Speaker 1: Quick getting every day adelaides, don't do this that pot and you're absolutely all over this, soir congratulations in advance.
Speaker 2: How many kids do women need to have to avoid extinction? It's a new study. It's been revealed that a number of children each woman needs to have has increased from two point one to two point seven.
Speaker 3: Trying to say, if us women don't pull our fingers out, we're all going to die.
Speaker 2: Yes, start having more kids. Stop being lazy.
Speaker 4: That's a joke, all right, that is a joke.
Speaker 2: In many high income nations, the actual average hobbs around one point five or even lower. This is due to neglect or irresponsibility. Reflects the realities people face today. Rising living cost, unstable housing, lack of accessible childcare, and demanding careers have turned parenthood into a luxury or a long term goal rather than an assumed part of life. That is one hundred percent, it feels like that with the cost of living.
Speaker 5: At the moment, afford to have kids.
Speaker 4: Yes, when you hear.
Speaker 2: Some of statistics that it costs hundreds and hundreds of thousand dollars to raise a child. Yeah, and people all of a sudden, when you sit in there being like well it is as it was back decades ago.
Speaker 5: No, I know.
Speaker 3: It's so damn expensive, isn't it, especially when you factor in schooling, And then if you want to go down the private schooling path, ridiculous, ridiculous dollars.
Speaker 4: Really expensive stuff.
Speaker 2: Maybe you just want to say some coin and just get the little fellow home schooled.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I mean? What could go wrong with that?
Speaker 5: Imagine you homeschooling your children.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Well, considering it, it has risen now to two point one to two point seven. If I have two kids and then the other kid is two point seven, maybe I need to keep him home to homeschooling.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Right now, he's only three quarters of a person exactly. And even you can't do that because you can't do the maths.
Speaker 4: Sorry, you're going to have to google it. My almost their son.
Speaker 3: A couple of Adelaide team's got it done on the weekend, didn't they.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they certainly did. Crows twov three got the job done. Yep, nice work, boys, Do or die for Port Adelaide and Canberra against the Giants got it done. Congrats guys. What about your thunderbirds? They would have cleaned up the cellar dwellers. That is, the Giants surely.
Speaker 3: Took on the bottom placed team in the Giants. The Giants have only had one other win this year and that was against the Thunderbirds. So we were sitting in fourth and now I think we slip away.
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Would you say in netball terms that the Giants just match up really well against the Thunderbirds.
Speaker 3: They played really well. You can't take that away from them. They actually played really really well in the last couple of weeks. I've been to Sydney to watch the Thunderbirds and then I Drew drove back from Middleton to watch them on Sunday.
Speaker 5: So I've done some calculations.
Speaker 3: That's one thy three hundred and seventy three kilometers there and back to Sydney, plus eighty kilometers there and back. I've traveled two thy nine hundred kilometers to watch two losses.
Speaker 5: Maybe I'm the problem.
Speaker 4: Do you know what's going to hurt for even more?
Speaker 6: What's that?
Speaker 2: You're the bad omen You're the reason that tea birds keep losing.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you why we lost on the weekend because we couldn't sing a sink a two point super shot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think we had one for the whole game.
Speaker 3: Which was no, they had a couple, to be fair, But there was a little girl at halftime who I think was from Kangaroo Island and there was a massive country carnival on the weekend.
Speaker 5: And guess what happened.
Speaker 3: Because you know that weather was so bad late last week, they stopped the ferry, so there was a mad scramble to get all these young netballers from Kangaroo Island over to Adelaide.
Speaker 5: And guess what happened.
Speaker 3: A couple of farmers from Kangaroo Island chipped in with their private planes to fly these little girls over so they could participate in the country carnival.
Speaker 5: Oh that's nice, isn't that cute?
Speaker 4: I didn't know that there's a bunch of farmers with private planes.
Speaker 6: No, who a you?
Speaker 5: But that's the thing.
Speaker 3: But anyway, one of the little girls had a shot at halftime outside the circle for a thoul dollars and nailed it. So Sun Ofbirds have signed her up, which is good even moving forward.
Speaker 4: She gets a game this weekend. That's nice against the Firebirds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that was a tiny bit disappointed, but we'll bounce back. Don't worry about that, got no problem there. Also, well done to MND the Big Freeze number eleven. Oh, they've raised about one hundred and fifteen million dollars to find a cure for this insidious disease.
Speaker 4: Did you see the sliders go down? Did your favorite?
Speaker 5: Who was yours?
Speaker 4: Decros? Any want?
Speaker 2: Wh gets dressed up full in the joke uniform? It always goes down an absolute treat.
Speaker 5: Okay, it was Alyssa Heely for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she was very good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she dressed up as Sharon strezleki Aka in a tribute to Magna Sabanskish.
Speaker 5: She had all of it so well done.
Speaker 3: And even on Friday night here at the Adelaide Oval, just every second person was wearing one of the Blue beanies.
Speaker 5: So they do a magnificent job.
Speaker 3: And I think the federal government shipped in another four million yesterday, so hopefully, hopefully a cure is around the cour It's fantastic. The following segment is the mature audiences only and may contain how to all content, graphic language, and nudity, not that you'll see it is easily offended.
Speaker 5: Well, you're about to find out just how easily your father.
Speaker 2: He's only your money, Jody and six, not upset of one.
Speaker 4: So say it a thousand times.
Speaker 2: You've got to be so careful when you're looking things for self pleasure.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I man? You've gotta be so careful. Jas okay, so so very good.
Speaker 5: Have to elaborate.
Speaker 2: A thirty four year old Brisbane man was rushed to the emerging department late on a Saturday night after experiencing extreme burning and swelling during a solo session gone terribly wrong. He had mistakenly used a lemon scented multi purpose bathroom cleaner as a lubricant. If I had a nickel for every time sort of stuff popped up on my desk.
Speaker 6: Oh Man.
Speaker 2: He said, it was next to the tissues and it had a pump top, and I thought it was one of those fancy hand gels. According to the attending er nurse, she said, the chemicals in that clean or designed will move hard water stain some tile grout. Human skin, especially sensitive areas, are not tile grouts, do you know what I mean? Look, he got some pretty solid internet feedback as well. If one person said at least it was lemon fresh, another person said Finally, there's dead cleaning every crack. Another person said he misunderstood what multi purpose meant. In conclusion, the man, who asked not to be named, but admitting my mates are going to find out anyway, said he'll now be using only approved products and reading the label first, and when asked what lesson he learned, he simply said, just because it's slippery doesn't mean it's safe. Joe's here's a stab for you, and you're absolutely all over this, So congratulations in advance. How many kids do women need to have to avoid extinction? It's a new study to be revealed that the number of children each woman needs to have has increased from two pin point one to two point seven.
Speaker 3: Trying to say, if us women don't pull our fingers out, we're all going to die.
Speaker 2: Yes, start having more kids. Stop being lazy.
Speaker 4: That's a joke, all right, That is a joke.
Speaker 2: In many high income nations, the actual average hovers around one point five or even lower. This is due to neglect or irresponsibility. Reflects the realities people face today. Rising living cost, unstable housing, lack of accessible childcare, and demanding careers have turned parenthood into a luxury or a long term goal rather than an assumed part of life. That is one hundred percent that it feels like that with the cost of living at the moment.
Speaker 5: Just people can't afford to have kids.
Speaker 2: Yes, when you hear some of statistics that it costs hundreds and hundreds of thousand dollars to raise a child. Yeah, and people all of a sudden when you sit in there being like, well it is as it was back decades ago.
Speaker 3: No, I know, it's so damn expensive, isn't it, especially when you factor in schooling. Then if you want to go down the private schooling path, ridiculous, ridiculous dollars.
Speaker 4: Really expensive stuff.
Speaker 2: Maybe you just want to say some coin and just get the little fellow home school.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I mean? What could go wrong with that?
Speaker 5: Imagine you homeschooling your children.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Well, considering it, it has risen now to two point one to two point seven. If I have two kids and then the other kid is two point seven, maybe I need to keep him home to homeschooling.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Right now, he's only three quarters of a person exactly, And even you can't do that because you can't do the maths.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you're gonna have to google it. My almost their son.
Speaker 6: Job job.
Speaker 2: That is a good job, Jody and hazes Monday Morning Joke Off. So when the Monday Morning Joke Off signed its contract, it was like, well do I get public holidays off?
Speaker 4: And we're like yes, would you need to come in the following day?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So here it is. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I thought it had win, but not here. We are here, we are Would you like me to go first? Because mine's a little bit blue?
Speaker 2: Okay, Queen of the Blue Jodeyodia, what do you go?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: An old man went for an exam at his GP just to check that everything was okay, to healthy, et cetera, and his wife came with him. The doctor asked for a yurine sample, a blood sample, a fecal sample, and a sperm sample. His wife turned to women and said, just give the doctor your underwear.
Speaker 4: They're barry. We get to that stage of our lives that we all right?
Speaker 5: Who wants to go next?
Speaker 4: You smile? We got we got flame.
Speaker 7: I was shockeduring in the papers today that a short person had been pick pocketed, So I thought to myself, how did they stoop that blow.
Speaker 2: On all right, bring us let's see, let's see how we go. So also Joe's we're in the same sort of bracket. Here, a man visited his doctor and he said to the doctor, I need a double dose of viagra. The doctor said, no, I'm looking, I'm not going to do it. The man asked, well why not. The doc said, because it's not safe. The man pleaded with the doctor, saying he really really needed it. The doctor asked him why. The man said, well, a bit.
Speaker 4: Of a dirty bird. This spoke too.
Speaker 2: By the way, he said, my girlfriend is coming into town on Friday, My ex wife is coming in on Saturday. My wife is returning on Sunday. Can't you see I need a double dose of viagra? Do you catch my drip? Finally, the doctor lente, but said he needed to check him on Monday to see if he had any side effects from the double dose of viagra. Monday, the man dragged himself in with his arm and his sling. The doctor asked, what happened to you? He said, well, no one showed up. Explain the joke for us. Please produce the Mollie, the vision that is emerging and everything that's happening in the States right now.
Speaker 4: Ari the LA Rights is really really.
Speaker 3: Alarming, unbelievable scenes over there, and we're going to cross a live to downtown LA with Miley Hogan from Channel seven.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Miley, Good morning. What the heck is going on over there?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I have to say today it's been more calm than the scenes we saw yesterday. Those protests in pockets did dissent into chaos and destruction. We saw people lighting those wayboad those self driving cars off the fire, clashes with police, tear gas fired demonstrators, and fireworks fired at police officers. So a lot of chaos and tensions between law enforcement and protesters who were protesting against Donald Trump's immigration crackdown.
Speaker 2: Mike, we're saying, so we'll get to Trump in a second, but we're seeing the vision of the reporter that got shot at with rubber boots. How are you feeling about the situation? Are you addressing this sort of stuff? Are you feeling safe?
Speaker 8: I do feel safe. I will say these situations can change very quickly, very rapidly. It is part of the job unfortunately sometimes that these things may happen. But I do feel safe. I have the I put it on when I feel I need to put it on. But these situations are unpredictable and you just need to make sure that you're keeping as much eye and awareness out as you possibly can. I mean that vision. I have seen it as well, and I do think that it is was very difficult.
Speaker 4: I don't know if.
Speaker 8: That was really avoidable for her it or it will have to be investigated. I believe that's probably what will happen.
Speaker 3: So this is all in response to Donald Trump's arson customs enforcement raids.
Speaker 5: What is the feeling on the ground.
Speaker 3: What is the general feeling of the public in America at the moment.
Speaker 8: Well, we're talking about California here, and there's a huge immigration immigrant population here, and people are more on the side of people being allowed to live here. There's a lot of first generations, second generation immigrants, and I was chatting to a lot of the protests here who are first second, third generation, who was saying they are upset and angry about this, and that they want their people, their community to feel safe, to be able to go to work, go to church, drop their kids at school, and not be afraid that they're going to be picked up by ice in one of these tweets. Donald Trump did say they were going to go after hard and criminals, and a lot of people are looking at this as a tactic. They were going through a hardware store, so it feels like they're coming after the everyday people who are suspected of being undocumented legal immigrants, and has definitely sucked a lot of fear in this community, which has led to these mass protests.
Speaker 3: Marley, it doesn't look like this situation will improve anytime soon. So we sent him the National Guard, and now he's talking about more reinforcements.
Speaker 8: That was an extraordinary move for him to do that in the first place, go above the governor and send in those troops, and that is what has s well. That is what the governor is blaming Trump for escalating this violence. What we're seeing now, though, is whether or not Donald Trump will send in marine. Has been reported by our MBC affiliates that around seven hundreds have been mobilized. It's unclear exactly at this stage what that means, whether they will remain on standby or whether we'll see them on the streets of Los Angeles, but certainly from the governor and from the Los Angeles there they are saying that that will only increase tensions here in downtown Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: Moley Hogan from Channel seven on the ground in LA, thank you so much for your time and stay safe.
Speaker 6: I suppose thank you.
Speaker 8: Guys.
Speaker 4: We love this say.
Speaker 2: It's called songs, a song, song song. It's a nice little game we play. There's a bunch of songs or captualized. We've got to get some for the listener. We have fun in the process, and someone's calls a Wallace Cinema family pass.
Speaker 3: You make it sound so wholesome when it's really not.
Speaker 5: It's anything fun.
Speaker 4: It is wholesome.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, let's go to Nick from Christie's Beach.
Speaker 4: Good morning Nick, Hi, Good morning Jordy.
Speaker 5: J Nick, you're on my team. I'm really sorry about that.
Speaker 4: Nick.
Speaker 2: Believe didn't you get I think you got three first mate, and you chose Jody. So take us through that selection process.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 4: Patristian from Holding Hill, You've got me. How are you, matey?
Speaker 1: How you going.
Speaker 3: The hits and throwbacks or pestraalize we have to guess title and artists.
Speaker 5: Are you good to go?
Speaker 4: Yes? All right, very good. Here we go.
Speaker 9: First one, tough from me, pretty basic core progression. You might need to wait to get into it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Joy.
Speaker 3: That is Last Friday Night by Katy Perry.
Speaker 2: God damn it, what a start from Jody.
Speaker 4: I saw this coming.
Speaker 5: Is so shocked right now.
Speaker 4: Maybe she's one who moll is going for. Not the first person.
Speaker 5: Okay, well maybe if you didn't carry on like a peanuts.
Speaker 4: I didn't carry on like a peanut.
Speaker 5: She would want to batch you.
Speaker 7: Josh and I Boss, Josh, We're just out in the airlock trying to figure out what that song was. We thought it was so hard, and I said to Josh, there's no way che.
Speaker 4: Surprised.
Speaker 2: Second song you're ready to Joe's for the Wind. I don't have a clue, does it?
Speaker 5: But I said I didn't.
Speaker 4: I what's up? Jelly roll? Liar?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 6: Well, so.
Speaker 5: Someone else.
Speaker 4: That was old school. That was the old school that went.
Speaker 5: I regressed to what I used to do.
Speaker 2: I had so many victories last year from you just blurting it out after I'd say I put my buzzer in there.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I'm so rattle. I'm nervous. It's one a piece. Hey, feeling Jade, You're nervous.
Speaker 5: I feel great, here we go. That is put a ring on it by Beyonce.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, that's not that's not okay, hazy.
Speaker 5: Single Ladies by Beyonce.
Speaker 2: It's Beyonce single Ladies old school.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm doing yourself.
Speaker 5: But I said it after I said the other one.
Speaker 4: You can't say it after you say the wrong answer.
Speaker 3: Boss Josh, Boss Josh, come on, can you intervene here?
Speaker 5: I got it for all intents and purposes.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, against all popular opinion, man speak, you lost joke.
Speaker 5: Let the man speak, thank you.
Speaker 2: It does actually say in the title single Ladies in brackets put a ring on.
Speaker 4: It's not a win. That's not a win.
Speaker 2: It's not called put a ring on it. It's called single ladies. The brackets are there, can't put a ring on it.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, do not be a baby.
Speaker 4: Here's what we can do.
Speaker 2: We can try and find a new song, or we can probably have a drawl because you actually got it wrong.
Speaker 4: Okay, what do you want to do, Boss Josh?
Speaker 3: And I said, I said put a ring on it, single Ladies, but I just did it in reverse order.
Speaker 4: No, you didn't you put you said put a ring on it? And then you went ah. And then when it was my turn to guess, you jumped in and said, single, ladies, I think this will be the weekly debate tomorrow. Perhaps. Do you know what Nick and Tristan? I think you both win? Oh good one guys, Okay, what a journey? A journey? Oh corrupt JODI's back. You can't blurt it out after you've got the wrong.
Speaker 5: I think let's go back to the tape. Then I said.
Speaker 4: That chance, should we go back to the tape? Should we go back to the tape?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 5: We should?
Speaker 4: Okay, audio go Todd, you get some work today.
Speaker 3: It's not enough that you're you're winning eleven eight. You have to be such a baby.
Speaker 4: You got a point, there's twelve nine.
Speaker 6: You need to know. I need to know now. I need to know.
Speaker 10: I need to know.
Speaker 6: I need to know what news today is.
Speaker 5: What you need to know, what you need to know?
Speaker 3: With Jody and Asy, you were just listening to songs, a song song song. You would have heard some examples of really bad sportsmanship.
Speaker 5: On her part, both of our behalfs. Probably did you catch Arena Sabalanka on.
Speaker 2: The Wakendna Sableanca got absolutely or shoulding your pants.
Speaker 4: But she went down the Cocoa golf.
Speaker 5: And that was a final of the French.
Speaker 2: Yet, yes, final the French happen, and look, you just sort of feel like perhaps there's some sort of a language barrier. But I don't think Arena Sabalanca handled herself with as much class as she would have liked if she looked.
Speaker 4: Back in hindsight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, let's have a listen to her comments after the match.
Speaker 10: I think it was the worst final I ever played. I was just making on photo sers like I don't know, I have to check the statistics. I think she won the match, not because she played incredible, just because I made all of those mistakes from like if you look from the outside, kind of like from anasy.
Speaker 3: Balls listening back to that, I think I'm Arena Sabalanka in the way I just reacted to some You didn't win.
Speaker 5: I just played really bad.
Speaker 2: You only did good because I did bad. Okay, so yeah, so you didn't win.
Speaker 4: I lost. Oh what about that?
Speaker 2: As a bit of that with Chris Fagan and Matthew Nicks on the weekend as well, and Chris Fagan potentially the nicest spoken football he said this after the game because Brisbane had so many chances in the last quarter and they couldn't convert.
Speaker 6: In terms of the last quarter ten shots to five, we had five more shots. We lose the game. So that was a game we should have won.
Speaker 4: Oh, I like Nix's response, so we should have won it as well. And we did.
Speaker 5: Bang cop that Nixy goes bang.
Speaker 4: That's nice.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't You wouldn't pick a few between Matthew, Nix and Vagan, would you?
Speaker 4: One hundred percent? Who was you back too? By the way, I just can't see the boys throump fists.
Speaker 5: No, exactly right. Well, I didn't suggest it was going to get physical.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's the thing, got money. It would be your mouth off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a good old fashioned motormouth off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, interesting times.
Speaker 3: This is an older bit of goodie. What about when you send the wrong person the wrong text message?
Speaker 2: My very goodness is that moment where you know that it's in the system and you can't take it back and just hate everything.
Speaker 3: My sister in law can always be counted on just messed up up, like just in life constantly.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: She told me, She told me that she had a few drinks the other night and just walked into the fridge.
Speaker 4: What's your problem? Get out of my facege.
Speaker 3: She just went to get another wine and walked into the fridge. Fridge didn't jump out at her. She just walked into it.
Speaker 2: So did you have enough wines to suggest that it was the fridge's fault as well?
Speaker 5: She started abusing the fridge? Not she didn't, so anyway.
Speaker 3: I received the following text message from my sister in law Nat the other day. She said, Oh my god, I accidentally sent this message to the director of the company's wife at work.
Speaker 5: It was supposed to be for someone else. Are you ready for this?
Speaker 4: Well, here we go.
Speaker 5: I don't think it could. It doesn't get any worse ready.
Speaker 2: Right, so you pretend you pretend to be the director's wife. You've just got a text.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, that's unusual. That's from Nat. She doesn't normally text. What's Nat got to say? Okay? She said, I've just had to sprint from the unilop to the British pub to poop. Oh my absolutely destroyed their facility, painted the bowl, then gave it another coach for good measure.
Speaker 4: Did she get her response as.
Speaker 5: The director's wife? It took me some time.
Speaker 3: To digest that as you will, and to respond very politely to say I'm very glad you made it.
Speaker 6: That year. Last years three three.
Speaker 11: Two one addio station, we celebrated Adelaide's favorite radio station's twentieth birthday.
Speaker 6: The biggest birthday party has ever seen.
Speaker 3: The winner of ten thousand dollars is called me from Parallel.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, nothing yet, Andrew Hayes.
Speaker 5: You are turning forty years of age. Where it is a good thing, right, it's a great thing. It is your fortieth birthday coming up.
Speaker 3: So I am going to throw you a party for the ages for your fortieth at SkyCity.
Speaker 2: Yes, for no, I've never experienced a party before. I didn't have an eighteenth, or twenty first, or thirtieth. Oh really, so do you know what, for the hell of it, can we make this huge?
Speaker 5: We're going to make it apsent.
Speaker 4: We make it go off its face.
Speaker 5: It's going to go right off.
Speaker 3: And I'll tell you why because on the night we are dishing out forty thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Hang say that again, forty.
Speaker 3: Thousand dollars on the evening to celebrate your fortieth aud or repeat forty grand on the night, So that means twenty people walk away with one one thousand dollars cash. Garrett, forty of you are going to walk away with a thousand.
Speaker 5: Bucks on the night.
Speaker 4: Jeez, Joe's your generosity knows no bound.
Speaker 3: If you do the mass on that, that's a one in five chance of winning one thousand dollars on the evening, as well as having the best damn party that you've ever seen.
Speaker 2: Good Zach, because we're going to be at the district, so we're going to have a hell of a night.
Speaker 5: We sure are.
Speaker 2: I don't think we've never splurged this much money on a night we have.
Speaker 3: A nov have never splurged this much cash right here in Adelaide.
Speaker 5: It's going to be massive.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, I'm now looking forward to.
Speaker 3: The forty so to win your exclusive invites. You're listening out for your party banger, So Hazy's party banger, So call thirteen twenty four ten when you hear it, or you can register now on the Nova Player.
Speaker 4: So Bargaret, can we do it right now?
Speaker 5: We can do a banger right now.
Speaker 2: Let's plow straight into it. This feels very very appropriate. This is a Reanna classic, and this is the first party banger. If you want the first exclusive invites to my fortieth where you can win a stack of cash, give us a call right now.
Speaker 6: Birthday, do your forty k birthday.
Speaker 4: Thanks joke, it's.
Speaker 5: You guy, I dipped into my own pocket. Forty thousand dollars. I've got to give away your birthday party.
Speaker 4: It's for you. Got the bus in this morning, forty.
Speaker 3: Different people on the night will walk out of sky City one thousand dollars richer.
Speaker 6: Yes, how cool.
Speaker 2: That's that's guaranteed cash. Forty thousand dollars guaranteed a bunch of people. Again, when a whole.
Speaker 4: Heap is a stack of cash. So that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you hear these scenes, it's like, oh, you have the chance to score a heap of cash. Not this time the most money that we've given away at a party ever in over nine one nineth history.
Speaker 3: We are going to be giving out a heap of VIP invites to the Shin dig. So to win your way to this exclusive party, you just need to listen out for the party bank for your fortieth birthday. And Samantha from Gaula, you did just that, Well done.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Can bring your sam first off the bat.
Speaker 5: Now, Sam, you sound young. Have you turned forty yet?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I've turned forty a couple of years ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah right. Any advice, says Samantha, what do you got?
Speaker 10: I just leave your best life.
Speaker 5: Forty is a new twenty.
Speaker 8: Keep going, just keep living, to do what you want.
Speaker 10: Let's enjoy.
Speaker 5: That's a good advice, Samantha.
Speaker 3: However, I don't think Andrew hay should relive his twenties.
Speaker 5: How he never ended up in rehab?
Speaker 10: We do?
Speaker 5: No one ever knows?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: You don't know that. I didn't have a little stip. Who knows?
Speaker 5: Sam? Congratulations, we'll see you on the night.
Speaker 4: Good stuff. All right, let's go to chat mod regular chat.
Speaker 5: How are you chat? How does this sound to you?
Speaker 3: One in five chances of winning one thousand dollars at Andrew Hayes's fortieth birthday.
Speaker 6: Oh, unbelievable. That'd be awesome.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: Were you coming along? See there?
Speaker 4: Oh? Thanks so much? About to turn forty? Got your vice from me? Mate? Are you even forty yet?
Speaker 2: To your young rooster, I'm forty six, but all I can recommend is boxes of neuropin.
Speaker 4: Okay, yep, yep, yeah that feels good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that of course stringth responsibly one.
Speaker 2: Hundred percent good stuff, all right, jos looking forward to this can be the district. It's guys city experience, weekly live acts, a part life, micro brewery on site and kill a sports bar.
Speaker 4: Did she entertainment destination?
Speaker 6: I need to know, I need to know. I need to know what news today to know?
Speaker 5: This is what you need to know.
Speaker 3: You know what you need to know with Jody and as the absolute anarchy in the States at the moment, obviously there are protests over immigration raids on the streets. It was pretty bad yesterday, apparently a little bit more tame today. But we caught up with Miley Hogan from Channel seven a little while ago and we asked her about the fact that another reporter from a different network got shot in the.
Speaker 5: Leg with a rubber bullet? Did you see that?
Speaker 4: Believable?
Speaker 2: So the guys just lined her up, did set looked over, lined her up in front of the camera and went bang with these rubber bullets.
Speaker 3: And I don't know much about politics, but does it do much for democracy when you shoot your reporter in the leg with a rubber bullet with an ally of your own country?
Speaker 4: Probably not very strange.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we asked Miley how she was feeling on the streets amid the protest, if she felt safe.
Speaker 8: I do feel, Dave, I had the gear. I put it on when I feel I need to put it on. But these situations are unpredictable and you just need to make sure that you're keeping as much I had awareness out as you possibly can. I mean that vision, I have seen it as well, and I do think that it was very difficult. I don't know if that was really avoidable for her at all. It will have to be investigated. I believe that's probably what will happen thanks.
Speaker 2: To my higraph Channel seven. But we do hope that she stay safe. But that's just an unbelievable situation.
Speaker 3: She just looks so chaotic at the moment, doesn't it. I tell you what else was chaotic over the weekend. Did you see that woman who was caught on CCTV bizarrely stealing then returning that safety bollard from a Port Wakefield roadhouse.
Speaker 4: Yes, what a good Gaga.
Speaker 5: She's clear as day on this vision as well.
Speaker 3: So they posted the footage by the twenty four to seven cafe on Port Wakefield Highway they show her walking out of her car, she steals the bollard. Then she enters the store and she's smiling and she's giggling as she SIPs from a travel mug.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm quite sure what was in the what I'm saying, And then returned it the next thing.
Speaker 3: And then they posted it and they're like, please bring our ballyard back. So she decided to, so puts it back in the hole in the ground and then gives the cameras the double bird yes.
Speaker 4: And the ball. I was like, what the hell just happened? Yes, my god, where.
Speaker 3: Was I It's blacked out for a second, and so ends a very successful night for that woman.
Speaker 2: Woke up in a stranger's bed, very reminiscent of the Big Bird Band.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh my.
Speaker 3: God, where they make a plea to please return.
Speaker 5: I need to know.
Speaker 6: I need to know now. I need to know.
Speaker 10: I need to know.
Speaker 6: I need to know what news today.
Speaker 5: This is what you need to know.
Speaker 3: What you need to know with Jody, and I know you've been sweating on this, but I am pleased to tell you that justin Baldoni's lawsuit against movie stars Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds and their publicists and The New York Times has been tossed out by a judge in a shocking.
Speaker 4: Legal Thank you, jads, I've been sitting on that all morning.
Speaker 2: Which way it's going to go? And thank you, my anxiety let have just disappeared. I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: So they accused him of sexual misconduct and he has sued them to the tune of six hundred and fifteen million dollars. Lively's lawyers have come out today and said it's a total victory and complete indication.
Speaker 4: Quite the counter. See, wasn't it y come here to see you? For six hundred and fifteen million dollars?
Speaker 5: Fifteen million?
Speaker 4: Oh you know, okay, fine, I'll take half that. It's fine.
Speaker 10: I bet you.
Speaker 5: Those two are just sorry they ever laid eyes on each other.
Speaker 4: Don't you reckon Jesus.
Speaker 2: Stuff that's come out, though, is it hasn't painted a picture probably for everybody, no, but in particular I think there's probably a lot of people who were big Blake Lively fans who maybe not so much as well, and maybe sort of questioning just how tight her and her husband Ryan Reynolds are, and.
Speaker 5: How tight her and Taylor Swift are now.
Speaker 2: Because apparently they're that's the tabloids saying they've distanced themselves of Taylor's very much distanced herself from Blake Lively's current situation, but because I think there.
Speaker 3: Was some suggestion Taylor might have had to have given evidence as to what Blake had told her about the situation.
Speaker 5: So then Taylor was like, yah, us set.
Speaker 4: Up time for that.
Speaker 5: I don't need that.
Speaker 4: Sorry, don't have time for that too, busy being a young billionaire.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 3: The other thing to touch on is the very sad news from my point of view and my network's point of view, I think, is that the project has been canceled.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, sixteen years, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Sixteen years. It started out as the seven PM Project.
Speaker 3: It has gone through a lot of incarnations with different people, but they've decided to pull the pin. I think one of the things that is most disappointing about working in the media and this industry is when something like this happens, the pylon and the kicking of the carcass, and people writing online mean stuff like you know, oh thank god that's gone or whatever it might be. All that sentiment. What you have to remember is that there are a lot of people that work on this show. There are a lot of makeup artists, There are a lot of producers, not just the presenters. There are a lot of flaw directors, people behind the scenes that put this show to air, who have worked damn hard to produce a good life call products. And so, I mean, can you imagine being in a situation you and I will be one day when we eventually they cotton on that we can't do this job very well and they get rid of us, and then just the Parlon's Imagine losing your job and then having people just go good, pee off.
Speaker 5: You know, It's it's a pretty yucky sort of toxic space to be and I reckon. But to all those people that have worked on the project over the years, well done.
Speaker 3: You should be proud of yourselves. And I hope that another door opens for you.
Speaker 2: Can I just say this, and I don't think it's been said too many times out of the journey Big Steve Brice man.
Speaker 5: I love saw that.
Speaker 2: Come Oh gosh, because he always goes in a different direction and he's very comfortable to be hated. Yeah, do you know what, He's very popular. Sorry, he's very comfortable to throw out the unpopular opinion.
Speaker 3: And also he's had a lot of stashes on that desk news and they've been very very entertaining. Love him or hate him, he's been entertaining along the journey. So yeah, so sad news from a Network ten point of view. But I'm sure these people will go on and do bigger and better things.
Speaker 4: Something else will pop up.
Speaker 11: Forty K birthday year happy.
Speaker 6: So you know what that means.
Speaker 4: Let's put that down there.
Speaker 2: You know that means, don't you someone is going to score themselves one thousand dollars forty times forty different people.
Speaker 4: Is that rageous?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we put the call out to listen out for hazes party banger. That was Jesse's Girl by Rick Springfield and Ellen from Andrew's Farm. You've just scored yourself a double indight.
Speaker 5: So much, you're so well exciting. A little birdie might have told me that you just turned forty yourself?
Speaker 6: Is that right?
Speaker 5: Earlier on in the year, But I call it foody nine plus one? Yes, yeah, that's fair. Did you have a party, don't you understand? Did you have?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 8: I didn't, No, I didn't, So I did go following enough to scar City, had a bit of a massage and a date of myself.
Speaker 4: Without my children.
Speaker 8: So this year is my year of doing things for me.
Speaker 3: Rather than it's not that I don't do things.
Speaker 10: We'll continue to do things for my children.
Speaker 3: But just a little bit of me.
Speaker 5: Yes, spoke twelve months.
Speaker 3: So yeah, got to put your own exciting oxygen mask on first, don't you, Ellen, otherwise you can't help anyone else.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm just going to float it. Maybe joint party.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm open to it. I'm open to it. Elan, If you are, it's amazing.
Speaker 5: All right, we'll see you on the night. Ellen. Should we get a page from Andrew's Farm?
Speaker 4: Hang on a second, Hang on a second.
Speaker 2: Is this the page from Andrew's Farm that I got to sing with on stage at Nov's twentieth birthday?
Speaker 4: Is this that page?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 6: Yes, that's fine.
Speaker 4: Yes, not good. Well, let's relive it. Let's relive that moment.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, please please please.
Speaker 4: Yes, Yes, you're in, You've got yourself.
Speaker 5: You're so welcome.
Speaker 3: Hey, just if you want to come along to Andrew Has's exclusive fortieth birthday party, just keep an ear out for the next party banger and a little double invite, come in your way.
Speaker 2: It's nice, is it that cheese? We're gonna have some fun. It's going to be the District. That's what we love as well. District always does really really good shindigs. The District at sky City Experience Weekly Live Act because a Parate Life micro brewery on site and kill a sports bart you entertainment destination.
Speaker 4: Say this enough forty thousand bucks. We're going to give you.
Speaker 5: Forty thousand dollars. On the night, forty people are going to win.
Speaker 2: A grand a up yep, like you said Kevin Locke for the party bangers. To score yourself some exclusive invites,