Speaker 1: We got get you the morning.
Speaker 2: Every day every Adelaides joy is Julian Hazy's willing to eat. Yeah, it me one start.
Speaker 3: It's still but I'm trying to just pick back the lead jokes.
Speaker 2: Seven to three.
Speaker 1: Hanging there, You're okay, all.
Speaker 2: Right, interesting debate topic this week. Does the Bam Nickelback deserve the hate?
Speaker 4: Hazy?
Speaker 2: You are saying that, no, they don't deserve the hate. Jody, You're saying that, yes, they do deserve the heat.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, which not gonna go first? Here we go, Here we go, because I'm a Nickelback fan from wayback.
Speaker 2: Yes, you are, alright.
Speaker 3: Let's be honest. It's not cool to hate Nickelback. And if you think that way, then go away.
Speaker 2: Go listen to Triple J.
Speaker 3: Dude. Statistically speaking, you've probably rocked out to at least one of these Nickelback bangers. Oh yeah, seriously, what.
Speaker 2: God see? It's just ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Nickelback have this amazing way to encapsulate every moment through song.
Speaker 2: This was a bit weird, though, a lot to pass around.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jad, you're dirty birds. Nickelback a musical time trablis. No matter what song it is, they'll instantly transport you back to the year two.
Speaker 2: Thousand and five.
Speaker 3: Nickelback is great for filtering out those pesky hipsters. So if you feel like maybe one of your friends might be a douchebag hipster, play them some Nickelback. If they dislike it, guess what, they're a hipster, get rid of them. You gotta ask yourself if Chad wasn't rocking this awful sort of half perm thing with a goaty that just doesn't work, would you feel differently because the music slaps so please stop being so shallow. Also, this lot to pass around shadowy speaks for itself, doesn't it jokes?
Speaker 2: It really does, speaks for itself. Thank you so much? Jad mean that?
Speaker 1: By the way, Yeah what does he mean?
Speaker 2: All right? You ready to go?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 2: So to rebuttal is Jode's going against Nickelback.
Speaker 1: Nickelback is the worst band in the world for reals, only up there with Rebecca black Heads and Billy Ray Cyrus.
Speaker 2: Just don't thank you don't stand.
Speaker 1: I feel like if you hate Nickelback, you hate everything else in life that deserves to be despised. Let me give you a list. Karen's bitching about everyone and everything, stepping in something wet when you're wearing socks, your iPhone order correcting to duck loved, conversations in quiet spaces on speakerphone, endless cookie policy pop ups, the people ordering a subway chicken teriarchy when you just want to pay for your petrol. The only thing more annoying is this line from photography, what the hell is on Joey's head? Someone please tell me? And one of the hell's going on with Chad Kroger's head a curly mullet with a goatee? Please? And why the hell did he marry this woman for five minutes with a big, random pink stripe of air.
Speaker 2: No, no, all.
Speaker 1: We don't like your boyfriend, we don't like your husband, and we.
Speaker 3: Don't like his Oh my gosh, whoa Okay, So here's the thing, though, you're sort of trying to have a crack and put it in saying Brackets's character, it feels like it feels like Karen Esque's.
Speaker 1: And what you're doing with mate, you're calling me a Karen.
Speaker 2: That's what it feels, is.
Speaker 1: That what you're doing.
Speaker 3: And also, I too, I've always wanted that what's going on with joe'sy.
Speaker 1: What's on Joey's head?
Speaker 2: What the hell is going on with Joey's head?
Speaker 1: I don't understand?
Speaker 3: Oh, all right, thirty and twenty four ten, it's settle this debate. Whose side are you on?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a mixed bag, we get it. You pass around your face, but that's okay, that's okay. You're gonna take the good with the bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Monique from Secret Meadows, good morning.
Speaker 5: Good mondy.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you.
Speaker 5: Voting for I'm voting for Hazy.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: It's my soul, Monique.
Speaker 2: Take us through your voting process. There mine.
Speaker 5: Little growing up with older brothers. It was drowned in my head. So I can't not sing how long any of the songs. But if it plays, I'm seeing along guilty pleasure.
Speaker 2: I don't get the it's a beautiful guilty pleasure.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, Niel to you, Okay, take that.
Speaker 2: It's facts.
Speaker 3: Their music slaps slaps absolutely.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Lindsay from Clarence Gardens. Good morning, Lindsay, good morning, Okay, who's your vote for?
Speaker 6: For you for Jody?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Take us through, Lindsay, text through your voting process.
Speaker 6: I just think that there's a better band out there, and also I think Jody did the better space.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's not get to.
Speaker 1: Wound up in the details the semantics. Thank you, Lindsay take us.
Speaker 2: To one apiece. Okay, things getting tired.
Speaker 1: So Philip's got the deciding vote? Is that right?
Speaker 2: I think? So? All right? I feel from freeling. Would you like a drum roll?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 7: Absolutely please?
Speaker 2: Here we go, Here we go deciding vote? Which way you're heading?
Speaker 4: Great?
Speaker 6: Many won by a landslide?
Speaker 2: Is there's no debate about this at all?
Speaker 5: Nickelbacker, absolutely amazing.
Speaker 3: They gave us hero the greatest theme song to the best Spider Man trilogy we ever got good points? I forgot about that film. Look at his absolutely makes a very good point jokes. You can't argue with that.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well.
Speaker 2: Thank you Bill.
Speaker 1: It is what it is.
Speaker 3: I guess should you take one more call as well, just to our wrap things up? Maybe you could salvage one sort of vote. I know it's best of three, but should we take one more vote just to see where you're at?
Speaker 1: Why do I think that this particular call is going to be in your corner? Because that's the only reason you want to take it.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's going on. Do you know what's going on? Rosy from Miguil? Which way are you learning?
Speaker 6: Hazy? I'm going for you, mate. I've got animals as my ring Cory.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, animals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, simply Okay, thank you, Rosie.
Speaker 2: You appreciate you.
Speaker 1: I don't think anyone sorry in this particular occasion.
Speaker 3: Jeez, hey, Joe's what about that? So that takes us what now to seven to four? I'm getting some respected this face.
Speaker 2: Look at you. We're so angry. What's up?
Speaker 1: No, because I just feel like sometimes when these debates come up, it falls in your favor in terms of the yay or the nay. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know what you mean.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, I just I just feel like your kids.
Speaker 2: Don't what nouse were? I like kisses.
Speaker 1: You need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know now.
Speaker 1: I need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know what news today to know.
Speaker 1: This is what you need to know.
Speaker 2: You know what you need to know with Jody and.
Speaker 3: As Joe's watching out, this meant an earthquakes five minutes since we're playing your tiny temperate labyrinth yes, but here we are this seems appropriate.
Speaker 1: One o'clock this morning, a three point six magnitude earthquake on Kangaroo Island, just south of Stokes Bay. There it was supposedly felt in several states around Australia. Don'ting? Twenty four ten? Did you feel it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, love pertly, I did not any of you. Well, I mean you're dating the boss, Josh, so I doubt that you felt the earth quoke.
Speaker 2: What does that mean? I don't understand. What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Wow, Jody, it's ten parts?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: That's why I said it?
Speaker 2: Is that sexual? Is that I'm picking up what's out there? Okay, very good?
Speaker 3: Explains to me off here, flesh boy.
Speaker 4: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Twenty four ten? Do you heel on the earthquake last night?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 3: Is that if the if the utes rock and don't come knock in type situations that we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Understand.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know you're sick, but come on me up.
Speaker 2: Okay, I get it, I get it. Outrageous.
Speaker 1: He's so sick it took him two minutes to get that.
Speaker 2: No, No, I know, she say, well, don't as congratulations, good stuff? Can we talk? Taylor? Swift. Yes, be announcement yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's releasing a new album, Scott Taylor. So she made the announcement on her website and then immediately on social media, she posted a video on her boyfriend's podcast New Heights announcing the title Let's.
Speaker 7: Go We got briefcase yep, mid greens it yep.
Speaker 1: This is my brand new album, The Life of a show Girl.
Speaker 3: Oh my, very goodness, what a platform to do it as well Jason and Travis Kelsey's podcast I Know.
Speaker 1: What about this? She's were one point six billion dollars. One point six billion dollars.
Speaker 2: She's fine, She all right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I just wonder and I can't look in the future, but I just wonder off the new album. Do you think that we will play some music on over from daylor Swift?
Speaker 1: Oh, do you reckon predictions again? That's a boss, you're offsho. I would say we would.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling reasonably strong about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, outrageous. So, her last album, The Tortured Poets Department, broke records for the most streams in a single day on Spotify, with over three hundred million the date was released. That's crazy.
Speaker 6: The following segment is the mature audiences only and content graphic language and nudity, not that you'll see it if it easily offended.
Speaker 1: Well, you're about to find out just how easily your father.
Speaker 5: He's only money six nothing.
Speaker 2: Let's talk tender dates. They can be dodgy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it can be very confronting when you try to go on a date with someone you've never met in your life and you're going off a random photo that could or could not be real one percent?
Speaker 2: What are you there for it? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What's intention? Are you looking there for true love? You're looking there for a good time? Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah? In Florida, a thirty seven year old woman thought she'd met a charming match when her Tinder date offered to pick her up for dinner.
Speaker 2: That's lovely.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Midway there, she asked to stop at a gas station for sister snacks. What, hang on, hang on, let me go back. What why are you hungry ten minutes into a Tinder date before you went to keep your foods up to keep your ridiculous Well, I need some twisties right now.
Speaker 2: That's insane American snack They love to snack.
Speaker 1: She left her car running for just a minute in inverted commas and came back to find both him and her caruck on the twist. Police later discovered he'd immediately used her car to pick up another woman from Tinder, take me over the Mary'sime restaurant.
Speaker 2: What so that's ballsy.
Speaker 1: His second date reportedly became suspicious when he kept referring to my rye but couldn't name the cars make for goodness sake, she also noticed a faint smell of vanilla perfume and a phone charger that wasn't his calm on babe, so many red flags, so many Yeah. Realizing something was off, she messaged a friend who happened to know the first victim and coll police. He was arrested. Need dessert, for goodness sake.
Speaker 2: What a cereal pants man.
Speaker 3: I wonder how many times he's done that as well. There's your first issue right there, and the first biggest red flag that's probably using Tinder. Yeah, yeah, trying to find true love on Tinder.
Speaker 1: Well I know you say that, babe, but I would think the first red flag would be when he stole it.
Speaker 2: Ah, No, No, he's he's just troubled. He's just troubled. You know the worst thing I can change him? I can fix him, is what she thought.
Speaker 1: Do you know the worst thing about this for him? Though? There's no way he's getting lucky after that, No way.
Speaker 2: Huge result last night for South Australia in master Chef.
Speaker 1: Absolutely insane scenes. Laura, good morning to you.
Speaker 6: Good money.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what happened? Do you sit back in your launde room? Do you watch it? How does it all roll out?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I had some lovely friends and family were last night and we had pasta, some bubbles and cheeseboards and I heard not a single word of the show because everyone was chatting all that long until the end and then everyone got prey excited and it was lovely. It was so so wholesome.
Speaker 1: Can you please tell me you had that amazing entree dish that you have at your restaurant foragality and there's a windbricodder with honey. Please tell me you had it?
Speaker 4: No, I didn't.
Speaker 6: I don't even think about that. What a terrible hosts.
Speaker 3: Laura shared the winner of Mastership. Laura, take us through it, this whole experience.
Speaker 2: What's it like? And the moment you find out you've won, like what goes through.
Speaker 6: Your yes, So it's it's definitely like a full on experience, and it's a it's a huge production. It takes a while to film. It's it's so well put together and it's amazing to.
Speaker 5: Be part of.
Speaker 6: But for it to end, and it did end a few months ago, and for it to now be on air so everyone knows what's happening is just like such a crazy feeling. And yeah, to take out the win, it's just something I never ever thought I could do. And you know, like the odds of winning a show like that and getting on in the first place very insane. So it's be able to do it three times and finally get a win with something so special.
Speaker 1: You're obviously an incredible chef, But were there moments where you doubt yourself when you're standing there and there's all the lights and all the cameras and all that pressure. Was there a moment where you're like, oh my god, I don't know that I can do.
Speaker 6: It one hundred percent. I think it's like, do you know I reckon? It was like day one, I was like what am I doing back here?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 6: I sure you should be here, can you actually cook? Like you know, I don't. I don't cook in the restaurants anymore, and like everyone everyone's in that for a while. I feel like I've like done a full circle. I'm back to just like a home cook. I like hoasting dinner parties. It's way more calm. I get a glass of wine while I'm doing it. Happy day is so to go back into such a chaotic and stressful environment. I was like, what have I done here? But you know, by the end, I was running out of ideas very quick. But I think everyone else was like the creativity need to have and to be switched on all the time and thinking under pressure, like you know, it's it definitely gets you. So yeah, I mean, am I going back for a fourth time? Absolutely not?
Speaker 1: But I loved it. And you're up against Kluman, who's literally the chef's version of Bambi, so it's hard hard to beat.
Speaker 6: Him, right, Yeah, he's the culinary calculator and we don't joke about the nickname that we gave me, but it's so tru like he he's insane, like the way that his mind works with food, with the challenge, Like I mean, at the end, of the day. It's a game, rights, it's a show. It's someone's got a taking. And he played such a good game, like he was always so strategic and just onto it and getting challenges and making sure he was, you know, just so on top of it. But he played a very good game. And to beat him, honestly, it took so much out of me, Laura.
Speaker 3: South Australia is supposed to be a little battler and we're not allowed to sit at the big table. And that's where the likes of Victoria and New South Wales. The game's changed, hasn't it, thanks to yourself and people like calm hand. But we're a food destination, That's what it feels like.
Speaker 6: We actually are. Like I've said it before and I say it again. I honest think where the's food capital of Australia. Like the restaurants we have, the wineries, the producers, you know, like the small farmers' markets, Like it's a food and wine capital and the two of them go hand in hand. And I kind of want to keep up a secret for a bit longer, but I know it's not. But you know, if everyone from the other states want to come, they can come but yeah, I think the days of Adelaide's not the place to be long gone.
Speaker 1: Well, Laura, just a little known secret here is that Andrew Hayes for my birthday this year brought me a one hundred dollars for Gazie voucher. I can't get in. It's all booked out. I got you.
Speaker 6: The day, so look you up, honestly, so please.
Speaker 1: I think the last time I look it was like a five point thirty sitting on a Sunday. I was like, oh, I got that. But you're absolutely smashing a baby and we're so proud of you. Well done, congratulations, Oh thank you so much, guys, and thanks for having me such a joy, absolute pleasure. Do you know this man from the first season of Australian Idol when he took out of the win in two thousand and three, Robbie. He's one of our nation's favorite singers and he's Adelaide's favorite son after growing up in Golden Growth. Can I do an exclusive crowd at Westfield West Lakes.
Speaker 2: On the weekend and.
Speaker 1: He's heading back on tour two and twenty six around the country. His latest album, one Hundred Times Around the Sun, has just been released. Please welcome to the.
Speaker 3: Show yet that was That was a cracking intro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you so much. And it's been a good five minutes since I saw you at Westfield West Lakes on Saturday, and I'm starting to think there may be a stalking situation. Andrew Hayes with me and Guy Sabastian.
Speaker 3: That's fine, it's not wouldn't be the first time you found yourself in this situation.
Speaker 1: Now, but I don't hate it.
Speaker 4: No, that's true. At West Lakes, what a show that was. It was.
Speaker 7: It was such a showing of people. It was amazing to come home. I was only home for a few hours and I had to duck out and do the same thing in Parramatta here in Sydney the following day. But Adelaide really turned out and Jonesie nailed that you met you saw my mum and dad as well.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, your parents are they not the cutest people on the planet. And I was just saying that your mum now, oh my gosh. She said, come here, let me give you a hug, and I'd never met her before and She's like, I'm a hugger. I'm sorry, I'm a hugger. I'm like, please, don't apologize. And then I was telling her that my daughter that very day was doing a dance concert at Golden Grove at the rec Center. Would you have a long and distinguished history You've performed on that stage too, guy, haven't you I have?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: We used to do a little plays in the theater there at the rec Center in Golden Grove, and I've got memories of me singing. It was a play that I did. The last thing I did. I sung some U two songs and a few other things in that little theater. My brothers used to play basketball there, so I used to go and watch them play basketball.
Speaker 4: I was telling you off air, actually my memory of the rec Center.
Speaker 7: The last time I was there, I got a phone call from Chris, who is He's not the youngest, Jeremy's the youngest. And Chris rang me and he said, mate, you're in Adelaide, can you get down to the rec Center. I think Jess is getting bashed. My younger brother. He's a proper troublemaker and he's very cheeky, so I reckon it was definitely his fault good and he was getting bashed by some group of blokes and I quickly drove down there to you know, break it up.
Speaker 4: Probably would have done nothing.
Speaker 3: The new album AE hundred times around the Sun. What's it like finishing a new album when you put the final touches on and you know that it's completely done. Because this took a while to complay, what's that feeling like?
Speaker 7: It was an amazing feeling. I mean, and look, I'm not the only one involved in that. Like I'm obviously doing the music and putting a lot of the production and you know, going back on mixes and all that sort of stuff. But people at the label who are doing all the boring stuff like making sure everyone's credited properly and all the guitar players are credited and all the little contracts are done, and so for everyone involved, like when when you do the very last approval, like the last master, everyone's like texting each other going is this it?
Speaker 4: Are we done?
Speaker 7: And it was such a good feeling because it was this one took four and a half years, so I wish it didn't take that long. But I just was really picky about what I put on the album this time around. There's a lot of songs that didn't make it that have. You know, they'll either just never get heard or some of them are finding homes else. I just had I had one song that Illy cut, you know, the rapper Illy.
Speaker 4: He cut one of the songs.
Speaker 7: And then I had another song just recently cut by some k pop artists that he's made.
Speaker 4: This guy's massive.
Speaker 7: He's got like fourteen brilliant streams on the Korean Spotify. You know, he's like this massive capop artist. And he's cut one of the songs that didn't make the album, and it was a song that I really loved, but then hearing him do it, it was pretty cool. So he's going to release that hopefully. I never count my chickens until they're actually hatched and released into the world. But they had songs fine, even the ones that don't make the album, they'll find a play somewhere.
Speaker 4: But album stoked with how it turned out.
Speaker 2: Hey, lids are off for the Crows.
Speaker 3: How are you feeling? Number one ticket holder? Goodness thing and look as you can imagine you were here on the wet can. But the vibe around town at the moment is very much I think everyone in South Australia is expecting the gross playing ground final how are you finding it and how are you keeping a lid on things?
Speaker 7: The way I keep a lid on things is like knowing a lot of the boys and you know, sort of meeting a lot of them personally as well. Like you couldn't ask for a club to give more, Like they are just giving everything they've got. And Tim and the team over there, they're just they're crushing.
Speaker 4: And I mean Dors is leading.
Speaker 7: He looks like he's a forty year old, you know, with that, he's got the wisdom and the leadership of someone much older.
Speaker 4: But he's just such a gun.
Speaker 7: And then we've just got talent all over the field, you know, Like it's just it's a pretty exciting time to be a Crows fan.
Speaker 1: Well, we were joking about you perhaps performing at the Grand Final, which I would love to see, by the way, but they've now Snoop Dogg is going to be the half time entertainment.
Speaker 4: Oh Snow.
Speaker 1: You've spent some time with him. What's he like?
Speaker 7: I've hung out with Snoop a couple of times, actually, but I had him as a guest judge.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you a good Snoop story.
Speaker 7: I was so I was on the X Factor and I was in La and we had I had Snoop that day and the following day I had Usher in New York. So we had to get on the red Eye that night to fly to New York. And do you know another guest mentoring sessions. I always had the best guest mentors by the way, I had Snoop. I had Alisha Keys, I Beyonce, Like with Beyonce as the guest like she never do that now, but back in the day she did this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did this guest mentoring on Australian X Factor. How random?
Speaker 7: So we had this red eye. Snoop was meant to get there, I think at eleven.
Speaker 4: In the morning.
Speaker 7: In the morning, Good Morning, gets to twelve, No Snoop gets to one, gets to.
Speaker 4: Two, gets to three o'clock. We know we've got to leave.
Speaker 7: The whole crew, like there's all my all my the kids that I was mentoring as well, still no Snoop and he rocks up and he's.
Speaker 4: Probably five hours late, and they're.
Speaker 7: Like, all right, cool, we need to get going, guys, we need to start filming. And he's like, oh no, no, no, no, it's dinner tap man, It's dinner Tap.
Speaker 8: And when he gets in there and just see these plumes of smoke come out to me, Rosco's chicken and waffles get delivered by Uber Eats.
Speaker 4: Just chilling.
Speaker 7: But when he was on camera he was so kind and so he was not like gangster. He was so like sweet and encouraging these kids.
Speaker 4: He's a legend. Snoop, that'll be awesome.
Speaker 1: Guys. Sebastian, thank you so much for your time this morning. We really appreciate it. The new album is obviously epic. We're already just giving it a massive spin here and over. But thank you so much for joining us this morning.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you. Guys. Thank you. Thanks for the weekend as well.
Speaker 2: Bang are alert. You would have noticed this show. You would have noticed it.
Speaker 3: This is the K Pop Demon Hunters and we're getting right around at the moment, and that's because it's absolutely smashing the ri chuts.
Speaker 1: You need to explain it to me. Yeah, where's it come from?
Speaker 3: Well, it is an absolute smash on Netflix, and I'm into it because my kids are into it, and I think a lot a lot of parents from the exact same position. Okay, so it is Korean anime, k pop, Korean anime, although I think it is actually made in the stakes. Yeah right, like technically, so if you're just churning and you're like, oh my gosh, my kids are smashing out and I'm hearing a lot on the radio. It is absolutely gripped the world, including this guy. Oh, this guy loves now a bit of K pop in particular Hunter Tricks, Go Girls Woo Golden's number one.
Speaker 2: Storyline, are you in?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you in?
Speaker 3: So, basically, as a title would suggest that they are demon hunters disguise as pop stars to get everyone on board, but they actually hunt demon Oh so it's like a ruse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 3: And so they're basically on top of it in terms of controlling all the demons. But they have some enemies to Joe, They've got some enemies who are genuine demons. And guess what. That's the sar Jar Boys. And they're a boy band, they're a trio and you better believe it. They're coming for your soul.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: It's horrifying.
Speaker 3: So it's quite the battle. It's more than just pop music. It's fighting for the right to keep your soul and not lose it.
Speaker 2: To the demons.
Speaker 1: It's like a K pop off.
Speaker 2: It's a K pop.
Speaker 3: Off, Oh ladies and germ. I love a good K pop off every now and then. Just let yourself go. So this is what they're saying. The reason it's so successful, yes, and they're liking it to Bluey is it's because of its likability with parents. Okay, And I'm saying I'm seeing so many things that pop up on my feed and I was exactly the same thing. And that is you hear the song for the first time, you're like okay, the second time, and then by the third time, you are absolutely rocking out like you're the lead singer of a trio. And as you can imagine, the moves are outraged. Oh yeah, like these boys, in particular the Sarjar Boys, who.
Speaker 2: Are genuine demons, but we love a bad boy.
Speaker 1: Are you let me ask you this. Are you capable of the Sarjar Boys' moves?
Speaker 3: No, they're very, very sharp, sophisticated. The choreography is just a die forau. Yeah right, but I can't remember the last time that I watched well Asian anime. It's just not my thing. But for some reason, I am so ennous. Yeah right, and I'm forty years old, and that's concerning. I thought I was concerning until I saw some stuff on social media where there's so.
Speaker 2: Many parents exactly because you like Bluey, don't you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah, yeah, like.
Speaker 2: The music, everything about it, the storyline.
Speaker 1: I think when you find yourself watching your kids shows and you giggle out loud, that's a good sign. It's a good show.
Speaker 2: Yeah. When you're begging your kids can we watch your show?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So sometimes you do show or two when you're like, if I see that show one more time, I'm going to burn this house down. Yes, thanks very much, Blippy. That's what you're doing to parents all over the world.
Speaker 5: I need to know.
Speaker 4: I need to know now.
Speaker 1: I need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know what's in the news today to know this.
Speaker 4: Here's what you need to know.
Speaker 3: You know what you need to know with Jody and asy Hi.
Speaker 1: Drama at the Sydney Airport this morning. A man was arrested after a police firearm was discharged during an incident at the domestic terminal this morning. So the AFP confirmed the officers responded to the incident shortly before nine o'clock, where a crime seem established inside the terminal. So this is a quote. The IPEA can confirm a man has been arrested at Sydney Airport after a police firearm was discharged inside the terminal. That is pretty much the only detail. So we've gotsh so far. But that's insane.
Speaker 2: That is crazy, isn't it.
Speaker 3: I always wonder in a situation like that's, where someone's doing those sort of shenannigans, how you'd react?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How would would you be brave? Or would you know? Mate? This would be you'd be hiding so far under the table at Hungry Jack's it wouldn't even be funny.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, sir? Can you please emerge from underneath the table? If the suspect has been detained and that happened hours ago.
Speaker 2: Are you sure.
Speaker 1: That will be you? For sure? Hey? New couple alert? Can I just say so? Have you heard of Tammy Hembrow?
Speaker 2: I know she is a social media and she's an influencer.
Speaker 1: She does all sorts of fitness stuff. Apparently Bailey Smith and her are on like Donkey Kong Oh Batty Smith.
Speaker 2: Hot couple alert.
Speaker 1: There we go, So Tammy Hembrow has seemingly re entered the dating scene just two months after her seventh month marriage to Love Ireland star Matt Zakowski ended.
Speaker 2: I can't believe it didn't work out.
Speaker 3: It just seemed like it was going to be a relationship that would stand, just stand through everything, all the ups and downs.
Speaker 2: But here we are.
Speaker 1: I'm going to put this in language that you understand. So old mate Bailey jumped on a plane after the Cats won against the Bombers in Geelong on the weekend. Yea said, right up to the Gold Coast yep to have a little Da Burley pavilion with old Temmy.
Speaker 2: That's nice, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Can I just say something. I'm just going to make an observation and I'll show you the photos. So if you know you're going to be papped with Bailey Smith, and the cynic in me thinks that perhaps she tip them off, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, on top of that as well, if you're getting papped with Batti Smith, just know that the guy is like stupidly perfect.
Speaker 2: Yes, there is not.
Speaker 3: A fraction of that man that is an absolutely perfect.
Speaker 1: Okay, move on from Bailey past. Sorry, but I just think if you know you're going to be papped, would you wear a bra?
Speaker 3: To be honest with you, I wasn't looking because I was just looking at their faces. I was looking at their eyes. So and I don't see things like that because I'm concentrating on personalities, what's happening there.
Speaker 1: I will ask you again, would you wear a bra?
Speaker 3: I see what you're saying, but once again I will tell you that I'm completely lost in Bailey Skit's eyes. I can't even see Dammy Well. I can see his bloody Bailey's here.
Speaker 1: If you're wearing white singlet and bra is fairly important.
Speaker 2: That's fair