Speaker 1: This podcast is being recorded and produced on Gadiical Land.
Speaker 2: We pay our respects to the traditional custodians of this country and elders past present.
Speaker 1: We extend our respect to any First Nations Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people joining us.
Speaker 2: Today, always was, always will be Aboriginal Land.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Matthew.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 1: We've got a bit of a different episode today. Yeah, we've got a special guest on, but it's not just someone that we're interviewing.
Speaker 2: What is it? Who is it? It is? Her name's Florence. She's a psychic.
Speaker 4: Medium and we'll let her explain exactly what she does and all the rest of that.
Speaker 2: But we wanted her on.
Speaker 4: First of all, obviously there are some pickle in our lives that we'd like to connect with from the other side, but also we really wanted to get her on to see what's in store for us for twenty twenty five. And we've actually just wrapped. She's just left us, and we are I'm pretty shocked. There are a couple of things in there that really stood out where I was like, Wow, that is really spot on and kind of crazy that you've brought that up. And then second of all the plans for the future with you and your business and the podcast, and you know, some other things that she said about that.
Speaker 1: There was a lot of I don't know, I feel like we should be about the writing.
Speaker 3: I didn't tell her what it was, but I was like, oh, she knows, she knows, son, we just get straight into it. This is a special episode of My.
Speaker 4: Strollers, different to what we usually do. But I'm, for one, I'm so glad we've done this because I've got so much out of it. So here we go, deal me and do let's go.
Speaker 3: We haven't even planned anything for this one, have wed. This is very exciting.
Speaker 2: Though, it's very very exciting. Welcome Florence.
Speaker 3: You're welcome.
Speaker 5: Thank you for having me. So we'll followed by the suit of her pants.
Speaker 3: There we go, right, And you don't know our podcast.
Speaker 1: So our podcast is called high Scrollers, as you can see up on the screen, and we're basically just two besties just talking shit about the things we see when we're scrolling online.
Speaker 3: Hence the scrollers love it.
Speaker 4: And so would you like to give our listeners, who we call the would you like to give them a little bit of an explanation in your own words of who you are and what you do beautiful.
Speaker 5: So I'm a psychic medium, and I think every single one of us is psychic. We all have intuition, we all have that knowing, you know. So, and I think people that professional capacity, like me or will call myself a professional, we take it a little bit further and we you know, mediumship is different. Mediumship is learning a skill set to talk to people that are passed over and including animals. And I'm always very honest, I don't see them from head to toe, and I think most people don't. But I think it's learning the language of what comes in the mind and signs and all that sort of thing. So my job is just to you know, let people know there's something beyond this life. And it doesn't matter what culture, what religion, all that sort of thing. To know that somehow another we go on. And I think that's all that I'm about promoting, and to let you know that you know, they know what's going on, you know, sometimes before we do. So yeah, so yeah, and hopefully to make people feel good. That's what I'm all about. And you know, and I don't have a lot of numbers, so let's get that out of the way. The powerful numbers in the Bahamas. If those.
Speaker 2: Well, we're very excited.
Speaker 4: I'm very familiar with the work that you do, and I've definitely spoken to psychics and mediums and done all those sorts of things before. But Brittany was telling us a couple of weeks ago that this will actually be the first time.
Speaker 1: Well I've spoken with one person before many many years ago.
Speaker 3: Okay, like a really long time.
Speaker 2: It's been a long time.
Speaker 4: But look, I've got my pen and paper ready because this was obviously pre recording this to come out in the new year. And I said to Hannah, I need a pen and paper because I'm going to forget and I want to write everything down.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: I love that, and I talk fast too, so people like still on the first line, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, stot points dot points, all right, gorgeous.
Speaker 5: That's good to be here.
Speaker 2: All right, shall we get into it.
Speaker 5: Let's get into it. What do we do here? So if you, if you like, let me just tell you what I see and coming down, I get a lot of time to you know, just have a lot of thinking time. But as soon as I woke up this morning, Lady in Spirit and I don't know if I'm going your way, brit but let's see where we're going. But she had cognitive issues, like she either had now Seimer's or something where she wasn't able to think clearly towards the end of her life. And I don't mean like mental issues or anything like that, but I mean like cognitive So I don't know, is grammar a mum's siding spirit for you?
Speaker 3: No, she's still here.
Speaker 5: She's still here, and she's clear headed. Yes, yeah, okay, No, that's fine. So you wouldn't remember a grandmother above her, would you?
Speaker 3: I was really young, like born, okay.
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 5: Would you know stories about her decline or how she passed or anything like that? No, that's okay. No, that's okay. That's okay, And that's okay. And sometimes it's good to give you homework and then you can get back to me. And I thought she was a very strong lady. So I don't know if you've ever heard that. I'm hearing the song Pussycat Dolls. I don't need a man. So I don't know if she was somebody that was like very independent, very you know, I don't know if you've heard stories about that. But in that era, they sort of depended on him, you.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, beautiful, call her on the way.
Speaker 5: Home, beautiful. And there was a younger male that came through as well who had it was like a bang feeling, and I felt like I'm going more towards you, Matt. But to me, it's like either a heart or a bang, but it's like a I'm here and then I'm not sort of feeling. But I thought it was Dad's connection or Dad's level or somewhere over that side of the fence. So your dad's here in the living yep. Would he have lost a brother or a father at a younger age?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Is his father in spirit?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 5: Would he have been like sixties rather than eighties or anything of that nature. No, a little bit older. Yeah, okay, so I don't know. I felt I've got a younger male. But to me, it's like the heart or it's a bang feeling. It's like, you know, I just feel like I was here and then I wasn't. So see if you can do some homework for me on now.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: There's a little bit of homework there. Just started straight away, and you're both animal lovers. Is that correct. Yeah, but is one more dogs and ones more cats? I'm definitely dog, okay. So where would the black and white cat fitting. It's a massive furry ball. Now, if it's a dog, it's a dog breed that I don't recognize. It's like a big furry ball, but it's black and white. Would that jump out anywhere?
Speaker 3: Not for me?
Speaker 5: No? No, that's okay. So I've got a dog just wandering in or a big fluffy cake, you know that kind of thing.
Speaker 3: So either way, do you have any dogs or pets when you were growing up, Matte.
Speaker 4: No dogs until I was a bit older, but none, none that were black and white.
Speaker 5: No, that's okay, keep it on board. It might be I felt it's one animal and I felt it's black and white or two tone. But it's a big furry ball, you know that kind of thing. And Matt, when I'm looking at you, you have a very very good radar for people. You know, when you look at people, you know it's like if they don't look you in the eye, you're remind me of Judge Judy. You know how to judge Judy like you know, bless her, like she's like white. You look at me in the eye, and why are having a drink of water when you're talking to me? And all that sort of thing. So, but you have a good radar for people. You give people a fair go. But you're also you know, if if it's that old story, but if I want to sell your lemon car, come and look at the car. Mat You're like, I don't have to look at the car and looking at you. So you've got a very good radar. And do you sing or dance?
Speaker 2: Oh well, not very well, but yes.
Speaker 3: You're a performer.
Speaker 5: I heard this morning singing like when nobody's looking, you know that sort of thing. So, and it's kind of like, you know, you love that you're your own free spirit, you know that kind of thing. So I love that as well. And britt I almost forgot your name already. There we go to I'm sad Britain Matte, Brittain, Matt. I'm seeing a lot of writing around you, so I don't know if you're looking. You're too young to be doing memoirs, but it reminds me of doing something where I'm going to write something, my story to be told how I want to tell it. And I'm getting an American connection around there. So I don't know if eventually that will go overseas or what the case is there, but either way, now the grandmother back on Mum's line. She's coming back again, and she's taking credit for all your brains, your beauty and all that sort of thing.
Speaker 3: So so.
Speaker 5: Again, you know, and to me, it's almost like she doesn't understand all this business, you know, but she's always with you, you know. So it's the technical side of it. And she's like, and you guys, like, I know what you're like when you're young. You just you have an in built radar people like me. I don't even know podcasts and I don't even know you know, all that sort of thing. But she's saying she's very proud of you, you know, And it's almost like, and I thought, I'm gonna I'm doing I'm doing a little bit of dance here backwards and forwards. But bear with me, Matt, You've always been a good guy. I've blown your bad guy me. Sorry about that is you know, if I could take you back to school, you're always somebody that was always left of center, do you know what I mean? You might have had a thousand friends, but I don't think you let too many people in. And I think that trait has carried on as you got older. Not that you're terribly old, you know that sort of thing. But to me, it's almost like you don't sort of mean to put up this sort of hurdles for people to get close to you, but you inadvertently do. And once you climb over all those hurdles, then I know I can trust you. You know that sort of thing. So, and I think you're somebody too. You get a lot of dreams. Are you aware of that?
Speaker 2: As in like do I have, Oh my God, almost every night?
Speaker 5: Beautiful? Because a lot of people don't remember that sort of thing. And again, it's your your connections with spirit. You haven't lost a cousin or a mate or somebody your generation.
Speaker 2: Have you? Yeah? I did.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it felt like an impact or I'm not sure. It didn't feel like it was almost a natural passing. It felt to me like it was like a little bit of an unexpected, unnatural passing. But to me, I feel like this person you either knew well you knew them, or you were close to them in life. And I felt like, I want to say that you're almost like finishing, finishing what I started. And to me, it's like life's journey. This person was cut out in their prime or cut out before their prime. Does that sort of make sense? And now it's like you're getting to do things that they never got to do and they're over your shoulder watching that. You know, So can I ask who that is? To you? That person there could be took? I couldn't. I got a friend, and then I thought there was a blood.
Speaker 4: Or a cousin cousin, but it was yeah, okay, so the one would be a friend and one he wasn't actually my cousin, but he's one of those people who we grew up like cousins.
Speaker 2: I called his mom auntie and.
Speaker 5: Beautiful, beautiful that I'm happy with because to me, I couldn't exactly match the blood, but I'm thinking, is it friend or is it cousin? But I couldn't split, so that's probably two so simple enough. So and I've got to say the one that you grew up calling like an auntie and the family and all that sort of thing, he's like, he's very proud of you, you know, he's very proud of like the challenges you've overcome. All the things that you know, and you do a lot of things to help people. I don't know if it's charity incorporated.
Speaker 2: But you do it to do with him, Oh beautiful.
Speaker 5: But to me, it reminds me of and remember when I said, you're you're starting, You're finishing what he didn't get to do. It's almost like, you know, it's like a legacy. You're carrying it on and it's like you're you're I'm seeing like you know in the Olympics where they carry the torch, you know, and it reminds me of and again just stop me if it's too personal, but it reminds me of somebody not being able to get all the ducks in a row in life, do you know what I mean? And I feel like I'm going to tell you that in spirit, I've got all my ducks in a row. Now, it reminds me of either mental health or it reminds me of somebody that their actions either cause them to pass over or that sort of thing. Does that all sort of make sense around there?
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 5: So I've got to say, at the end of the day, you are carrying the torch, and you are carrying the flag and to me. This gentleman was whop be cheeky. Yes, he's laughing and saying by the time you get over here, you're gonna be old and wrinkling, and he's gonna be still good looking, if that's common or what the case is. But to me, it's almost like, and I've got to say, even though you're in a podcast and obviously a public figure, there's a part of you that doesn't. There's a shyness that sometimes you don't like to me in front of everyone, telling everything and saying everything. You like to almost put on the wizard's robe and become somebody else, do you know what I mean? So does that sort of make sense? Like even I do public work and I have kittens in my stomach before I go to it to work, you know, and I'm seeing you too, But that's a person that cares and wants to cares about their craft, that kind of thing. So keep that all on board for me. And there's another sorry, have you got a younger pop, a younger pop? Have you got a pop in spirit? Yes?
Speaker 3: But I didn't know another one.
Speaker 5: We didn't know who would have had the farm connection, or maybe I felt like coming down I was thinking of cows and animals and all that sort of thing, but particularly cows, and I'm thinking to myself, I was thinking, please let it be cow figurines of this person likes, and I, no, it's the mook out.
Speaker 1: My dad's side of the family has farms, beautiful, grew up going to farm.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's where you're saying beautiful.
Speaker 5: So I've got to say, I feel like I've got I had this actual cow connection. So I was really worried that a cow was going to come through. I've had all sorts of animals come through in my history, so I thought, I really don't know that was a bigger version. But I've got to say, and I feel like if I can come back to the grandmother that's actually here on one's side, has she got a little bit of mobility or leg issues.
Speaker 3: Not like major things going on.
Speaker 5: I kind of feel that nothing's going to stop this woman, do you know what I mean? And I kind of feel that, you know, even if she's got a sore leg, you'll not know about it, but you're s'll hobble and she'll get to where she needs to go.
Speaker 3: And like go to the doctors and she's like, no, I'm fine.
Speaker 5: God like nan. And is it her husband that's here? Yes, yep, okay, he's Is he got a good head of hair? No?
Speaker 3: No, when he was younger he did?
Speaker 5: Okay, like I'm seeing the Kentucky Fried Chicken man. So I don't know when he was younger if he had that sort of hair, And don't know, but is he somebody that that really like men? We admit we're vain women, but men they don't so much. But I think that's either really bothering him or somebody in spirit above him is laughing about that that he's got like a hair. And I think I suspect it might be his father, who's a military man. I don't think it's Matt's side of things. Okay, got it?
Speaker 3: So he was in the navy, Okay.
Speaker 5: And did somebody do you know? And I think I'm going back too far, and I don't want to go too far if I can help it. But I feel like somebody that didn't come back from war or their body was you know, buried overseas. Would that make any sense in your probably like way back? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I need to do my family come prepared to.
Speaker 5: That's all right, all good. And I've got to say, and what I saw around you also a brit was a lot of bubbles and a lot of froth and a lot of and that's good times to me, you know. So and again I'm getting the American connection. So would you have any plans to go to America? Would you have any And I'm talking the West coast, so like California, all that side of the world. Would that make any sense to any plans or anything at at the.
Speaker 3: Moment maybe in the future in business.
Speaker 5: Okay, got it? Okay, I kind of feel that both of you, wherever you go, you've got that business brain on. Even even if I was relaxing in Hawaii, you know, I'd be still that radar would still be out there, you know, that sort of thing. So I've got to say, and whatever it is, again, I feel foolish saying to a young lady like memoirs or something like that, but I do feel like something's getting written down and it's going to be so so relevant, so important. So I'm just talking about beautiful, beautiful, And with mad it's like I see more poetry, You're I'm seeing more factual. You two really are ying and Yang you're really complimenting, like you know, you really and I don't know how long your association's been, but I can see the association of the road ahead is going to be like very fruitful and very you know, long standing. So that's good as well. So I wanted to go where yours was. Factual, you're very good. Have you ever written poetry or songs?
Speaker 2: Only high occuse when I learned Japanese.
Speaker 3: One song before, like a parody before.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, now you're very I love how humble you are. You're very you know, you're not You're not arrogant, you're not. But to me, there's more going on there than you realize, you know, And you're like me, you're like I like to laugh and let not everyone see the real me, you know, as I said, you don't like to let too many people in. I saw you m seeing a function or M seeing a big event. So I don't know if that's on the game plan, but to me it's almost like not just you're very much behind the scenes person as well. You'll make everything happen and you won't take the credit. But I saw you up on stage m seeing like a large gathering, and again it's for it reminds me of like either mental health issues or making sure that people have got support. Would that resonate at all?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm a stand up comedian and so I do stand up shows, but my shows always have a message, whether it is mental health or body image or you know, things that beautiful.
Speaker 5: So I don't think you understand how much impact you're making there. Would that ever get televised or has anybody ever talked about that to you?
Speaker 4: We filmed it, but only for social So when I do my next show, I'll use that show to promote the next.
Speaker 2: Go Okay, I.
Speaker 5: Kind of feel that the right person is going to see that down the track and that might end up on Netflix or it's one of the major you know I THINGLF remember when it used to be Channel ten, nine and seven that was major. Now it's Netflix and all those sorts of things. So I kind of saw that happening as well. And is it too much to go into love? Yeah, let's go into that beautiful beautiful because I never know from crossing a line or anything of that nature. So I kind of felt again and just will we conne edited caut if we get too personal? But the thing is that the end the day? Again, you're somebody that there's and I don't know whether you're single or you're you're not, but what I got was that there's somebody I thought was in your aura, somebody that was there. And my instinct was it's like every time somebody wants to get closer to you, it's like you want that and then not to be. This isn't doom and gloom, but it's like you sort of put the brakes on. Does that sort of make sense?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 5: And that's it almost feels like those brakes will come off when you're ready for them to come off. You know. I don't see anybody dominant in trying to force your hand, but I kind of feel that the time will come when you're ready, you know. So so whatever you're giving and whatever somebody's seeing of you, it's only like the tip of the iceberg, you know, and you're only going to see the rest of the iceberg when I allow you to see it. That's the way you are. Does that sort of make sense around that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, beautiful? And who's the your mat So who's the mark or the mar name? I've got to get to Mark. I can't think of anything else mascoulin or I don't think it's a mick that doesn't jump out anywhere, does it?
Speaker 2: No? I mean, my dad's name is Michael.
Speaker 5: But oh is it okay? No? No, no, I thought I went to say Mark, and then I went and I went an fat and did I say Michael.
Speaker 2: Or Mike before you did?
Speaker 5: Said Mark? And then I thought, I said, okay, So I don't know. Is he very? Is he a workaholic?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 5: I kind of feel that that even when it comes time to retirement, he's somebody that you won't.
Speaker 2: You should be retiring, and he just got a promotion.
Speaker 5: I wasn't sure because I thought, you don't look that old, and I don't know how old dad is. But to me, it's like there's no stopping that man. Like it almost feels like, you know, if I was to sit and retire, I'd be like, what do I do next? Like I don't want to just wait to the world's over, you know. So he's so he was due to retire and he's just got a promotion. So that's all good. So, and who's the garden fanatic around you? Britt in the Living the female who likes to sit in the garden. Yeah, how a man goes off and does fishing who likes to sit in the garden.
Speaker 3: And just do probably say it's Nan again, okay.
Speaker 5: And so I think you might find that I don't think it's her. I might be her knees, but I think that might give her a little bit of trouble that when she's bending down getting up again, and I think that will frustrate it, you know. So she's not somebody wants to stand at the mall shopping. She wants to, you know, be with nature, you know that sort of thing.
Speaker 3: So beautiful gardens, beautiful, beautiful.
Speaker 5: So I feel like, I don't know, are you guys having a hiatus? Like why am I getting March being very relevant for you two? Would you work through Christmas?
Speaker 2: Well, she'll work through Christmas.
Speaker 4: March is very relevant for me because I'm saying, Kylie Minogue.
Speaker 2: It's also around the same time as Mardi Gras.
Speaker 5: Okay, got it. So to me, I don't know what it is, but I saw a hiatus, So to me it was almost like a little bit of a break. But to me doing other things, and even though Kylie Minogue and the Mardi Gras is all pleasure and fun. Again, your business mind is always on, It's always I don't know, does he ever stop? Does he ever turn off? I don't think you do, do you?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 5: So? And I've got to say, when we're talking about the person that was more like a family member, can I get back to the friend again? I don't didn't feel that this was a natural passing. You don't have to tell me the passing. But does that make sense around him as well?
Speaker 2: Yes? What do you mean about I don't feel like.
Speaker 5: There's a cancer. I felt like it was like a little bit of an unexpected or an unusual passing, you know. I didn't feel like it was like I didn't see a decline where I'm deteriorating, you know that sort of thing. So, and would that person have had a longevity with you as well? You knew them for a long time, like maybe not necessarily school, but maybe a lengthy time.
Speaker 2: No, a couple of years, but not canot compare to other people in my life?
Speaker 5: Would he be somebody that it's like one of those like to me, I felt, you know, sometimes you meet somebody just feel like I've known you for ever? Would that be that connection with him or were you a bit of a rock for him?
Speaker 2: For sure? Meeting him was like we were so yeah, it connected away.
Speaker 5: I kind of feel that. I don't know if you've ever seen that movie with John travold and it's called Michael, and it's he's the left of center sort of angel. And so this gentleman, he's got a good sense of humor and he's saying, he's your angel and your shoulder, but he's a left of center. He's not your normal angel. You know, so you're probably too young. But there's an old movie with Michael Carmichael with John Travolda, and he's a little bit of the different sort of angel. And that's what this gentleman's saying as well. Who had the car wreck or the car impact or it's a bang feeling? Does that make any sense around either of you.
Speaker 3: I've definitely dimed up some cars over the years.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I felt like somebody passed and I thought it was like an impact of banged feeling, So definitely not a premonition. I don't do that. So this is somebody already in spirit, So well, that makes sense. I felt I want to go your way, but that does make any sense and memory? No, so can I give you and Mum's here in the living? Your mom beautiful? Who's the who would have had the stomach cance around her? I don't think you're gonna be able to tell me that, are you. That's okay, so Mum's good. We're gonna have to talk Mum's ear off later on. But either way, but I kind of felt like that impact or something was around that side of the family, but a long time in spirit, you know, so so keep that on board. So now hit me with some questions.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, the first question we wanted to know was what you think we might have in store for us in twenty twenty five business wise?
Speaker 5: Now, I don't know how long this is. Why am I getting eighteen months? How long has this podcast been going?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Maybe eighteen months?
Speaker 5: Almost beautiful excellent, So I kind of feel like we can double that again. So I don't know if you work on contracts, that's probably silly question. You probably do, but either way, but I felt like we're doing that again. But you guys are just gonna you're going to break the mold, you know, like you know, and I don't know how much I shouldn't say in front of your bosses, but I don't have much supervision. You've got and all that sort of thing, But it's kind of like you've got carte blanche to do what you want to do. But would you take this on the road? Does that make sense? Get it? Beautiful? Would you be able to take this on the road?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, we're talking about that beautiful.
Speaker 5: So to me, it's almost like I'm seeing all the east coast of Australia. So I'm hitting Brisbane, I'm hitting Melbourne, I'm hitting all this side. But I also felt like, why would I be tapping into New Zealand, Like would there be any connection with this? I'm assuming podcast I'm old, So podcasts go everywhere, don't they. You can pick them up everywhere.
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 5: So I'm getting a New Zealand connection, but all this east side so and to me, again, you both love doing what you do here, but standing up front of the audience is very daunting. But again remember that I said, and I don't think the MC that I saw the stand up comedian that's your show, so that's not MC. And the M scene was almost like it reminded me of like a benefit or a what do you call it, a fundraiser or something of that nature, where we're drawing attention to people and you're m seeing it and there's a little bit of humor thrown in there, because you know, mental health the subject matter that I do, it's all pretty hard stuff, you know, and we want to make people laugh and we want to make people, you know, laugh and cry at the same time. And that's where you've got a neck. And I saw that. I don't know if you're going to be happy, Britt, but inadvertently pulled up on stage, you know what I mean. So I don't know whether it's going to come again. You're going with a plan when you take this on the road, when you take this on the road, not if you take this on the road. And I kind of feel that you think that you're not going to be up front and center, but you will be, so you know, so so yeah, So I kind of felt this association reminds me of like Kyle and Jackie, Oh, like you know, like it'll be a long association. So I don't know if you know them or but to me, it reminded me of a long association for you two. You see a lot of people, Life gets in the way, romance gets in the way, business whatever, and people sort of are part company. But I saw with you guys that I'm gonna have to listen now. But there's a good formula and it's it's lively, and it's upbeat, and you're young and you're you know, people can relate to you. So I see it going on the road. And I saw remember that, I said, a New Zealand connection. But when I said I saw you going on the road, then I heard New Zealand connections. So I'm not sure that you're taking it to New Zealand. But this seems to be a New Zealand connection, so keep that on board. But I keep getting all the East side of Australia, and then down the track I'm hearing the west side saying, but what about us? You know, I'm hearing Shaddon, no, what about me? You know, that kind of mixed. So I think that's good. And do you guys? I mean, obviously you probably don't write scripts as such, and you go by the seat of your pants in a good way. But I saw like a script getting written, so I don't know if that's to take on the road. Is that something that's gone through your mind already?
Speaker 4: Well, I write one for the live shows, which I'm currently writing the script now for one in two weeks.
Speaker 5: So it got a beautiful, beautiful and that flows, Matt, It really flows for you. Like it's almost like I don't know if you stay up burning the candle, but it's like I can't stop. You know, I should go to bed, but no, I'm still writing.
Speaker 2: So is like my most creative hour.
Speaker 5: Love it. It's the bewitching hour. And there's no interruptions, there's no phone calls or that sort of thing. So I think that's I think that's beautiful. So I think your successful road is going to be successful because you guys make it that way. It's not just going to be divine intervention. I kind of think, you know, you see people that we in oscars that are in the right place at the right time, and then you see the ones that don't get that accolade. But you guys are going to make it happen, if that makes sense. You're you're very determined, but you're not you know what I love about you guys, You're not you don't walk on people to get where you need to go, but you're someone to let people stand in your way where you're gonna go. And I like that as well. You know, So are you moving, brit Or? Why am I seeing like a spreading of the wings? It's like you do you? I mean, you look you look like you're about twenty. You're gonna tell me you like thirty five or something, but thirty one. Of course I knew that happened. But to me, it's almost like I had a feeling that you were either close to home or I don't know if you live at home, but I saw a spreading of the wings or moving. Does that make any sense at the moment? Is that on the game card?
Speaker 1: It could be two things? So we did just move house, but also I have a business and where it's spreading.
Speaker 5: Okay, so maybe that beautiful. So I saw four hats for you, So this would be one. Yeah, the business you were talking about, I'm thinking separate from this, that would be two. I saw something with a passive income that almost like you either oversee it or it's almost like I just have to check into it. So I don't know if that's relevant at the moment. And then there's one that I don't think hasn't come in yet. So again it's like you're like Matt, like your money what it's like, It's fantastic because you you're motivated, you know, and I think this is I'm hearing make Hay while the sunshines, you know, so this is your moment, you know. So do you guys if I go back before eighteen months? Well you guys, you guys, that sounds really disrespectful that make that way. But have you have you had some sort of collaboration before this? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No big project like this though collab collaborated?
Speaker 5: God, yes, because I heard third Time Lucky, So I don't know if there was two things.
Speaker 2: This is actually crazy.
Speaker 5: Do you want to understand that?
Speaker 4: But okay, it's going to take me a second to explain. So I used to have a podcast called trash Ally and then this is my second podcast, and the first podcast went to ship. This podcast, I thought, well, if this one goes to ship, I'll start a third podcast and I'll call it third Time Lucky, and I'll do it myself.
Speaker 2: I'll do it myself.
Speaker 4: Because then there's no way that anyone else can control.
Speaker 5: Now even though isn't that crazy because the collaboration is going to work. But you've both got your separate individual lives as well and career and points and all that sort of thing, so you're not sort of wrapped around each other. But I tell you what, third time luck is what I heard. So I think that down the truck them is something there, you know, So that's very that's too bizarre to ignore. So so yeah, so I think that's good. But I also saw that the stand up is gonna you know, you've got I don't think there's enough hours in the day for you, Matt, for everything you want to do.
Speaker 4: That because I don't think anyone else appreciates that.
Speaker 5: And it's almost like you're like me, It's like, oh, I really do have to sleep because the body needs to sleep. But again, there's just so much to do and so much to see. So so I think, you know, I think it's just like I've seen fireworks, and fireworks to me is a good thing. That's a celebration. I think. I do think travels are relevant.
Speaker 2: Brittany wants to do it a lot of traveling next year, So do I four?
Speaker 5: Would you go more to Europe?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: And you go more to America.
Speaker 3: I'll go anywhere you're going towhere, Okay, I'll go both, got it.
Speaker 5: I saw you deep in Europe. I know this is the weirdest thing, but would you have been interested in the Nordic side of the world? What is that, like the Viking side, like the southern what they call it the lights, the Northern lights.
Speaker 4: Or that's something that's actually fucked that you've said that, Yeah, so what do you know about the Northern Arts?
Speaker 5: To me, I kind of felt like, you look, I mean, you've got the blonde hair and you've got the sweet look, you know. But the thing is like, to me, I kind of felt I don't know about past lives and all that. I always think we're here, you know now. But the thing is, it's almost like I feel like I couldn't go to that side of the world without having a little bit of a sticky beak in where the Northern lights are. I don't think you can see the Northern Lights from the Eiffel Tower, So you'd have to go to like that side of the world. It might be in and out. I feel like I'm either on a boat or it might be just an in and out thing, but kind of feel that if you go there, you'll feel like, you know, like a deja vous, like I've been here before, like I had to see this side of the world, you know. So I don't know, have you ever drawn to Viking shows or any of that nature.
Speaker 2: No, not necessarily very important.
Speaker 5: I kind of feel that you don't want to google him, google them, google google them me. I'm old, you want to actually see them, you know, and so I don't know where how far they go when you're over in Europe, but I kind of feel like I actually want to see them. I want to experience that, you know. So I'm seeing like the Eiffel Tower I'm seeing would you go to England. I've seen the King's Castle I'm seeing, but I'm seeing all the normal tourist stops. But I thought the Northern Lights was if I'm there, then I'm going to make a left turn. But I saw a brit with more I saw like the California I'm hearing Katy Perry's California Girls all that side of the world. So I don't know what that's about either, But to me, again, it's like you've got so much. You're both sort of wanderers at heart, and but you always come back to base, you know, so it's like full circle.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: So if you were to move overseas, which I'm not really seeing on the cards, you'd stay there six months, but you'd have to come back, you know that sort of thing. So I'm hearing all the songs. I'm hearing Peter Allen still call Australia home, you know that sort of thing. So so keep that on board for me. So, but the dreams, I think you're going to find you get a lot of inspiration through dreams. I think you're gonna find that's going to sort of up the ante a little bit more your comedy. It's almost like I'm seeing I don't know why, probably because it's music station, but I'm seeing song after song. But you know how Taylor Swift, when somebody upsetter, it goes in a song. I'm kind of feeling that if anyone upset you, it goes in a skits exact. I love that, you know, I wrote books and did the same thing. I thought, I've got to stop writing books. Everyone that offends me goes in the books. So I'm seeing but that's a good thing because that's a way to get it out, you know. So I think I think that audience at the moment, what sort of crowds would you be looking at with your stand up Matt would have been like one hundred to two hundred.
Speaker 2: Yeah, about five hundred beautiful.
Speaker 5: I thought that would double. So if we're looking at five hundred, I think you're going to look at bigger arenas and again sort of incorporating other things. But I'm back to this m scene and the two gentlemen in spirit that are connected to you. Think that's very relevant. So whatever message or whatever you know making people feel good, so they're going to be very much around you. So have you got a photo? Can I go back to the gentleman that was almost like a cousin? Have you got a photo of him anywhere close to home, not in a phone that you can see?
Speaker 2: No, I don't, no soul.
Speaker 5: Would you remember a funeral photo of him?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: He said it wasn't his best shot. What does that mean? Is he is he a bit of a character that way?
Speaker 2: Yeah? He is. He was a bit of a character.
Speaker 4: I think he mentions the funeral because I was so young, my parents didn't let me got.
Speaker 5: It Okay, got it, okay. So I think in a lot of ways, I think, you know, I think that led to you to sort of think the worst. You know. So your parents did the right thing, shielding you, but I think that your mind sort of conjured up worse things, you know. So he's saying he's okay, he's not a big believer in people like me, not a big believer in life after you know this one. But he says, but I'm here, I know that there's something going on, and I'm around you, so keep it on board. But he's talking about a photo or a photo that he wants you to have, or a photo that not in the phone. Everyone's got photos in the phone. But then he refers to a funeral photo being not his best shot. So see if that if you can ever track that photo down or see or you know. But to me again, it's like it's all about the looks, you know. And they're both saying you're going to be old and wrinkly when you get over there. So that's a good thing, so beautiful. So and I know this is are you a mother?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: No? Is that stop me if it's too personal? Is that on the game plan?
Speaker 3: It's actually not at the moment.
Speaker 5: Okay, got it, at the moment. If you've got a furd baby too, okay, So would one be a little bit more like my animal's all suokie, they want to be on your lap, that sort of thing. It's one a little bit more sookified than the other. They're no nicer way to say that. But to me, that's like your babies. I don't know, you know, whatever you decide to do baby wise, yeah, you'll have what you want to have. So do you know what I mean? Like, if you want to have two children, you'll have two children. Sometimes I see people, you know, they might be my age, and they think they're gonna have a baby, and I'm like, oh, I don't see it happening. Maybe you should buy a dog, you know what I mean. I have to tell somebody that they're not gonna have a baby when they're sixty, you know. So, But to me, I kind of see you having what you want to have. But you're very structured brit You'll almost like almost make an appointment with yourself when you're going to do that, do you know what I mean? But beforehand, and thirty one is so young, you've got so much to do, so much to conquer, but those fur babies, and one in particular, it's almost like I don't know if that frets when you're not there or cries, but it just feel like I can't get close enough to you.
Speaker 3: So, you know, more than likely crying right now.
Speaker 5: Probably. I love that. So and I'm assuming you're married or have a partner, Yeah, long term partner. Beautiful, beautiful because to me, and are you not a good cook?
Speaker 3: I don't like to cook? So, yeah, you're right there.
Speaker 5: That's really a nice way to really walk into that. Does it does your partner or a husband to be? Does he he like to cook? Yeah?
Speaker 3: He likes the cook.
Speaker 5: I love that because what I got was it's like you're more than happy and that over to him. I love that at all. And I kind of feel that, you know, I mean, I don't want to go too close to him. We haven't got his permission all that sort of thing, but he's a very much a home person and very much that his family and you is what counts, you know, So would you know anybody in spirit? I don't know if you can hear me, but I'm very horse, very raspy. So I don't know if there's an inphysema or a throat cancer. But I'm all clogged up. Yeah, would that mean anything to a man in spirit and there's a j connected to him, a gym or a James. I don't know if that jumps out, does it? No? I don't know. That's okay, that's all right. So I'm either wrong or we're going to get homework later and find out we're right, Hiven, But I don't know. I got very raspy just so I was talking to you then, So would you know anything about your husband, your partner's side of the family.
Speaker 3: Oh, bits and bobs, they kind of leave all over Okay.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it was when we were talking about him, but either way, so keep that on board. So, and when you go traveling, would he not go necessarily with you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I kind of thought, again I'm sort of invading your personal space, but I kind of felt like I kind of felt he's going to keep the home fires burning and while you go do what you do, because what I got was he'd be sitting in a motel anyway, or do you know what I mean? Like if because again, it's not a holiday you'd be going and I see wheeling and dealing. I see like having corporate meetings. I see like, you know, talking about where we're going to go, and your husband be like I'd have to just bed home doing what I've got to do, you know. So so but he really wants you to shine. And that's a beautiful thing too, you know So so yeah, so that's pretty I can't get to have a third time. Like I'm happy with that. And that doesn't mean to say we're splitting, but I actually feel that that's another thing that you're gonna have on your hat, you know where I said you've got four hats, You've got about six, you know. So, so again it's the it's the stand up, it's the it's the with the Kylie Minogue. You haven't got to meet and greet.
Speaker 1: Have you?
Speaker 2: But I'm hoping for.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I think I think you're somebody that you know, as ash, not mild, that sounds disrespect for what's the word I'm looking for? As polite as you are. If somebody, if there was a way to get I'm like, get out of my way. I'm going to see it. So I think there's an opportunity to see Kylie. It'll be log out and would be like ducking you know. But I don't know. I don't know if you've been the same if I don't know, if it's a.
Speaker 2: VP or we got front row tickets, she might.
Speaker 5: Single you out. I don't know. I don't know who's getting filmed.
Speaker 2: I don't know. We'll probably film the interaction, got it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think let's I think stay tuned. I think there's gonna be something exciting there and you'll be like, oh, you know, even if you're in the public eye. I don't know about you guys, but I get stars struck everywhere I go. I'm like, you know, and so that's what I'm saying. You're like, oh, you know, that's exciting. So okay, any.
Speaker 4: Questions, I mean, there are only two other people that I was hoping would come through today.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: Have you got a grandmother as well?
Speaker 2: In spirit u? No? Okay?
Speaker 5: Where's Dad's mum still with us? Okay? And she's clear headed?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: Okay? And dad hasn't lost her sister, has she? Hey? Sorry I just said she dear father.
Speaker 2: Dad hasn't lost her sister?
Speaker 5: No? No, okay, I thought I had an aunt. Sorry, can I get back to their house?
Speaker 2: A woman coming through?
Speaker 5: I thought there was a woman. Remember when you said there was a lady that you called like aunt. That's not that lady, is it.
Speaker 2: She's not in.
Speaker 5: Spirit, she's here. So who would be the lady that I thought was very very close to home? And she's either had who had the I don't know. I'm seeing blood issues, but I don't know that I can say it's a heart attack, but I feel like I've got either clogged up or blood issues, or I don't feel it's a stroke. I feel like I'm talking okay, But I don't know if there's been blood clots to her heart or blood issues. But I'm hearing blood blood blood. Would that jump out with anybody?
Speaker 2: Probably that would be.
Speaker 5: My partner's mum, partner's mom. So, so why did I feel like she was an auntie or a did you know who? In life?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yep?
Speaker 5: But was she a woman that didn't get to say or she wanted to say, especially in regards to her son or the relationship or anything of that nature. Does that make any sense?
Speaker 4: Well? I just think like in Jack, she always spoke her mind and definitely stood up for what she believed in. But I guess like she was just taking a little week toot.
Speaker 5: Okay, she wouldn't have been fifties, would she?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm actually not sure, but.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I'm getting fifty five or fifty eight. But I didn't feel like a top sixties. So and would did she have a hard life? Not particularly know as far as relationships and emotions? Would she? Would she have not had it easy?
Speaker 4: I don't know that much about her, but I wouldn't say so. So, Okay, pretty like level headed woman. And I kind of feel determined.
Speaker 5: I kind of feel like I didn't get to dot all the eyes that I wanted to die, or cross all the teas I wanted to cross, that sort of thing. But what's what's her son's name?
Speaker 2: Skylight?
Speaker 5: Skylight? So that's unusual name for a man, isn't it. So I've got to say, does he does he feel her around all the time?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 2: Does?
Speaker 5: Can he complain about either getting ringing in the ears or a lot of shadows at the corner of his eye, that sort of thing.
Speaker 2: He's never expressed it to me, but I'll ask him.
Speaker 5: So tell him that that's her way of it's a definite shadows at the corner of the eye and a lot of ring in the ears. But she didn't either get to say goodbye to him or didn't get to to DoD eyes across tea is the best way I can say. You know that kind of thing. Was she not a real mushy sort of a lady.
Speaker 2: In what way?
Speaker 5: Like you know how some people are mush mush, mush kiss kiss, I love you at twenty times a day. Not that sort of thing. No, because I kind of felt like, to me, it's almost that there's a little bit of regret about what I should have said. I don't feel like I don't feel like he doesn't believe she loves him or anything like that, not at all. And I do feel like I didn't feel he was an only child. Is that correct? Is he one of three? I don't know if I've got that right.
Speaker 2: Oh, sorry, No, he is an only child. I thought that's right.
Speaker 5: I beg your pardon. So so would would the husband the father still be here? Yes, yep, so would it the three. I'm an only child, so three is very powerful for me. So I didn't think he was an only child. I thought I saw three, but is it the power of three where they all looked.
Speaker 2: I think he might have another two step in each other's life.
Speaker 5: Okay, that would make even more sense to me. So the thing is, at the end of the day, I felt like the sun rose and set with him, and I was gonna say it was a favorite child. But if he's an only child to them, that would make sense to me. But I also feel too that I didn't say all I needed to say around the relationship. So to me, I don't want him to hold onto that I don't think he does, and I don't want a plane to see if it's not there. But I kind of feel like I felt like I knew you in life, so that so I want to be sure you knew it. And I feel like thank you, like thank you. I don't think I got to articulate that like thank you for like it's almost like not saving each other. You weren't in dire straits, but it's almost like you found each other at the right time. But that sort of makes sense. And remember when I started at the beginning and I said, I didn't know if you were single or you weren't single, But I had a feeling that somebody was in your aura. And what I got by that was that person wanting a bit more of you. And again, I'm going so evasive into your life, but it's almost again You're like, You're like, but I'm with you. What more do you want? You know? But that person, that beautiful person, wants more of you. And I think the mother in spirit is saying, don't make and not again you can if it's too personal, But the mother in spirit saying, don't make the mistakes I made of not wearing your heart in your sleeve, of being, of not saying what you need to say. So I'm not here dictating. I don't mean to do that. But she's very proud of what you have with him, and she's very proud that you didn't let anything stand in your way. I'm seeing a sliding doors moment. So I don't know if this could have been a situation where you either missed the boat, would that make Would that.
Speaker 2: Reason why.
Speaker 4: I have never said the term sliding doors moment in my life, and I have said it about four times in the last fucking week for no apparent reason.
Speaker 2: I've never used that term. And now in the last week or two, I've been like a sliding door.
Speaker 5: I love that, you know what, I really like home in your head. I'm like in the third time lucky in the sliding doors. But isn't it and sliding doors isn't a common really for anyone to really say, is it?
Speaker 2: I guess?
Speaker 5: But I've got to say I think more than anything, she's she's around, and she'll be giving him a lot of ring in the ears. She'll be letting him know she's got her hand on his shoulders. So I don't know if he's a physical sort of man. Does he do gym or does he do physical activity?
Speaker 2: No, but we've been discussing lately that we should both go to the gym.
Speaker 5: So I think he's getting a little bit of a you know, let's do it, you know, let's do it. But either way, So again, not a mushy sort of a woman, but a little bit of a regret. And it was back to the emotions, you know that she doesn't She kind of felt that it was okay and everybody knew, you know, how she felt, and that she had plenty of time to do things, you know, so they're not being able to say goodbye. She doesn't want him to hang on to that, you know, because she couldn't have. You know, So, are you in the without being too personal, are you in the coldestac or a dead end street? No? No, So if I was looking from the lady, your well your mother.
Speaker 2: Sorry she was though, God.
Speaker 5: Is somebody still in that house?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: Okay, got it, because she said I'm very much around that home. But I didn't think it was. I thought it was your home. But either way, so shown very much around that home, and you'll understand. Why does that sort of make sense?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yeah, yeah, yep.
Speaker 5: So and the other general, the other of the other gentleman, the other person you wanted was at a gentleman, yes, a little bit older, yes, yep. Okay, are we talking? I didn't. I didn't want to say just outright grandfather, but I didn't want to say uncle. But I thought I was like either great uncle or a grandfather. So who is this? Who's the man with the lady? Did she have the archery problems, the blockages? Well she was highlighting blood.
Speaker 4: Yeah they weren't. I mean they only knew each other briefly. They would have only met once.
Speaker 2: These two people, Okay, got it? They hit it off.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, So would the gentleman have been like a.
Speaker 2: Character, Yes, for sure, like a little bit of.
Speaker 5: A am I allowed to say flirt?
Speaker 2: Oh potentially, I don't know.
Speaker 5: But what I'm hearing from your mother in law and you know how she you said, she was like very black and white. What I'm hearing is he's all bark and no bite, you know, say to man's almos like he thinks he's like Brad Pitt or whatever the case. But anyway, but the connection with you, I feel like a solid bomb there, you know. So and to me it's almost like no disrespect to mum or dad, but this got this gentleman. Did he see you grow up?
Speaker 2: Yes, yep.
Speaker 5: To me, it's almost like again like there's a lot of pride when I look at you, you know what I mean. And I think he's somebody too that he's getting with the time. So that's what mine made me think. And I'm stuttering. Remind me to come back to that. He reminded me of somebody that I may not have been able to get my head around things thirty or forty years ago, but I'm getting with it now. I'm hearing getting with the times, you know that sort of thing. So understanding whether it's your work, whether it's your way you think, I don't know, but he says, I'm getting with it now. I was stuttering as I was talking. Then, who had a stroke or did he have any communicative problems towards the end of his life? I don't know if you can hear me, I'm stuttering.
Speaker 2: Towards the end. Yeah, in the final week or so.
Speaker 5: Was he heavily medicated? Oh yeah, Because to me, it's almost like I know I need the medication, but I don't want the medication, and I kind of feel like I'm talking and now I don't know if you can hear, but as I'm talking, I'm having so much trouble getting my words out. You know, it reminds me of a stroke. It reminds me a modeo neuron. But it reminds me of like when I'm clear headed, I'm in pain, and when I'm not clear headed, I can't get my thoughts out, you know, that sort of thing. So so, but either way, but he wants to let you know. And he's not a big gee wiz, another skeptical one. He's not a big believer in people. Like me. So that's okay. He just told him, by the way, and I'm like, by the way, you've been talking to me for two minutes, you know, But that's okay. Believes in you and that's all that matters. Was he a tradesman?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm so gay. What is that?
Speaker 5: I'm a trading.
Speaker 2: Trade I mean not but not by trade. By trade. He was a farmer, but he was also he would he his hobby was would work.
Speaker 5: I love that beautiful because to me, I'm seeing that I learned in the school of life. But you know what, like my uncle's carp and and what I'm seeing is middimeter precision, like somebody that if he wasn't trained like that, g was a quick learner, you know that sort of thing. So and I think I don't know if he liked animals more than people sometimes, but you know, I shouldn't say that, but that's what I'm sort of hearing. But again too is like you know he said that sometimes you actually see number plates with either his name or initials, but he says, he gives you a lot of signs.
Speaker 2: That's him.
Speaker 5: Why am I seeing King Charles? There's no childs in the family, or William, I'm seeing the two Kings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, William would be my grandfather's middle name.
Speaker 5: Okay, So, and his first name wasn't Charles, was it? So? And there wouldn't be another childs anywhere with there because I saw the two Kings or the King and the future King. No, so William, I'm happy. But he didn't go by William, did he?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 5: He wants to say, and I know this is weird, Matte, but do you talk out loud to that grandfather?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Sorry, it is a grandfather, isn't it. Sometimes he says, I hear you, He says, I hear you, and I'm seeing. I don't know if it's the name Scott or I'm getting to the Scots as in Scottish. So I guess all of a scott English or Scottish connection. But would a scott or a Scottish connection make any sense?
Speaker 2: No, scott potentially Scottish. But like Brittany, I don't know much about it.
Speaker 5: That family, Okay. I don't think either of you want to do the what do you call it? The ancestry dot com? I think both of you want to hear, but let somebody else do the hard work. Said, I think it really is. You two were too much in the living. I want to go and do things, you know that kind of thing. So your grandfather, the grandfather Matt, did he not see outside of Australia. Oh, great question, I think, Well again, I'm giving you a bit of homework. But I kind of feel that when you go overseas, he's going with you. And I thought it was the first time. Now I thought it was more than just the noughdic connection too. So if you're going to the Northern Lights, he's going too, and I definitely feel that it'd be a first. But I kind of feel that other places there's a like a it reminds me of the Kentiquy tours or you know something where I'm going to do pit stops, that sort of thing. So the grandfather's looking forward to that, so he says he'll go too. So remember when I said four hats, I'm seeing six hats here. So so again there's lots and lots to do. Your your third time lucky, I would. I don't like giving deadlines because if I'm wrong, it comes back to bite me. But I'm seeing three Christmases, so I don't know. I see this still going and I'm still seeing something where you're doing something from Would.
Speaker 2: You do it from home? For sure?
Speaker 5: Hopefully it's like I don't know, if you've got a little student I catered out, or a soundproof of a room, or it's like a man cave slash office, you know that kind of thing, and it's like where you do your best work, you know, so and your your man knows not to when the doors shut, when the light's on, don't don't come a knock, and you know kind of thing. So so and again I kind of feel, I don't know. When I saw the traveling and I saw Brits, I keep calling her husband, so I don't want to, you know, I kind of think that's where we're going to go anyway, But the way that he was like that, But would your partner go along for the ride with you? Where to if you were to travel?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, absolutely yeah. I kind I wouldn't be able to go without it.
Speaker 5: I kind of feel just try and stop me, you know. And I kind of feel with this one, I'll go to support you, but do I have to, you know? And again and again, so it's like two different, really too different, and I'm not can see you're doing shopping and all that sort of thing while you're you're doing the hard work, but again like loving it, you know, so so again not to not to keep pointing the finger like you know, like a mother figure. But I kind of feel that, don't be frightened to to let more layers of yourself show, because that's what I think your partner wants or needs, you know, that sort of thing. And it's like and you're like, but you know, you know, and I know, I know, but I want more, you know, that sort of thing. So that's what I think the next year is going to be about getting closer and you know, and you can be close with somebody and still go to another level, you know. And the mother in spirit, she's I don't think she was a jovial like laugh at I laugh at anything I'm seeing that you guys laugh at and everything too. She's a little bit more serious and she just wishes she would have had more time, you know, that sort of thing. So she does feel she was ripped off, and I do feel like I didn't. If you can find out, I don't feel like she got to sixty or got to retire an age, you know as such. You know, so who is the sewer like sewing curtains or like full on sewing, like not just a ham or a button? Oh god, it beautiful. Was she humbled about that?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah for sure? Like she never did it like if we needed something so like she'd just do it for it.
Speaker 5: I love that because to me, I thought it mustn't be her because she wasn't bragging about it, you know. So and again like I think she thinks, well, everyone does it. It's like cooking, everyone does it, but doesn't mean everyone does it well, you know that sort of thing. So I think I think if I can go back, tell me again, was that so you said your side was farm, but your partner's side wasn't farm? Was it didn't grant farm? Would that be the last thing that would be on his mind to go to a farm?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: If you ever, if you can ever look up, there was a I can't rery. It's called Green Acres. It's an old show where the lady was very city and the man was very country. And that's what I'm getting here. Like you you could go anywhere and make a party, and your partner's like, I'm not going to the country. I'm staying in the city. I want to see the bright lights, all that sort of thing, you know, and that will never change. I'm seeing boxer shorts, and I know that's I'm not being intimate or invasive here, but I'm seeing somebody running around in just boxer shorts and like just liking my freedom, and oh, I've got to put clothes on, so I've got to go out. I don't know if that's you. That's why it's like, somebody's coming for dinner, Do I have to get dressed? You know, that sort of thing. I don't mean nudy runs or anything like that, but you know what I mean. So I think, you know, I think you're both on good, solid ground, and I think wherever you go next, you're going to do so much collaborating together, but there's also going to be so much individual and that's going to really keep this relationship alive too, if that makes sense. So you're not wrapped around each other. But I think the travel would be the same time. So I don't know, but I kind of feel that with the travel you're both going to have. Is this somebody walked in behind me, you both looking over my shoulder and very well. I was really worried.
Speaker 2: Sometimes celebrities walk past, we do all that.
Speaker 5: I missed them. Great, but I kind of feel that no matter what, you've got each other's back, you know. And this is a tough industry, like, you know, no matter what, it's a competitive industry. And you guys just you know, you know when you see a lot of people and I'm probably really going into your private side now, but you know when you see a lot of people snooping on ratings and so you twol like can't be bothered, you know, like we're just going to stay in our lane and do what we do, and that's what you do best, you know what I mean. It's great to be aware of what's going on, but you don't live by that. You live by if we're successful, great, if we're not, we're gonna have fun doing what we're doing. And that's what I like. I keep seeing full circle and I keep seeing would you ever collaborate in a book together?
Speaker 3: I mean we've never spoke about it, but why not?
Speaker 5: I kind of feel I kind of feel that that's something that that may not be a world's best seller, but you'll have done it and it'll be like you know, celebrities you've met, or funny stories or you know when you mentioned stories, but I won't mention the name, but they'll know who they are if they read it. That kind of thing. So I think that's so good too. And who's got the dental issue.
Speaker 3: I've had dental things done lately.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, is there a gum problems?
Speaker 3: Sometimes I get a little bit of an infection in my gum.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm not a doctor, I know my lane. But what I got was that's going to reoccurk And when you said you've been going there, I'm thinking, yeah, we're not over there yet. So to me too, yeah, look, and I don't know, I don't feel I don't know if it's a root canal or a but it's something that obviously I'm not a dentist clearly, but I kind of feel that there's a little bit of money to be spent there, and I kind to feel that there's a repetitive.
Speaker 3: Great and I already spent a lot, so now I know it's great.
Speaker 5: But the thing is, I kind of feel that there'll be a there'll be a do this and it'll be done and it'll be like, okay, let's just do that, you know. Like it's like I'd rather take the tooth and keep having these problems. I don't see the tooth getting extracted, but I see some work underneath on the gums, So what's happens there? But to me, it's going to keep coming back, and I think each time it's gonna have a little bit more of a sting in its tail. So you keep that on board for me, Thank you? Yeah? Did I get who you wanted to come through? Did we talk about the grandfather and we talked about the mother in law? Was there somebody in particular? I feel like I'm missing somebody for you?
Speaker 1: Not really, No, I'm a bit fortunate, beautiful a case. I feel like I'm lucky.
Speaker 5: Remember remember when when I thought in my head, I thought I was doing doing a boy and a girl. That sounds so wrong, doesn't it. I might rephrase that. I thought I was reading a male and female, and I thought coming down, I thought it was a woman that wanted to get to the woman. So if you can do a bit of homework on that woman from in particular, maybe the grandmother. But it's cognitive, it's not mental. Issues, but it's cognitive, so I can't I'm aware what's going on, but I can't get anything out. So to meet seither Alzheimer's, it feels more than a coma because I feel like I'm upright. A coma would be laying down, you know, So keep that on board for me. But either way, but you've got a lot of people looking around you, looking out for you. The grandfather, I almost missed him completely, and he says, I was just checking you out to see exactly what you say. And it doesn't do me favorous to tell you. They're skeptical, but I've got to get his trust, you know. But the two young gentlemen, did those two young gentlemen know each other in life?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: I kind of felt that they're there, but I didn't see them partying together. But I kind of felt like they're there for you. So obviously they're both looking out for you. And you'll have days, Matt, where you'll feel that one's there more prevalent than the other, or the grandfather's there. So when you get all these little, you know, whispers in your ear or the number plates or a tap on your shoulder, just say who is it? And it'll be the first person pops into your head because they're all And if I can go back to a gentleman that was like a cousin, he's excited about getting on stage with you, so I think he got I think he comes on the stand up with you, but he's looking at a bigger arena. So do you ever feel him just before you go on stage or you're probably too much in your mindset of performing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like definitely too much in my mindset of performing. But it's funny because like when we were younger, we would be planning shows or doing beautiful, fabulous things, you know.
Speaker 5: So it's kind of like I'm getting to live the dream. But I don't have to worry about makeup, I don't worry about hair, I don't have to worry about the spotlight, bread angle. So again, it's all about the looks. But he says, but I'm up there with you. He reckons he gives you your best work. But I think that's I think they might be a little bit dumb sensational there. But anyway, but he says, but I'm there with you. And another question, we could talk all day. I'd impause for breath but it's lovely, lovely to meet you both.
Speaker 2: That was fantastic. Thank you so much. You're taking thanks for having me and talk to us.
Speaker 5: I keep thinking there's something over my shoulder, you know, I keep thinking of somebody coming in the room. But either way, but I'll be to see where it goes. But as I said, four had six hats, there's so much to do.
Speaker 2: So what you're saying is I work harder than I've got more going on. I think maybe you.
Speaker 5: Get a little bit more sleep than you did. No, but thanks for having me so and if you get to do your homework and find out about maybe more the spirit world, great, But if not, I hope everything else made sense.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for coming on. It has been great. Listen to your talk all day.
Speaker 5: I don't even pulse of breath sometimes I think you did.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: How good was that? I feel great after that.
Speaker 1: I could have spoken. I could have sat here and just listened to her talk. Like, even if she's not talking to me, I love listening to her talk to you.
Speaker 5: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What was the thing that shocked you the most?
Speaker 4: I think what was weird was definitely her saying I feel like you're at this sliding doors moment. You know, I've never said that in my life, and I feel like in the last two weeks I have been saying that a lot, Like just I do feel like I'm in this, especially with moving house and all the rest of that, Like all that happening, I just felt like I was in this transitional phase of my life.
Speaker 3: I do what what we didn't say at the start.
Speaker 1: She didn't know she was coming in to interview us, so Nova just said, you're coming in to be on one of our podcasts, So she had no idea who Matt and I were, which I think made it even more cool. I think one of the things that stood out to me the most was her just like talking about Nan and that how Nan says that I get all the things from her because my Nan always says that. She goes, oh, you get it all from me, Like that's one thing that Nan always says, And how she mentioned that Nan doesn't understand any of this, but she's proud, like that's what Nan always says to me too.
Speaker 3: She's like, because Nan just.
Speaker 1: Goes, are you still selling the clothes and go on to Sydney like, but she doesn't get it, but she fully supports it.
Speaker 3: So I was like, that was surprising.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm the worst person to do something like this because I don't know many people that have passed away, which is very lucky, but I'm always like, oh damn, I wish I knew someone.
Speaker 2: What was the other thing that she mentioned of third time lucky? Wasn't that funny?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've never said that before, like said out loud that before, out loud to anyone about the third podcast.
Speaker 2: If it ever has to happen, that's what I'd call it.
Speaker 4: And I never wanted to say because I don't want someone else to steal it, but I guess no one else has.
Speaker 2: Had three fucking bug gas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 2: And then the other thing was the Northern Lights.
Speaker 4: That's a really really specific, kind of random place to pick out, and it does mean a lot to me and Sky, and you know, there's a lot of I mean, didn't really want to go into all of that on the podcast today, but yeah, that definitely resonated with me.
Speaker 2: So there were three things, And I mean.
Speaker 1: And what about what she was saying about you with Sky, how like obviously you're together, but he wants more of you.
Speaker 3: Would you say that that was like correct?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean yes and no. I guess the thing is with the traveling and stuff. I feel like this twenty twenty four, it was definitely like we just had so much going on in our lives that I mean, there were no issues.
Speaker 2: Or anything like that, but we just had so much going on.
Speaker 4: We didn't have enough time for connection as much as we have the other four years we've been together. And so I feel like in twenty twenty five, that's definitely going to change. Our circumstances are changing with his work and things like that, so we're going to do a lot more traveling because we just saved all our money last year and didn't travel anywhere. So there's a lot of opportunity to connect again. But again, not that there's any issues or that I don't feel connected to my partner. It's just that, you know, sometimes life gets in the way, but we love each other so much that even when life gets in the way, it's just like, you know, we always say to each other, it's all right, we've got time to do something together next.
Speaker 2: Week or the week after or whatever.
Speaker 3: So yeah, well I think that was a great episode.
Speaker 1: We hope you enjoyed listening, even though it was completely different to what we normally do. Do we need to get in next, Let's keep it going, Let's keep doing these random episodes.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. All right, well, thanks for listening, scrollers. Don't worry.
Speaker 4: We'll be back soon with regular schedule programming. But for now, we hope you're having a fabulous new year and enjoying the little break just as we are.
Speaker 2: And I'm better. Let you go, Joel. I've gotta go figure out what that big, black, white, fuzzy animal was