Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne Way, Jason Lauren.
Speaker 2: We'll start your morning the right way.
Speaker 3: Be great.
Speaker 1: This is Jason Lauren Nogel one hundred.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning everybody. Welcome the Tuesday Morning. Lars, Morning Clinn. No, you're right, Jackie, morning morning da. Let me get a headphones in cheese.
Speaker 2: You are shouldn't go to the gym.
Speaker 3: You're a ship I know Dale.
Speaker 4: I went for the first time since I've been on holidays.
Speaker 3: Well, joke's on you.
Speaker 4: I haven't been able to walk for two days and my back is so stiff.
Speaker 3: You look like you've aged forty years the way you're walking around.
Speaker 4: I'm walking like an old woman. My hands fringing are like concrete.
Speaker 3: The lower back as well, and.
Speaker 4: The lower hack. I mean came over last night. We have a low sofa and how is that going? Getting up and down and get.
Speaker 3: Us You couldn't get out. Do you need one of those hydraulic lift things we could find?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 4: I don't know what to do.
Speaker 3: Stop going to googled last night?
Speaker 2: Should continue, Potato.
Speaker 1: No, No, you did don need to continue. Of course you just should for your hellre you.
Speaker 2: To be honest. I completely.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just feeling very stiff and sore today and I waddled from out meeting this morning to hear so apologies for missing the start of the show Big.
Speaker 3: Show today, too, Huge show. Rachel Griffiths.
Speaker 1: Yes, now her show, isn't it Rachel Griffith.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit, is Rachel tongue?
Speaker 3: He gets trapped on the last Rachel.
Speaker 2: Griff shows crammeering. The award goes to Rachel Griffer.
Speaker 4: She's one lots of water, Yeah, golden globes and things.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, my wife is very.
Speaker 4: Burials wedding still one of the greatest films on the saddest most in the wheelchair t yep and Georgian is my best friend's wedding?
Speaker 3: Yes, and he thinks six feet under.
Speaker 4: But Madam starts tonight on Channel one. It actually looks really good.
Speaker 3: So Rachel Griffiths is going to be also.
Speaker 4: Jack white Hill love him.
Speaker 3: What have I done? Isn't it all? What does Hill jack?
Speaker 2: Today?
Speaker 4: What are your favorites? Jack Whitehall?
Speaker 2: Did you say White Hill?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Jack white on the show that.
Speaker 4: They were also paying your debt, Melbourne. If you've got debts that Bill's piling ups the summer. Oh my God, it's contagious debts piling up since summer. Jesus, can you just play?
Speaker 3: It was? Actually that was completely organic.
Speaker 4: It was did you please play?
Speaker 3: That's coming up very soon. Can we kick off the show with what happened yesterday? After the show.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, big Mum is angry.
Speaker 3: Mum, she can't move, but she got angry.
Speaker 4: I got angry.
Speaker 3: If you were on Clarendon Street in.
Speaker 4: Helping yes to set this up going down.
Speaker 3: We have not set this up, but there were some dramas out in the front of the Nova studios yesterday after the show, you'd be proud of me. I recorded mums blow up. Lauren was not happy. We'll explain what happened and I'll play you the audio on the other side of this. Good morning, Melbourne and welcome in Tuesday. Another warm night last night.
Speaker 4: I loved it. I love the hot weather. Clint was at my house last night.
Speaker 2: Beautiful hospitality, You're welcome, Thank you.
Speaker 4: Dinner party, Yeah, we had a dinner party to watch the dinner party.
Speaker 1: Of course, a bit of mass but we we sort of talked more like we just had a big, wild old chat.
Speaker 4: We had a big old catch up.
Speaker 1: There was a lot of yeah, a lot of stories.
Speaker 3: What's the food light because I know you're on your metabolic roo, yes, and fed fast.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: So we'd planned to have lamba. It was too hot, so we ended up having sushimi net a Mama and he had sushi because I wasn't allowed to ride.
Speaker 3: Was she happy than she was yesterday morning?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I think she's I think she certainly come good. But it took a while, Jase, because.
Speaker 3: She was hearming.
Speaker 2: There was steam coming out of those year holes yesterday morning.
Speaker 3: Let me set the scene. We have a underground car park here at nov just along Clarendon Street. It's like a coal's here as well. We had our little swipe cards. They opened the roller door to the car park in the morning. We can go in, however, which by the way, is still it's cooked. It's broken.
Speaker 4: I'm broken yesterday and we could and get in. We had to park on the street.
Speaker 2: No problem.
Speaker 3: We can pivot totally fine.
Speaker 4: We're not precious.
Speaker 3: We're a pivoting show.
Speaker 4: We are a pivoting show.
Speaker 3: However, it is one hour parking from what time eight o'clock from eight, So we finished the show at nine and race out and move the cars. We should be fine. Yeah, okay, we didn't do that.
Speaker 4: Well, no, we were still on air.
Speaker 3: We were down at about what nine twenty past? It was yeah, and my car was fine. My car was fine.
Speaker 4: My car was between your two cars and it was not fine.
Speaker 3: Oh, Lauren, you can't be parking on the street. Did you get a fine?
Speaker 2: You guys sent me up.
Speaker 3: Get a fine? I haven't fed. Actually, have you read no no fine.
Speaker 4: On your after I just said works can pay for them.
Speaker 3: Your cart gotta fine.
Speaker 4: But you guys did it, And I was like, this is ha ha, funny joke. Where are your fines?
Speaker 2: You guys like now we swear black.
Speaker 1: And blue like it was weed.
Speaker 3: It was weak because I was packed in front. Clinton is behind the park inspector has just got your cars.
Speaker 4: And I saw it because I have a Tesla and they have I forgot. And then you love the environment sensory warning. I love the environments. So I've got a Tesla sensory warning, and so you can see what's happened around your car. And he walks straight up to my current books.
Speaker 3: This is a targeted attack.
Speaker 4: Targeted attack, and Jase goes, oh, I know why. It's because you drive a Tesla and he thinks you don't have to pay for petrol. So he's like, oh, she can copy.
Speaker 3: Fine, Well maybe that's what.
Speaker 4: So you think I should be sending the parking fine to Elon?
Speaker 3: And what's a loose? I mean, in a way you could almost say you're a Trump fan.
Speaker 2: He's a bit.
Speaker 3: Was your Trump hat sitting on the dish?
Speaker 4: All right, that's enough out of you, thank you?
Speaker 3: So what have we got an explanation?
Speaker 4: So what? We're going to get a parking inspector on the phone and I'm going to take it up with.
Speaker 3: Him with a port Philip.
Speaker 4: I I'm going to find if my back wasn't so sorry, I would chase him down the street.
Speaker 3: Even if it was in condition, you wouldn't chase him down.
Speaker 2: The streets anyway. I thinkish, I think we should go thirds on my fine.
Speaker 4: Absolutely Otherwise I'm calling the city of what city are you, Philip, Philip and telling them they have to give you two fines.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get evidence.
Speaker 4: Yeah there is, I've got it. I've got I've got video. We were not No, you need to I'm still not convinced it's not a stick.
Speaker 3: It's not a stitcher. I can't believe in twenty twenty five, they're still walking along with that funny stick of chalk. Yeah, were they chalk?
Speaker 4: We only on my car. In fact, I was arrived after you guys. You guys were there for even longer than me.
Speaker 3: Your wheels are very welcoming. The white really stands out.
Speaker 4: What is that about?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Is it because I'm a girl?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Let no, I think it's a girl.
Speaker 3: I think it's I think it's Elon dash Trump related.
Speaker 4: If you reckon eight so smacking me a fine, I'm going to find out.
Speaker 2: I'm going to get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 1: You should take them, but I'm sorry, take them to the Court of Human Rights.
Speaker 3: That's what you should do. Well.
Speaker 4: I deserve the fine because I overstayed my welcome. I just want to know why YouTube peanuts didn't get one.
Speaker 3: I'm going to take this up with them the minute they go. I'm sorry. There's a weight tome, Can you hang on hold? Queen Bee taken out Album of the Year.
Speaker 2: What about that?
Speaker 4: I mean she won Country Album of the Year at the Grammys last night, and I think she got up and in her speech didn't she say something about I think we should probably stick in our lane because the album didn't do that well? Right, But she just won, and then she won Album of the.
Speaker 3: Year, absolutely cleaned up.
Speaker 4: She went it is industry voted, though, isn't it? Because that album didn't do that? Well? That's what I thought, surprising.
Speaker 3: No, what it's for Taylor, She's got enough.
Speaker 4: I did like, what's his name?
Speaker 2: Who hosted it?
Speaker 4: That was like, she holds the record and what's his name? You know the guy Grammy?
Speaker 2: Oh that guy.
Speaker 3: I've got a mouthful of breakfast. I can't through. All right, let's catch up.
Speaker 4: I'll find out his name and i'll tell you in a minute.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, I won't sleep till then. Let's say to next guess.
Speaker 6: Our next guess is a Melbourne actress who's had so much success her award nominations has its own Wikipedia page, and this clip from her new show Madam depicts her playing a menagerial role in business.
Speaker 5: I'm so sorry that we're fully looked.
Speaker 3: I just really wanted my knapto to there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, could you.
Speaker 6: No, I'm sure that's the kind of question.
Speaker 3: Now, Hi department, Here has to.
Speaker 6: Deal with every day as well. Please welcome to the show, Rachel Griffeits good.
Speaker 7: Morning morning to the number one show in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Is that right? Well, we'll the moment could change in a few weeks if we.
Speaker 4: Do it from the rooftops. For as long as we've got it, we do.
Speaker 3: Go down there. We'll be ringing. The show premieres tonight nine pm on Channel nine.
Speaker 7: Yes, madam, I've married at first sight finishers on I mean beyond mad Dan, but I know I say it's from the ridiculous to the sublime.
Speaker 4: Yes, I mean I'm excited for a big night of TV tonight.
Speaker 3: So it's a ten part series based around a lady who opens a brothel in a small town.
Speaker 2: In New Zealand, an ethical brothel.
Speaker 3: Did you have to go visit any for recent I.
Speaker 7: Talked to women who work in the industry. I went, I had a few meetings down at the Collective in Auckland and they are amazing.
Speaker 3: I think, surprise you about it.
Speaker 5: You know what surprised me?
Speaker 7: I there was a woman said I don't sell X, I treat loneliness.
Speaker 4: And I was like, well, that's it's interesting you say that. We had a male sex worker in here recently, and he was saying to us, I'm a companion for a lot of these women who have either come out of lifeless marriages and they're on their own or their widows. And I actually am a companion for a lot of these women, not just what you think.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: No, I spoke to one girl and most of her clients were seventy in their seventies. She had one client in their eighties, widower and doesn't want to go to the grave without, you know, feeling that that that tender thing that we all like to cuddle up to somebody and have somebody strike her hair and tell us.
Speaker 4: We're as hot as we were thirty years.
Speaker 1: Ago, as long as we keep paying cuddling and stroking a peer.
Speaker 7: No, there is a lot of that, But there's also a lot of very funny stories about episode three involved so yeah, speaker ending up somewhere it shouldn't with.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of wacky stories.
Speaker 7: But I think what really surprised me is it was so much more relatable because I just found these women making the same decisions that I do when I get off at a job.
Speaker 5: It's how far away? Said, how long am I doing for and how much money am I getting?
Speaker 4: Were surprised by how much the women earn.
Speaker 7: You know, you know, yeah, someone said, look, it's forty hours in age careen are and a half away on minimum wage here at six hours down there, so that works better for my situation. And yeah, you know I used to say, what's the difference? I did say, what's the difference between a massage and that kind of service? And I've got a lot of d M so I'm not going to say that today.
Speaker 2: I think they are quite different.
Speaker 3: What is the difference?
Speaker 2: Just asking for a friend.
Speaker 3: Something to say about it.
Speaker 4: Hey, Martin Henderson's also in the show. Now I want to know everything about him because Virgin River, which was a show he was here that I fell in love with him on that show. Is he as nice in real life?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Gorgeous?
Speaker 7: But Marty was a bit like me, Like I'm it is a comedy, like it's a drama, y, but it's probably a bit wackier than Brothers drama.
Speaker 5: A drama.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's like you have tender moment sort of really human and then you have you know, crazy moments involving opening the dishwasher to a surprise toy cleaning cycle. So there's the man and they're ridiculous.
Speaker 4: But yeah, was he good to work with.
Speaker 5: He so he was like me, He's like, I don't I'm not funny.
Speaker 7: I'm like, I'm sure he can be because he's, you know, known for these grittio dramas.
Speaker 4: Every woman listening to this right now watched Virginary. He was the one that I was dreaming about when I had COVID and I was having all those vivid dreads waking me up.
Speaker 7: He was very anxious because he thought he wasn't funny. Well, he kind of does it, Jason Bateman, because the husband in the show is a bit of a dick, but like, just it's so delicious that he's you just love him.
Speaker 3: They overplay it.
Speaker 7: No, he's just he just finds this sweet spot of kind of man baby. Yeah, he's just not stepping up and taking responsibility. But he's gorgeous and you totally believe why. You know, she's fighting for this marriage, but she's also very frustrating.
Speaker 5: She's very mini poresal, so.
Speaker 4: She's like, ah, angry, she's a lovable face.
Speaker 3: Well, really, you'll be able to see it tonight. Premiere is nine pm on Channel nine.
Speaker 5: Stand by from nine we are on the air.
Speaker 3: With Rachel Griffiths this morning. Can I check because you you went to school here in Melbourne, start seeker. Yes, I'm not making a comparison.
Speaker 5: Garden Vale then it was garden Bar.
Speaker 7: It was Catholic Brighton and we were very proud, like as soon as you cross Bay Street that was Anglican territory and then you went into the Presbyterians. I still get hives if I cross North Road.
Speaker 9: Then.
Speaker 7: Yeah. So ten years ago or twenty years ago, all the aspirationals who had moved into the Catholic Ghatow went, oh, we're so close to Brighton, can we be Brighton? Because I've been priced out of Brighton. We were ropeable. It's garden Veil, guys, Garden Vail like the stage spending.
Speaker 3: Big coin at the moment on the sea. We'll be happy to.
Speaker 1: Sounds like you because you're always crapping on to us about the wrong side.
Speaker 5: Well, I grew up on the wrong side of you.
Speaker 3: Know, men and women of the people.
Speaker 4: It's all pretty you know.
Speaker 7: Star wasn't a fancy school back then. There was you know, a lot of families five five girls, seven girls.
Speaker 3: They have they got the big photo of you hanging in reception or anything.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they've got They've got me naked at the opening of Crown Casino with the sign once a stargirl.
Speaker 2: Always a girl.
Speaker 3: Good luck for the series.
Speaker 7: Thank you the number one show in New Zealand. I just have to say, and so take it to your hearts and strains.
Speaker 2: Give it a go.
Speaker 4: I go to bed at eight that every night. I'm going to sit up late to watch this. I'm excited.
Speaker 5: I want to get your go to sleep tips later.
Speaker 2: Well, get up at four o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 3: That helps, all right, Chill Griffins on the air with this, Thank you so much.
Speaker 7: Progress guys for everything you've achieved. Thank you a just second innings can be even sweet, all right, that's all right, and same isn't always the worst.
Speaker 3: Good morning Melbourne, Sabrina Carpenter. Them picked up her first Grammy yesterday.
Speaker 2: Good for her, I know, good on her.
Speaker 3: She looks gorgeous to great performance.
Speaker 4: She's great, Sabrina Carpenter. She's very sexual when she performs, isn't she?
Speaker 2: She is, mum, she's hot like.
Speaker 4: A hottie, like she really but she really gets down and dirty.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Don't you think it's just funny?
Speaker 4: Here she's fully on her knee like, okay, you know, I.
Speaker 3: Keep talking, hang on hanging what else?
Speaker 4: She is fully down on her knees and she is the microphone to intimidate different adult behaviors.
Speaker 2: What working out yourself?
Speaker 3: Where's the microphone?
Speaker 2: But where a microphone stand on her?
Speaker 3: In her hands?
Speaker 4: And health? You know, Troy se Varn's a bit the same. They're very sexual.
Speaker 3: Holding the microphone with one hand.
Speaker 2: She holds it with one.
Speaker 3: Do you know who else is a little sexual? Grammys Benson Boone, Oh my god, I was wearing this. I was Heidi Klum ripped his clo Heidi and the other girl and I love her rabbit hole. She hosted the Globes.
Speaker 4: She was brill in at the gold off the Tucks.
Speaker 1: Blue powder blue onesie. And then he did off the piano and then his tackle was out of place. Yes, so he needed to rearrange the tackle been there.
Speaker 4: He put up a post last night saying, sorry for the aggressive crutch grab during my performance, and you got to move it. I guess you got to move it. I don't think he was sorry, I think you knew exactly.
Speaker 3: What he was doing, gets itself into it.
Speaker 4: Gets hot under the collar clean.
Speaker 3: No, we don't flip anymore. No, I don't flip in public.
Speaker 4: Boone is like the hottest thing in town at the moment.
Speaker 3: Isn't he he is? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Uh it's he was in Melbourne last week he was. I didn't go. Everyone who went said he was amazing.
Speaker 2: What's wrong?
Speaker 4: Why are you me? You disagreed? No, no, no, no, no, we just went. You gave me that look like he's hot. He's hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, Sabrina was that PVC he was wearing.
Speaker 3: It was like very flammable, had a good shine to it.
Speaker 4: It looked like it popped down to spotlight.
Speaker 3: It was tight. Hey, it's Jason Lauren here, Clinton Joys as well. Things to shell Ready Express.
Speaker 4: For the Fashion Police this morning.
Speaker 3: Can we went to South.
Speaker 4: We can because it was a talking point over the weekend because there's a new store that has opened. Now, this is a store that's been online.
Speaker 3: It's a pretzel world that's been there for a while.
Speaker 4: Is it a pretzel world there.
Speaker 3: The bottom of the escalator that pretzels target.
Speaker 2: Ah, the big Pretzels or little pretzel, big pretzels.
Speaker 4: I love pretzels, big and small. I like all the sizes anyway. No, it's not Pretzel World. It's a beauty store that has been online for many, many years. In fact, I've been a big fan of this business. It's called Adoor Beauty and it's been online. It had what about this net profit of one hundred and ninety five million.
Speaker 9: Ye?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Australian company.
Speaker 3: Is it like Horror?
Speaker 4: Started by Kate Morris, who is a cracker of a lady. She's awesome. It's like Sephora, like Mecca, but it's only ever been online. It's the first brick and mortar store. Except when you order, it's like where beauty obsessed these days. So it's like skin care and makeup cosmetics. Heck, when you order from them, they always put in a tim Tam in your order. What an individually wrapped Tim Tam glad wrap? No, in like an individual packet. It's like their thing. It's very Australian.
Speaker 3: I don't even care what we buy. Let's just do it for the.
Speaker 4: Tim Nothing like ordering some pimple patches and getting a Tim Tam gotcha good eye?
Speaker 2: Anyway, she opened her first brick and mortar store.
Speaker 4: By five am, there were people queuing. By nine am. It was like wrapped around the shopping center to get into the shop.
Speaker 3: To remember that time I wanted to pick up the iPhone and I didn't realize it was launch day. I had to join the line of the gigs at.
Speaker 1: Chadstone and I actually friends at the back of the line.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were like, James, I didn't know you were that much into the iPhone.
Speaker 4: See. I love supporting businesses, especially Aussie businesses.
Speaker 3: But I don't small businesses like Apple.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: No, But I don't get why people cue. Like their service at doll Beauty is so good. You could order online and most of the time it arrives the same days.
Speaker 3: People just get caught up in the I would just.
Speaker 4: Sit it ordering and I wouldn't have to stand in line for eight hours.
Speaker 3: But they want to be part of it.
Speaker 1: They want to be part of the.
Speaker 4: I get things like remember when I went to the Stinky Flower in Geelong. I was never been more excited about anything in my life, and people cued for hours and hours. But that's because it's an experience. You have to be there.
Speaker 3: Did you see the Stinky Flower open in Sydney as well the holidays.
Speaker 4: I wasn't exactly but they made it. They wrapped it in like a bad velvet curtains and a big door, and I was like theatrics, guys.
Speaker 1: Hey, I to drive along a stretch of Swan Street where people Q and Q and Q and Q for the bar and me outside and lay and do.
Speaker 3: You know what? I don't feel like a barn me but I joined the Q.
Speaker 4: Makes you want it, just that's what made me.
Speaker 3: They're big fans of the show, big give sim There.
Speaker 4: Also the people who line up for Lone cross Ons.
Speaker 2: They sit there and go, I'm sorry, it is good.
Speaker 4: But the original one in in Fitzroy before it was too popular. You could get in and it was like, but you're.
Speaker 3: Right though I never wanted to bar me, and then I was like, I'm missing out?
Speaker 2: Is that what it is?
Speaker 4: We see other people have them, so we're like, oh, well, we got to get me. There are a lot of people I reckon that were just like everyone's going to Taylor Swift. I'm gonna I'm going to jump in the online queue to get tickets for this because if everyone else is gone, I.
Speaker 3: Want to go and I just want to put the photo up of me online waiting. You know, everyone was posting their screenshots.
Speaker 1: Well it's funny because during the Taylor Swift ticket craze Swift era, people who were queuing online, but then there were a few that went to the old ticket master now three or four people and they all got tickets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so here's.
Speaker 3: The go thirteen twenty four ten? What have you queued for?
Speaker 4: What do you standing line for?
Speaker 1: Melon?
Speaker 3: What have you stood in line for?
Speaker 2: How long was it worth it?
Speaker 3: I'm so ashamed to say this. I stood in line. I was much younger, much younger, stood in lining it at something signed by human nature?
Speaker 4: They did they live up to their expectations?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did they?
Speaker 4: Seeing every time you craye?
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four to ten? What have you queued for? Thirteen twenty four ten? What have you cueued for? Melbourne? Let's go the phones fantry Gully Jenna, Good.
Speaker 4: Morning morning, Hi? What do you stand in line for?
Speaker 10: I stood in line for seven hours at Southland to get a CD signed by Ricky.
Speaker 4: Martins that when bangs was she being oh my gosh? And how was he?
Speaker 1: He's amazing?
Speaker 3: Was there an interaction.
Speaker 10: There? Was a brief interaction, but you only got about twenty seconds with him at most.
Speaker 4: That'll do I take twenty seconds with Ricky Martin, would you Yep?
Speaker 3: Some people would only need twenty seconds with Ricky Marys.
Speaker 4: I went to that concert with my dad. It was it was Telstradome.
Speaker 2: I interviewed him and I yeah.
Speaker 4: He invited me. I didn't ask you to dig its.
Speaker 3: What have you cued for? Melbourne? Jack Whitehall is in the house after seventh Morning, very funny. Guy does a TV series where he travels with.
Speaker 4: The dad, which I love because I could see myself and my dad doing that.
Speaker 3: It was my dad's nutty the same. When I watched it, I was almost jealous, going, God, I wish I did something with my dad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my dad and I had a little road trip last week and I was just like it was unhinged, and I thought, if someone could film this and watch it, it would be very amusing. Because your parents just irritate you, don't they see if.
Speaker 3: I did a road with my dad now, people be like, well, that's weird. It's a miracle, Okay.
Speaker 4: Thirteen The little pringles can strapped in with a seat belt.
Speaker 3: On it she's doubled down. We're doing this again.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Melbourne right now in thirteen twenty four ten, we're asking you what have you stood in line for? People stood in line for hours and hours and hours at Southland on the weekend to get into a new beauty store Door, Beauty the Door. I'm a beg fan of the branch.
Speaker 3: What have you lined up? Well?
Speaker 1: Back in the nineties when you had to cueue for tickets physically to queue for tickets, I camp overnight with my brother for tickets to live.
Speaker 3: The lightning crashes.
Speaker 4: I went to that concept.
Speaker 1: This is the highest throwing corporate Brandon Park shopping center, and I wasn't the only one.
Speaker 3: No, God, no, you stood ticket, You had a number, got a little number.
Speaker 4: And then did you get your tickets CONTs like a Deli number. I went to that concert at rod Laverna. It was one of the best. My seats are in like the second back row.
Speaker 3: How's the anxiety at the Delhi just waiting for you number to be called? Oh no, it's just the most awkward thing.
Speaker 4: It's never busy enough for me to take a number at mine. I'm the same and I used to like taking that There'll be three.
Speaker 3: People there and they'll go fourteen. I'm like, why are we doing a number system? I don't get a number of three, just like you.
Speaker 1: Might not take a number, and the other two behind you might and they get so first. Exactly, that's where the system's broken.
Speaker 3: Out with the numbers.
Speaker 4: I wave the tickets.
Speaker 3: I agree, Jessica in mount denied your thoughts on Deli tickets. No, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: What do you have to stand in line?
Speaker 11: Hey, guys, I stood in line about twenty years ago for a diamond ring.
Speaker 2: Oh what do you mean?
Speaker 4: Why did you have to line up for it?
Speaker 11: Well, they advertised it in the window for a while that they were having this big, big, big sale, and this is a way to obviously draw customers in. So I got there at about five thirty. I passed the car, I had my coffee, I had all these You're prepared.
Speaker 4: You were prepared to stand in line?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I was prepared. And I passed the car and I was so excited. I knew exactly what level of the car park to go on so I could bolt in. And as soon as I turned the car off, these old ladies rocked up next to me. I was like, Oh no, I can't even sit in the car. So I bought it over to the front of the to the shopping center and stood in line. They said, oh, are you getting engaged?
Speaker 10: I said no, I'm.
Speaker 11: Just here for the ring.
Speaker 4: Are you buying it for yourself? How long you have to wait in the line for?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 11: Well, I got there about five thirty and they opened it at nine and you got it one dollar? So I got it?
Speaker 10: It was one dollar?
Speaker 2: What dollar? What was the word worse?
Speaker 11: Do you know I've actually never had it?
Speaker 12: Value might be worse.
Speaker 4: You might have gone at five am for no reason.
Speaker 9: Love?
Speaker 3: Were the old ladies queuing to get the cold? We're not going back? Ten is our number? What have you queued for?
Speaker 2: Melbourne in submarine?
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 4: What do you stand in line for.
Speaker 13: Grand Grand Final tickets? Twenty plus years ago? Collingwood, Essendon?
Speaker 4: How long did you sit? Were you one of those people with the camp and chair? Because they really didn't.
Speaker 13: So what happened was I went with my brother who's now deceased. He used to drive a truck. We had passed the truck when I stood in line, gave us a raffle tickets. They said, come back when the doors opened. That was two days later. Oh my god, and we wept there for two nights.
Speaker 4: You slept there for two nights and you got your tickets?
Speaker 13: Well you certainly did.
Speaker 2: Did your team win back for the best calling?
Speaker 3: Can you glens?
Speaker 13: I have got all my teeth and I even have a tet on my arm.
Speaker 4: Did the Pies win?
Speaker 3: There we go?
Speaker 13: Yes, we did.
Speaker 4: Collingwood fans, mate, they're different, we are. Oh yeah, forget you're one of them.
Speaker 2: In Awthor and good morning morning everyone?
Speaker 3: What have your keyd for?
Speaker 5: I waited in mind to get Naggy esteem.
Speaker 13: As sure to get Naggi the share Naggi mahashi.
Speaker 5: Yes, sorry, that's what I mean to get.
Speaker 4: What how long did you wait for?
Speaker 12: Oh? Probably more than two hours, but every second was.
Speaker 4: Worth its Well are a lot of work stand away. She sent him a book and she signed every page.
Speaker 3: Every page of the book.
Speaker 12: I'm so envious. I was like, Oh, can I get another for my friends?
Speaker 13: There?
Speaker 1: I kept myself on my other cookbook.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Did you give her hud to?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 3: I did? Her and j B.
Speaker 7: I tried to speak friends for JBS.
Speaker 2: I have no idea he speaking friendship. Her right hand man JB.
Speaker 3: I thought, Clint, there's a real tone to the callers in that topic, wasn't they passionate?
Speaker 4: I stood in line for dumplings, the best dumpling places in New how Is. I said to Paul, just go on the front and tip.
Speaker 2: Them and see if we can put up the front and tip.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he did. He went and tipped them. I didn't know standing for an hour.
Speaker 4: It's yea and they were good dumplings. But that's one of the only things in the world I'd stand in line.
Speaker 2: It is just dumplings.
Speaker 3: Big night last night in music Grammy Awards. Grammy, it's always awkward watching music act present awards.
Speaker 2: Why just like.
Speaker 4: When they it's so nice Grammy. Is the industry voted?
Speaker 3: I know, but just you know, like like with the Oscars and stuff. Actors I used to delivering comedy lines and stuff.
Speaker 4: Oh like they should shouldn't stand up.
Speaker 3: Do you see Cardi B She wasn't the best rap album at the start, and I was like, well, she looks she looks like a crazy fan on stage?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 3: Gravy High.
Speaker 15: That time I was on the stage, it was to accept the very award I'm presenting today m m yep, yep.
Speaker 5: I was overwhelmed.
Speaker 15: Then I couldn't even find the worst to express how grateful I.
Speaker 5: Am for this genre.
Speaker 15: Tonight, I won't be having those problems.
Speaker 4: Because I know.
Speaker 15: Exactly what I want to say. Rap help me find my voice, RAP help me tell my story, and most of all, RAP changed my life.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I think she's just like that. Really, I love her.
Speaker 2: She's cool. That's great, speaking of the weird better they were.
Speaker 4: The best new artist. Yes, Chapel Roon, I mean extraordinary. She's just doing her things. I know she's She's uniquely her and I love that. There's not enough characters anymore.
Speaker 3: Something the Swifties A love You know Camp the dancer from the term, Yeah, he was one of Chapel Roon's dances.
Speaker 1: Are they allowed to sort of go off and dance for somebody else?
Speaker 3: Well, they can't retire now that the year is to should be able to?
Speaker 4: I was not unsure.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't he.
Speaker 4: Have to mint?
Speaker 3: I would have earned mint? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder all that travel out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know who is Chapel that'd be a good combo Chapel Roan.
Speaker 2: What's his name?
Speaker 3: Camp?
Speaker 4: Cam camp anyway, Song of the Year Kendrick Lamar not like us. Reck God of the Year Kendrick Lamar, not like us. But it was Beyonce who took our Album of the Year, which was the big award of the night. It was well, it was presented by the LA Fire Department. I loved that and it was a fundraiser for the LA Fire Department that made an absolute fortune. But I look, album of the Year, that's one thing. But she won Huntry.
Speaker 2: Album of the Year.
Speaker 4: Yeah with Cowboy Kartera, which is interesting because that album didn't do so well, and I think I think in her speech you can tell she was genuinely surprised.
Speaker 5: Wow, I really was not expecting this.
Speaker 9: I think sometimes genre is a cold word to keep us in our place as artists, and I just want to encourage people to do what they're passionate about.
Speaker 4: I mean, I love that song. I don't know if I loved the whole album.
Speaker 1: Well, increase in listens on Spotify today alone.
Speaker 3: This is non judgment place, isn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you going to do what I know invented Beyonce or Taylor Swift? Because private you've been jumping into Taylor.
Speaker 3: I love Taylor, but I thought I think she needed a siditive halfway through the Grammys.
Speaker 4: Have you seen that, like tiktoks of behind the scenes where she's dancing holding a pole of champagne. She's getting down and dirty.
Speaker 2: I love her.
Speaker 4: Let her leap. She's just been on tour for eleven thousand years. Let the girl.
Speaker 3: Let her go double.
Speaker 4: Next you're going to say Beyonces overrated.
Speaker 3: I think Beyonces over.
Speaker 4: I can't wait until we're giving away tickets to her.
Speaker 2: Let's be honest. No one cared about Beyonce or Taylor Swift.
Speaker 4: It was all about Carne West and his kookie wife from Melbourne, Bianca. Do you think he's making her go nudes?
Speaker 3: You know what? Jokes aside. I felt uncomfortable watching it. I'm like, is this you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just can't be getting around nude?
Speaker 5: Why not?
Speaker 4: It's actually indecent exposures.
Speaker 3: Well, she was wearing something.
Speaker 4: I mean, if I had a rig like that, I'd be nood Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I just don't know.
Speaker 3: That's what it was. She just didn't look comfortable.
Speaker 4: But at the after party she was comfortable. She was up on the microphone singing adele.
Speaker 3: Do you know what Lauren said before you were out of the studio, and he had break ever watching the footage of her grab the microphone and Lauren goes, this is karaoke queen over here, right. Lauren goes, if you grab a microphone and go to sing, you need to know the words.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can tell.
Speaker 4: She's like, she's trying to sing rolling in the deep. She knows the first line and then she does that like, oh, shake my head because I don't.
Speaker 3: Know what the mumble in the car rolling and then he come back strong for the next words.
Speaker 2: We now she didn't know the words. You got to be confident.
Speaker 4: But she had a great time at the the party.
Speaker 2: I'm not so sure she.
Speaker 3: Was wearing clothes, she wondered.
Speaker 4: She wasn't really, it was like a see through one piece that she changed into dressed up.
Speaker 3: What's to our next guest, introducing our ex Gust.
Speaker 6: He's a comedian, actor, television presenter and all around funny man.
Speaker 2: All the way from London.
Speaker 16: I accidentally hit a kid skiing to be fair to me right, this little cut straight in front of me in the line for the buffet, and I just lashed.
Speaker 6: Out here in Australia, possibly to escape assault chargers.
Speaker 3: Please welcome to the show, Jack quite.
Speaker 4: Hey, good morning.
Speaker 3: Are you morning?
Speaker 5: Are you?
Speaker 3: You're very good?
Speaker 4: Have you been in Australia now?
Speaker 16: I've been here for three weeks on tour with my parents, So I'm very excited to be here because I'm excited to not be with them, because I've been having breakfast, lunch, and dinner with my mom and dad every day for three weeks.
Speaker 1: You get the big family room at the hotel.
Speaker 3: No, genuinely.
Speaker 16: What happens when we go to hotels is they seem to somehow always get their first, and then they get the best rum, and then they get the upgrade, and I go and look at their room normally because my dad's called me because he can't turn the lights on, and then I'll go in there and realize that they've got the big room, and they always get the number one dressing room as well.
Speaker 3: So I just get mugged off everywhere we go.
Speaker 4: I mean, we say, you travel with your dad a lot. How do you go traveling with mum? Is she who?
Speaker 16: Yeah, she's good, She's very useful. I mean, because I couldn't do it without him. She man marks him basically and Yeah, we sort of like tag team Michael Whitehall duties because it is like traveling with a sort of minor royal when you're with him, which is actually quite good as well in some ways, because it means you can sort of hide behind his divasness. So I would always feel bad about making demands and insisting on like, you know, limousines and five star hotels, but I you go, yeah, it was Michael. Michael just you know, he needs to have a certain archery, and he's so high maintenance.
Speaker 4: I mean he sort of royal family.
Speaker 16: Do you know the royals I know have, Yeah, I've come into contact with them in the past. I was quite good friends with Harry back in the day, pre Megan, when he was a terrible right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: But when he was in Vegas or anything, were you annoyingly?
Speaker 16: I wasn't there for the naked billiards.
Speaker 4: When he was with Megan. Is that true that he dropped his mates?
Speaker 16: Yeah, I mean I wasn't. I wouldn't say part of the inner circle to go back to Vegas analogy, but I had a few nights out with him when he was Yeah, he seems.
Speaker 4: Like he said, yeah, he was would be fun together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, retired from that as well. Now you never from that. Surely Harry is not retired from it, You're not still inside.
Speaker 3: Surely do you have to beg for a night out? Now? Though they are.
Speaker 16: Definitely a little bit more negotiating, cashed out at the bank of mutual resentment.
Speaker 3: I just sent my wife away for a girl's weekend. I'm like, take two nights bags. I know there's a potential boys, but.
Speaker 4: I mean, your dad never really grew up.
Speaker 16: No, No, I mean he's yeah, I don't know, he's still he sort of doesn't get go out and like get loose and go on the sash, but he he's just sort of remains like a sort of gentle level of drunk all the time. Now, Yeah, constantly like imbibing.
Speaker 3: I reckon, I'll be like he's dead when I'm older, just grumpy and just what do you mean when you're older? Okay?
Speaker 16: He also he has the best rider, because my rider is like one can of diet coke. He has three bottles of what's it Lauren Perier champagne. That's one of my deprillator in every dressing room. He genuinely has to have this champagne because he always claims, he goes, oh, no champagne in the dressing room case we're entertaining. I was like entertaining, who went friends? If I have friends to one of the shows, I get it. I was like, you have one friend, okay, his name is Neil Stacey and he lives in Bath in England. Right, so if we're in Bath and we're doing a show there by all means have three bottles of champagne. But you don't know anyone in Woollongong, Like, you're not going to have friends there. You never know my mom does. My mom seems to know everyone in Australia. I guess this is insane. Everywhere we go and it's always like ran like cousins, but they're not cousins. They're cousins like five times removed. Or she loves inviting, like old nannies like I swear they did no parenting at all, because I have met thirty nannies on this tour and every time I come into a dressing room after the show, they're there with the two bottles of champagne open, and this is narrel.
Speaker 3: She changed your nappy?
Speaker 4: Is there anything worse than your My mom does it too? She says, you remember this, lady, and you just stand there going no, Mom, I don't, And now it's ten times worse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was one year old. I do remember that. Can I bring up your mum's relationship with Harry starts? I remember this famously happening at the brit Awards a couple of years back. I bought my mum with me. It's Hillary. How is Hilary Hillary? She's good. It's weird that you know her name.
Speaker 16: She's over there, probably throwing herself at Rods.
Speaker 3: No, Harry, sit down, Harry and mum got history. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah they do. Yeah, they had a together.
Speaker 16: I was going to say they didn't have a night together, but they met at one of those award shows.
Speaker 3: She was very enamored. You've got the Brits coming up again. I believe the Grammys yesterday.
Speaker 16: I watched a couple of clips and basically spent the last couple of weeks trying to just educate myself on modern music because it's been a couple of years since.
Speaker 3: I did Bridge and I feel so out of touch.
Speaker 4: I can't imagine a scarier job than hosting one of those of its.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I mean they're all pretty hammered. So I kind of realized early doors that you if you just did it for the television audience at home and just accepted that you're both on slightly like parallel experiences in the room.
Speaker 3: Don't rely on the crowd, yeah, because you're.
Speaker 16: Not going to get a lot out of them, but you can, you know, you can check a couple of straight bullets in their direction as well, and no one really realizes what's going on. So I think that that that insulated me a little bit. Hey, it's a tough gig.
Speaker 3: How was the Melbourne crowd last night? Live show? Last night? You got another one tonight. We'll put up the link on our socials for you to get last minute tickets.
Speaker 4: But as as a guy from the UK, how are you coping with this hate? Because the Brits don't like the hate you have.
Speaker 16: You Yeah, I mean it's quite intense. We've sort of been followed around by like a cloud. Everywhere we've gone it's been grey and miserable, and everyone's like, oh, I'm so sorry you've had this terrible weather, and we're like no, no, no, this is fine. This fits with us in our general temperament. But now it's got hot. It's quite intense, especially because my dad does insist on wearing a suit everywhere. Yes, so's melting. No no, no, it's like on some thongs and board shorts.
Speaker 4: But he get his budgy smugglers. I saw him at the shop the other day looking at I don't think.
Speaker 16: You can smuggle a budgy. He's reached an age now where you have to tuck it into your sock. Yeah right, Sorry to put that image in. It's what seven thirty six. That feels too old to be talking about my father's genitals. The show is essentially just me making jokes about his relief.
Speaker 3: Pep shots of your dad with the rig out down and killed.
Speaker 16: He hasn't got a rig to be proud of like this gentleman's I've just seen some photographs.
Speaker 3: Do you realize that's all we'll hear about in the studio behind the actually got a large cardboard of it.
Speaker 2: Can someone go on like a cobbled.
Speaker 16: Street so you couldn't walk down those abs in a wedge?
Speaker 3: Last year Clint did the Full Ship for men.
Speaker 4: Everybody knows he talked about.
Speaker 2: It the whole year.
Speaker 3: We've got to go away gift for you.
Speaker 4: And on the front of we've all got our own little folders for our preparation, which none of us ever really read, but the producers put a lot of effort into it.
Speaker 2: Sort of like a surfboard. You might need to put it in.
Speaker 4: On the front of. Clints is here with his rig out, and Jack walked straight in and said, great, great.
Speaker 3: Do you want to take that with you on the I will take a giant declare that he throws. Very impressive.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I like to sign my stomach yours Jack.
Speaker 3: We love you and your family, were saying earlier, like, honestly, we are jealous that you get to do it.
Speaker 2: You don't need to hold it things you Yeah, just mesmerized.
Speaker 3: Were jealous you get to do this with your fam. We've loved your shows and tonight if you want tickets, we'll put a link on our socials. Thanks so much for coming in this morning. Thank you.
Speaker 16: I'm literally going to go straight for a pump now I've been inspired.
Speaker 4: He's up to do some push up. Have a great time in Australia. We love having you here.
Speaker 3: This is a great sort of visual image.
Speaker 16: You're holding the copself exactly embarrassing everywhere.
Speaker 3: Jack Whitehall on the air with us this morning. It has just gone twenty two aways, we are on the air. Thanks y mates. Ad Shell already Express had one of their coffees the other day.
Speaker 2: How was it?
Speaker 3: Very good?
Speaker 2: Delousous?
Speaker 4: We love a delicious coffee.
Speaker 3: Well, heading to Shell already expressed today top to thirty six. We're going for today a little bit of a cool change.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when is the cal change coming tomorrow tonight?
Speaker 1: Well, i'd imagine late tonight. But doro, what did we yesterday thirty nine to thirty six so we could argue that the call.
Speaker 3: Change has already come. He's got you there.
Speaker 1: Hey, Lauren, you've been the last few days sampling some different dietary sort of situations.
Speaker 3: What are you doing? So we're doing fed.
Speaker 4: Past now, I'm doing a metabolic resent.
Speaker 2: That's right now.
Speaker 4: I want to hear about it. It's so boring. Basically, you eat a lot of veggies and a lot of protein.
Speaker 3: It's poor. Your partner doing it as well.
Speaker 4: He is, thank god, because we have to go down in solidarity.
Speaker 3: One in orlean egos getting snappy at each other.
Speaker 4: Yet at home, No, you might need us.
Speaker 3: He I was to say, do you think.
Speaker 1: The answer would be the was around last night for dinner and they stuck to their guns. That's very, very disciplined.
Speaker 3: Well, while I.
Speaker 1: Picked out on all the great because his delicacy is like Terry Kitchen.
Speaker 3: I've been there for the blow up and you send him to his room.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did that once. He didn't go, But I tried. Would you call this diet a fat Oh no, this one's not a fad. This one's based on science. I'm told science clean metabolic reset, and it's meant to reset your metabolism. I don't know that much about it. Anyway, I've done it before and I felt amazing, So I was like, February, I'm doing it. I turned into a walking pinaclada in January, so February is my month. But I'm also trying some kookie weird things. I mean, it wasn't a great day yesterday. Admittedly to go to the infrared sauna. Not not great in forty.
Speaker 2: Degrees because you could sho yourself in the sauna.
Speaker 4: No, I wasn't going to do that. It was just forty degrees. I couldn't cool down for what felt like days.
Speaker 3: Is this what happens with the dietes on.
Speaker 1: Well, you never know when it's no.
Speaker 4: That was the juice cleans and it didn't actually happen.
Speaker 3: That's another thing.
Speaker 4: A juice cleans is a fad. I've done that before.
Speaker 3: What else?
Speaker 1: What are the fads?
Speaker 4: I tried that thing where you just eat grapefruits a lot of time. I don't know. It's just it meant lowy blood sugar.
Speaker 1: And you've beat at the gym a lot, so recovery is essential. You do the big recovery boots. Been doing yourself into the boots and blow up and they have you got the inflatable boots.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, I've.
Speaker 3: Seen like Petrarca in them. I didn't think i've seen Lauren.
Speaker 4: They're for real athletes, proper turn and I'm going to start doing sound healing.
Speaker 1: The clu bloody astro inflatable beast spoke about it on the top of the show Doms is a thing.
Speaker 4: Anyone can be an athlete, Chase, I'm going to do sound therapy to calm my mind. Well, I think they'd bang it to bit and gong and hum at you.
Speaker 3: And what do you pay for that?
Speaker 4: I haven't been yet.
Speaker 2: I might go tonight.
Speaker 3: Because I love fat as well.
Speaker 4: You went to the breathing one and you snored through the.
Speaker 1: On the weekend in Sydney, I went to a sauna.
Speaker 3: House Careful, which one all above board people going off.
Speaker 2: It was close to King's Crust, but it was very.
Speaker 3: Very nice.
Speaker 4: What did you wear in the sauna?
Speaker 3: What was well?
Speaker 1: You wear clothes, not clothes, not fully. I was wearing my my togs because there how long my budgies. So what did what you do?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: You have a fifteen minute sauna by a three minute plunge of the class plunge, and you drink tea with everyone for the next ten minutes, and then you rinse and repeat three times.
Speaker 4: What you men with everyone? Is it a group activity?
Speaker 1: It's it's there are other people present, Yes, I bet there is men and women, men and women. Everyone got clothes on, everyone's clothes.
Speaker 4: Okay. But because I went to one of the hot springs in Japan with their separate men and women, everyone's naked.
Speaker 2: Oh no, this is nude in the hot water.
Speaker 3: How do you go with that?
Speaker 4: I don't even like seeing myself nude in hot water.
Speaker 3: You look like a little dumpling coach, and I was like any of us.
Speaker 4: But everyone wore everyone had Everyone wore these towels on their heads and I so I put my tail in my head and I didn't know why. Wow, apparently it's meant to be wet and cold.
Speaker 1: Oh funny you should say that because Jace I was told to put that.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, can you describe that?
Speaker 2: For listener?
Speaker 4: You've got a tea cozy on your head.
Speaker 3: That's what you got to wear, as well as something below. I thought the rules you can't take photos.
Speaker 1: It's we that's me and that I think that's me and the duney. But that's sort of like you're right, a tea cozy with a sort of.
Speaker 4: Why has it got a sprout on top?
Speaker 3: I don't know?
Speaker 4: So what is the tea cozy on your head? What does it actually do?
Speaker 3: It must be something to do with the heat.
Speaker 4: So you just did it because everyone else was.
Speaker 3: Following the rules.
Speaker 4: Well, listen, is it wet and cold cozy?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Is it wet?
Speaker 3: It's a bit wet and cold, wet, and look, I'm proud of you too.
Speaker 4: The fourth of February and I'm staying strong.
Speaker 3: I know which is what like, I am proud of you too. We are proud of you. So I've got your gift.
Speaker 4: Don't bring in anything that's going to tempt me.
Speaker 3: Let's go to an ad break and then I've got a little of surprise for you morning. Every it is just going to wait, Lauren. You are four days.
Speaker 4: In twos in to a health kick, clean.
Speaker 3: You bus, the things shirt, Welcome to temptation Tuesday away.
Speaker 2: There's nothing better than a game of temptation.
Speaker 4: And I'm not having sugar, not doing any of the things.
Speaker 3: What else do you love? What do you miss? Four days in?
Speaker 4: Well, it's funny because you crave things like I don't. I'm not really a sweet tooth at night. I never eat ice cream or things like that. And all I've wanted is ice cream coming up next, But I don't really eat like it's only because I can't have it that I want it. There's something wrong with me.
Speaker 3: We know that we have some presents for you this morning.
Speaker 2: Do it.
Speaker 3: That's just cruel temptation tuesdays next.
Speaker 4: Don't tempt me, you.
Speaker 2: The things.
Speaker 3: Being the supportive friends we are. Clinton and I are in Laurence Corner as she embarks on fed fast and a metabolic.
Speaker 2: Reset, a health kick.
Speaker 4: I'm on a healthcick and it's everyone sick of hearing about it. So I've just decided I'm not leaving the house because I'm boring.
Speaker 3: Well, we're going to bring the treats to you. You don't need to go anywhere.
Speaker 4: Even last night, Paul's like, We've got to pop down to the supermarket and I was like, I ain't going.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to the supermarket.
Speaker 3: Have you taken Uber Eats the app off your phone? No, I should probably do that. Guys, bring in the trolley of treats. Can we bring in treat now? Don't bring I don't want her to see them all. Just bring in the first one.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you've just done this because it's the things that you want to eat this morning, and you can eat them.
Speaker 3: Okay, we've got a kosh.
Speaker 2: Is that what it's called a It is indeed treat number one.
Speaker 1: Oh it's.
Speaker 3: Sushi.
Speaker 4: I can't have rice. I could picture chuner and avocado. I love sushi. The other thing is, I'm only supposed to eat at certain times, so there's no snacking. Although I'm in the eating window.
Speaker 2: Right now, open would it.
Speaker 4: Be sad if I picked up the run.
Speaker 3: You have a smell? No, no, you know what I get.
Speaker 4: I've got my help.
Speaker 3: What's one of your favorite takeaway food?
Speaker 4: Actually salivated?
Speaker 3: What's your favorite takeaway dumplings? No, you said yesterday on the podcast fish and chips.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Oh my gosh. No, that's not fish and chips. That's my favorite Greek takeaway zeus Greek food.
Speaker 2: I could probably eat the chicken, got a lot of sea.
Speaker 4: I'm actually get it away from me.
Speaker 3: Let me see if the chips are warm, go.
Speaker 4: Away, don't. Don't you dare eat hot chips at eight o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 3: Would you like a mimosa to wash it down?
Speaker 4: We go?
Speaker 2: Of course I wanted my mosa.
Speaker 3: Well, don't get angry at me, buddy, Hell I just got what have we got next?
Speaker 12: There?
Speaker 2: Gen z, This is cruel.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, Oh my god, it's a luky Oh my god. I've actually got sweaty palms and I'm salivating.
Speaker 3: That's the meat sweats It'll get you.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, smell that. It's like an open suver.
Speaker 3: Is there more? We're going to have it? Doing? Miss to me because I'm showing I'm proud of you.
Speaker 4: No, you're obviously not and not want to do self. Luky for breakfast, go away.
Speaker 3: Got to have dessert. It's your favorite connoisseur or ice.
Speaker 4: Crey, caramel and macedamia. It's surrounding away. I'm not having any of it.
Speaker 2: You don't want any I don't want.
Speaker 4: Any of it.
Speaker 3: What about us?
Speaker 2: You have a little sniff No, I'm not sniffing it.
Speaker 4: Thrying chocolates at me, I'm not having them.
Speaker 1: In good news, aren I can tell you that the person who designed your diet, I was on the phone just before, and they've said that you can have a free pass this morning to enjoy whatever you'd like within reason, from the plates in front of you.
Speaker 4: That's not true, because I text her yesterday and she was telling you what purpal teas I was allowed the Great Donna astin. I'm going to look like.
Speaker 1: I spoke to Don just before and Don said, why you can go for your life?
Speaker 4: Why are you laughing? I'm going to look like I'm going to look like Rachel Pinch. Why are you laughing?
Speaker 3: I'm not laughing.
Speaker 2: That's not true.
Speaker 4: She never said that she would not let me.
Speaker 1: She said, hang on The text reads, tell Lauren go for your life one day only.
Speaker 4: Literally yesterday I text her and said, am I allowed to sparkling water? Or you're going to have sparkling water? Get those chips away from me?
Speaker 2: Go away, Lauren.
Speaker 3: I'm proud of you. Oh, I'm proud of you, Lauren Phillips.
Speaker 2: Day four, I hate you both? Is this so mean?
Speaker 4: No, you were doing something good for you. I would be so supportive.
Speaker 3: I'd be wrapped if you said this in for me. Let me tell you here we go every day we give you a chance to win five thousand dollars with the five K question. Let's say good morning to Chloe.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Chloe, Good morning? How old are you?
Speaker 2: Chloe?
Speaker 9: Can school?
Speaker 4: What grade do you win?
Speaker 14: Grade five?
Speaker 3: Oh? Nice? Do you want to do a shout out to your school? In case your friends are listening this morning? What school do you go to? Chloe?
Speaker 15: In my primary school?
Speaker 3: Beautiful friends? Just quickly?
Speaker 1: What what do you like playing in your free time? I see you like playing ten pin bowling? You good, good bowler?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Twinkle toes.
Speaker 3: They are a licensed to print money those bowling centers over the holidays. My god, I.
Speaker 4: Haven't been ten pin bowling, I would say for fifteen is really adults go without kids and ten pin bowls. Yeah, absolutely sound to strike bowling.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's like a compety you can get in a competition. Yeah. Oh, I can see you're owning your own ball, my own ball getting out a little tow. They those bulls, they've got a little ball bag.
Speaker 4: See me walking through Chudston with my ball bag.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you scream me, Hey, Clorachloe, let's try and win.
Speaker 4: Use some money. Now this game works like this. There is an easy question for fifty dollars, a medium question for five hundred dollars, and a hard question for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: What do you want to do?
Speaker 4: Do you want to do?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Five hundred?
Speaker 2: Okay, undred, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 4: You're going to hear a three two one countdown, Clothe, you have to answer before the countdown ends. If you don't know, mighty would be have a guest, good lucks is here we go?
Speaker 3: Five hundred dollars, Chloe. Your cool question.
Speaker 6: Is what is the official language of Brazil?
Speaker 3: Three two one?
Speaker 4: That was a tricky one, Chloe, language do they speak in Brazil?
Speaker 3: It was Portuguese?
Speaker 4: Have you ever. Have you ever heard of Portugal?
Speaker 2: Chloe? No, you know what?
Speaker 4: Have you ever had Nando's? Isn't that Portuguese?
Speaker 3: Now a healthy I'll tell you what we're gonna look with a family pass to Gumby World Theme Park. You can go there on us. Okay, Okay, no worries, She's fine. That's one theme part tickets. Do you think Anti Lauren should go bowling with you?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a hard nine.
Speaker 3: That's okay. The only place in the state where slides, roller coasters, shows, and wildlife. You can get it in one. Get a wildlife, a gun, buy a world.
Speaker 4: Dodge the bullet there, dodge the bullet. Not going bowling? Bloe doesn't want me there?
Speaker 3: Do you think she?
Speaker 4: I feel like I'd be one of those people that had tried and bowling. I'd like in the ball gets stuck on my and I'd go flying down the aisle.
Speaker 3: She'd need the bumpers. Oh, you'd need to the ramp.
Speaker 4: It's very slippery bowling if you take one step too far.
Speaker 3: Hey, coming up next. I love this segment thirteen twenty fourteen. We are doing what was the tantrum over the smaller the issue the better. Thirteen twenty fourteen. Our three year old actually burst into tears over the holidays when mum did something. He was devastated.
Speaker 4: I had a tantrum the other day.
Speaker 3: We're more after kid ones. Oh okay, I want to talk about that though, my Yeah, let's get we'll come back all right. We'll find out why she threw her toys. Third eight twenty four to ten. What'd your kid chuck a tantrum over? You're on the air with Jason Lyon Clint here as well. We're doing to thanks to show ready express.
Speaker 4: Your kid through it? They had a thirteen twenty four ten is our number? What did your kid have a tantrum over? The more pathetic, the better.
Speaker 14: We've had some crackers in the past and I turn around and he's got his crops in his mouth, chomping on them, so facing them off him and he's born into school blown tantrum.
Speaker 2: Well you want let Lenny meeting shoes nice.
Speaker 8: I have a three year old and she has a tantrum every time we change an that view when she has a food because she wants to see her poo.
Speaker 4: She wants to see it.
Speaker 8: Yes, she wants to see how many balls in the nappy and to look at it and really inspect it.
Speaker 3: Good on your kids, kids are cooked. My three year old cracked it over the holidays because we're doing toilet training and after he'd been to the toilet, Mum flushed it. Oh he wanted to keep it. Yeah, where's it going? Keepsake, it's gone.
Speaker 4: It's with all the fish, all the goldfish realm.
Speaker 3: I was like, we're going to be here getting twelve hours, mate, Just.
Speaker 4: It's fine, there'll be another one.
Speaker 3: What have you thrown your toys over?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: I didn't, but Paul is going around town telling people I had a tantrum in the street.
Speaker 1: We had a dramatized reenactment of it last night dream at Lauren's house.
Speaker 4: We're going to a meeting and all I wanted was the morning, and I said, let's leave now, so we've got time to get a coffee on the way we're walking, and then he just busted around and by the time we left, we're going past where I wanted to get my coffee. No time, and he goes, let's just get one afterwards. Actually I actually stomped my foot.
Speaker 2: I want a coffee now, I want a coffe now.
Speaker 4: He reckons. I fully jumped around and had a tantrum.
Speaker 3: I wasn't there, but I know what I put my money. It was in published.
Speaker 4: It was a little over the top, but I just wanted to coffee then and there, and we'd planned it, and then he munked around and then I anyway.
Speaker 3: See, I'd love to get in situation like that. I'd love to track down the security footage from the shop. You just see through the window, her stomping her feet in the street.
Speaker 4: I actually stamped my stomp my foot. And I felt the frustration of a kid when they really just want something. I get it, guys, I get a kid, Vicky. Sometimes it helps you get your own way.
Speaker 3: So thirteen twenty four to ten, what's the silly thing your kid chucked a tantrum over?
Speaker 12: My eleven year old had a tantrum at the beach a couple of weeks ago because there was too much stand fair points.
Speaker 4: That's Jason, the manchild gets everywhere.
Speaker 3: I like the astro turf beach. I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: Now, you go off that's called a pool.
Speaker 12: Yeah, well, she prefers pools over the beach, but I'm talking trim the whole crying. She was getting the sand and she was throwing it.
Speaker 2: Worse for herself.
Speaker 3: Oh it's now easy fixed. There is a Stephanie.
Speaker 2: Stephanie's pulled over absolutely hill. First step. When did your kids chuck a tanty?
Speaker 8: Oh it wasn't a kid, it was a grown adult.
Speaker 4: Love tell me. So.
Speaker 10: I was living and working overseas at a popular theme park that I'll remain unnamed because I want to work there again.
Speaker 3: Disney then, and we.
Speaker 10: Were celebrating the fourth of July. So we all got American flag pins, and one of the guests decided.
Speaker 12: That he didn't fight.
Speaker 10: For this country for foreigners to be taking good American dogs, presented him to the mouse.
Speaker 4: To the mouse, I was like, you go go meet me.
Speaker 2: Had was a good meeting Donald Trump?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 3: Hell picked it.
Speaker 4: Disney man Adultlis He doesn't want to name it, but go meet the mouse.
Speaker 3: Melissa up there talking tantrums? Was it you were a kid?
Speaker 12: It was my four year old daughter this morning. She got very upset because astronaut started with an a rather than a nose.
Speaker 4: It's just like, it's so cute, right, I think it's cute when kids have Actually I don't have kids.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is.
Speaker 4: I think it's cute when they crack it over silly, it's funny. I would have been the biggest tantrum thrower as a kid.
Speaker 3: I'm sure as a kid.
Speaker 2: Cute one day, go away, leave me alone, it is. I would have been a throw for show just gone.
Speaker 3: Twenty eight past eight. We're gonna check you around to work and then coming up next Clint.
Speaker 4: Well, actually I threw a bit of a tenn frum last night, didn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's just say.
Speaker 4: Something cruel happened in my hand.
Speaker 1: I've got a new nickname for your fiance, Paul. Let's call in Martha Stewart.
Speaker 3: We'll go there on the other side of this.
Speaker 4: Here on Novar, we're at dinner party last night at our house.
Speaker 3: I love that you did a dinner party because the married at first Sight people.
Speaker 1: We had a dinner party for the dinner party, dinner party for the dinner party.
Speaker 3: We needed to celebrate Jason. It's a big night.
Speaker 4: Clint came over and Lucy, my best girlfriend. Both single. By the way, if you both still single this time next year, I'm entering you on the show. No, it's not on between you two.
Speaker 1: You didn't suggest that that was one of the conversations that came up last night.
Speaker 4: I never did you did, so maybe Paul did. I don't want my two best friends hanging out like that because if it goes pear shaped, I got to pick a sight.
Speaker 3: But also also, they'd cut you out.
Speaker 2: To know, they wouldn't.
Speaker 4: They can't live without me, either of them. Lucy and Clint. They're like my sponsored children anyway, the fridge. They're both still single. I'm going to enter them on maths, but not together separately.
Speaker 3: Hey, there was an uncomfortable bit on maths. So that's not too wasn't it.
Speaker 4: I don't even want to talk about it because it made my blood boil. His name's Tim, and he just gasolt this poor woman to the point I wanted to pick my TV up and throw it out the window. I was getting so angry, wasn't I.
Speaker 3: He's a bit of a drip old Tim.
Speaker 1: He's got a very different take on reality to what the rest of the people around that table.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he told her it was all her fault. He basically dropped her on the wedding night because she's not small and petite and blonde, which is what he wants.
Speaker 8: And he.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't engage with it at all, and she's tried.
Speaker 4: Really hard and she's so sweet, and then the other contestants were like, hey, what did you do that for? Why are you doing that? And she just sat there. She was really embarrassed. And then afterwards he said, you didn't back me up. He left by the way he left her at the honeymoon, and then at the table he said, you didn't back me up. I wouldn't have done that to you, and she was like, I'm so sorry. I just I just wanted to wrap my arms around this woman and say you are so much better than this and so much more deserving than this.
Speaker 2: And it was horrific to watch.
Speaker 4: And I don't want to talk about it anymore because I'm going to get angry.
Speaker 3: About so it's pity we're not going to talk about it. No, I just thought it was worth flagging because I watched how uncomfortable you were this morning when you came to work and was telling us about it, and there was part of me it goes like, are you are you angry that they're even putting that on the air.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was, I was, But I just hope she is okay.
Speaker 1: Exactly, and it's funny because it's it is reality television at the end of the day, ultimately, but she's a woman in a fair bit.
Speaker 4: Of distress, smart, lovely, kind woman, and there the other women out there who copt that stuff and it's just revolting. It's not on.
Speaker 3: Can we light in the mood a little?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the dinner party, our dinner party. We didn't throw glasses of wine at each other.
Speaker 3: No, just pull your fiance, come out and do the ready coming to me.
Speaker 4: Well, so he loves maths too, so it was like a full viewing. He loves entertaining, right, yes, but we're both, as we said before, on this little health reset, so we can't eat many fun things at the moment. So these guys had to go down in solidarity with us, which was fine because it's just a healthy dinner teamwork.
Speaker 1: Something happened. We were all sitting around watching maths and at the same time, Paul decided to scurry to the kitchen. He was cleaning up, but he stumbled across three bananas that weren't They were more on the they were, they would be there.
Speaker 3: So what does Paul say, banana bread. I'm making banana bread.
Speaker 4: I said, well, we can't eat banana bread, so don't do it, and he goes, no, I'm going to make banana bread for your team at work.
Speaker 3: This is at nine o'clock at night, quarter to nine at night.
Speaker 2: I was making banana bread.
Speaker 4: Maker you dare bake in this house? Well, we can't eat it. Also, he has never baked banana bread in the whole time i've known you. Never never baked me a thing, nothing, never, ever ever. In fact, I'm not even sure he knows what that thing in the kitchen is. It's an ornament. It's not fair. He does cook dinner a lot.
Speaker 1: When in the when in the oven like old school.
Speaker 4: Pantry. You didn't even know though, that I don't bake either. I don't even know why we have self raising flour in our kitchens baking it for the team at work. Our house smelled like delicious fresh banana bread.
Speaker 3: Bread, any of it.
Speaker 4: He's fully made you banana bread.
Speaker 3: I am loving this sole health kick. Do you think he's nesting? That smells delicious?
Speaker 4: I could smell it last night.
Speaker 3: Good on him.
Speaker 4: You hate banana bread, don't you forgot? You don't eat banana like you're going to break his little heart.
Speaker 2: If it's awful.
Speaker 3: No, it's excellent. It smells delicious, But come.
Speaker 4: On, produce a thumb, come in, haven't.
Speaker 3: I'd give it a go. There you go, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Oh you thought I just do this the smell of it. Last night. I was like, you've never in your light. And he goes, He's sitting there like Martha Stewart whipping up his banana bread and he goes, you don't even know me, Laurence.
Speaker 12: I was like, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: What are you actually doing?
Speaker 3: It's not bad? What's wrong?
Speaker 4: Is it no good?
Speaker 3: What do you think? It's a bit right? We have a truckload of money to give away. Now, let's be honest. Who has been running up the bills over summer?
Speaker 4: Everyone?
Speaker 3: Oh mate, I reckon. I could a board a jump franchise with the amount of money I have dropped on those indoor trampoline places.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, I'm also dreading getting my electricity bill. Air conditioning is running up peak level.
Speaker 3: So here's the going if you run it up. BI was registered by the Nova Player app. Or give us a ring right now.
Speaker 4: Jason Lauren's Devil.
Speaker 3: Cole from Noble Park. Good morning, good morning, running up the bills?
Speaker 14: Yes, I think like most of Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Definitely, Nicole.
Speaker 4: Wats your living arrangements? Do you live on your own? Do you have housemates? You have a partners?
Speaker 2: You have kids?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 14: Olive with my husband and eighteen month old daughter.
Speaker 4: Well that's expensive, kids, Rack up real quick.
Speaker 10: Her name is Nova.
Speaker 4: Nova, yes, as inva.
Speaker 14: Yes, but we obviously not after the radio station.
Speaker 4: Sorry, what was the hurdler's name? Nova? Peris Neba?
Speaker 14: Yes, yes, it is?
Speaker 4: Is that who you named her after?
Speaker 14: She's named after my grandmother.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's beautiful.
Speaker 14: Grandma's name is Stella, and we wanted something along those lines and thought of Nova.
Speaker 4: Hang on, Nope, you're going to have to join the grand last name is Stella, which is a beautiful name. So what do we not know what nova actually means?
Speaker 14: Like like a lunar name. I didn't like the name Luna, so we sort of like super and over.
Speaker 4: Nova's super over.
Speaker 3: Now I get it. My dad's name was Paul. Oh yeah, now we got Jason. Okay, all right, here's the go. We've got all your bills here. How this works is you pick which bill you want us to tap if it's approved we pay. Then it is up to you whether you want to carry on. But if you hit a bill that's declined, you lose the lot. I've got three bills here, four and fifty year five dollars car one. We've got the rates one for foreigner bucks and daughter's vaccinations for two fifty. What do we want to go?
Speaker 14: We'll go the car edge please.
Speaker 3: I love that. Go big, go home carriage.
Speaker 4: Yeah fifty, get it paid because it's late. It costs a fortune. How do I come on?
Speaker 3: You're going too high?
Speaker 2: Well done?
Speaker 4: Your car red Joe is paid by us. But here's the thing, Oh, thank you so much. Other bills here? Do you want to tap the card and see how you go? If it's approved, we'll pay that too. If it's declined, you lose them both.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 14: I think I'm just going to stick with the red because I feel speak to gambling.
Speaker 2: But Nicole, I mean, think of Stella slash and.
Speaker 4: Nova grandmother Nova is the baby not So You've got a vaccine bell for two fifty and rates for four hundred and four.
Speaker 14: And so I think I'm just going to stick with the rejo. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Final answer, Yes, sticking with it.
Speaker 14: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Do we want to know you can't give it?
Speaker 4: What would have happened if she had have got her rates for four.
Speaker 12: Hundred and four.
Speaker 9: Denied?
Speaker 13: It's not good to gamble.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Picked up her first Grammy yesterday and what a performance she did as well, So Brina Carpenter, that is taste. Here on Nova, Tyler Swift going off in the crowd supporting her.
Speaker 4: The videos of Taylor Swift bts are so good. Yeah, Like she's dancing, she's it's hot, she's like getting it down to the music.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yes.
Speaker 3: On the show, we're doing debt roulette and one lady wanted us to pay her legal fees for her divorce as solicitous.
Speaker 4: Well, we spun the wheel and she got it paid.
Speaker 3: We also got onto your divorce in the past, and I was shocked to find out what you in the ex we're fighting over. What would you say is the stupidest thing you thought in the divorce?
Speaker 4: A chemist warehouse voucher?
Speaker 3: How much was it?
Speaker 4: I think it was like a thousand dollars. I don't even know why we had a thousand dollar chemist ware house voucher.
Speaker 3: You used it secreances. It's a lot of j low glow You've got there in your new house line.
Speaker 4: My skin was glowing. It's just so funny when you go through something like that, you people just become not themselves and you argue over stupid things. In fact, I would have happily given him that match. I had no idea where it was, and I was usually expired. I didn't hadn't used it, I remember, but when he asked for it, I was like, Oh, you've got to be kidding me, Like.
Speaker 9: Is this?
Speaker 2: Where is this?
Speaker 3: Who it gets?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 3: Does?
Speaker 4: A friend of mine and he and his girlfriend live in They lived together and they had a few issues hence her moving out of the house, but they had the biggest fight over who was getting the vacuum. I mean, I love I was a dion, but it's yes, it was she took the Dison. No, he took the Dison, and because their phones were linked on the same account, she then as payback for taking the dice and got his phone disconnected without telling him.
Speaker 3: If you want to talk, Petty, sorry, this is this is my favorite, my favorite all time story after getting to know your history. If we're talking, Petty, what did your exchange your profile on Netflix.
Speaker 4: To, oh my god, I forgot about it. It's still there. So we had our Netflix. Netflix was linked, and you know how when you log onto Netflix, it comes up with who's watching Lauren Clint Chase Kids, and it's just got like a little picture and it's just like a little person. I'd never even changed it from the default one because I'm an adult and who cares what your picture is? Until one day I logged in and it was all on my a picture of a troll as the little avatar, and I, you know what, I was so calm during the whole process, but I flipped when I saw that, and I cried. And I was with a girlfriend who laughed so much. It was one of those like I cried till I laughed, and then I laughed till I cried, and I was so angry. It was just the older he couldn't get to me anymore. And I was like, oh, he's done it. He's toyed with my Netflix anyway. You do get petty when you go through break cups, don't you.
Speaker 3: I don't want to finish the show with this morning.
Speaker 4: You've broken up with several people. Have you ever had a fight over.
Speaker 3: We My wife we went through my quarter life crisis. Well, we broke up in our twenties. Everything didn't She wanted the dog, which I was fine with, but I got quite headless when she took the cutlery.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, it's stuff like that that you actually don't I had.
Speaker 3: A flat mate. I remember when she left. We ordered noodle box. We had to eat it with our hands.
Speaker 2: What was it about the cutlery, the fact that you just didn't have any.
Speaker 3: Well, we're just two blokes. We didn't want to have to go out and buy a cutlery and a knife. We sat there eating chicken saute.
Speaker 4: How romantic. It's just annoying, right, Yes, Like, at least leave me one for if you're not going to tell me you take all give me some warning so I can go to Kmart on the way home, pick up a four pack.
Speaker 3: Having people are out back on the market at.
Speaker 4: From four nights. Oh take that pence.
Speaker 3: Thirteen fourteen, we are talking divorce.
Speaker 4: Breakups, divorce, separation, whatever you want to call it. On thirteen twenty four ten, what is the petty thing that you fought over keeping possession of question?
Speaker 1: How long does it take to see the more amusing side?
Speaker 2: Of all this a while.
Speaker 4: It's taken me and I'm not even sure he sees the funny signing it. It depends people are different, and it depends what the item is that they're holding on to. It's it's a funny thing separation because you do, you sort of turn into someone else sometimes and you think, God, I don't even care about that, but for some reason it's the principle of it. I wanted that. Or sometimes people like people cat you. God, I'm getting fired up. People keep things because they just don't want you to have it and it's annoying you.
Speaker 3: Yes, do they really want to go to chemists ware house or do they just not want.
Speaker 2: You to go to voucher?
Speaker 3: That's mean, Lauren, serious. You should have done you should have used the voucher so there was no I didn't know.
Speaker 2: Where the voucher was for.
Speaker 3: You should have just come out, just smothered and set.
Speaker 4: A for anyway if you just cheat were part of my marriage breakdown was a big argument over it. A chemist ware house aboutcher which I didn't know where it was.
Speaker 2: Stop winking when was not trying to sneak. I don't know where it was Anyay, we're talking about it yesterday.
Speaker 4: Everyone's sick of hearing about it. But there are many people who fight over petty things. Thirteen twenty four ten. What was the stupid thing you argued over keeping possession of during a breakoup?
Speaker 3: Right see welcome to the show by helloing the X breakup? What was the big fight over? Who wanted what?
Speaker 10: He took all the tiger barm out of the drawer from when we've been overseas. There's like a whole drawer of tiger.
Speaker 3: Barm and you wanted it.
Speaker 10: I just wanted one, every single one of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, can you not get that here?
Speaker 3: It's good for the back, Well, you can.
Speaker 10: But it was from like some like place in Thailand, so different color ones.
Speaker 4: It's just stupid. If there's enough to share, you have someone, I'll.
Speaker 10: Have some exactly. It would last you one hundred years. And he took every single one?
Speaker 3: What an animal whose X took the She left the toothbrush heads, but took the rechargeable base.
Speaker 4: But I mean, there's only one. Someone's got to have that.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 4: I would just buy a new toothbrush and be like, good riddance, I never want to see you again. And I've got a new toothbrush, No Life, new toothbrush, New Life, new me, fresh teeth, new toothbrush.
Speaker 3: Our video guy who works on the shows What's Happening?
Speaker 4: Happily married.
Speaker 17: I am happily married. But there was a previous relationship where my ex left and she moved out, and she took one of every sock from a pair that I had, so I only ever had one sock.
Speaker 4: That's no annoying woman to her and make her do that.
Speaker 3: It's amazing. I actually didn't do anything.
Speaker 17: She cheated on me, but she was obviously grumpy that I asked her to move out, so she took my socks.
Speaker 4: No, that's even more annoying than taking all of the socks.
Speaker 3: I know, So now I have to lie.
Speaker 17: Now I have like five hundred pairs of socks just in case my wife does leave, and they're all stacked around the house.
Speaker 4: So what you've got to do is buy all the same socks, like heaps and pears are the same socks.
Speaker 3: In preparation for divorces.
Speaker 4: You can never be prepared. That's just so annoying as well, because you've still got socks there, so you don't want to.
Speaker 2: Like, he's just a non sock guy.
Speaker 4: Now that's your battle scar. That is your battle scar.
Speaker 2: Wearing odd socks, people get better.
Speaker 3: Thank you mommy, Hey guys, that is it. We are getting out of here for the day.
Speaker 4: We are we can get into the building this morning. So I can't wait to walk out on the street and see we've all got parking fines again.
Speaker 3: We're off to the pictures. We're off to the flicks. That's all right, team, we are off to see. Say yeah, the latest Bridget Jones movie one of your favorites, because it's going to be coming up.
Speaker 4: She is one of my and I also think that my life is sort of partially Bridget john.
Speaker 3: I've never seen Bridget Chance is in the film in Did I need to see the first two?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: Just look at my life. I'm basically Bridget Jones just gets herself into a lot of hot messes.
Speaker 3: Did she spend the voucher as well? Oh?
Speaker 4: She's got a heartbroken that many times?
Speaker 3: Have you done time on the fireman's pup? Sorry?
Speaker 2: Watch the first two?
Speaker 3: No sit next to you ask questions annoying?
Speaker 4: No, you can't sit on your own If you haven't seen the first two. You're sitting in a different road now. Oh I needed choptop and popcorn. I can't have any of that.
Speaker 3: Ica, no fun for you. We will seem everybody. Mouchra singer is in next. Have a great day.
Speaker 4: Bye bye, thank you. Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling Good on number one hundred.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren on socials