Speaker 1: On Scone Lives Ostrodia.
Speaker 2: This is the Weaker Panalty Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening, and welcome to the readA Panihy Show.
Speaker 4: Coming up tonight, Douglas Murray joins me to discuss everything from Robert de Niro's pitiful meltdown to.
Speaker 3: The growing Islamus threat in the West.
Speaker 4: Also joining me tonight Kosher Gator and Patrick Carline and a bumper edition of Lefties Losing It, where we learned that apparently men can lactate.
Speaker 5: Now normally getting pregnant with trigger milk production, but since trans women can't get pregnant, we must do it another way. Turns out this is not all that difficult to do. Just add a few extra hormones and supplements and pump your coconuts regularly and you will start producing milk.
Speaker 4: Let's bring in Harold Son, senior columnist Patrick Carline, Patrick, I want to ask you about lactation.
Speaker 3: Let's get onto more serious issues.
Speaker 4: The pressure on immigrat Minister Andrew Giles has intensified further. The Australian reports a serial rapist to attack twenty five women and a child kept his visa as a result of Andrew Giles's catastrophic push to give more leniency to foreign born criminals with ties to Australia. We know that Giles was warned his policy would lead to a significant jump in criminals dodging deportation. Among those who have beaten deportation thanks to the Immigration Minister's Direction ninety nine is a man who had some of the worst child abuse material in the world and a rapist to molested for children. And today the Prime Minister said the Government will reissue a revised order to replace Direction ninety nine.
Speaker 3: But Patrick, how long can Giles hold on to this crucial portfolio.
Speaker 4: Surely can be moved somewhere where he'll do less damage.
Speaker 6: Yes, Look, I think Jiles had to go late last year when the High Court decision came down. He was obviously caught out. It had made no preparations. I've never seen a government minister literally represent a menace to society the way that this man does, where people have been hurt literally physically because of his incompetence, and the Prime Minister is running a protection racket at the moment, which is as dreadful it is actually endangering Australians. I've never seen quite This isn't about political scalpes.
Speaker 2: This is about community safety.
Speaker 4: He has to go, he has to go, But so far the Prime Minister has given no indication that is open to that. And we've also learned this Direction ninety nine change that Giles has brought forward that's seen seventy five percent reduction in visa cancelations made on character grounds since twenty twenty. That's a significant stat there, and I think we're going to just keep hearing more of these. Whole ror story is these criminals who are guilty of just some of the worst offenses, imaginable dodging deportation. Now to Victorian just Into Allan's government is bringing in a nation first role a Parliamentary Secretary for Men's Behavior change MORTIALIC MP Tim Richardson is the proud inaugural title holder, but Patrick, how patronizing is this? Can you imagine if the same was done for women, if we had some sort of a Parliamentary Secretary for Ladies' behavior to make sure us ladies do not step out of bounds. Now, I know there's a significant issue with violence in the community, but this ain't the answer.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think Jane Hume, the federal senator was talking earlier today on Sky and she called this window dressing. It was so important. Why why wasn't it a ministerial portfolio as opposed to a parliamentary coutry.
Speaker 7: Wrong.
Speaker 6: He's a state minister. He's going to look at social media and discourage social media. I'm not sure he's really going to do much. And this does actually demonize all men, doesn't. It sort of says all men have a problem, and that does upset decent men.
Speaker 4: Now this has got some attention online. I'm sure Tim will be monitoring these tweets. Billboard Chris said Tim was a humiliation fetishist for so willingly taking a role to demonize men and feminize the culture and women's rights campaign at Salgrove wrote, setting aside for a moment, how much of this sounds like a rejected draft of nineteen eighty four that even all well thought was too unbelievably dark. Your government doesn't actually know what a man is, so I can't fathom how.
Speaker 3: This will possibly work. That's a good point, because.
Speaker 4: This is a government where if you ask them what is a woman, they will consider that some sort of a bigoted gotcha question.
Speaker 6: That's right, Look, domestic violence and violence against women is a big issue at the moment. It's something that needs to be addressed. I think appointing somebody in this kind of role it really does. It's not going to progress the issue anywhere. It's not going to make women safer. It is a political stunt. I talk about nation first or whatever. It's a state government minister. I mean, this needs real change at a much higher level.
Speaker 3: Than the absolutely and staying in Victoria.
Speaker 4: Industry insiders tell The Herald's son Victorian businesses are facing another two years of pain as the state continues its post pandemic slide, with one industry leader warning a retail recession looms.
Speaker 3: More good news from.
Speaker 4: Victoria there, but it's predictable that, of course, you can't shut down society for as long as we did in this state and this city and not have some fairly dramatic consequences, pretty much all of them terrible.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 6: Look, we're looking at a recession. You've got all these health problems with kids, you know, with all sorts of issues that they had from being stuck inside, to say long, and being isolated and being vulnerable. I mean the legacy of those lockdowns. A recession is possibly one, but we're going to say more and more as time goes on. It hasn't gone away, certainly not in Melbourne.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 4: The ABC is under five from some teachers for they woke behind the news program and one recent episode that featured content about the International Day against Homophobia, biphobia and transphobia, and it had the following content.
Speaker 7: I'm Alex, I use agents, him pronance, and i'm our agenda.
Speaker 8: I'm Ruby.
Speaker 9: I go by any pronouns just because I don't really care, and I think i'm araways.
Speaker 1: I don't really do the labeling thing.
Speaker 3: I just kind of describe it.
Speaker 5: I'm mischer, I use the pronouns, and I am a very proud lesbian.
Speaker 3: Now, Patrick, do you know what an arrow ace is? You're a worldly man.
Speaker 6: No, but I fear you're about to tell me.
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 3: I'm here to educate.
Speaker 4: Arrowace is short for a romantic or asexual is someone who feels little to no romantic.
Speaker 3: Nor sexual attraction.
Speaker 4: It's someone who identifies as a romantic or a sexual. This is just astonishing content for the ABC. I mean, these are children. We cover their faces. The ABC didn't. Why are we hearing about their sexual orientation or whether they have sexual or romantic feelings at all. How is this content that teachers are obliged to show their students or encouraged to show their students.
Speaker 2: This is dreadful.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's sort of normalizing the idea that kids need to decide what pronouns they are and talk about, you know, romantic or sexual type sort of feelings.
Speaker 3: Let them be kids.
Speaker 6: This is a lot of this stuff is totally especially a romantic type notions, is totally irrelevant to ninety nine percent of children. Why is it being force fed down there thrights?
Speaker 4: And why is it even part of that ever expanding umbrella, the LGBTQIA plus plus plus plus. If you don't have romantic feelings or if you're aseexual, how is that something that anybody needs to know about? How does that hold you back in society?
Speaker 2: Flag?
Speaker 4: I know they have a flag as the city of Yarra flies it once a year during a romantic week. I mean, I sometimes I think we just live in some sort of an asylum and people are just observing us for their own amusement.
Speaker 3: Now, the housing.
Speaker 4: Shortage, this is not an amusing issue at all, it's hitting the rental market hard. More and more investors are reconsidering investing in property with soaring state taxes, increasing interest rates and unreasonable renters' rights legislations being passed in a number of Labour Stone it's at the start of the pandemic. This is a story in the ABC forty three percent of Australia's rental properties cost less than four hundred a week. Now that figure is just ten percent, and it's even worse in metropolitan areas at five point nine percent. But this is an issue being felt across the country. Patrick and again, like the lockdowns and what's happened since this was predictable. You can't make it unattractive for mom and dad investors and then expect them to keep putting their money into property.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, Look, you can't have too many migrants and not enough houses. And then you throw in the cost of living costs for landlords as with everybody. I mean, that's going to be pushed onto rents. It is a landlord's market and I feel dreadfully sorry for these renters because it is just going up and up and up. They can't afford to move out, so they can't get anything cheaper, and it's.
Speaker 4: Harder to save because they're paying so much for rent, So entering the housing market becomes more difficult. But so many of these policies that are done supposedly to help help renters and to make it harder for investors has the absolute opposite effect.
Speaker 2: Well you look in Victoria.
Speaker 6: I mean, the land tax has just gone through the roof any any landlord, it's going to put that onto the rent and they're going to get They're going to find renters because they're desperate. I'm government are making it worse.
Speaker 3: And very Patrick Carline, thank you so much for your time this evening. Thanks for joining me now.
Speaker 4: Is the best selling author of groundbreaking books, including The War on the West, The Madness of Crowds, and The Strange Death of Europe.
Speaker 3: Douglas Murray.
Speaker 4: It's the Strange Death of Europe on to speak to you about. But first I need your take on what we saw today outside the New York court room where Donald Trump's trial is being conducted. We had Robert de Niro make an appearance with this important message, I.
Speaker 10: Don't mean to scare you, no, no way. Maybe I do mean to scare you. If Trump returns to the White House. You can kiss these freedoms goodbye that we all take for granted, and elections forget about it. That's over. That's done. If he gets in, I can tell you right now, he will never leave.
Speaker 11: He will never leave. You know that he will never leave.
Speaker 4: There you have it, elections, democracy, it's all over.
Speaker 3: If Trump wins. It got even worse than that, Douglas.
Speaker 4: I'll be featuring some of the lunacy later in the program. But what did you make of that? And will it have any impact on the voting public.
Speaker 7: The only impact that Robert de Niro and other celebrities have when they do this kind of thing is to encourage more voters to silently vote for Trump. First of all, I mean, what is somebody like de Niro thinking of who does.
Speaker 2: He think he is?
Speaker 7: What does he think his role is in society? I mean, he's an actor, and I think a very good one, which is one of the reasons I really dislike it when I see an actor like him do this, because afterwards you can't help but watch him in a role and then think, oh, there's that guy who's a rather tedious political bore. But it is tedious as he has no special insights, and so why is he standing in front of a bank of microphones offering his insights about Trump. I've always thought that this that this celebrity you know, endorsement, celebrity commenting thing backfires.
Speaker 1: On the people that they support.
Speaker 7: I think most ordinary Americans, like most ordinary Australians and Brits, we don't really like to be talked at by you know, megas celebrities who imagine they've got insights they just don't have.
Speaker 3: You're so right.
Speaker 4: I preferred when they just threatened to leave the country if someone got elected, and they never actually follow through with that either. Now, your good friend and courageous women's rights activist ion Hersey Ali was on the Trigonometry podcast this week and she noted that within three deck cades she's seen Europe start to resemble the Islamist country she fled.
Speaker 8: Many neighborhoods resemble where I left, and that just happened within three decades. So you can see when I talk about transformation, that it doesn't take that long. And so there were really some very serious scholars. They were all telling us back back in the day that if this demographic developments continue and we don't do anything about assimulation. There is going to be this flip in twenty to forty, twenty fifty.
Speaker 9: That's not too far away.
Speaker 4: It's not too far away, Douglas, which begs the question is it too late now to stop? Is flip this transformation, this strange death of Europe as we know it?
Speaker 7: I mean, I would say it's extremely difficult to know, because predictions are always.
Speaker 1: A tough rough on people.
Speaker 7: All you can do is base them on the evidence in front of your eyes. And I think that what iarn said there is completely true and indeed evident. It's evident because if population grows that is effectively in large part unassimilated or at least has views and the rest of the country finds abhorrent or just distasteful. If that particular demographic.
Speaker 1: Grows and grows and grows, of.
Speaker 7: Course they're going to have more and more impact, more and more presence. They'll be felt more and more in the country. When imm first arrived in the Netherlands as an assylum seeker, she as one of the pronegiates, among other things of the partition Fritz Borgstein, and he was warning about this in the nineteen nineties, and you know, others of us warned about it, and not only did governments not listen, they actually made the situation worse.
Speaker 2: I mean, look at the UK. In the UK, we have a.
Speaker 7: Conservative government about to leave office after fourteen years got into office saying that immigration would become tens of thousands of years of people a year rather than hundreds of thousands roughly back to nineteen nineties immigration and the Conservatives is going to leave office with net migration in the UK had almost a million are year.
Speaker 2: Why did these people not listen? Why did they never listen?
Speaker 7: Why did they never act on all of the warnings after warnings that people gave.
Speaker 1: So you ask, you know, is it going to happen?
Speaker 7: Yes, if we continue like this, and if we continue in this situation where the political class both accelerates immigration massively totally fails an integration, I mean, good luck with that older idea, and then tells the general public, as they do, that it's all the conspiracy theory that the immigration is happening at this pace, and it's all a great replacement conspiracy theory. So what you see for your eyes is a conspiracy theory. It'll happen if it goes on.
Speaker 4: Like that, for sure, And we have so many in the West who have no regard for the West. They don't want to assimilate, they're not called on to assimilate. They have no respect for Western civilization and the values we have. And that was apparent in the streets of London Las Vegas. Supporters of the Iranian regime clashed with anti regime protest.
Speaker 3: Douglas.
Speaker 4: The clash happened outside of venue where they were holding an event to mark the death of Ibraham Racy, the Iranian president, who died in a helicopter crash. Why is anyone who supports the brutal Islamist Iranian regime living in the UK?
Speaker 3: That to me is incredible.
Speaker 4: O are so many in the Middle East who would give their right arm to have the freedoms that we enjoy, and yet we have people accepted in as migrants, as residents, as citizens who obviously do not embrace Western values.
Speaker 7: Yes, I mean it's not just people like the thugs there the other night, as I think I've told you before returning. A former deputy Prime Minister of Iran, Mohadjirani, lives in Leafy Harrow in London got regime goons in the UK. Why have we got these people in the country. And again it goes back to the previous point Reta. You know, this is what happens if a government, if government after government completely loses control of migration and doesn't do anything about it. I think that these people, the people who are you know, mourning Raisi, mourning the butcher of Tehran.
Speaker 2: I don't think they should be in Britain. I don't think they should be there.
Speaker 7: I don't think there's any reason why the average British person needs to live alongside somebody who's mourning an Islamist goon and monster, and let alone breaking out fights in protests that anyone disliking the I mean, it's preposterous. I've said for years, you know, if you import the world's people, if import all the world's people, you import all of the world's problems. And once again we see that problems in the Middle East now play out on the streets of London as they do on the streets of Sydney and New York.
Speaker 1: And everywhere else.
Speaker 4: Anyways, saw the regime goons there push a woman to the ground and kick her. So the fact that they feel embolden to do that in the UK, says plenty. Now we are all looking forward to the Biden Trump presidential debates. You've written in the New York Post that if Trump wants to prevail in these debates, all he has to do is shut up and let Biden speak, or at least try to speak. You wrote that even the best zinger of the line from Trump cannot do more harm to Biden than Biden can do to Biden.
Speaker 3: He does have a.
Speaker 4: Knack of just saying outrageous lies, isn't he? But will Trump take your advice? Will he be able to control himself?
Speaker 7: Well, it's a really key test for Trump. I mean the last election. You remember, of the two debates, the polls all showed the voters did not like Donald Trump in the first debate, and they liked him slightly more in the second. And the reason is that he just didn't allow Biden to speak in the first debate. He was too aggressive. He just kept interrupting. Even if you support a particular candidate or person, one rule of television is just you know, if you keep interrupting and interrupting.
Speaker 1: Everyone thinks you know, they just get fed up of you.
Speaker 7: And Donald Trump calls a TV star before he was president, and he should know that you can sort of irritate the viewer. And I think he did that in the first debate last time. And the key thing is, I me that piece is that, you know, Biden trips himself up all the time.
Speaker 2: Just let the man.
Speaker 7: Speak, watch any speech of his, and the minute he has to go off script such as it is, he just he loses train of thought. It again the other day just kind of says, oh, well, anyway, I was going to say, but well, anyway, I don't need to tell you that.
Speaker 2: And he hasn't said anything yet.
Speaker 7: And I think that if Trump just lets Biden speak, it will show a lot of viewers and a lot of voters that the commander in chief, you know, for whatever his virtues in the past, is a rather sad reflection of that.
Speaker 1: At the moment.
Speaker 2: And that and that the America.
Speaker 7: Needs the next four years a president who is as sprightly incapable as possible. And I think that there's only one way to show that, as I say, that's that's for.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump to shut up. But is that an easy piece of advice to him to take? Had has said not.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 4: I think you're right there, that the temptation will be too too big for him, and if he's going to play its smart, he will also draw out the nasty Biden, because one certainly exists, and that could be a powerful thing as well, Douglas, if Trump can goad him into showing that side of himself.
Speaker 7: Yes, I mean, I mean Biden showed that side of himself just the other day at the commencement address he gave and in the US and that it was a really it was a bitter, unpleasant, ugly message and also means.
Speaker 1: Of communication that Biden did.
Speaker 7: He basically told all these black students that you know, the country was against them. I mean it was really it was very sad actually, but sad that these black students that commencement should get this advice. I mean, at the same time, Donald Trump was in New Jersey telling everyone didn't matter what.
Speaker 1: Color they were, what color your skin is.
Speaker 7: You know, you're all American. But Biden was doing this very mean speech and he looked mean, doing it really mean and angry, and he didn't think he starts to shout. I think that stuff goes across very badly. I mean, everyone says, you know, it's Trump with the female voters who goes over badly. But I think some of that with Biden goes over with female voters, and others just just not that well.
Speaker 3: I think you're one hundred percent right. Actually, let's just have a quick look at what you've.
Speaker 4: Just spoken about. Firstly, let's have a look at Trump. When he gave that speech in the Bronx. It was one of unity and a largely positive message.
Speaker 12: Whatever the hell color you are, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 6: We are all Americans and we're going to pull together as Americans.
Speaker 4: And you contrast that with a speech you mentioned, the one President Biden gave at a historically black college the previous week.
Speaker 3: Very different.
Speaker 13: You missed your high school graduation, you start a college just as George Floyd was murdered, and there was a reckoning on race. It's natural to wonder the democracy you hear about actually works for you. What is democracy? The black matter being killed in the street? What is democracy? Portrayal of broken promises, slow leave black communities behind? What is democracy? You have to be ten times better than anyone else to get a fair shot.
Speaker 4: Doubles very different approaches there Biden's speech seemed to be obsessed about racial division and victimhood and this message that you need to be as black Americans ten times better than non black Americans to do as well.
Speaker 3: Who is he speaking to with that kind of rehtoric.
Speaker 2: It's faircy know.
Speaker 7: Biden came in with the idea that he was as a great uniter, that he'd be the sort of father or perhaps grandfather figure of the nation.
Speaker 2: And whenever he does.
Speaker 7: This this kind of speech, something, do you remember what you said you'd be Do you remember that you said you'd try to unite the nation?
Speaker 2: What are you doing here?
Speaker 7: And why are you demotivating black students and actually lying to them.
Speaker 2: The country is against them?
Speaker 7: And that to pick up that phrase, black men are just being murdered in the streets. I mean, it's true that quite a lot of black men are murdered in the streets, and they're murdered by other black men in the cities like Chicago in terrible gun violence that goes on all the time. But Biden wasn't talking about that. He talked about George Floyd and then went straight on this idea that I mean, basically, the cops and goodness notes, who I was just kill black men all the time. That's not true, but it is the sort of rhetoric and the ideas.
Speaker 2: That you would imagine you would.
Speaker 7: Expect to hear from somebody wanting to whip up a certain base on ethnic lines and racial lines. And that's clearly what Biden was doing in that speech. But it's really ugly, and it feels to me at any point, at any rate, like a rhetoric of the past in America, describing at the best the past in America.
Speaker 4: Now, let's talk about Prince Harry and the saga with his visa papers. The court case over the Duke of Sussex's US visa is still going on.
Speaker 3: We still don't know whether Harry.
Speaker 4: Was honest about his past drug use, as revealed in his memoir Spare. The White House is pleaded with the court to keep the documents confidential. Douglas, lawyers for the Department of Homeland Security, argued that releasing the.
Speaker 3: Papers would create a stigma.
Speaker 4: The Heritage Foundation is the one that's filed a freedom of information request to access the records related to Harry's March twenty twenty visa. Douglas, this story does tickle me because Trump has been open to deporting Harry if he's elected, and it's revealed that Harry lied.
Speaker 3: On his official document.
Speaker 7: Yes, I know, I'm not wild about this because I actually this is one that makes me feel rather sorry for Prince Harry, and it takes a bit for me to do that. I mean, this is his sort of person and all, you know, immigrations situation as story.
Speaker 4: And I think the one who wrote he told us about his drug use in that book. I mean, if he's in this situation, it's completely self inflicted.
Speaker 7: Well, I agree with that. I mean there was no need. First of all, there was no need for him to write the book. And secondly, it certainly wasn't any need for him to write a book in which he said things that would then get him into trouble with immigration authorities in the years immediately ahead. And it's very unwise. But then at the same everything to do with that was unwise. I mean, it's very unwise to spill secrets about your family in public, not least because you might then discover that your family aren't wild about speaking to you in private, knowing that it's all going to be made public. I mean it's a terrible.
Speaker 1: Misjudgment by him.
Speaker 7: I just think, I say, I sort of feel vaguely sorry for him about some of this, because you know, he's clearly badly advised, he's clearly done't think very far ahead for himself, and anyway, I mean, that's the only time you'll get a granting of pity for the spare prints.
Speaker 2: For me.
Speaker 4: Well, I think his advisor, his chief advisor, is one of Megan Markle. So if he's getting bad advice, I think we can guess where it's coming from.
Speaker 3: But I mean, the man's forty years old. He's not a kid anymore.
Speaker 4: And these decisions that he's making, I've got to say, I think would be hilarious if he's deported from the US, and what would the reception be in the UK, presumably if he goes back there. I want to see that happen. I know it's a little bit evil, but it would tickle me no end and we need a few laughs in this world. At Douglas Murray, thank you so much for your time this evening, to appreciate.
Speaker 7: It, great pleasure.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Still to come left.
Speaker 4: He's Losing It, starring Robert DeNiro and kosher Gator joins me.
Speaker 3: With the latest from the US and the UK. Don't want to miss that. Welcome back.
Speaker 4: Now it's time for lefties losing it and we're going to get to a Robert de Niro extravaganza shortly, because my word, no man has humiliated himself so badly in twenty twenty four. What we saw today was a lefty losing it off epic proportions, a favorite actor reduced to a pitofall confused, raging, lefty lunatic. But first let's check in with a regular contributor to this segment, a man who has gone viral several times for trying to get waiters fired.
Speaker 3: For misgendering him. Now is going to give us some science advice. This should be good.
Speaker 5: No, it sounds crazy, but trans women can produce.
Speaker 1: Milk to feed a baby. Here's how.
Speaker 3: Step one.
Speaker 5: You must grow your coconuts about three to five years of estrogen. You will have fully functional milk ducts from which you can feed a baby. So once your coconuts are grown, it is time to start producing milk. Now, normally, getting pregnant with trigger milk production, but since trans women can't get pregnant, we must do it another way. Turns out this is not all that difficult to do. Just add a few extra hormones and supplements and pump your coconuts regularly.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 4: Just add more hormones and you'll be lactating like a natural born woman in no time.
Speaker 3: What could possibly go wrong?
Speaker 4: I'm just shocked to acknowledge that trans women can't get pregnant.
Speaker 3: I thought he'd say they can.
Speaker 4: Now, let's get more science the advice from our favorite trans educator.
Speaker 5: Now I can already see the criticisms, the comments coming through. There's no way this milk is safe to drink for nutritious or healthy, but it is scientifically proven.
Speaker 3: To be Ah.
Speaker 4: No, it has not been scientifically proven to be safe and healthy.
Speaker 3: For one, consider powerful cocktail of drugs that.
Speaker 4: A man must take to secrete any milky substance. Do you really want a baby to consume that? But forget about the welfare of the child. This is all about affirming the trans woman who wants to believe he can breastfeed just like a mom.
Speaker 5: Ultimately, the act of feeding your child yourself is affirming to anyone, not just trans people. It also helps the child form a secure attachment to their parents.
Speaker 4: Now to a celebrity who had an almighty meltdown in front of a sea of cameras and has forever trashed his own reputation in the eyes of all at least half of his countrymen. Gosh, I think even the lefties are a little embarrassed by Robert de Niro's latest antics.
Speaker 10: I mean, this is really even these people over here a kind of it's kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: It's really crazy.
Speaker 2: And this.
Speaker 10: Thing Donald Trump has created.
Speaker 2: This He should be telling.
Speaker 10: Them not to do this, but he's just.
Speaker 12: He wants to total he wants to sew total chaos, which he's succeeding in.
Speaker 4: Now what's here as he claims that if Trump wins, there'll be no more elections, and note that he's reading this demented diatribe. He wrote all this down and decided it was a totally sane and rational thing to say out loud.
Speaker 10: Under Trump, this kind of government will perish from the earth. I don't mean to scare you. No, no, wait, maybe I do mean to scare you. If Trump returns to the White House, you can kiss these freedoms goodbye that we all take for granted and elections. Forget about it. That's over, that's done. If he gets in, I can tell you right now, he.
Speaker 11: Will never leave. He will never leave. You know that he will never leave.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: He had a couple of the Democrats' favorites behind him the January sixth cops, they've tried to portray as heroes. That narrative has collapsed somewhat in the past year or two. Sadly, no one told Bob they are the true heroes.
Speaker 2: Are the true heroes.
Speaker 10: They stood and put their lives on the line, put the blue lives, put true They.
Speaker 7: Lied on the roll light one tell you don't care?
Speaker 10: Excuse me, don't find the light under roll?
Speaker 2: What are you saying?
Speaker 3: What are you saying? What are you trying to tell me? Only got worse for DeNiro.
Speaker 4: He can play a gangster beautifully, but without a good script, he is just an angry, confused old man Democratic. You're now you know the Democrats are getting desperate when we see these sort of stunts and look at these pole numbers. This is what the numbers were at the start of this sham trial, Trump having just a one percent lead, and let's look at where they are today. Biden has dropped dramatically, and those numbers have all gone to Trump. ARRFK has gone from three percent to two percent. The lead now is nineteen percent. Guess what, that third world banana republic weaponizing of the justice system to try to jail your political opponent has backfired badly. So let's roll out a broken down actor to say some crazy crap in front of the courthouse where you are prosecuting, persecuting the man. Poulsey will be the next president. I mean, who is coming up with this?
Speaker 3: And look at de Niro there in his outdoors.
Speaker 4: It's twenty twenty four and he's got a mask on, but he's been demented for some time. Trump derangement syndrome is real, and I fear there is no cure. Here is old Bob with another teds sufferer, Bill Maher.
Speaker 12: If he is he wins the election, you won't be on the show anymore. He'll come looking for me. Well, there'll be things that happen that none of us can imagine. That's what happens in that kind of a dictatorship, which is what he says. Let's believe him take him at his word.
Speaker 1: I did from the beginning.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean, I said, from the very beginning, this guy is never going to concede power.
Speaker 4: Oh dear, even the audience is laughing at the paranoid fantasies of these two old fools. And for DeNiro, the paranoia setting early here he is with human potato Brian Stelter on sin and back in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 12: He is the big worst than I ever could have imagined.
Speaker 2: And what is at the heart of that?
Speaker 11: What is the primary critique or complaint for objection?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 12: I think part of I think he's crazy in a way, part of him was just crazy. I mean, if it wasn't for you, CNNMSNBC and some other outlets, The New York Times, the Washington Policy, I mean, where are we?
Speaker 3: And plenty more left is losing it for you.
Speaker 4: In this next segment, let's start with the Trump hush money case in New York. It's almost over with the New York Post saying the prosecutor's case.
Speaker 3: Is nothing to brag about. Get it because his name's Bragg.
Speaker 4: They say that he hasn't that and even accurately named what crimes Donald Trump is alleged to have committed. Professor at George Washington University Law School. Jonathan Turl rites in the New York Post a classic closing pitch by lawyers is to use a physical object, like a three legged stool. If any leg is missing, the stool collapses. Even a cursory review of the evidence. This case does not have a leg to stand on. The question is whether hatred for this man is enough to ignore the obvious injustice in this case. In the end, we are all standing on that wobbly stool when the government seeks to convict people without evidence or even a clear crime.
Speaker 3: If we allow a conviction.
Speaker 4: It is more than a stool that will collapse in this Manhattan courtroom. Let's bring in Sky newest contributor, Kosher Gata, Kosher.
Speaker 3: Strong words there.
Speaker 4: De Trump has faced an incredible assault from multiple prosecutors. This is a criminal case, though, so it's got added weight. How do you think this is going to unfold? So many illegal experts are saying the cases is worse than wobbly. There is no case, but we're talking about a Manhattan jury. We know where that jury pool is drawn from. We've seen the conduct of the judge. My feeling is there's going to be a conviction here.
Speaker 9: It seems to be where the smart money says this is going to end up and will know, I think in short order, in a matter of a week or two or even less. I think the biggest thing on trial here actually on the world stage is the justice system, and the New York justice system in particular for all the reasons you mentioned with this case as well as the civil cases where he has that five hundred million dollar plus find ticking away one hundred thousand dollars a day in interest payments. So it's not a good look for New York. And I say that as somebody who lived there for sixteen years. It's quite embarrassing actually for many people, regardless what you think about Trump, but your a question about what it'll do. That is one thing that even if legally it's on shaky ground, if a conviction happens, which is what the smart money says, it is that indict of the New York justice system that it is not a fair and impartial jury. And then politically, I think the other issue is that's the other piece of this, because it's not just any defendant. All calculations are there's two opposing forces that will this make him more of a martyr, which it has been doing, and all the polls, people are really galvanizing around him, or are there some swats We've talked about this before, suburban moms and others who just won't be able to look past the convicted felon label and that will hurt him, And that's the calculation.
Speaker 3: The time will reveal.
Speaker 4: Well, you would think there would be a fake chunk of the country that is not that politically engaged, that just reads the headlines. And you've got a presidential candidate who's got a criminal conviction.
Speaker 3: Surely that has to have a negative impact.
Speaker 4: But thus far in the polls, that hasn't been the way. When this trial started he's leading. The polls was very small, it was round one percent, and now he's got a significant lead. And part of that success is because he's getting a lot of support from non white voters, Asians, Hispanics, and even black folk. And that was evident with the Bronx rally that Trump held recently. Let's just have a look at that.
Speaker 14: Where you're from the Bronx.
Speaker 8: Actually, I'm originally from the Bronx and from New York.
Speaker 3: I'm from the Bronx, right, here in the Bronx, New York.
Speaker 8: This is home right here.
Speaker 14: AOC says, if you're not a Democrat, you don't belong.
Speaker 1: Here in the Bronx.
Speaker 2: What do you say?
Speaker 4: I disagree with that.
Speaker 2: I don't think she.
Speaker 7: Should be here in the Bronx.
Speaker 4: I actually don't know any Democrats sitting in the Bronx.
Speaker 6: Look AOC, look at the tremendous support for mister Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump.
Speaker 8: You need to tell herd in she needs to stay out the Bronx because look at.
Speaker 2: All the people around.
Speaker 3: Everybody say for Trump. I am a Democrat and I belong here.
Speaker 1: And who you're voted for?
Speaker 3: Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump?
Speaker 7: What is AOC done.
Speaker 1: For the Bronx. She's done nothing for the Bronx. Nothing, nothing's changed, nothing's gone any better, nothing, absolutely nothing.
Speaker 3: Don't come to the Bronxa, Loha, come among us. People got struggle. She doesn't even know what struggle is.
Speaker 4: Kosher I should have had a trigger warning for any lefties watching before the that grabbed that compilation.
Speaker 3: It was quite devastating. Let's see it now.
Speaker 4: From Madeline Brand, national crimes victim rights advocate, who was on stage for this Bronx rally, and she had some strong words for the crowd as well.
Speaker 14: Don't we have the illegals flooding our borders, coming into our communities, sucking up the resources that we already that we barely had. Why why should we allow this to happen? Every last person here needs to rise up and get fighting mad, get fighting mad, and make sure that you're registered to vote and go out there and you vote up and down the line, not just the presidency.
Speaker 4: Kosher, That's not something I thought i'd ever see a Trump rally in the Bronx.
Speaker 3: In the Wood. It was one of the worst parts of the Bronx.
Speaker 9: I'm told it was South Bronx. He has been confined to New York City because of that trial we just discussed, and you know, he did what he does best, which is make lemonade out of lemons. He goes in there. It's remarkable because he is on offense that I don't think Republican Canada has been there in forty years. And his message seems to be resonating with that group in particular. So it's fascinating.
Speaker 3: Stuff still to come.
Speaker 4: More from the US with Kosher Gaida, and we'll also cover Rishie's soon.
Speaker 15: Naxt pledged to scrap pointless university degrees.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to the Rita Panhisha. I'm here with kosher Gaida and let's talk about this story from the Daily Mail. Joe Biden's son Hunter used an appearance at a Sandy Hook memorial service to arrange a meeting between his dad and his Chinese business partners. Is according to new texts from a fresh batch of documents released by Congress this way, the meeting was part of an alleged ten million dollar deal between the Biden family and the Chinese government linked to oil company CEFC. Sounds completely kosher, doesn't it kosher?
Speaker 9: Sure, it sure does. And I think you know this is just one more detail trickling out in the story, and there's three aspects to it. So one as it goes to character doing these kinds of things with the Sandy Hook issue as the backdrop is not a good look, and goes to how much do they care? But also just the broader character of getting involved in these things, The fact that the president was allowing his son, who's clearly troubled had drug issues. We know that that's not disputed even by them sitting on boards and doing business deals there's something to that that I think is not reflecting well. The secondest corruption, it's two toire justice system. Like we're discussing, the media had no interest in investigating these things before the last election. All of this was actually out in the public domain by then. But the third one, which is perhaps the most damning is did it impact and impact and does it still impact foreign policy in the US that if they're commercially invested in or they have financial interests with these different countries, is that actually affecting Ukraine policy, China policy, and other policies. And I think all of that we're just scroutching the iceberg, and as it gets more and more into the public domain, hopefully people are paying attention.
Speaker 4: And you mentioned the media that they are absolutely shameful in their conduct yet because for four years we had the Russian collusion conspiracies.
Speaker 3: That had no foundation.
Speaker 4: Ed and investigated and given legitimacy before they were debunked. And here we've got actual concrete evidence of what looks like some very questionable business dealings between the Biden family and foreign governments or foreign connected individuals, and there's just no curiosity, there's no effort to actually figure out, So I see what happened?
Speaker 3: Was there a quid pro quote? Was their pay for access?
Speaker 4: Because it looks increasing like Hunter wasn't the bad egg. It's Joe Biden who is the product that they were selling?
Speaker 9: Right? That is ultimately the thing that's most troubling to people. Not so much Hunter. That's one thing. It's been easy to expose that, but it's really about ultimately the big guy in the ten percent for the big guy.
Speaker 3: That was the big guy exactly to the UK.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 4: Richie Sunak has surprised political pundits by closing the gap between his Tories and Labor in recent polls. It's been on a weekend campaign blitz. Labor still well in front, though the gap between them and the Conservatives has shrunk to twelve points from eighteen points in March. Sunak's recent policy of compulsory national servers has been widely mocked, but perhaps there's people out there who do like it. But it seems to be shying away Kosher from the big issues, things like energy policy, net zero immigration. But he does have one new policy that is again gaining support. He wants to get rid of these mickey mouse degrees from universities. These are the ripoff degrees, like gender studies, social studies, media studies, anything that ends in studies.
Speaker 3: You've got a.
Speaker 4: Question, and they charge students of fortune. That costs the taxpayer of fortune. They're selling false hope. Often the student doesn't have any prospect of getting a decent job afterwards, and he wants to put that money instead into creating extra one hundred thousand apprenticeships.
Speaker 3: That seems like a pretty common sense policy.
Speaker 9: It's a great common sense policy. It's one that the right side of the ile keeps toying with there and in the US and media here as well, and they never actually seem to push it forward. We can fill in the blanks for why. It's an obvious one for many reasons. One is the economic one. As you mentioned, the taxpayers are subsidizing these universities for products that don't actually have market value if you judge market value based on the earning potential, which is ultimately what a degree should be about. Two is they just have no skin in the game, So the universities get paid either way, whether the end product is used or not. It wouldn't work that way in any other business. And three, there is the ideological cultural issue where academia is so far to the left, so you would think that the right side of politics would do something about it because they also are adversaries, and we could say it's a little bit too late, too little, too late, or we could say better late than never more, to be gracious and do something about it now.
Speaker 4: Well, his needs to act like a Tory because we've had just successive Tory Prime ministers who could have been from the Labor Party the way they have behaved in power.
Speaker 3: Koshergaita, thank you so much for your time tonight. That's it for me. Tonight. Up next is news Night. I'll see you Friday. For Left, he's losing it at nine thirty. Good night,