Speaker 1: We get the morning every day day every Adelaides, I know Friday live at your school. We are back coming to your life from Sir Francis Xavier. Is that windbar? So many activities stars I know?
Speaker 2: And there's a kid going Coco Banana as he's just like run and fly kicked the gener Yeah, so it's called everywhere.
Speaker 1: That's what you do. I don't know about you, but I was impressed. Yeah, I was really impressed.
Speaker 2: And now you want to do it, well, you can't because you're an adult, so stop.
Speaker 1: I'm just living vicariously through some of these children. It doesn't apply to us, but it got us thinking who was famous that came to your school thirteen and twenty fourteen? Because I feel like it's such an impressionable age, particularly in primary school, when someone turns up yeah, and you worship them, whether it's a football or a movie star or someone. Everything that they do and they say stays with you in your head for your entire life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's huge.
Speaker 1: Yea.
Speaker 2: I choose to take the fifth on this one. I'm not going to tell you what is If I say who came.
Speaker 3: To my high school?
Speaker 2: You're gonna be like, oh yes, old how old are we talking?
Speaker 3: You're going to be like, oh, was it? Was it Captain Cook?
Speaker 1: Was it Jesus Christ? It's a long time ago? Was this Captain Cook? Jeez? How much would it cost to get Captain Cooked? You school?
Speaker 2: We had one of the biggest soap stars. We have one of the biggest soap stars from back in the day, from this soap that was eirpic at the time she came to our school, Ogiley High School in Newtown, Tasmania.
Speaker 1: Wow, So what was what was the show?
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll promise you'll behave.
Speaker 1: I promise I will not behave.
Speaker 2: It was Pat the Rat from Sons and Daughters okay, twenty four ten. Would love to hear from you with Pat the Rat rings a bell. She was enormous.
Speaker 3: She was the biggest villain on Australian TV. Right, you got.
Speaker 1: Nothing friends with Jesus Christ, Pat the Rat. Okay, we'll do some research on that. That's a sub question as well. Who the hell is Pat the Rat? What the hell is Sons and Daughters thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: Right, okay, I would appreciate some support on this if you've got time to call thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 1: And let us know quite serious though, who was the famous person that came to your school and what sort of impression did they leave on you. I went to a school one hundred k's north of Woggle Wogger, Yeah, a genuine country school. There was sixteen kids, yeah, and I was the only one in my year yep, and there was no one in the year above. You know. That meant baby school captain two years never been done before. They thought I was going to be Prime minister. Turned out it was just a technicality. Shannon Grant was playing for the Sydney Swans at the time before he went off to North Melbourne. Okay, they made a school visit yep, a couple other Swan's boys. But I remember speaking to Shannon Grant and I just made the new South Wales team at the time. Yeah, I remember telling him how big of a deal that was, even as a twelve year old.
Speaker 3: Even we're obnoxious, I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one, yes, but two, even as a twelve year old, and even now as a thirty eight year old, I can't pick up cues. But even back then I was like, do you know what, I'm not one hundred percent sure he's into this conversation. Who's not invested in this conversation as probably he should.
Speaker 3: Let's go to rayev Hello, good morning.
Speaker 2: Who was famous at your school?
Speaker 4: So we actually went to school together and it was Kyle Chalmers? Oh yeah, so we actually went to school and Port Lincoln together, and then we also went to school and Adelaide together.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Very nice. So does that mean Ray you can say that you are genuinely friends with Kyle? And if so, what's he like? Oh?
Speaker 4: Look, we all make mistake to our front will low time developed when we're younger, so we probably do some things and say some things that are a bit me at times. But you know, when you get older, I think you realize that Yeah, life store and sometimes yeah, I don't know. I mean he was yeah, he was all right, But I think also there was so much pressure and stuff like towards the end we hardly ever saw him so much training and dedications.
Speaker 1: Intense and especially for an Olympics. It's like the early mornings just following the line and everything comes when it absolutely bullity.
Speaker 3: Look what's just come through? Downey? Who came to your school? Tell us? Please?
Speaker 4: Oh the big Tony Madra numbers.
Speaker 2: Like dra.
Speaker 1: He must have done so many school visits back in the day. Oh, he was huge.
Speaker 4: I think I grew up as a poort Adelaide support the believe it.
Speaker 5: I'm not sitting on my drank lap watching the Maggie's. And I came home one day and I said, Dad, I'm going for the Croies.
Speaker 1: I met Tony Madra.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, how many women at the that time would have just been like, we go for the crows now because of Tony Modra.
Speaker 1: I was like, you poured Adelaide through and through. But god, I've got a sop spot for two blokes. And that's what shooto on Madra exactly right.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Vicki from Thank You Danny. Let's get to Vicki from Sevenfore Park. Vicki, who came to your school? Well?
Speaker 4: I thought you said who you met?
Speaker 5: It was famous. I was gonna say Danny Minogue, but I've just met her. Wasn't at school, but Madra with my friend's school. And said, all the ladies, all the mothers. But he was so charismatic. She couldn't take all over of him. She said he was so lovely Vic and I'm like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: And she said yeah he is.
Speaker 5: I haven't actually ever seen him in real life, only on the popball team, you know, she said in person, he is just wonderful. He's just they would just stop, you know.
Speaker 1: They just loved him. He's a lovely guy. But he's the thing about Tony Modra and I reckon. Back in the day as well, people would be like, oh, there's Tony, let's go stalk talk to him. I go get a Tony. How are you? And he go, I'm good. Thanks, Ah, it's perfect.
Speaker 2: Man. Should we take one more? Thank you? Vicky?
Speaker 3: Let's get a cat? Hey cat? Who came to your school?
Speaker 5: Maggie Beer.
Speaker 2: Maggie Beer.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I was working in the Territory Education Department and I co ordinated it to URS and she came and I.
Speaker 4: Just thought she is just fantastic.
Speaker 6: And to South Australia.
Speaker 5: I now worked for Maggie Beer.
Speaker 1: Oh what what a circle.
Speaker 2: I hope she brought a big platter with Queen's paste and all her beautiful goodies with her and her PATAI I have lots of little body samples that have been given to me.
Speaker 4: But I also wanted to let you know I do remember Patricia from sons and daughters.
Speaker 1: Thank you as well.
Speaker 3: Thank you Cat.
Speaker 1: That was our ring home.
Speaker 5: As soon as we heard it ringing through the neighborhood, that's when all the kids got home.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, yeat. So if you've got that same sort of school visit, is that something that would really resonate with you, do you think?
Speaker 7: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Cat's all about it, Hey Cat, get some support.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you very much, Cat, Thank you. There you go.
Speaker 1: Keith the course coming through as well, Thurday and twenty four ten and textus as well. I foll double nine one nine. The famous people have turned up to your school. I wonder how many kids saw Tony Maudra back in the day.
Speaker 2: Well, every time we talk about it, we just get calls from people saying it was Tony Maudra.
Speaker 1: Absolutely re Madra. What comes with school as well, is these really complicated school lunch boxes?
Speaker 2: Well don't Why do you look so dazed and confused? I'd bet you've never packed one in your life.
Speaker 1: It's very confusing when I watch my beautiful wife car I put together these absolute little masterpieces.
Speaker 2: Listen, Sunday nights, you're a home, you're not doing anything. Why aren't you preparing the school lunches for the week.
Speaker 1: Very true, because I'll get it wrong. I don't know what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: No, but don't play that. Don't play that card. That is so triggering.
Speaker 2: You're doing that saying I'm so hopeless, just so you don't have.
Speaker 6: To do it.
Speaker 3: We're on to you boys. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: One of these days, one of these days. What about this as well? A lady by the name of Caroline talking about some school lunches and just a little bit of feedback from the teachers. So she posted this on TikTok. She's revealed that her three year old daughter arrived home one afternoon saying her teacher told her to eat her good foods before her bad foods. This meant the toddler had to eat her sandwich and cucumbers before her cookie, which Caroline explained goes against what she tries to teach her a little girl about food.
Speaker 3: Neutrality, food neutrality.
Speaker 1: Which I completely understand. So what she did was she sent a letter back to the teacher. A little girl's name is Evelyn. She said, Hi, and you can imagine how passive aggressive are notes? So passive aggressive because you don't know tone. Don't ever cross a passive aggressive mother. She's been criticized in a lunch box. Don't ever do it stupid. The note reads, Hi, everyone has our permission to eat lunch in any order she chooses. None of her foods are good or bad. They are just food. Thanks Caroline plus the husband Joey.
Speaker 3: Oh, Caroline and Joey, two of them.
Speaker 1: So I can absolutely understand where Caroline is coming from. Because I've got a five year old, You've got a three year old, You've got several hundred daughters, all different ages, And what we learn really really quickly is there's no water. The first time you send your kid off to school, you go, oh, here's what's going to happen. We're going to give them some poached vegetables, maybe a couple of little slices of meat, and never dessert, maybe a little fruit platter, and if they're really like you, maybe some cheese and crackers.
Speaker 2: Maybe some sort of chatutary board or whatever that things called.
Speaker 1: Yes, all of a sudden, you're trying to convince your three year old to even consume a deep fried Mars bar because they won't eat anything.
Speaker 2: And then next minute you're making some sort of reindeer out of grapes. What the hell happens? My god, I picked up my kid from kindy the other day and the teacher goes to me, I'm so so, I'm so sorry. She came to me and she said she didn't like her veggie might rap. I'm that's unlucky because that's what she's getting every day until year twelve.
Speaker 1: And we're very consistent with that. And that feedback doesn't really sit well with the toddlers there. They don't go, okay, well we're going to play this. I said, I'm just not going to eat anything. Sometimes LODDI comes home from or say I'm like, did she eat? Well, she ate nothing from her lunchbox, but she did eat a piece of cardboard and a branch. And we're like, but okay, was it a fresh branch? And they're like, oh yeah, yeah, you fresh off the train.
Speaker 3: Well that's good, that's nice father, good girl, Lottie high ve.
Speaker 1: What about the response that you get from your teachers if you've got a letter home from from your kid.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh feedback I would.
Speaker 1: Crazy, Or or summer comes home and someone goes, hey, mom, the teacher said to me what's gone on with Jody's eye? I saw her on the news last night. Your picking up to Adelaide today post.
Speaker 2: This is where we like you around the room. Your top three stories that you need to know about today. Firstly, let's go to our girl Abbey in the newsroom. What you got for us? Apps?
Speaker 3: Good morning?
Speaker 8: So obviously it's March the first, which means summer is officially over.
Speaker 2: How devastating.
Speaker 3: Sorry, so he's yelling at me.
Speaker 8: Smoking vaping though has now been outlawed in more public places across South Australia, so it basically means that outdoor swimming pools, children's sporting events, beaches.
Speaker 2: I think we might have a few problems getting here from Abbey there, which I'm not Can she just yelled loud or something?
Speaker 1: Was just taking a big run up? Just a couple of real solid dee.
Speaker 3: Breaths as in the general, it's a classic.
Speaker 1: That appen. I'll tell you what I've you buy breakfast?
Speaker 2: Well, let's talk about tones and ivent If Abbs isn't around.
Speaker 3: She has smashed a.
Speaker 2: Spotify record three billion streams for this song dance.
Speaker 3: How unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Stuff, that's amazing. So that's something absolutely thing your hat on, Oh Sorr, who was your direct competition? Just the one I only table Swiss Swift?
Speaker 2: Isn't that?
Speaker 3: She tones?
Speaker 2: And I'm obviously sang before Pink the other night. And she sounds as good in person as she does through your wireless.
Speaker 1: She's very unique to Yeah, the way that she sings everything she does and obviously now and her STERI is amazing. What's that she was busking at? Yeah by Bay or something? So you love her story. But also now this is gonna be a point of your practice that might come through in this market. Yeah, and that's why she's so bloody successful. She's awesome.
Speaker 2: Brought her, she's so down to her. She brought her grandmother out on stage in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: How good was that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That was really cool. Do you know what enough of that chat about all things related to know? I know you've been waiting ever since you got here a quarterbus five You're like, please tell.
Speaker 3: Me you do a cricket more cricket on overnight they ever not play.
Speaker 1: First Test started yesterday between Australia and New Zealand and the best thing about this is New Zealand's actually really good. Yes, this is going to be a very good Test match. Kerry is one of the toss Australia about at first nine for two hundred and seventy nine on the greeness deck that you've ever seen in your life. Unfortunately, our boys Travis Head and Alex Kerry didn't get the schools at like but cam Gret come three git a fourth last four day to bring up a second time.
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 1: How good?
Speaker 3: It's good stuff?
Speaker 1: You're shaking with excited?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Am, I I just think they play too much cricket, that's all. It sort of all bleinks into one yet.
Speaker 1: No, I just sort of feel like that you don't appreciate a good thing when it's there.
Speaker 3: Oh really, no, you don't. You're talking about my personal life, your personal life.
Speaker 1: Because of your personal life. You're cricketed out. You've seen far too much cricket than the average person. If I could marry a Test cricket I would get my cricket fix. Not quite well.
Speaker 3: I'd like to see you tab it on Davey Warner and see how you guys.
Speaker 1: See what happens fight off Candice there you that is your post of snooze news, very special time of the week right now, as well. It's a real good opportunity for you to just vent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's not inventing, it's just diarizing my thoughts for the week. And this week was it was a little bit back to front, I have to say that. And of course your suggestion that I become a pirate also get to mention.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well just on that as well. If you're tuning in for the first time. Jodie turned up yessay, unannounced at the studio with just the bungus of young eyes that you've ever seen.
Speaker 6: Not that track.
Speaker 1: She's got a purse blood vessel in her right eye and it's taking up most of your eyeable. Okay, that's fair enough, all right, it's quite confronting and just a painted picture. Last night, was sitting in the news room here we go. Yeah, and I'll say it was was Tom Wilson and also Robbie Cornthwaine was sitting there just working away like absolute bab as we do. And then and then we can hear in the background Channel ten going and it says, let's go to Jodyotti now, and Tommy goes, oh look your mate'es on and I go, hang on, is she about to go on camera, check out her bun on and then you came on screen. Were both at the same time, all of us a threesome.
Speaker 2: Go oh, it wasn't that bad. And I said to my boss, I can go on camera, but I've got this. She's like, no, no, it's fine.
Speaker 1: She's like, and gave you a patch.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Let's just play the diary, shall we?
Speaker 1: Ju's diary?
Speaker 2: See diary? Well, this was a good old fashioned opposite week where everything was topsy turvy? Am I right?
Speaker 3: Abby?
Speaker 8: And Robbie Margo has stunned at the Screen Actors Guild Awards wearing a mini dress with Bobby pink sash.
Speaker 1: Thanks Smith, Abby, And because.
Speaker 2: It's opposite week and I'm normally really attractive, but this week I wasn't because my eyebill and busted with a first blood vessel. And Hazy had a few suggestions, most of them pirate based as well.
Speaker 1: So what do we do, Joy? Did we get you a patch? You know all the spots of things. We've just got a nice little text that came through before saying, tell Joey you heard Captain Jack Sparrow is as semily a cruise. She's looking for another job he pays in shillings. I'm sure she's used to that cuntcy from back in.
Speaker 2: And because it's opposite week, Michael Bolton is really cool again, you guys, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: There's so many different layers to that text, isn't it? Please get kicks going through a forbo nine nine on nine. Who knows what the RUMs want? But Captain Jack Sparrow good even you mate.
Speaker 3: And because it's opposite week, Hazy now likes men.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: I'd run through a brick row for John Acas. He can motivate me to dismount Racer.
Speaker 2: And it wasn't just our resident maths pretend psychologist on the radar, our Boy Tom Wren called the big fella's eye electro electric.
Speaker 1: It's like the chemistry between you and I.
Speaker 2: And watch out boys. Because Hazy is hungry, like really hungry.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of anxiety that comes with some sometimes, but I don't like to think about it. Why are you upset? You're the leading, You're the predator. I'm hungry too, I'm hungry for some sex. I'm hungry for redemption. I said success.
Speaker 2: By the way, it sounded like something different.
Speaker 1: I swear my brain and my tongue. I'm trying to be in sync.
Speaker 3: Well they're not.
Speaker 2: And while Hazy loves men, Abs had one of those weeks where she hates every single one of them. Now I'm not single this week, by the way, Oh okay, it's an ever changing and evolving situation. Over the weekend, we can't keep up.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Hey, what gives you the I'm not sure a permanent relationship.
Speaker 2: Even Michael Bolton. And finally we learned just what goes on in Andrew Hayes's brain. Have that out, monkey, It's way more than that. And did you know, Andrew Hayes, most people will probably not you have twenty six thousand thoughts to day, twenty six thousand thoughts go through your mind. Yeah, this is a true fact, both twenty six thoughts. So while we leave Andrew with his thoughts, go off this weekend Michael Bolton, Oh my love, Jody, gentlemen, this is how we roll. It's tired at three or so. We have a theme for the week.
Speaker 3: You choose a song, I choose a song.
Speaker 2: They go head to head. You get to boat on the Jody and Hazy Instagram page. Whoever wins gets to play their song at eight o'clock this morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this is where your cleverness really shines, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Okay, don't be sarcastic?
Speaker 1: Do you like to Why are you just like to go in a different direction? I think outside of the box when it comes to this theme.
Speaker 2: Because it is a leap here and what about this? Remarkably, I did a little story yesterday.
Speaker 3: There was a dad who was.
Speaker 2: Born on a leap yere had a child born on the leapier day as well.
Speaker 1: About that right here in Adelaide, I did see some stories as well. There was like what an eighty four year old? It was like it's twenty it's like twenty first.
Speaker 3: Yes, that was pat out at T T Gully. I went to a house and we had cake and champagne.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See that's fine. That's completely fine. When you get older you say she's twenty one. But it's not so good when you turn and say this is my girlfriend, she's eight years old. It can work against you anyway, that's what we're saying.
Speaker 3: We digress.
Speaker 2: The theme this week was leap for leap Yere and the collective now for a group of leopards is leap.
Speaker 3: I've gone deaf Leopard, Pour some sugar on me, baby.
Speaker 1: I want to dislike your song, but I can't come. It's a great tune. It's really go all right. You know, I'm a single man. Yeah, so when you say the leap, I think jump, So I've gone House of Pain and jump around spec It's a good tuner and like you said, Jack, it's tied at three apiece. The score as we speak when you jump on and hit a little vote to Jody and Hazy on Instagram is fifty three percent to four percent.
Speaker 3: That's tired, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It's real tight.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, make.
Speaker 2: Sure you get voting, alright, a.
Speaker 1: Few little last minute votes to potentially swing it either way. Jody and Hazy at Instagram, We're going to reveal the winning song at eight o'clock.
Speaker 6: Battle.
Speaker 1: The Battle of the Banger is just a little context between two fierce musical warriors. But we have good intentions and that is for you to start your Friday right.
Speaker 3: That's exactly right.
Speaker 2: We have a theme each and every week. This week's theme was leap, and I figure that a group of leopards is called a leap. That's the collective. Now, so death Leopard this song, thank you very much, as all the mum's collectively in the crowd at Saint Francis Xaviors go off.
Speaker 1: Damn, I hate it when I love your song. Yeah, it hurts, It hurts, soul. I don't want to endorse mine anymore. But mine was a much more simple theme and that of course, if it's leap then I just think of jumping around. So here's a bit of house of pain.
Speaker 9: Alright.
Speaker 7: So all we know is that it is tight.
Speaker 1: It's a very very tight boat, and they've been very very tight over the last couple of weeks. But into camera guy Josh, who is the ultimate hype guy by the way, with the kids doing a sensational job here, zav is a windbar.
Speaker 7: I mean it helps that I'm also a massive child.
Speaker 3: It does help.
Speaker 1: Disconnecting with your people. Yeah, take us through at Josh. What have we got? All right?
Speaker 7: Well, there's a lot on the line here because Jody said earlier this morning that if she gets up she's going to explain the meaning of pour some sugar on meat or all these kids.
Speaker 1: Yes, we really hope you get up here, Jody.
Speaker 7: Can I get a drum roll?
Speaker 1: Please? And it is Jody.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Spend the next twenty or so seconds explain to its flippard pour some sugar on What is that? What does that even mean? What it will be? Making a smoothie?
Speaker 6: Hero?
Speaker 2: There was a boy and he just felt like a cup of tea, and so he said to his girlfriend do you have any sugar? And she said, yeah, look I'll come.
Speaker 3: And pour it on you.
Speaker 1: How many sugars?
Speaker 9: One or two?
Speaker 2: Two? This is maybe three?
Speaker 3: I had no idea, depending how.
Speaker 1: Thirsty he was, and who would have thought that it would turn into a genuine hit that would stand the test of time.
Speaker 3: Let's play it, please, a simple subject.
Speaker 1: All you're winning song for this week's Battle of the Bangers, which takes Joddie to four, leaving me in the aftermath on three. Yes, pour some sugar on me by death leopard.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Let's speak to someone who is very very important here, but the most important person in.
Speaker 2: The school in still spearing all the children, though it doesn't absolutely not. Good morning, Jason. You are the principal here.
Speaker 7: Thank you for having us.
Speaker 2: What a magnificent little school you've got.
Speaker 7: It's amazing. I'm blessed every day.
Speaker 1: To be here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and talk us through little Molly here.
Speaker 6: Oh, Molly is our well being dog. It's her first birthday. How exciting is that? Guys just jumped a mile and.
Speaker 1: Those cheerser for you, Molly.
Speaker 7: Little Molly.
Speaker 2: Now, I heard a little rumor that you like to have games here on Friday afternoons. We do what sort of games like cornhole, cards, corn.
Speaker 6: Whole Junger thinks the whole lot. We love it as the stuff and stuff with the kids.
Speaker 2: Kids. Is it true that your principal hasn't won in a very long time and he also has been accused of cheating? Is that any of that who's giving this information out signed information from some of the teachers here. Don't worry about this.
Speaker 7: I know who they are, where they live. Kids.
Speaker 1: Can we just get some feedback? Do you like your principal? Is he a good principal?
Speaker 7: You're lucky you said that, guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Otherwise, detention, I've.
Speaker 1: Got to say, can you just describe us as well as school, because it's almost like it feels like school feels like a camp because you're in amongst the bush and there's some cabins and all sorts of things. It's quite it's quite unique.
Speaker 7: It's beautiful when you got here this morning.
Speaker 6: We've heard the kokobar is going wild, so we've got Koala's here as well. It's a beautiful school nestled in the suburb of wind Vale, so we're very blessed. We've got a nature play, we've got chickens, we've got bearded dragons, we've got hopping lives, we've got the whole lot here and wonderful children, aren't they great?
Speaker 2: Well, thank you so much for having us this morning. We've had an absolute blast.
Speaker 6: Thanks for coming out for Molly's first birthday. And I'll also clean up Australia Day today. So we've got the Education Minister. Blair boy are coming out soon as well, so that should be great.
Speaker 1: Big Friday, isn't it.
Speaker 7: We don't muck around here at San France.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely not, Jason, thank you so much for having us.
Speaker 1: No, thank you awesome. All right, So if you want us to go to your school as well, make sure you jump on overplay Red Sea details and you could come out for Fridays like your school. As Molly has eaten something that we should not have eaten, so Jason's just going to fish that out of her mouth. It'sdy and Hazy coming to your life from So Francis Xavier's at Windval. Good morning. It's a wonderful, courageous, flawless and beautiful ride. Fitzgial, good morning to you.
Speaker 9: If it's he How good is it when you have visitors at the school, even if it's just even if a dog runs into the school or a bird flies into a class, it's something different.
Speaker 1: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a real baseline here at at Saint Francis Xavier's victory because one of the kids actually just said to Hazy, did you play for Centrals.
Speaker 1: Bull? Yes, because and this is showing the age now because his granddad told him.
Speaker 9: That is really Can I just tell you when we so I was at Flaxville Primary School.
Speaker 2: We're going to.
Speaker 9: Call up one day.
Speaker 1: We're going to have a special guest coming to.
Speaker 7: The school today.
Speaker 9: It's Mark, chairman of the boards, Davis from the Adelaide thirty six. And then so you had to everyone had to stand up and line up at the free throw line and if you got one in you got a choky milk, a chock mint mocky choky milk and oh my gosh, jokes I was so nervous, I just fresh airy. I didn't even hit the rim.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: See back when Mark Davis played as well, that you didn't get a free whopper, free Hungry Jack's wopper when the players missed either, did you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 7: If they missed, you got a voucher as well.
Speaker 3: But exactly right.
Speaker 1: They don't do that much anymore.
Speaker 9: I suppose a few of the Crows and the poor players go out, but not many sporting people go out to schools.
Speaker 1: No, I'm fitzy. I don't know if you would have played or crossed paths with him, but I was saying before that. Shannon Grant came out to my school when he was at the Swans and I remember as an eleven year old telling him that I just made the New South Wales side. And even then, as an eleven year old, I was like, man, he's not interested in this conversation.
Speaker 9: He would have been still, he probably would have been point five still after and before with a few of the lads at the Becker Hotel. I do remember at the Swan's it was compulsory that you did have to go out to some schools, but jeez, they were a bit of a drain, because yeah, if you did have a few drinks the night before, the kids up straight away.
Speaker 2: So poor old Shannon Grant was made to go to Haes's school against his will and then stand there and persevere while some little upstart told him he was going to play AFL.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's right, and guess what I told him, I'd play AFL one day. And guess what, Shannon, I was off the market. But hey, Fits, before we let you go, I just want to introduce you to a young kid called Mitchell, because he's got the age old question that's still doing the rounds at the school circuit. Mitchell, what is it?
Speaker 3: This plan?
Speaker 2: Apple belong on pizza.
Speaker 1: And the final answer belongs to Ryan Fitzgerald. What is it, Fitzy? Traditional pizza? I would say no, But in Australia I would.
Speaker 7: Say yes, yes, yes, yes, yes yes. I mean it's a resounding yes there at.
Speaker 3: The school for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm going to get the kids to say goodbye to you now, Fitzy on the counter three say see Fits one two three, Ah.
Speaker 7: That is mag that's my alarm clock.
Speaker 1: That's how I'm working. That's a young Fitzgerald's just waking up there.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for having a chat.
Speaker 1: We're going back in time on this Daisy in. Yeah, I don't even know what the day or a month day is young on what's going on the Friday? Yes, we're back. I move and shift so aggressively like that, isn't it?
Speaker 2: One minute you're up, next minute you're down, and then you.
Speaker 3: Back up again?
Speaker 1: Whoa Friday? First in March. Let's take a little trip down memory lane. Nineteen ninety four. Justin Bieber was born in Ontario, Canada. Today is his thirtieth birthday. Oh hb he's packed some wife into it. Doesn't he thirty years old? It's because he was so young when he started.
Speaker 3: He's a baby, wasn't He was like, he's about forty five or fifty.
Speaker 2: Naturally released the song before his voice broached.
Speaker 1: Crazy crazy You're crazy Girl' spot on nineteen eighty seven. Kesha was born in California. Today is her thirty Evant that birthday, remember she got brutally blanked by seinfelm Oh, yeah, he's like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like, I don't even know who you are embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty two DC film The Batman starring Robert Pattinson and Zoe Krabat's premieres in New York.
Speaker 3: Comic Book Person, Do I look like a comic book person?
Speaker 1: You look like a superman type person, do I?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, definitely not.
Speaker 1: Maybe a man. I don't even know. The comment No. One song on March first, two thousand and one, Love Don't Cost a Thing by j Low I reckon it would cost a fair beef you in a relationship of jail.
Speaker 3: Certainly she ain't great