Speaker 1: Yeah, Glow always just weirdly plays on like every couple songs in My Card.
Speaker 2: Of My Windows Off. Hi guys, the book Welcome Back to Look. I don't know if you guys have seen that trend on TikTok. It's actually like probably one of my favorite trendscars.
Speaker 3: I'm really loving it, especially the parents that are like completely oblivious to it.
Speaker 2: So basically it's like someone will have their partner there and they'll end every sentence of everything they say in the book and wait and see if the other person catches on. And it's actually like makes me so uncomfortable. Sometimes I can't even finish watching them, Like that's really awkward.
Speaker 3: Well, other trends are you loving on TikTok At the moment?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, there's this song by Glow Riller is that her name? Yeah, And she has this funny Memphis not funny, like she just has this Memphis accent which she can't say you, so she'll be like demur or like she'll be like beautiful, sport and beautiful. Have you seen that? She like says words funny. But anyways, there's this song out and the start of it is so fucking catchy. And now it's on my feed every five seconds because and I love it, like I'm listening to it. Let me because she has this ad lib at the end. This is like so pointless and I don't even know. You know, when you story, you know, when you start a story and you can just tell like your rambling and no one really gives a fuck. Yeah it's that, but I'm gonna just continue. Okay, there's this like ad lib part that's like one of those backing bits, and she goes, ooh, what it's so good.
Speaker 4: Because what you know about me beat cheap in it?
Speaker 2: And like, so my whole feed now is people like emphasizing that, who like so catchy.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen that, but now my friends listen to it.
Speaker 2: Don't you reckon that song? Let a long time get so good?
Speaker 4: What you know about me beat cheat in it?
Speaker 2: It's so good. It's called what you Know about Me?
Speaker 3: Like glow rilla sometimes whenever I so like, I don't know if anybody else is. Again, this is gonna be so fucking like superficial. But like I love driving with my windows down, right, but if I have to play certain songs if my windows down, because I'm like I'm not gonna be playing fucking Getting Back by leve rodro Rigo when my windows are down.
Speaker 2: Like if I'm driving down like I was like driving now like fitzor Street, and I'm like, fuck, the music has to be like something in.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly exactly, Okay, so you get my voice, like you have to have some good music.
Speaker 2: But I don't drive with my windows down.
Speaker 3: I love it because I don't like the air con. It makes me too cold. I like the fresh air like the roof. Yeah, but like I count of when the window's back, that's the off, like you can hear the music. So he has to play good music.
Speaker 2: No, I do agree with that.
Speaker 3: Normally it'll be like Drake or like Brand or something like someone Someone good. But then like every couple of songs like Sexy Red or Gorilla plays, I'm like I can't play these out loud because it's like get it sexy or like.
Speaker 2: I feel like I like driving with get It Sexy because it's like not get it sexy. And I'm like this, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Glow always just weirdly plays on like every couple songs in my nails.
Speaker 2: Windows of that's yeah, yeah, yeah, you need to watch videos of her accentens I've never heard, like, I've never seen a Memphis accent before, and it's it's so interesting interesting. So this week we had the Bi Bambi event on Friday, and is He hosted. I had to interview everyone. I was like shitting a fucking break.
Speaker 3: So you really did well.
Speaker 2: Thank you. But it's like listening to all these like obviously I limited myself to three drinks prior to the interviews beginning, because there's a big difference between liquid courage and like, holy fuck, you're embarrassing yourself, yeah, which I was. You were No, you comarrasing yourself. I think you've definitely I've had worse. You've made yourself feel worse than really. Yeah, But as the night went on, like I did have a drink like kind of down the side. So listening to them, I do think maybe I was like a little bit tipsy in mate, not like not anything crazy, don't get me wrong, but oh it's agonina. Listen to your voice when it isn't you that's edited it or seen it. Yes, just like holy fuck, what am I doing?
Speaker 3: And I was a bit drunk when I answered your question, Like I wasn't really thinking of it, it was like, oh, there was like who's your Bambie crush or something? And I was like, oh, there's a dj.
Speaker 2: I did have that written down, Like there were certain people that they had certain questions they wanted me to ask, which was almost easier.
Speaker 3: Like I should have said someone like even, but I just like that was like the first thing that came to mind was the guy that deep, that's a good answer. He messaged me, did you see it? No? What did he say? Let me find it? Who's your Bambi crush?
Speaker 2: He like said that.
Speaker 3: To me again, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, oh no, he knows it was show me I need to see And he.
Speaker 3: Wasn't my Bamby crushed. But it was like the first thing that came to my head of like and now I'm like, I've kind of fed his ego. He's not my type.
Speaker 2: You said he was your Oh well.
Speaker 3: I didn't really. It wasn't again like I had.
Speaker 2: I wasn't sure you're feeling that because it's like feeding a boy's ego is like something that no girl ever wants to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I also said in the video, I was like I didn't reply.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you did say that did you reply to the next message?
Speaker 3: No, because he's not my craft.
Speaker 2: No fair play.
Speaker 3: But apart from that, I feel like there's just like a lot of like speaking about by a Bambie, Like there's a lot of backclash. But like we have such a good relationship with the girls that it like makes me sad that we can't like some joys.
Speaker 2: Fully with our people getting on our backs, Like, yeah, we went to LA with them. We love the girls personally, We're not arguing with maybe some of the things that is going on on the business side of them, but like if it's a friend of yours running a business, you want to be there, you want to support it. I think that's why we do that sort of stuff. Like I was honored to be asked to do it, and it was a fun experience for me. I do love the girls that run the brand, love the girls that work for the brand, So that's why we were there. We want to support our friends who are having an event, you know.
Speaker 3: And I just feel like, especially with all the drama online, it's like it's been going on for like a year now, and it's kind of like when gets to the point of just like dropping it and like just like frustrates me that like she's liking comments about you and stuff.
Speaker 2: Like that, like read it's about me because I'm like the new interviewer. And it's like I replied, being like you can support people without like insulting someone else, which is I think is so true that like even insulting me for now being the new interviewer. It's like, I'm supporting my friends. I went to LA with these girls. I love them. I'm sorry. Let me just fucking say the diddy bed thing is the biggest Yeah.
Speaker 3: Can you explain that because actually anything about them and I just like keeps goroing. I don't want to feed into the show so well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because a lot of it people are even commenting about us on any comment, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just don't want to read it is already fucking depleted by Bambi.
Speaker 2: I have been doing this Bamby bedroom thing for the last couple of months. Like I went in and did a Bamby bedroom. We just like sat in the bed, tried all this food. Like that's their kind of marketing strategy for the lounge wear, and that's what they've been doing for months. And I have seen a lot of girls pick up on that, thank you for being rational, reasonable human beings. Like, okay, everyone just wants to hate them. So at this event, they had this like bed wall basically, and it was just all these mattresses and it was just because it was a loungewear launch, like Loungewear, bed Cozy, Comfy. They had done a Bamby bedroom a couple months earlier, Like it just was sense. You know what they do, They just do a bunch of fucking crazy shit and make it look asthetic. That's what they do. They just want it to be like a cool environment. There was being bags all over the floor, like anyway, people, some fucking chick has seen that and gone when by Bambi like has a mattress wall. In the P Diddy scandal, Oh my god what p Diddy obviously sexually assaulted a lot of people. He had these parties like he was horrible, you know, absolutely fucking horrible, and no one supports them, including the fucking Bambi girls. No one's team fucking P Diddy.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's just like you, like these people again are clutching its shaws to bring anything or anyone down.
Speaker 2: But it's like, look, they had a mattress wall. That does not mean they're team p Diddy. Sorry, I have nothing to do with it. Yes, p Diddy sexually assaulted people. That does not mean that those girls, by having the beds were supporting that. You know, it had nothing to do with it. And people have made this insane reach which just is tearing down these girls who have just purely put that there for a decoration sense, and now they're being told that they've put it there amongst the P Diddy scandal, and it's like everyone's calling it like the p Diddy beds, the p Diddy. It's like, oh my god, it's so insulted to assume that anyone would be supporting that fucking disgusting man and making light of the situation. That is not what they did at all. They literally have just put these beds there as a decoration. Was it an oversight. I'm not even going to say it was, because I don't think it has any correlation. Know about it. And yes, they people make mistakes. I do understand their orders aren't getting sent out a lot of the time. That's not their fault to the shipping. Yes, it sucks, don't get me wrong. And I don't think they want that either. For you though, they don't want the orders want to be sent. They can handle certain things better, I'm sure with the refunding and everything, and that's you know, that's just a business thing that's like not up to us. But I just think, guys, you don't know the full story anything, you know, so lay off, you know, And look, I don't think us saying that's going to change anything. But there's a reason we support them. We love the girls personally, and we want to be there for our friends who are hosting events and doing stuff. You know, I've been wearing my Bambi since I was twenty years old, you know, when just jumping on this train, and like I just yeah, I think you have to realize there are real people behind these businesses as well, completely as you would when you are hating on people online. They're real people anyway.
Speaker 3: What is your recommendation of the week? My I have one?
Speaker 2: Do I have one? I actually do. My recommendation of the week is the mini GHD curler. It's like this mini little like straight like the size of a finger almost and if you have curly hair, it's actually great. Like let's be real, My curly hair does not look fucking perfect every second I wake up. And Sam also now sometimes uses it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I use it for like, because I've always obviously bleached my hair, some parts are like less curly in a kind of drop. I like use it around my face framing, just to add like the really nice red. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like, sometimes my hair just will wake up and it will look ridiculous, and I'll pretty well to fucking do the whole thing with that little GHG curl. Like it's just this mini curl that can help define your curls but make them look like you're real curls, but nice. So I'd say if you have curly hair, it's worth getting because those little bits at the front that kind of just fray and end up straight due to damage, you just tongue them.
Speaker 3: And it just makes it easier because like when they drop and you sleep with it the next morning, like easy said, you can just touch it up instead of having to wash your whole hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I think for curly hair girls, it's a great recommendation.
Speaker 3: That's a really good one. We're also going to put these all in our new broadcast channel. We're going to start that putting the links into our Favorite Things on a Tuesday into the channel, so you guys know exactly what we're talking about, so.
Speaker 2: You can just go buy it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and my recommendation of the week is for vang Athletica. We love them. It's Gabby and Chad's brand. They live in path. She's actually getting married really soon. I think in like a week or something by the time this episode's out.
Speaker 2: She's going to amazing.
Speaker 3: She's going to look so good. But just their athletic war is so nice, like so form fitting, so flattering.
Speaker 2: Design it so it fits really well.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the quality is really good too, Yeah, fit.
Speaker 3: Like and I love it for all like Jym plarates like Fox character.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a very silky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really good. And it's super tight, like it keeps everything in do you know what I mean? But yeah, that's my recommendation of the week. If you're on the hunt for some gym where time for question.
Speaker 2: Of the week?
Speaker 5: Okay, honeys question of the week this week. Imagine a situation where someone offered you money to go no contact for three months. What would be the minimum amount for you to seriously consider the offer?
Speaker 3: Like, if I had to go to no contact with Izzy. Ah, I would say fifty k.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like we had a couple days of like not chatting last week and really upset.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say fifty k because then thinking no contact, which means we won't be able to see each other at events between people wouldn't have to delegate it, we'd.
Speaker 2: Have to split up.
Speaker 3: We wouldn't be able to see each other at events. We wouldn't be able to sit with each other at events. One person couldn't go out on the weekend in case we ran into each other.
Speaker 2: We wouldn't be able to record the podcast every week.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say fifty k.
Speaker 2: For three months. True. Yeah, you can imagine, all right, what one thing we in all of November December?
Speaker 3: John Pool, So no Christmas?
Speaker 2: Yeah that's I want to know. Nothing like fifty grand maybe even more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fifty to seventy five social life would die too, Yeah, same done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, fifty k actually be really hard.
Speaker 3: Also, girls, I'm not sure if you saw over on our Instagram and TikTok, we're having a little Christmas party with you guys excited. We are doing it on the eleventh of December.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's going to be. It is ticketed, but there's like drinks, food, everything included and the.
Speaker 3: Flow everyone can you both can you guys can bring a friend both buy a ticket or come along. It's going to be like a nice girls dinner, get a juice, like cute dress.
Speaker 2: Food, It's just gonna be like a nice little end of year sort of celebration. I know everyone's probably itching for something a bit fun at this end of the year, so we thought, why not all come together. We love meeting you guys and sort of just creating that community vibe a bit better. So we thought, why not do a Christmas party? So we do have. Yes, it is ticketed obviously.
Speaker 3: And that just covers the cost of all the food and alcohol and everything. It's like a bottomless brunch like and everything like that. But it's just a bottomless brunch with a bunch of new girls that you'd love to meet us, like, we'd all love you guys to join and be a part of it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, the event bright link to buy the tickets is going to be in our Instagram bio just for girls.
Speaker 3: And we'll get Blake to also add it into the show notes of this episode.
Speaker 2: So we can't wait to see some of you guys.
Speaker 3: Please buy ticket.
Speaker 2: There's gonna be like fifty girls, so it's gonna be like intimate but sort of big enough for it to be like a fun, nice sort of event with getting to know each other, you know, perfect.
Speaker 3: Hopefully we see you all there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: On this week's episode, we are spilling the tea on your hottest tea.
Speaker 2: So we've asked you to send us in the hottest tea you've heard, whether that's something about you, something about someone else, drama, a bit of drama when it has nothing to do with us.
Speaker 3: So the only drama of our lives is was kind of probably the Bye Bad Thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which yeahing about that? Yeah? Yeah, all right, let's get into it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Okay, first one, I'm going to change these names just in case they are real. Like, I'm not sure if you've changed me yourself, So I'm saying my best friend Holly had a feeling that her boyfriend James was cheating on her, so one day she went on his phone and found a video of him with the deodorant can and a sock and a condom over it. I think, yeah, I know someone I wonder though, what makes her go why she thought he was cheating and how that ends up in that like was, well I know someone, Yeah that I'll tell easy the prophet story, the final story of ED. But I'll give you, guys a little learned that this someone sent me an email of this resume dating resume and being like, I would love to go on a date with you. Yeah, well I know about him and he was married and his wife found him on grinder.
Speaker 2: That would be We've said this before, Yeah, would you rather catch your partner cheating on you with the same sex or the opposite sex, like with a girl or a guy.
Speaker 3: I think I would be more hurt with a guy because then you couldn't be honest about your sex sexuality.
Speaker 2: And it's like, will you ever even look obviously bisexuality as a thing, So we're very well aware of that, but like.
Speaker 3: That, you couldn't be open with me that you were seeking love.
Speaker 2: But even though still it's like even if you're still looking for like a guy or something, it's like I might not enough. Still, it doesn't matter whether it's a guy or a girl. It's all going to be heartbreaking regardless. But yeah, that's submission number two. I heard a crazy story about a couple I know that I went to school with. Let's call them Lucy and Brad. Okay, Brad, there aren't really a lot of brads running around Australia.
Speaker 3: No, I feel like it's a Kyle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so American. I have a monster a punch of while. Okay. They've been dating for around seven years, which is insane, so already high school sweethearts. But it turns out that Lucy has been lying about her life to Brad this whole time. They both work for a skateboarding company who collaborate with each other, keeping in mind each company don't know that they're dating each other. Lucy originally moved from New Zealand like at the start of high school, and she lived with their uncle and auntie as their mum is really sick and unable to travel. It's really sad, so she decided to take some time off from work and go look after our sick mum. While she was away, Brad was following up some emails about a collaboration with the company Lucy works out about some stock that was being made in the US. Lucy's company responded that Lucy's in Michigan collecting the stock. As she has been dating one of their sponsored skaters for over a year. She lied about having a sick mum.
Speaker 3: That's criminal.
Speaker 2: Brad called her as soon as he found out to confirm the email, and it turns out that she's been visiting America for a guy that Lucy has never met despite being in a relationship for seven years. So she must have been chatting online to this skater in Michigan for a year and she's finally gone to meet him in person. Brad, Holy shit, that's so it's like, I just want to see if it's like professional scale likes before I like dump my seven year boyfriend, like fucking make it Like honestly, I can't achieve that's fucked. He asked her to send a photo and call him, and she was on her way to Detroit with this new guy. They've also been living together for a long time. Seven years is fucking.
Speaker 3: And especially if you're young, Like, take seven years of my life. I was fifteen, that's a third of my life. You've been with.
Speaker 2: This seventeen fuck. They've also been living together for a long time, so Brad pretty much got it fired from a job in Australia. Now she has a six hour layover in Australia to come get her shit and move away.
Speaker 3: Moving good on Brad for going fuck that totally.
Speaker 2: You know, my least favorite thing ever is when you're in an argument with someone you're presumably a boyfriend. Is usually when it hits home so hard and you'll have to get in a plane. I've had that before, like my whole life, Like blew up with my first boyfriend and then I had to get like a fucking fifteen our flight to Finland and I go off the plane and he blocked me on everything. So I'm now in Finland with no way to contact my boyfriend at the time, who was angry at me, And it was just like, why are you angry at me? You would one texting other girl.
Speaker 3: Like when I was fine to America, I had a really big conversation with my ex and then I had to sit in that on that plane for fifteen hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, yeah, I was going crazy. And you know how sometimes like a lot of the time, there is why fan planes. I always don't use that. I like to just be like in my own thoughts on planes. Fuck, I just feel like that's always so hard when you get into a fight for a plane. Anyway, turns out she's stolen money from her sick mom in New Zealand. There's quotation marks around six months sick mom, So I'm not quite sure if we actually do have a sick mom and has moved to OZ with their uncle and auntie, who Brad has never met in the seven years of dating. Bride managed to find Lucy's uncle and Auntie's Facebook and tell her family that they've split up, and it turns out her uncle was actually her brother, who has also kicked her out for stealing money.
Speaker 3: Lucy's a pathological liar with like clinical help that's needed.
Speaker 2: As challenging as it would be for Brad, think about how like horrible your life would have ended up being with a chick that does that sort of shit, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah? But then as as if you were in Bride put yourself in brad shoes, You're like, oh my god, who have I been dating?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But I feel like obviously gutted. But it's like, what was like what imagine when you're married with kids, like how much and you were like locked in with this cheek watch the fucking crazy shit she could do.
Speaker 3: It's just like when I hear about people living like two lives like that, I'm like, isn't it just easy to be honest instead of just lying your way like while like living two lives is so much fucking stress. Yeah, just be honest and then just go fuck off with the skateboard.
Speaker 2: Like break up with Brad and just go date the other guy, like keeping the lives like that. Like when you find out someone I know how practically two girlfriends for like, like he was dating a girl for like three years and then for the last like eight months he was like completely just dating a separate girl, like go out and public together, like in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: And it's like that's crazy.
Speaker 2: How the fuck do you? Like?
Speaker 3: I don't mean to sound like I stuck up prick, but I could never do that.
Speaker 2: But it's like, also, how does the other girl supposedly wasn't aware of the three year girlfriend?
Speaker 3: Well, I know, I know a story that someone lived in two houses with somebody else and like they always said they were going on work trips, but they.
Speaker 2: Were just going to live with the other house. Well that's a lot of like a fair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, crazy though story Number three, my twin sister is getting with my ex.
Speaker 2: Fail. Oh my god, that is so not okay. That took me a while to like.
Speaker 3: Go, yeah, weird, that's fucked fail the talking stage and cannot see the red flags. I'm trying to help her show that he's not a good guy, but when I do, my mom says that I have prejudice to them not working.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't you, babe, how's it even a conversation?
Speaker 3: Why would you why? First of all, why would the guy jump? Second of all, why would the twin be slightly interested in him?
Speaker 2: And why is are you even having conversations with her saying that he's a bad guy. It's like, why are you even dating him? That's your twins ex. Yeah, Like and the mom going, babe, honey, you have prejudice, Like shut up. It's like, why are you a how to date my ex boyfriend? Yeah, not that you can control people, but like, how is no one more upset about this situation?
Speaker 3: No? Oh, she goes, I mean an almost three year relationship to the love of my life, so I have no reason to sabotage. So it could have been like we dated when we're fifteen, We're now I.
Speaker 2: Actually don't think that's still weird, though I do think it's weird. But like, I do see some situations where it's like you'll kind of just have met almost like the wrong sibling first, you know what I mean. Yeah, I always wonder that. I wondered that regularly I'll meet a guy on hinge or something, Yeah, go out with him. This hasn't actually happened to me, but I do always wonder about it, go out with him whatever. We're getting along well enough. Then one night maybe I go out and I meet his friendship group and there's just a different guy in that friendship group that I get along with so much better. We are just have sparks flying. It's like that situation would happen all the time, where someone just meets the wrong I just think it's like anything.
Speaker 3: Respectful to how like how deeply you are into the guy.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't think it's acceptable to just go but I do.
Speaker 3: But that's why everyone goes like, oh, like broke up my ex and like now all his mates are hitting me up, like it's such a common thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I just wonder, like, like she want the whole crew. You sometimes would have just shown there might be another guy within that group that generally genuinely is better for you and could be like the love of your life, but because you've dated them X, it's like you have to see it and do anything. And I just think it's such a complicated situation, but like.
Speaker 3: But that's when people do do those things, you know. I really just do not trust him, and I love her too much to see her experience as things that I and the other girls have been put through at the hands of him. What do I do? How do I get her to understand that he is physically hurt people, including me when he's mad and verbally abused plenty of others. He's known to deal with unhealthily with confrontational situations. What do I do?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be dead honest here. I'm not sure there's much you can But then once you said that there's a physical aggression aspect to it, I do think it's worth sitting down on literally just saying everything you want to say at least once, like get it out, yeah, And then I think from there there's not really much you probably can do. It's not like you can lock her in a fucking cupboard and tell her not to hang out with. Yeah, but at least I do think you have to say your piece at least once.
Speaker 3: It's one of those situations where it's just like you just have to let them learn the high way.
Speaker 2: But you definitely have to at least be like, he did this. You say that he was physically it seems like he was probably a little bit physically.
Speaker 3: Abusive, which I wonder how your boyfriend feels about it, but you must.
Speaker 2: I think that is like non negotial. You have to tell the sister that he did that stuff because you wouldn't ever want You should already know situations like that. But you can't do much after telling her, you know, just be there, i'd say, and hope he approves shows his true color soon enough that she gets out. Boy bye.
Speaker 3: That'd be so weird, like seeing your ex came around your house.
Speaker 2: No, I couldn't even fuck. I couldn't handle that. But then it's like, I do think if I was in a like three years relationship with someone that I was like, Yep, this is the guy I'm going to marry, like, I wouldn't be able to care too, I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Ye, Like, imagine how much is your boyfriend. How weird your boyfriend feels.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it would be weird. There's always something funny about exes. It never really goes away.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Number four. Recently, I tagged along to a Bali boys trip with my boyfriend and his friends. Interesting for reference, my best friend's ex, let's call him Roger, was on the boy's trip. As we're all in the same friendship.
Speaker 3: Group perfect, I would love that.
Speaker 2: If I was the chick, I'd be like, you'd need to just make sure that girl has concert and comfort that like, Roger's being fine?
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: One night we all went out to Luigi's.
Speaker 3: I hope you saw my man say how to Mario?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, how to Marie Man?
Speaker 2: But Roger went back to the villa early because he was sick, with quotation marks around sick. I had this gut feeling that something was off, so I made an excuse to the group and I followed him back to the villa without him knowing. I made my gojack driver speed back to the villa to arrive before him. I tipped him really well. After hiding in the bushes, what felt like, no, fucking mate, this chick'shiding in the bushes after hiding in the bushes for it felt like an eternity. I got the shock of a lifetime when I saw Roger walking to the villa with my best friend's sister in law, so her brother's girlfriend, who was coincidentally on an unrelated girl's trip.
Speaker 3: Fuck off, fuck off. That actually makes me sick. I would have been like, fuck, I wish I'd never got on that fucking go jo.
Speaker 2: I thought it was going to be sister. That is worse still, No, no, no, it's it's fucked But I thought it was going to be sister. So this is the ex girlfriend's brother's current girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Fucking no, I think it's the brother the guy Roger's brother's sister, I mean girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Her brother's girlfriend. It's the chicks brothers Ah. Yeah, so it's the chick at home in Melbourne, the ex girlfriend, her brother's girlfriend, who just happens to also be because they would have hung out as like a family when they Yeah, rightsh I'm the only one who knows that my best friend's sister in law and ex hooked up that night. I will eventually tell my best friend I just need to work out how.
Speaker 3: No, because like it's not even for her to be mad. It's like for her brother to be mad. So you yeah, yeah, like I don't think she's not gonna be She's gonna be Like fuck, that's some heavy.
Speaker 2: You need to tell her so she can tell the brother. Yeah, yeah, totally completely.
Speaker 3: Ooh, Roger, Roger, what are you doing mane?
Speaker 2: That's fucked. That's ikey the fuck.
Speaker 3: Story number five. So it all began at our private school that is super Catholic and religious. We had a very authoritative and weird dean of our year who is hell as scary to deal with, and you would have never known what personally you'd be dealing with each day my group and I never really interacted with him, but just knew of him and never wanted to get in trouble by him. Alongside this staff member was one of the school's favorite English teachers who were soon to be wed and asked myself to be a part of her wedding entertainment, which was super exciting. That is so cute having your students as like part of the wedding entertainment. I love that.
Speaker 2: Think it's not appropriate because it's like, how are you gonna be? That's clearly picking favorite students in that regard.
Speaker 3: But like, I imagine if they were all part of like a choir or something, and you'd be.
Speaker 2: Like, I would luck to cheat them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like the choir. People like I wouldn't offended if I wasn't in the choir. After about a year's worth of preparing for her wedding, a month leading up to it, I heard absolutely nothing from her, No updates, no messages, no details of her special day, until she finally responded to my several messages I sent over the past week. She had told me that her wedding had been postponed due to venue changes and would keep me in the loop for when I decided on a new date. At this point I was like, loll okay, hope everything is fine, no stress at all, and went on about my life. The next weekend, I went to my local baring club and lo and behold, I catch my old high school Dean of the Year snogging with missus in the middle of the dance flot.
Speaker 2: So she's can hold the wedding off, I think so.
Speaker 3: I kind of thought it was gross as fuck, but at least there's it's.
Speaker 2: Just like any adult kissing gross as fuck.
Speaker 3: But I was like, at least the fire is in their marriages alive and left it at that, So it seems like they were just like she didn't really know the person that she was getting married too. She was just gonna go on along the wedding to support her. But she just then saw them kissing and was like, oh, that's who she's.
Speaker 2: Getting married married.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, right, but their weddings still postponed or something. A week or so later, an old friend of mine told me had she had insane gossip to share that she had witnessed at her place of work. She'd witness our old high school dean of year and English teacher who had asked me to perform was snogging on a bonnet of some random car in the car park with a blurry photo of them for proof. Knowing that teachers have his life and my parents are teachers, I'm like.
Speaker 2: Are they engaged? Because if they're engaged, it's like it doesn't really matter. I'm assuming there's more to it at that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this was huge news, as I thought this teacher was postponing her wedding for venue changes, not that she was leaving her husband for a new man. Oh, she was leaving him for us Slimy Dean of Year, and not only that our dean had had an affair with her despite already being married. Finally enough, they're both still working at a super religious high school to this day, apparently living together as someone I know lives near them and sees them having sleepovers all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and knowing that.
Speaker 3: Like there's like those like dramas in like, yeah, I knew.
Speaker 2: There was a teachers at my school that were dating. And that's like.
Speaker 3: I know someone that I used to I used to work out at forty five a lot when I was in high school, and I used to work out with this girl who was like quite a bit older than me and love her, like she's like a legend, and she always like she was married, and she always had like this really like giddy kind of crush on like one of the personal trainers. And he he was hot, like he's hot.
Speaker 2: Is he's still hot?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's still he looks like I don't know if he like he was kind of I don't know what if it was because he was the hottest one pretty hotness.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she like they and they always got along really well, like super friendly. After COVID, I run into her. She's now with him. They're dating, and then I stok their Instagram pats the other day they're engaged and I have the baby. A baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not an issue though.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know if there was some overlap, but she always was like really really interested.
Speaker 2: She was getting someone else, she was married, she was married.
Speaker 3: To somebody else. But I don't know if there was any crossover. But it's just like so weird that they're now together.
Speaker 2: All right's next one? Hey, girls absolutely love the podcast. So this year I started UNI and I'm studying nursing. At the beginning of UNI, we all have a O week. Well, my O week was interesting, to say the least. The first week was fine, but the second week was one of the craziest things I've heard. I live off campus with my partner, but my friends lived on campus. At the beginning of UNI, a couple of people who lived on campus came up with a game called Infinity Stones like Avengers, Yeah don't know it? Yeah, like you weren't, like you have brothers. How do you not know?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Event? We went?
Speaker 3: We went movie watchers.
Speaker 2: As kids, I was a movie watcher. I'm still a movie watcher. The game was basically the person to sleep with as many people from all the different colored dorms won the game. There are ten different colored dorms on campus. Yuck. Look, anyways, there was this one guy who managed to achieve this in a week, ten different girls, all from the different.
Speaker 3: Color I hope you all guys that's fun.
Speaker 2: Not the girls. They're probably only just slept with one guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he slept with so all the girls do do as well. But as he could have slept with the first one, she would have had, poor girls, she would have had the clap given her to all the other nine.
Speaker 2: Poor thing. Johnny was sleeping his way around campus. But little did we know that he was giving everyone the class dog. Geez, it's like I'm at Spradium colored fucking dorms. How fucking is the claps committee? Yeah, yeah, that's clap that's disgusting. I do not know how half the people that went to union with gotten commdia. Yeah, because everyone's just gonna start saying around they've all got fucking comedie. Yes, sir, you should get a city tested, regular guys, because comedia every three min I notice, and you can become infertile. I know this because the UNI started handing out and posting posters to make sure everyone got themselves check fair CDs. That is.
Speaker 3: That's like when you hand out get an email from your parents about lives.
Speaker 2: Right, Johnny needs to be blacklisted, Like I hope everyone knew that it was Johnny and was like, you're disgusting, Yeah, Tony, sex games like that. It's just disgusting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, alrighty, girls, that is it and boys and boys, that is it for our episode today. Make sure you guys buy your tickets for the u Bury Flow and see us on the eleventh of December.
Speaker 2: We would love to have you all there. Have a little drinking love you guys, have a good week. Bye bye,