8: There are absolutely gonna be problems.
Speaker 16: And Trump has alluded to this already, let alone the next iteration of maga.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, and I'm just waiting for Donald Trump to find out about the e Safety Commissioner that we have here in Australia. But Emma Joe, I also want to ask you too about other stuff going ont of the hill, because we also had Health and Human Services Secretary RFK Junior having a big fight over his make America Healthy Again agenda and he pulled no punches. Have a little look at him douging it out with wanna be Native American Elizabeth Warren Kennedy.
Speaker 9: I never promised that I was going to recommend products with which.
Speaker 1: There is no real occasion.
Speaker 9: What you said, and I know you've taken eight hundred and fifty five dollars from Pharmaceutic Books Company C.
Speaker 2: Well, he pulled no punches and accused basically everybody in the room of being on the take from big pharma here. But tell us more about what happened here and what we learned from these hearings about the way the health bureaucracy has been operating for so many years.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's so good. He is just so good.
Speaker 16: And the thing that is so great about him is, you know, people will try to make these cheap kind of straw man arguments and attacks against his supporters, like, oh, you know, he he doesn't have the right information about this vaccine, or he doesn't have any proof for that claim.
Speaker 8: That's not what this is about.
Speaker 16: What he is about and what he represents, and why he's so strong in these settings is because he is only just asking questions about our assumptions from the health establishment, from the health bureaucracy. He's only pointing out and refuses to go along with the lie that there has been drastic changes in the health of Americans.
Speaker 8: Especially in children, that nobody is allowed to ask about it.
Speaker 16: And what you're seeing from in my opinion aggressive and hostile questions from these senators is people who are just outraged at the blasphemy of questioning the pharmaceutical industry, the health bureaucracy, the CDC. And I'm sorry, but we are being gas lit in America, and I'm sure this is.
Speaker 8: Going on in Australia too. I know it's going on in Canada as well.
Speaker 16: You're being gas lit by these people who are claiming that there is nothing to see when you see disease rates going up, cancer rates going up, obesity going up, the food we know that the efficacy has or let's say, the format and form of vaccine's history.
Speaker 8: Not want to ask about that, but you can.
Speaker 16: Inject your kids with puberty blockers and that doesn't get any vitriol from Elizabeth Warren.
Speaker 2: Absolutely right, Emma Joe Morris, gonna have to leave it there, Thank you so much. But I love what you said about blasphemy because I think for so many people what we call the science has turned into a religion. Emma Joe Morris, thank you again for your time. Now, don't go anywhere because we're gonna have a short break. But Alex Stein joins me next. But before we knew that, well, you've heard Trump compared to Hitler. But Maryland Democrat Jamie Raskin has just given it an upgrade or a downgrade, depending on how you look at it.
Speaker 9: When private comments made by federal employees are scrutinized for anti Trump bias, and they can lose.
Speaker 13: Their jobs because of it. Then we've entered the realm not just of Vladimir Putin, but of Joseph Stalin.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's that's right.
Speaker 2: Firing bureaucrats makes Trump Stalin. What's next people that say he's Genghis Khan or Mussolini? Alex Stein. After the break, welcome back to the program. Well let's bring in great friend of the show, comedian and commentator Primetime ninety nine, Alex Stein. Alex, thanks so much for joining me again here on the US Report.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I know we often make with the funny stuff when you're on here on this program, but a.
Speaker 1: Little bit of a grim story here.
Speaker 2: Vice President j D Advances why visited the memorial of that horrific church shooting Minneapolis this week, which we spoke about on this program last week, and it was quite a moving and somber visit, but it was hijacked, of course by protesters.
Speaker 1: Have a look, Alex, how gulish can you get?
Speaker 12: I mean, James, that's just low class. And of course, you know people are going to take advantage of a terrible tragedy like this and try to politicize it and blame JD.
Speaker 2: Vance.
Speaker 12: But when in reality, it was Robin or excuse me, Robert Westman's parents, you know, basically telling him that he was born in the wrong body. So you know, obviously wasn't the parents' fault that he shot the gun. But the parents take a lot more responsibility than the vice president of the United States.
Speaker 1: But that's what these people do.
Speaker 12: They just basically are insensitive to the people that actually got hurt, and they want to try to demonize the vice president for literally going there and showing support at a Catholic church. So these people have no shame and they have no class.
Speaker 2: Well, this was the same sort of thing we saw after that shooting, when you saw people like, you know, the mayor of Minneapolis say, oh, you know, well, you know these people, he shouldn't be doing thoughts and prayers and all of that. This was the same guy who of course knelt at the coulfin of George Floyd after he was killed.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I know, how ridiculous was that when he said, Jacob Fray, the mayor of Minneapolis, that well, thoughts and prayers don't work because this happened at a church. I mean, obviously this shooter did it at a church to try to you know, demonize Christians, to try to demonize Catholic people. So it's just sad that Jacob Prey would actually side with the shooter in this instance. And you know, he has no class, just like the protesters, you know, yell the Jdvans. It's really a sad reality that we live in that children can literally die and they want to turn it into a political, you know, messaging moment. It's absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I'm ashamed just on this story. Though.
Speaker 2: There is a media angle to this too, because it's a birds that NBC are good friends. They have issued a formal correction to its stories detailing the Minneapolis shooting because writers used the wrong pronouns. Now, I mean, seriously, if you're more concerned about pronouns than a bunch of dead kids, I don't know where to start.
Speaker 12: No, James, You're exactly right. They do care more about misgendering a person that murdered children that were praying at a Catholic mass. They feel more guilt about calling this person Robert instead of their fake name Robin. And that's the state of the American media.
Speaker 8: James.
Speaker 12: And I know you covered this all the time, but think about that. I mean, they have to issue a correction because they want to be respectful to a person that murdered an eight and ten year old defenses while praying at a church. It's absolutely sick and we shouldn't show any respect to a murderer like Robert Westman in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean, as you say, it's the other side of the First Amendment there. But you know, they reveal themselves by their actions. Hey, finally, Alex, there was a story here that Donald Trump's scripp Kamala Harrison was Secret Service protection. But it turns out really that then strip it. It just expired, as it does for all former vice presidents. But a new report has revealed that the LAPD, because they've got nothing else to do, has now been tasked with being security for the former US Vice president, Alex, Los Angeles has a few problems, California has any problems. Do they really need to be providing private security to Kamala Harris?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think so.
Speaker 12: And she lives in Brentwood, one of the nicest neighborhoods in Los Angeles, saying yes. Oj Simpson allegedly did a double homicide in that same neighborhood of Brentwood. But I don't think she has to worry about OJ Simpson knocking on her door, considering you know, he's passed on. So listen, she wants to use these resources that America can provider, wance those resources expire, she has to hire a private security.
Speaker 1: It is what it is.
Speaker 12: And I don't want anything to happen to the former Vice president, of course not. But that's just how the kookie crumbles. I mean, she needs to pay for her own security, and she'll be fine. A lot of you know, famous people have to do that. She's a famous personnel. She's no longer a politician. If she runs for governor, if she runs for some other office, and maybe she can get some sort of necessary security paid for by the government. But at this point, I think she should be on her own. What does she spend a billion dollars on her campaign and it was one hundred million dollars in debt. Use some of that money to protect you, Camela, And you're in Brentwood. You don't have anything to worry about.
Speaker 2: Hey, man, Alex, Hey, before I let you go here, this was a really funny one. Here, Joy Reid, we've played her so many times on this program ex MSNBC. You know, the left always loves to say, oh, you know, you people are the right, you're the conspiracy theorists. Well, listen to this.
Speaker 16: He's got these magical doctors who claimed that he was shot in the ear, but his ear I guess, grew back.
Speaker 8: He had a du blow bandage on one minute, no bandage the next.
Speaker 16: We can't get a medical record from this alleged assassination he was supposed he shot.
Speaker 8: We have nothing, We've got none.
Speaker 9: Where's the nextative?
Speaker 1: Where the investigative records?
Speaker 9: One day he said his Maxi pad on his ear. The next day the ear is totally fine.
Speaker 2: So now they've gone from you know, the grassy nool too. There was no shooter at all or something, I guess, although that doesn't explain what happened to Corey Comparatore.
Speaker 1: This is this is this is crazy.
Speaker 12: Well, James is not surprising, so obviously we know QAnon is crazy. But even more crazy than QAnon is bleuing on and that people like Jory Reid is all of a sudden now a tinfoil hat carrying conspiracy theorists, which is ridiculous Joey Reid, I wish you were asking questions like this during the pandemic, when you were telling everybody to shut down their business and in their livelihoods in order to stop hers from getting a virus that had a ninety nine percent survival rate. So I wish you would have been a conspiracy theorist about four years ago and not about you know, Donald Trump fake getting shot when in reality, just like you said, people died. I mean, they didn't fake his death. So it's just like the protesters in Minneapolis. Jory Reid is another desperate political pundit that has no shame and is willing to say whatever she can to get clicks. And you know, I can't falter for that because I'm in a similar business. But he's just crazy. She's a crazy. It's crazy for Coco plus one hundred percent right now, James.
Speaker 2: Well, Alex, I'll just say that on our side, it seems that the conspiracy theories very often wind up turning into coming attractions. Alex, thank you so much of your time. As always stick around because only in America is next. But hey, remember cracker barrel. Well, there's still a little more juice in that orange at least in the trumpet meme team. Ah, the old logo's back. Well, there you go, Only in America after the break, Welcome back to the program. And now it's time for a little segment we like to call Only in America. Well this week on Only in America, our friend the crack Cracker barrel Guy winds up at the support group for canceled Mascots courtesy of our friends at the Babylon b.
Speaker 16: Thank you for attending this meeting of canceled mascots. I'd like to welcome our first white member.
Speaker 6: So they're not just can't minority mascots anymore.
Speaker 13: They're coming for all of us.
Speaker 8: Since you're new, tell us your story.
Speaker 6: Well, I was just minding my business, sitting next to a barrel looking folksy and this white lady, yep, always a white lady.
Speaker 9: A white lady said I'm racist.
Speaker 13: I mean, how how so?
Speaker 6: As I was telling y'all, this white lady says, I'm just not connecting with the younger folk these days.
Speaker 13: It's those millennials. They ruin everything.
Speaker 2: But wait, there's a happy ending this time, and we finally get to find out what was in that a barrel?
Speaker 6: Did that barrel just move what Oh, that's just dandy. The public has demanded me back, so long, losers. It's time for me and my barrel to go back to imprisoning the souls.
Speaker 13: Of the innocent.
Speaker 1: That's nice.
Speaker 8: Maybe there's hope for all of us.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't see that one coming. Great weekend, Bye bye,