Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne. We'll start your morning the right way, be great, gonna be a good days is Jason Lauren?
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody, and a happy for Friday.
Speaker 3: Morning. Come around quickly, hasn't it?
Speaker 2: Who's excited for excursion?
Speaker 4: I'm excited and nervous. So if you don't know what we're talking about. This week we met a lady called Teagan and a man called Mickey, who are parents two eleven children. They live in a three bedroom, one bathroom home. Eleven eleven, yes.
Speaker 3: Not ten eleven.
Speaker 5: Today your mom.
Speaker 4: I'm Auntie Lauren. I'm going around to help with the school run the school lunchboxes, the breakfast, getting the kids in the.
Speaker 5: In the varan you prepare, cannot wait.
Speaker 3: I had a good night, so they went to bed to six pm.
Speaker 5: How are you going to go with the teeth brushing?
Speaker 4: Ah, it'll be like in the military, thirty seconds each in out. I've already got the paste on the on the I don't like touching people's dirty tooth brushes. It might take take a pack, a family pack of tooth I'll get all the I don't know, Banana's in pajamas or something ones on the way.
Speaker 2: All right, so look this morning and the sparkly toothpaste that kids last seven o'clock.
Speaker 5: I love that stuff.
Speaker 2: After seven, we'll take a.
Speaker 3: Good one the bubble gum flavor.
Speaker 5: The show on the road.
Speaker 2: We're going to be live from one of Melbourne's biggest family homes. In fact, we're gonna hear from Mickey the Dad coming up in the next twenty Also, Joel Creesy's on the air before seven this morning. You get to see him in his latest stand up show. He's very funny. You can hear him in the afternoons with Ricky, Lee and Tim. But he is coming up this hour. But next, who wants to get frozen?
Speaker 5: Excuse me?
Speaker 4: I do cryotherapy. This is minus eighty seven degrees. You're only in there for three minut This is.
Speaker 5: A little bit colder than that.
Speaker 2: We are going to be chatting with an expert in cryo freezing.
Speaker 5: Oh, similar, similar, but this is where they freeze you.
Speaker 3: He did or a lot you did?
Speaker 2: You did, and then they defrost you later in life when they work out how to bring you back to life and you yes, good for the skin. We're going to find out all about it next. Let's get into it. Welcome to your Thursday. This is number one hundred. Let's say hello to our next expert, the.
Speaker 1: Experts with Jason Lauren, your vessel specialists who specialize in very special things. Peter Solichides is our expert at cryogenically freezing people.
Speaker 5: Let's hear from the expert, Peter.
Speaker 6: Good morning, takes your time, Good morning, thanks for inviting me to your programs.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Peter.
Speaker 1: So this is extraordinary. You've frozen your first melburnion.
Speaker 6: Well, we've frozen, we've suspended our first patient.
Speaker 3: That's right, suspended? Is that what you call it?
Speaker 6: Yes, frozen makes it sound like you're just going to ice temperature and suspension is really temperatures far below their pyogenic cryonic type temperatures liquid nigen minus one ninety minus one eighty degree centigrade.
Speaker 4: So how long after somebody passes away did they have to be put into this suspension state?
Speaker 3: Is it immediately or.
Speaker 6: Immediately almost immediately. We're sort of fighting a race against time, because once you're declared dead, you're not really dead yet because your brain still has quite a bit of activity going on. Then what happens at that stage we cool you with water with water ice ice water, I should say almost immediately you put it the hospital into or cool and you're cool. So the temperature drops and we have now instead of the half an hour that we had before, we now have two or three hours. You're getting cooled. Then you're taking to a local funeral home within the next hour or whatever it might be, and you'll there's certain processes that go on. You're perfused with sort of a high grade anti freeze, but there's also other stabilization processes, et cetera that go on. Certain we drop you to minus about eighty degree centigrade, which is dry ice. Now you have a week or so. You notice how we're always giving you more time because the lower the temperature is, the more time. And then at the facility your another process goes on where you're slowly dropped to liquid nitrogen temperatures. And that half an hour that we had at the beginning, which went to two hours in ice, which went to a week or two weeks with dry ice, now can be hundreds of years because the chemical activity, the physics activity has stopped in your body.
Speaker 3: Imagine waking up in two hundred years time.
Speaker 2: Peter It says he you've got thirty two people already signed up and paid seventy K each for their spot. We're just waiting for them to die. Are you yourself planning on going?
Speaker 6: Yes, you are, yeah, someone of those thirty five, and on top of those thirty five, they were what you'd call our initial investors.
Speaker 2: Do you really want to be defrosted in two hundred years and everyone you know and love is dead.
Speaker 6: It's not most people interested in clinics. It's not a major issue.
Speaker 5: Of course.
Speaker 6: Some people are in as families, so they, oh, you're a value pack. I'm sorry, is there a value big? We don't, but they're interested as a family, they're interested, so of course they Well, it.
Speaker 1: Could be more than two hundred years. I mean, we just don't know. How much room have you got in there? How big is the where are the chamber?
Speaker 6: The actual chamber itself is like it's one It's called a chriostat or do It's like a big thermos flask and it fits four people in there.
Speaker 3: I'm quite interested in it, Peter.
Speaker 5: Are you going to say, but don't get me wrong. Do you know what I mean by the sad element?
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, most people interested in this would be interested in the scientific side.
Speaker 2: I get that, but like I would Peter the frosted going, you know, is hackstill understand.
Speaker 1: Well, well you wake up, you're like, well, the state government's actually built the suburban Raila all like I can get to the airport.
Speaker 6: Well, a lot of people are interested to see how things turn out and are very interested in the future.
Speaker 5: What does it cost one of these.
Speaker 6: Initial investors is fifty to seventy thousand dollars, as you mentioned before. After we operated, then it's we take in what we call subscribers. For them, it's one hundred and fifty thousand dollars. It's paid by life insurance. If you paid three or four hundred dollars a year at the time you pass away, the life insurance pays to us, and it's one off you don't pay after that. We essentially use the hunt. Most of one hundred and fifty thousand we invested it what not invest almost bank type interest, very secure investment. We make about three to four thousand a year. Liquid Nitian is two thousand dollars a year, and this is all after inflation. You know, we've already our numbers allowed. So basically you can go on forever at that sort of thing. The world doesn't blow up.
Speaker 3: I was going to say two hundred.
Speaker 4: So you will go through this process, hopefully in a long time from now. When you come back in two hundred years, what do you think, What are you expecting the world to look like?
Speaker 6: I honestly don't know. Go back two hundred years and you're thinking now and imagine if you could ever imagine what the world look like in the future. The only thing that you can't imagine is it's much better now than what it was two or three hundred years ago in terms of the way people live in particularly in Western societies, and that it's much better.
Speaker 3: It's like the Jetsons.
Speaker 4: They used to say, people would like FaceTime on the Jetsons.
Speaker 1: Nobody knows Jason get frozen with that little cap on his head as well. Spend it pops out in two hundred years and he's still got his deuce Machina had on the truck.
Speaker 2: I had still cool. Guys, Hey, Peter, thank you so much. Make a fascinating insight. We appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much for your time too.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 5: Thanks.
Speaker 7: Dross and Lauren have found one of Melbourne's biggest families.
Speaker 5: How many nuggets he go on through a week.
Speaker 3: I love chickeny nuggets.
Speaker 6: In one city we go through three and a half yield three half.
Speaker 3: How much is your grocery really each week? Can I ask?
Speaker 6: I'm too scared to add it up.
Speaker 5: That's a lot of sweet and sour dipping sauce.
Speaker 3: That's an expensive grocery bill.
Speaker 5: It's a big coming up.
Speaker 2: After seven, we are live from the home of one of Melbourne's biggest families, Mum, Dad, eleven kids and Auntie Lauren. This morning helps out. Before that, though, Joe Crazy. We know him from the nov Drive show and he's about to pop up on stage here in Melbourne for his latest comedy show. He joins us next, here's a face you don't see around the office this time of the morning.
Speaker 3: Isn't it a beautiful face?
Speaker 5: Unless he's at a bender and locked himself out of home job.
Speaker 8: Good morning, so good to see you. I was so nervous about being here this early this morning. I thought about sleeping the night in the office.
Speaker 9: Is that allowed?
Speaker 3: It would have been someone with you.
Speaker 5: I think it's frowned upon.
Speaker 3: Did you go into our office because we've got the big recliner couch.
Speaker 8: I notice you've got the very nice office. I'm still over in the corner. Nobody puts baby in the corner, but.
Speaker 3: I quite like it.
Speaker 5: So you touch.
Speaker 3: No one knows you there, No one knows them there.
Speaker 4: You were in very early and you were jumping out of your skin with excitement about an interview.
Speaker 3: Can you tell us who it is here?
Speaker 8: So you know on our show we only do really one interview a week during quick draw and and so this interview was so important and particularly important to me that I was happy to get up at whatever time to come in and do it.
Speaker 9: It is in bar Hey, I don't know how they are.
Speaker 1: So why why was it so important?
Speaker 5: Joe?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 5: Why is it so important to you? Subject?
Speaker 8: This person has informed a lot of my life. And John, Yeah, it was Auntie l from the Beafer. They're there. They're a proper, proper superstar is a big one.
Speaker 5: Is she doing interviews?
Speaker 3: But that's what she is?
Speaker 5: She When will we hear who it is?
Speaker 8: That's a great question. Well that is Ricky Lee's favorite. I know Ricky Lee's absolute favorite, so it could be.
Speaker 5: Okay, So keep listening to Ricky Lee, Tim and Joel to find out who it is and great.
Speaker 2: Joel.
Speaker 5: I was at the spread Eagle's.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 9: Yeah all the time.
Speaker 2: I was starting with the bartender and she was saying, you work with Joel and I said yeah, and she goes, he's had a he's had a big night here want and left with an open tab?
Speaker 5: What didn't.
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 9: This is the second time this has happened to me.
Speaker 3: Did you just put your drinks on his dad?
Speaker 9: Then, Jadill, you're welcome.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 8: I did this the other day to our producer in Sydney. I was up in Sydney seeing the guys and I said, let's go out for coffee, walked off without paying the tabe I've done it before. You think there's a theme, I'm a done and dash.
Speaker 2: Apparently apparently you left behind a bit of a ritzy jacket.
Speaker 9: I did. That's Shelley.
Speaker 2: Shelley, the manager of Shelley said, if you want the jacket paid the town, it's like a ransom, Joe.
Speaker 3: What's worth more the jacket or the tab?
Speaker 2: The tab was worth a fair bit.
Speaker 3: Your towel.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I'm not going to say what what brand it is because I think there's still a bit on the nose, so you know exactly which brand I'm talking about.
Speaker 9: Of course you got it.
Speaker 5: Of course you got.
Speaker 3: Your jacket at the spread Eggs. That would be a very rare sighting.
Speaker 9: That's the thing about Spready. I love it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and that's the thing about the Spready.
Speaker 9: Everybody's welcome. And why am I here plugging this bready? I don't know. I reckon. We now all need to go as a group.
Speaker 3: Don't think you get the.
Speaker 2: We can we can do pre drinks for your live show, you new tour, thanks for being here. Tickets through live nation, dot com dot au. Last time we caught up, you were shooting the poster.
Speaker 8: Yes, the poster, Thank you very much. You had no photo shopping happening there.
Speaker 3: Very Valentine's Day.
Speaker 9: It is a bit well.
Speaker 8: I got engaged last year. There's a bit of a lovey dovey storyline to it, but there's also a lot of you know, your standard Joel Creasy shtick. I had the pleasure of hosting the Real Housewives of Sydney reunion last year. I will be going into that. I also broke five ribs last year, and I can tell you that was less painful than.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 9: And you get no sympathy for broken ribs.
Speaker 3: You can't say them and you can't do anything about.
Speaker 9: It, and you can't laugh.
Speaker 2: Get them moved.
Speaker 3: That's bad.
Speaker 2: Removed.
Speaker 9: I haven't given it.
Speaker 3: Do you have a few drinks before the show? Do you go on?
Speaker 8: I like going on cold because I think it slows down your reaction time with the audience. If there is a heckler, I don't get a whole heap. Plus, you know, when you have your first drink, you then want another one and the show goes for like sixty minutes.
Speaker 5: I don't get the whole heckling thing.
Speaker 3: Someone, it's not your show.
Speaker 4: There's a big comedian the other day that got some hecklers removed.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you read that.
Speaker 4: I can't remember, but it was a whole thing and he ended up saying to the audience are these people annoying you?
Speaker 3: And he got security to escort. That was Peter Kay.
Speaker 8: I don't mind a heckle if it's if it's something, it's something I can work with. But when they're drunk and it's just like, like I can't do anything with that.
Speaker 9: It's my mother.
Speaker 2: You read you read the protesters they look fun.
Speaker 3: They protesting about we don't like Valencia.
Speaker 8: I remember, I remember, I mean I wouldn't mind some protesters get.
Speaker 4: We're right, yeah, what else is happening in the world of Joglan wedding happening?
Speaker 8: No, we're thinking, well, here's the problem, right, Jack wants to do Destination and I want to do Melbourne.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, and we're in a real way.
Speaker 5: Here's the answer. How much family do you want me?
Speaker 9: Not too many?
Speaker 2: Show Crazy You Tour. Thanks for being here. You can get tickets through live nation dot com, dot.
Speaker 8: Are you And I'm not dying. By the way, I know that title sounds like a passing away for being here. I don't think it sounds like plays on sympathy.
Speaker 3: Here's a story.
Speaker 10: I'm a girl named Tiggan who was busy with eleven kids of her own. They have three bedrooms and one bathroom in their Cranburn home.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning Melbourne, as we do live from one of Melbourne's biggest family. He's teaking has had us over this morning when there are eleven kids, Jess, it's a big family. Good morning, family, Good morning.
Speaker 1: I've forgotten your name, hopefully, Lauren remembers teaking.
Speaker 2: Good morning, good morning. Can I just say right because I I had.
Speaker 5: Hey, Jason's still a couple.
Speaker 1: Of sleep, Well, wake up, get out of bed.
Speaker 2: Where are who's still asleep? Takes?
Speaker 11: We've got Piper only asleep, right, okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, Pipe only asleep okay, but everyone else is awake all right, okay? Cool? Hello?
Speaker 5: Watch are you Timmy?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: That's Riley Riley morning Lan. We'll be okay, we're going to need attacks. There's just a baby currently sitting on a rocker as well.
Speaker 5: I just walked over that.
Speaker 2: Teagan, Can I just say there is an element of Clinton. I we was just talking because Clint, You've got nephews.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I feel very inferior though.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: How do you feel as a father?
Speaker 2: I feel like I can never bitch about it. Three kids again, Teaks. Hats off to you because all your kids are helping out. Everyone's got a job. There is just a huge element of calmness in this house where I looked at clip before and I was like, would this be this calm at your sister's house because my house would be nuts.
Speaker 11: It's calm at the moment because they're all just waking up.
Speaker 2: Ah, it's like the zoo they always say it's seven point thirty when feeding time happens.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but is everything time to perfection? I assume everything has to.
Speaker 11: Be right almost yeah, like clockwork almost yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Right. You know what we're missing. We're missing an auntie. You are missing in elements.
Speaker 2: Outside the house at the moment. She has just arrived, hasn't walked in yet. Are we gotta micd up? Good morning, Lozzi.
Speaker 3: Good morning boys, good morning kids.
Speaker 4: Morning takeing, Hey, just quickly, it's it's binda are you I'm not sure if you're gonna hit the garbage truck going past, but I'm just looking at two very small bins, thinking I fill that up.
Speaker 3: These thirteen people. Surely they could throw you another bin on the street.
Speaker 12: Actually, no, city case, you're actually taking one of those bins.
Speaker 11: We pay for it.
Speaker 5: Please tell me it's not fortnightly collection.
Speaker 11: It's weekly, right, garbage bin is weekly?
Speaker 2: What color bin's at the green one? Right?
Speaker 3: Take?
Speaker 4: And there's some units across the road, and they've got about eleven bins. I'm going to go swipe a couple of four years. I think it's only fair. There'd be more people in your house than in all those units.
Speaker 5: She's already helping.
Speaker 2: So look after the song, Laws, you're going to enter the house and see all the kids and what you're working with. Now, there's a couple of things we just need to flag that Clinton and I have been made aware of this morning. As a joke, we said to Teak and Hey, you know, Lauren will do the lunches, right, Yes, I'll be honest. I thought lunches would be done and might do one. You actually haven't done them, have you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 11: I haven't done them.
Speaker 5: That's okay, because Lauren's very supplies.
Speaker 2: Just stop a shell Ready Express.
Speaker 4: I went up to shell Ready Express.
Speaker 5: There's an the spanner. Oh you know what, Okay, let's tell her that after this.
Speaker 3: How am I going to Egan? I've got I've been trying to memorize the names.
Speaker 4: Okay, go through the names Hailey, Ella, Cade forgotten the fourth. Then it goes to Laylor, Ryland, someone in, Piper, Skyler, Oakley, Kate, and Addison.
Speaker 3: Who do I forget? That's ten.
Speaker 11: Yeah, there was a few names wrong in that bit.
Speaker 5: Skew If I think it's Lyla, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, Well, coming up next, Laws gets to meet the family, and and.
Speaker 5: Clint, you can tell Lauren babies, Yeah, babies a week. Clint Oakley is the baby Oakley. Yes, there we go. Clint, you can tell Lauren the exciting it's.
Speaker 2: Just been made aware another challenge. We'll go there next. Good Morning Melbourne. We're live from one of Melbourn's biggest families. This is over Good Morning Melbourne. This is an over one hundred. We are on the air. Thanks so mates at she already express. It is Jason, Lauren Clint here too. It's actually Clinton and I live in Teagan's house. This is one of Melbourn's biggest families. Tagan has how many children against EIGs eleven? And also we spoke to your partner Mickey on the air yesterday. He wasn't opposed to a number twelve.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we didn't get your reaction. Remember your lives. Is that a yay or a nay or a maybe?
Speaker 11: That's a maybe?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, kids, how do we feel about another brother?
Speaker 2: Or okay? That was mixed feelings. You know what this family is missing though, and that's an auntie who can come round and help. And I believe the auntie just pulled up out the front, come in Auntie Lauren.
Speaker 3: Hello, Auntie Lauren's home. Knock Lauren. Oh my gosh, you two are on the recliners with your feed up. Are you right?
Speaker 5: We're justserving my kids.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's very Do you want us to get out of your house? It's very early in the morning, isn't it.
Speaker 5: The poor things have worken up?
Speaker 3: Lauren the oldest high Teagan? Hi, who's the oldest?
Speaker 5: The twins?
Speaker 2: That's the twins behind.
Speaker 5: Morning girls.
Speaker 3: There's a tiny baby. How old is the tiny baby?
Speaker 2: Two months?
Speaker 5: I think?
Speaker 1: Oh, now, just don't get distracted al right, because you got work to do, don't.
Speaker 2: What does everyone want for breakfast?
Speaker 3: Who's had breakfast? Story? What do you want? Pancakes? What about vegi? Might toast?
Speaker 5: Someone wanted it for a Tata?
Speaker 2: Actually, so teas, can you just run us through because they'd be like, look, I'll be honest, they'd be parents like myself right now, just trying to get their head around how you work to the schedule?
Speaker 5: Was isn't there just such a huge element of calmness though my house.
Speaker 3: Is more manic than that. What's going on is everyone's dated. What everyone's very calm?
Speaker 5: We hear other military.
Speaker 11: It's not breakfast time yet.
Speaker 4: Okay, So breakfast time is when it gets hectic. What time does breakfast time kick off?
Speaker 11: Very soon?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: So is that the first job taking? Is that?
Speaker 2: What? You know?
Speaker 5: We're up and we're straight into the kitchen and breakfast?
Speaker 11: Yeah, pretty much, breakfast first.
Speaker 2: Okay, And I'll be honest.
Speaker 5: Kids can be fussy, Like I crack it at home and I've got to do three different meals.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you crack it over everything, though, do you they're fucking fussy?
Speaker 3: Well, jays can do the fussy ones. Now. Is it true your husband had the option to have the day off today and he said, no, thanks, I would rather go to work.
Speaker 1: Yep, Hey, there's a there's another small spanner. What what at high school today?
Speaker 5: Who's high school special event happening?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: You take take us back to your days at Wesley. I mean it was always a big day.
Speaker 2: No, No, something that I reckon would have been more important to you and your family.
Speaker 3: Swimming condle, No.
Speaker 5: No geting excited about the swimming, cannibal.
Speaker 2: It's school photo day?
Speaker 4: Is that why the tweens have their hair straightened and they're looking gorgeous?
Speaker 3: Yes, school photo day? To do your make er.
Speaker 2: Well, if you are.
Speaker 3: You allowed to do makeups? Probably not.
Speaker 5: Well, we've already put on my scar this morning.
Speaker 3: Okay, I like it.
Speaker 2: So here's the.
Speaker 5: Go you need to get into breakfast, made to be seeing the kitchen?
Speaker 3: Should I go?
Speaker 5: I don't think you should be sitting down? Do you mind if we just wait here?
Speaker 4: Well, you look like you're leaying Keith on goggle Box in those reclinements. Okay, so the kitchen's just right here. Okay, we've got peanut button, a Televegi might butter? Where's do you have a coffee machine? I wouldn't mind her.
Speaker 11: Don't drink coffee? Actually you.
Speaker 2: Do, you red bull?
Speaker 4: Okay, so we've got bread. Okay, toast toast seems like a good option.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, so Teagan just quickly, everyone have the same thing on their toast? No, right, okay? What's what? They do?
Speaker 3: Their own flavors on top of their own toppings?
Speaker 11: Some do, some don't.
Speaker 2: Where do we sit on cruss?
Speaker 11: Some have cruss? Some don't.
Speaker 3: What even is this in here?
Speaker 11: That would be cinnamon?
Speaker 2: Sugar cinnamon?
Speaker 5: Can you get me one of them? Please?
Speaker 3: Shut up? What else have we got? Okay? We buy the bog By Teddy Bears for the So the lunch boxes haven't been done?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 4: Does everyone have like one of those lunchbox? So what do you hang on? I've got which one?
Speaker 9: Are you?
Speaker 3: Zoey? Okay, Zoey? What do you have a lunch box? Just put put it in your back? Okay? What what's on the agenda for lunch today?
Speaker 5: Thing?
Speaker 3: Roll a roll? I can do a roll. There's rolls.
Speaker 5: There's rolls.
Speaker 3: Okay, we can do roles.
Speaker 5: Brought some stuff?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we bought. We've bought some snacks.
Speaker 2: Final thing on the toast tagin because I know some kids can be fussy?
Speaker 5: Is a straight cut? Are we doing triangles? Are we?
Speaker 11: Some have no crust? Some?
Speaker 5: Are you listening to this now?
Speaker 3: I'm playing with the baby? Okay, great's two babies? Sorry? Gone?
Speaker 11: Some have it only cut in half?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Are we talking toast or sandwich?
Speaker 5: Toast? Okay?
Speaker 3: And others?
Speaker 11: And others have it cut in squares?
Speaker 3: Oh jeez, No one does all right? No?
Speaker 4: No trugles cut in half on the left of the room, squares on the right.
Speaker 2: You're good.
Speaker 3: I'm going to start putting the toast on you. Who wants toast?
Speaker 2: How many toasters do we have going in?
Speaker 3: These eight slices available?
Speaker 5: Can I just say, hang on, what's wrong?
Speaker 11: They have four e four pieces each.
Speaker 3: Four pieces each?
Speaker 2: That good card, get them full four pieces?
Speaker 3: Okay, so you're just a toast maker in the morning. Yeah, okay, you know we.
Speaker 2: Need to get you one of those things that they have at hotel buffets Belt.
Speaker 3: You have to put them through too many times.
Speaker 2: You just turn it up a little bit.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, wish me luck Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Okay, we are alive from one of Melbourne's biggest families. Now, look, we're going to be doing a heap of posting this morning, so follow us on socials, Jase and Lauren on Instagram.
Speaker 5: You'll be able to follow the car.
Speaker 3: Where are the dogs?
Speaker 5: Dogs are out in the back.
Speaker 4: I'm just going to go visit the dogs.
Speaker 2: You've got no time for that. You need to get cooking.
Speaker 3: They need breakfast to the dogs.
Speaker 11: No, they're good, they're good.
Speaker 5: They like in the triangles.
Speaker 11: They eat the crust.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 2: There you go. We alive from one of Melbourne's biggest families. We're a Teagan's house with there are eleven children this morning. It is Jason, Lauren Clints here too. We're doing it thanks to shell Ready Express Auntie. Lauren currently in the kitchen.
Speaker 3: Three breakfast, four breakfasts down.
Speaker 5: That's pretty good.
Speaker 3: His Skyla's breakfast is being handed over.
Speaker 5: What is skyl again?
Speaker 4: Peanut butter on toast? And I'm now doing Lilah's breakfast. I think I called it Layla before. That didn't go down that well.
Speaker 5: Is here a some sort of eggs Benny breakfast special?
Speaker 3: Jason?
Speaker 7: Okay, sorry, I'd like mine, Scrammy can get Can I just say I'm very relaxed Jason.
Speaker 5: By the way, you were in the recliners in the living room, Lauren.
Speaker 3: Can I love breakfast? Up? What do you want? Peanut butter? Do you want to do your own? Yeah? You're standing right there. Why not have to learn?
Speaker 5: You know what? You are the number one person I would go to in a crisis.
Speaker 3: Who else is?
Speaker 2: No? Not take it?
Speaker 5: Lauren? Lauren?
Speaker 3: Hello? What's your name? Cain Caine? What do you want for breakfast?
Speaker 5: Toast?
Speaker 3: Okay, come on, I'm over here and put your order in and.
Speaker 5: Down while you're cooking.
Speaker 2: As Lauren pulled up this morning, Clint I noticed something sitting in the center console of her car, A thin little bit of paper, a thin like a long receipt.
Speaker 3: Parking fine one here.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I just noticed once.
Speaker 3: Top off my morning.
Speaker 2: Now. I'm not sure if you've actually read the parking fine in detail yet, Lozzy, but there are a number of people around Melbourne complaining at the moment because they have been getting parking fines attached to their window.
Speaker 5: I mean, we all complain when we get a parking fine. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard of the city of New York minute? No, it's not a city. It's a burger chain and it's not a parking fine. They are free burger vouchers.
Speaker 5: Oh fantastic, made to look like parking fine. A lot of people would just throw them away.
Speaker 2: That I know. So they've been placed under the wipers of cars.
Speaker 5: Hell are we talking? It's a bloody good advertising.
Speaker 1: That's fantastic. What what good marketing? So what do we get a free burg? You get a free burger at New York minute. Some people are blowing up online saying this outroadus.
Speaker 2: It's stupid.
Speaker 5: Of course they would, but I mean, come on, but it's a roller coaster of emotions.
Speaker 2: You walk up and see the tag and then you turn the tag over and to see a free burger.
Speaker 1: I'm one of those people that gets to the car and I'm so embarrassed about having a parking ticket on the car.
Speaker 5: Just keep driving and let it flap around.
Speaker 1: Me to one's I can't if there's anyone watching. You walk to the car and you know that feeling it's embarrassment. You just get in the car and you keep going.
Speaker 4: You try and make it look like and I were once out for lunch and we saw the parking inspector coming or hang on one second, what.
Speaker 3: Was that off?
Speaker 5: The crust cutoff the crust off?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm glad I chose a plastic knife for this one. Clinton, I once saw the parking inspector coming in. He just sat at lunch and watched it happen because he's too embarrassed to go to stop him.
Speaker 5: He's one for you. What about if they brought the toe trucking? Oh do you know I'd probably let them toll me, would you, Lauren?
Speaker 4: Yeah, honey, And you know the place you've got to go to get your car back, then you have to pay a.
Speaker 3: Towing fee on top of the parking. Just on one second, do you want it in a big square of the crust off for triangles.
Speaker 5: Squares, squ square squares. Of course he wants squares, Lauren. So you're telling me purely to avoid the embarrassment and.
Speaker 2: Let it go.
Speaker 5: That's a that's a later job. But this is a good that's a good mark.
Speaker 2: I think it's a bloody great idea. In fact, if you get a parking front today, just walking to maccas and try and exchange.
Speaker 5: It for a blow angry, I would't mind a burg. All right, we are live from one of Melbourne's biggest.
Speaker 3: Families, my sixth breakfast. Guys, we're nearly there killing it.
Speaker 5: Hey, we've got it, We've got We've got another twist. Believe I believe Channel Line's coming down.
Speaker 3: You've got to be kidding me.
Speaker 5: No, they are sending a camera crew down this morning.
Speaker 3: I hate you going.
Speaker 5: And it's not kids w beads for the news.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, when we said Lauren's in the kitchen, they were like, this is breaking. Sorry, I'm getting a big Lauren. What's the name of that little boy?
Speaker 3: That one?
Speaker 5: That's sorry, Tate. I just got a filthy look from take because's trying to watch.
Speaker 4: His iPad has your breakfast going that I made you? Then a teller on tope, it's good to me.
Speaker 5: Have you finished making breakfast for eleven kids?
Speaker 3: Breakfast is done? But tea did?
Speaker 4: Mother of eleven kids said, oh, Lauren, breakfast is easy. Wait until they're lining up for lunch. They or on something different.
Speaker 3: Rolls out, ready to go. We've got ham, We've got a teller, we've got a multiple of meat.
Speaker 2: Actually, just on that massive thanks to Shell Ready express. Grab your milk, coffee, fresh bread, fuel, whatever it is or lunch on the go, whatever you need, it's at the Ready. I know laws did a massive stop by there this morning on the way I did.
Speaker 4: I've got everything these kids need for school, don't worry about that, and I'm not everything that will make this morning's lunch making experience much easier.
Speaker 5: Can I make a suggestion? I would.
Speaker 2: I would get them all to hit the trampoline before for school, just to get the energy out.
Speaker 3: Do they go on taken? Did they go on the trampoline before school?
Speaker 11: Not normally?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean this isn't a normal day.
Speaker 5: Let's get them out there kids, no rules, Lauren.
Speaker 4: We've got a couple of uniforms a couple of still in pajamas, so we've got to get uniforms out and I'm going to get making on lunch if you don't mind.
Speaker 5: All right done, how do we interrupt?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 5: Just quickly, Clint, did I hear a state of origin?
Speaker 2: Back?
Speaker 5: For Eotentially?
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like we have this debate each and every year, but this is all inspired by the success of the Indigenous All Stars game against Freeo just last weekend.
Speaker 2: Question question, because this is where it's sort of weird. It's I'm gathering to be cool like as a queens South Wales.
Speaker 1: So that's in NRL, obviously you get the Maroons and the Blues Queensland New South Wales. In AFL, your footy heartland is Victoria, South Australia and that's sort of the most common sense option. But then you've got Western Australia to be involved. You know, you've got Tazzy now want to be involved. And then sort of the best of the rest is like the All Stars, so it doesn't have the same Now.
Speaker 5: I agree, Well, you're the sport guy.
Speaker 1: Would you vote yea or name I'd go ya to as South Australia Victoria clash because that's where the rivalry sits, right, But then Jez, the other states are going to be off.
Speaker 2: Can't win them all. This is number one hundred. You are on the air with Jase and Lauren. We are live from one of Melbourn's biggest families and according to their family clock in the kitchen, it has just gone.
Speaker 5: For the batteries are gone in that one.
Speaker 7: No no, no, no still Fouray.
Speaker 3: Here's a story.
Speaker 10: I'm a girl named Again who are busy with.
Speaker 3: The eleven kids of her on.
Speaker 10: They have three bedrooms and one bathroom in their cranburn.
Speaker 2: Hole and they have Auntie Lauren in the kitchen who is absolutely killing it.
Speaker 4: Okay, we've got to be out the door by quarter past eight. There's eleven kids. Breakfast is done. I'm on, I'm on the third lunch.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: This isn't the tall sandwich?
Speaker 12: Do?
Speaker 3: I put a tailer on both sides of the sand.
Speaker 5: Too much sugar?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Because he said no cross and I had a roll in front of me and I was cut the cross off the roll.
Speaker 3: So we've gone back to breads. And you might be thick on them to tell there, but I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Two sandwich mom of eleven. Just just on the food thing. So I noticed you mentioned how many nuggets do you do in a serving?
Speaker 3: Jase, that's all you care about?
Speaker 2: Three and a half kilos three and a half kilos Right now, I just want people listening at home to realize, like just just the size of shopping and you know the thought and planning that has to go into it.
Speaker 5: How much milk and bread would.
Speaker 12: You go through for breakfast? We go through about sometimes two loaves.
Speaker 3: There's four loaves on this on this bench, just for breakfast.
Speaker 5: For breakfast breakfast. Does that include lunches or not? No? No, So each day, how much bread would you buy?
Speaker 11: About four loaves?
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 11: And then rolls? We buy twelve rolls for school lunches.
Speaker 5: And this is like, are you doing a big weekly shop?
Speaker 11: Like, no, we can't do a weekly shop.
Speaker 5: Yeah, of course not, because if I do a.
Speaker 11: Weekly shop, it all gets eaten before the end of the week. Yes, you buy more.
Speaker 3: They've got no control like me if it's in the pantry only. Yeah, all right, Just quickly, can someone asks take does he like your sandwiches and triangles or squares?
Speaker 2: Do you like I've got it take Do you want your sandwich in triangles or squares? Please?
Speaker 3: Lauren, lunches up, kid. I got you an apple and some snaps, but.
Speaker 1: You've got to wrap it in the wrap and then put all the biscuits and the chips in.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what my mum used to do, Clint down then, Yeah, she'd write a lovely note.
Speaker 7: Oh that put it in the lunches. Yes, you need notes. We need notes, Lauren.
Speaker 3: I don't know their names. That's okay.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what well you do? Well?
Speaker 5: You do the lunches lost?
Speaker 2: Can you give us a tour of the house on the baby needs?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you're good. Just you just picked up the baby with one.
Speaker 2: Last time I saw that was on a bloody nat Geo documentary.
Speaker 11: You're gonna go to Clint.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't make the baby cry, Clint.
Speaker 2: And don't try and breastfeed the trail clean vomits on so I really do. The ruler is if the baby person itself while you're holding you have to change it.
Speaker 5: Skyler. Now, okay, let's go for a spin.
Speaker 2: Let's just run everyone through the house as well. How many bedrooms, three bedrooms? How many bathrooms.
Speaker 11: One bathroom true toilets.
Speaker 2: Right, okay, can we have a two of the bedrooms because look, you know it is let's go it is quite.
Speaker 5: Come on, it is quite.
Speaker 2: How long we've been in this house.
Speaker 11: We've been here fifteen years now, yeah?
Speaker 5: Right, So this is so when you moved in, just had the twins.
Speaker 11: Had no one, had no one, no one.
Speaker 2: Wow. Okay, so we're in there. This is the boys room. So we've got two bunk beds in here.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 5: Right, so this is bedroom number one.
Speaker 11: Yep, We've got kJ Ryland, Tate and Addie.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, I think I think Scarland's mum and my arm's getting sore as well.
Speaker 2: Do you want to lie down? You must be. I'm exhausted, all right, So as we go to the next bedroom, my god parents just want to reach to the radio and slap you right now, stand away.
Speaker 5: Okay, now this is down to mum and Dad's jase.
Speaker 3: If you see take down there? Can you time? It's time to put his uniform on.
Speaker 4: His lunch has been made, he's put it in his bat You.
Speaker 3: Didn't want to take an apple today?
Speaker 1: Don't tell his mums on the watching the iPad.
Speaker 3: Go and put his uniform on. Now.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Tates off to do his uniform. This is in the boudoir, right, So this is mum and Dad's room dressed. I was about to say the old joke is all the action happens?
Speaker 3: Jeez? What are they putting in the water down?
Speaker 2: This room must be exhausted. Okay, so this is your room? How many kids are sleeping here?
Speaker 5: Three? She got you and Mickey in the bed. Who else is in the bed?
Speaker 11: When we go to bed, it's just the two of us.
Speaker 5: And then you wake up with it the two little girls. I got to say, just like.
Speaker 2: We touched on it before, there is an element of calmness, but there's also a lot of love in this house.
Speaker 5: And as we said before, it's just calm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's very polite kids. Touch shop lady over here. They've all been very polite.
Speaker 5: Shop lady arms.
Speaker 3: You know what they're getting your workout to be honest.
Speaker 5: Today? All right, so this is okay, Now we're entering.
Speaker 11: The girls girls permission?
Speaker 3: Can I come and see the girl's room.
Speaker 5: You've got to finish your jobs? Okay, permission?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's all purpose.
Speaker 5: Can I go in there? I can go and how many how many beds we got near?
Speaker 4: That's you guys, can't I'll go in the girl's room. Okay, school photos? Oh hello, it's up to the living room. Okay, so what.
Speaker 3: Are we doing in here? Getting ready for school photo day?
Speaker 5: How many bedrooms in there?
Speaker 2: Loss?
Speaker 3: It's one bedroom. There's four beds, bunk beds. Who sleeps where?
Speaker 4: Oh you're up the top, so he's always got her house sleeps leader match on.
Speaker 3: So of course curious did.
Speaker 2: Lauren get the name right there?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 5: She did.
Speaker 4: The older ones sleep on the bottom or the top? Oh, the older ones do, so they can kick the little ones on top.
Speaker 3: That's what you know.
Speaker 2: What we haven't seen yet in a house of eleven kids. Three bedrooms. We haven't seen the one bathroom.
Speaker 5: All right, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Two bathrooms, two toilets.
Speaker 5: One bathroom. Is anyone anyone?
Speaker 2: Is anyone in there?
Speaker 3: Just quickly? Does anyone in the girl? You need your lunch?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 12: Cut?
Speaker 3: What's your name? Oh Lila, that's right, come on lunch. You guys do bathrooms?
Speaker 2: Okay, we are entering, all right, this is the one bathroom. Oh my god, there's little there's little wheeling bins. In here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it's a dirty clothes baskets. Yeah, you're right, I'm across it.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 2: So we're in the one bathroom now, toilet, shower. So can I just ask I've noticed there's you know, like when you stay at a hotel and they've got the little chain on the door. Yes, I've noticed you've installed one of these up on the bathroom.
Speaker 12: Yes, to stop the three year old and the twenty month old getting into the bathroom during the day.
Speaker 5: Very good, Very good.
Speaker 11: Because it's been trashed one too many times.
Speaker 5: Ah, okay, gotcha, gotcha. And that I believe concludes the tour. Kj's out the back on his motorbike.
Speaker 3: I asked KJF wanted to breakfast or what is it? He said, I've done it myself. Bothering.
Speaker 5: There's there's an issue going on.
Speaker 2: I don't want to compare, but I'm doing it tough with three at the moment, and there's a bit of an issue going on with our three year old that I think would be happening in a lot of homes around Melbourne. In fact, I reckon it would have happened in Lauren's home when she was three. And I want to get I'm thinking, out of all the people I can go to, you're a mum of eleven. She will be good with advice. I imagine she would be. Yeah, I've got a little issue with my kid. I want to see where you sit on it and whether any of your kids have been guilty of this.
Speaker 1: She's about to have her first Red Bull for the day, so she's away.
Speaker 3: I think I'm six lunches downla Do you want snacks as well?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll get onto the curiosity.
Speaker 2: Don't schools have two lunch breaks? Isn't it like small lunch?
Speaker 9: Sorry, snack the lunch?
Speaker 5: Thank you, Kelly.
Speaker 3: No, that's Zoey.
Speaker 2: Sorry Zoey. Okay. We are live from one of Melbourne's biggest families this morning.
Speaker 3: There's a new one. Hello from you before.
Speaker 4: We've been here for an hour, Pier, did you just wake har a new one?
Speaker 3: We don't live here, we're just here for today.
Speaker 2: Also a bit. She only remembers Pipe's name because it's like the Champagne. It's just gone five to eight. Tigan's got a saber with her eleven children. Lauren is on lunch duty.
Speaker 4: We are in the car to school in about thirteen minutes, Tailey, do you have butter with your ham sandwich?
Speaker 2: Please? Thirteen?
Speaker 5: But I'm after I want cheese and vegiemin.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm on my last lunch of eleven.
Speaker 2: Time?
Speaker 4: Call?
Speaker 3: Is everyone in their uniform? So? Have we still got kids in pajamas? Do you think I think it's typer go to school?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: How old?
Speaker 11: She she's three?
Speaker 5: Okay, right? What about they all done toilet and teeth?
Speaker 3: Has everyone done their teeth? Addison? Have you brushed your teeth?
Speaker 5: She says yes, Zoey Lauren? Lauren as a dad, trust.
Speaker 3: Me, I'm not checking their breath Chaser.
Speaker 5: They are lying to you. Yeah, you can always use threats, though, Addison.
Speaker 3: Can you check if your brothers and sisters have all brushed their teeth for me?
Speaker 2: Otherwise?
Speaker 5: No tiny teddies for lunch?
Speaker 4: Yes, I've forgotten anyone. I'm just giving them money for the touch shop.
Speaker 2: Will you forgot me? So I've got a oh God tea and you'll be able to relate just the craziness at home at the moment. I've got three kids at home. Our youngest is Archie. We call him the liability because there's no fear on this kid. The only problem is with Archie. And I've touched on this before on the show, but I thought it was going to be a phase. Oh yeah, but he hasn't come out of this phase. In fact, he's leaning into it more. Oh like father, like son really. So Archie and I were out on the old electric bike cruising the mean streets of Bentley the other day and.
Speaker 3: Sorry, is there a fight over there? Do we need to break it up with the boys? Do the parent boys behave yourselves. We're leaving in ten minutes.
Speaker 5: Us what happened fifty fifty cuffs?
Speaker 2: Does one of them have a shive?
Speaker 3: There you go, there's your lunch.
Speaker 2: He's usual your toothbrushes, brushes a shive. I've seen that on I think the Hardest prisons. So Archie and I pull up at the red light the other day on the electric bike in Bentley. People are crossing the road and that's where he said it.
Speaker 11: It's none nice.
Speaker 3: Watch what does it sound like one of them is drowning?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, that's him in the pool. But he said the same thing to the people that were walking.
Speaker 5: Across the finestry.
Speaker 3: He must have learned that from me. When I'm talking to you this morning.
Speaker 5: So how how often is he dropping it?
Speaker 2: It's like from about four o'clock in the afternoon when he's tired. We're entering f bomb territory. Oh so like I am on highlight. So if we get like an Amazon package delivered to the hair, someone rings the doorbell after four pm, I have to get to the person before because he'll tell them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, do you remember dot No, No, we got the idea, We got the idea.
Speaker 2: Do you remember?
Speaker 1: Do you remember Elon Musk's son visited the White House and he was he was telling the President that's right, sure your.
Speaker 2: Mouth sorry, sorry, Lauren, you can't do that. You've just put the handback in the fridge fully open.
Speaker 5: You can't read.
Speaker 2: Are you trying to kill the children?
Speaker 5: Like, come on, just leave here.
Speaker 3: I've made eleven breakfast and eleven lunch.
Speaker 2: Who wants someonola for lunch?
Speaker 3: Why are you another hab?
Speaker 2: Six minutes till we leave.
Speaker 4: I filled up the water bottles. Good job, I've got a baby on one hip.
Speaker 3: It's Skyler.
Speaker 2: I believe we are live from one of Melbourne's biggest families. As we crossed to the backyard, sitting on a pee wee fifty Clint, what's the latest in news.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm doing the news from a dirt bike, Jays. Good morning, Melbourne, thank you so much with your latest news. This our police investigating the death of two men in two separate incidents overnight. An eighty two year old man has died in a hotel in Geelong. It's alledged he was assaulted by another man aged thirty, while police are working to track down too offenders accused of stabbing a man at a bus stop in wind And Vale.
Speaker 2: So can we just do a massive thank you to taking to the family for.
Speaker 3: Having a Yes, Mickey cleared out, Well done, Mickey.
Speaker 2: Lauren, hats off to you. You've done the school lunches.
Speaker 3: Eleven breakfast, You've got.
Speaker 2: The kids ready. Tell everyone what you just mumbled to meet during that opener.
Speaker 3: I am exhausted, I'm on, I'm impressed.
Speaker 1: I mean the composure Skyler showed, this level of composure at work.
Speaker 3: Never be ready though, because it is time? Is it quarter? Part? What time is it late? We're late? Alright, it's time for the school.
Speaker 4: Bus and I remember, all right, the twins Haley and Bella Ready Hailey, Bell, I keep coming kids, Hale cajz Liilah, what's happened.
Speaker 2: Lands Tate?
Speaker 4: She's so Anison and here's Piper Skyler and Mum?
Speaker 5: Is that Mum's breakfast?
Speaker 3: Are you exhausted taking it?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 3: Actually every morning? I guess you're quite used to this.
Speaker 2: You've demo to Red Bulls already, haven't you.
Speaker 3: Forget about the red Bulls? I need a chardon mate. Alright, I'm not driving to school. So kids in the bus? Are you coming to park?
Speaker 2: Running the varn? So does everyone get in the van?
Speaker 5: Now? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well they have to because because Mark No. One's Oakley?
Speaker 2: And then how how many does the van seat?
Speaker 4: Come?
Speaker 6: On?
Speaker 3: Pipe? You want to get in the car? No? Sleep?
Speaker 2: Twelve seats twelve?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 2: Big?
Speaker 3: Eleven children plus you? Or is there a spear in the front?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 11: Nos?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, let's try and get these.
Speaker 4: Let's get these three and then we're going to wave you off to school.
Speaker 3: Come on, Piper, come on, come with Mum.
Speaker 2: I'll take that mike for you so you can go get him in the car or get rid of that one.
Speaker 5: There we go? So can I point.
Speaker 3: Out because oh that's Pipe's breakfast?
Speaker 4: She only wanted the spider Man plate so don't give that to anybody else.
Speaker 5: Any parent will understand this the day your kid could put their own.
Speaker 3: So he's forgot to jump out and you go is like winning Powerball.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well k told me.
Speaker 4: Now he's good. No, it's she's forgotten a jump road. He's a bit chilly in Melbourne.
Speaker 5: This morning teaking. So hang on what the oldest of fourteen? Yep? So they can get soon.
Speaker 4: How good Haley and Bella they've got school photo day. Guys, they can't be late. They spent hours straightening their hair. They look so good. Oh that's Piper's breakfast that we forgot to give.
Speaker 2: Okay, can someone get that?
Speaker 5: Oh no, one of them was itching their head.
Speaker 3: Oh no, there's no How beautiful the girl's hair are? They been straightening it? Okay, have a good day, Zoe. Hey Zoe, how did I go today?
Speaker 11: Good?
Speaker 3: Do you want me to come back another day?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 3: Oh that's a shame because it's probably not gonna know. I need to lie down for a month. Now. I could come and help out any time.
Speaker 5: You need to give back the player bear?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well when does this one go?
Speaker 4: So this is a proper van and there's two baby capsules in it because can I just remind everyone listening to this that well the oldest are fifteen year old twin fourteen year old twins.
Speaker 3: There are two babies. One is two months and how old scolor for twenty Yeah, not even two.
Speaker 5: The last time I was in a minibus was like this is on a buck stay.
Speaker 3: If I was on the winery.
Speaker 5: I reckon this Ben's going to get more well than both those days.
Speaker 3: You guys excited for a big date school.
Speaker 5: No one's excited for a bigno.
Speaker 3: They also everyone said no, would you rather stay here with us? Yeah? They all said, yes, we did a good job.
Speaker 2: Actually, you know what, while we've got you guys, can we just say thank you so much for having us in your house. We mentioned it earlier. There is a huge element of calmness. All the kids are so polite. The kids are helping each other out. I hope you're very proud of them. Tags and it's eleven kids. But you're doing a bloody great job as a mum mate.
Speaker 11: Thanks.
Speaker 2: You might hate me for what I'm going to say next, but we would love to sort you guys out and help you out.
Speaker 4: Yes, so we've given you some shell red Express food, which is in their snacks and drinks. We've got a five hundred dollars shell fuel voucher to help fill up the van to get to and from school. We've got Now, we were going to get you a family passed to come by.
Speaker 5: Well we couldn't do that, so we had to get you four.
Speaker 11: You got to come by.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 4: That means you can probably take some friends, take some friends too.
Speaker 2: That's great, Lauren teakings like, yeah, bring more kids, we've got why not.
Speaker 3: We've got some goodies for you thanks to Laurel Paris.
Speaker 4: Although I have a feeling that there's two twin girls that might steal those.
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 11: Yeah, they're going to steal that for sure.
Speaker 4: And we've brought you an in Dodor Spa voucher to go and enjoy when you can get some time to pamp yourself and have some new time, because it doesn't seem like there's a.
Speaker 3: Lot of that.
Speaker 11: No, there's not much of that at all, So.
Speaker 3: You enjoy that.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Thank you for letting us make you make your already hectic mornings more hectic by having us.
Speaker 5: You are a bloody hero. Can can I just say that.
Speaker 1: I mean, we talk so much Lauren and Jason about the cost of living crunch right now, it's extraordinary.
Speaker 5: This lady and her husband have got eleven kids.
Speaker 3: I mean dad's working six days a week.
Speaker 11: It's hard, right, yeah, it is hard. Ed is hard.
Speaker 12: There's you know, sometimes you got to cut back on things and.
Speaker 11: Not get stuff yourself and get it for the kids instead. But what you got to do.
Speaker 3: You're doing a great job. You're an amazing mum and eleven kids. I was expecting it to be zoo. These are beautifully polite, well behaved children. So well done.
Speaker 2: Byeplace is much more crazy than this in the live.
Speaker 3: With my fiance and a sausage dog, and there's more chaos in the morning.
Speaker 5: I live by myself.
Speaker 3: All right, taking to go to school. Thank you very much, guys.
Speaker 5: Bye bye guys.
Speaker 1: Wow great we have a family soon traps so.
Speaker 9: Long well.
Speaker 5: A siren for the high as Oh.
Speaker 4: My goodness, it's a proper you need a heavy vehicle license to drive that car.
Speaker 3: What morning.
Speaker 2: We are live from one of Melbourne's biggest families. Eleven kids. Shout out to dad who's at work this morning, as well.
Speaker 3: Well done dad, that's where I'd be too speaking.
Speaker 2: And Mickey, you are doing a ripping job. This is number one hundred. Good morning every one. We are alive for Melbourne's one of Melbourn's biggest families. Teagan and Mickey are the proud parents, and I really mean that proud as of their eleven kids.
Speaker 3: Great kids, great kids, great.
Speaker 2: Family, light kids, a lot of love in this house. And it wasn't chaos and she's no fust she.
Speaker 4: That's because super Nanny was here making I mean eleven breakfasts done, eleven lunches.
Speaker 3: You two did not lift a finger. I carried the baby.
Speaker 4: I think I put my hip out carrying the one year old.
Speaker 5: I do have very fragile hip. Oh no, she's hypacement.
Speaker 1: I loved Crustgate when you couldn't figure out which one had crusts and which one.
Speaker 4: Also, I was chopping with a plastic spoon because that's all I could find, and then like a seven year old came out and goes, use this knife was like a big butcher's knife.
Speaker 3: I was like, well, that's easier.
Speaker 5: I think my highlight was when another child emerged from a room.
Speaker 2: And you went, who are you?
Speaker 3: There's another one?
Speaker 5: Another one's come out and I hadn't seen her.
Speaker 3: She just she just woke up.
Speaker 2: Teakan has just left in the Toyota high Ace van with eleven kids in the back.
Speaker 5: It honestly looks like she is driving a school.
Speaker 3: Bus and they've all got perfect hair today. I love styling session the hair.
Speaker 5: But you think about it.
Speaker 1: So she's going to drop off what eight of those kids and then return with three? Yeah, and she's got to continue the day with three kids all under what three?
Speaker 3: And Skyler are not at school yet. I asked for what she wanted for her school lunch, and teak and said, she's just turned three, she doesn't go to school.
Speaker 4: What about when she said, now I want this with no crusts, and I only had rolls, so I was trying to cut the cross of the roll.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 5: They left here fed and they've got food for lunch, and they're all You were joking when you said one of those scotching.
Speaker 2: The head, Yeah, here's the he's the crazy.
Speaker 5: We're currently on the footpath outside their house on.
Speaker 4: The grass and say, good, I'm actually talking to you from the grave because I'm deceased.
Speaker 2: I'm so exhausted, just looking at their house, right, guys, their house are three bedroom home, one bathroom.
Speaker 5: When Teagan and Mickey moved in here, it was fifteen years ago. They moved in here with no kids, no kids.
Speaker 3: Wow, and now what did they do that for? I'm kidding. They're a great family, great kids.
Speaker 1: When Teaks gave us the two of the boudoir, it was like, this is where the magic happened.
Speaker 2: Or the bedroom looked exhausted. You know. The thing it's really rattled me the most is the color of the bins out here.
Speaker 3: What No, they're green and Maron.
Speaker 4: I'm more rattled about the fact that the council haven't allowed them an extra bin, given that there's thirteen people living.
Speaker 5: I know, come on, they should have one of those giant clean away.
Speaker 3: They should skip each someone sponsored them skip being dropped every day.
Speaker 5: That is crazy.
Speaker 3: Well, look, this is is the show finished? What time is it were to do?
Speaker 5: You still got to make us breakfast's job? Where am I?
Speaker 2: You know? What? Was even with three kids? A bit like that when we're on holidays and it gets nine o'clock and everyone's left and I'm like, I feel like I'm in bloody war, torn up time.
Speaker 3: For a mimosa.
Speaker 1: No do we're popular out here's one person. There's actually Darryl's coming with his bunnings. Were house had one Daryl Morning.
Speaker 2: Animat Faith.
Speaker 5: Just got twenty five to nine morning. Gosh, what a morning it has been, What a morning.
Speaker 3: We're lyve from Cranbourne.
Speaker 4: We have been with Tigan and her eleven children doing the morning routine.
Speaker 3: We've been doing teeth, getting dressed.
Speaker 2: We're about to read, but can I do a shout out to meet the dad who's at work.
Speaker 5: He was offered the day off today by the boss. He's putting his feet up at work, he declined.
Speaker 3: Let's just set the scene quickly.
Speaker 4: It's three bedrooms, one bathroom, eleven people who live here, and.
Speaker 5: We've bought thirteen.
Speaker 4: Thirteen sorry parents, two dogs and we've bought one, two, three, five, six and eight nine.
Speaker 3: Ten people with us. We've had twenty two people.
Speaker 1: Who miss don't forge about your makeup artist as well neighbors.
Speaker 5: I think there's a house party going on. I do it isn't, but these guys do this every day.
Speaker 2: I know that's the thing. Mate. And look we're all just sitting here having a chat then, and we're just saying, like you know, back in my place, to be carnage, people would be yelling, I don't want this breakfast. I don't want to. The kids have just been so polite. Everyone helps each other.
Speaker 4: Do you think that you've got three kids? I'm saying it's carnage. Are you considering having another age to try and go down? Absolutely not, because if you do, I am never working with you.
Speaker 5: I am looking for anything sharp.
Speaker 3: I can finish Jason. Time for doctor snip. I'll order him for you today.
Speaker 2: All right, we thought let's take.
Speaker 3: To do a home visitor.
Speaker 5: They do, I'll do one of the front yard.
Speaker 2: Let's take a look back at how the morning is unfolded at one of Belburt's biggest families.
Speaker 3: Lauren, Hello, top, No, who's had breakfast? Story? What do you want?
Speaker 11: Pancakes?
Speaker 3: What about vidimie toasts?
Speaker 5: Someone wanted it for a tasta?
Speaker 6: Actually?
Speaker 3: Did they do their own flavors on top?
Speaker 11: Some do, some don't.
Speaker 2: Where do we sit on cross?
Speaker 11: Some have crossed, some.
Speaker 2: Don't in a straight cut?
Speaker 5: Are we doing triangles?
Speaker 12: Some have it only cut in half and others have it cut in squares?
Speaker 3: Oh jeeze? All right, No, no, trugles cut in half on the left of the room, squares on the right. Oh you're good, I'll hang on one second. What was that calf crushed off.
Speaker 5: The cross cut off? We got another twist? I believe gentle line's going down.
Speaker 3: I hate this new one. Hello, I seen you before for an hour?
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry, Lauren, you can't do that. You've just put the handback in the fridge fully open. Are you trying to kill the children?
Speaker 5: Like, come on, just leave here.
Speaker 3: I've made a live and breakfast and a live in lunch. Why are.
Speaker 5: I'll buy you another hand.
Speaker 3: I'll send them a whole hand.
Speaker 1: You were trying to slip them pineapples as well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, said ok, I'll give you some cash for the touch shop bro. It's way easier than this poker chips. And when the others heard, they all came.
Speaker 5: Running for the ATMs here.
Speaker 4: They did say we could come back anytime. I'm not sure Tiagan wants us to come back anytime though.
Speaker 2: Well, look, you can follow the journey on our socials. We're gonna post some more stories throughout the morning and there'll be a big wrap up video tonight. But Jas and Lauren on socials to check it out for yourself.
Speaker 4: A huge thank you to take, Mickey and the kids for having us. This morning was a lot of Yeah, I'm going to sleep for a month, but it was a lot of fun.
Speaker 5: Did you want to replay show tomorrow? Melbourne?
Speaker 4: Maybe I should start opening my babysitting business do it more often?
Speaker 2: Baby club.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I've always wanted to be in the babysitters Club.
Speaker 2: Have a great day round, We'll see tomorrow. Bye.
Speaker 3: Jason Lauren.
Speaker 4: Jason Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good on Noverer one hundred.
Speaker 3: Jason Lauren on Socials