Speaker 1: Is the Chrissy Swan Show. Let's go click in.
Speaker 2: Chrissy's click Fait.
Speaker 1: Another new song that everyone is excited about, especially us reel. Why is Lady Gaga's new album very very exciting? If you're interested in Gaga and you're interested in music, be listening to this very show at around this time tomorrow because we are going to debut her new song. It's called Disease, Yes, three pm.
Speaker 3: It gets loaded into the system tomorrow and swning will be press and play the minute it's in there.
Speaker 1: I just know that I'm going to love it. I just know it. I just know it. Yeah, it's a return to her dancy roots, her pop roots.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, this is what we want to hear.
Speaker 1: We thought it might be a bit more hard rock earlier on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't need that from Gaga. I need like this, Yes, I need I need it to. I need it to and hopefully it's not too like die with a smile.
Speaker 2: I always think of our good mate Tim Blackwell when I hear this.
Speaker 1: I know he just does not like it, but I mean I like it, but I'd prefer it if it.
Speaker 2: Was just her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, and then also, what about your other favorite.
Speaker 2: What a song like guards? Give us this.
Speaker 1: I feel like I've been waiting forever for new Gaga stuff.
Speaker 2: Now LG seven it's coming.
Speaker 1: Baby, it is coming, and it is coming at this time tomorrow on this show. We cannot wait to share it with you.
Speaker 2: Have you seen that film that she's in? What's it called again? It's a Joker?
Speaker 1: No, I haven't.
Speaker 2: Apparently it's terrible.
Speaker 1: Why how can it be.
Speaker 3: Because it's too musically Tommy, is that right? Tell us because you saw it and I've just it's put me off.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I went to a screening and I'm a huge Gaga fan.
Speaker 2: I'm a huge musical fan.
Speaker 1: It was not it And see the thing is The Joker with Joaquin Phoenix is one of the greatest films that's ever been released.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Maybe I think it's a case of expectation is very high, so things always kind of let you down if you have high expectations. I have found. Let's move on to this headline. Plane passengers have freaked out as a super rat scurries in the ceiling above the seats.
Speaker 2: I sort of.
Speaker 1: I mean, nothing thrills me more than seeing something unexpected, and I don't think I would mind this. I don't think I would mind seeing a rat scurrying above me on a plane, because it's incongruous and you can't explain.
Speaker 3: It, even when in the middle of the sky though in a cylinder that you can't get out of.
Speaker 1: I've just got to give cutos to the rat. And also, my kids loved Ratitude, which is the story of a rat doing things that rats shouldn't do, namely running a restaurant. Have you seen the film?
Speaker 2: I was a real No, I haven't.
Speaker 1: It's one of the greatest, isn't it? Isn't it? Tom? It's so good? And not all kids' films are. I mean, most of them make you want to end it. But rattatuy is Mark Chef's Kiss.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll give it a go. That's a good Sunday hangover watch. I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a Stuart Little guy. I love Stuart Little.
Speaker 1: You will love Ratituye, and you will love Inside Out if you haven't watched that, Seria.
Speaker 3: What about speaking of things on a plane, did you watch the movie Snakes on a Plane?
Speaker 1: Of course I did love that film. I loved it too. I loved anything on a plane, so I really think that I wouldn't mind seeing a rat.
Speaker 3: I wonder how the flight attendants dealt with that, though, because that would that would wig a few people out.
Speaker 1: But the thing is this, I understand that your thoughts and prayers go to the flight attendant. But if you've ever been on a it was an internal flight in the US, Okay, if you've ever done that, it's not like an Australian internal flight. They do not care. They want you in and out. And if you've got a problem with a rat, I'm sorry, sir. The problem is with you. The Crissy Swan Show one show. We're almost out of here, but let's talk feet next Chrissy's clique fait. We're going to get to the feet thing, but first I want to talk about Liam Neathon's feet. Well, we'll see.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you said that, okay, Leam Neeson.
Speaker 1: Liam Neeson is one of the great actors from my era.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was so surprised to hear that he's seventy two. I would have thought he was my age, and he is not.
Speaker 2: That's shocking to me.
Speaker 1: Seventy two seventy two.
Speaker 3: He seems like he's like late thirty to forty in those taken films. That's how I was introduced to him.
Speaker 1: Agreed, he has. He's hinted that he's about to throw in the towel. He might retire at the end of next year, specifically from action films.
Speaker 2: Okay, because he's one of.
Speaker 1: The great action guys. Yes, he goes, I'm seventy two. It has to stop at some stag, which makes sense. He's been taken one, Taken two, Taking three, Taken seventeen, Taken nineteen, Taken thirty and he's great in all of them. He's a one trick pony. But as I say, I like the trick. He has a very So he's going to retire. And he's also said he's already retired from the dating game. He goes, oh, I'm over that. What is it? No, we said the exact quote is I'm past all that. I'm past all that, and that is a hard agree. Do you remember the sad story about the love of his life.
Speaker 2: Yes, she was from the parent trick.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, so she's part of Acting Royalty in the UK, Natasha Richardson, and she passed away really tragically. In two thousand and nine. He dated briefly after that for a few years, but I think he hung up his boots fairly soon after that.
Speaker 2: It makes me feel sad.
Speaker 1: I know it was such a sad story because it was a I think she died on the ski slopes in the skiing accents. Really really sad. Anyway, he obviously hasn't gotten over that, and I'm all about that.
Speaker 2: Give us just one good, really good action film, though, like give it.
Speaker 3: You're all, yes, I want a blockbuster, Yeah, go out.
Speaker 1: On high absolutely, But what a gorgeous man. Let's move on to another gorgeous man. Jacob Elordi has been spotted walking through a cafe in Byron Bay with no shoes on. Now. I was so excited when I saw this because I know that Jacob Elordi is your number one ideal man, turn out a turn You've also said that anybody that doesn't wear shoes is dead to you, I know, so I want to know where this fits in your life.
Speaker 3: When I was in a weird mood the other day too, I said I would suck his feet.
Speaker 1: He said that I can't get over it.
Speaker 3: I I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to retract that statement. Jacob Elodi. This is I hate feet, but he's got beautiful feet. I saw those pat photos of him with his girlfriend.
Speaker 1: He's got beautiful. He's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Everywhere, everywhere would beautiful. I'm not okay with it. No, you're Jacob Elodie. You're like an elevation hed fashion. I think he's somewhat of a male fashion icon. Now, I think you should put at least to Burke and stock Ont in Byron. I get we're in Byron.
Speaker 1: But that's the point as well. Further, is it okay, much like the postcode rule that my friend told me about, Is it okay in Byron Bay to have no shoes on? I think it is. I think it is.
Speaker 3: I want to say it is too, but like I wouldn't do it. But I get that's the thing the locals do. But not for Jacob those pretty beautiful feet. Keep them nice and clean. What if he steps on a needle? We're a syringe.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's everywhere, But we are out of here. We've so loved your company. We'll see you tomorrow. It's the last day of the Spotlight Screen competition, so it's not too late to get in the running for this thousand dollars out to you are going to love it if you win.
Speaker 2: And be listening at three pm to hear Gaga's brand new song.
Speaker 1: Set Your Alarm Seriously. Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comment shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com. Do you