Speaker 1: Let's say, hold on my next guess.
Speaker 2: Our next guest sir a twenty year old zoo keeper and a fifty six year old comedian.
Speaker 3: What do they have in common, you might ask?
Speaker 4: They are also the hosts of.
Speaker 3: I'm a Celebrity, Get Me out of here.
Speaker 2: Did somebody say wild Life Expert? Please?
Speaker 3: Welcome to the show? Robert Owen and Julia Morris.
Speaker 1: What's going change? Channel Ten's making you work twice in one year?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean talk about reach out of the shareholders change? You know chant what I am? It's cheap to be fair, No, we haven't. I feel like we're not long back from the jungle, and we go again.
Speaker 2: Here we go again.
Speaker 1: It's insane.
Speaker 3: They're onto a good thing, Channel ten, and it must be relief to be renewed everyday.
Speaker 4: Always, every day and every week.
Speaker 2: It was my first first gallony. We had one one season in so I was really really got to come back.
Speaker 4: Imagine if we didn't get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all Roberts Global. Actually no, it's it's awesome, Like what what a privilege? I mean, it is just the best fun working on that show. I'm just so stake to do it all again.
Speaker 1: I think it's a bit.
Speaker 4: It is a little bit like childbirth. It is. It is so hard call this job like it is. You know, they're fourteen houradays, the six days a week. It is to the power of hardcore.
Speaker 1: And then then you have eleven months off.
Speaker 4: My heart leads for he remembers, No one remembers. Now we're all excited about going back. Now, my god, I can't wait to get back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know you'll stay tight lipped about what celebs are.
Speaker 3: Going in there.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but we were chatting earlier because Robert, you just made friends with quite a famous person that we see the Jung lines.
Speaker 2: I think I can can neither confirm nor deny.
Speaker 3: The conversation was scintillating between them.
Speaker 2: Well today it's Roberte cause Prince William lovely to see you.
Speaker 3: How are you enjoying South Africa so far? Good?
Speaker 2: Thanks?
Speaker 1: Really good home here? Chemistry?
Speaker 2: Oh mate, mate, he didn't give you will didn't give you that.
Speaker 4: You don't know what you do in those moments You're like, do you want to come into my life? I don't want to offend you. Yeah, yeah, no.
Speaker 2: It was it was wild. You know, it was such a surreal experience. But he's on the ball. Like that guy is so on the ball with conservation. It was just amazing, like you knows each other since you were a little though I've known him for a few years now working with the Earth Shot Prize that he's doing over there, and you know, South Africa is a place that's very near and dear to his heart as much as it is for us. So you know, I'm sure he'd get in there one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, he'd love the jungle bugs, Your highness today, we've got a buffalo bag.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe not.
Speaker 1: I was listening to Travis Kelcey Tyler Swift's Yeah, he was on his podcast the other day talking about how.
Speaker 4: A podcast called Latraviata.
Speaker 1: Well picture to him. But he was saying how he met Prince William and the family backstage at the Era's concert and he was blown away with just how normal he was.
Speaker 2: Just he's just he's just he's just a cool dude. Seriously, Like I remember that the first day I got into Cape down to meet with him, They're like, oh, you're just going to do a do a hike with him, just about a k hike, And I'm like, yeah, okay, And and there he is, you know, trudging up the side of the hill and he's just like, oh, yeah, get a Robin. How he didn't say get a but he's like, hello, how are you? And you know, you just you just have a chat under the shade of a tree and he's talking about how much he loves the place and the wildlife, you know, go for a walk and he's like.
Speaker 3: All right, sweet sea tomorrow.
Speaker 2: And it's just he's just a normal guy, but just one of the most down to earth and kind individuals you'll ever meet.
Speaker 1: Was that very different than working with.
Speaker 4: It's at a rodeo for a slack radio.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, it's not my first radio.
Speaker 4: We're going on a hike. Honestly, with my ADHD. The brain just left the building as soon as you said hike. I was just like, oh, wonderful your biscuits today. No, it's incredible. Also, I think isn't that something that his mum really worked towards From what we know, it was bringing that normality because I mean, there's nothing normal about the high profile life that those guys are leading, and I think she would have instilled that need for the normality. And you feel like they've done with ck Well just on that.
Speaker 1: It's funny you bring that up because as you were talking Robert, I'm like, my god, you remind me of your dad to a teammate and I got three boys under ten. Yeah, they have now just fallen in love with the old school crocodile. Oh mate, for every weekend on YouTube and just listening to the way you talk then it's honestly like it's uncanny.
Speaker 2: Yeah mate, Well, thank you very much. You know, I feel like my life is really built around that legacy and finding my own to really continue that. So you have you found your own way doing it and that really means a lot. And I think Dad will always be my biggest inspiration in life. We actually just had our Steve O and gala which is to benefit our charity. Julie did the most amazing job posting it the best time ever and that was just what night before last. His legacy is still alive and well to this day and we're all just He's celebrating it to me so much. That's really awesome.
Speaker 4: I love it feeling a part of even if it's one night that they are contributing to helping this planet go on. And had these animals there for our children and our children's children.
Speaker 1: You're still invoice for the gig.
Speaker 2: Seventy five years in the business, exactly.
Speaker 4: I begged please become.
Speaker 2: It was so much uch, It's just like a bunch of old mates getting together.
Speaker 3: You know. It was good. I have some man crushes, by the way, as you know, this man right here, his fashion is impeccable. He's like a male model and Julia.
Speaker 4: Past for a woman.
Speaker 3: You are, you are doing some great stuff in the fashion world.
Speaker 2: Mane, thank you very much. I need to come in and chat with you. And this is great.
Speaker 4: It was the best of times. But it was also the best of times.
Speaker 2: It's I feel like I'm just following your lead, Julia, seriously, absolutely this is I am now described in my family as the fashionable Irwin. I'll take it. You know, Khaki is always there at heart, but every now and again you've got to do the double enemy, you know. Yeah, give it a game.
Speaker 4: I needed like we need like a caky and it needs to be so socks. It needs to be a present.
Speaker 3: And I am wearing my kakey and real.
Speaker 1: Good yeap, guys, We're so pumped that you're back on the box. I'm a celebrity, Get me out of here. It's a great way to start the year. At Premiere Sunday, nineteenth of January on ten and ten, play Julian Morris, Robert and God Love you guys.
Speaker 3: Thanks coming in, see the back with it Gonna.
Speaker 4: Be Jason Lauren, Jason
Speaker 3: Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good on over one hundred, Jason Lauren Bollygood on Socials