Speaker 1: We go get Morning every day.
Speaker 2: Adelaides has sealed section with tiff One from Jim's First Me.
Speaker 3: She is tiff On from child ten.
Speaker 1: Kay, guys like gorgeous, fresh off the back of Chili First Yesterday, called Chili First.
Speaker 4: Fire and spies the Lockley's Oval mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good for real event for weekends.
Speaker 4: Bully me about my care all right.
Speaker 3: You constantly bring us really really interesting topics. Do you have the envelope hang on? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If you know someone is cheating, do you tell your partner.
Speaker 1: Say conundrum as old as time? Yes, because the messenger always gets shot. Anyway, what's happened?
Speaker 2: But what came about was a girlfriend of mine was at a work event, working in a professional sense, and a fella at that event took a shine to her, found her on the Instagram, slid into her DMS like a slippery little snake, and started chatting her up. And she immediately said, whoa, I'm a love. Hey, hey, he's cut it out. I have a boyfriend.
Speaker 5: And he said, so what, I've got a mizzo ah and Joseph, he said this yeah, And they went from there, and they went.
Speaker 2: From there, and then I said, well, did you screenshot it and send it to his wife, and she went I thought about it, but then look, I was at a work event. I'm professional. I don't really want to get him. I don't know these people from barside. I don't know if they're crazy, I don't. I don't want her accusing me of chatting up her husband because I didn't. Yeah, I'm just going to stay out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's tricky, isn't it. I have to say, this is a very attractive girl that we're talking about. She's a real head turner.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'd slide into her DMS.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, me too, baby.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But nonetheless, none the less, it doesn't matter even if his wife's not hot.
Speaker 1: She got one, so exactly. It's interesting now the way sort of cheating has evolved, isn't it. Like with all the twists and turns from all the technology.
Speaker 3: I would say, opportunities. Yeah, there's more and more opportunities. Well, you could train someone down. Okay, let's just put this out there right now. Thirty and twenty four to ten. If you know someone's cheating, do you tell the partner?
Speaker 1: Do you think you would have in this situation alerted this man's partner to the feel that she is married to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you for asking, Jody. That's a beautiful question. Thank you so much. At the time, when.
Speaker 2: Our friend was telling abut this, I was given it big and being like, yeah, message her that he's a dog. Tell her truthfully, though I probably wouldn't have, because, as she said, I don't know these people. I don't want to get embroiled in there if they're a bit messy. Some women sort of attack the other woman, being.
Speaker 4: Like, well you hit on him. It's like low mind, ju Jo's I know you.
Speaker 2: If your husband, Gregory, say, was having an affair with our friend Hazy, yes, I probably would sit you down and it wouldn't be nice. But if I knew it, I couldn't in good conscience if you were just say, oh, Greggory and I about to book a big holiday, we're going to buy another house, and.
Speaker 3: I'm going he's been shagging Hazy and getting it on me.
Speaker 4: I think you should have all the information.
Speaker 1: Well, given the level of romance between my husband and this.
Speaker 4: I know it wouldn't be shocking.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't be shocking.
Speaker 3: You would be respectful.
Speaker 1: Yep, what would be respectful?
Speaker 3: The relationship between me and your husband, very respectful. We would connect on a physical and spiritual sense.
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, you know what that makes it?
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, that's out there. If you know someone is cheating, do you tell the partner prographs for the best call as well? So round seven tickets for Port Adelaid's clash against North Melbourne. Yeah, this is a tricky one. People don't want controversy, okay. So it's easy to say, oh, you should have done it, but you put yourself in that situation. It's like, oh, I don't want to be a person in the middle that's getting yelled at.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question because I've never been a snapchatter obviously, and I'm not overly into TikTok or all those Can you message someone on TikTok like can you go at it that way and talk? And also question if I snapchat you yes, can you like screenshot that or.
Speaker 2: Reduce a multi clarified Before snapchat messages disappear, they go to God. But if I screenshot it, you'll get a notification. So it's not really in my best interest to be screenshotting things because.
Speaker 1: Then I'd be like, hey, why why is tiff screenshotting my message. Does she want to tell me something about my work husband and my actual husband?
Speaker 6: What's going on?
Speaker 3: To fourteen? Get involved? Let's do this right now. If you know someone is cheating, do you tell the partner?
Speaker 1: Good morning, Lauren. Could you've been in this situation?
Speaker 7: Du Yes, yes, what happened? So we're probably talking twenty three years ago, I went out with my best friend's boyfriend's cousins just for the for the night, and then then told me that this was my best.
Speaker 3: Friend dirty dog, dirty dog alert, and so there.
Speaker 7: My response was, obviously, I'm sorry, you know, I need to tell her. Yeah, couldn't have a good response. We had a bit of a doubt and oh, yep, but talk to me for a couple of ways. She broke up with him and we're still both friends now, and.
Speaker 2: Y oh, that's good that you rectified your friendship. Did you say, Hey, I'm not the dirty doggler, I'm the whistleblow.
Speaker 7: I think they needed time to process it and actually work outside everything I'm saying, you know what's true?
Speaker 4: And yeah, I feel because I.
Speaker 1: Feel like all rationale goes out the window when someone sits you down and says Hey, your partner's cheating and your first instinct is to fire up at whoever sitting in front of you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, absolutely, in every situation had an intervention with me that was way too loose. What happened. I was just drink too much in carrying on an indivision and you should have seen the fight I put up.
Speaker 1: The problem.
Speaker 3: I think it's natural in that situation be defensive.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, are you so much? Lauren? Okay, are we going to Lucky?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're going to go to Lachlan. But what we're going to say is Lachlan's very passionate about the subject, and we just need to be very very careful. Lucky. You're on your best behavior in terms of word use.
Speaker 8: Okay, yep, yep, ye understandable.
Speaker 3: Take us through it made what happen pretty much.
Speaker 8: I was with this chick for about two years and believe they're not she's been doing it for the nine months of that two years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, how would you be?
Speaker 8: Oh well, I was distraught, to be honest. But the way I found out was I was on the snapchat one day I was at work, I think it was on my smoker or something, and one of my mates messaged me and said, oh, did you know your missus has been hanging out with so and so? And I was living with her at the time, so at the time I was like, nah, she's she didn't know him in bed? Are you on about? And then he's like, no, no, they're together right now. So I messaged him directly. I thought, I'm not going to message her, but if I message her, she's gonna tell me the opposite. She hasn't told me in nine months, and I'm obviously just going to have to find out another way. So I've said to him like, hey, mate, how are I have you been hanging around my missus? And the first thing he wrote was I didn't know she was in a relationship straight away, and it's it's just all alarm bells started ringing. I'm like, oh, here we go. So then I thought, all right, I'll wait till I get overnight and I'll asked her about it. And I've walked in the door and she still doesn't know what this right, and it's about six o'clock. I said to her, Look, do you know so and So She's like, no, no, no, I never heard of him, never seen him before. I got all that's strange because apparently you're hanging around him and no no, no, no, no, no no, whoever's said that? The talk the talking wat Yeah, and then I'm just.
Speaker 7: Up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, of course, of course I've been with her in about four months. It's been very hard. Don't get me wrong. When you break up with someone that the pain is just it's not really startling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, to form from ten years first, thank you so much for stopping by any conclusion. Do you tell someone Oh no, no, no thanks, I'll put this to you. What's the deal with the Umpires and the Adelaide Crows? I don't know what do I hate the cross?
Speaker 1: Why do they hate us so much?
Speaker 3: My gosh. So the latest, of course, is an incident involving ISAAC ranking ranking rather late in the game against the Gold Coast Sons, which the Crows lost by a point. So if it wasn't a mark, then it was a free kick, okay, because from Gold Coast perspective, Collins, you can't tackle a bloke middle who's trying to take a catch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, for goodness sake. And so the latest is the AFL have come out. As you would know from working yesterday Channel seven they came out and they said it was an error in the umpire froze, so that's on us. And then Tim Silver's from the Adelaid Football Club come out and said, cool, good, thanks, great. Acknowledgment doesn't help us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what was the point? Exact words? We once again find ourselves faced with an AFL acknowledgment of an umpiring error, but unfortunately and in reality, it is of no use or benefit to our club.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's like when you have an argument with your partner and they're like, I'm really sorry I did the wrong thanks.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, no, shit, cool, Now what can you fix it? Nope, can't do anything because over the past two seasons this has happened three times, and most notably towards the end of Round twenty three when Benke's clearly kicked the goal on the umpires called it was a touched ball via the post. Yeah, wasn't, and that probably costs the Crows the spot on the in the finals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, what's going on? Would you can understand how Crows fans would be incredibly frustrated Port fans frustrated for another reason, their team's just not playing very well. Yeah, but yeah, it's just there's been a succession of incidents that have really cost the Crows, and you can understand why the supporters are like, what's going on here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know that umpiring is really hard. It's really really tough. I can't do that anymore. I can't keep sticking out for the umpires and saying, look, they've got a lot on their plate. Yeah, I get it. We change the rules the most out of any professional sport probably in the world. Yeah, so it's probably confusing for the umpires. Yeah, but the whole I'm gonna put the whistle away. It's five minutes to go. I don't want to make a controversial call. Sometimes it's not making calls very controversial.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, Andrew Hayes. And what are they going to do without their number one supporter, because you like to dress up as a cheerleader when the umpires run out and just rah rah rah, you've been their biggest supporter for a very long time.
Speaker 3: Water am I wearing right now? Goat, I'm all white. I've got these tight little white shorts on and I've got my big yellow socks on. Go umpires. Such a good Christmas party too, By the way, the umpiring for fraternity. That's loose, it is. It's a little bit loose, so loose. Two years ago at the umpiring for Eternity Christmas party, we stayed up two quarters to nine that night. I couldn't get my rhythm back for weeks after that. Yeah, unbelievable scene.
Speaker 1: Instead of doing karaoke, you guys just pull out your whistles pretty much.
Speaker 3: Big time, really good times morning.
Speaker 5: The following segment is for mature audiences only and may contain how to all content, graphic language and nudity, not that you'll see it if easily offended, well, you're about to find out just how easily.
Speaker 1: Father.
Speaker 7: Jody.
Speaker 1: And is six.
Speaker 3: That time of the morning where maybe we are just a bit more riskape, maybe we are just a little bit bluer than usual. It's okay, CH's we'll straighten up at seven o'clock. Let's just get the stuff out of our systems.
Speaker 8: Are right?
Speaker 3: Sure? I think I've cracked it? What do you mean for all the fellows out there? Oh? Seeing there going? Well, how do we crack the code? And that is more mummy and daddy time?
Speaker 1: Oh and whatever you come up with.
Speaker 3: I study published in the Archives of Sexual behavior. My favorite journal, by the Way, found that when women take on most household chores, they may start seeing their husbands as dependents rather than equals, leading to reduced sexual desire. In short, the more housework women do, the less they have in intercourse.
Speaker 1: Well, Katie Perry said it best, didn't She didn't she? When she spoke about her husband, Orlando Bloom, she said, you do the dishes, then I'll do something for you in return, if you know what I mean. She would do something that makes him feel really, really nice in his loins.
Speaker 3: I think she did. She says, like and is like crazy, but all right.
Speaker 1: Sure, if that's the end result, then why not.
Speaker 3: The study suggests that the unequal division of labor creates feelings of imbalance and resentments, which can harm intimacy and overall relationships satisfaction. Do we need us to make sense?
Speaker 1: We need a whole study to determine this.
Speaker 3: Perhaps we probably not for the ladies, but perhaps we did for the men.
Speaker 1: Why I've said it once, I'll say it a thousand times. Why are you men so stupid? Do you know?
Speaker 3: Because I think we're I think it's in our heads that if we want to impress a later a lady. You've got to be you know, got the cheers old body and you've got to sort of strut around thing to.
Speaker 1: Do with that.
Speaker 3: It's not it's the small thing.
Speaker 1: Thank you very very much. Do something for me, or do something for you who knew.
Speaker 3: I didn't know, Na. But for me at home, it's doing all the choice you know it is. It's hard sometimes, like is it worth it if I could take the kids out for two or three hours and give my wife a genuine break. I know that when I come back it is good chance that something good's going to happen. But on top of that, it can't happen because kids are there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so now what do you do?
Speaker 1: My husband took my kid to a dance competition yesterday for about.
Speaker 4: Five hours and he still didn't get lucky. So that's why we're confused.
Speaker 3: I see, it's very confusing. You win some, you lose some, you probably lose more. Please gamble responsibility.
Speaker 4: Job job that is a good job.
Speaker 3: Monday morning joke, kick it off with some humor. That's the best way to kick off your working week. Who wants to go first? Is you produce them? You really set the bar low or high this week? What do you reckon?
Speaker 4: I think I've been good the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: That's true, you have been good good, and this is this is good? Will be the judger.
Speaker 2: What's the difference between a firefighter and the West Coast Eagles Football Club?
Speaker 3: I love these footy jokes. They're good.
Speaker 4: The firefighter actually climbs the ladder. That's good.
Speaker 1: She's found the formula. She's found a little niche.
Speaker 3: A nice little niche. Marker got one a bit longer, Okay. Horny gorilla sees a line bent over a small stream taking a drip, and just remember, by the way, it's the jungle. Okay, it's the jungle. Unfortunately, there's not many rules. So the gorilla runs up behind the line, grabs on and has his weight with him. The gorilla then takes off running with a very angry line on his heels. As they run through the jungle, the gorilla gets a bit of a lead and sees a British Safari camp ahead. So the gorilla enters the camp, grabs some kha kis that are out to dry, puts on some pants, a shirt and a hat, and he sits on a chair by the campfire and grabs a copy of the local paper, pretending to read so as to hide his face. The line enters the campsite and, let's add a huge roar, he yells, did anyone see a gorilla run through here? The gorilla, in full disguise calls out, you mean the one that had sex with the lion, and the line explains, oh my god, it's already in the paper. Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: So this guy sticks his head into a barber shop and asks how long before I can get a haircut? And the barber looks around the shop and he goes, oh, about two hours, and then the guy leaves. A few days later, the same guy sticks his head in the door and asks, hey, how long before I can get a haircut? And the barble looks around the shop again, and he's like, oh, I don't know about it. Two and a half hours, and the guy leaves. A week later, that same guy sticks his head into the barber shop and says how long until I can get a haircut? And the barble looks around the shop and he goes, oh, probably about an hour and a half. And the guy leaves again. And then the barber looks over at his friend in the shop and says, hey, Bill, follow that guy and see where he goes. In a little while, Bill comes back into the shop and he's laughing hysterically. The barber asked Bill, where did that guy go when he left here? And Bill looks at him and goes to your house. Discovered something about myself. I should never ever ever be allowed to open this mouth in a lift.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Well let's go for a ride.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what comes with me in lifts is just inane, stupid small talk.
Speaker 3: You can't you can't help it.
Speaker 1: I cannot. I cannot. It's out of control. And my husband's like, could you just shut your cake hole? Honestly, Like, especially when we're on holidays and I'm missing my kids, if someone gets into a lift with kids, then off, I go, oh, how old you? Oh? I've got three four children. But I've forgot then for a moment, and I just like, Greg just looks at me, like what is wrong with you?
Speaker 3: And also they're just as annoyed and scared as you are. They're like a snake.
Speaker 1: I get verbal diarrhea. So I was leaving Channel ten last week after work and it's on the fourth floor we share the fourth floor with a real estate agent called Owen's Cassilie, very prominent, very prominent. And so me and my mate from Channel ten get into the lift Johnny o'shay, and we're standing there. On that day, I'd had the misfortune of trying to find a stapler in the office and I couldn't find a stapler because for some reason, the stationary cupboard has dried up. But Channel ten so in more the real estate people from Owen's Cassilie, and they're dragging along a trolley full of like what appears to be really cool stuff. And I'm like, you'd have really good stationary there at Owen's Cassilie, wouldn't you know?
Speaker 3: That's that's not going to start. That's not the beginning of a meaningful relationship.
Speaker 1: And she looks at me and she's like, not really like that. And Johnny's in the back of the lift just like shrinking down.
Speaker 3: So You're like, oh, now what now?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 7: Now? What?
Speaker 3: Crazy weather? We're having?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: No, But they're not committed to stationary chat. So then I had to double down. I said, yes, I tried to find a stapless today. I found a staple but I didn't. I didn't have any staples in it, and she's just like, who is this crazyness? Finally, finally the lift hits the boom fall, we'll get out. I'm like, see you guys having good night. Johnny looks at me and he goes cool stationary chatte.
Speaker 3: Really what about as well? When it wasn't even on the ground floor, she found the strength to open up the lift with three fours. Okay, good nights level? Do you want to get it?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. There's such nice people that Owen's Caasoli and I'm.
Speaker 3: Any you blew it? You blew it too. By the way, you're the stationary girl. That's your nickname in amongst Owen's and Cassili office.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine the next day they've got it. Did you see that blonde girl extra, she's crappys Hey.
Speaker 3: Fun fact about that blonde girl, She's a genuine stapler enthusiast. Nova's birthday up next, thousand bucks up for grabs, just for having your birthday.
Speaker 1: We have a new public enemy number one here in South Australia. Gosh, were you watching the football last night?
Speaker 7: I was?
Speaker 3: And his name is Jack Higgins, very good class. More for for the Saints. Of course, I've been port Adelaid by seventeen points. Post game. In an interview, he said this, he plans for the week in Adelaide.
Speaker 6: No, I don't like our laid, so I'll probably be a room playing called you do the Boys.
Speaker 3: And I just thought, first of all, what the absolute heck Jack? And my brain went, did he just say that?
Speaker 1: I think you just did?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, sorry, let me play that again.
Speaker 4: An he plans for the week in Adelaide.
Speaker 6: No, I don't like Alaide, so I'll be your room playing called you do the voice.
Speaker 3: Not good enough?
Speaker 7: That's sorry.
Speaker 3: I can't do this anymore.
Speaker 1: So listen, gather around. Starts this week, right, everyone's going to start filtering into our beautiful state. We will be a gracious host, will be a beautiful host. We will bend over backwards for you when you come and to visit us.
Speaker 3: There's no question from Wednesday.
Speaker 1: From Wednesday right now. Though he's gone low, we're going to go lower. Yes, all right, all right mate. You don't like Adelaide, that's fine. We don't like Melpit.
Speaker 3: It's a good old fashioned low off there, I said, Yes.
Speaker 1: Okay, not a lot to love about sin Kilda. A lot of people sort of you know, shooting up in the streets and that sort of thing. A lot of ladies of the night in sin Kilda. A lot of things not to love about where young Jack's from. Isn't there?
Speaker 3: Not quite so saintly is it? Seculda?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: No interesting reading some of the comments. Of course, people have just gone to town. It's like, oh, when I had a look before in the General seven website there's are like six hundred corents people just going ah. Someone wrote mum still cuts his dinner up for him. Well, if he doesn't like Adelaide, neither does the umpiring department. Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 3: After a weekend a Victorian umpires it must be.
Speaker 1: Surely he's single was another one. He obviously prefers a grimy, filthy city. There we go, and this was my personal favorite. Clearly has never been to the woolshed.
Speaker 3: Spot on, because what's not to love about the bullshed?
Speaker 1: It's not to love about writing a mechanical bull on a Thursday.
Speaker 3: Night reached the Tuman and you're gonna love the wolfshed? All right? We put this out there Juts Thurday and twenty four ten. Tell us why you hate Melbourne? Go on, just give us some dot points. Why do you hate Melbourne? Thirday and twenty four ten? Can Iki get off? It's the weather? Oh my gosh, how could you front with the weather?
Speaker 1: I don't understand how it could be so hot and magnificent here in South Australia. They get our weather the next day.
Speaker 3: Or so when I do with that?
Speaker 4: If they mess it up?
Speaker 1: How do you stuff up this beautiful weather that we present to you on a platter.
Speaker 3: It's so beautiful and consistent here. Like, come on, guys, can I do another one calling their own city Melbourne? Melbourne? It's Melbourne.
Speaker 1: It's not Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Hey guys, it's coming to your life from Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Come and have a latte in Melbourne. No, it's an e Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Oh please join the pylon because it's a good old fashioned low off Thurday and twenty four ten. What do you hate about Melbourne? Thank you very much Jack Higgins for igniting this because we need to win this low off before we straighten things up like you said it Wednesday, and when we open up the gates together around best call this morning score yourself some tickets to see thun Birds take on the Swifts. That would be a very good game.
Speaker 1: Going to be a blockbuster, actually to form signs of the competition only realm one. That's okay, that's fine, Yeah, give us called thirteen and twenty four ten. Let's pile on here. Okay on Wednesday, we'll be lovely, we'll be kind, welcome to our beautiful city. But to day, no stuff it, let's go. Do you hate Melbourne?
Speaker 3: Third on twenty fourteen gives a call if you're watching Port Adelaide, be security. Yesterday he saw the saintsman by seventeen points. Book Jack Higgins was very very good, played a great game of football, and then just really offended an entire state when he said this in terms of what he was going to do during gather round.
Speaker 6: He plans for the week in Adelaide. No, I don't like our Laide, so I'll bobably be room playing calls you do the boys?
Speaker 3: Collectively? I think all of our brains went. Did he just offend an entire state?
Speaker 1: And let's not forget an entire state that he's got to now spend a whole weekend because they don't go back the Saints. It's got to walk around the streets of Adelaide.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, I feel like South Stralian's as a whole. We're very very we're very hospitable and we're lovely people. But if you if you come on us, we will come back you three times. It's hard and we will cut you. Sorry, sorry, sorry, it's sorry. Patriot, I'm patriotic.
Speaker 1: Okay, produce the molly. I've never been scared of him in my wife.
Speaker 3: Look on your face there the burst of bloodvest marble and it's gracious.
Speaker 1: So yes, why we will be nice and kind of welcoming this week. Not right now, not right now. Jack's brought out the worst of us. So if you're going to go ask Jack, we'll go you right on back. What do you hate Melbourne thirteen twenty four ten, So on you from Hope Valley go, oh the traffic sucks sick god, spot on, that's terrific. And also, could you put your airport a little bit further from everywhere we need to go in your state?
Speaker 3: The airport might as well be located in South Australia, So.
Speaker 1: True, okay, Teagan? What do you hate about Melbourne?
Speaker 7: Go?
Speaker 1: Everyone just walks.
Speaker 8: Across the road if there's no one's being run over yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what a genuine arrogant bunch. Yeah, what an obnoxious bunch of people.
Speaker 1: Christine. What do we hate about Melbourne?
Speaker 3: The tolls are on the highways and you can't get.
Speaker 5: Off the highways.
Speaker 3: Yea, you end up back in South Australia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stupid, we're ragging on Melbourne. You like everything, but in particular it's the first place of the hipsters.
Speaker 3: Bloody there's been born and bred and Melbourne.
Speaker 1: They love it. Okay, finish the parle on Forest Angela morning.
Speaker 7: They can drive faster in the school zone that they can on their freeways.
Speaker 3: Ah, there you go.
Speaker 7: That's a funny way that stop start. It's twenty k' is at the.
Speaker 3: Most over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the traffic is awful.
Speaker 3: Seriously, a bunch of clowns. I think it's time to grow up with Melbourne. It's okay, absolute just sorry, you know, I'm fired up. Yeah, I really take this place really quite personal.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you know when someone comes over to your house and they're like, hey, you know, we're coming to visit for a week. What can I bring? I will say this to Melbournians. Bring a good attitude.
Speaker 3: That's all we need very much, so well done.
Speaker 1: Don't need chocolates, a flowers, just a really good solid attitude. Thank you.
Speaker 3: We might give Stu from Hundorf these tickets that the Thunderbirds I reckon because the birthplace of the hipster. You've got a lot to answer for Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, last a sucking winkers.
Speaker 3: Jack Higgins, grow up. Okay, that's what we're going to say. That is it for us, Jody and Hazy on over nine to one nine. It's been a hell of a morning that.
Speaker 1: It's been a big morning. Sometimes we like to peel back the curtains here at the Jody and Hazy show. And you this morning were very aggressively and passionately singing Empire State of Mind by Alicia Keys. And at that moment sound guy Todd walks into the boardroom, our temporary boardroom here that is masquerading as a studio, an operational one at that and your face when he springs you singing and now your renew ya is incredible.
Speaker 3: Okay, guilty A passionate Alisia Keys fan right here. Oh okay, really humor, I.
Speaker 1: Know I know, hey, thanks for piling on to the Melbournie Ins today. If you ask a little bit earlier, they got Jack Higgins from Sequilda. Had to crack at Adelaide and said he hates it, so he's just going to stay in his room and play Call of Judy all week. Okay, good on you, Jack.
Speaker 3: We got him though, we got him, good stuff. Guys, see you tomorrow.