Speaker 1: We've got get Morning every day, Adelaide.
Speaker 2: There's something that I want to leave with you, and we have picked up just a little bit of a quirk that you have that I don't think.
Speaker 3: You necessarily know that you're doing it, but you do it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, here we go. Okay, how it's feedback. It's like what the Tuesday edition of Dirty Tharry.
Speaker 2: So if you just want to smash play on that little button there and you will very quickly understand what we're talking about.
Speaker 5: Here we go, Jodes, You've got four girls with very very varying ages. Yes, over night, my nine. Very very soon, Joe's we're going to release the code word. We're going to play those birthday paid eight very very soon. You've got the code word and get ready to use it very very soon. You're going to play the six fifteen vendue machine queize it very very soon. Our boy Fits is going to join us a very very soon. Said that would be a very very valuable piece.
Speaker 3: Of merchandise, stressing, We've.
Speaker 5: Got a co word for you very very soon, a Battle of the Bankers recap very very soon.
Speaker 4: How boy Josh for Shelley from the Crows is going to join.
Speaker 5: Us in studio very very soon. We give you a code word very very soon. We wants a week's worth of coffee. We'll do that very very soon, very very soon. We go birthdays, how Buck, just be having your birthday, Joe's.
Speaker 4: I'm in a very very interesting, maybe tricky time in my life. You need a co word.
Speaker 5: The code word is coming up at very very soon. This for a study which is very very alarming.
Speaker 2: I don't want any complaints to the International hamble.
Speaker 5: Foots Committee, and they are very very quick with their responses. You need a co word. That's coming up at very very soon. We're gonna speak to Whipper from a Nova's Fits and Whipper with Caden Richie of course, and he's got a very very intent behind that break up song for We're going to reveal our songs very very soon.
Speaker 4: What you got, I can reveal it very very very very good, very very good. What the hell this is? This is quite shocking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So we genuinely don't want to dwell on your mistakes at all.
Speaker 3: We don't like to highlight them. But anyway, what are you doing on the weekend?
Speaker 6: So no, I'm very very stock on. I should go out or stay in. But you know, we're not making fun of you, hazy. Everyone's got their quaks. That's completely fine.
Speaker 7: We're very very correct.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we very very much had to stop tracking audio of this little quirk.
Speaker 3: I'm very very excited about my nepple gome on something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is just outrageous, and I'm very very embarrassed foremost, And it sounds like I very very neat some feedback the things that I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Are you very very aware that you do it? Or no?
Speaker 5: We said, so, who's leading this break? So I take it, don't press that button to on air, And here we are. And now I'm very very of the realization that I'm not very very good at radio.
Speaker 2: Boss Josh has been compiling that for a little while now, and I was very very unaware that you were doing that.
Speaker 4: You're supposed to be helping me collecting mistakes.
Speaker 3: Do we have a go to phrase?
Speaker 7: Producers? Are we?
Speaker 6: I think everyone has a little go to or a sentence filler that they use. I know I definitely do, and it was only pointed out to me recently, especially if I feel awkward at the end of a sentence, I say, you know, on the internet, all right, So we're going to do this, this, this, you know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I do a question. I do a bit of you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: You do do do do that?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 9: As you got one and you're up to date on over Now, I reckon all of mine. I'm not suitable for on air.
Speaker 10: A few.
Speaker 7: I've got a few.
Speaker 5: The first one is this, and then she's also got this, but then is this one.
Speaker 7: I'm like Kanye when they say good morning Kanye.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I reckon. My favorite is Producers for sure.
Speaker 3: So I didn't realize I do this either.
Speaker 11: But I'm always at work and then I go, right, I'm aggressively leaving, and then I hang around for another half hour, go I aggressively need to leave today.
Speaker 9: And I have started saying that. I say that, I know I'm aggressively late. I'm aggressively this and that's from.
Speaker 3: You, and I'm the least aggressive person.
Speaker 7: God, I'm going said that aggressive is your mantra, and.
Speaker 11: There is one that Jodi has that you when you need something from me, hate.
Speaker 4: Right and every time or what part of my soul are you going to take.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four to ten give us a call call. What's your go to phrase? Let's go to sonya, good morning.
Speaker 12: Good morning?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 13: If I can't find my phone, if I can't.
Speaker 8: Fit into my favorite dress, if I coop and fall on the ground, I always say, it is what it is?
Speaker 5: Yeah, singles, It's such a beautiful way to sum up a situation. If you want to add to it as well, we can say, well, certainly isn't what it's not.
Speaker 3: No, it's exactly right, it is what it is. Love that for you, Sonya, Thank you, Chloe, good morning.
Speaker 14: Good morning.
Speaker 3: What you go to your phrase?
Speaker 12: I work as a barber, so you quite often don't hear people over clippers and hair dryers and things, so.
Speaker 15: I do that oh yes, oh yeah, yep, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: So are you saying, Chloe that you can't actually hear a lot of the conversation.
Speaker 14: No, And it's gotten me.
Speaker 12: In a sticky situation a few times. Does that reply not hearing what the person said and just going oh yep, and they've gone you mustn't have heard what I said?
Speaker 6: And I went, oh no.
Speaker 4: Definitely not yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: But also I can imagine that people would be pouring their heart out to Chloe because that's what you do with your head or certain Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's an interesting situation because you want to you want to feel like you can attributing to the conversation.
Speaker 4: So mine is yeah, right, yeah, you do do that.
Speaker 3: You're right right, Good morning, Marco, good morning.
Speaker 14: How are you going?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 3: Thank you? What's your go to catchphrase? Well?
Speaker 14: I work in a pretty big insurance environment, and when people say how are you going, I'm like, I'm living the dream.
Speaker 16: Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 4: That is a bloke thing it as well.
Speaker 5: There's a couple of blokes at Channel seven as well, old name as well. Richie works in the studio, beautiful young man, same conversation every time. Hey you going, Richie, live in the drone, live in the dream, and I go.
Speaker 14: Use it all the time. So it's just model go to thing because you know, I'll never never said I'm always happy. So living the dream in the dream?
Speaker 3: Are you being ironic because you're not living the dream?
Speaker 4: Or no? I actually am right my job, I love my life.
Speaker 14: Everything's good at the moment, so it's perfect.
Speaker 4: There goes what makes sense? That's nice.
Speaker 7: I love that level of optimism.
Speaker 5: It's a good catch phrases and if we can repeat some of Abby's catchphrases. I mean, she's got this one. And then this is my favorite, really good stuff from that.
Speaker 3: Nice work app. Christy from Holden Hill, good morning.
Speaker 12: Good morning.
Speaker 3: What you go to, Dol, I'm on it.
Speaker 4: I'm on it. That's good. Yep, I'm on it.
Speaker 12: Can I ask property management? So I have a lot of demanding owners and tennants.
Speaker 14: So it's yeah, constantly, I'm on it. I'll get back to you.
Speaker 5: But also, Christy, it's no guarantee you get it done. Like, it's no guarantee. You're not saying, hey, leave that with me and I will absolutely get it done. It's like, hey leave it with me. I'm on it, and basically we'll see what happens.
Speaker 12: Well yeah, exactly.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like, Okay, I'm in charge and I'm in control. However, I'm not guaranteeing you anything in this space like that.
Speaker 3: Allison, good morning, Hi morning, good morning.
Speaker 6: What you go to?
Speaker 7: Catch phrase?
Speaker 12: My colleague at work, when ever somebody is complaining about anything, always says to them, but where else can you have so much fun for so little money?
Speaker 4: That's good? And that is that irritating it all else and do you just know or does it calm things?
Speaker 12: It just makes everyone laugh.
Speaker 7: It's good. I love that.
Speaker 2: Keep them coming text us through I fall below nine one nine nine one nine. You go to catchphrases this morning.
Speaker 5: We're learning, we're learning as we go. But it self feedback, it's really really nice, very very good, all those sorts of things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jo, have you got one? Or you just you're just flawless with your words, aren't you?
Speaker 3: No, I definitely would not say that at all.
Speaker 4: Well, actually, producing Aly just entered the arena.
Speaker 11: This one's actually for you, Hazy, a text that we got from Mitchell. Can I just add that Hazy also genuinely love to say the word genuinely you do?
Speaker 8: You do?
Speaker 3: Thank you, Mitchell. Appreciate feedback.
Speaker 4: I very need this feedback because I'm genuinely no good at this time.
Speaker 3: Oh you go, you're fine's using the words you'll be okay?
Speaker 14: Peace.
Speaker 7: Where you're waking up to Adelaide news.
Speaker 16: What's the news today? Snooze news?
Speaker 2: So this is where we digest the top couple of stories over the last twelve to twenty four hours.
Speaker 7: Let's go to Abbey in the newsroom.
Speaker 3: First up, well, we have.
Speaker 7: A bit of an artwork beef happening.
Speaker 9: In the east western suburbs. Sorry, I always have to do northeast southwest when I need directions.
Speaker 3: Never eat soggy wheat bit.
Speaker 7: Yes, okay.
Speaker 9: So a group of nine Glenelg residents are not happy with this new thirty thousand dollars seawall mural.
Speaker 7: So basically this mural which is along.
Speaker 9: The South Glenelg Esplenard pedestrian path, so from Farrell Street to the Broadway.
Speaker 3: It's bright orange.
Speaker 9: This more like that really burnt orange color, a little bit of blue and green. And basically nine of them have started a petition saying it's too bright and it's disrupting their ocean views.
Speaker 7: Right, don't we love a good neighbor ti.
Speaker 9: Yeah, But it's going to it's going to the council tonight to be discussed, so we'll see what happens. But basically they're calling for the artists to come and paint over it and for it to not be so bright.
Speaker 17: Right.
Speaker 4: Can I just say, can you remember when we went through COVID? Yes?
Speaker 5: Yeah, do you remember when we couldn't go outside and we sat there in our houses and we thought we may never be able to go outside ever again.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Fast forward to twenty twenty four and we're fighting over mural's.
Speaker 3: Oh, we are googled it. I think it's lovely.
Speaker 9: It's actually so that the artist, who is Alex Bella's it's actually illustrations of indigenous plants which are found in the area's dune systems, so it is actually local and it actually represents the earth and what's there.
Speaker 7: Why would you not want to look at that?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: I think it's really pretty well.
Speaker 5: If it's coming up the ocean, though, if it's disrupting ocean views and you're a resident, absolutely you'd probably.
Speaker 9: Rather see literally, but you can actually businass behind it and you can see the ocean, Like if you're up in your two story home, which I'm assuming most of these people are, you can.
Speaker 3: See you you can be down on the rest of the world.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 9: AnyWho will follow that one and we'll let you know what happens at the council meeting one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: We'll give you all the information you need as it comes the hand.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'll do some breaking news throughout the night and.
Speaker 5: Just jump into by the way, no matter what we're talking about Hey guys, sorry.
Speaker 3: To catch you mural chat.
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 2: What about a South Australian man has received a life changing phone call telling him he's scored four point eight million dollars after buying a Division one lotto ticket.
Speaker 4: South Australia's paying it for the minute.
Speaker 2: Going on with like the luckiest state in the No, sue, Yes, it was set for life.
Speaker 7: It was Saturday's draw, right, yeah.
Speaker 9: So set for life is where you get twenty thousand dollars every month for twenty years.
Speaker 2: I'm only sure how I feel about that. So whilch you want the lump sum.
Speaker 5: Well here's the thing though. If it's twenty am I looking this right way? If it's twenty thousand dollars for the next twenty years non negotiable? What's twenty thousand dollars worth in twenty is time?
Speaker 4: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: It's still twenty grand, it's still.
Speaker 5: Twenty grand, but think about twenty grand last year, sorry twenty years ago versus now.
Speaker 9: I guess what if you want to go one by a yacht, well you have to wait three months and then you have sixty grand and off you go, and just on that as well.
Speaker 4: It sounds like you'd be irresponsible if you have a whole heap of money.
Speaker 7: That's why I don't think I would be good at that.
Speaker 4: Maybe it'd be good for you, Joe.
Speaker 16: Maybe you know.
Speaker 9: The people out there that blow her on illegal thanks even the first six months, that would be me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just want jet ski.
Speaker 4: And gold goes y.
Speaker 9: Uh yeah, you only need to wait two months. Then they're about forty grand, aren't they.
Speaker 4: Oh jeez, I don't know, JA give one hundred and fifty million dollars. She's got an army of jet skis.
Speaker 9: We won't she won't tell anybody that she's won, But there'll be signed.
Speaker 4: There'll be two hundred jet Skis on the front lawn each other.
Speaker 3: Because I'm just burning around.
Speaker 5: Holds sure she is living her best life.
Speaker 4: Terminus fast six.
Speaker 5: That's your post it snooze news, Joe's while you are on fire talking about jet skis because you're really in the mood now, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Could you drop the first question for the six fifteen bending machine quiz? Next?
Speaker 5: Great, let's talk about virtual reality pornography. You didn't see that coming, did you know?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 4: What about this?
Speaker 5: Around half of Aussie adults have used VR technology virtual reality in some form of the industry, expecting the number of regular users to rise to three point seven million in Australia by twenty twenty eight. We went to zero latency on Groat Street. We fought zombies. Yeah, that was my first VR experience, which cool. We've given away some VR experiences at sky City, so it's booming. But the other one is when you merge it into the pornography industry. It's a really situation. Firstly, did you know that this even existed?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: And I'm kind of scared to ask how it works.
Speaker 5: Well, in terms of touch, you're doing the own touching if it's a personal experience, but you can see everything, so it's like someone is there. Yeah, obviously they're not. Okay, but you do the touching. Does that make sense?
Speaker 16: Nah?
Speaker 3: Kinda.
Speaker 4: So I'm not going to give you an example, Okay, please please don't. Will not. I promise you that.
Speaker 5: So while you argue it feels as real as being involved with a physical person. A recent study found the sex tech can blur the line between reality and fantasy, which could damage relationships and lead to harmful behaviors due to its hyperactivity it can raise questions among couples whether using VR porn is cheating as you are so much more involved compared with viewing standard pornography.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess I think the whole thing is if it's someone who is your ideal person, if you know what I mean, then I guess that could invoke jealousy.
Speaker 5: From the partner because otherwise, man, who knows what's.
Speaker 4: Going on that little beautiful brain of yours.
Speaker 5: But if you're physically outlining what you're into and it's not your partner, I mean, if that was my partner, it could be a bit of a strange. Here's the thing though, thirteen twenty four to ten or four double nine or nine VA pornography.
Speaker 4: This is the first I've heard.
Speaker 3: No one's calling in absolutely no one.
Speaker 4: Does anyone used it?
Speaker 5: No, no, And has anyone actually blurred the line? For example, that time that we're at zero latency on Groach Street and we're like, we're just here to fight some zombiesiness.
Speaker 4: I look from the corner of Jade's.
Speaker 7: Marking on with a zombie, You get on with.
Speaker 4: A zombie.
Speaker 14: In the.
Speaker 5: Get away from her, Let's talk about my beautiful wife, Kara.
Speaker 4: Oh you sure?
Speaker 5: Is, And I genuinely mean that she set the kitchen on fire the other night. What, yeah, how well? I mean, that's really innocent mistake. It happens, though sometimes sometimes it happens. So she's got the kid's lunchboxes on one stove, yep, she set up another stove filled full of water and a pan just get ready. Maybe some part or something flicked on the stove, went off to do something else.
Speaker 4: Turns out she put on the wrong stove, didn't she what happened?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's right. So she basically just lit up the lunchboxes and walked away.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I feel like doing that caught on fire.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it would be easier to set the lunch boxes on fire as opposed to preparing lunches for the children.
Speaker 5: You know, kids, you're just having deep fried plastic tonight. Enjoy And can you imagine the smoke that that sort of plastic would let off. It was that real sort of thick, dark, smooth, really dang your topic, all of a sudden.
Speaker 4: Emergency, And didn't the kids love it? Didn't they have a good time?
Speaker 5: Oh really, it was a genuinely catastrophic situation, but they thought it.
Speaker 4: Was really, really exciting, brilliant.
Speaker 5: So I came home and the whole house is basically black. Yeah, so we're on this clean up mission to try and turn it back into the house that it was.
Speaker 3: Did it stink?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah yeah, still airing out the house as we speak.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, I've done that before in terms of you know that spray oil where they're like, do not spray the oil around a naked flame. Yes, they were not joking when they said that you.
Speaker 4: Did that as an adult.
Speaker 6: I have done that.
Speaker 5: Most people, I like myself do that with a canaidio and as a youngster.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, as a genuine adult, I sprayed it and it went.
Speaker 7: Go basically exploded.
Speaker 5: So you know exactly what it can happen. You can just accidentally set things on fire.
Speaker 7: It's very easy to do.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four to ten. That's what we're talking about this morning.
Speaker 5: What did you accidentally set a blaze? Was setting small paddic on fire. Living on the farm as a younger, a dry time of the year and whatever reason I'm sort of playing with. Probably that I think adadrant camp and a lighter as a youngster, and then all of a sudden paddick is on fire, time to see first to jump in?
Speaker 3: Did you get in trouble from your parents?
Speaker 4: Got in big, big trouble?
Speaker 3: What did they say to you?
Speaker 5: I can't remember because it was so loud that thought herds were coming out Dad's mouth. It was quite distorted and.
Speaker 3: Blurring like it not so loud dad and dramatic.
Speaker 4: Calm down, mate, that didn't go down too well. Good morning to you, Tyson.
Speaker 13: How are you guys?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 3: Tyson? What happened?
Speaker 14: So?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 13: I was hungry and I was just chilling on the couch. I decided to put a whole pizza box in the oven to heat it up. Didn't think about it and when to go have a shower and come back out in the whole ovens on fire, Tyson?
Speaker 5: And I bet that whoever you told this story too, and maybe your significant other, gave you so much tick about putting a pizza box in the oven. I told my friend, have done the exact same.
Speaker 3: You've done it.
Speaker 1: Yes, what happened?
Speaker 5: I just sort of assumed the car found it before it set a light. But I just assumed that it wouldn't catch alike, and we just heat up.
Speaker 4: The pizza exactly.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I assumed the exact same thing.
Speaker 5: What did you assume that, like, how could it possibly catch a light in the oven? Here's my thought process, with.
Speaker 2: All due respect, Tyson, you two are idiots, honestly, godboard.
Speaker 4: That's goodness, we're in this together. That's okay.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Jason.
Speaker 18: Morning.
Speaker 3: Yeahooed what happened?
Speaker 18: New house? Second night? Decided to home cooked meal and yeah oven electric oven, new oven, and she went so running outside of the old flaming pan.
Speaker 4: What was the aftermath, Jason?
Speaker 18: Oh, I just a bit of baking paper through the house, little little fires and of a dead patch of lawn, but not too bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you swear nothing true, too dramatic. Thank you, Jason, Juli, good morning.
Speaker 12: Good morning. How are you and.
Speaker 3: What did you set a life? Please?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 12: I had a beautiful it was relatively new bamboo cutting board, and we had this crappy old electric stovetop that I was after my husband changed for a long time. And I put the bamboo cutting board onto d and didn't realize that I must have hit the knob on the front of the stove and walked off and I lost my sense of smell when I had my child and I walked out of the kitchen to walk back in to find it full of smoke, and the bamboo cutting board was glowing beautifully and yet just really freaked me out. So yeah, we just had this beautiful, glowing ember and a kitchen full of smoke.
Speaker 5: There you go, that's what it's all about. What did you set a blaze? Third twenty fourteen.
Speaker 4: Yeah again, the kids in a little turn the other night. Sure it's good, isn't it. The SI Let's go to wes and safe at Hearts. Good on to you guy Manrning.
Speaker 10: Guys, how are you?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Good? Here you going? And what you said?
Speaker 8: A lot?
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know when you're a bit younger, I was about sorry, ten or eleven years old. Parents sold us not to play with matches, so I decided to play with matches. I lived opposite a plan sugar cane plantation field and sit better likes the accident.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, wait wait, where's you set a whole plantation?
Speaker 4: A lot?
Speaker 10: Oh well, probably about fifty two hundred meters, but yeah it was good enough. Ran up and down between my house with a bucket of water trying to put it out hyber gate and everything pitched up. And actually they thought they said it was me, and I categorically denied it, saying I saw it and I decided to help and put it out.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, you tried to go from the person who started to a genuine hero.
Speaker 2: What was the feedback from the parents when they worked out it was you that started it?
Speaker 10: Oh well, back then when you could get an ass whooping, that's what I got.
Speaker 16: Yes, it was.
Speaker 5: It was a different time. Where so what what was the punishment? What happened was it? Did did you get in trouble with the law as well?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 10: Peters didn't say anything to Wive it was to the law, but they knew it was me. But yeah, definitely was grounded for a good couple of weeks where I couldn't go to any sort of club, sport or anything of that sort. So I was, yeah, did a whole lot of chores.
Speaker 2: Where's that is a solid effort from you.
Speaker 4: That most importantly got a genuine whooping whoop?
Speaker 3: Josh, good morning morning.
Speaker 10: How are you going go do you?
Speaker 3: What did you send all like, Josh.
Speaker 8: Let's not let's not sound like that. I didn't do anything too bad. I was playing with a lighter and some paper. I thought it was a good idea out in the back shed, and as I was playing with the lighter, I accidentally let the paper. Well not accidentally, I did it on purpose, but I lit the paper on fire, and I started panicking.
Speaker 10: I was like, oh, no, what am I going to do?
Speaker 8: So I put it down on the ground trying to stump it out. It didn't work, went and got the parents brand inside and a panic came back outside. The whole shed was on fire by the time I got back outside. And be very progressive these days, oh, there was too much flameable stuff in there was It wasn't good. But me, being a kid, I wasn't really thinking of that at the time. I was like, oh, fire and paper, what could I do with this?
Speaker 4: That's what happens.
Speaker 3: Did the fire is come out?
Speaker 16: Josh came out.
Speaker 8: I got a tongue lashing, and yeah, just and all. It was a very life changing experience.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So we sit there as young men, we think, well, there's a lesson in this. I don't know what it is though, Good.
Speaker 3: Morning, Dylan, morning, Hey you going good? What did you set a light?
Speaker 15: Back in school we were welding up a container and we didn't really realize that the welder had gone out, but the gas was still flowing, and we thought, oh, we better get rid of the gas, so use a little lighter try and get rid of the gas. And we didn't realize how much gas was there and the explosion. There was about twenty to thirty kids in the classroom. Every single one of us was deaf for almost up to half an hour.
Speaker 5: I'm guessing as well doing that's a real eyebrow stealer, that sort of situation.
Speaker 15: Yeah, we had like face masks and stuff on, but we still ended up with like cuts on our faces and all sorts. The teacher was yelling at us for the whole lunch break and we couldn't hear and we were just laughing.
Speaker 17: We didn't even hear our own laugh.
Speaker 5: Once again, long men in this situation. Not that there's definitely a lesson there.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much, Dylan, not sure what it was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, quick quickly got a news read, Abbey, because you just sort of feel like, abs what have you got in this space? Like I dare say, you one who knows how to start fires if you need to, but sometimes they can be started accidentally.
Speaker 9: I excuse me, I'm a great firestarter. Can I just say so myself. But I had a bit of a situation where we had a caravan up at Madam, and I decided to go up there, as you do, single gal, gonna go and have a weekend away. And I cooked myself bacon and eggs on a.
Speaker 7: I cooked myself.
Speaker 9: Bacon and eggs after a few bottles of one on a hot plate last morning, and I make a stick it on the plate, and I walked down to the annex to sit and watch the news.
Speaker 7: And in the morning and I look up and there's flames going from the kitchen.
Speaker 9: So what had happened was there was the hot plate was way too close number one to the side of the wall. But also Mum had this bloody decorative tea towel.
Speaker 7: On the wall. Bloody mum. Yes, it's mum's fault.
Speaker 9: So I had it all sort of yeah, went up and I threw it into the sink, thank goodness.
Speaker 7: But last night I was wrong to Mom and.
Speaker 9: Dad about this, and Dad goes, Mum goes, you're very lucky because you would have if that had taken off, burnt down probably fifteen caravans.
Speaker 7: And I said, you're being very dramatic. And then I looked at Dad, and Dad was like, no, seriously, you.
Speaker 8: Would have.
Speaker 7: So yeah, that's my claim to fame.
Speaker 4: Was on the edge of the absolute disaster owner.
Speaker 2: Of the caravan parks like, oh yeah, that's just abby things, isn't it.
Speaker 4: That's fine.
Speaker 5: The owner of the caravan parks like, damn, we could have cashed in on insurance.
Speaker 7: We would just let me said that, he goes, we wore at fifty grand.
Speaker 1: So all right, fire up, Okay, gosh you need this.
Speaker 5: That is the most understafest thing that's ever come out of someone's mouth.
Speaker 6: And the score is currently six twelve in Hazy's favor.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, all right.
Speaker 6: That doesn't mean you can't come back. There's plenty of weeks left.
Speaker 16: In the year.
Speaker 3: So true, are we?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And on your team today, Jodes is Erin from Freely Hello.
Speaker 2: Erin, Hey, Jody, Hello, I really want to take you to the movies.
Speaker 14: You got there?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 6: And Anita from Macklesfield is on team Hazey this morning.
Speaker 17: What do you want?
Speaker 4: What do you want to say?
Speaker 16: Isn't it?
Speaker 4: This is the jade?
Speaker 6: I reckon, I reckon. A couple of these might stump you too. Today I'm just going to say it now, so remember as them and I just pretty much clapped out. Your name is your buzzer?
Speaker 3: Please, I'm not doing this week. He is singing out the words so you can giving.
Speaker 6: Hazy the answer excellence. Yeah, I wonder how many true wins Hazey's had?
Speaker 1: How many?
Speaker 16: Very goodness?
Speaker 6: All right, let's get straight into it. Song number one.
Speaker 16: I know who was fine?
Speaker 1: Too bad?
Speaker 6: I need both? Come on you two?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're doing the singing thing, okay, Jody, Yeah.
Speaker 8: Go on?
Speaker 2: Is it closer?
Speaker 6: Oh you're so close, Hazy.
Speaker 5: If you've got an answer, it is ed Sharon, and it is Is it closer?
Speaker 6: No shivers?
Speaker 5: Guys, that was one of those ones you singing along and you're just trying to speed up what you're singing along to try and.
Speaker 4: Find a word.
Speaker 1: What happens.
Speaker 4: We're just a bunch of losers.
Speaker 6: You are about to loser. Sip both ways?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 6: So number two redeem me sales? Please?
Speaker 16: What I know?
Speaker 7: It's why I set away.
Speaker 8: Shun Damn.
Speaker 6: Don't think.
Speaker 7: He was in the gard Damn the long title.
Speaker 6: I'll take. Yeah, the norms go on?
Speaker 10: It is.
Speaker 6: Don't you got anything?
Speaker 4: Can I get another guess after If Jody gets.
Speaker 6: Wrong, Jody's going to go first the guard damn door.
Speaker 3: Come on, guys, why do I dislike myself so much?
Speaker 6: You can't Hazy's got it, you can go. You're not getting the point.
Speaker 5: Is a panic at the discussion. Song name lying is the most funny girl can have without.
Speaker 3: I write.
Speaker 6: It's not track to do.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, we're hopeless today.
Speaker 6: This is not good. Someone needs to win.
Speaker 16: This is for the win.
Speaker 6: I've got a feeling Joe's it could be looking good. It's song number three.
Speaker 4: I have no idea.
Speaker 6: Come on, Jodie, he go on.
Speaker 4: Uh backstreets bag, Backstreet boys.
Speaker 7: Say that, Oh Joe, that was the worst performance by both of you today.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm sorry, Abby, did you say victory?
Speaker 7: That was shocking?
Speaker 16: Do you know what?
Speaker 4: It's not going to go down as one of the epic contents.
Speaker 6: But Anita is going to the move.
Speaker 16: Enjoying.
Speaker 6: You composed yourself nicely though there's been no bin kicking today.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 7: Dirty ADDIE's performance is a bit like the Crows, isn't it? Up and down?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 3: Great?
Speaker 7: Sometimes good?
Speaker 4: You're saying next week. She's gonna win by ninety nine jokes. Can you believe just ninety five days to go until the show? What a celebration.
Speaker 2: Yes, however, we have spotted just a little error on the form guide for the Royal Adelaide Show.
Speaker 4: Okay, now, isn't we.
Speaker 7: Don't?
Speaker 2: Don't distance yourself from this please, So there are several categories that you can enter in terms of cooking competitions, cakes, et cetera.
Speaker 4: Love these.
Speaker 3: However, there is no fra tartar baking competition.
Speaker 4: Oh you're kidding.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 4: It's an outrage and I.
Speaker 2: Do believe that if I were to enter my world famous forra tata it would be a winner Winter chicken Dinner.
Speaker 4: I'm just not so sure about that.
Speaker 7: We just see chicken in fratatas.
Speaker 3: Is that not in mine?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 4: Throw some in there, get me and I'll be interested. Who knows?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, you fra tata hater, aren't you. Let's go to Will Rayner, who is from the Royal Show.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Will, morning, Jody, how are you good?
Speaker 2: Has this been addressed before the fact that there's no fratata competition at the show.
Speaker 17: Well, not for the last hundred and eighty five years. But my phone is running off the hook. Yesterday, Jody, that people telling me we needed to get a Patata competition at the Royal Laid Show.
Speaker 5: Just on that, Will, I mean the last one hundred and eighty five years, of course, no inquiries, but so you can't account for the years before that?
Speaker 4: Is that what you said?
Speaker 17: No, No, we've looked at the history yesterday and we couldn't find an example of a Pratata competition. But I've had got some great news for you guys if you'd like, And then I did. I consulted with the Cookery Committee and they told me that if we got twenty entries, they would open a new competition this year for for Tata's at the Royal Adelaide Show.
Speaker 4: It's a Fra Tata off.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 2: All we need to find, will is are you telling me all we need to find is twenty for Tata bakers.
Speaker 17: That's right, and then we will throw in a prize money of five hundred dollars for first year. So I need to buy the society. We'll get some expert judges to judge during the Raw Adelaide Show. So yeah, it's on the cookoff is on and hazy. I think you'd find that very very exciting.
Speaker 4: Yes, I mean five hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Well, I've got to say, Will, when you said five hundred dollars, my ear is absolutely Prickare.
Speaker 3: You would not even know where to start baking a forra tata?
Speaker 4: I'm just going to put it to you. Then will you tell me what a fra tartar is? By the way, I will.
Speaker 17: Leave that to the expert. They will have the expert judges there.
Speaker 8: The judges will be there.
Speaker 17: You know, if you're not a for charticle for there's many many category that you can enterprise that the show, as you know, So get onto the website the show dot com, dot you and there's there's a competition for everyone.
Speaker 3: This is so perfect.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Will, thank you so very much. A for tata competition at the Royal Adelaide Show.
Speaker 4: If you don't mind, you've made history jokes.
Speaker 5: Who would have thought through everything that you've done in this life? Your little legacy is going to be the fra tarta cookoff at the Adelaide Show. Congradulations that beautiful stuff.
Speaker 7: You're so welcome.
Speaker 2: If you do want to enter entries at Adelaide Showground dot com dot are you? That is the email entries at Adelaide Showground dot com dot are you You're welcome.
Speaker 8: There you go.
Speaker 4: CEO of the Royal Show will run a thank you for joining us this morning. We'll giving us such beautiful thanks.
Speaker 17: Thanks guys, look forward to seeing the show.
Speaker 3: You're going to enter?
Speaker 4: Well, I feel like I'm obliged now.
Speaker 2: Entries at Adelaide Showground dot com dot are you. I want your entry in today?
Speaker 4: Can you imagine? Can you imagine if I beat you at.
Speaker 2: The Bratta absolutely categorically will not beat art of competition?
Speaker 4: And I recruit some help? Can you use rider ABBYB on my side?
Speaker 7: I think I'm going to recruit my ninety four year old nana. Can she make for tatas?
Speaker 9: Jen Smith is a weapon in the kitchen. She still cooks to this day. She lives on her own. I think we need to recruit her. All right, bring it on, Okay done?
Speaker 4: Watch this space