Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne, wakey, wakey Melbourn. Jason Lauren, Wow, starting morning the right away.
Speaker 2: Be great. This is Jason Lauren Nogel one hundred. Well, good morning everybody. Welcoming you Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Good morning, right.
Speaker 2: Day, right day, baby, we're getting money back.
Speaker 3: Is it going to happen?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay said yeah, said.
Speaker 1: It would, I said it in the news. Yeah, high expectations. It's been a while.
Speaker 3: How long has it been?
Speaker 1: Well, this rate at the moment we've got four point three five percent has held steady since twenty twenty three, so this.
Speaker 2: Will be the first drop since then.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, it's been It's time.
Speaker 3: Give us give us a break.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, give us a bright fun fun. Police over here is going. Let's not good to hear of yourself.
Speaker 1: You know we have got to hit ourselves once or twice before and then the Reserve Bank goes Nope, on hold, what's.
Speaker 4: Wrong with the Reserve Bank?
Speaker 3: Police?
Speaker 4: Christmas party'd be boring?
Speaker 2: No, wouldn't go off. They've got all our money, Come.
Speaker 1: On in charge anyway. Look, it's looking hopeful. We should know this afternoon, right, and.
Speaker 2: Then do we have to wait for that bit in the news where they go all the big banks passed.
Speaker 5: On, so that it's up to the banks to pass on if they don't get.
Speaker 3: Out fast, so the banks don't have to do it.
Speaker 5: Well, they don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, what's the point of the RBA.
Speaker 2: Hey hate, it's not his fault. Calm down to them now, listen. I want to warn everyone today. We're going to dive more into that with an actual finance expert after seven. Just I just I just want to warn everyone today.
Speaker 3: What's wrong?
Speaker 2: She seems angry.
Speaker 3: I'm a bit hungry this morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hungry?
Speaker 3: No, because I walked in yesterday and you went, what are you? What do you look like?
Speaker 4: Because I have my hair out? Was all kind of.
Speaker 2: You rocked up like you're bringing back aerobics.
Speaker 3: Stop and you're doing a rose big o starle at me all day since I've gone with jeans and a tea in my hand.
Speaker 2: And what did I say to you?
Speaker 3: You gave me the weirdest look, and then I went, what's your problem?
Speaker 4: And you said, oh, you look slim, which was.
Speaker 2: I said you look clean, which was a panic. No it wasn't. I was very thrown because you're doing fab fast. You're doing this metabolic research it was.
Speaker 4: Thrown that I'm tre mud. Stop talking if I was sitting.
Speaker 2: In freezes every day. It's working. You look great, but she seems edgy.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm annoyed. I'm annoyed about something I did last night.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm at Melbourne Park watching a tennis match, back and forth and forth. It feels like you should have seen a scene out of Maps last night and I were going to talk about it later, but wow, I missed.
Speaker 3: It because I watched something else that I'm frustrated with.
Speaker 2: You know what, how about we open the show with that next?
Speaker 3: But I'm in a perfectly fine mode Melbourne. I'm promising.
Speaker 2: Morning.
Speaker 3: Only that put someone in a bad mood is when you're actually in a good mood and someone keeps going you're in a bad mood.
Speaker 4: You're in a bad mood.
Speaker 2: You're great mood, you look clean, You're ready to.
Speaker 4: Get talk to Clint. H Clint, he can talk through you from now.
Speaker 5: I don't want to be brought into this, can you tell?
Speaker 2: Lauren? And I'm very excited about some guests that we have on after eight o'clock.
Speaker 5: He says, you look very lean.
Speaker 1: Don't do that.
Speaker 2: Welcome to your Tuesday everyone. We've got a huge show coming up today. We're going to talk interest rates after seven with an actual expert. We'll find out this is going to happen, an actual expert. Plus, we've got tickets to the Melbourne Grand Prix, your chance to win those after seven and some guests joining us today.
Speaker 3: You've been trying for three three years.
Speaker 2: I've been asking these guys to come on. They finally said yes. Find out who it is very soon. This is nov You are on the air with Jas and Luren today. What are we going for? Tops of twenty one and showers?
Speaker 3: Yesterday afternoon was beautiful though.
Speaker 2: It was an awesome life.
Speaker 3: I was going to be SHOWERI and rainy, but it was lovely.
Speaker 2: At the pool shop getting the water tested.
Speaker 3: The water going do it yourself.
Speaker 5: Haven't got a little pH thing and yeah.
Speaker 2: I've got the sticks. But it's good. Just every now you get Bob at the pool shop, Yeah, Bob checks, it goes no piss goodness, weep good. Here's your chlorine?
Speaker 5: You chlorine or a salt guy?
Speaker 3: Salt colorinated salts, that's orated salt.
Speaker 2: That yeah, I want to go to the mineral. Oh yeah, don't really understand the difference, like it's mineral springs. Well, I just think they're geting so many tourist down in morning to that those hot springs. I could roll the buses in in Bentley.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you love having strangers at your house.
Speaker 2: The pool would pay for itself, all.
Speaker 3: Right, guys. I went to bed at six forty five last night with great excitement and anticipation for this.
Speaker 2: The hell is this?
Speaker 3: White Lotus is back, Baby White Lotus season three.
Speaker 4: They've changed the theme song though.
Speaker 2: I hate when they do that, when they change Pepper on Home and Away that really theme for the first two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so White Loadus.
Speaker 5: It's a bit familiar.
Speaker 3: Now White Lotus if you haven't seen it. It's basically setting the White Lotus at a White Lotus holiday resort. Season one took us to Hawaii, season two took us to Sicily, and now season three we're in Thailand. Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 4: It's sort of a resort health retreat style results.
Speaker 3: Question question, question.
Speaker 2: After you for sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jennifer Cooler just she dead. Well.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you've seen the other ones, but she's not in this one.
Speaker 2: Use her correct title plas stiffles.
Speaker 3: What you know who is in this Patrick Schwarzenegger. Oh oh yeah, he's got a like. He plays one of the sons of a very wealthy family who are at the resort. Now. I was all sorts of excited, a little frustrated because it was released on the sixteenth, and I got so excited on Sunday night to watch it. But it was the sixteenth in America and this seventeenth here. So last night six thirty five, climbed into bed ready to watch Schotznegger.
Speaker 2: I was very confused. I thought Patrick's razy.
Speaker 3: Then that's Schwarzenegger, Patrick Schwarzenegger. Anyway, you know what's annoying about it?
Speaker 4: And it was great.
Speaker 3: I loved episode one until I went to watch well there is more than one episode, until I went to watch episode two, and I have to wait till next week.
Speaker 2: School.
Speaker 3: How can you put a show on binge that you can't binge that's the point of binge.
Speaker 1: That's just its just a little tea, but it is on.
Speaker 3: The point of binge. You can get it and then you can binge watch. Like I was in bed six thirty for a six forty five kickoff and I'm gonna get two.
Speaker 2: Episode screen screen six.
Speaker 3: I was in bed fifteen minutes early for it. I don't believe you. I had at five point thirty how to shower at six, climbed into bed.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's Patrick Shotznegger.
Speaker 3: Schwartz Negger's ripped.
Speaker 2: YEA.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's got the good jet. But I think he should be allowed to do that. You thought I was in a bad mood this morning. You should have seen me last night when I went to hit plane next and it said to see you on the twenty third.
Speaker 2: Are you able to get it? Because I know you're still watching TV in nineteen eighty five?
Speaker 1: You got I've got the foxtail.
Speaker 2: Box, Clint grow you and my mate Lucky.
Speaker 3: Do you have Optus too?
Speaker 1: What I do have?
Speaker 2: I've got the bundle.
Speaker 1: So she got my Foxtel box into my Telstra at home Internet.
Speaker 3: Into your phone, into my buddy phone.
Speaker 2: Have you a home phone?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I don't ever hope.
Speaker 3: I still remember my old home phone number at three nine double before one. That was before there was even a nine in front.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's right. We had to add And.
Speaker 3: Then they were like, oh, there's so many people in the country now we're all having too many babies. Let's add a nine in front Queen's anto.
Speaker 2: As you've started saying that, I've watched our twenty five year old producer gen Z. Just tune out, like I got she's talking.
Speaker 5: About the phone.
Speaker 3: Do you have a home phone?
Speaker 5: I think it runs got one? If you got an internet connection?
Speaker 2: Do you No? I don't have an actual phone. Hey, thirteen twenty four to ten? Can you call us on your home phone?
Speaker 3: Home?
Speaker 2: If anyone has sure, we are not accepting any call on.
Speaker 4: Nana Margaret is.
Speaker 2: The one where it's you put your finger in and.
Speaker 3: Then Nanimavis had one of those old ones. Yea Nada Mark, she's got the home phone with the answering machine.
Speaker 2: Take and then wasn't it a big thing if you made the speeder little thing.
Speaker 3: At the Yeah?
Speaker 4: There was six.
Speaker 2: Yeah. If I had a fight with my friends, I'd trade them out.
Speaker 4: I had a pink home phone in my room.
Speaker 2: A phone in your room?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had a pink one had a long cord, and I felt like I was on the babysitters Club. My mom was like, can you stop answering the phone going hello, babysitters club?
Speaker 1: What about when the home phone rang, and then someone else called and you had call waiting.
Speaker 3: Oh what about what a fun? What about when you were on the phone and your brother would try and get on the internet and then in the middle of your phone call.
Speaker 2: Or what I used to do is if i'd see my sister answering, I'd try and pick up at the same time on the other face, and then you could.
Speaker 4: I'd listen all the time.
Speaker 3: You too, Yeah, as if, as if you wouldn't have So no one's calling from the home phone this morning, thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: Sorry people with home phones thirteen twenty four ten. Got to spell it out for yes, Yeah, you're my mate Lucky. He's stuck in the old days and he's still got fox ste and we're trying to get him to do the binjat yeah, and he's like, no, I'm not changing. I might, mate. Look, what are you paying? What do you pay? A few little Foxtel.
Speaker 1: Box words in a bundle? But I do it for you know what I do it bundle.
Speaker 3: It's just hard to get out of. Once you're in a bundle, you're stuck in it for like five.
Speaker 2: At the IQ box where you've got to set what shows you want to do?
Speaker 1: It's like you two, are you religned?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You can.
Speaker 3: Hang on. Someone's calling from a private number. Is that a private home number?
Speaker 7: Hello?
Speaker 3: Is it a home line?
Speaker 2: So you can't just do responding. Let's say White Lotus is out right? Can you just watch it when you want or you've got to wake up? It's on at seven pm.
Speaker 3: Hit record someone's called.
Speaker 2: Don't let's try and pick it up.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, Hello.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, are you calling us on a landline home phone?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: What's your name?
Speaker 3: How often do you use the home phone?
Speaker 9: I haven't got above?
Speaker 2: You should bundle off?
Speaker 1: So there's this thing.
Speaker 5: Got a bundle?
Speaker 2: You are meccas or a H. J.
Speaker 3: McDonald's very really, I go Hungry Jacks. I don't need a lot of that stuff, but when I do, it's a cheeseburger, large fries and six you can like it's a sweet.
Speaker 2: And that's my girl.
Speaker 1: I mean a wo with cheese is very strong.
Speaker 3: Actually, I don't mind very strong on top.
Speaker 2: It's been years since I've walked into Hungry Jacks, but.
Speaker 3: They're still still I think, yeah, yeah, yeah, because it's.
Speaker 2: Still that thing where they scream into the microphone. The kids out the back. You have to make the orders.
Speaker 3: You can't understand it.
Speaker 2: And you watch them and they mic away the burger and on my head, did you understand the microwave they warm?
Speaker 3: They cook them fresh on the grill.
Speaker 2: I think that.
Speaker 1: I think the burger bun at Hungry Jacks is a little mica wa.
Speaker 3: It's a bit I like Betty's. Actually Betty's Burger.
Speaker 4: They don't do that at Betty's Burgers.
Speaker 2: No, they don't.
Speaker 3: Bettysburger is quite cool. And those thick shaked things they have.
Speaker 2: Be careful though, because I've always said shake. Hungry Jack's worker was caught in the city the other day here in Melbourne. They've gone viral on the top.
Speaker 3: You know you're in trouble when you've gone viral on the top. People don't often go viral for a good reason.
Speaker 5: Constitute's viral.
Speaker 3: A couple of hundred likes, many people posting it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, multiple look what they're caught doing. I do on a weekly basis, but I think it runs a bit grossed out because all the bins would be filled with leftover takeaway. The employee had to get in the bin and do the odd stomp thing, get down inside the giant bin of god knows what's in there.
Speaker 3: We put some stuff in the neighbors bin the other night. There's like apartments next to us and they'd put them all I can put them out, and one of them was kind of empty, so we put some extra stuff in and a lady came and took it out. What she must have seen people doing it. She took it. She put it back on the n on the just but the bin was had room.
Speaker 2: Nothing ships me more.
Speaker 3: If it's an empty bin that's gone back into its going out that much, you're like.
Speaker 2: It's going on the rubbish, I know, like get off your high horse kind of people at Bloody get reel up in arms about people using their bin. Can just get I know.
Speaker 3: And if the bin's on the nature strip, it's a bad game. If it's going out that night. If it's empty, you can't go putting stuff in it. After it's been greed.
Speaker 4: People just have a free empty bin themselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah for twenty four hours. If they still book of rules on bins, free game, you're not. I almost purchased the other day. This is quite degrading. We look at the screen. It's a bin lever.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. We need one of those.
Speaker 5: Squasher.
Speaker 2: It's a bin squasher, a bin.
Speaker 4: Oh my God pulled froth over this. It's his birthday soon.
Speaker 5: What it's only eighty bucks a.
Speaker 4: Bin waste compactor. Can you get that on Amazon?
Speaker 2: I bet he won't expect that.
Speaker 3: He would love it. So you're telling me the man at Hungry Jacks did that, but himself. He stood in the bin and jumped up with all this is.
Speaker 2: If you google bin lever you'll get what we're talking about. But it attaches to.
Speaker 3: The bin lever. It's a bin waste compactors.
Speaker 2: Depending on the week.
Speaker 1: I've got an issue with this because some hang on hear me out. Sometimes you can squash the contents of the bin so tight that when it gets picked up, it doesn't come out.
Speaker 2: I've had that problem Clinton.
Speaker 3: See you, Well, don't squash it too tight.
Speaker 2: You know what that's on the garbo though. He needs to be checking the camera as they do to check that there's no bodies or gas bottles, but they also need to inspect that did you give your garbage?
Speaker 3: Did you give your garbage man beers for Christmas?
Speaker 2: Yes? Sometimes I do.
Speaker 3: That sounds like I know.
Speaker 2: I did it ten years ago.
Speaker 3: No, we did, and I'm like, I reckon. He tries harder with our bins because sometimes I'm like, can I do a double round? He's like yes, really yeah, because I gave.
Speaker 5: Him the bees on but you get the same guy.
Speaker 3: But I gave him a six pack and our neighbor gave him a slab and I was like, you've just tried to upstage. You've won.
Speaker 4: But he likes our street because we gave him presents.
Speaker 2: It's a maine of mind. It lives on I think it's Tucker Road and one side of the street is done on like the Wednesday, and the other side has done two over.
Speaker 3: The other side.
Speaker 2: That's what he does.
Speaker 4: I thought it was all streets one day.
Speaker 2: Melbourne.
Speaker 3: No, No, like any streets, it gets done. I thought both sides would get done.
Speaker 2: There's normally in a corner and Yep goes at the.
Speaker 3: End of the street, turns around, comes back and does the other side. But sometimes if we're if we're home, we'll do that and run it across the other side. And it's like, it's all right, that's.
Speaker 2: What I'm like, you know what at the end of the day. It's the garb's not exactly now exactly.
Speaker 4: Where does it go? You're still talking about where does the garbage go?
Speaker 2: Look how you get through life? You just don't want to know where it goes.
Speaker 3: No, I just ask the question where does it go? You know you can't answer it.
Speaker 2: That's why you've the recycling center.
Speaker 5: No it doesn't where does it go? Waste goes into a hole in the ground.
Speaker 4: The quarry set it on fire.
Speaker 2: Now that's in the Simpsons.
Speaker 3: What do you mean it's just a whole fall of trash?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean did you ever go to the dump when you're into a tip?
Speaker 1: Every day?
Speaker 3: For the whole of eternity? It goes in the one hole because it's to be full.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of holes, does anyone countries in the world?
Speaker 4: So all our rubbish from Melbourne goes in one hole?
Speaker 1: Not one hole? There's multiple holes? How big every not every suburb.
Speaker 3: But the hole is up.
Speaker 1: No, it's called landfill.
Speaker 2: You go the other hole.
Speaker 3: So how do you so once it's full, it just stays there.
Speaker 2: You move to a different hole.
Speaker 3: They don't set fire to they cover it up and.
Speaker 5: Then they build houses on it.
Speaker 2: Sometimes seriously crazy new development being built on a tip. But oh my god, I don't think they're doing the holes were in your area?
Speaker 3: How many holes are there Whourne.
Speaker 1: Like the southeast might have a few here we got a map of all the holes.
Speaker 3: There's not many holes for the whole of Melbourne, though.
Speaker 1: The big holes a hole. There's a big near where you grew up in Mount Waverley. There's a big residential development which is built on.
Speaker 3: A hole and underneath this just food and stuff. By the time, it like decomposers. Wouldn't the whole wouldn't the houses sink? I'm not.
Speaker 2: Do you know what? Should we send it?
Speaker 5: A tape?
Speaker 2: This is up there with how do they build tunnels?
Speaker 3: Well, that's still a baffling to me because someone told me there's a floating tunnel holes.
Speaker 5: Melbourne's got a lot of holes.
Speaker 2: We need it.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of people with a lot of rubbish.
Speaker 2: What's great about listening to no Over in the mornings? You always learn something we don't, but you might.
Speaker 3: I haven't learned a thing. I still don't understand the whole situation.
Speaker 8: It is.
Speaker 3: Hole gets on Google gets two stars. What's wrong with that?
Speaker 2: Hole, it's almost full, so just very for clarity.
Speaker 5: When you put your rubbish out, where did you think it went on?
Speaker 3: Files?
Speaker 10: So much.
Speaker 3: Acinerator? And then it's just as, who's that so much space?
Speaker 2: Truck never gets full, it just comes back every week. I would say I'm friends with most of my exes, which really rattles you.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, I don't know about it.
Speaker 5: What's unique?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there's friends and then there's like you call each other, you know, a couple of times a week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But like I grew up with three older sisters, so I think I'm just I'm not your bloky. Yeah, I'm not your bloking.
Speaker 4: No, you are not. You're not very fem though, either.
Speaker 5: He who owns a hair straight.
Speaker 3: Now, yes, a portable hair straightener, so we can take it with him wherever he wants.
Speaker 2: I've got to got a table one too, and.
Speaker 4: To dice and hairy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this case they call this one.
Speaker 3: Look, I actually think it's nice when you separate or you go your separate ways and you can remain friends. Unfortunately for me that hasn't happened. Fortunately, I should say no, but I'm friendly with some of my exits anyway.
Speaker 2: On the weekend, I ran into an X of a different kind. I was at my young son's basketball game. Now he used to play for one team, the Cobbras.
Speaker 3: I used to play for the Sculpers, Skelpers for the Jets, the Jets.
Speaker 2: He was the Scalpers. Phelix was the Jets. Anyway, it gets to the end of season sometimes and you know, they, you know, families start going, maybe we'll take these players, these were able started team over here, and it becomes trade week, Clint, really, don't.
Speaker 4: I just go up in ages?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And they branch out to different clubs like this in the pack.
Speaker 3: It gets political, right to get to the end of the season and think, thank god, I don't have to see these parents again.
Speaker 2: Depending on the parents, yeah, I've actually had a pretty good run.
Speaker 4: Maybe you're that parent.
Speaker 2: Any Way, we split off to a different team, the Vipers.
Speaker 5: Vipers, not the Cobbras Coppras.
Speaker 4: The Vipers sick Ers is a cool name.
Speaker 2: But on the weekend, Felix's game had finished and the team coming into play afterwards was his old team, the Seagulls. It was all the old parents.
Speaker 4: Why did he leave the team? Was we were sort of out?
Speaker 3: I feel oh, not as good.
Speaker 2: So it's just that awkward, like, oh.
Speaker 3: Was his team still going?
Speaker 9: How are you? Oh?
Speaker 2: Good to see everyone, and then the parents are you well, well, how are you? It was just like the awkward like, how's the family doing? Great? How are you guys?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Great kids? Look at the kids are growing?
Speaker 3: Did you do We're way happier in this team.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't want to go down that road.
Speaker 3: When we saw our ex colleagues and boss last year. How's it going? We are so much happier. Everything is great, never been better.
Speaker 2: Actually, haven't got here in the shower at night. Things are looking that.
Speaker 3: It works, there is a door, it's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah I didn't. I took the high ground. Shame I know, but it was bloody awkward.
Speaker 3: They feel awkward?
Speaker 1: Do you think, oh it was awkward?
Speaker 3: Was there a follow up text?
Speaker 2: Oh? Absolutely not. I got out there. It was just but the chat was so surface level, like, oh, look at they've all grown. That's what happens anyway, have a good game with.
Speaker 3: The kids, okay, because the kids generally don't care.
Speaker 2: Kids will fine, kids heldn't care less.
Speaker 4: But just running into X's like that though, is like it is awkward.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, hairdressers, see my hairdress and marine over who I love Deally. She's one of my favorite people in the world. If I left her, she would hunt me down and kill me. Yeah, for sure, you run into She'll never be my ex, do you know? And she's the best, So I don't need to leave.
Speaker 1: X's in that sense, the personal trainer X as always with your personal trainer.
Speaker 2: Hey click, good to see, Oh you've been working out who'd been working out with?
Speaker 3: But sometimes you just need to move on. You need a different type of different style. It's very hard.
Speaker 5: Persons, yeah, partners, just.
Speaker 3: People in your life.
Speaker 2: I think it'd be fine in your case, Clink because they would have seen you post about the new personal trainer a lot, so it wouldn't be a shock.
Speaker 3: Trainers is hard.
Speaker 2: I want to talk exes, but not the ones you say, not relationship, not relationship exes, but ex workmates X, hairdressers, X personal trainers. Wherever you run into yeah.
Speaker 3: Or you resign and say you're changing industries and oh you're not, really.
Speaker 2: You're not, We're moving nowhere. Thirteen twenty four to ten is our number. Have you run into an ex.
Speaker 3: Not an ex boyfriend or girlfriend? Or wife or husband. What would you call these people?
Speaker 2: An ex who knows ex service people? No, that sounds like the an next frame.
Speaker 3: No, what about a friend that you've had a falling out with and then you awkward to And it's been five years now, so realistically everyone's over it, but it's still awkward.
Speaker 2: My old co host who I worked with him and I don't talk. And then I had to go to like.
Speaker 3: Guy in Brisbane, why don't you talk?
Speaker 2: I think you just had the shit that I left.
Speaker 4: You broke up with him and it's not you, it's me.
Speaker 2: And we're at the opening of the block and I saw him, oh, and I couldn't resist. I picked my phone up, pointed at it and I'm like, I mustn't be getting any service because I'm not getting any.
Speaker 3: Callbacks at the block open.
Speaker 2: Scotty went on with a big speech and I was standing next to him. Thirteen twenty four ten. Have you run into an X? I don't know if it's dark out there, if it's a tent.
Speaker 3: Well, if you look out these windows, it's still pitch black.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Bitter rain about today though, so I'd imagine it will be a dark start to your day.
Speaker 2: Good looking weekend ahead. Though she's going to be funny, she's going to be hot, all right. Thirteen twenty four ten. Have you run into an X? What was the situation? We're not talking exes that you slept with. We're talking sort of services, hairdresses.
Speaker 3: Personal love stories when you run into an ex boyfriend. But anyway, Sammy from Templestowe, Morning.
Speaker 11: Good morning.
Speaker 3: Who did you run into? What was your relationship with them before?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 11: So this was my neighbor a few years ago, next door and a total a little white lie that we were moving into state. They got a little bit too chummy chummy, popping over, etc. We moved a street away.
Speaker 3: Oh and when did you bump into them? How long did it take?
Speaker 11: A couple of months later at the local shopping center, I bought it, called out, oh look look who it is, and I was like, huh.
Speaker 3: Did did you stick with the lives? Just popping it down for the weekend.
Speaker 12: I started.
Speaker 11: I was in shock because I don't even know why I thought this wouldn't happen, But I think I started with fantasying.
Speaker 3: You here.
Speaker 5: Queensland.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's all, And the plans change hadn't had a chance to fill you into the house. You know so and so, and yeah, I believe you.
Speaker 2: You've got to be ready to lie straight away. It's all in the crass.
Speaker 3: But you know what, when you lie, you lie so much that then when you see someone a month lady forgotten what you said?
Speaker 2: I that in the bank up here?
Speaker 4: God, what did I tell these people?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Which is down back down from Brisbane? Yeah no, we move around a lot.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, multiple homes.
Speaker 2: Also, I don't know if I would have laid down the life time. We're moving into state. When I'm moving one.
Speaker 3: One, neighbors can get too chummy chummy. Yeah, yeah, I love our neighbors though.
Speaker 2: See, yeah we were in a mix.
Speaker 3: You're a new neighbor. I'm at the point where I'm like, I never want to leave this streetcause I love the people that live in our street.
Speaker 1: Or your neighbors have pool So are you the only one?
Speaker 2: I think I'm the only one.
Speaker 4: Oh so, because you're the richest in the spa.
Speaker 2: I went across the road to lee the new family that have just moved. Yeah no, I haven't met the family. I've only met him. And now he's unloading the shopping and I'm chatting and he goes, yeah, that's my little home office here. And I said, I'll have to pop over with a beer one day. Oh yeah, is that a bit for coming?
Speaker 3: Have you ever done it?
Speaker 2: No, it was only last week. I don't want to be too weak.
Speaker 3: But also, instead of saying I'll have to pop over with the bit, the normal thing to do would say.
Speaker 1: Well, you got to come over for a bit, you should come.
Speaker 4: Instead of inviting hisself to his.
Speaker 2: House, I think baby steps in the relationship.
Speaker 3: You don't want to run invited yourself to his house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't go well. I just never crossed the road again.
Speaker 3: No, you got to invite him to your house. That's a bit you don't invite yourself in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a bit heavy. I like to play an away.
Speaker 3: Game for imagine if he'd have said I have to pop over one day, you would have had a week out.
Speaker 2: We don't live there, we're just visiting.
Speaker 3: We're renting. Where's an airbnb? Actually wait for a week.
Speaker 2: It's moving out tomorrow. We're trying to get Trumpy to the n r L.
Speaker 3: Are we I've heard that?
Speaker 1: Can I tell you? It's an awkward watch? Peter viland he's the boss of the NRA, appearing on American television reading off Q cards.
Speaker 2: I mean he looks like he runs the mob.
Speaker 1: Anyway, did you see Trump yesterday took a spin around the track?
Speaker 5: It was wild. That presidency is going to be just so much fun.
Speaker 4: He is having the time of his life, isn't He.
Speaker 2: Also did a low flyover in Air Force one.
Speaker 3: Guys, actually like a Simpson's character, Like he's like a parody president.
Speaker 2: Quite troubling, but quite what troubling? I mean he does have his finger.
Speaker 1: On the button.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's having he's having a ball. Wow. Did you guys see Billy Earlish arrived?
Speaker 2: Couldn't tell she was in a mask.
Speaker 4: She's in the country.
Speaker 1: She's in Brizzi here right, Ye, Billy has touched what she's done.
Speaker 5: She's wearing a mask.
Speaker 3: So she came in on a commercial fly. So she had to walk through the airport like everybody else. No, like a face mask like Mak.
Speaker 2: The mask from Scream. So she didn't stand.
Speaker 3: You can't be walking through the airport in one of those fly is real fast. But she's here and people have lost their minds. She's in Melbourne in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Cool, she's gone incognito. What's this, sorry, producer Brady.
Speaker 1: She's in Melbourne now.
Speaker 3: In Brisbane, Brisbane, Brisbane, Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Why are you saying Melbourne because Melbourne? No, no, no, no. And then she flew to Brisbane.
Speaker 3: Did she still well, she was here overnight.
Speaker 2: She wastings.
Speaker 1: She's playing in Brisbee tonight in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Gen Z. She's half our age.
Speaker 3: What can we call that?
Speaker 4: Might actually not.
Speaker 1: She landed in Melbourne then flew to Brisbane, Brody.
Speaker 3: Did she fly commercial or private?
Speaker 2: Commercial?
Speaker 3: I'm hoping private.
Speaker 4: She would do private around the country.
Speaker 2: Surely she's done that.
Speaker 4: She's an environmental on the private jet start.
Speaker 2: I saw the footage you know me in airport food courts. I know.
Speaker 3: So she just got well, why didn't she fly to Brisbane? You can frus straight into Brisbane.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think they have a boost juice at Brisbane airport.
Speaker 3: That rolled because that place gets busy.
Speaker 4: The road always has a huge queue.
Speaker 10: In the Virgin gen.
Speaker 3: Classics in Poach chicken.
Speaker 2: Calling, we have a guess some great news for everyone in Melbourne. We'll go there next.
Speaker 1: You want to bit of money in your back pocket in the skyrocket extra cash.
Speaker 5: Who doesn't. Right now times are tough.
Speaker 1: Good news could be on the way today because the Reserve Bank of Australia, led by the Governor Michelle Bullock, meeting just after lunch two hopefully, hopefully fingers cross locking a rate cut. Rates have been having come down since twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: I hear this all the time and then they go nap, stay in the same well.
Speaker 1: They've been holding steady since what late twenty twenty three. Let's get to a friend of mine, Sally Tindle from Cansder. Sally comes on air with us on the Today Show all the time, and Sally never has good news. So I'm hoping that Sally this morning has some good news. Do you, Sally, What are you thinking? What are you feeling?
Speaker 13: I'm still stuck on the fact that we're friends.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 13: It's just what I wanted in the morning of an RBA day. Look, I'm in camp cut, very firmly in camp cut. I think that inflation has made fantastic progress, particularly in the last quarter where within striking distance that the RBA's target band, which you all know is between two and three percent, that's where they want inflation to sit and it's currently just outside at three point two. But I think fundamentally, deep down, the RBA also wants to cut the cash rain, and I think that's key. They know just how hard it's been for anyone with a mortgage, particularly anyone who borrowed when rates were record lies. They borrowed as much as they could from the bank, and now they are buckling at the nee.
Speaker 2: Sally do Let's say the cut happens, I often hear in the news. Now it's up to the banks to pass it on. They have no obligation to pass it on.
Speaker 13: They will absolutely no obligation. They do not have to dance to the beat of the RBA's drum. But I cannot see a world where if the RBA cuts cash rate this afternoon, the banks aren't racing out the door to tell us all that they're passing it on in full. They will absolutely for at least the first couple of cuts. Look, you don't need to look too far back in history to find evidence of banks not passing right cuts on. But the last time the cash rate was cut in this country, which was November twenty twenty, not a single big bank passed that micro cut onto their variable borrowers. But we were in a very different time then it was COVID the cash rate was zero point one. They know the banks know just as well as the RBA how much their customers are hurrying that guys as well or as well, and so they will pass it on. I feel really confident.
Speaker 3: Sally, does this just affect homeowners? What about the rest of Melbourne? Does this make a difference to everybody else? Or is it only if you're a home.
Speaker 13: Such a good question, because one third of households are borrows with a mortgage. The other two thirds presumably either have money in the bank and savings or want to have money in the bank with savings, and those rates will go down. I also feel pretty confident at that if the cash rate is cut right now, the highest ongoing savings rate and if that's you, you should think about this number and whether you're anywhere near it is five point five percent. It's pretty competitive. You've got to meet some pretty gnarali terms and conditions to get that rate, but that's what you can get from four different banks. That is going to go down with the cash rate.
Speaker 1: I feel common right.
Speaker 2: I love a finance expert. It uses the term gnali schlie. Can I ask? Might be a stupid question, right, but we hear all the time shop around for a better interest rate, move your home loan, Say I I've got got the phone. Yeah, say if I've got my line half is fixed half as variable? Am I locked in? Can I pull out at any time and move it to a different bank?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 13: General advice, Only you are unfortunately probably a little bit locked in on that fixed rate portion, and it's difficult to split your home loan so that one part sits with one bank and one sits with another.
Speaker 10: That won't work.
Speaker 13: But you already said the answer before pick up the phone, or was that Clint?
Speaker 1: That was?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 13: Pick up the phone and have a chat about it, Because yes, you can get charged break fees for breaking a fixed rate contract, but the bank might be willing to waive them, especially if you are negotiating directly with your bank and then you show that you're going to stay with them, And even if they do charge brake fees, it's worth understanding you know how much those break fees are and whether it's worth.
Speaker 2: It for you.
Speaker 4: I've actually just done that last week.
Speaker 3: I tried it because a few people had said, call the bank and you can renegotiate.
Speaker 2: Is it a bit of work?
Speaker 3: Well, we got someone. You can get people to help you and they go around and find all the different interest rates at different banks to make sure that you're on the best still, right, Sally, Yep?
Speaker 1: Well absolutely.
Speaker 13: Comparison site number one, number two who is a mortgage broker. If you use both of them, the comparison site can give you an overview of pretty much the whole.
Speaker 3: Market, and you can't and so much money.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but then a mortgage broker can sit down with you, work out, you know, your exact financial details, give you specific financial advice.
Speaker 10: But also what I.
Speaker 13: Love about a mortgage broker is that they can push you. So they're going to say, come on, where's your paperwork, come on, let's make this call. They're really going to drive you.
Speaker 4: They encourage you because it can stick.
Speaker 3: Calling a bank can seem so daunting, especially when you know you're in deck. You've got credit card, you got mortgages. Everything seems out of control. But that actually can really help you.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, thirteen twenty four to ten, if you are really really desperate for this rate cut, what it'll mean to you, sally, what will it mean if we do get the quarter of a percent cut as anticipated, you know, talk about maybe what a half a million dollar loon for instance.
Speaker 13: Yes, all right, so half a million dollar alone, one cut is seventy seven bucks in a drop in monthly minimum repayments. For a million dollar alone, you're looking at one hundred and fifty four dollars back into your bank account. That's about two percent of your monthly minimum mortgage repayments. So it's actually not a huge amount. But borrowers these days no not to sneeze at any single dollar that comes their way. What I would say, yeah, that really does. What I would say, though, is don't just assume your direct debits and your minimum monthly repayments are going to go down automatically. We expect the big banks to pass it on as we talked about, We expect them to drop your interest rate if you're on a variable mortgage within ten to fourteen days of an RBA announcement. But some banks, and I'm including CBA and NAB in this, some banks don't automatically drop your minimum monthly repayments. They keep them at the same level. So if you need that money, you need to call your bank and be proactive and say, please reduce my repayments. But if you don't call your bank, particularly for the ones that don't automatically drop it, you could potentially save thousands of dollars the long term, because what happens if you don't drop your repayments is that that extra money you are paying interest to your bank for will go back into your mortgage and you will start getting ahead on your debt.
Speaker 2: You know what, if Lauren can do it, yes, I'm not even up.
Speaker 6: Lauren can do it anyone.
Speaker 2: I'm not even taking the piss because you hate admin stuff and.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's a lot of people out there that carry a lot of shame about having debt, but there are ways to cut it down.
Speaker 5: Sally Tindall from Cansterer, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Sheres sol thank you for having me. Good on your mate. Yeah, big day. A lot of people will be holding out for this.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And like Sally said, even if it is one hundred and fifty dollars a month, that goes a long way at the end of the year.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it just gets so daunting all that chat, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: You know what, there are people that will help you do it. I can't recommend it enough.
Speaker 2: It's the motto for twenty twenty five. If Lauren can do it, anyone can. It is going to be warm towards the weekend though, tops in the thirties over.
Speaker 3: The weekend from Friday onwards Jays maybe warm thirty two Friday, thirty five Saturday.
Speaker 2: Hopefully there'll be good weather. Holds out for the Louis Vuitton Melbourne Grand Prix. We've got your tickets. How this works? We are looking for the best Formula one car.
Speaker 3: Sounds yes, I love escation.
Speaker 2: This is great thirteen twenty four ten to win your way to the Grand Prix. Let's go to the phone.
Speaker 3: Pauline in Mount Martha. Good morning, Who would you like to take to the Grand Prix? Oh?
Speaker 7: My husband bike?
Speaker 4: Who does he love?
Speaker 3: Got a favorite driver?
Speaker 2: So excited?
Speaker 6: Fun so e'xcit oscar pistre.
Speaker 3: I know there's been many people saying he's going to win the Melbourne Grand Prix.
Speaker 5: Sounds like a Redford she does? You sound ready? Poorly?
Speaker 4: All right, Pauline?
Speaker 2: I need should be a pre mix drinker. Here you goes with your cants. Yeah, I can imagine it.
Speaker 3: Give it a whirl, Pauline. Let's see if we can win your husband tickets to the Grand Prix.
Speaker 7: All right, this is the start of the race.
Speaker 10: You're ready?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 14: Okay?
Speaker 3: That was actually pretty good, especially the idling before the.
Speaker 2: Weak part.
Speaker 4: But no, no, no, they will hum their engines them.
Speaker 3: That wasn't that was pretty good, Pauline.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: Thirteen year old Lachlan from Point Cook, Good morning, Hi, good morning. You want to take dad to the Grand Prix?
Speaker 12: I would love to.
Speaker 3: How's dad's driving?
Speaker 9: So good?
Speaker 3: Driving?
Speaker 6: Pretty good?
Speaker 3: Pretty good?
Speaker 2: I was I was voted the worst driver amongst my kids parents.
Speaker 3: How bad that we kids have two parents?
Speaker 2: Know all the like Felix Honey and all their mates the parents, I mean anecdotally.
Speaker 1: We can only go on what we see, and I hope backed into that wall a few times downstairs.
Speaker 3: You go like you go like a bullety gate. You got to just chill out, dude.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll chill out, dude.
Speaker 3: Thanks. All right, Lachlan, Let's see if we can winnew and your dad tickets to the Grand Prix. You ready?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I was born ready?
Speaker 3: Good luck?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 3: Is that actually you? Yeah?
Speaker 1: That's me.
Speaker 7: I've practiced lot my friend for me in.
Speaker 3: Okay, do it again. That was good, that taste good.
Speaker 2: That's how bad. The bar said. Hi, let's go to South Melbourne, d Harry, bring it home. You want to take your partner? Yes, I do want to take my partner. Okay, let's hear it.
Speaker 1: Here we go, guys, They're all good. It's unbelievable. It's like we've got to pody you. I like it when we get the dark hooxy ones.
Speaker 3: Lachlan though, who was born ready he had like he had.
Speaker 2: It sounded like the factor don't fall.
Speaker 3: For He sounded like they were multiple cars.
Speaker 1: Paul Aine, I mean, I mean Pauline.
Speaker 2: The way the car was idling at the start, I'd put in the pits. What do you want to go? Your call losing?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Do you want to break the heart of the thirteen year old?
Speaker 3: Or how many tickets? Do we have?
Speaker 2: One? Double?
Speaker 3: Can we get some more?
Speaker 2: Nope, we're giving them all on other days. Who do you want to go?
Speaker 3: I think we should give them all the way today you want to them? They're so anxious.
Speaker 1: You have to make a decision. Well, I think I think by way of an illusion. I think way of exclusion.
Speaker 3: Can we get a caller through to make the decision.
Speaker 1: You've got to make a decisions. Do you agree with me? By way of exclusion? The final two.
Speaker 4: Are probably the stronger one, Lachlan or Harry.
Speaker 5: Sorry Pauline.
Speaker 3: I thought Pauline was good, though she was very good.
Speaker 5: Could we get pull in something else?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I have a great.
Speaker 3: Day, guys.
Speaker 2: I'll give it a double to the Melbourne fashion faste pretty much elation, pretty much the same thing.
Speaker 3: Make the call loss, No, I don't want to make the call.
Speaker 5: To make the call we need, we need to hear just a.
Speaker 3: Quick one Locklin, your final chance.
Speaker 5: It's like a rapper charge.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Are you ready in three two one?
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to South Melbourne. Harry, go for it.
Speaker 3: Lachlan, Are you going?
Speaker 2: Lachland done? Lockly you going to the sounds.
Speaker 3: Like an action, an actual race car, Lockey. Do you have a favorite driver? London North's who are you going to take? I'm going to check my dad o Memorychlin.
Speaker 5: You didn't even know Harry can come back tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah we'll bring Harry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Laughlin, did you know you had it in the bag?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I knew once I got to Albourne.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, he was born Ready Ready, Born, Ready.
Speaker 3: Have the best time, Lachlan, good.
Speaker 2: On your buddy, Just go on twenty four to eight. Yeah yeah, we're running early now thanks to that, we're going to play again. Chill out, dude, I was born I was fourteen to wait, this is over one hundred. We're on the air thanks to Shelready Express. And if if you run around the house crazy at the moment, trying to get the kids ready or in the middle of drop off and stuff, wait till you meet Melbourne's biggest family after eight o'clock.
Speaker 3: Do we think we found them?
Speaker 2: I think we have found one of Melbourne's biggest families.
Speaker 15: Wow.
Speaker 2: Put it this way. I won't be bitching about three kids anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, Melbourne, I want to introduce you right now to possibly one of Melbourne's craziest partners.
Speaker 2: Oh you found someone.
Speaker 1: I haven't found someone. But if you're watching Maths you'll know what I'm talking about. Now, lots of people watching Maths, three million people Australians. It's like a guilty pleasure on Sunday.
Speaker 3: And you know what, because it makes you feel good about your relationship. But I didn't want to last night because I watched White Lotus and I put up a picture of me in bed early watching White Lettis I about four hundred plint I saying, aren't you watching Maths?
Speaker 4: This is the best episode ever?
Speaker 5: Goodness, wasn't it?
Speaker 8: Just so?
Speaker 1: Let me fill you in Lauren and Jace as well. They've introduced a new couple, so like intruders into.
Speaker 3: The experiment, a new wedding, have a wedding.
Speaker 1: So they had a wedding last night, beautiful wedding. Everyone was happy. But at the wedding they bring all the current participants to watch, as I've done that before. But the reception doubled as a mini dinner party, and on one table there was an eruption because Jackie and Ryan went at it.
Speaker 3: Now Jackie, Miss Universe New Zealand.
Speaker 1: This is New Zealand's beauty queen who thinks she's pretty.
Speaker 3: Good, but her husband didn't rate the first right in the photo contest and she went tropo.
Speaker 1: She did, well, he's an idiot, Well just work it out.
Speaker 2: Just put him number one.
Speaker 5: Wait did you hear this?
Speaker 1: Because she went or Craco cracker cray last night at the reception, explaining and you're changing the topic of game.
Speaker 16: So like Jackie, jack is not it's not your wedding. Like, let's go over here, Ryan crying? Can I worry you to for a second?
Speaker 1: So Jackie, this is this is why I don't want.
Speaker 17: While I'm crying, sir, what are you going to do with the support of vander Jackie.
Speaker 16: I don't want to come at you not But I think it's just the environment, like this is someone else is waiting.
Speaker 2: It's a hard note from me, Jackie.
Speaker 1: Jackie loves it, loves a cry.
Speaker 4: She cries a lot.
Speaker 3: But she was she crying over there?
Speaker 1: Oh what wasn't she crying over She was still crying that he dropped her at their reception. Remember when when they did the dance the brider wals and he accidentally dropped her.
Speaker 3: She and she started crying again last night crying the vows.
Speaker 1: The beautiful new couple were sharing their vows and she turned to oh my vows. You said that you'd look after me for the rest of my time. But then the craziest thing happened. She was in tears, and so it said Jackie, Jackie, come on, she goes, okay, no wayes and just walked straight back to the party, just like nothing.
Speaker 3: So she's been saying she's gone a bit rogue on social media, Jackie, I think, and she's saying this is this is not right. I've got.
Speaker 2: Here, we go.
Speaker 3: Years contestants have gone rogue on social media. What about that woman I sent you yesterday? Oh yeah, here's some bloke who does it like a maths blog and it follows them all around and interviews them. It's strange.
Speaker 2: Thank you had me to that group chat.
Speaker 3: And what do you do that night?
Speaker 2: Watch below deck?
Speaker 3: Well this this good for you.
Speaker 5: This incident became.
Speaker 2: With my wife. It's like a live marriage.
Speaker 3: You should watch Married at first sight. You'll feel way better. I don't know. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: You could say this blow up ruined the wedding or.
Speaker 3: Someone else's wedding, because that's so selfish doing that. Someone holds me spot.
Speaker 1: I hate people to do that, and all of a sudden they were the center of attention, not the couple.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't do that at someone else's wedding.
Speaker 2: Don't make a scene at someone else's wedding, and don't wear denim.
Speaker 3: Wedding where where a couple had a very big blow up at the wedding. Everybody knew about it.
Speaker 5: Here's one.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about people that proposed that other people's.
Speaker 5: No, one's don't people have done that.
Speaker 3: I've done that at their wedding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people have been at someone's wedding before and proposed to their partner. Twenty four to ten is our number. Have you witnessed someone ruined a wedding? What happened? Was there another couple getting engaged at someone's wedding?
Speaker 3: I guarantee we'll get more there or just what we're on the wedding, because many things more. Something happened at your.
Speaker 2: Sister, is that the lady was this the lady.
Speaker 5: Poo herself allegedly?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, you said you puwd herself on the bus.
Speaker 3: I never said I never said it either. You said twenty no, it definitely wasn't on the and you said.
Speaker 2: The bus ro put the headlights on, and there she.
Speaker 4: Was putting what ruined the wedding?
Speaker 2: Maybe she's just crouching down to stretch her legs before getting on the bus. Stop it, he said, he said, the spotlights and then there she wash.
Speaker 5: Ho's her down?
Speaker 3: It wasn't his sister's wedding. It was another person's wedding.
Speaker 2: No, you clearly said it was my sister's wedding. Someone put himself. We are talking weddings thirteen twenty four ten. Have you seen someone ruin or interrupt a wedding?
Speaker 3: Yes? Who or what ruined.
Speaker 5: The back of mass?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Rich, it was just full crazy. She had a melt down one of the brides.
Speaker 2: Oh well, that narrows down the episode.
Speaker 15: It said nasty all right, Sam in Geelong?
Speaker 3: What happened at a wedding?
Speaker 6: You were a good morning god? So are you? We are well?
Speaker 8: It was me?
Speaker 6: Unfortunately, I was the bride's made at a wedding. I was in my full party era. There was an agreement. I wouldn't drink Sure speeches vomited under the bile table.
Speaker 3: Sam was the bride angry?
Speaker 6: No, well, she'd broken her foot. I was under there checking the brace on her leg and apparently I'm painted the carpet.
Speaker 3: So she broke her foot at the wedding or prior to the wedding. The wedding, Oh, that would ruin the wedding anyway, I'd cancel my wedding.
Speaker 2: I love you, Sammy. I think if you're making an agreement with the bridesmaid going in, Hey, we need you to hold off from the wine.
Speaker 3: I think rized. How often that happened?
Speaker 2: Really? Well, that's a red flag.
Speaker 5: Well let her let her live, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Let her live on table eighteen down the back, and.
Speaker 3: If you know your friends, not a good drink, and maybe don't get her on all fours under the table to fix your ankle brace. She got a bit dizzy when her head went below her center of gravity. How did she say? She painted the carp.
Speaker 1: Sam can web?
Speaker 2: What happened at the wedding?
Speaker 14: Hi, good morning. I actually was proposed to at my mom's wedding.
Speaker 4: Was mom filthy?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 14: Mom was actually a part of it. I had organized. I wasn't embarrassed. I ugly cried, for sure, but I was not expecting it. We were planning on going overseas two weeks like after, and I was adamant that it was happening then, So you didn't after Laura, she was stealing her limelight. I when So when it happened, like my mom was throwing a theboquet and then she turned around and handed it to me.
Speaker 2: See it's I mean, like it's not alicious faults one getting It's not its.
Speaker 3: Fault, but obviously the whole family worrying on it. Would you I would just be like, oh no, it's not my moment, but the whole family in So how.
Speaker 2: Would you feel if someone proposed at your wedding?
Speaker 3: Oh whatever, that's my second wedding, Get married, get a divorce, get engaged. I don't care.
Speaker 4: Let's just have a good time.
Speaker 2: Great attitude. Emily Languarren, Good morning, Good morning. All right, what happened at the wedding?
Speaker 7: My sister walked out to my wedding reception and she was completely naked.
Speaker 2: What cori?
Speaker 7: Well, the first time she walked out, she was in her underwear, and then I put her to bed, and then she came out again.
Speaker 3: Hang on, how old was she?
Speaker 7: Sarkas four years older than me, So I reckon about six.
Speaker 8: Eight?
Speaker 3: What time did she do this wedding?
Speaker 7: Nine pm and she was my maid of honor?
Speaker 3: What So did she get on the champagne too early or something?
Speaker 8: She was very.
Speaker 7: Jealous of me and obviously upset that her younger sister was getting married before her.
Speaker 3: I guess, So she walked out naked into the reception. What did you say to her, we all.
Speaker 7: Just like put a sheet over her and then just put her back to bed and then yeah, she vomited all in the hotel room. Hotel room.
Speaker 2: You know what, We're alive enough a couple of weddings I've been.
Speaker 3: So was the wedding at the hotel or how far did she walk naked to get to the reception?
Speaker 7: The reception and the ceremony and the hotel were all in the same area.
Speaker 4: What was the conversation like the next day?
Speaker 7: Well, we don't really talk anymore.
Speaker 5: She sounds like a catch, Emily.
Speaker 2: She said, Yeah, are you looking for a plus one for Lauren's wedding?
Speaker 5: I'm just thinking on my dragon to lazes.
Speaker 3: No, Lauren ask Emily, not me.
Speaker 2: Well you did you did say? Anything goes at the second wedding.
Speaker 3: If Clint turns up with anyone, I'll be happy.
Speaker 2: Nood or clothes. Hey, I might have heard Clint mentioned Carly Minag's heading Melbourne Way, Lauren, we might need to say the show to Vegas.
Speaker 3: So I'm so excited.
Speaker 4: First of all, the Backstreet Boys were at live Golf. Did you know that?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Did I imagine that? Or the Backstreet Boys that live golf.
Speaker 2: No, you've imagined that.
Speaker 3: No, I think they were there with the Backstreet Boys that live golf.
Speaker 2: There has been absolutely no sighting of the Backstreet Boys.
Speaker 8: In me way.
Speaker 1: Backstreet Boys just did a reunion on Saturday Night Live.
Speaker 2: That's where it was.
Speaker 3: I swear they did.
Speaker 2: Was there a golf course in the background and they might have been watching the golf on the phone?
Speaker 3: Maybe I imagined it. The Backstreet Boys guys have just announced they are doing a residency at the Sphere in Las Vegas starting this July. Sphere is that huge? I mean, have you seen it? It's a huge spear shape in Vegas. Who even thought the spear in Vegas is a huge speer in Vegas?
Speaker 2: Into a guinea team.
Speaker 3: I actually cannot explain to you how much I love the Backstreet Boys. Every word to almost every one of their songs. Oh, the Backstreet Boys performed at Live Golf in the Middle East, not Adelaide. I saw the video they did. They did a song about live golf. Is a video?
Speaker 2: Are you a Backstreet Boys fan?
Speaker 1: I have seen them live.
Speaker 3: Kids on.
Speaker 2: I think they were caddying live golf. Hey, Hazel, A lot of money up for grabs. This morning. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 5: Thank you all right.
Speaker 2: Oh you work for the state government.
Speaker 3: What's wrong without Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh that's a crucial public servant.
Speaker 5: What do you do well to ask?
Speaker 7: I am in training.
Speaker 2: In training, I said, get a job of the government. You'll never get fired.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really it's.
Speaker 2: Hey, all right, here's the go. You can take an easy question for fifty bucks, medium question for five hundred, or roll the dice and go for five k. What are you feeling? God? Go a home five thousand dollars? What an attitude? Now? Listen, Hazel, today's question isn't come from us. You have a celebrity quiz master.
Speaker 1: Special guest.
Speaker 2: Special guest is about to give you the five thousand dollars question.
Speaker 1: Do we know the special guest?
Speaker 3: We will do very well.
Speaker 2: Yes. After you hear the question, you will hear a three to two one. You have to answer in that time. Okay, yep, are you ready to go?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: For five thousand dollars. Meet today's special guests.
Speaker 3: Hi, it's Chrissy Swan here for five thousand dollars. What year did I come runner up in Big Brother three n eight? Clint? What year do you think it is?
Speaker 5: Early two? Thousand, two thousand and three, I said.
Speaker 3: Two thousand and two was my guest. I knew I was either in your ten or eleven.
Speaker 5: She was on second iteration.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, Reggie Bird one that she's still kicking around on reality shows. She just lost time. A celebrity came second. What you did second or third or something?
Speaker 2: Hazel, thanks you giving me a cracked ow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no worries.
Speaker 3: Have a great day.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'll check your double pass to the Melbourne Fashion Festival.
Speaker 3: Okay, a great time, Hazel. Guys, I found the video I was talking about for Backstreet Boys Cass. I'll play to you in a minute.
Speaker 5: Thank the world is a better place.
Speaker 3: Yes, no, they're singing about live golf. That's why I was confused.
Speaker 4: Wasn't able to.
Speaker 6: There's too many of them. What's a weekend?
Speaker 2: So yes, sound the show we're talking about.
Speaker 4: Might have thirteenth child.
Speaker 2: And we said, look, let's search for one of Melbourne's biggest families.
Speaker 3: We got lots of calls. Yeah, five sevens, I think five is not uncommon.
Speaker 4: Six is a lot.
Speaker 3: Anything up from there is huge.
Speaker 2: We got a big one. We got a big eight. Take you to cramp Ben morning, taking good morning. Please everyone know how many kids you guys have in the house.
Speaker 8: I have eleven kids.
Speaker 3: Eleven kids.
Speaker 2: Let's go through the ages taken.
Speaker 8: I've got fifteen, fifteen, thirteen, ten, oh nor eleven, ten, nine, seven, five, three, twenty months and two months old?
Speaker 1: Oh my? Do you have all their ages written on your hands?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: Almost, forget about their ages now run us through the names.
Speaker 8: So I've got Hayley, Bella, cade All, nickname, kJ, zoe Lyla, Rylan, Tate, Addison, Piper, Styler, and Oakley.
Speaker 3: Are you exhausted?
Speaker 4: Are you exhausted?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 6: Pretty much?
Speaker 3: Eleven children?
Speaker 2: You're not going straight to bed. You can't be that tired.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, so talk me. Do you live in a mansion? How are you managing eleven? How many bedrooms you got in the house?
Speaker 2: How many bunk beds?
Speaker 8: We've got a three bedroom house.
Speaker 3: Three bedrooms, so one for you and two for eleven children?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 2: And the bathroom situation one bathroom one?
Speaker 8: Yelp?
Speaker 5: What how does it work?
Speaker 3: Do you host down when they get home from school? Time for a shower, get the hose out?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Pretty much?
Speaker 3: How does breakfast time work? Because I imagine the old your fifteen year old twins. So between fifteen two fifteen thirteen eleven, you've got about eight of those kids.
Speaker 6: Are at school, Yes, eight are at school.
Speaker 3: And how does breakfast go in the morning?
Speaker 8: Most of them are self sufficient, so they do their own breakfast. Yeah, but it's just mainly the seven year old down that I have to do.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, fifteen year old twins, Like, that's a that's a peak time in your life to have one bathroom? Is there a time limit? How does it work?
Speaker 6: Not really, They sort of.
Speaker 8: Use the bathroom and then it's someone the next person needs it, so they bang on the door until they get out.
Speaker 1: Do you do you do you shop at Costco?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: What does the shopping trolley look like?
Speaker 8: I don't go into the grocery store very often. Yep, I do Safeways clicks in collects.
Speaker 2: So I'm just getting some info here on the family. Your partner is a crane driver, so he leaves the house at like five point thirty in the morning. Yep, he's back home about five o'clock in the afternoon. And then you guys tag team dinner and sport our sport kids sport.
Speaker 3: No, you don't, You're still in the same team.
Speaker 18: You're all once.
Speaker 8: No, I actually have tree to play netball, that play football, and one of the footballer is because it's off season, he's playing basketball as well as another one.
Speaker 2: This is giving me.
Speaker 3: How many of them do you drop to school in the morning?
Speaker 8: I dropped them all off at school.
Speaker 4: How many different schools are just through?
Speaker 8: Luckily?
Speaker 2: I've just been sending a photo of the transportation.
Speaker 9: Are Oh.
Speaker 2: It's an actual mini Toyota fourteen Cedar high mini buses.
Speaker 3: Then, and you're amazing.
Speaker 5: You need to get some stickers on the outside of that thing.
Speaker 2: No, there's not enough.
Speaker 5: We need just quick taking. Can you set the scene for us right now? It's eight twenty four beautiful Melbourne morning.
Speaker 1: Yes it is.
Speaker 5: It is a lot going on. What are you doing right now? What are the kids doing?
Speaker 8: I'm standing at the front yard with all of them just about to get in the car.
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Have you ever had a situation like home alone? Were you've forgotten one?
Speaker 12: Not at home?
Speaker 3: Do you have any systems? Do you do a headcount when everyone's in wherever you lost one?
Speaker 8: I haven't lost one. I've Hubby's car broke down one day and I was having to drive him to and from work as well school run. So I was getting up at five o'clock in the morning to drive him and one of them had school camp. She fell asleep in the car and we got home and we piled all the kids out, and then about half an hour later, I've gone, oh, where's Lilah And they're like, Everyone's like, I don't know, and yes, she's sitting in the car. We lost her in the cars in the front yard.
Speaker 3: It happens to the best of now, Tagan. It took me through dinner time. Does everyone just have to eat the same thing? Like, seriously, you can't be having dietary preferences with eleven children, surely.
Speaker 8: So I actually have Out of all of my kids, I have two that have all as well. So they're very.
Speaker 6: Picky with their foods.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Right, So if we have on a weekday, we normally have quick, easy meals, pider pie, sausage, rolls, nuggets, noodles, all of that.
Speaker 2: How many nuggets are going through a week?
Speaker 8: I love chicken nuggets in one city and we go through over three and a half dealers?
Speaker 3: How much is your grocery dell each week? Can I ask?
Speaker 8: I'm too scared to add it up because I do multiple tricks during the week.
Speaker 3: Yes, right, And do you sometimes just lock yourself in your bedroom and cry exhausted?
Speaker 8: Not in the bedroom, No, because I've got three three of the younger three girls are in my bedrooms.
Speaker 3: Okay, where do you go? Where do you go to?
Speaker 4: Just scream?
Speaker 2: Can't be the bathroom?
Speaker 8: Someone my neb Yeah, I can't go.
Speaker 12: No, I don't really just keep.
Speaker 2: I've got to say, right, I'm a dad of three and our house is Stop complaining. Oh yeah, stop complaining.
Speaker 3: Every time you can plain. From now on, we're going to say, think of Tigan, our.
Speaker 2: House is chaotic. I can't imagine what you are going through. Yet you seem to have this great attitude on you. You no doubt love them all.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you have a favorite?
Speaker 8: Depends on the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, every parents like that. Don't worry.
Speaker 5: Do you ever get you time? Treat yourself?
Speaker 8: I get once a month when I go get my nails done.
Speaker 2: Think she's treated yourself a living time.
Speaker 3: We need to give her some. We need to give Tigan some Teagan time.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad you said that.
Speaker 3: A night at a hotel, a massage, maybe, Tagan, have you got a nanny? You got any help?
Speaker 8: No, I'd do it all on my own case. My family works full time.
Speaker 2: See I got something I want to throw it. Yeah, and by all means don't feel compelled. But if you would like a morning off? How do you feel about us bringing the show round and Auntie Lauren helped out getting the kids and everything ready to go out the daughter school? Would you? Would you be up for Clinton and I would come to do the show from there.
Speaker 3: Because we would want to find the mini bus.
Speaker 2: You'd have to do the meals like that, you'd have to do breakfast, you'd have to get them ready in the uniforms.
Speaker 3: And I ate the chicken.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely not. And then you'd have to get them all in the bus, do a headcount and get them ready for school. Taking you up for it?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Why not?
Speaker 3: Oh god, I don't know a lot about children.
Speaker 5: I mean, what could go wrong?
Speaker 2: I hope you don't need the bathroom, Lauren, get out, someone needs it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Are we serious?
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, I'll tell you what TA can hang on there, We'll get you.
Speaker 3: You could send Tagett for a massage or something.
Speaker 2: I'm the nanny Lauren and Nanny takes over My God, one of Melbourne's biggest families.
Speaker 5: What's the breakfast, Lauren, Yeah, for.
Speaker 3: Breakfast, getting right through kids. I don't like cakes.
Speaker 2: I don't like cakes. I don't want to I don't want to go to school today.
Speaker 3: Stay stay home. We're going to the movies. We're going to Jason's house to swim in the pool.
Speaker 2: No, no, take it. Hats off to you. I'll tell you what. Let's do it again.
Speaker 3: You're amazing.
Speaker 2: We'll do it Thursday. If that works for you. Give Lauren twenty four hours to deal, but to research and get ready, and Thursday morning we go live from Tagan's house.
Speaker 4: I am I going to wear aware with that many children.
Speaker 2: It's not fashion like a smock a smock things like you.
Speaker 5: She's not hating the.
Speaker 1: Children.
Speaker 2: It's not a zoo well.
Speaker 5: I reckon, it's an active were active.
Speaker 3: What do moms wear for school?
Speaker 2: Dropping guys, Let's let it go. She's got things to do. Take in. We'll see you Thursday. Okay, see it then. Bye.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm all in for this.
Speaker 2: This is great.
Speaker 5: Oh no, it's like an instant family, Lauren.
Speaker 3: Thursday morning, I've always wanted Quince.
Speaker 5: Thursday morning, we'll be there a Zille for moral support.
Speaker 2: We will be live from Teacan's house, one of Melbourne's biggest families. As Auntie Lauren gets an instant family.
Speaker 3: There too many of them?
Speaker 6: What's a rigainst them?
Speaker 2: I am fascinated. We just met Teacan, who is the mum to eleven.
Speaker 3: Children thirteen twenty four ten. If you can help me out because Jace has put me right in the dben.
Speaker 2: That's right. On Thursday, we are going to Teagan's house. We'll be live from there as Lauren does the morning routine with Teagan's kids.
Speaker 4: Run us through the names.
Speaker 8: So I've got Haley, Fella, Cade all nicknamed kJ, Zoey, lylah Rylan, Tate, Addison, Piper, Skyler and Oakley.
Speaker 4: Are you exhausted?
Speaker 6: Yes? Pretty much?
Speaker 2: Can I give you the first bit of advice?
Speaker 3: How am I going to remember all those names?
Speaker 2: Name tags? Oh, let's get your name tags for the kids.
Speaker 3: Okay, there we go.
Speaker 2: It's just notion.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that's a good idea because we're taking the show to Haley's, Tagan's house one of the kids, Oh god. At Teagan's house on Thursday morning. Am I doing breakfast and the school run and lunch boxes?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's where you're wrong.
Speaker 3: Boxes.
Speaker 2: We're not doing that. No, you're doing that in the living room.
Speaker 3: So should I make the lunch boxes the night before when there's eleven kids?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, and then show the kids what you made. That'll go down well. They go through.
Speaker 3: She's got two very fussy children.
Speaker 2: How many kilos and nuggets do they do?
Speaker 3: Three and a half, she said, everyone's getting chicken.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that's not a week. That's in one sitting. All right, nuggets?
Speaker 4: Help me out well?
Speaker 3: And what do I need to know about managing eleven children on Thursday morning, thirteen twenty four ten is our number?
Speaker 4: Sarah from Nari Warren.
Speaker 18: Morning, good morning, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm stressed? How many kids have you got? I've got three on the Morning's chaotic?
Speaker 18: All three go to a different school, so yes, extremely chaotic. But my routine you set an alarm, so say your first one starts at eight forty five yep, and you leave fifteen minutes from the school. You put an alarm on, so you put your timer on your radio or your bikerowave or something. When that goes off. That's your ten minute warning.
Speaker 2: Are you counted down? That's a good point. Actually, kids like countdowns. You can't just go we're going out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, put your shoes. Oh my gosh, getting eleven kids to put their shoes on.
Speaker 2: Someone be able to do laces. You'll have to do laces.
Speaker 3: I'll bring some curly laces. Good course, and belcri yeah, belcraz time.
Speaker 4: So ten minute warning before we leave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you need to count them down.
Speaker 1: A toilet trained. I'm assuming, well there's a couple of YOUNGI.
Speaker 3: That's not my problem. Can do that, Teagan can do that? I will will you're eight years old? Morning? Okay? Right, well let's chat because if I've got eleven kids to handle, what are kids like eating in the morning? Ice cream?
Speaker 14: Of course, but no way, scream.
Speaker 4: Don't give them ice cream?
Speaker 3: Yeah okay?
Speaker 4: And what should I put in their lunch boxes?
Speaker 8: Will?
Speaker 6: Let's school and.
Speaker 4: Sandwich and finger.
Speaker 3: Up and go, oh that's a good one. Up and go? What else should I throw in there?
Speaker 6: And then and then some shape and.
Speaker 3: Then some shapes shirts, anything else?
Speaker 6: And and then an apple?
Speaker 4: We need some fruit?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: And will do you put on your own shoes. Okay, So I don't need to help them with their shoes and socks. No, okay? You know what they allowed to watch TV in the morning? Will, Yeah? Okay? Ice cream TV? What about it? Pads? iPads? Can they watch iPads in the morning?
Speaker 2: I'd say no iPads?
Speaker 3: I'm asking Will?
Speaker 1: Okay, I will Will just Will.
Speaker 5: Just quickly? Can you say to Lauren good luck?
Speaker 9: Lauren?
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 3: Do you think I'm going to do a good job?
Speaker 8: Will? No?
Speaker 3: Thanks? Will, I won't come to your house and help do your brothers and sisters? Will?
Speaker 8: Ye?
Speaker 3: Yes, good thanks Will? Confidence, I've gotten all the things he just said. A sandwich up and go?
Speaker 1: Yeah, bit too much sugar in the op and goes.
Speaker 2: Also, you want to have a hearty breakfast and an apple?
Speaker 5: What's you know?
Speaker 3: What do you give your breakfast?
Speaker 2: Like cereal? Then maybe some eg not cyril?
Speaker 3: Did you say cyril?
Speaker 2: Yeah? They like hearing cereal say cereal cereal?
Speaker 1: That's better?
Speaker 3: Sirrel eggs. See if you're making eggs before you go to sea, I'll do like some Fridays if you're here. That's a lie on a.
Speaker 2: Weekend, not on a weekend Friday eggs.
Speaker 4: So what does lou make them for breakfast in the morning, like like.
Speaker 2: She'll do like a protein, like some bacon.
Speaker 3: I'm not cooking bacon and eggs for eleven.
Speaker 2: Kids, Mate, they need to be we can get.
Speaker 3: That in a McMuffin.
Speaker 2: Actually, it's got to be a normal morning.
Speaker 3: Ober eats. I'm going to.
Speaker 2: We are got to be a normal morning.
Speaker 3: They can have the time of their lives these kids.
Speaker 2: Thursday morning, we will be live from one of Melbourne's biggest families and Auntie Lauren gets an instant family mob mob. I cannot write.
Speaker 1: It's not very hard to get on television, but our next guests managed to do it by I'm watching a lot of television.
Speaker 2: Am I reading this scrape?
Speaker 5: That doesn't seem right?
Speaker 8: Come on, we're gonna look at the tv.
Speaker 10: Gord, do you want to have a look or do you want me just to tell you?
Speaker 9: Tell me because it wouldn't matter what I pick anyway.
Speaker 6: No, true, exactly.
Speaker 1: Please. Welcome to the show the iconic couple from goggle Box Australia, Lee and Kiss.
Speaker 10: Did you put your hearing aid hear anything? It's gonna be fun?
Speaker 2: Do ye put the can everyone hear me?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 2: Okay, he's got his hearing aid on. My spirit animals are joining us in the studio.
Speaker 3: I've been asking these two to come on our show since you and I got paired together three years.
Speaker 2: It's easy to get international. We've had Bloody your mate Hemsy's on, Matt Damon's called a few times. But trying to get Keith and Lee from goggle BOXE.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, we're so excited to see you in the studio. Almost didn't recognize you off the requiners.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we different want to help off the couch.
Speaker 3: How long have you two been married?
Speaker 10: Forty years this year in November?
Speaker 3: Have you thought about the fortieth anniversary gift yet?
Speaker 10: Okaith, did you think about the thirty ninth? Thirty seven?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 3: What's a gift for forty years of marriage?
Speaker 9: Sus one seventy nine?
Speaker 19: Yeah, she said all she wants for birthdays, Christmas, Valentines whatever.
Speaker 9: Just one rose? One read But that's cheap I'm getting out of and is he delivered?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, well, given that you like red roses, A traditional gift for a fortieth anniversary is something made of ruby.
Speaker 2: That sounds expensive.
Speaker 3: Good, A lot expensive ruby necklace, earrings, cuff links.
Speaker 1: You know what about this?
Speaker 3: Think outside the box? Ruby red wine or a trip to a vineyard that sounds up your alley.
Speaker 9: I don't like wine.
Speaker 10: Oh you just be ou Yeah, no, just and certain beers. Uppy beer.
Speaker 2: No, I just realized these two are us.
Speaker 1: Likes expensive things.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: Now, how how many years you've been doing goggle Box?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 10: Eleven this year?
Speaker 1: Wah?
Speaker 4: Do you ever panic when you're like, oh god, it's filming day. Quick tidy the house keeping.
Speaker 10: No, my house is always I feel like one. Oh he is.
Speaker 9: It's a temporary different.
Speaker 2: My favorite episodes are when Keith goes to get reheats and leftovers and goes to eating on the couch.
Speaker 10: And have you noticed eleven news He's done it once.
Speaker 5: Yet?
Speaker 2: Tea towel.
Speaker 9: You used to have towels everywhere.
Speaker 10: You have dawning tables for what are you doing eating on the couch?
Speaker 2: Saying? Its system?
Speaker 10: But he can't get it from the plate to his mouth. That's filling it.
Speaker 4: That's a man thing.
Speaker 5: Oh draws me nuts.
Speaker 4: Yes, sit at the table like an adult.
Speaker 2: Now you've been doing this for over ten years. You've been invited to pretty swanky events. You become little socialites and I know you've hit the races and that sort of thing. What's what's been some of your favorite events?
Speaker 17: The racers had to be racing on because we thought you don't know nothing about casts.
Speaker 10: We just know to perpetual it, you need to know. And they go, no, you really enjoyed and we had a ball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Channel ten. Isn't it the Grand Prix?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: The last quarter where they come around.
Speaker 4: And coming into the pit.
Speaker 10: That's a good letter on the and go and walk through the pit. I said, were letter on there? He goes, Yeah, you can go on.
Speaker 4: There are you guys going this year?
Speaker 3: You scored? Come on, la, come on. We're trying to get an invite to that.
Speaker 2: We're taking mom and dad a couple of tickets because how many kids of you guys, right, and how are they with mum and dad being TV stars Because it's a bit of a trip.
Speaker 9: Out, no work on the start.
Speaker 17: They just don't understand why they want to come up and talk to us when they come up to us eleven years ago and we'll have a coffee, but we're having an argument because you took my glass. Yeah, so is this how they discovered your having a coffee, but he said he always gets his paper but never remembers his glasses and goes.
Speaker 10: Did you read this? I said, have you looked your face lately? You got my glasses on? I can't read it.
Speaker 17: And then we start having a full on, you know argument, and then this woman walks over with what are those things called? And I thought, oh god, now some idiots going to come over and try and sell us something.
Speaker 10: And I said, do you talk to us?
Speaker 3: You couldn't read the fine print anyway, and she goes, I'm.
Speaker 10: A talent looking for people show.
Speaker 9: Go away.
Speaker 10: No, I didn't say that, No you said.
Speaker 17: She said, it's a new show called people watching People watch TV?
Speaker 10: Are you nuts? And she got I said, just pee off?
Speaker 9: And I said, no, come here, tell us more.
Speaker 2: Would talk to us?
Speaker 10: She's what I want her phone number?
Speaker 19: She said to us, go home watch your show the English. Yeah, go home, watch it and then see how you feel, and gives a call. We watched it, and this couple had a whole couple of hours, had about forty bedroom something the show, and I thought, we are Matt is hilarious.
Speaker 3: Anna stage and face still on it.
Speaker 2: She's isn't she?
Speaker 3: I love that she ripped me apart once. No, I was I was doing. It was many years ago watching and I was like, Carl Stephanovik's coming up and they're going to tease him, so I'm going to keep watching. And it was like it was like a Women's Weekly Easter special where I had to make an Easter egg pin YadA and the girls go, we'll have to get the audio. She said something like, hew did she go from a wag to our TV presenter?
Speaker 8: Hell?
Speaker 3: How did she get a job on?
Speaker 2: She listens to the show as well, so you'll get a bloody DM about that.
Speaker 3: I guarantee shout out there. I love those two.
Speaker 9: They're great.
Speaker 1: Well you're on.
Speaker 3: Is there anything else you'd like to be invited to come on the ring?
Speaker 1: And we'll see what trying to get tickets for anything else?
Speaker 19: Anything else, anything else that anybody's out there.
Speaker 17: And finally, that's what one person said to us, because because we used to say no to everything, what we're going to do.
Speaker 10: We're just ordinary people. And the bloke goes no.
Speaker 17: You go there for the free food, the free grop and you listen to everyone when they get drunk, he said, the storage you'll hear they're fantastic.
Speaker 2: He's the most famous person you've met, you know, going to these events and stuff, anyone you've hided off with or had a running with. Running. He doesn't like me, he doesn't like that. What do you say about him?
Speaker 10: I said the show was ship that the new show he put on it last. It's not my fault. I don't find it my fault. If I did, I didn't like it.
Speaker 17: You make the show two episodes that last. I'm sorry, Peter, if you listen.
Speaker 3: He didn't. He didn't take the feedback.
Speaker 9: Well, no, but he's over it now I'm talking.
Speaker 3: I walked him down.
Speaker 2: Guys, can we not?
Speaker 4: You are suburban heroes?
Speaker 3: We love you.
Speaker 2: Can we not wait three years for our next catch up?
Speaker 9: Don't catch up?
Speaker 3: King and Queen of Member. Yes needs to be used.
Speaker 2: Yes you with the phone hat?
Speaker 3: I mean we're asking for him. I'm campaigning.
Speaker 10: Mango.
Speaker 3: We'll get rid of them.
Speaker 9: Restaurant's fantastic.
Speaker 3: It's good, isn't it? Next year?
Speaker 2: Next year we'll get you on the flat.
Speaker 3: We're campaigning for you to be killing in Queen and Mumber.
Speaker 2: Here we are twenty twenty six, King and Queen Plea and kaik and check him out on goggle Box Australia. Premiere is Thursday seven thirty only on ten and ten Play and it's streaming on Paramount Plus as well. It's my favorite show. You too are literally us.
Speaker 4: And that is frightening.
Speaker 2: You're on the air with Jason Moron after three years, finally got my wish Keith and Lee from goggle Box Future Jason Lawrence.
Speaker 3: It was a bit of a look into our I love that it is us.
Speaker 2: To a tea now. During that chat we did mention you have popped up on goggle Box before you were.
Speaker 3: Doing there's many years.
Speaker 9: It was the.
Speaker 2: Woman's weekly special they do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did a couple of them.
Speaker 3: There was a Christmas one in there was an Easter one, and I think it was the Easter one that popped up and I was like, oh, it's a coming up next. Karl Stefanovic does the Women's Weekly Easter Special and I was like, I was on that shoot, I'm gonna have a laugh at Carl. Next minute, everyone was taking the mickey out of me making I can't imagine why a paper mashe Easter egg, including hin YadA. It was so you had to blow up the balloon and then put clag on it like that claggy glow, then paper mashe it, and then you had to wait for dry and had to pop the balloon and pull out the little wiggly balloon that was coming. So that did not look pretty.
Speaker 2: Other favorites on Google boxes and Astagia.
Speaker 4: She gave me a hard time of that.
Speaker 2: What did she say again? The voice?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not doing the voice she was saying, How did you go from being a footy wag to a TV presenter?
Speaker 4: How did she get a job on TV?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you did the voice before? And an a station was listening, good morning.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Why Lauren?
Speaker 3: Are we friends now?
Speaker 12: Will always be friends no matter what true friends, doesn't matter what they do, they remain true friends.
Speaker 2: Go again, How does she go from wag?
Speaker 12: How did you go from a wag to a deep that work?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 3: Out of stagia. I'm not sure either, but I'm still here.
Speaker 12: But you know what, it's amazing you've gone from a wag to a TV presenter. Now on the number one radio show I put on the box we Live. I can't get any other gig.
Speaker 3: How is goggle box going? What is the show we should all be watching this year.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, I don't know maths. I guess that's one. Yeah, what a train wreck with you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Anyone you love or hate on MATS.
Speaker 12: I would love to punch Elliott out. I would love to what's her name?
Speaker 3: Oh, miss New Zealands? What do you think of missus Zealands? He's always crying.
Speaker 12: I want to you know what I want to do. I just want to rip her hair out.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you do, sound like you're in a beauty tournament now.
Speaker 12: It just cries. Did you watch it last night?
Speaker 4: You know I watched White Losus instead.
Speaker 12: I did too. How good are how good?
Speaker 15: Well?
Speaker 2: Well, don't waste all this. It's on goggle Box this week.
Speaker 12: No, we're not watching that from goggle Box.
Speaker 3: Oh you got to watch it in real life, then it's really good. Although I don't know about shows being dropped on binge that you can't binge. It's only one episode.
Speaker 12: I know you've got to wait for next week. I take it and watched it last night. I hate when you've got to wait every week for the next episode. It's so annoying.
Speaker 2: Are you back on the Recliners this week? With fae yeap beautiful.
Speaker 3: How's theay going? She's keeping out of trouble?
Speaker 12: Yeah, look they she's had a bit of a hard time. She's becoind of grandmother. Firstly, Yeah, she became a grandmother a few weeks ago. The baby was born early. It's a he's absolutely beautiful. But unfortunately if this is that, just before Christmas she lost her brother.
Speaker 3: Oh well, please send her our love.
Speaker 4: We love watching you too.
Speaker 12: Thank you. And can I ask a favor?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Anything?
Speaker 2: The tickets to the Grand Prix.
Speaker 12: I don't want tickets to the Grand Prix. I don't care about the Grand Prix. Don't care about I want to be on the show with you and and Clint and Jay once a week, every Monday.
Speaker 2: Are you actually dictating the day?
Speaker 3: Can you come in for a Monday. Let's get you in on a Monday. Let's get you in next week and put you on work experience, all right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Why not?
Speaker 12: And also if you want to help with those kids on Thursday, oh ear pods, I'll ring you and tell you what to do while you're doing her.
Speaker 3: How many kids have you got?
Speaker 12: I've got to and they did my head and so I couldn't imagine having eleven.
Speaker 10: Thank you for we love her.
Speaker 2: She is Anastagia from goggle Box. Call her on the ear pods and she'll talk me through what she also said, she's a regular now on Mondays.
Speaker 3: I reckon, we'll get her in. But she's got to do all the jobs, she said to the phone. She's got to do the coffee run, five k questions. She's got to be in here for the parts of the she can just like work her way up.
Speaker 2: And do all the and a station from Google should let her.
Speaker 10: Pick us on.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, let's get her in. I wonder why one day.
Speaker 2: She's busy on the other stations.
Speaker 1: We've got to get.
Speaker 3: Her and I love it. Keith and Lee from goggle Box and Anastasia.
Speaker 2: Lover what a fun show. Just going seven eight fast night. We are getting out of here. Have a great time and see tomorrow.
Speaker 15: Mon Jason Lauren, Jason Lauren wake up feeling Good on number one hundred.
Speaker 3: Lauren on Socials