Speaker 1: Lord, this is Outside, Good morning, and welcome to Outsiders, the show that is to woke identity, politics and political correctness on steroids. What Kamala Harris is to ensuring trust in the integrity of the US electoral system by carefully explaining why Americans don't need voter identification here she was back in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: I don't think that we should underestimate what that could mean, because in some people's mind that means, well, you're going to have to zero oxers, our photocopy, your idea to send it in to proof you are who you are.
Speaker 3: Okay, find to us precisely why that is a problem, Madam Vice President.
Speaker 2: Well, there are a whole lot of people, especially people who live in rural communities, who don't. There's no Kinkles, there's no Office MAX near them. People have to understand that when we're talking about voter id laws, be clear about who you have in mind and what would be required of them to prove who they are.
Speaker 4: Sorry, run that past us again, Kabla.
Speaker 2: Of course people have to prove who they are, but not in a way that makes it them almost impossible for them to prove who they are.
Speaker 1: Right and since Biden took off, as twenty million people, according to Donald Trump, illegal immigrants with no ID have poured into the United States thanks to her and Joe Biden. What could possibly go wrong? As we wait November sixth to find out, let's grab the latest outside of his news. Well, King Charles is in town. How exciting We're excited, reader to have King Charles in town. Welcome to King Charles, Welcome to Camilla. I hope you're both well in watching Outsiders, which of course you are. You're on it, your highness.
Speaker 3: Oh well, yes, I'm beside myself with excitement. Look, I'm not going to feign excitement. I'm not a Republican, I'm not a monarchist. I think it's a system that serves us well, so I'd rather stay with it. The Republicans cannot come up with a model that is better than what we currently have. But that doesn't mean I'm out there waving British Union Jack flags or celebrating King Charles's presence in the country.
Speaker 5: But I do think.
Speaker 3: That it is a poor look that we've got so many state premiers who are just not even making themselves available for a meeting with the King. This might be his only visit to Australia.
Speaker 4: Is a politics, It's total politics. It's an incredibly poor taste. Remember all of these state premiers, they are all officers, They're all ministers of the crown, right, all of our ministers are ministers of the crown. And for them to sort of artfully snub the sovereign in this way, I think is incredibly poor taste. I think it's playing to a left wing base that has a problem not just with the monarchy but with tradition, but with the institutions of our democracy and with frankly modern post settlement Australia itself. I really think that you need to look at this as part of a much bigger program of the left attacking institutions. Now, Rita, I know you said just now that you're not a committed monarchist, you're not a committed republican. You think that the system works, and yes, that is absolutely correct. But also I do think that one of the great cases for being a monarchist in Australia is that institutional stability which we have, which does work. And you know we've talked about four years. If you've been watching this program at home, for years. You know that what we talk about here is the salami strategy by which the left slices off Oh well, wish to have you know, a leader here in Austra, oh wishes, and then before you know it, the whole joint's gone.
Speaker 1: It's more important. Sorry I may, I'll just say that what you said before is one hundred percent correct. So Winston Churchill famously said that democracy isn't great, but it's way better than all the alternatives, and exactly the same can be said for the constitutional monarchy. It ain't perfect, but it's way way better than all the alternatives, as the Republicans have repeatedly failed to come up with anything that is even vaguely acceptable. And the key point, James, is that having a monarch, and particularly having a monarch who is overseas on the other side of the planet, means that he denies that power he or she the queen before him, denies that power at the top of our structure to anybody else. Well, you don't get Malcolm Turnbulls as the president. You don't get Kevin rag or anybody else sitting as the president. You get someone who is completely independent. But that is why the key to the success of the constitutional monarchy is that the monarch himself or herself must, at all costs and at all personal costs, remain above politics. And the biggest danger is that King Charles and his son Prince William keep flirting with woke ideology, unaware or maybe aware that it is socialist left wing policy that they are flirting with. And that is the real danger that the monarchy has to come to grips with. They must stop being woke, James, you must.
Speaker 4: Be the monarchy must be nonpartisan completely. I mean.
Speaker 1: Problem.
Speaker 3: But I would argue that King Charles hasn't just flirted, but as Prince Charles he was deeply political on multiple issues, from climate change to Middle East relations, to all sorts of issues.
Speaker 5: And always sometimes on the fringes of the left.
Speaker 3: You look at some of the things he has said and written, so that I worry about Prince William, sadly is also following in those footsteps. He has been less political as King, thank god, but there's still does talk about investigating reparations and.
Speaker 5: Slave He's still there.
Speaker 3: He's still in that circle where he's getting advice from the very worst people he should be getting advice.
Speaker 1: The problem is James. It was Prince Charles who was out there selling the Great Reset, remember that nonsense from their World Economic Forum a few years ago about how we're going to rebuild all our lives. Note. So he's been an advocate for openly. Sure correct that his king has done less of that, but he's still been there. He's still been doing and he's very all that stuff.
Speaker 4: His very Look, he's very poorly advised by his advisors in the palace if he does this, because you know it, the old way that the monarchy maintains its support is by being over and above politics and not getting down into the nitty gritty of this or that woke cause of the week. But I just want to bring it back to Australia here. You know, the key is the people who are pushing a republic here they do not want there to be no sort of sovereign power. They just want it to be their own kind of local aristocracy, of the sort of Peter Fitzsimon's types, of Malcolm Turble types. And you know we saw them coalesce and come together during the Voice. The Australian people rejected that vision, that sort of c sweet wokeness you know, but they see themselves as kind of a new aristocracy and they feel like they are terribly denied that because they're Australian and not British. And you know, one of the things that I always find fascinating is for all of the you know, supposed egalitarian talk of this class, how much they obsess over gongs and all sorts of things like that. You know, how often do they lose their mind where the wrong sort of person gets an AO. They think it's all for them, that's right, that's what they want to that's what they want here. They want to ditch the monarchy so that they can create their own woke aristotra.
Speaker 1: Well back in nineteen ninety nine, when we had the republic reference and brilliant work by Professor David Flynt and others who actually went up and fought against his everyone said, it's all going to happen. It's all gonna happen. There's definitely going to be a republic. And the moment for me when I realized that absolutely no way do we want a republic was when Malcolm Turnbull was asked who would be good to be the President of the of Australia. And Malcolm Turnble said, well, I was at the dinner party last night in Balmain and all the people there. You know, there was Rachel Ward and Brian Brown, they'd be good. Or there was Thomas Kanneely, he'd be good. So this is you're right. They had their own aristocracy lined up ready to go. And that is why it's so critical that we do not have a republic in this country. We keep the monarchy. Prince. But King Charles flirted again reads it with them with politics when the other day he said I'm not going to use the term walk about when I'm in Australia. Bad advice. Again, as James was saying, King Charles walk about as a perfectly acceptable term, there's no reason. In fact it's a great Aussie term, and there's no reason to bout the wokeness of the elites who tell you, oh no, no, no, that's racist or whatever. But James is right that they're the salami thing. All they're trying to do, James is they failed with the Voice, but the voice was The plan was to follow the Voice with a republican referendum that would have introduced republic to Australia. They've ignored the voice. They're carrying on as per usual, and they're ignoring the fact that Australians don't want to republic. They're just carrying on it. That's why the premiers aren't turning up button we're the King, because they're already as far as they're concerned, on their way to introducing republic. It's a disgrace and the Australian people have to stop these lass I can't.
Speaker 3: See them introducing a referendum because they know it would fat and.
Speaker 1: They don't bother so they just don't turn up to meet the King. They just denigrate the King.
Speaker 4: They denigrate the monarchy. They've ended, you know, Matt Fistleswaite's position as the Assistant Minister for the Republics. That's God. So we no longer have an Assistant Minister for the republic. So that's the first thing just to think about on the mechanics of this. But you know, again, all of these things, remember there's a much broader program and you always have to over They always introduce these each one of these little things in very reasonable terms. Oh but wouldn't it be nice to have this, wouldn't it be nice to have that? But then as a whole. You know, where this is also really important is that because there's such a press against things like free speech, things even like you know, the real threat to democracy isn't from the right, it's from the left. We all know this here, you know, the real threat to treating people as individuals and not you know, as a member of an identity group. All of that comes from the left. And once they ditch, if they were to successfully ditch our ties to the birthplace of modern democracy Britain, you know, and our common law, then suddenly all of the institutions that make Australia and have made Australia, and god willing will continue to make Australia a great parliamentary democracy, everything else will suddenly be on board absolutely.
Speaker 1: And what King Charles really should be doing, forget about climate change and walk abouts and all the rest of it. What King Charles really should be saying is I am the heir to the Magna Carta. You have me in place to guarantee the freedom of every Australian citizen. That is why I am King Charles, and that is why I'm here to guarantee the freedom of every one of my subjects. And that Parliament can never overreach itself.
Speaker 4: That is what.
Speaker 1: Magna Carta was all about. That is what the history of British the British monarch in the British Westminster Parliamentary system that we were lucky enough to inherit is all about. And that is what King Charles should be saying. And by the way, if you do happen to see King Charles, say to him thank you for coming walk about to Australia because he needs to hear it from Australian's rita.
Speaker 5: Ah, he does need to hear that.
Speaker 3: But I don't think we're going to get through that in a circle he has which advises him to just and brak every woke cause and make sure he appeases the far left who will never accept the monarchy. They're always trying to appeal to people who are not going to support them. But I think Australians are happy to have the King in town.
Speaker 5: It's a short visit.
Speaker 3: His program's quite light, which I think tells you that health battle is ongoing and he is perhaps not in the best health. So that to me is another reason why the Premier is should actually make themselves available. This may be their only chance to greet the King in their own cities.
Speaker 4: But imagine just just you know, vising out on this, you know, just simply because oh, you know, some lefties in Balman make it annoyed able. It's just so petty.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about Dan Andrews. You know why I'm speaking about lefties and suddenly I'm speaking about Dan Andrews. Rita, your former premier has a new gig, a new job. He's got a new statue coming up for they We're.
Speaker 5: All excited about the statue.
Speaker 1: Job as well, since Jeff Kenned, among others, is less than impressed. What is his new job?
Speaker 3: Real well, he has been appointed chair of a key youth mental health institute. And that is even I think neutral people in Victoria raising an eyebrow to that this is a man who imposed six crippling, devastating lockdowns in Victoria. We had schools closed for a long periods of time. We had skate parks closed, we had obstructions placed on skate parks so the kids couldn't skate their playgrounds. So there was enormous mental health damage that was inflicted on young people in Victoria as a result of these policies and to have the man who was at the head of the government now appointed as the chair of a key youth health institute I think is just absurd.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean putting Dan Andrews's name next to any sort of mental health gig, you know. I mean, it's like giving Styalin a free speech award, you know. I mean, like, seriously, we've got back to and like I've been thinking about twenty twenty and twenty one and just all the insanity that we had to go through. Rida said it perfectly. They kept kids locked up and youth mental health everywhere they did. This went off a cliff.
Speaker 3: But Victoria in particular, I remember we had kids, and it's always been memory hold because I think it's so many people went along with this insanity that they're kind of ashamed of it. So it's never talked about. People have just forgotten things.
Speaker 5: You remember.
Speaker 3: I remember mentioning remember when kids had to change clothes on the pavement because they brought in a room all that you had to if you enter a shop.
Speaker 5: So kids, what did my clothing?
Speaker 3: Had to try on the clothes on the pavement because they didn't went double vax.
Speaker 5: We're talking about teenagers.
Speaker 4: This was the demonization of youth, young people. Kids who were the least susceptible to COVID were the ones who were treated as vectors of disease. And this message that you are bad, You're a vector of disease. You could kill Gramma if you don't follow these rules that hit a lot of kids really really hard.
Speaker 5: Thirteen and over you had.
Speaker 1: To be and what they did in the school, and simply the idea we should we don't have it, but we won't play it. But the real that we often play. You of all the worst successes of police brutality during dan Andrews's rule in victory, absolutely disgusting stuff, throwing people to the ground, stomping them on their head, rifle butting them. They had disgusting stuff. The idea that Andrew dan Andrews should be pushed off to China where he can sit around with Zi Jinping and reminisce about the good old days in COVID. Other than that, let's forget about him. We want nothing more to do with that loke. It's an absolute disgrace whoever gave him this job, Shame on you at utter an absolute disgrace, and an insult, the absolute insult to everybody who suffers from any form of mental health to have Dan Andrews anywhere near associated with them or that topic. Pauline Hanson is rightly upset because these land transfers that are going on in Queensland Native Title here we go again, are handing over land to indigenous corporations. People think, oh, this is nice, We're handing the land back to the indigenous Australians from two hundred and fifty years ago. No we're not. We're handing chunks of land over chunks of real estate to corporations. We'll talk to Warren Mundan about this later in the show. Corporations who sit there grab hold of this package of parcel of land under the guise that this is somehow anti racism or some nonsense like that. We're talking Grace and Pauline Hanson is rightly furious about it.
Speaker 3: Well, we're talking about two hundred and ten hectes, so we're not talking about just you know, a couple.
Speaker 5: Of building blocks.
Speaker 3: This is a significant parcel of land in Tobia. It's going to the bigger more Native Title Aboriginal Corporation. And there's talk that that tribe hasn't had a presence in that town since the late nineteen sixties, so that in itself is questionable. And I think Australians I've woken up to what's happening in that space.
Speaker 5: I think the referendum had a lot to do with that.
Speaker 3: A lot of Australians are n't aware of how much of the country has transferred ownership in this manner, and I think that's one of the positives out of the referendum, is that there's far more awareness, there's far more concern about what's happening.
Speaker 1: We're doing jacks well.
Speaker 4: I mean, the thing is that you know, this is going against the message of the referendum, which is number one, we don't want this sort of thing. But it also goes against what Indigenous leaders have been telling us for a long time, people like Ward Mundane just in the Praise that the real key to advancement for Indigenous Australians, the Aboriginal austraiands is private individual ownership. It is not the collective ownership. That is not the road to prosperity.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and well, maybe while King Charles is going walk about, he could walk to Oolaru, formerly known as Airs Rock and reminisce that he was allowed to walk up with Princess Diana on Airs Rock several years ago, but now he is no longer allowed to That is how progress is operated in Australia. Now let's go to London to chat to Brendan O'Neill. Great to chat to you. As always chief political writer at Spike. You must subscribe to Spike Online. Great reading every week there or every day. Brendan. We've great to see you, We've had You've got a great book out which is all about October seventh. So I just quickly want to ask you before we get onto the fact that the premiers here have all snubbed our monarch, what about What do you make about this news overnight that the Malaysian Premiere and whatever his name is, has basically come out and condemned the killing of yah Ya Sinoa, the leader of Hamas. What did you make of that? So basically the prime Minister of Malaysia is supporting Humas in effect, what do you make of it?
Speaker 6: I mean, it's shocking but not surprising. And you know what, He's not the only one in London. We've seen people basically crying in the streets today because Simwa was killed, and online we're seeing leftists saying, you know, he was a great man and he fought to the bitter end, etcetera, etc. All this praise for a guy who was essentially a fascist. He was a modern day Nazi, who was driven by a violent hatred for Jews and who organized the largest massacre of Jews since the Holocaust. You know, in my view, if anyone deserved to die in this twenty first century, it was him. His death is a cause of celebration. I think it is good for Israeli's and it is good for Palestinians who will have the boot of hermass tyranny slightly lifted off their neck. So I think anyone who's mourning his death is that's a red flag. That's the red flag to end red flags.
Speaker 1: And that's end. Why Imrahim, of course, the Prime ministerday of Malaysia Rita.
Speaker 3: Again, moving on to the US, I'm interested in your thoughts on that race and what it means not just for America but the West in general, and this philosophy we're seeing from the Democrats under Biden, arguably Andrew Obama as well, and certainly would be followed under a Harris administration if she were to win.
Speaker 6: If Kamala Harris wins, we are doomed. America is doomed, and the world is doomed. I don't think the world can survive four years of President Harris. I just don't think we'll make it through. You know, she is asked for us. She is you know, people talk about Biden being on another planet. At least he has the excuse of being old and infirm. What's her excuse, you know, apart from the fact that she seems to drink a lot, but she often doesn't make sense. She rambles, She is incoherent. We don't quite know what she believes. We don't she's in capable of explaining to us what her policies would be. I think it disasked her if she gets into the White House. And you know the thing that everyone said about Trump when he ran for the second time, everyone said, if he gets in a second time, the world will go to rack and ruin. In fact, the world went to rack and ruin under Biden. It was under the Democrats that war has exploded in Europe, in the Middle East. You know, under Trump, things were relatively settled. So under the Democrats, the world has gone in a bad direction, and I think it will get worse if Kamala Harris gets in.
Speaker 4: Well, Brendan, I mean you said for a moment ago that you didn't really know. Nobody really knew what Kamala Harris was on about and what her policies are. But I would put to you that on three key issues, immigration and the regularization of illegals to create a new class of voter, on free speech, which she's already said she wants limits on, and on the Supreme Court, which is the big check on congressional executive power, she would change all of those things. So, I know, Bread, I mean, what do you think about that? Because I feel like there's a real, concrete program that's out there staring us in the face if only we care to look at it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, when her policies do slip out, when they do kind of league through all the nonsense that she speaks, they are it is terrifying, no question about that. She is awful on freedom of speech. She's not listening to the American people, on the issue of immigration, on the issue of the border and people's desire for better control of the border. She's not listening to people on that. And also her identity politics is incredibly worrying. I can't believe that the other day she said that there is Russian interference in this election, that old chestnut, and that it's been targeted at black men. You know, here's a woman who claims to speak on behalf of ethnic minorities, essentially saying that black men are being brainwashed by Russians. You know, call me old fashion, but that sounds a tad racist if you ask me. So that identity politics as well, that very divisive pork barrel politics in a modern form. That is also a destructive policy of hers, which I think will make American more divided. So what we do know of her policy is terrible. What we don't know is scary because who knows what she'd do if she got into power.
Speaker 1: Now, Brendan, I want to play you a bit of a Sky News Britain. Not often we play them, but here you go. They were equally appalled as people here are about the fact that all our premiers from all our states refuse to meet. Come along and meet the King and Queen. Here you go, have a listen.
Speaker 7: There's a reception in Canberra for the King, and none of the political leaders of the eight states and territories here are attending. Their no show has been dubbed a royal snub.
Speaker 1: I love the royal family.
Speaker 8: How that does personal thing?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 9: Gregma loved it so here it's awesome.
Speaker 10: I think it's just outdated.
Speaker 7: I think it's a very classist and imperialist system.
Speaker 1: I think it's fantastic. I'm glad that they are part of us, We're part of them.
Speaker 4: It is stable.
Speaker 9: Are like their stability.
Speaker 1: Brendan the Poms have always been fascinated by how down Under we treat the King and Queen. Has it been received in Britain?
Speaker 6: People here are pretty shocked that all six premiers are not bothering to show up for this event in Canberra. It is not going down very well over here. And you know, even I'm a Republican, I am not a fan of the monarchy. I was a fan of Queen Elizabeth. I thought she was a great person, not so much of Charles. But I do think that if you are a premier in a country in which Charles is the head of state, you should make an effort to go and attend this event that is just good manners. You know, even I wouldn't snub the King if I'd been invited to meet him, and I'm a Republican through and through, so I do think it comes off very badly for these premiers that they are not bothering to do something that I think most of OSSI's even some Republican assis think is a good thing for them to have done. It really makes Australian look bad, I think.
Speaker 1: And back in Britain, Brendan, Keir Starmer has removed, along with Margaret Thatcher and others. He's removed the portrait of Shakespeare. Now he lost me at thatcherw was furiously removed Thatscher at Shakespeare. Give me a break, Brendan, What is going on with Keirth Starren? One hundred days in office? How have they been disastrous?
Speaker 6: This is the worst one hundred days of a government ever, complete disaster. They have been covered in sleeves. It's been a chaotic government. There have been riots, there's been the clampdown on the riots. There's been a tax on freedom of speech. They've backtracked on lots of their manifesto pledges and now they are taking down portraits of some of the greatest Britons that ever lived from Downing Street. So Shakespeare has been taken down, Sir Walter Rally, Elizabeth the Gladstone Thatcher, I mean, the people who made this country. And when you have a government that is ashamed of the country that it governs, a government that looks with horror at the history of the nation that they are in charge of, that is really quite terrifying actually, and it really I think it points to a massive divide between the elites and ordinary people. Where you have the elites having this shamefaced attitudes towards modern Britain and the history of Britain, whereas I think ordinary people have a take great pride in this country, great pride in people like Shakespeare, the most important writer that ever lived, and they think that pride should be shown in Downing Street as well.
Speaker 4: James, Well, this brings us back to something that we were talking about at the start of the conversation, and it you know, there's a DoD line connection, I think between this and the lionization of Sinowak that we have seen on the streets and on social media. And I want to get your opinion on this because you know, for decades. For one hundred years, we've seen the left lion eyes, your chase, your castros, your mouths, and now your Arafats and your sin Wars. How much of this, you know was a guy like Sinwa? How much of that as Andy Semitism? But how much of that do you think is actually really because he represents standing up against the West in terms of this whole you know, decolonizing narrative that has so infected academia and many of our institutions. That's exactly what it is.
Speaker 6: I think the anti Israel psychosis that is gripping a lot of institutions in the West is really an extension of their anti Westernism and even their anti civilizing at their turn against civilization itself. You know, we have a real problem in Europe of the Islamo Left, this unholy alliance between radical Islamists and the modern day left, and it really came to a head over the Gaza issue and the Hamas issue and following the death of Simwa. And I think what these two movements share in common, radical Islamists and the modern Left is just a burning, boiling contempt for the West itself, for the values of Western civilization. For the virtues of the Enlightenment, and it is that drive against modernity that brings these two forces together. And I think challenging them is such an important thing to do right now.
Speaker 1: And Brendan, you've got your book out at the moment about October the seventh, we'll just put that up on the screen because that follows on from basically your thoughts on how October seventh has played out in the West. Just tell us a little bit about the book.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So the book is essentially about all those things. It's about how the West failed the moral test of seventh of October. How instead of standing in solidarity with Israel and the victims of the pogrom, many people in the West took the side of the pogamists. They marched in tandem with her Mass. They took the side of the mass murderers. That's what we saw on our campuses, on our streets, in some of the newspapers. So I really just remind people of how that happened and tried to explain why it happened, and I make the case for standing shoulder to shoulder with the Jewish state and standing up for Western values.
Speaker 3: And her Mass knew that was going to happen, because they knew doing what they did on October seven was going to see in almighty response from Israel that they could not match Israel.
Speaker 5: They were going to be decimated.
Speaker 3: And yet they knew that in the West there was going to be an uprising against Israel.
Speaker 5: How did they count on that?
Speaker 3: Because it took a lot of people in the West fire surprise, but the Islamists knew it was there.
Speaker 1: They knew how weak the West is.
Speaker 6: Brendan, Oh, absolutely, they were counting on it. They were counting on these upper middle class twits going onto the streets and singing the praises of her Mass. They knew it was going to happen. And you know, there's this gross symbiotic relationship now between her Mass and the Western left because her Mass, the reason her Mass is letting this war drag on even though it can never win, is because it knows that every dead Palestinian will be held up by these Western activists as proof of how evil Israel is. And in fact, Simwa shortly before he died, he said, we need more and more Palestinian martyrs because that will hurt Israel. So this is a movement that doesn't care about killing Israelis, as we know, doesn't even care about dead Palestinians, and in fact wants to give more dead Palestinians to these Western activists who march through the streets like idiots every weekend. So that relationship between her Massi's bloodthirstiness and the desire of these Western activists to demonstrate their virtue to the world through the issue of Palestine, that's a very intimate relationship now, and it's a very gross one.
Speaker 1: As well well. Brendan, always great to chat you. I urge people to read your book. Urge you to urge. Here we go there it is after the Pogrom by Brendan O'Neil, So you can order that, please do. Great writer and a great thinker, and great to have you as always on outside as Brendan, thanks so much and we'll chat soon. And next time Brendan's out in Australia, will go walk about together through Sydney after Bretman got plan and be joyce. Lots more happening here on Outsiders, akinetic.
Speaker 3: Watching Outsiders with your hosts led by Rowan Dean, James Morrow, and I'm Rita Panna here now.
Speaker 5: The footy season may be over, but that doesn't.
Speaker 3: Mean the wokeers sporting league in the country, the AFL and it's sickopantic media won't be virtue signing the tiny tiny hat's out at every given opportunity. Oh yes, the miserable moners have been out in force this week. Greater Western Sydney's wacky Wednesday antics, including a skit involving a blow up doll, saw their easily spooked football world in a spin.
Speaker 5: And the clueless joyleist Karen.
Speaker 3: Brigade, who think they speak for all women kinds similarly triggered. Never mind that this end of year celebration for the Giants was a private affair, behind closed doors and away from the public. It seems a bar staff member feeling a grieve is grounds for big fines suspensions.
Speaker 5: Heck, why stop there?
Speaker 3: Why don't we just a tar and f that the leadership group just to drive the point home. So an off color act involving a blow up doll is the grievous offense that so multiple players punished with two to four week suspensions and five thousand dollar fines. In total, six players were suspended and seven fined. There's unconfirmed scuttle about that the aggrieved BA staff member wasn't even present for this inappropriate skit, but saw it on CCTV footage, which would make the whole saga that much more ridiculous. Folks have to learn that being offended doesn't necessarily mean you're right. It just means you're offended. People get offended by all sorts of things. Unoffended by Rowan's awful, awful musical choices on this program, James's tie collection upsets me.
Speaker 5: Some people just live to be offended. And for the record, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not defending the behavior of the giants, mainly because right now we still don't know precisely what was involved in this skit what happened, other than it was perfectly legal but in poor taste. It's a little sad that I need to point this out, but people are allowed to behave in poor taste at a private function when nothing illegal took place. Even the normally spineless and painfully woke. AFL Players Association released a statement on Friday slamming the league for its treatment of the GWS players. It argued the sanctions were disproportionate, that the players were interviewed without independent support, were given unreasonable time frames to respond, and the AFL did not make relevant materials available to them, and that the process lacked procedural fairness, and procedural fairness is critical to ensuring integrity and confidence in AFL processes.
Speaker 5: But the absurdity did not end there.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, the gw S Giants women's team played a woful game in the AFL W, which seems to be as much a leftist political movement as a sporting organization. The AFLW Giants lost to Hawthorne by a big margin. They only scored three goals in the whole game, going down sixty one to twenty four to Hawthorne, and immediately it was the men's teams that were blamed for the loss. You see, according to the coach, the female players have sustained emotional damage. Just hearing about this end of season party, he said, there's a big emotional toll that is on just that whole playing group, everyone inside the footy club with the actions of what happened.
Speaker 5: You see a lot of emotional.
Speaker 3: Fatigue, probably late in the game. But I was so proud they came out and played a strong brand of footy. What an absolute clown show. You think the AFLW Giants would be more concerned about why they only kicked three goals in a whole game, or why they only drew a thousand people to their last home game a week ago before the AFL and its miserable band of leftist feminists male and female.
Speaker 5: Causing offense is the unforgivable sin.
Speaker 3: These are the types of people who can't tell you what a woman is, that never say anything consequential about issues that really matter, like the levels of domestic violence and indigenous communities, and who think sex work is empowering, but they feel outraged on behalf of a blow up doll. They argue that that act with the blow up doll sexualizes woman and that's unacceptable. I guess I'd prefer the Giants to have their wacky Wednesday at a strip club with real women being sexualized.
Speaker 1: Fantastic reader, sports and blow up dolls and all sorts of political incorrectness there on outside as you get the lot, Thank you reader, that's superb joining us out is Barnaby Joyce. Great to have you here, Barnaby very much for having me. Yeah, lots happening. Let's kick off with Peter Dutton's clash with the A b C. So just have a quick look at what happened early the last majority of the public in colleague.
Speaker 4: Support well, how do you know that they don't. Well, I have.
Speaker 11: Spoken to a number of them.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen you spoken to a single member of the public.
Speaker 1: Shame.
Speaker 12: Look, I understand the position of the ABC. The ABC has an ideological position because that's an issue for you. I don't I don't really care. I'm not interested in the politics at the ABC. You could all be advocates and play your games.
Speaker 1: Now by I love that Kiver and before that Trump. You've got these conservative leaders you've done it all your career, who stand up to journalists, particularly the left wingers. Tell her, what did you think?
Speaker 9: I want to know why we're paying one point one billion dollars a year to an organization that wants to talk to about three percent of Australia. That's what annoys me. I don't mind them having ray, but lefties that's not your all out, you know. I listened to Philip Adams myself. I thought he was very erudite, probably had a really good production team, But where was the rabbit right wing person? Why is it that only one section of Australia gets tax?
Speaker 1: Sorry, you're suggesting Patricia Carvilis is not a rabbit right winger?
Speaker 9: I know, I know BK quite while well, I think even PK would admit that. You's probably from the left.
Speaker 1: But who is?
Speaker 9: Namely the under The one that was closest was on Radio National between the lines with Switzer. Now Tom would have been a right winger. He's gone. So name me in this one point one billion dollar a year organization. One right winger.
Speaker 1: Okay, but what's the coalition going to do about it? For ten years in office, you've never done anything about it. Why are you not going to the election and saying we're going to put the ABC on a Netflix subscription model. We're going to give the staff there their own shares, they can do whatever. It will be on private, Prince private, you know, free market principles. Net subscribers will go to. You can be as do as rabbit as you want. If you attract the viewers, you will be successful.
Speaker 9: Okay, Well, there's a couple of things you might find that the owners of this mass head get worried if we start saying we're going to have another advertiser in the marketplace. They don't particularly like that idea because they say drag's eyeballs away. If they actually the ABC actually got their act together and were competent, that could be an issue. But I think you're right in saying that people have this fear. You know, we don't want to fight the ABC or the AMA when we go to an election when you really should be fighting both. And that's a discussion. I think the Expensure Review Committee, which determines all funding, will as they always do, regardless, we'll have it in regard how this goes forward. But the ABC should just take their own future into their own hands and realize that if what they're going to do is not be reporters, but the ajohn provocateurs actually go to doorstops with their own political views, which manifestly are being expressed in the questions they asked, rather than looking for information and expressing their views, then they're going to not just clear the r of politicians, but of a whole section of Australia. I say you should be asking for information, not participating in the debate. If you want to participate in the debate, put your name on about paper and get yourself into politics.
Speaker 1: That's how you do it.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, like you know, we just look at the last say year or so of behavior by the ABC and also there ratings radio national ratings in the Twitter. But we've seen everything from all of the scouts around four Corners to the camping out of the driveway with eco activists of the Woodside Petroleum CEO in Wa. The Morrison government increased their budget, which I found, you know, pretty strange. It seems like, you know, at a top management level, there are so many issues here that the police really needs a cleanout.
Speaker 9: And you look at things that are there at the moment. And of course there's one something I've been banging on about, the intermittent power basically swindle, this massive swindle on the Australian taxpayer, which is just there's glaring at you like we are ripping you off, we are ripping you off. Yet the ABC won't go anywhere near it, you know, and you say, you've got an organization, You've got this cabal of billionaires wanting to create a vital part of your life, which is electricity, and make it their product. You have to buy it their price and don't believe it's worth investigating. Oh no, no, it's deny it. I believe in intimate power. I mean it's it's like they had this and then the Heston Russell issue where Heston Russell came out and said what you what you put out? There was just a lie that I was there. I got my body Camaron it there was one shot fired. It was a warning shot and you've got seven me firing seven shots at a.
Speaker 3: Deliberately deceptively editing.
Speaker 1: Will the Coalition take to the next election that it hasn't taken that it hasn't done before?
Speaker 9: I think, as you know Roan, I speak, I cannot be on behalf of a cabinet. I have to take my views to a cabinet.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think what views will you be?
Speaker 9: My view is that one point one billion dollars a year is an awful lot of money.
Speaker 1: What would you like to see the COALITIONI I would.
Speaker 9: Say the first thing is for the ABC. You have to show I want to see well, not at the same time as this, but I want to see their version of the outsiders on the ABC.
Speaker 1: Please do it, Please do it at the same time as us, No problem, but this is.
Speaker 9: But they don't. They never will, and that's because you're in this There's two types of ABC's. There's regional ABC, which I think you know, does a good job, and then there's the Palace of Ultimo as ultimate just you know down the road here the Palace of Ultimo, which is which which they represent everything they can see.
Speaker 3: Annandale Ashfield, Well, I'm interested in your thoughts about Anthony Albernese's cliff Side purchase.
Speaker 1: It was just pure genius.
Speaker 5: It was the time extrinitable.
Speaker 3: What are the labor MP's ministers saying to you privately? They're all publicly backing the PM naturally.
Speaker 5: What are they saying privately and what are.
Speaker 13: Your thoughts, Cuckoo the beach boy. It is just it is so splendid. It's just like you couldn't we couldn't have come up with that tactic. It was genius.
Speaker 9: But the biggest issue here is really for the people of Grainler, who he has made a clear statement, a four point three million dollar statement that he does not want to stay in Grainler, and the people of Grainler will be saying, well, if that's the case, then roll your swag, pack your bongo and go just go bye. Bye, you know, enjoy.
Speaker 1: As I've said on.
Speaker 9: The weekend in the media, if I did that in New England, if I brought a four point three million dollar hours that die know the central Coast, I'd be gone.
Speaker 1: That'd be the end.
Speaker 9: You said, you don't have to bother turning up to the election, mate, and people of New England are just going to hand to your backside and the plate. You're gone.
Speaker 4: So does this also make things a lot more difficult for people like you know, not just in Graendler, but people like tiny pliversek in Sydney where things are very marginal. Word housing is the number one thing everybody talks out in Sydney. This would seem to be a real gift actually for the Greens. But does a Coles I've played a capitalize.
Speaker 9: It's just it's so brilliant. It's just so brilliant, and we can't it's just you just it's it's like someone who has just gone out and sat in a doghood. You can't say anything more about it. You just have to sit back and go whatever.
Speaker 4: This is a pretty tory.
Speaker 9: It's just it's just so brilliant. There's nothing more you can add to it. It can't get any better for us. It's just it is just pure genius. And I really worry about imagine, you know, people like Cameron Milner and stuff like that. They'll be sitting back, the tacticians and the Labor Party going what what pill?
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 1: The great thing is I know the area. I know the area very well. And where he's brought on the cliff is facing south down towards Sydney. Had he bought on the other next speech up facing north, he'd have had a perfect view up towards you can't fact and the windmills, and he does so. Not only did he insult Marrickville, he insulted the people are north by not. I don't want to look at those windmills.
Speaker 4: I don't want to look.
Speaker 9: If you can have Chris Bowen up to the housewarm swindle factory men, that you can put them on the front law like gnomes.
Speaker 1: But seriously as well, now I just want to quickly play you a clip by Gina ryan Hart speaking at the IPA this week where she calls for a Northern Territory Economic Zone and interestingly moving the Australian Defense Forces the bureaucracy on the soldiers out of Canberra and up to the north where they are needed to have a listen to this speech from the other evening.
Speaker 14: We should be creating special economic zerones I significantly less comment take and tax zones, making investment welcome. There are more than eight thousand such economic zones which operate very successfully around the world, but sadly not in Australia.
Speaker 1: Surely this is coalition gift, non territory economic zone. Great for Indigenous Australia. Get mining there, get all these things, agriculture, get it all happening up there. The rest of the world has economic zones. Get rid of red tape, green tape, get rid of black tape. Got to be coalition and heartman stuff.
Speaker 9: We already look obviously the centermon I agree with one hundred percent. For my part, we don't even have the third sealed road across Australia. I remember trying to get money work about one point four one point five billion dollars to seal the Australia. We don't have three sealed roads across our country. It is insane and sealing further roads, getting our dams in place, getting the infrastructure in place, and inspiring the wider growth of Australia is in our interest in a time where it is so precarious, the world is so precarious, where we have to become as powerful as possible, as quickly as possible. You do not have to worry about a war against the weather. You're not going to win it, you're not going to lose it. And nobody in your family has died from it. You have lost his slupart right. But if we lose a war against a totalitarian regime, your house, your children, your super your future, your kids, your nation is gone, is gone. And you know we're in this. We're in this peter panland of garbage. And that's what really frustrates straights me. All these things to make us strong is what we should be doing now. You cannot do it. When the time arrives it is too late. We have now a US aircraft carriers sitting out in the Eastern Mediterranean, the Red Sea, you've got the Ukraine, you've got China that's going it was barging into Filipino boats. They've been blockading. They're doing a military economic exercise to blockade Taiwan. And we we're building swindle factories. You know we it's just mind blowing. It's just the time this epiphany arrives. I believe the Australian people are arriving at It is the time the politics in this nation will cataclysmically change, I hope for the better, so that we're prepared for what is coming our way.
Speaker 4: Badie Joyce.
Speaker 1: Always great to have you here on Outsiders, and absolutely we need that change of government and we need some strong commitments from the coalition that people can get behind, like you did with the Voice Nuclear and so on. Great to chat to you as always, Barnaby Joyce there here on Outsiders. After the break, we've got lots more nets Any left your lunacy wacademia in a tick. You're watching Outsiders, and thank you so much for watching Outsiders every Sunday morning. We certainly do appreciate your company. Well net Zany, does it get any Zania? The world of net zero a complete fast on every aspect policy whichever way you look at it. But here's one the more significant impact of the net Zany rules and net zero regulations is on business, your bills, the economy of this country. And here we go Rita, yet another vegan company, a net zero company. What's happened to them?
Speaker 3: I can guess, well, I think they just didn't have the and there, so they've entered liquidation. Sadly, people don't really care about companies being carbon neutral and sustainable and diverse and exuable and all that sort of stuff when they produce products that taste like I can't say what taste like.
Speaker 1: Because that tastes there.
Speaker 4: That's zero. There's a But you know, I'm not as just thrilled about this as you are, because you know, yes, okay, it's very funny that a company making a fake meat called beef has gone out of business. All Right, great, that's fine. But you know, we know we've talked about on this show for a long long time. You know, just because we're not buying it voluntarily doesn't mean at some point they are going to. And we see what's happening in agriculture in Europe also in Australia, the push to make beef so expensive to basically drive animal protein off of the shelves, out of the market, make it unaffordable, and drive us into these alternative substitutes. And so it's like, great, okay, fine, I'm really happy here because the market has spoken. But you know what, guys, it's not necessarily the market that's going to be deciding these things, particularly if Corbla Harris but.
Speaker 3: Then tried all the health that whole food, pyramid fast that we were sold and if anything has collegeters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But the point is the market does solve it. And that's the point. The alternative is communism or kamalaism or whatever you want to call it. But the alternative is either the market decides or the government decides. And increasingly throughout the West, the voters are being hoodwinked. We are allowing governments to decide more and more green tape, red tape, black tape, more in this regulation, that regulation. This is why we need governments to get in that scrapple this insanity, because this is the tip of the iceberg. James. Yes, it's our market failure up there, but underneath is a world of regulation and pushing.
Speaker 4: Look at look at the Netherlands, you know, look at what they've been doing to farmers in Europe where they are trying to drive them off the land. This is what the alternative. Then, these companies that get to sell you the alternative, you know, I don't want to sound conspiratorial, but that's where you go.
Speaker 3: Well, never mind the politics of the terrible taste, just on a health basis. If you have a look at the ingredients list of these meat alternatives, it is frightening.
Speaker 5: It's not food, it's a chemical.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm talking about this particular product, but just meat substitutes in general. And you compare that to a food that we know is good for us despite what we've been told, and is pretty natural, not beed interfeed with in any way. And the choice is clear, even though meat costs so much these days, that's what people want to feed their families. And it's not just taste, its health as well.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Lefty lunacy thlent you that around. James.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, look, we've just got some breaking news here about Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: She done that.
Speaker 4: So she's out speaking at the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee. Did Tim Walt's country there. They still got to shore that up anyway. So some protester at the campus starts screaming, oh rah rah Ra's genocide whatever. You know, she engages with him, he's escorted out of the room. We don't have vision of it. But apparently she said, according to the New York Post, hey, what he's talking about? I e genocide, which is what the protester claimed and libeled Israel with his in his screaming rant at Kamala Harris, she said, what he's talking about, it's real. So that tells you what Kamala Harris thinks about Israel.
Speaker 3: I'm not even a little bit surprised as we saw this at the Democrat National Convention. She said it on stage in front of everybody that had anti Israeli protests, is outside saying Israel's committing genocide, that the war had to end, Israel's guilty of human rights abuses, and both Biden and Kamala said they have a point. So this is their attitude to these radical filets.
Speaker 1: And no different from the albanzy Wog approach. Let's be even handed on this. It's the great moral equivalents. It's the greatest lie in left wing progressive politics that there's this sort of moral equivalence, because there ain't good and evil, there's oh oh this side' god to heal.
Speaker 3: Kamala said when she had that meeting with Benjamin Netti Yahu. And remember she did not go to the speech, so she snubbed him very publicly. But after the meeting she said, this conflict between Israel and her Mass is not a binary conflict. So yeah, precisely what we said. We're not good and bad.
Speaker 1: They both have the penny wog approach.
Speaker 4: This is also, it's much more so than that. This is why Israel is going as high as it can now, because it is the event of a Piros victory. God help us. You know, Israel's aid will be cut off. But you know this is why. Keep in mind, you know, we're just talking earlier in the program about Sinwar and how they killed Sinwar. Well, Harris had told Israel don't go into Rafa, which is like telling the Allies don't go into Berlin in World War Two. You know, they all said the whole Biden administration, don't go into a far, don't go into a far, don't go to where do they find Sinewar in Rafa?
Speaker 3: They knew absolutely hostages also there and perhaps are still there.
Speaker 1: Anyway, the good news is, James, don't worry. Donald Trump is going to win in a landslide. The problem is how much cheating on the other side. But anyway, I'm confident about the landslide victory. You heard it here first, of course, after the break war on Mundane on the voice. What's happening here? On Outsiders in.
Speaker 4: A tim.
Speaker 1: Hello, you're watching Outsiders with Rita a Sugar Panahee, James Mozltov Morrow and myself Rowan what spa mench Dean Yaya Sinowar, the terrorist leader of Hamas, the man responsible for the most vile and grotesque and barbaric and sick murder, rape, beheadings and kidnappings the year ago in southern Lebanon, in southern Israel has been killed. Tempting, though it is, to replace, to rejoice at the death of such a depraved and repellent human being. In Israel, they were handing out sweets. I'll continue my remarks and I'll limit them to the political ramifications, both here and abroad. The first point that must be made, and it cannot be stressed often enough, is that Penny Wong and Anthony Albanizi were wrong. Their opinions were wrong, their judgment was wrong, their pronouncements were wrong, their actions were wrong. The two individuals responsible for judging Alia's place in the world and managing our relationships with the rest of the world, our relationships with our friends and our foes alike. Got it completely one hundred percent wrong. Rarely and foreign affairs do the people get to judge the actions of their leaders as regards foreign affairs in real time. Most actions, treaties, meetings, pronouncements often can be judged only several or years or even decades later. But from the moment the evil Sinoa launched his barbaric and depraved attack on Jewish men, women, girls, and even babies, the response from Penny Wang and Anthony Albanizi was to urge restraint in the Middle East. Restraint equals weakness, Weakness equals submission equals failure. Then, when Israel did what any civilized country would do in the face of such evil, it launched military action into Gaza to defeat the terrorists, there were Pennies Yog and Anthony Albanezi calling for a cease fire. Wrong.
Speaker 4: Wrong, wrong.
Speaker 1: A ceasefire could only have had one outcome, and that would have been to strengthen the leadership and strategies of the terrorists. Then, when Israel correctly realized that it had no alternative other than to go into the stronghold of Rafa at enormous risk. Again, Penny Wog demanded that Israel not go into Rafa. Wrong again, Israel had to go into Rafa, and not only did they miraculously and astonishingly free and rescue some of the hostages, they finally last week killed the evil mastermind Jaha Sinwa in the rubble of Raffa. Then we had the ridiculous spectacle of Penny Wong at the United Nations banging on about two state solutions recognizing Palestine. Oh yes, and she threw in climate change for good measure. Has Australia ever had such buffoons running the foreign policy of this country or indeed this country. But it gets even worse. Remember Aunwir, the United Nations Relief and Works Agency, the same mob we have warned about here on Outsiders and in the Spectator of Australia for the last eight years. ANOA have long been accused of being infiltrated by Hamas and have been used to teach young Palestinian children to hate Jews and to murder their Jewish neighbors. Under Julie Bishop, Thanks in part to our warnings and the work of David Adler at the Australian Jewish Association, Pauline Hanson and others. Julie Bishop, then Foreign Minister, reduced Australia taxpayer funding by ten million dollars funding to Unwar Well. One of the very first actions undertaken by Penny Wong when she came into power was to increase Australian taxpayer funding by ten million to ANWAH. After the October seventh massacre, Wang briefly suspended that funding. That then disgracefully, yes, the Teals this letter here it is by the Teals imploring Penny Wong to find other ways to deliver humanitarian a to Gaza, or otherwise to recommence the funding of ANWA. Nicewart teals Penny Wang wrong.
Speaker 4: Wrong, wrong.
Speaker 1: Not only did we learn a couple of weeks ago that the Hamas leader killed in Israel's reprisals against Hezbollah in Lebanon had been an Anwar teacher, Israel is now claiming that one of Sinhwa's personal bodyguards, who was also killed in that attack, was not a terrorist, but according to an image said to be of his passport, a teacher with ANWAH. Anwa denies it, but that individual by definition, one of Sinwa's most loyal and dedicated followers, was allegedly an Anwah teacher financed by definition by the West Labor and the Teals, in my opinion, can never be forgiven for such a grotesque betrayal of Australian taxpayers, betrayal of Australian Jews, and betrayal of the victims of October seventh. Financially supporting Aunwah when there were so many warnings about the terrorist connections of that organization was morally depraved, repugnant and politically wrong wrong. Wrong. In Lebanon, we learned last week that UNIFILL, the United Nations interim force in Lebanon, which was set up to keep the peace yeah and restrain Hezbolla, is actually dangerously close to them, with Hesbola weapons found stored only one hundred meters from a United Nations Unifilled base. What a surprise. As I said here last week, the United Nations is no longer fit for purpose. It's danger. It should be disbanded and defunded. Australia under a coalition government should withdraw from that ghastly destructive organization. Let's spend the money here at home, maybe looking after Australians rather than fat cats all around the United Nations. But back to Penny Wong and Anthony Alberonizi, who march in lockstep with the left wing pacifists, the globalist appeases, and the woke socialists and communists led by Biden and Harris, and the appalling secretary generally the United Nations, Antonia Gaetus, the man who tries to get vince us about climate change by wading out into the surf and ruining a perfectly good suit. Gautists put out a tweet right after Yaya Sinoir, the evil Mastermind was killed, saying wait for his tweet quote. Alarmed, Alarmed by two days IPC report findings that people in guards are are facing catastrophic levels of hunger, famine looms. This is intolerable. Remember this is the same individual, the High Priest of Hyperbol, who claims the planet is boiling, the air is unbreathable, and the heat on planet Earth is unbearable. So we might take his alarmism just with a tiny pinch of salt. But no mention of unifil, no mention of sinoa, no mention of her mass, no mention of the hostages still in the hell holes of those tunnels from the United Nations Secretary General disgrace. The Israeli Ambassador of the UN attacked Kitterists as being irrelevant and detached. And so incensed was Israel's Minister of Foreign Affairs, Israel Katz by guitarists that he has banned the guitterrorists from entering Israel, declaring him persona non grata. How long before Penny Wong is also declared persona non grata by Israel. In my opinion, she deserves nothing less as to those who support her graceful anti Israel bias. Indeed, in the European Parliament last week there were calls by a SPANISHMEP for the European Commission to immediately do three things. To apologize to Israel for funding UNWAH to terrorists, to terrorize, to declare UNWIRE itself a terrorist organization, and more importantly, for an audit of all EU funds given to ANWA. Well, that's great, that's the Spanish EMEP. We should be doing exactly the same thing here, And I urge Peter Dutton, and who has been outstanding in his support for israel I urge Peter Dutton a coalition to implement those three things as coalition policy going into the next election. In light of Penny Wong Labor and the Teals gross irresponsibility in refinancing UNWA despite clear evidence of its Hamas affiliations, Australia under a coalition government must apologize to Israel for funding UNWA Terror List AUNOA immediately and ordered all Australian taxpayer funds that have ever been given to UNWAR as always, Melanie Phillips wrote brilliantly on her substack page which I urge you to subscribe to, about the death of Hamasalida Yaya Sinwa quote. Sinwa didn't create this an evil, Melanie writes, he was the product of it and was one of the many diabolical avatars. What created him was fanatical, genocidal jew hatred, the desire to remove Israel and the Jewish people from the face of the earth.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 1: As an Islamic religious duty, the evil that animates the Palestinian Arab cause, the evil that has taken thousands of Jewish and Israeli lives without remission for the past century. Melanie concludes Israel's task now is to retrieve the hostages, alive or dead, finish the destruction of Hamas in Gaza, and above all, to neutralize the Iranian regime, thus removing forever this evil it has inflicted upon the Jewish people and on the world. My opinion, if you are not actively supporting Israel in its attempt to wipe out anti Semitic and anti Western terrorism in all its forms, then you are actively encouraging it, even if you're not aware of We have long known that the terrorist's strategy. Iran's strategy is to weaken the West to such an extent that the forces of radical Islam have free reign to seize power. By their own admission, the Iranian regime, who fund and direct all terrorism operations throughout the West pretty much, who fund and direct Hamas has Bola the Hooties. By their own admission, the Iranians are determined to annihilate the Jews and Israel as a first step towards destroying Western Christian and secular democratic rule. This strategy is sadly bearing fruit. Appeasing the terrorists or demanding ceasefires and restraint in the war against terrorism simply plays into that strategy as usual. Following the death of Sinhwa, the appeaser class are now saying that's it, It's all over. Now net Nyaho has to declare victory over hamasan chorus is fire, no.
Speaker 4: Wrong, wrong, wrong.
Speaker 1: Now is the time right now to finish off the job and finish off the Islamic Republic of Iran. There are moments in the course of history where total victory over those who seek your destruction is, for a tiny, brief moment possible. Such a moment presented itself to the US General George Patten after the Allies had taken bill In and destroyed Hitler. Patten recognized that this was the moment for the Democratic West to destroy the communist Soviet Union. As was portrayed in the brilliant film about George Patten.
Speaker 15: The war shouldn't be over, and we should stop pussyfooting about the goddamn Russians.
Speaker 16: We're gonna have to fight him sooner or later.
Speaker 1: Anyway, why not do it now when we got the army here to do it with, Hollywood decided. Sadly, the West balked at that challenge. The appeas has won the day, and the Soviet Union survived to terrorize and enslave Eastern Europeans for many more tragic decades. The West blinked and the moment was lost. So I say, at this pivotal moment in history, Benjamin Netanyahoo, you must not blink. Joining us now is Warren Mundane from the Center for Independent Studies. Was it great to see you?
Speaker 4: Good to see you.
Speaker 1: Coalition has marked one year since the failed Voice referendum by renewing calls from Audit of spending on indigenous programs. Whoever has to do that Audit, Warren, I mean, the spending on indigenous programs is out of control.
Speaker 8: Well, it's a very simple thing. I'm surprised we haven't done it, you know. Senator just in an ymp Price and Senator Karen Little, even with the support of Senator from the Greens, the ex Green Senator Lydia Forbe even come onside, and.
Speaker 5: We've tried to forget her too.
Speaker 1: I thought I did leave, reminded me.
Speaker 8: But anyway, it's run hereful but it's and it was knocked off by the Greens and by the Labor, the government. You know, we you know what a simple thing you get paid amount of dollars to deliver. Why have you did that job? Where is the money being spent? What's wrong with that? And I think it's important that we do do these things and make it constituous, continuously doing these things every year.
Speaker 3: It has to be accountability the amount of money that's going to fix that problem, to close the gap and the outcomes. It just doesn't make sense that we have devoted so many resources and the results are so appalling.
Speaker 8: Well, you've got some of the stupid things that we're done. You look at the education, getting kids to schools. You know under Nigro Scullion the Senate who as a minister, and in Australias at the time under the Abbot and even the turbull government really pushed to get kids to school and get support. When can White come in as the minister, the programs that were working, the top programs that were working and getting ninety five percent success rate, He defunded him, of course, and he started finding all these other people who are getting nice success rights you, So we started going to start, you know, making these people accountable for what's going on.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, isn't the fundamental problem here that you've got this huge pile of money. It's unquestionable. It's unquestioned, as you said, because it hasn't been audited. So therefore there's so many people who now have an interest in these programs continuing without you know, they're actually doing which I think we've spoken about many times, which would seem to be the empowerment of individual Aboriginal Australians to have their own title, have their own stake in the economy.
Speaker 17: Right.
Speaker 8: Look, the thing is that there's four things that should be done and you're you're right, you know, And Lange said, you know, and Paul Keating said, you know. And if you've got a horse and a rice and it's called self interest, put your money.
Speaker 1: We've got to stop these things.
Speaker 8: And so there's got to be from the Voice campaign. We've got a clear message from the Australian people forget.
Speaker 4: About all this race di vibe.
Speaker 1: Work on needs because there are you.
Speaker 8: Know, non Averaginal people in regional remotess Australia who are struggling as well. Start focusing and all that type of stuff. And the big ones of course is getting those kids at school, getting in education. Because of that in education, you haven't got a future. Are getting into economic participations, jobs and running businesses and dealing with the real issues of crime. You know, the people who have been running the crime progress. You know, you've got to say what a complete failure they have been because it's just gone for the roof at the moment. And then of course the auditce. We've got to make the governance audits and make sure things are happening.
Speaker 3: And we had the one year anniversary of the Voice on Monday. I played some eclipse of some of your clashes throughout that debate Senator Price, certainly Copton, no no you. There was the ABC interview, which I thought was appalling, but the incident on SBS where you had the host Jacob's calling Marshall lank today what does she call a national treasure and saying you are lying about her and.
Speaker 5: SBS had to apologize.
Speaker 3: You were really impacted personally because the attacks against you were so ugly as they were so personal from social media but also from mainstream media. A lot of people I think you would have thought would.
Speaker 5: Not go down that row.
Speaker 3: Just tell us what toll that took and how you've come through it.
Speaker 8: It's a continuous told you saw on Laura Jay's program this week with Eddie Sindok. It just you know, I don't know what they teach people at university these days, but it's obviously not the truth. Anyway, it did take a lot of personal toile on me because some people would know that during that campaign got into a suicidal position. But I wasn't going to be like what the Yes campaign did after that loss and lay in a fetal position on the floor. I still wanted to get up every day and.
Speaker 9: Fight the battle for Australia, fight the battle.
Speaker 8: For everyone in this country. And they actually they're the ones who kept me going because I get up in the morning and I was just like going, oh my god, you know, another day and we're doing media interview after media interview myself and just entering them. And then we did sometimes two states a day, and that I didn't know where you got bed, you were in or whatever. And I got to say, the Australian people were really great. They come up to us. You know, we proved there as a silent majority because they come up to us and winked at us and whispered in our ear and they kept it gon and kept it gun, and I just fed off that energy, but every night I just clapped in that hotel room.
Speaker 1: But more on the problem we now get is that it just seems that the left they've gone, okay, we lost that, so we'll just ignore the fact we lost it, and the plow on ahead with all these different policies. So do you have to keep reefing? Do you and just seem to have to know now fighting I don't know your views on, for example, welcome to country or the land seizure? Is it to be that we were talking about? But do these issues now need to be fought?
Speaker 8: One I got over my desk at home a quote from Margaret Thatcher which is about wars and that in politics you don't you don't win wars, you win battles and the next morning you get up and you've got to fight the same battle again and it's just continuous. Well, that has resonated with me and it is a battle now because you know, with Dutton and I hope he does win the next federal election, there has to be a massive reform in this area and we have to really close that gap. And it can be closed as quickly as possible, but it has to be a massive reform and that's why for the battle we've got.
Speaker 3: The state governments having treaties and in Victoria the entire justice departments having white privileged training in preparation for the treaty. This is just rife through the bureaucracy at state level, sometimes local government level, and federally as well.
Speaker 8: Look, if the answers we need a committee, then we're in big trouble. And we've had fifty years of this and we're in big trouble and we're just seeing things worse. And look a look at that, Leah, and we won the Chief Minister in normal terretory one to call them. The biggest issue by country mile was crime and crime in these communities. It's the same in North Queensland and areas of western New South Whilst the biggest issues is crime by our country mile, what are we doing about this? You know, we're seeing this stupid battle about you know, should we raised it to fourteen or keep it at ten or whatever? To me, it's irrelevant the real issues. We've got to go in there and face the facts in regard to how women are treated, how the kids are and the issues that are happening, and the big ones. Of course, if we can get kids to school instead of wandering the streets. If we can get them an education and we can get them to start a business or to get employed, and that then that will be a big step forward for dealing with some of these crime issues.
Speaker 1: And what about you. You know, you've got big company and he's lots of money, deep pockets and all the rest. They think they're doing enough if they whack up an Aboriginal flag, or they do a welcome to country, or they put a sign up next to the veggie section or whatever he is saying, this land was whatever, all the symbolic stuff they do, all that stuff, they pat themselves on the back and go, aren't we great, We're closing the gap or whatever. They're not. They're not doing anything. You know. It's jobs for kids, isn't it. That's what it's all about. That's what companies should be focused on.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 1: Well, that's women's health, you know, and what.
Speaker 8: Woolwork's come to be. When I had that problem with Dan Murphy across from an Aboriginal community in Darwin, which is the idiotic thing to do, and they said what should we do? And I said, what you should do is look at women's health. Because unfortunately that that young bloke who was shot by the police officers at you and the move, he had never had a chance from birth in a fourteen year old mother having a baby abandoned him in the hospital. She was on drugs and alcohol and stuff, you know, in alcohol fetal syndrome. He had andy and then he was passed around by whole lot of relatives. It was abused and everything sexily, mentally and everything. And by the time of nine, he just said, okay, well stuff, I'm going to do to other people what they did to me. And here was just a monster for.
Speaker 9: All that time.
Speaker 8: And so I said, look at women's health and how and pre natal it, So how we can work with women and stop these teenagers or babies having babies and actually start making a strong family unit that can deal with these issues.
Speaker 9: There's a whole lot of things that we can do.
Speaker 8: And it's very Look, I'm a very simple bloak, just simple things, you know, But I think the biggest thing you can do to a person's give them a job. He changed their lives. He changed their kids' lives and their grandkids' lives.
Speaker 1: Waa Mundane. You know we've said it before on the anniversary of the Voice victory. Well done to you and just send you a fantastic all of Australia. Thanks you for the great work you've done there and the battles. You're still going to be fine. So there's a lot more battles, more battles to come with. We're on Monday and absolutely and just end it brace after the break, don'tivots are taking a tick roll up, roll up, step right this way. It's the greatest show on earth. It is, of course the Canberra clown Show under the Burley Griffin Big Top. But first let's check in with our American cousins and the Queen of American comedy capers at the Kamala Clown Show. Here we have exclusive footage of Kamala Harris confidently striding towards her destiny as the first black Indian female president of the United States. Ah. Yes, the audiences were queuing up for the Kamala TV interview on Fox News this week, which, as promised on the ticket, was an absolute clown show, at least according to this AI spoof.
Speaker 16: I finished, I finished responding for you, but you have to let me finish.
Speaker 4: You had the white House and the House and the Senate. I mean, they didn't bring.
Speaker 2: Up responding to the point you're raising, and I'd like to finish.
Speaker 1: But you actually didn't need to do any AI spoofs. The real Kamala was a classic comedy show all by herself.
Speaker 18: If you're turning the page, you've been in office for three and a half years, and.
Speaker 16: Donald Trump has been running for office.
Speaker 4: You've been the personal.
Speaker 16: You both know what I'm talking about. You and I both know what I'm actually don't what are.
Speaker 4: You talking about?
Speaker 1: Nobody did. Some people, of course, have claimed Kamala Harris is a one trick pony and only has one word to say on any topic. But that's not true, or is it?
Speaker 16: Donald Trump, Donald Trump, Donald Trump, Donald Trump, and Donald Trump, Donald Trump, Donald Trump, Donald Trump, Donald Trump, Donald Trump and Donald Trump, Donald Trump. Let's go back to Donald Trump, donald Trump, donald Trump, Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Although most viewers thought the interview was an absolute train wreck, as far as Team Kamala Harris were concerned, the interview was a great success. Here is exclusive footage of Kamala Harris only moments after she walked off the Fox News set.
Speaker 13: It was really tough.
Speaker 5: It was fun.
Speaker 4: I enjoyed it.
Speaker 12: It was definitely a different ballgame, but I had a blast, so thank you.
Speaker 1: Just joking. That was, of course a UFC fighter. But back to Canberra where the clowns were running them up. This week, here's Bobo bo and trying to breathe life back into his lame gag about the cost of Nicklear. Sorry nuclear energy.
Speaker 19: Now, the honorable member asked me what policies are being rejected at home and abroad, and the entry is, of course the most expensive form of energy. This is a very important point because that is nuclear energy. And we've had a lot of misinformation from honorable members opposite the leader of the national parties. Can you decay look at America.
Speaker 1: Look what's happening in America?
Speaker 19: Who says, well, what's happening in the Emerica is the cancelation of a small modulary actor after a seventy percent cosplay with it.
Speaker 1: Maybe, but hang on, here's Joe Biden's own hardcore climate aficionado, the US Energy Secretary herself back in March.
Speaker 10: As we deploy more solar and wind and batteries, we're going to need more, not less nuclear power in the decades to come by our estimates. To reach our net zero goals by twenty fifty, we need to triple at least our nuclear energy supplies.
Speaker 1: Of course, there's no shortage of clowns in Albo's labour circus, sorry Caucus, but the biggest clown show actor of the week came from Albozo himself, who decided to take his clown act to the wonderful Central Coast beachside suburb of Copa Cabana. Now I have a confession to make to outside as viewers. I played a minoro cameo role in Alboso's star performance this week. On Monday afternoon, I made of mine and said, hey, guess what, Albanese has just bought a house up at Copa Cabana. I expressed my astonishment. After all, I thought he was far too busy running the country to be frolicking around in the real estate market. So naturally, I did what any self respecting Aussie taxpayer would do when confronted with evidence of political idiocy, and I of course informed Andrew Clanell here at Sky News, and before you could say her name was Lola, Albo's Copa Cabana house purchase was all over the news. The power of the media. I think if I write another book, I might call it albo My part in his downfall headline news not only in Australia, but Albozo's cliff top house purchase also made the news internationally, with many people slightly puzzled as to why yet another left wing climate change alarmist was so keen to buy a house overlooking the ocean. Kevin rudds, yes, that's his joints up at NEUSA there, Barrick, Obama, al Gore. They all buy beachfront homes in order to, presumably to keep an eye on those rising sea levels. What fun and naturally it even made the front cover of The Spectator Australia and it became the major news story of the week. But not alas in a good way for poor old Alboso, whose colleagues were furious at the unbelievably poor timing, and poor old Alboso desperately sought to play it all down with the old chestnut about being born in a housing estate. I have.
Speaker 11: Of course, I am much better off as a prime minister. I earn a good income, I understand, I understand now I've been fortunate but I also know what it's like.
Speaker 1: To struggle.
Speaker 11: My mum lived in the one public housing that she was born in for all of the sixty five years, and I know what it's like, which is why I want to help all Australians to a hum whether it be public homes or private rentals, or home ownership.
Speaker 1: Or cliff top plant mansions up in Copa Gamana. But will the punters buy those excuses? And more importantly, will Albo's colleagues buy it?
Speaker 17: Are you planning to retire there?
Speaker 11: I'm plenty to be in my current job for a very long period of time.
Speaker 1: Hm. We shall see. Remind me again, Albozo, where the average Ossie punter should go to put those crippling interest rates, soaring mortgage rates and cost of living out of their mind. Let's ask Barry Manilow.
Speaker 4: Come hello, you're watching Outsiders. I'm James Morrow here as always with Rowan Dean and Rita Panahe. And before we talk about American politics, the King and Queen have just arrived at a church service here in Sydney. Stay tuned throughout the data Sky News we'll be bringing you more coverage of the Royal duo's movements from eleven o'clock after Outsider's end throughout the day. Now on to the fun of US politics, And I tell you what, It's been another awful week for the Kamala Harris campaign. Not only did she flail her way through that Fox News interview with Brett Bher, but she's also she also chickened out of going to the annual Al Smith Dinner, a gathering in New York of New York City's most prominent Catholics where traditionally politicians and presidential candidates give each other a bit of a light hearted roasting. But she didn't show up, which meant that Donald Trump had the field to himself. And I tell you what he didn't miss.
Speaker 20: Now.
Speaker 4: I'll get to the highlights from that in a moment, but first let's check out how Kamala is going coming up with an answer to that question, which I know keeps on vexing her, what would you have done differently? To Joe Biden. Let's see how she answered it this time when an MSNBC reporter bailed her up.
Speaker 9: President Biden said this week that every president has to cut their own path.
Speaker 13: What is one policy that you would have done differently?
Speaker 9: Over these last three and a half years than President Biden.
Speaker 2: I mean to be very candid with you, even including Mike Pence. Vice presidents are not critical of their presidents.
Speaker 16: I think that really actually, in terms of the tradition.
Speaker 2: Of it and also just going forward, it does not make for a productive and important relationship.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, So there we have it now, Kamala Harris, you spent the last three or four years pretty much doing nothing. Well, I guess she's at least being perhaps a bit more honest there. But that's not what Joe Biden said just the other day.
Speaker 18: Well, she's I'm in constant contact with her. She's aware where we're singing from the same song sheet. She helped pass all the laws that are being employed now. She was a major player and everything we've done, including passage of the legislation which we were told we could never pass. And so she's been and her staff is interlocked with mine in terms of all the things we're doing.
Speaker 4: A little bit of difference there, But anyway, let's get on to the roast. As I said on Friday, the great and the good of Catholic New York, including the Cardinal got together for the annual Al Smith Dinner, which is where politicians and presidential candidates take the proverbial out of one another, and Trump certainly took the brief. He took the opportunity, though he did open with a shot at himself, sort of.
Speaker 15: Nope, I've got nothing, I've got.
Speaker 4: Nothing, there's nothing to say. And then there was this, it's.
Speaker 15: A true pleasure to be with you this evening. Amazing pleasure. And these days it's really a pleasure anywhere in New York without a subpoena for my appearance.
Speaker 4: Naturally, Kamala Harris was the target of much of the routine have a look at.
Speaker 15: This campaign, he could take a toll on a family and family life, although I hear that Kamala and her husband carve out some really beautiful alone time at the end of the day for an intimate dinner, just dug her and the teleprompter that she uses quite well.
Speaker 4: The affinity group White Dudes for Harris also cop to.
Speaker 20: Serve there's a group called white Dudes for Harris. Have you seen this White Dude for Harris? Anybody know some of you hear white Dudes doesn't sound like it, But I'm not worried about them at all because their wives and their wives lovers are all voting for me.
Speaker 4: Even the Cardinal had to smile at that one, which makes you wonder what maybe he's heard in the confession box. Now. Trump also took this shot at Tim Waltz.
Speaker 15: I used to think that Democrats were crazy for saying that men.
Speaker 20: Have periods, but then I met Tim Waltz.
Speaker 4: Not even would be first fella. Doug m Hoff, that's Kamala's husband, who has been praised by the left for giving America a new definition of masculinity, was spared.
Speaker 15: Major issue of this racist childcare, and Kamala has put forward a concept of a plan.
Speaker 1: A lot of people don't like it.
Speaker 15: The only piece of advice I would have for her and the event that she wins, would be not to let her husband Doug anywhere near the nannies. Just keep them away.
Speaker 1: That's a nasty one.
Speaker 4: That's nasty.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that was nasty.
Speaker 4: All in all, those quite the tour de force. A lot of laughter, maybe even you might say a bit of joy. Hey, speaking of joy, let's go back to the campaign trail and see how the happy warrior Kamala Harris is tracking. Shall we could.
Speaker 2: Never again have the privilege of standing behind the seal of.
Speaker 8: The President of the United States.
Speaker 16: Never again, never again, never.
Speaker 4: Again, Peece, I think the joy is gone.
Speaker 1: Fantastic joining us sounds Quanta Ahmed, who has just returned from Israel. Quanta, tell us that's what you saw and what life is like there in Israel. You were there when Sinoa met his maker down below. Tell us all about it.
Speaker 17: In fact, I just got back to the state, so I heard the news about Sinhwa as you did from the comforts of my home.
Speaker 1: It's a remarkable nation.
Speaker 17: Under an extraordinary degree of pressure, I was able to meet field commanders of the Southern Command, the Northern Command. Out in the field, I was able to meet very senior leaders in the Israeli defense forces. Right at the Apex, I stayed with an Israeli family, and like with them, I sheltered in bomb shelters. There was the Iranian missile assault just as my plane was flying into Tel Aviv. So I was really able to understand how this society is living. The courage that these people show. That's a picture that you're showing of me on the Egypt Sinai Israel border is extraordinary, and it's a story that's not being told. Actually, there have been ten thousand soldiers wounded since this conflict started, over almost seven hundred and eighty soldiers killed, but more civilians have lost their life in this conflict since October seventh began. Some of the medical responses to the wounded soldiers have been extraordinary. I had a chance to visit the Ikhilov, which is the Tel Aviv Sarowski Medical Center. I meet with doctor Ayal Hashavia, chief of trauma surgery. They're now bringing wounded soldiers from the battlefield where they receive whole blood within fifteen minutes to a helipad in central Tel Aviv. Two and a half minutes later, then they're in the operating room and they have halved the fatality rates for these badly wounded soldiers, many of whom get better and want to go back to war. But perhaps the most important thing that I understood is not that Israel has dismantled her mass. You saw the elimination of the Io sin work, very symbolic. Israel has obviously dismantled most of the command of Hezbola and now has Iran in its crosshairs. What we don't understand in the West is that this obsession of radical Islam, Iranian islamis Jihanism with Israel is just a waypoint in their own concept of the century long war against our civilization and the West, the United States, Britain, Europe is yet to wake up a great example of this. They're having the G seven summit in Italy at the moment where the American Secrety of Defense Lloyd Austin, is speaking about this conflict. Yet the West has completely rescinded control of the Red Sea, and that has strangled the Italian's economy by almost thirty percent. Egypt requires a huge amount of revenue from Suez, which it's not getting. So the West is not defending international assets against Jehannis. When pirates in peril Red Sea, we were quite comfortable to defend it, but confronted with radical Islam, we're not. And so while I'm very confident Israel will continue to secure its sovereign borders, it has responded in a way that probably Noah the nation could do so, and very definitively. I think that it's time that we understand we are already in the middle of a transnational multifront regional war that has global ramifications.
Speaker 3: Well, this multi front regional war, Iran is at the heart of it, that funds Hamas, has Bulla, the Whoties, a bunch of terror groups. How do you see the next stage of this war and what Israel will do to respond to Iran Iran's missile assault?
Speaker 5: Will they hit those nuclear targets?
Speaker 17: So, I think you've said it exactly richer the next stage, this is the Israeli response. I do believe Iran will be heavily targeted by Israel. I suspect. I have no basis for knowing anything specific, but I suspect that both the energy installations Iran operates mostly out of one fort ninety percent of Iranian petroleum goes to China, but it's only ten percent of China's needs. I think Israel will target that, and Israel will do its best to dismantle components or perhaps the entirety of the nuclear architecture of Iran, which it needs US munitions and collaboration with. So I do think that's happening. I suspect it's going to happen before the election. And if there is some poetry that the kind of justice that Israel deserves. Iran has imperiled the entire region, not just Israel.
Speaker 1: Then that strike.
Speaker 17: Will probably happen on the anniversary on the Jewish calendar of October seven, which is Simka Tora, the holiday where Jewish people observe completing reading the Torah, and that's around October twenty fifth, that's my guess. Now, both Republicans and Democrats are going to try and complaim political capital from that strike, but Kamala Harris will try and yes, sorry, but how.
Speaker 4: Can the Democrats claim any political capital from that strike when the Biden Harris administration has been consistently to face They told Israel do not go into Rapha, which is of course where many hostages were and where Sinoar was ultimately found. In the last few hours, there has been news of a document leak that's shown up on telegram of Israeli documents that were marked five eyes only. It seems to me that the White House at the moment has a very conflicted attitude when it comes to taking the fight to Iran.
Speaker 17: Yes, I completely agree with you, and I'm glad you mentioned the document leak, which is very shocking. It means that there is there are some pro Iran or pro Islamist individuals who are disseminating that kind of information. I believe the information is describing exercises our military exercises Israel may be undertaking in preparation for a strike back. The current administration is desperately trying to win an election, so I think all bets are off and they will spin anything they can, whether or not it's based in reality. The Republicans also, who have shown very much stauncher support for Israel throughout this though they aren't in the position of responsibility for governing at the moment, will see it as a win for themselves.
Speaker 1: What I think both and both.
Speaker 17: Parties are going to face, let's say we have a new president after the election, is that this conflict is now. I see it going on not only for years, but potentially over decades, and we in the West have not differ definitively confronted this. Iran is not only the number one consumer of Russian military strategy the number one exporter of military extremism around the world. It has also completely shackled oil rich federal Iraq, where hushdol sharby the Shea Iranian army is actually more heavily armed and more powerful than the Iraqi army. So if we dismantle the crown jewels of Iran, we now effaced with what are we going to do about Iraq? And then, don't forget Lebanon. Everyone is circling Lebanon, whereas Israel has quite appropriately gone after Hezbler and now is in a ground invasion. You can see France taking this bizarre position of offering to negotiate with Iran on Lebanon's behalf, denying Lebanese sovereignty, which was astonishing, and at the same time richev Erbigan in Turkey is also trying to insert himself and come to Lebanon's defense to defeat the Zionist enemy. So Lebanon is extremely vulnerable and needs to be strengthened now that Hezbela potentially could be healed away from this.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Quintin, I've got to jump in there at Dr Quantum Armond. Always great to see you, unfortunately run out of time. Great to chat he was always and get your insights. There so much happening in the Middle East that is so disturbing and relevant to us all here. Now, let's have a bit of hyperbol James had some great gags there from Donald Trump earlier at the Al Smith dinner of its love this have a look at this one as well.
Speaker 21: The media has begun discussing the phenomena of secret Trump voters. I don't know if you've heard about this, people who publicly say they would never vote for Trump, but then when they go in the voting booth they do. It's a small group. They're called the Biden family.
Speaker 1: Great rita.
Speaker 3: He's just comedic, he's funny.
Speaker 5: That was the introduction. There was good. Yeah, if if you can watch the.
Speaker 3: Whole thing on YouTube, do it because it's quite good fun.
Speaker 5: But can I just mention something that's happening in yes please.
Speaker 3: It's quintessentially Melbourne MLC girls at private school. Apparently the young girls they're wearing crosses are being told it's inappropriate. But then they've got these furries who are coming in with ears and tails, and they've got people wearing all sorts of lgbt QIA plus plus plus material. But if you want to wear a cross, this is a story in there. It's on today that could be problematic for something. It kind of does it kind of does as an excellent point.
Speaker 5: James S.
Speaker 1: That's unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look, I mean it's it's funny because two at the Trump thing at the Al Smith there, Kamala Harris didn't show up, but you said a video that was wildly offensive to Catholics. So too. Again, it's like this whole sort of thing where the left and religion they just they don't get it.
Speaker 3: They don't get and she's the first candidate not to show up in what how many seasons?
Speaker 4: Well him, I showed up and got roasted in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been decades, decades, decades, maybe forty years since someone hasn't showed up. So it is a slap into the off the face of the Catholic community, isn't it.
Speaker 1: There we go, that's at the comedy community. That's all over this week's show. We'll see you next Sunday at nine am. But up next to special coverage here on Sky News at the King and Queen and their royal visits with Alex Thomas and Janie c R. See you around