Speaker 1: Hello, we're going to the pod.
Speaker 2: Hello, welcome back.
Speaker 1: Hello, I missed you lot. We missed you too. How was podcasts great?
Speaker 3: Yesterday?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 1: You got them to do a part. I'm proud of you, bloody hell yeah. How are we good? Good weekend? Great weekend? Mess do in the house. You're off to get your hopping cough? Need you going to go downstairs to the chemist? Both the doctors downstairs?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'm going to the actual doctor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're very convenient. Remember when you I went to the chemist?
Speaker 4: Mate?
Speaker 3: Yes, I are you going to tell the story.
Speaker 1: I think we have? How about being a bit more thankful? I saved you vomiting?
Speaker 5: Oh, because you told everyone at the chemist that I needed the morning after pill.
Speaker 1: That we needed. She's sitting in that chair of shame and I'm likes to call again in the morning after pill.
Speaker 3: That was actually the groom's day of my life because parasite.
Speaker 1: That's what I got in the wavefits.
Speaker 2: Did they help parasite?
Speaker 1: Remember when we had the parasites at the moment the.
Speaker 5: Single Mother's You got it from one of the single arms.
Speaker 3: Oh, I actually got it from this restaurant and.
Speaker 1: I had like, can you say the name nod. Mike's down for a sec box really this pork dish.
Speaker 3: And the funniest thing was, I was.
Speaker 2: You were so sick that day?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah, like the pork in them. Some restaurants humans brought pink around the edge.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what it looks like.
Speaker 5: And I was with m from Christy Swan and he was like, I'm not eating that. I was like, it'll be fine, I'll lead it. It's fine, and then.
Speaker 2: I cocked it. The assistant to the Royal Commission project.
Speaker 3: Yeah, props to me for coming in that day because you were on.
Speaker 1: My my wife. My wife is terrible with used, like how long has this been open in the fridge? That's fine, give it to the kids. No, no, no, no no, I I'll.
Speaker 2: Go by my nose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I go if I opened this two days here, I sit there and go, you know what if you don't remember when we open.
Speaker 6: Up for I opened a four pack of burgers on the weekend on Saturday.
Speaker 2: We had three sweet one left over in.
Speaker 6: The fridge all week Hey, when you're buying Saturday on Saturday on Saturday.
Speaker 1: Shrink wrapped like I went to see it right.
Speaker 2: Open them on Saturday.
Speaker 6: So one was opening the packet in the fridge all week, all week, all week.
Speaker 1: Cook.
Speaker 2: That's a sundayday, that's a Sunday.
Speaker 1: Maybe Monday, Sunday.
Speaker 6: You could reheat it Monday, best before you in the package from the packast Sunday, best before Sunday. And it was in the fridge yesterday and it smelled fine.
Speaker 2: Did you eat it.
Speaker 1: Before? You're gonna die?
Speaker 2: As a starter before? My real days before is.
Speaker 5: Before you open it?
Speaker 7: Is?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, it is yeah.
Speaker 8: The minute you broke the seal it with you, you would you know you like the opening.
Speaker 1: When you open a can of past the sauce.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you put that in the fridge.
Speaker 1: That's two days. Agree, use it.
Speaker 3: It's fine, dir.
Speaker 1: Dying from the parasite.
Speaker 6: I agree with dizz Best before it means best before. If you get to the date, it might not be the best, but it's still fine.
Speaker 2: It's used by then you have to nail it on the date. I'll still use.
Speaker 3: What are you going to do if you've already opened the packet?
Speaker 6: Best before it means it's the best.
Speaker 1: Sorry objection, No you are I mean you are avoiding the issue that gen Z is bring up. You are broken the sealed packet.
Speaker 8: So you're saying you're going to have milk in the fridge for two and a half.
Speaker 6: A weak milk is different, you know what milk isn't different. If milk is gone past the date, I give it a smell and then I pour them into the sink. If there's lumps, no.
Speaker 8: Lumps, it's fine.
Speaker 1: What you probably have A fane.
Speaker 2: System is rock solid. Because I'm not scared.
Speaker 7: Of you've had food. There a two three people in the team that I've had people. Two of them are in here and the other one is not preference.
Speaker 3: It didn't come from the food that we made.
Speaker 5: If you put something in the microwave for a long SAPs everything else.
Speaker 8: But it's about your judgment because you knew, and you knew, you knew.
Speaker 7: That egg from an unnamed location that has a clown.
Speaker 2: Dusty.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm pretty sure I got food poisoning from that order because my egg was kind of green.
Speaker 2: No, we didn't either.
Speaker 9: It must have been after its best before dates.
Speaker 8: Also, eggs have best before dates, So would you use them.
Speaker 2: The best the best in the fridge? Yes, absolutely don't.
Speaker 3: What I keep my eggs in the fridge.
Speaker 2: In the little fucking egg. No not, I.
Speaker 5: Just put it in the in the container in the fridge because I get them out of the fridge of coals.
Speaker 1: Yes. Can. We're going to MAT's place once and he bought that latana passing of the like and I found it in his cupboard. No, no, no, no, you bought this for thedge section. I got something that will rattle.
Speaker 3: Wait do you put like sauce in the fridge?
Speaker 8: Open chocolate?
Speaker 3: So in Final Queensland you can't keep anything out because everything goes moldy like everything. So I'm I do yeah, literally clothes.
Speaker 1: I've got something quite horrific that you can buy that's going to make you really rattle mace.
Speaker 3: Can I see no get this in America? No no, no, no, no, no, get the fuck out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, jeez, I give you chicken and a can can.
Speaker 7: But that looks like like when someone's murdered someone and they put them in the acid drum.
Speaker 1: That's what it looks like.
Speaker 2: That shoved the whole chicken, Jeffrey.
Speaker 8: That's someone right there.
Speaker 1: You deserve to die if you're eating that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, is that what is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That's everything in the car has.
Speaker 7: Anyone had sam Everything in the worry.
Speaker 2: Corn beef is delicious.
Speaker 1: The other day, I'm actually decided I don't in the corner smoke.
Speaker 7: Really, I had a good, good barbecue on the week now.
Speaker 1: I brisk it the other day and I was just say, you know what, literally don't like smoke. Met to look at this, it was just too intense to me.
Speaker 7: I have to even shout out to this place that we went to and Gelong actually because they were amazing.
Speaker 1: If you're ever out in Geelong. What was it called?
Speaker 7: I can't remember a wildfire craft barbecue.
Speaker 2: It was insane. Look at this platter, Look at that that.
Speaker 5: Was six months Actually, I've gone for you.
Speaker 1: How are you with needles? This one's a biggie No, no, no, have you ever had a They're back?
Speaker 3: I faked a lot.
Speaker 1: Hooping coffe is possibly the worst you can.
Speaker 3: Have, thank you.
Speaker 1: It's worse than an epideic tomorrow joking. Hooping coffer is easy. Do you want to support person?
Speaker 2: Good luck Z I'm coming tomorrow.
Speaker 1: You'll be fine. You can at the phone flying down. You know what I had the other day, my sun Did I drink half chocolate? Oh yeah, milkshake though, it is literally fucking milk ice with a chocolate syrup.
Speaker 7: Yeah no, the syrup, the syrup. No no, no to this europe in the milk No, no.
Speaker 1: No, what do you mean? No?
Speaker 7: I prefer I prefer like a mixed chocolate choky milk, milk.
Speaker 5: Like a milk all you know, when you get like a choking milk in like the little milk container and then you pour it in a glass of ice. Heaven.
Speaker 1: Oh fancy anything with ice is heaven? How are you good in your life?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: God, no, love is non existent in make dog's life. And yeah, I just decided it's just not for me.
Speaker 2: Because it just.
Speaker 3: Can't be bothered.
Speaker 1: Just it wasn't fun.
Speaker 5: It was great fun, but just I think I just need to love myself first.
Speaker 6: You can't accept love until you love yourself, right, Yeah, I was improvised.
Speaker 1: I can see you're not reading up your.
Speaker 2: But loves not.
Speaker 1: On particular person. Last couple of weeks, like if you've done return business m what like? Like was it you said you went on.
Speaker 3: A couple of h Yeah I did, and he was lovely, but just he and you?
Speaker 5: Yeah a shout out, wasn't my guy?
Speaker 1: Right? How you had to break it off if you ghosted him.
Speaker 3: No, I just said I wasn't ready for anything.
Speaker 1: Gotcha? Yeah, you're still chatting with the X. No, right, that's definitely yeah, yeah, gotcha.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I do?
Speaker 2: Love though yourself?
Speaker 1: Women?
Speaker 3: Olives?
Speaker 2: All of are lit?
Speaker 1: What kind? Uh? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Any of the green Ones.
Speaker 2: Podcast? All of our podcasts.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll get.
Speaker 1: Off all of them. What sort of looking from a guy that has olive? Older? Younger? Ah?
Speaker 3: You know how old?
Speaker 1: Did you go? How are you? I'm sure dating in the house.
Speaker 8: This is something I'm invested in. What have you got today?
Speaker 1: Just about the sort of person she's looking for? Have you meant anyone that che dating?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: I have give give us a snapshot.
Speaker 3: Sort of blake bed.
Speaker 1: You go for douchebags?
Speaker 10: I reckon you would have gone through a big She doesn't mind nice fellows as well, but she loves tattoos.
Speaker 8: Tattoo loves tattoo.
Speaker 1: Do you love a tat wha? You don't think how they're gonna look at eighty but the sleeve? No, that was just having their pills.
Speaker 5: I went through a bad boy and can confirm don't go a bad boy because they're bad boys exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the gig.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sexy.
Speaker 8: Has anyone ever been with bad girls? Bad girls? Yeah, a lot of bad girls. Bad girls are fine, I hear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, say apparently, really apparently, there's that fine line.
Speaker 10: But you don't see the very bad and yeah, that's a very fine one between crazy and bad. But you don't see many bike girls like you bikis, but girls or criminal matres and stuff like that you don't see.
Speaker 1: Let me show you to your chair and then we'll do.
Speaker 10: And I think that would be a bit of funk, honestly, Like imagine being in the opposite roles. So she guys you the Gucci bags, the Louverton takes you on. I love that Hawaii you like.
Speaker 1: But that's fine.
Speaker 8: She's got big gold chains and tats up her arm and stuff. That's cool.
Speaker 1: Hey, just go them the episode of me. How would you be if it was someone you met the bar and you went, what do you do? From the beginning they went, just got out.
Speaker 3: Of jail, I'd say, what would you go?
Speaker 1: All the charges come out and you can't come out with that straight away. Let's have breaking enter and maybe a little hold up of an.
Speaker 3: Eleven No, no, Why would you want to get involved with that?
Speaker 8: What about embezzlement?
Speaker 1: Kind of embezzlement. I'm like, you know what, give me some notes, tell me how you did it?
Speaker 9: What what crime would we're calling the left, So I'm going down.
Speaker 8: There's some crimes that are hot.
Speaker 2: What okay, fool.
Speaker 8: Murder, murder, Some crimes are hot? Like what what's hot?
Speaker 1: What? What crime get you going public? Now? You know what? Stealing cars would get you going?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Watching a chick hot wire car? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I would say wandering is a hot crime because they're clearly intelligent enough that they've got a business that they're funneling cash through and coming out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but as long as it's done the cool way, Like I don't want to boring money.
Speaker 8: Like because I've got I've got a string of burger shops, which exactly, and I've never been in there exactly.
Speaker 10: I'm like, that's pretty cool. Sorry, pretty cool. Sorry they're coming in on Thursday.
Speaker 8: Pretty cool? That are like, like, what about what about car rebirthing?
Speaker 1: Cool? What's car rebirthing?
Speaker 10: So when they get an old car and then they will take the motor out of a new one and put it back in the resellers like a new one.
Speaker 1: We'll turn the What about when they strapped nine k loads of m D mates and everybody and fly to BALLEI your sort of thing.
Speaker 8: That's not so cool?
Speaker 1: Yeah right, I would look at and go not for me, because I'm always going to worry when we travel together. You peck we you know? Yeah, exactly. You were in the jacket, Balie. Yeah, it just doesn't make sense. What about you, mate?
Speaker 3: I couldn't agree more.
Speaker 1: Ye, So just a quick snapshot for anyone listening. What sort of like we're looking for.
Speaker 5: Look, I'm not looking for a man at the moment, That's all I'll say. I'm very happy being single, Mace and loving myself.
Speaker 2: I'm a big fight.
Speaker 5: Oh no, bring him up. Actually he's beautiful. We do love him.
Speaker 1: This is someone we know, not personally.
Speaker 2: The egg man, the egg man TikTok.
Speaker 1: Not the egg boy.
Speaker 3: M hm, the egg.
Speaker 2: Man, the guy who swallows it's right eggs.
Speaker 3: Have you seen it?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: He was under Today Show.
Speaker 1: He was on the Today Show. Does he keep him in the fridgily cupboard or somewhere else?
Speaker 5: Tommy was Tommy is beautiful, Like he's the best human in the whole. Yeah, we're together for like almost two years.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, that wasn't the guy. Different different guy? Yeah right, and then why do go belly up?
Speaker 3: Just life?
Speaker 5: I wanted to move, he was a bit younger, he wanted to travel.
Speaker 3: Timing just wasn't right. But he always like the heart of gold Ripper guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, the one that got away. See he looks like someone that you would. I find it incredibly weird that he eats sucking eggs.
Speaker 6: He's on a plane. He just has an egg in his pocket. Lovely guy, handsome dude, handsome, one.
Speaker 3: Of the best people in the world.
Speaker 1: You still chat with him.
Speaker 2: He gives a little kiss first and smells it.
Speaker 1: Do you watch? You're watching the egg? Now you are? You machine?
Speaker 3: So he wasn't eating eggs and rub together. So he was never eating eggs and ruby together.
Speaker 1: Yeah right. That was a Postmas thing for money or something or no.
Speaker 5: He's actually he does really well for himself. He's a sparky and he goes and.
Speaker 1: You like a trade.
Speaker 5: He day, he flies and flies out and works on the Teltra towers, so he hands good money.
Speaker 1: Well there you go, aliable Jase Patch.
Speaker 10: If if he's ending a raw be jacked, surely, Yeah, no, he rich trading.
Speaker 5: He's one of those guys that like would walk into a room and like the energy would just lift, like you'd really like him. He's goofy and yeah he's alleged.
Speaker 1: You know what he needs the b l T.
Speaker 2: It's not on the menu. We need to bring it back.
Speaker 1: Hello, we must what's wrong? Broids? You're right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Good?
Speaker 1: Your team's in the prelims, brother.
Speaker 8: I know absolutely huge, Yeah the game?
Speaker 1: Do you go out to send it? Yeah?
Speaker 8: And I what do you do you?
Speaker 1: Billy at the London Republican is he there?
Speaker 8: Billy's good man, Billy is always there. Billy lives like five minutes from London.
Speaker 1: Billy during lockdown really struggled at the whole and the amount of people. Billy, why are you at the back gate with it open? There? Bill?
Speaker 10: I'm pretty sure this happened in another part. Yeah, they were putting in split system at the pub, and so they kept going back there because he'd be like, oh, the person be like, oh do you want.
Speaker 8: To have a beer while you're here? Already texts.
Speaker 10: So they went back there every day to service and put in their and would stay for about six or seven hours.
Speaker 8: System very difficult. That just about every.
Speaker 1: Day well, split systems a lot of work, a lot of work, a lot of maintenance. So did you stay on there or do you carry on somewhere else?
Speaker 10: No, it was relatively tame because we had a big day the next day. But I don't know what if we are to progress and obviously we're in prelim, but if we win the prelim and going to the Grand Final, I don't know what emotion is gonna over.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen your team with a Grand Final?
Speaker 8: Yes, thousand and four, but I was pretty young at the time. I didn't really appreciate it.
Speaker 10: I was I was like ten, so this is this is yeah, And I've seen us lose one thousand and seven where I really started to get him into my footy fandom.
Speaker 8: But we lost by one hundred and forty.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry. If a team makes a Grand Final and to bed that much, that's that is absolutely accepted.
Speaker 8: And we've never made more since. And it's it's been twenty years.
Speaker 1: Did play in that.
Speaker 8: Final, so it's been twenty years.
Speaker 1: Didn't have you reached out to Gavin Wanadeen on SASIS. I love have you reach.
Speaker 8: It's not my favorite.
Speaker 1: You're spelling his name right when they're.
Speaker 10: Great, and you know how attractive Gavin Wang is an absolute rooster.
Speaker 3: Still is are you going to be able to get tickets? If you if they get in?
Speaker 8: Yeah, you an to the Grand Final? I'll pay any email.
Speaker 7: Really made a TV for sale at the.
Speaker 1: Chairs a g fucked out good good coin for the Cat's Grand Finale and.
Speaker 10: Being the waid there won't be that many people that are going to it, and it's like a Collingwood Calton.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not going to get in.
Speaker 10: Good luck, but you talk what I laid one, you're probably more like if it's Port V ge Along, I'll pay anymailt If it's poort V Geelong, I pay.
Speaker 8: I would happily pay ten.
Speaker 1: You guys have got a chance. I well, it depends you're going to a house option on the weekend. Let's let's ask you again on Monday. I'm looking for free tickets, but you're getting.
Speaker 2: A smaller hand.
Speaker 3: What is everyone's Grand Final plans? I think I'm out of a party.
Speaker 8: Is that actually happening?
Speaker 3: We discussed it last night and what was the verdict.
Speaker 5: Well, I think everyone's just waiting for me to say I'm going to have a party.
Speaker 1: Well, if you do a party, you're not going to come. Well, I need to go seek because I need to brush the September Club. I'm going to watch the footy of my boys because I don't want to send the kids down brushing. You to go to the thing and then I'll be at the pub and then I'll come to the party.
Speaker 3: Are you going to come to the party?
Speaker 1: The party?
Speaker 3: Are you going to come to the party?
Speaker 1: Well, why come with that at dude?
Speaker 3: Well you didn't come to the last party.
Speaker 1: Well I'm sorry, I couldn't walk. I'm just having drinks at hut.
Speaker 8: What has an irishmen doing for Grand Final?
Speaker 2: Last year we actually went away for the weekend. We went to Port Fairy.
Speaker 6: I'm just watching a lovely little pub there. And then the year before was the first year we arrived. We got to Australia like the week beforehand and we went to the Sporting Globe in Richmond close off that side street and they like a little street party and that was the Swan's Geelong Grand as well. So you just pay tickets and you have like drinks out there and it was like lovely days right in the sun. Chine's got a big screen. It was, we're trying to figure out what.
Speaker 1: We want to do. Is I'm gonna do a stomping ground in my rabbit?
Speaker 8: What do hipsters do for final Day?
Speaker 7: I don't really have much interest in footy, but I mean, sorry, I love foody, but my friends are throwing I have a lot of big geelong fans in my friendship group, so we're throwing a little barbecue thing on the Saturday.
Speaker 1: For sausages and vegan stuff.
Speaker 7: I'm not actually the only hipster in my own friendship group. So on hipster do graffiti for fun life. Everyone else is all They're all Westy scum. So I mean, I love them, but they are very different to me. I'm the only guy that looks like me in my friendship groups.
Speaker 1: And how do they go with you? Do you freak them out?
Speaker 7: I don't know if I freaked them out, but I'm definitely an odd cat, I think in my friendship group with a little different interests hipster.
Speaker 10: The hipster look is only a stones throw from Western suburbs degeneration. That is true stones throw away drug dealing.
Speaker 7: V what I'm wearing today is not far off of what I accidentally wore to a school dress up day. We had free dress one day in high school and I had been sick the day prior. This is when I was in year seven, and they didn't tell me that they had canceled casual dress Friday, and I turned up to my blazer wearing private school in a full white data truck suit.
Speaker 1: Good times.
Speaker 7: So I had to wear that all day.
Speaker 1: Couldn't go home. Yeah, fancy dress was pressure.
Speaker 8: Yes you should.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you should throw our party mates.
Speaker 2: Bring the egg boy, bring the egg man. I'd love to see him.
Speaker 1: We'll bring will bring some eligible blokes to the party.
Speaker 3: No, I don't want a man wrap this up. We're not. We're not doing love.
Speaker 1: That's it. When we make the man