Speaker 1: To comply with Spotify's AI enforcement of copyright law. Parts of this podcast have been modified or removed. For the full experience, please listen live on over one hundred or live stream at Nova fm dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren on No.
Speaker 3: One hundred, Well, good morning, everybody, welcomeing Monday.
Speaker 2: Good morning, hello boys. Hello, it's nice to be back.
Speaker 4: It is not nice to be back?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 4: Two weeks?
Speaker 2: Two weeks apart? Good morning morning, Clinde. Oh look, we're a bit of a dog's breakfast, didn't We had two weeks off and you think it was our first day on the job. I forgot my headphones jsus, someone's changed Jason's microphone. The big boys blowing up.
Speaker 4: I'm in a filthy mood now, oh come on, no, just like you were in a celebratory mood and now you've it's just been spoilt.
Speaker 2: I'm in a great mood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you've been off in bloody Europe for two weeks.
Speaker 2: The jet lags really working in my favor at this point.
Speaker 3: Gras a hole. I'll come goodbye eight and be like, oh, this new microphone arm is amazing.
Speaker 2: Is there anything worse than someone coming home from a great holiday and then going to like, oh it's eleven PM where I came from? When did you get in midnight? Not last night the night before one amock.
Speaker 4: Where you were eleven? Should do shots?
Speaker 2: Shut shut shut shut shut shot?
Speaker 4: Because I was doing shots in North Sydney at the weekend.
Speaker 3: Wasn't say you were way too old to doing shots?
Speaker 2: Were we doing shots of what? Body? Shots?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, no no, I'm just contrasting the weekends speaker shot.
Speaker 2: I went had a family lunch yesterday because that was exactly what I felt like doing, and a belated birthday lunch for my brother and we went to the Auburn Hotel. Yes, I walked in nice, like it's so nice, and I was like, oh no, this place. My brother goes the old Jeeper.
Speaker 4: G Bung Polo Club. It was the cheap they've done it hot at the back, haven't.
Speaker 2: They petting zoo?
Speaker 3: Yeah that's solid.
Speaker 4: That's good because that's massive.
Speaker 3: Well, that's great because it's right home time. Kids can go the petting zoo. That's two more big.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: My brother was late and so when he got there, I was like, come on, my little niece, are so excited. Shot petting there's only one sad pig left in there. I was like, come on, but one pig that just didn't want anywhere near it?
Speaker 3: Always go for me? What For some reason, whenever I've taken the kids to a petting zoo, the ducks just seemed to turn and come away.
Speaker 4: I thought, you meant they go like as in okay next.
Speaker 3: They all just seemed to, I don't know, attack me. So I'm walking around with smackos in my pockets or something.
Speaker 2: Take you as a duck kind of guy, I think ducks each I like my duck peaking and they would run.
Speaker 3: Might carry feel those little those little wraps in my pockets.
Speaker 2: How do you like these doggies?
Speaker 3: Now you run away?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 2: Look at the hon a bottle of voice and saucing one pockets? There were ducks at this petting zo. There's a piggy though.
Speaker 4: I've been there before. I think there's a lamb.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they should be having animals that they are.
Speaker 4: In the mean, I agree, it's just a circle of life. That's what it is. Teaching the kids valuable lessons.
Speaker 2: Speaking of part and that's what I said to the two year old who likes the patting the pig.
Speaker 3: My on holidays. What has they've they've pulled out like that. It's the Boundary Hotel. It's normally like, you know, just steak smash, you know, your plane meet and veg. They ripped it out and put an Italian restaurant in.
Speaker 2: Yes, a restaurant within the pub, a.
Speaker 3: Full Italian restaurant, pizza rather and you name it in the pub.
Speaker 2: Can you still get your steak and.
Speaker 4: Mash at.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's real. Yeah, it's off to Italy. We go okay, then you walk through the doors in your back to the front bar, smelling of nineteen eighty five?
Speaker 4: Do they do a tira missou? They do a tira mess?
Speaker 2: That's a win.
Speaker 4: I don't try to as if you haven't tried it.
Speaker 2: That's a lot.
Speaker 4: It's not that.
Speaker 3: We're going a massive show coming up today, talk about giveaways, a lot on offer. We're going to run through it all. On the other side of this Alex Morrin to kick things off, we are back Melbourne. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clints here as well. You're listening to Nova. Good morning guys. We've got a lot of free stuff up for grabs today. We what do we have Lewis Capaldy tickets?
Speaker 2: You're kidding Lewis comparity that was announced and we're on holidays.
Speaker 3: It was Indeed, we've got more dates to announce today. I love him, he's coming back after two years.
Speaker 2: It's allgo. We both love.
Speaker 4: We've got to get the tickets away, but we could get to extra tickets Rainy Day tickets.
Speaker 2: Because I think that is one thing we all agree on, which is very rare.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we all like Lewis.
Speaker 3: Good call.
Speaker 2: Let's should we have a team outing. When is it?
Speaker 3: See what tickets we buy? We'll see the tickets we're giving away.
Speaker 4: Oh, you can the best.
Speaker 2: When is he here?
Speaker 3: I'm glad you asked, Lauren. I'm going to give you those details later.
Speaker 2: It's in December, it is.
Speaker 3: He is heading to Australia playing Melbourne's Rod Laver Arena this December. Tickets and info at Secret Sounds dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I see. I saw the time and I thought that's unusual that they've taught us in December and what time, but not what day. But that's saying what time we're giving the tickets away?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. So later on this morning when you hear us play Lewis Capaldi give us a ring at tickets.
Speaker 4: So he's doing a Rod Labor arena show.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I thought he'd be a biggest stadium guy like the mcg or just somewhere like Marvel or Amy Park.
Speaker 3: I don't know about Lewis. Is you want.
Speaker 2: To feel that's wait, he's doing a stadium if it's a if it's Marvel of them, it's.
Speaker 4: Arena Amy Park. That would be.
Speaker 2: Actually sorry, star Rod Labor would be an arena arena is the mcg So he's taking arena to her.
Speaker 3: I think Nickelback did?
Speaker 4: Did they? I thought they might be a John arena star.
Speaker 2: Who has seen the videos of the back Street Boys in Vegas?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I have?
Speaker 2: Does that not look like the greatest thing of all times?
Speaker 3: I thought it has a bit over the top. You're so boring.
Speaker 2: Have you seen it?
Speaker 4: I've not seen it?
Speaker 2: Have you not seen the video extree.
Speaker 4: Cancer?
Speaker 2: You guys missed out? Whe's Sticky Wilkins when you need his day gets weekends off. It looks like the greatest show on earth, the greatest showment are they're dancing? Yeah, but it's in the sphere, so the screens are.
Speaker 3: Like out of this world and it looks like they're on a spaceship and they're moving up the war.
Speaker 2: It's just it's going to be one of my life life's great regrets.
Speaker 3: I was getting motion sickness watching it. It's a lot of movement.
Speaker 2: But I think if you're a bit of motion tickets. But I think that's because you're watching it on the phone. If you were there, it will be different.
Speaker 3: Imagine having motion sickness at the concer because everything's moving on.
Speaker 4: I've got to go home.
Speaker 2: Humanity by bye bye. Yeah it was in sync, bye bye bye, thanks true is that my boy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's end sync, yes, end sync.
Speaker 2: It was. I was playing as I was driving to work this morning. Have a look at what song was on it? Like, no, what time is that going to work?
Speaker 4: But I'm going to come under you bring yourself underne I was driving to work at five point fifty five.
Speaker 2: No, okay, that's there.
Speaker 3: Will not be playing in the sphere in Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: No it won't. But I was singing it on the way to work this morning, imagining I was in the sphere.
Speaker 4: Wrong band, wrong Papaldy might do a version.
Speaker 2: If Lewis Capaldi did the Sphere lose my mind? I really just we've got to go to the sphere guys. You know they do something anything.
Speaker 3: They stream football games to the Sphere.
Speaker 2: I don't want to go for that.
Speaker 3: So like as in like well, I wonder cats. I wonder if they're doing a fl game there.
Speaker 4: There wouldn't be much of an appetite, would there?
Speaker 3: You feel it?
Speaker 2: In Vegas people got anything?
Speaker 3: Yeah. I went to Deslay think.
Speaker 2: That they do weird collabse in the Beatles things like that and Herbert.
Speaker 3: Love but blew up on stages, like what's going on?
Speaker 4: Hang on?
Speaker 2: I mean obviously the Beatles weren't there, but what is it? Delay to Beatles music?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and a bitter.
Speaker 2: And Slay is something would be interesting.
Speaker 3: All right, Lewis Capali tickets on the way this morning. We have a huge announcement after eight o'clock. Talk about a prize you're going to want to win. We'll get to that end. We need to talk footy because Harry McKay from the Blues is going to.
Speaker 4: Be back on the winner's list.
Speaker 3: They are who they beat?
Speaker 4: They beat Melbourne, Sorry Melbourne, and it's okay, you to lose matches.
Speaker 2: Something funny happened when I was.
Speaker 4: Watching Collingwood lost to in a row.
Speaker 2: By the way Collingwood, I know. Have Richmond won a game this season?
Speaker 4: One yesterday?
Speaker 2: Of course they didn't. I missed it. Go tags back? Are we in the finals?
Speaker 3: You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint's here as well. Felt like a hum a atm for the last two weeks.
Speaker 2: School holidays. Are they back to school today?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: They see kids? Have fun?
Speaker 4: Surely they've got a random curriculum day tomorrow.
Speaker 3: No, they don't clean there today.
Speaker 4: If you check the diary, I'll tell you what I would I.
Speaker 2: Would like to They often start on a Tuesday.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, they're there today.
Speaker 2: And no teachers or any other students. But your kids are there.
Speaker 3: We will be throwing them over the fences.
Speaker 2: Eight o'clock, Have fun, kids. Three o'clock.
Speaker 3: I did every activity known to man.
Speaker 2: What was the worst one you did?
Speaker 3: Carrot Cook Park, Carrot Cook digging for carrot No, Carrot Cook Park, huge lake right.
Speaker 2: Carrot beautiful park in Melbourn our.
Speaker 3: Past my Rabbin Way? Yeah past?
Speaker 2: Did you go to the aeroplane spotting spot too.
Speaker 3: No, they weren't interested. They just want to go to the park because the the council came out all over social saying how that they had filled the park with fish for the school holiday.
Speaker 4: Fish you can go, can you go drop a line in? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, they encourage it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's like a giant lake. So they loaded with trout for the school holiday.
Speaker 2: They just live fish and put them in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they backed the truck up.
Speaker 2: You're kidding, I'm not joking.
Speaker 4: Is it a competition like.
Speaker 2: The one Golden Fishing?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, this is just the time it was school holidays. They're back a giant dumb truck up which is live fish, huge tank on the back. And then they have.
Speaker 2: Gone down to the trout and got all the fish and the fish edible and yes.
Speaker 3: And they loaded with trout, big ones, baby runs. Did they fish thousands in there? Did your kids fish? We fished for four days over the two weeks.
Speaker 4: What you catch?
Speaker 2: You got? Nothing?
Speaker 3: Not even a bite?
Speaker 2: Lauren, What's wrong with you? You've got a fishing boat and every time ago go out and drop a line and you never catch anything.
Speaker 3: I didn't see one person a Carrack Cook Park catch a fish.
Speaker 4: What a strange name for a park.
Speaker 3: So this for this whole council cake when they're focused, when they're like, hey, we've loaded the lake. It's full of fish.
Speaker 2: It's a marketing ployee, bro, no fish.
Speaker 3: There were so many people there fishing everyone, How good are you?
Speaker 2: I went to that that trout farming like near Dalsford once for post and it was one of the worst experiences of my life because they made me get in the water in Wales and there were so many fish. It's actually a trout farm or something. And that man just caught one with his bare hands. There were that many in there, and he picked it up and told me to kiss it and dropped it and I thought it fell in my way and I cried. Yeah, I cried.
Speaker 3: Are they the big plastic gum boots that come all over Yeah, I stay on the land and you dropped the fish into your choosies.
Speaker 2: Thought I was flopping around in my and I was down there pulling myself out.
Speaker 3: Nice fish out of the pond with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there were so many fishing. You should have taken them to that one because there were so many fish. He just was like got one with his bare hair.
Speaker 3: It's a fish farm, that's what they do there. But this there, it was just an every kid of the same idea and we get dragged down there day after that, it's spent five hours down there.
Speaker 2: You saying carrot cake farm is a it's carrot cook carrot col carrot cook farm is a fraud.
Speaker 3: I want to drain the thing and have the council for all these fisher because it isn't that well do you know what? Everyone else caught them?
Speaker 2: That's why you went there for four days and didn't catch one feet four days. That's rock bottom.
Speaker 3: And I used every bait in the world corn.
Speaker 2: What do you come This is the other weird thing about fishing, coming on.
Speaker 4: The corn cob and a cob or a corn kertle, a.
Speaker 2: Kertle, a frozen or afresh.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I almost strapped a whole bloody agree.
Speaker 2: I don't think fish etcorn fish.
Speaker 4: With a kernel of corn from a cop.
Speaker 2: I guarantee you he went to KFC or one of those drive throughs on the way, got the corn, the corm corn with gravy.
Speaker 3: And the real lad point was the container of corn I've knocked over at one point and all the birds that came from every and I went, that's it when leaving, get your rods for it.
Speaker 2: Fish eat other fish? Do you put That's what I find about fishing, that you put a fish on a hook to catch fish.
Speaker 3: Well, I couldn't catch one fish, so I wasn't able to use it for bait to catch on the one.
Speaker 2: So what other bits of bake did you other than call?
Speaker 3: I used these little braskole, these little plastic pellets in the fish shop.
Speaker 4: Pellets, Yeah, plastic.
Speaker 3: No, no, they're like little flurro.
Speaker 2: Oh they're called bluerslus No.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it's like it's a pellette.
Speaker 4: It's like a pellette, but they're not. It's not food.
Speaker 2: Do they eat it or they just get hooked on it?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, they're supposed to eat it.
Speaker 2: And if you were to catch a fish, would you kiss it and throw it back in or keep it?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not. I just would take it home and fill it.
Speaker 2: And as if you know how to fill it a fish, you'd have kids choking on fish bones everywhere you looked if you tried to do that.
Speaker 3: One time we did catch up. We were down in Mornington at right and the boys caught one squid now, like, can we take it home? And on the way home, I'm thinking I'm not to do this. Yeah, I'm not going up the whole kitchen. Take one squid up the whole kitchen. You'll get in everywhere everything. So you do that on the boat, well, I said, hang on, I'm just gonna take it in this fish and chip shop. They're going to clean it for it. She goes, wait the car.
Speaker 2: And you come back with Calamari rings, twelve rings, squid in the bin.
Speaker 3: Look at this, they clean that, They crumbed it.
Speaker 2: Hang on, Penny, Pennies got something to say, Penny, Hello, Hello, Penny, morning, Penny. Did you spend your school holidays at the car take farm too? No, Mike, kiss the son with but coming from the same area as it's car park.
Speaker 3: Maybe I was at the wrong party.
Speaker 2: Guys, we've been off for two weeks and there were so many things that I saw that happened when we were apart.
Speaker 3: A lot happened. You're in Melbourne as well. I still haven't seen the footage of this guy jumping out of a car and a police chase.
Speaker 2: Oh god, it's amazing. It was like a seven hour police chase and I've not seen.
Speaker 4: What did you do? You're doing? You're fishing.
Speaker 3: I was fishing. I was clapping. Another police drama. There was a guy with a bow and arrow on the loose in.
Speaker 2: Hand an arrow.
Speaker 4: Yeah like a child?
Speaker 3: No no, no, like an adult at a bow and arrow in his apartment in Hampton East and I was caught.
Speaker 4: Up and saw this on the news.
Speaker 2: Why were you caught up in there? Because what are you more cop for Hampton East at the moment?
Speaker 4: Robin Hood, He's always like, oh, I've.
Speaker 2: Just been on the for every time he walks in, he's I got to take this into the police again, Like what are you talking to the police? Oh, there's boon a situation in the neighborhood. No are you on there like apprentice list or something?
Speaker 4: What if you want to do?
Speaker 2: And arrow?
Speaker 3: I had the car full of kids and we're family in town, so their cousins are in the car as well. We were driving to Big Garret Cook Park to go fishing. I've tried to turn right onto South Road and there were police cars blocking it. I'm like, that's weird. Hey boys, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Get a fellows? It's me So you Studge Jase Hawkins from over one hundred here.
Speaker 3: And well, I went around the back streets because I thought that's why I was trying to get around. None of the cut a.
Speaker 2: Lap and gone, hey, guys, you heard we do probe the popo in our show. Give me some intel. What's happening.
Speaker 3: So I've come out of backstreet just behind the chemists warehouse there, and there was no cops blocking the little sign entrance, so I'm like, cool. So I've gone back out onto South Road. Look in the rearview mirror. Oh, there's the police, you know, back there.
Speaker 2: So I can just back it up and get some intel.
Speaker 3: I'm free. I'm driving down South Road. I'm the only car on South Road. This is weird. And then I just come across this four wall drive parked in the middle of the road, no lights, no police on it or anything. It's just this forball drive. And I'm sitting there with this car full of kids. There's no one else on the road. I'm like, what's going on? So I give him a beat, like hey, come on, let's go, and then the SWAT team get out of the car and go into this apartment looking for the guy with the bow and arrow. I shouldn't have been on that road.
Speaker 4: Somehow they cleared the road, clear the road accidentally.
Speaker 2: They came out of the back, came to the situation.
Speaker 4: You're like, boys, what are you up to?
Speaker 3: The kids were freaking out. The swat team guys looking at me.
Speaker 2: Like, did they catch the man with the bow and arrow?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I went around and what it was?
Speaker 2: He deer hunting in the middle of I think.
Speaker 3: It was like a bit of a siege situation.
Speaker 2: Oh with a bow and arrow.
Speaker 4: That is really.
Speaker 2: I was. Anyway, so you never saw you never saw the video. The guy wasn't the same. And it's not funny though. That guy stole a car and he drove for like I was overseas and it popped up on my thing, you know how like in America the helicopters chase and they showed the vision.
Speaker 4: It was like that there.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't on the TV. It was on the instant webs on Instagram. And then this guy jumped out of the driver's secret of the moving car, jumped out and went to run away, and the police cars cleaned.
Speaker 4: Him up, clean him up, just to just a bump.
Speaker 2: What was that story that happened.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 2: It was all happening when I was overstairs. He was his van and he stole the van.
Speaker 4: Why was he driving for seven You are asking the wrong the news guy that I just I was not rusted on that day. I had some holidays myself.
Speaker 3: Unless it's on the teleprompter, he doesn't know about its head to a funeral.
Speaker 4: Wow, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Well. There were many viral things that happened while we were on holidays that I want to talk about with you guys. But one of them happened at a funeral in Peru. A widow in Peru.
Speaker 3: In Peru.
Speaker 2: In Peru, a widow was at her husband's funeral. She was a young widow, and this vision has gone viral because they had this like a band awake a band.
Speaker 3: But sometimes people like it as a celebration.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 4: And a few things that a daddy would have liked exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you say daddy or daddy?
Speaker 3: Daddy? Daddy?
Speaker 2: Oh, as the deceased person was probably.
Speaker 4: Calling him, not the daddy. It could have been daddy, because.
Speaker 2: My daddy don't ever say daddy.
Speaker 3: My dad the real was no long pants at his funeral that that's cool that I love that. And he's full blown Ozzie. So he had like Man down Under playing Land Down Under a.
Speaker 2: Minute worked, he was the man down Land Down. Yeah, let's see. And funerals should be like personalized, and I always think it's just like funerals. I mean, they're so sad, obviously, but it's so sad that that person's not there to see the celebration and how much how personal they can be.
Speaker 3: No, I don't want you're celebrating too, but what you want to hear all.
Speaker 2: The nice things people say about you? Yes, why do you say that to me while I was alive?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 2: Anyway, this woman at her husband's funeral, she had a life sized cardboard cut out of him like he was still in the room.
Speaker 4: It is, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Oh? No, I told you. I told you what happened at my original Hen's party from the ends. Yeah, when the girls tried to get a cardboard cutout of my husband to be and we got sent the wrong man and we got sent the Seriously, I wish it was a man in military uniform.
Speaker 3: Who works printed the wrong guy and sent many.
Speaker 4: They were trying to send you a message in the Army sister.
Speaker 3: They could see it was going to happen to the one.
Speaker 2: Hey, this guy tried to send it to his family for Christmas because he wasn't going to be home for Christmas and got him at my hands. Buddy and his family, that family Christmas, they got the wrong country.
Speaker 4: Sit back and think what.
Speaker 2: Could it be? He actually ended up sending me a message on Instagram saying, I hope I behaved myself. The Army, the soldier, the other one, No, the other one can't. Anyway, this woman cardboard cut out of her.
Speaker 4: Husband life is a real experience.
Speaker 2: That poor soldier, well he went through it at anyway with the girls loved him. Who Yeah, anyway, this woman at the funeral cardboard cut out and the band started playing and she started tworking on him in front of his casket. There's the video there.
Speaker 4: This is the widow. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look it's a very casual funeral as there's someone rapping again.
Speaker 3: In front of the caskets, the open casket again. Why couldn't you twork on me when I was alive?
Speaker 2: She's really doing it, isn't she. She's wearing black, she's wearing her black jeans and runners.
Speaker 4: She's wearing and if she's wearing active we what is this?
Speaker 3: I don't think he can be twirking at a funeral.
Speaker 2: Look at the rapper. He looks like he's about to run out and play the Lakers. He's got his basketball gear on. But they've all got T shirts with the deceased man's face on it, so they're obviously celebration.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's a party, just tworking at a funeral.
Speaker 2: Like, come on, I mean, it's their party. They can do it. They want good call?
Speaker 4: Did you work on the army man on his face?
Speaker 3: Sorry, you're right to wake up with some baker cuts. Sorry. Well, good morning Melbourne. We are back after a little hiatus. It is going to be back on the airway.
Speaker 2: We got the band back together.
Speaker 4: We do indeed, and I were just saying we need a lunch. We do need to catch up lunch.
Speaker 2: The credit card ulette, we can talk about it, no no noes. Whenever we play credit card roulette, somehow it's rigged and I always pay. But we do need a lunch, and then we can talk about all the things we're not allowed to talk about on the radio.
Speaker 3: We'll do a special podcasts on the lunch. No we need to talk footy a little bit later on this hour because Harry McKay is in after eight o'clock this morning.
Speaker 4: The same.
Speaker 3: Blue spoil Clake. No on, there's two hundredth game, my boy, Baggers, you can't I grant them.
Speaker 4: I went in another run against the Day's.
Speaker 3: There were some upsets this weekend. Were Hawks got a nice win in terrible conditions down in Tazzy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I did look shocking.
Speaker 4: I that's why they need to game absolutely.
Speaker 2: I was on an aeroplane flying home from Europe and they were showing live footy games on the plane. You can watch live TV AM. I the only person that didn't know that was the thing.
Speaker 3: That's the thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people were like on the like cheering.
Speaker 4: For the footy on the Do you remember the Matilda's won and there was that viral video.
Speaker 2: I thought that was a one on a special. It was a special thing.
Speaker 3: Got like a pay per view on Q four three.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, you can watch the live sport A lot of people do.
Speaker 2: I did not know you could do that. Well, I watched it. I watched the D's lose.
Speaker 3: They used to have Foxtel on the Virgin planes ten years ago. Remember that did that?
Speaker 4: Wo who Fox?
Speaker 3: Tell well, I think every understanded having tablets, but they used to have it like in the back of the scene.
Speaker 2: But also I feel like planes had all that fancy stuff and then it went backwards and now there's like no one remember every plane had WiFi for a while. Now there's ye pay for it.
Speaker 3: So look at home were going backwards, Harry, it's going to be in after eight o'clock this morning to talk a nice little win for the Blue Baggers. We've also got tickets to see Lewis Cabaldi. When you hear us play this, we're going to do it sometime in the next thirty minutes. When you hear that song, give us a ring and tickets will be yours. But coming up next, loves.
Speaker 2: Well, we have just been on holidays. I went to Greece and nice the Motherland.
Speaker 3: I went to Rite. Did you actually yeah, pretty much the same thing, A.
Speaker 2: Nice, nicest timing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was beautiful.
Speaker 2: It wasn't Greece, no, And I something caught my eye which was slightly terrifying. That happened in my hotel in Athens.
Speaker 3: We will go there after bread new music from Justin Bieber a little surprise album dropped last week's flag. It's nice all I can take on over one hundred Good Morning.
Speaker 2: We had a couple of weeks off and we scooted over to Europe with I went to Milos in Greece.
Speaker 4: What was it like?
Speaker 2: Everyone in Milos was Australian?
Speaker 4: Yeah? What was it like?
Speaker 2: Australian voices just stand out Like I was with my friends Dye dye, Like my girlfriend Jem screaming. I could hear her from one hundred kilometers away, screaming at the kids. Strange voices. They just carry full of assies in grace.
Speaker 4: What's the sun like?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: What does it feel like?
Speaker 2: I became a sunset enthusiast.
Speaker 3: Is that shirt merch from one of the restaurants very It's very Greek.
Speaker 2: Isn't it.
Speaker 4: It's like at the restaurant, she's pulling the shift of Jim's Greek.
Speaker 2: Love merch. But this is not the.
Speaker 4: Hotel sagonaki anybody, We'll grab the shirt.
Speaker 2: And the pillow, you know, I was having. We had so much saganaky. If you are, oh the Greek salads, but saganaki, you love sagenaky jays cheese, I reckon it was giving me nightmare.
Speaker 4: So I was having cheese.
Speaker 2: Paul and I were both sleep talking, and we're both yelling in our sleep, and we think it was the cheese.
Speaker 3: You want a cheap and some saganky and yeah, knock yourself out, and cheese dreams.
Speaker 2: Are real, are they really? Because remember after a while I was having the meat sweats when I was having steak at night and I was having night terrors and my doctor said it was from the steak. I think we were having cheese dreams.
Speaker 3: You're want to double down, get a steak with cheese sauce.
Speaker 2: Imagine, imagine the night sweats and the terrors. Any Way, we went to Velos, which was beautiful. I'd never been before. It's a bit more rustic. It's not like the big party islands like Mick and Nels and things like that. And then on the way home we decided to stay in Athens and I haven't been to last time.
Speaker 4: I went to ask one of my favorite cities in the world. Really unbelievable. You can you can walk everywhere and have just put your assex on, go for a walk and have it the best day. Yeah, it's just unreal.
Speaker 2: Well, I haven't been to mcain Austin. I was like nineteen. I didn't see my assex, didn't know I had sandals. It was forty degrees was.
Speaker 3: Hot, little ronover in Athens.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, no no. It's just a it's a really lovely place.
Speaker 2: Well, and there's like, do you know Melbourne has the second biggest Greek community outside of Greece. We love the Greeks here in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: We're wearing the mates.
Speaker 2: Get down to Oakley, get down.
Speaker 3: To Nick.
Speaker 2: Jim's Greg. Yeah. Anyway, we were in Athens and I hadn't been to Athens since I was like nineteen and was backpacking, so this was like, you know, we stayed in a beautiful hotel. We stayed at this new resort, Gorge. It was actually like in Athens, but it was like a resort. You had golf carts and stuff like, very spread out, sort of a bit out of town but on the water. We're at the One and Only and we were walking and there was a man walking with this eagle, like a giant bird on his arm, and I was like, that's weird in the middle of the city. Anyway, I said hello, and he just kind of kept walking and then we went to the restaurant and I said, there's a man walking around with an eagle. Is that normal? And they said there must have been someone very famous staying at the hotel because the eagle is trained to take down drones, paparazzi drones.
Speaker 3: Nickopolis, Ah, he's backshitting now bringing the eagle.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen this? Though there's a video here, this is not of the hotel, but they are training these eagles to attack drones.
Speaker 3: So watching footage now of a drone coming in.
Speaker 2: Down? What about that? Some air force are using them. So there must have been some the moose celebrity at the hotel because the eagles are out to attack the paparazzi drive.
Speaker 3: I'm gurgling behind the scenes of Wild Boy and there is no footage online. Eagles have done their job.
Speaker 2: Is that amazing?
Speaker 3: Wow? The walks around with the bird just in case.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they take it out, Well they must them, maybe when they're celebrities or something. And then they tell they just let it fly around.
Speaker 3: Lucky you and Paul didn't unpack your drone to film yourself running into the water. Put the we're going to do that run into the ocean.
Speaker 2: I dive in like a doll. Pop, more like a little wombat. Oh, there's a wombat roll along the beach. People that there? Theles taken out the drive.
Speaker 3: It has just gone seven, eight past seven.
Speaker 2: This is noverm guys, we've got to talk about kiss Cam. Yeah, I mean it's a few days old now, but the story just keeps changing, getting better and better and better. Now, if you're living under a rock, you might have missed the CEO who was having a moment of romance with the HR boss was people, hang on, are very naughty?
Speaker 4: What was It? Wasn't a moment of romance? He was canoodling, wasn't he?
Speaker 2: Isn't that a moment of romance?
Speaker 3: It was?
Speaker 4: It was It was a warm embrace, which could have led to a moment of romance.
Speaker 2: Not a warm embrace. That was romance. If you're standing behind, if you're hugging someone from behind, that is romantic. They were just giving each other a kiss. Hello, hang on, wait what you think it's innocent?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I didn't say that. I said it probably would have led to a moment of romance.
Speaker 2: What do you deem a moment of roman You don't think that's romantic.
Speaker 4: That was noodling.
Speaker 3: Remember Titanic. He was holding rows on the front of the romance and then they went downstairs to the car.
Speaker 2: Yes, romance. This didn't lead to romance. This led to Also the sign of a good affair is when you get busted if you put her in the other direction.
Speaker 3: Chris Martin, it, oh, all right, either having an affair or green.
Speaker 4: Now you just die.
Speaker 2: I died walked to her.
Speaker 4: So since then he has now resigned or offered his resignation, which is h departure. Exactly who do you attend to your resignation to to the HR girl.
Speaker 3: He's offered her enough since then, Yeah, like you said, he has resigned. Chris Martin has yet to comment.
Speaker 2: What's he going to say?
Speaker 3: Called it?
Speaker 2: You know, I mean, it's just so embarrassing, the whole.
Speaker 3: One icky bit. I've got about all this right, and everyone's having fun with it. We had fun with it where we put our faces over theres and ran, you know, coming back videos. Nicky Glazier was just here for her stand up tour and she had Lisa Wilkinson Hamish Blake in the crowd.
Speaker 2: Let's do one more. Let's say we have more that we can signed.
Speaker 3: Funny at baseball games. Now overseas they're doing the coldplay kiss camp and you have to recreate it now. The only thing I haven't seen anywhere is like, I'm not on a high horse or anything, but this guy's done the dirty on his missus. Do we know if he's got a family.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, I think he's married with like.
Speaker 3: His wife and his kids would be watching.
Speaker 2: Its humiliating, like shocking, shocking, and don't get me wrong where everyone feels bad for them.
Speaker 3: Yeah I know, but like I mentioned, being them just jumping online at the gets everywhere.
Speaker 2: Her husband and kid. Yeah, they're having an affair. There's nothing good about an affair.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, But I just feel like the world is laughing at this story at the moment, which we have been as well, and I'm like, there's two families absolutely shattered behind the scenes. Oh yeah, you know, and try going online and not seeing that story or a meme or you know, a skit about it.
Speaker 2: I mean, don't be doing that. Don't be having an affair in a public place and not expect to get caught.
Speaker 4: Wow, Yeah, they've walked into the lines, dann haven't they?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is it.
Speaker 2: I agree, it's terrible for those families involved.
Speaker 3: Are you sus hang on, producer Braid, He's just put something up on the screen saying his kids have been posting tiktoks about it. Hang On, gen Z, gen Z, you're across it.
Speaker 2: Also the statement that he made that then they came out and said, oh no, that's not his statement. So there's a few people who have been pretending that they're his kids. But there's been two kids who are actually his who aren't actually his.
Speaker 3: Kids, and they're posting memes about it.
Speaker 2: They're like, good morning, Well, just woken up to finding my dad having a fair.
Speaker 4: Thereshing in. They're cashing in, mumble cashing In't she won't because he's a gazillionaire.
Speaker 2: Wow, he's nady, He's nordy. You would like also, I mean the way he just pushes her away and she just hides, it's like, that's not love.
Speaker 3: Chris Martin and Cole Blake continue to go on and do concerts. Now at the latest concert, he puts a warning out, Gus, we're about to turn on the kiss kiss game.
Speaker 2: But also if kiss cam is coming on and you are having an affair, you're not going to continue holding each other like that. They didn't, well, no, they didn't until they were laughing at everyone else on kiss cam and then it popped up on them.
Speaker 3: I'm glad the kids are having to laugh about it. Oh, missus will all the way to the bank all.
Speaker 2: I hope she does to and and her I don't know any of their names, the other husband and their kids. Well, everyone's talking about the guy, but she's having an affair too. She's got a husband and children.
Speaker 3: You were never a detailed sort of girl. Where it is just gone fourteen. You've got Jason, Lauren Clinty as well a little bit of claud around today. We've had a couple of ripping days over the weeks.
Speaker 4: Sunny, yeah, cold, cold cold.
Speaker 3: We still had a good run. Guys, had a lot of rain.
Speaker 2: The rain.
Speaker 4: You and I well, I'm not in yeah, I know, but.
Speaker 2: I came back great. And yesterday I was like, oh that's sad, and then I was like, the sun'st in Melbourne. Let's go a ripper, went out, went for a big walk in the sunshine. Although today it's all right out there. I can't really see the windows, and the tin.
Speaker 3: Would be removed when we got back.
Speaker 2: I thought that was part of the deal. But no, tint.
Speaker 4: Still I thought it was part of the deal.
Speaker 3: No, it was we go with the tin.
Speaker 4: Well, I guess that means we leave the choice, let's keep the let's just.
Speaker 2: Let's just keep it over Where are you?
Speaker 4: I become obsessed about a lot of things. I'm just an obsessive kind of guy. Like, if it's not one thing, it's another, big bad guy, an extremist, extreamist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when do you like things? You extremely like them?
Speaker 4: Extremes is an extremist always back well most of the time you can mean so why yeah, I think you can.
Speaker 3: You should own it. You're an extremist.
Speaker 4: What the Daily Mail gets old.
Speaker 3: Of that one?
Speaker 2: Now? What is it this time? Because last time it was grounding sheep and even when we went into hide and seek, it took them.
Speaker 4: I might be a little bit behind the times here, but I have discovered I've got a wearable.
Speaker 2: You've talked about it sixteen times already.
Speaker 4: This morning to me. So it's a wearable. It's it's it's it's a garment right smart before you roll your up even.
Speaker 2: Has a smart watchmatee a wearable look at him. He pulled his sleever.
Speaker 4: I've got aware, I'm not step.
Speaker 2: Remember it's got the eye watch.
Speaker 4: Twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: He rolled his sleeves up for the whole time and never wore it again.
Speaker 3: I've lost the charger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, they're different because Paul's had the same issue with his wearable. He lost the charge. I won't keep buying new charges.
Speaker 4: The garment charge is very good. Seven days.
Speaker 2: How many steps have you done today?
Speaker 4: That's not that's not the that's not the function I'm interested in. So it's got this function on it. Stress. It's a stress functions.
Speaker 2: Oh god, And if we know one thing about Clinton Nanaway, it's everything. And when you're extremely stressed, I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, how believable are these things?
Speaker 2: Because well, I know when when I wear my Aura ring and then I get a notification on my phone saying you need to stand up and move my arm.
Speaker 4: That's where I got rid of the You've got the guilts.
Speaker 2: You haven't closed your ring. Oh, you haven't closed your rings today? Okay, it turns out an extremist. You're not an extremist. You can't be extremely excited.
Speaker 4: What is something? It's a person who holds extreme political or religious views, especially one who advocates illegal violent for extreme.
Speaker 2: Actually, well, I don't think the wearable smart watches puts you in the extremist category anyway, I'm sorry for branding you.
Speaker 4: Is that I was watching a Netflix series the other day on my couch, very happy in my hoodie, in my tracksuit pants, and the alarm not an alarm, but it started vibrating, saying you wear must chill out because you you are having a stressful day. I'm like, how, how on earth does it.
Speaker 3: A warning for a heart attacks approaching?
Speaker 2: I don't, don't you'll be wearing doing that now He's already got help himself.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I need it. I should monitor the heart rate.
Speaker 3: I would monitor it.
Speaker 2: Clint Jays is going up there so worried about being don't if he sneezes.
Speaker 4: He's gonna approaching.
Speaker 2: What were you watching? A chance that when your heart rate was hot you were sitting at a harm on your own? What were you watching Marley and.
Speaker 4: Me or John? No? No, no, no, I was watching Emily in Paris. That I wasn't. I was to survive.
Speaker 2: Oh that's stressful, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, wearable? Can you stop calling it a wearable that he's giving me the inch. And every time he says wearable, he pulls his sleeve up a bit. Should I change the wear.
Speaker 3: All the signs of an extremes.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I had a great night sleep last night sleep score?
Speaker 2: Oh god, Now I got obsessed with the sleep score on the air ring for while.
Speaker 3: That's what's that stress? Last sleep?
Speaker 2: Stop it don't he actually is? What's it called when you worry about every ailment?
Speaker 4: You have?
Speaker 2: Hypochondria? He's a hypochondria hyper or is it? No, there's something else that's like it's called.
Speaker 3: I'll leave that one with you. It's right on eight o'clock. We're going to check your ound the work latest in news and it's like health paranoia.
Speaker 2: But it's got a name.
Speaker 3: Your chance to win? Okay, coming up next? You got it yet?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Well, good morning Melbourne and welcome to back to school Monday.
Speaker 2: I know, well done. Runs for school holidays, just maybe some school as not going back today.
Speaker 3: I had some rock bottom moments on school holidays. We're going to talk about one later.
Speaker 2: We've just had two weeks off. Did you go away for a night anywhere? At one point you're gonna go the Gold Coast and you're gonna go to our river lawn. Do you go anywhere?
Speaker 3: But I did something here in Melbourne which was really rock bottom, and I did it four.
Speaker 2: Times, just scream school holidays.
Speaker 3: We'll get to that later on this hour. I'm sure a lot of other parents are in the same boats. But let's got the mini ponds.
Speaker 2: Guys, Eliza, good morning, Good morning, guys.
Speaker 3: Excellent, good.
Speaker 2: We've been off for a couple of weeks. But you're our chosen player for the five K question today, and I believe you want to play for five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Let's do it five hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: Rules are simple. You will hear a question. You will hear a three two one. You need to answer in that time. Okay, let's do it.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 3: Are you a movie buff? Oh god, no, that stop. Here's a question.
Speaker 1: What nineteen ninety nine film features a character named Tyler Diden.
Speaker 2: Three two no idea? Sorry?
Speaker 3: Does this ring about the first Rule?
Speaker 4: Club?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 4: I talk about Blake Club?
Speaker 2: Brad Pitt Even, I've seen it.
Speaker 4: Edward Norton, great cast, Fight Club. It's a great movie.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love Edward Norton. Brilliant actor Brad.
Speaker 3: Pitt had his teeth chipped when he was a kid and there well, no, he went back to his original chip chip too.
Speaker 2: For Fight Club he took his cap off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did I want to look a little bit wrapped up?
Speaker 2: It is still looking the dude. Anyone seen the Fun Movie yet?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I need to watch it. Should we go? Is it the cinemas or is it on the Netflix or the Paramount Plus?
Speaker 3: Have a great day. Thanks for giving it a crack. I've got to see the Accountant too as well.
Speaker 2: That no, in all seriousness is one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it?
Speaker 2: Should we go to the.
Speaker 4: Mara Long movie, isn't it?
Speaker 3: It's like two and a half hours here, He's getting longer.
Speaker 4: They are mate to stop it. Did you see twenty minutes?
Speaker 2: We just missed it.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: But Chris Hemsworth just launched the new Limitless. Oh yeah, Now, I was with him when he was practicing because part of that Limitless series he went and played the drums on stage with Ed Chiren.
Speaker 3: That's right, he did too.
Speaker 2: We're with Hemsey when he was learning the drums. He took it very seriously and all of that performance and everything is in there pictures in the new nat geo Limitless, and it looks amazing. Apparently it is.
Speaker 4: Also I did see we had a little show yesterday. He spends a lot of time with his top off in Limitless.
Speaker 3: Hey, good on him. If you look like that, mate, I'd be down at Westfield in the food court with the top off. Yeah, it's not matty only for us yet.
Speaker 2: He doesn't have his top off when he's playing the drums with Ed Cheiran. But he was so nervous.
Speaker 3: You're on the air thanks to show Ready Express, you got Jason Lauren Clintcer as well. I'm going to enjoy playing this, I thought, but enjoyable all the same.
Speaker 2: The Navy Blue spoiled clat Nolan's two hundredth game.
Speaker 4: But you can't I grant them.
Speaker 2: I went in another drunk against the day's.
Speaker 3: Fly Harry McKay and all the people say he's pretty fly.
Speaker 4: Harry Mucker.
Speaker 3: Harry McKay from the Boys is in the house to see everyone again. Clint's been Clint's been down playing it.
Speaker 4: But you give blues. He's just he's goading me.
Speaker 3: No, you give so much crap.
Speaker 4: Through the years, plenty of teams, a lot of crap except for his own.
Speaker 2: He can dish it out, but he can't cop it.
Speaker 3: Melbourne, Melbourne, Yeah, yeah, yeah, the team you beat.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah. Harry wasn't playing, so he didn't.
Speaker 2: What do you call it the twenty third man? Yeah, twenty four twenty fourth I don't know. Isn't that the crowd?
Speaker 4: Look? It was a it was a controversial win.
Speaker 3: In many run me through the controversy.
Speaker 4: It's a tribunal appearance coming up for Stephen May now at the Melbourne Footy Club.
Speaker 2: I was on a plane on the way home from Dubai business guy.
Speaker 3: She didn't know there's another class on the plane. What did you think happens when people turn right? Do you think they were just getting off there?
Speaker 2: I was on a plane and you could watch live TV. I didn't know this. This is new to me.
Speaker 4: Class.
Speaker 2: Everyone can wants the life anyway. Everyone was watching the footie and then I wasn't. I was watching another movie I'll tell you about later. And there was this gasp on the plane and everyone was up in arms because Stephen May from the Demons nearly took one of your teammates heads off.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was a bit of a nasty incident in the end, I think he's doing okay, Frankie, but it's never super nice to see it's I think it'll be a bit of a talking point, Clint, but I think sometimes in footage it's a talking point.
Speaker 2: Because well he nearly took his head off with his shoulder.
Speaker 3: Here we go, it's going to justify it.
Speaker 4: Hang on, No, no, no, no, Like the debate currently is was it intentional or not?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And what do you think, Eric, I haven't watched it a million times, but it looked pretty fair Like two players going on the ball. You have split second decisions. But knowing the current landscape of footy, if you make contact with someone's head and they are injured, you're in trouble. So you think Steve has been sent to the tribe?
Speaker 3: Is that right?
Speaker 2: What did he break his nose?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And there's a concussion as well. Yeah. So this is the the debate which is being had right now in footy is it's more it's not so much the act, it's the outcome which is being which is being punished. So had that player not been injured or heard or you know, got straight back, Yeah, So and that's fair because now we're trying to protect the head at all at all costs.
Speaker 2: Is that the rules that out injury.
Speaker 4: They got a free kick and kick the goal, I believe. Yeah, so this is this is the.
Speaker 3: See what you're saying, in the current environment, you be an idiot to be a player out there trying to do that on purpose, like it just you know, it's a.
Speaker 6: Name, correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't think anyone would ever intentionally go out to hurt someone's head. But to Quinn's point, the outcome seems to carry a more significant weight than probably before.
Speaker 4: Is that Does that make footy confusing for footballs?
Speaker 6: I just want to players want to be There's so many decisions to be made within split second, and yeah, having that extra layer of kind of outcome can be tricky, but I mean, yeah, it can be.
Speaker 2: It can be because he's been Frankie has been concust that means he's ruled out for playing next week as well. Yeah, is that the rule?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well would you say minimum then the player say, if he gets off, should really have to it out the same amount of time as the person has got if it's an accident. It's just so nuanced, like it's usually when a player is referred directly to the tribunal.
Speaker 4: And this is getting a little bit nitty gritty. It carries a four that the AFL will be looking for a four match suspension. They've already said, well it's going to be we want three matches because it's just so nuanced and it's not as deliberate or intentional as others. So it's like there's so much gray area here and it's going to be an interesting one for the tribunal.
Speaker 3: Let's look forward. Harry, are you back? How are you feeling? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Feeling good? Thank you? We play Thursday night, so all going well? Be able to play that we have training tomorrow, so call yeah, because.
Speaker 2: Do you make the call? Does a coach make the call? Where you get to play?
Speaker 6: As a player, you always want to play, and probably for the last few weeks you've been putting your hand up. But yeah, between the medical team and the coaching staff, everyone kind of Mexico.
Speaker 2: Is there a nicer vibe around the club coming off the back of the win.
Speaker 6: I actually haven't been to the club yet, but I'm assuming once we get in everyone a bit more up and about to be fair, although it's been I don't know if you guys have followed it too much, but hasn't been an amazing few weeks in terms of win loss, but the energy and positivity and is trying to bring it the club has been really good. So I'm assuming that'll be all.
Speaker 3: The weekend would have helped. Our other child on the show is Nick the Wizard Watson, who plays for the Hawks. You guys are going up against each other Thursday night at the g We'll have Nick on later in the week interested. I was going to say, do you want to leave a message for him? Have you have you got anything you want to pass on?
Speaker 6: Not really?
Speaker 3: Have you have you watched him play?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Good player? Not sure I've ever met him, but so i'd probably say nice to meet hi, mate, and men go into something.
Speaker 2: You guys would look like Danny, DeVito and Arnold two team members. We should get you to recreate that photos.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we can try and maybe I.
Speaker 3: Reckon he come up to your waist.
Speaker 2: Honestly, you guys, do you play? You wouldn't play anywhere.
Speaker 6: Near ithap of each other.
Speaker 4: But I saw you on AFL three sixty the other night. Yep, it's a bit more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a bit.
Speaker 4: More high brow than now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you have to really walk in being on guard for.
Speaker 4: I asked him about his future. Is your future like Carlton Harry.
Speaker 6: I hope so? But everyone Yeah, for AFL three six, it's a bit more analytical, a bit more did you say the wrong like.
Speaker 4: Our friend Jared Whitely and Gary Lyne.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's a question.
Speaker 4: Questions Jared, you know Jared.
Speaker 3: Go on three sixty. So you've been playing for a while, right, Obviously with a player you've got your contract, do you guys get not bonuses but pay per game performance? Yeah, like if you're if you're having to sit out for eight weeks for an injury or how many weeks have been now that you yeah, six seven weeks? So do you miss out on like game fees?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Interesting. So usually how it's structured is younger players on more minimum wage. Yep, they have a bass salary and then there's match payments that every game you get certain amount, whereas the big dogs, the more senior players or the more the larger wages. Is the set wage, right because you're more expected to be playing obviously, So yeah, it was definitely. But as a young kid, that's one of the best parts is you know you get your match payments rolling in. Yeah, if you play.
Speaker 3: So what you're saying is having a couple of weeks off has an effected the bank account.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm not saying anything, Jason, but yeah, that's how it tends to.
Speaker 3: There you go, there's sick.
Speaker 2: That's what happens. Big, big, Hey, good luck to the Blue.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I loved watching you win Thursday night.
Speaker 3: She is going to be a big one at the g Carlton take on Hawthorne, Harry mckaye in the house. Thanks to coming in, brock and knee.
Speaker 2: We hope we see you out.
Speaker 3: Right on eight point thirty beautiful soul.
Speaker 2: Yes I was really singing that one.
Speaker 3: You are running late right now late anybody with kids returning to school, You can imagine the households down.
Speaker 4: I thought school starts at nine.
Speaker 2: Some schools eight twenty. Really, I actually think they should all be stuck and it might take some pressure off the roads.
Speaker 3: See my boys finish well, my boys finish at three thirty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, three thirty was always my time.
Speaker 3: Well, it's awesome at three thirty and a lot of the traffic's already done because they've done three o'clock pick up.
Speaker 2: Oh it's some school three yeah, I always thought it was eight thirty three thirty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, no changes. Oh more money paying less hours they do.
Speaker 2: Oh god, well if you go to your private school, kid.
Speaker 3: My kids are back today and now there'll be other kids that aren't going back to later in the week. They're at home. Count in their fifties.
Speaker 2: Well, we're not even sure if your school is back, but your kids are going back. Oh yeah, your hot kid around the oval till three thirty of house.
Speaker 3: Whether I'll be ripping one of the kids out of school later in the week.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm excited because there.
Speaker 3: Is something that Look, this city is home to us. We love me. We've been here for about nine years. You know this is I got three young boys under eleven. This is pretty much yeah, they I was home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, because you're a Queenslander. Yeah, and prior to that you're in New Zealand. Now New Zealand. I can't believe you didn't get around this in New zeal I did.
Speaker 3: But there's one thing my kids have never done here in Victoria, which I'm really excited to take one of them to do. See the snow for the very first time.
Speaker 4: Mate. Yeah, I flew over it yesterday.
Speaker 3: I had a look.
Speaker 4: It looked amazing, just white as far as I had.
Speaker 2: Some average ski seasons. But this is a so later on in the week, I'm excited.
Speaker 3: I'm going to my nine year old out of school in case of schools listening. He's got a cold coming on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and life education is what we're doing here.
Speaker 3: I'm going to take him out Buller.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: No no Oka Queen. We yeah, we're taking We're commandeering. This escalated quite quickly.
Speaker 2: Dad's going to be driving up the front, Jays up the front, Clint, Lauren and Hudson in the backseat. Yea, three of us, three little amigos in the back.
Speaker 3: I said to you, I'm taking Hardie and do a snow trip. And then it just spiraled out at the snowboard and now we're all going.
Speaker 2: We are all going, We're going on a family trip. We'll get the go prol on and off we go on that. We've got the selfie stick ready to go. We're taking Hudson. Well, the thing is, you don't know how to ski, so what's the point of.
Speaker 3: You taking no school?
Speaker 2: We're gonna you don't need ski school and you got Auntie Lauren.
Speaker 4: Are you a good skier compared to Jason, I'm not very good.
Speaker 3: Are you a snowboarder?
Speaker 4: No, no skier?
Speaker 2: So we can all go to ski school.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all on the magic car, butt on up the mountain. So we're taking the show on the road. We're going to go to Mount Buller. We're going to be live there later in the week. And here the cool bit. We have family trips to give away.
Speaker 2: We know, winter escape to Mount Buller, enjoy ski, ski out, accommodation at Alder House, plus lift passes and get higher for three epic days on our slopes. Slover with Jason Lauren at Mount Fauller. We want to give you a family holiday to Mount Buller, but we're going to try it first. Is our little dysfunctional family.
Speaker 3: Accommodation at Alberg House is sordid. We're going to chuck in the lift passes, gear higher for three epic days on the slope.
Speaker 2: Amazing.
Speaker 3: It is all happening at Mount Buller. We did this last year. We had a ripping time and we got family trips to give away this year.
Speaker 4: Now here's the rhyme.
Speaker 2: Are we all going in one car?
Speaker 3: Well, I bought walkie talkies in case we're.
Speaker 2: Doing boy, but you did walkie talkies last time, and then I said, we've got mobile phones. We can just call each other.
Speaker 3: That takes the fun out of it.
Speaker 2: But Honey and I will have fun on the walkie talkies. I'm not driving, You're gonna have to drive. So honey, clan nine of back se how many stops are we going to do on the way to Mount Buller?
Speaker 4: Bakery stops?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Remember that baker?
Speaker 4: Yes? I do.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we saw that woman from the TV so.
Speaker 4: From Drew Carey show. Minni.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's a bakery.
Speaker 3: I don't think that was her.
Speaker 4: It's a woman who was wearing ma cup that looked a lot like Mini.
Speaker 3: You're gonna ask for a photo I was.
Speaker 4: I couldn't believe she was there now in the Harland, and.
Speaker 3: I don't don't ring now for your snow trip because we're going to start off loading them tomorrow. But I haven't told you how you win it. Oh, there is one thing we love doing on this show.
Speaker 2: We love it.
Speaker 3: We love hearing people sing for their prizes. Last time, We gave away like a six thousand dollar mattress and we said sing for your sleep, Stella, you could take this out home sleep. Oh on, you got it. So this time we are doing sing for the Snow, Sing.
Speaker 2: For the snow.
Speaker 4: Snow.
Speaker 2: You got twenty four hours to write a song.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: We'll call us tomorrow. What time I don't know anyway, the sheep tomorrow morning stage. But work on it today with the family.
Speaker 3: That's right. Start writing your songs yep. Or it can be any song. It just has to be.
Speaker 2: About why you want to go to the snow you very much, you love the snow, or maybe you've never been to the snow, like Jason, Honey, what would you do?
Speaker 4: What would I do?
Speaker 2: What song would you put?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 4: On the spot walking in a winter under.
Speaker 2: Okay, you wouldn't win for that, maybe if you rewrote the words.
Speaker 3: Hey, if you want to win a winter escape at Mount Buller enjoy ski in and ski out, accommodation at Alberg House plus lift passes gear high for three epic days on the slopes.
Speaker 2: Now it's not just tomorrow, We're going to be doing this for two weeks.
Speaker 6: Melbourn.
Speaker 2: Is everyone singing for the whole two weeks. Yeah, guys, get cracking on your songs.
Speaker 3: That's right, best songs when a family tripped to the snow. And then later on this week, on Thursday, we will be live from the slopes.
Speaker 2: Yes, with Hudson. I can't wait? Can How do you and I have a chat on the phone about some of the things we're going to do?
Speaker 3: Well? He yeah, I'm just I'm worried my nine year old and you should not be in the room together because you guys are just trouble.
Speaker 2: We're best friends. There's nothing you can do about it.
Speaker 3: I know. I said, what are you looking forward to? He's like, we're going to have a room party.
Speaker 2: Come on, I hope you get a room with bunk beds so you and how you can sleep.
Speaker 4: We can take Hoddy out on the town with us, like we did last week. We went to visit Mount Fuller Village. That's right, we did too. We went to the staff court.
Speaker 2: You know what when we go, we're happening there. No, we won't take Hudson there. No, No, we are. We are. We're going to have yesterday that day stay with everything he asks for.
Speaker 3: No day, it's no day. Yes, thirteen twenty four ten is our number. I hit up that park four times, four times.
Speaker 2: Nothing the park, the carrot Cake Park, carrot Cake Farm.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty fourteen. How rock bottom did you get on school holidays?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What was the most rock bottom moment? Maybe it was a terrible activity, Maybe it was a complete tantrum, Maybe it was a complete mom meltdown.
Speaker 3: We went.
Speaker 4: What did you buy?
Speaker 3: Easels?
Speaker 4: Like is in if you.
Speaker 2: In Picsto whatever it's called and Picasso have a few red Was it for you? And lou were you doing all.
Speaker 3: These easels set up in the living room?
Speaker 2: And what were they painting in the living room?
Speaker 3: Campuses?
Speaker 4: Where did you get art attack? No?
Speaker 3: I went to the hostol.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I loved art.
Speaker 3: Attack third twenty four ten is our number. In return I got free stuff to go?
Speaker 2: What do you got?
Speaker 3: I've got if one movie, double passes and five hundred dollars code camp bouchers up the grounds.
Speaker 2: Oh, that would have been good over the holidays.
Speaker 4: I know holidays.
Speaker 2: Over the holidays.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 2: How low did you go during the holidays?
Speaker 3: Melbourne down, rolling in the deep as we have done for two weeks. Good morning Melbourne, this is number one hundred. You're on the which days the line Clintsey as.
Speaker 2: Well, Shout out to all the parents who have just dropped your kids back to school after the school holidays have finished. Day James and I were just having a little giggle about all the fun things that happened on the school holidays. I've really got to bite your tongue.
Speaker 3: Just playing the winter effects because they're going back to school. Oh no, of course, we like, you know what. All jokes aside. I had some great moments. I got three young boys and just went off and did little excursions with them and yeah, it's really nice moments with the boys. But we hit rock bottom moment. It's too Yeah, you just run out of activities, mate, Like I turned into an old man halfway through. I was like, you know, back in my day, it's been six hours playing Lego. Now you guys want this, you want that, You're do an activity and then they're like, what's next, what's next?
Speaker 2: That wasn't it. That's give you not four hours?
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly. We took Cuddy's Hudson's best mate. It was his birthday and I said, all right, well let's go pick him up. We'll take him out for lunch. Do an activity lun cool for lunch, that's growing up. Back to stowcause it was booked out. Went to Betty's Burger.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Lauren, we to Petty's Burgers and time zone two hundred bucks in the hole later and I'm like, we can't drop him back yet. We've only been gone hour an hour and a half.
Speaker 2: Should have eaten slower, should have got the extra thick picture two to suck. That's another twenty minute.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number. How rock bottom do you get on school holiday?
Speaker 2: Leyah, good morning? What was your rock bottom moment? I worked the.
Speaker 7: Entire of the school holidays and my poor kids they got astro on Friday, tickets for Saturday, and my five year old daughter was determined to go to Disney on ice. So I popped him in the car, tried to find a car park, couldn't find one. Trying to find one, going around and around his circles. My daughter vomited all over the car, harked on Bridge Road, popped him on a tram and they both vomited on the tram.
Speaker 2: Did you ever make it to Disney on Ice. Oh, yes we did.
Speaker 7: I got in one of those ridiculously expensive frozen ice cup singing.
Speaker 2: And that would have been good with the gas.
Speaker 7: We made it.
Speaker 2: Yep. And were there any vomits in the in the Disney on Ice theater. No, no, okay, I got it all out of their system in my.
Speaker 7: Car and on the tram.
Speaker 3: It's a tram like you know back in the day. If you have a little cheeky vomit in a cab or an uber on the way home, you have to pay the cleaning fee.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Is there a cleaning fee on the tram?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 7: I was very very surprised. The general public was very helpful and felt very sorry for so they.
Speaker 2: Should good on you everyone who helped. Oh, that's a shock of that. And also you worked all holidays and that was your one treat to holidays.
Speaker 7: Nurse, so like nurse mums, we just pushed and you know what, both kids.
Speaker 2: No. One of my best friends at school, her mum was doctor or worked in doctor Surrey or something, and anytime she was sick, she was like, nah, saint sicker off, you got to school. Is not broken? Yeah? Yeah, yeah. The nurse mums and their doctor parents are tough.
Speaker 3: Tell you what they get you on those novelty cups.
Speaker 4: We're at Disney on ice.
Speaker 2: Remember when you went to Finding Nemo on Nights?
Speaker 4: You did too?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I took my niece.
Speaker 2: Finding Nemo and I saw the fish.
Speaker 3: We left at the interval, and I told her they find Nemo at the next show.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're not really a fun parent, am I am a great parent? Sound like it. I would have let the kids say the whole thing. I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: I want to beat the traffic. Leanne, good morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning, mo we get can you top that? Did you have a vomit on the tram?
Speaker 5: I had to pay three of my kids to come out for the day with me.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 5: Because I've got two neurodivergin boys and my daughter who lives with her dad. She come home for the first week of the school holidays and I had to pay the three of them twenty dollars each just to have a family day out.
Speaker 2: But what did they want to do? Sit at home and watch the I yeah, kids home.
Speaker 5: My eldest son, who's sixteen, wanted to play PlayStation. My daughter wanted to stay in my room and my youngest son wanted to stay in his cubby house.
Speaker 3: You know what you should have done.
Speaker 4: I should have taken them fishing.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I just connected the router at one point it's down that turned the place.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you did it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, and then what did you do with them?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 2: What did you do with that?
Speaker 3: When I broke after five minutes and reconnected it, I couldn't deal with the outcry.
Speaker 2: Did you you're pacitic? Do that? Do it? Probably?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Fine? Thank you for being on board of YouTube. Put the internet back on, get back on YouTube and leave me alone. Are you're going to do you can't do like false threats?
Speaker 3: I know, I take it up.
Speaker 2: It up.
Speaker 3: Hey guys, that's it. We are getting out of here tomorrow, though we're going to be offloating our first family snow trip.
Speaker 4: We are doing sing for Snover all right.
Speaker 2: If you missed step, what you've got to do is write a song about from to, any tune, any melody, why you want to go to the snow, and tomorrow it won't. You won't be in the running, and someone will be winning a Snover trip.
Speaker 3: That's right with the fan to you could be hitting the Mount Buller, enjoy ski in and ski out, accommodation at Alberg House, plus lift passes gear high for three epic days on the slopes. And yes, the first family holiday tomorrow. And so make sure we're listening. Hey, guys, have a great day.
Speaker 2: Enjoy it. Monday. Everybody is in next.
Speaker 3: Here that he did a ripping job filling in his well.
Speaker 4: Thank you man.
Speaker 2: Thanks guys, che's in next.
Speaker 3: We'll see tomorrow by.
Speaker 4: Chase and Lauren.
Speaker 2: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.