Speaker 1: You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint's here as well, and guess who else is here?
Speaker 2: Love song dedication with the original Love God.
Speaker 1: Our number is eighteen twenty four ten. If you would like to get on the air with the original Love God and do a love song dedication, guys, take us back to the nineties.
Speaker 3: Oh I love you. I loved love songs and dedications. It was the favorite part of my day. Love God. What's your real name? Please? Well?
Speaker 2: Am I allowed to give that away?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: He's like Batman, you know, it's.
Speaker 2: Just Love God. I was the original invest in this town. There were others that came, but then they soon went.
Speaker 3: Love God.
Speaker 2: Is twenty twenty six going to be a good year for lovers if you look out the window and see a bit of a fog in the morning, and then get yourself a nice wine and dream and just get together with someone.
Speaker 1: Of course it is now, Love God, I know how break and there'll be a lot of people that will find tomorrow hard. What what do you say to the singles out there?
Speaker 2: I think that a wine can kick things off if you're going out with anyone. Yep, I think that a tempornillo just before you hit the pillow, or maybe maybe a grenache, lean onto a pash oh and then maybe a sh.
Speaker 3: What no, no, no.
Speaker 2: But if you are God, just cook yourself a Lambshanks referred to as a throw down, you young ones. A throw down in my day was making love making?
Speaker 3: Do you have a favorite love song? Love God? Like? What do you serenade the the missus too?
Speaker 2: In my days? On Melbourne's Week one at one point one double TM.
Speaker 3: God, don't listen to that station.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad you left that for No. One hundred. I'm so glad. I can't see a Sydney spif anywhere here. And that's a pretty good thing. That's all Melbourne, It's all beautiful.
Speaker 1: All right. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number if you would like to join us on the air with the Love God to celebrate Valentine's Day. Oh we have another Clint, Clint.
Speaker 3: No, no, surely not. There's only room for one Clint on this show. Clint in Deer Park.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Hey guys, how are you? We are good. We're going to leave you in the hands of the Love God.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Clint, good morning, how are you. I'm really well? Do you have a partner at all, Clint.
Speaker 1: Yes, I have a wife, married almost two years.
Speaker 2: Where did you first meet Clinton?
Speaker 3: We met online, actually dating dating line.
Speaker 2: When I was the original love God, they weren't even computers or mobile phones around. But that's marthless that you met online. I don't know what that is. But we normally would meet at bars in the day. But and was it love at first sight for you? Clint?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think it was. Yeah. And if she's listening now, what would you like to say to her?
Speaker 1: Just wanted to say how much I love her? And Happy Valentine's Day and that's our wedding universary in about two weeks.
Speaker 2: Oh well, congratulations. Is there any song you'd like to hear as a dedication to your beautiful wife? What's her name? Nima NeiMa? Finding Nema online? What song would you like to dedicate to her? This morning?
Speaker 1: Clint Perfect by ed Shearon well on over.
Speaker 2: One hundred point three. This is ed Sheeran and Perfect on love Songs and dedications. Jason Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials