Speaker 1: Hello buck, Hello, Oh my god, a treat we've got?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got things to do. Sorry, no, no, no, people don't hear from me.
Speaker 3: Very What have you been up to recently? News?
Speaker 4: Uh? Yeah, actually okay, Yeah. We did steak night last Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Was the venue.
Speaker 4: It was the Rising Sun Hotel in Richmond, and it was actually it was meant to be a group of us, everyone pulled out, so it was actually just me and DJ Scudd did a little date night just the two of us. How it's going to be a daddy Yeah, daddy, He's going from DJ to Daddy Scud soon. But the food was fantastic. However, it was disqualified as a steak night. So normally the rule for steak night is it needs to be a special and it has to be under thirty dollars, So it's got to be Tuesday, Wednesday night, something under thirty bucks. This place, I actually had looked up the special for a place called the Rising Sun Hotel in South Melbourne.
Speaker 3: And I booked the wrong place.
Speaker 4: Turns out they did have a steak special, but it was like a sharing platter for two people that was one hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which was good.
Speaker 1: It was so good, one hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: What were the sides?
Speaker 4: Uh, roast potatoes, like roast, like really delicious roast potatoes. They came out and did like an array of mustards. When we started eating, they had like types.
Speaker 5: Did you have the peas and bacon and bacon there's sensation.
Speaker 6: That's yeah, right, that's your in the peace. Yeah, it's like fried off bacon in the peas. Saucy so good. Trust me, it's good.
Speaker 3: You're a pea guy. I like a mash you pea guy.
Speaker 1: I love peace.
Speaker 7: We talk about peace a lot on this podcast.
Speaker 2: What we do know what.
Speaker 3: I love? I love a honey carrot.
Speaker 1: I'm not a fucking character like I'll eat him, but I don't love him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm pretty big on them.
Speaker 1: Can I ask where you sitting on an onion rink? And what? And what onion?
Speaker 3: RN?
Speaker 7: I love onion.
Speaker 3: I love onion.
Speaker 8: You know what?
Speaker 7: I'd like to go to? Squire's left.
Speaker 1: Honestly, you're in my fucking head. Last weekend, All weekend, Squire's loft? Where is it?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 7: Saturday Night? This one on today? It's one on track roll.
Speaker 9: Saturday Night, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday Saturday Saturday, Saturday, Thisturday night.
Speaker 1: So right, there are a few.
Speaker 7: I think I think track roads the original isn't.
Speaker 3: There's one now as well?
Speaker 1: Where is it shouting them? Is that the one you've been saying to go to?
Speaker 3: He just said it then, I literally just mentioned but he didn't.
Speaker 1: Never were you talking to Mike.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to Cheltenham.
Speaker 6: But we will do a satellite We'll do a satellite dinner and you guys can go to Cheltenham and we'll Lauren and I go to Turak Lauren and time each other.
Speaker 4: They show because your privacy original so annoying, It really is. It's so annoying, especially because Jay's has a real habit of showing his phone to people. But now it's if you're it's slightly off and a bit off the privacy screen. Have you found have you felt more private?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Even I can't see I was next to.
Speaker 7: Who was with native privacy screen?
Speaker 2: What do you It makes you suspicious?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: You probably don't need it anymore now.
Speaker 7: You also don't have a classified information on your.
Speaker 10: Phone the horn here the office on your computer? Yeah, the horn, the horn, Sophie.
Speaker 2: The horn does.
Speaker 8: Has classified information about well, classified.
Speaker 2: They know they've got nudes of all the announswers.
Speaker 7: They have to do, all the crisis management.
Speaker 1: Does anyone want to come to squires Loft today for that?
Speaker 3: Not in Chelt.
Speaker 7: Tomorrow night I have no plant Saturday.
Speaker 3: I don't either.
Speaker 10: Incredible Redd, you must go.
Speaker 1: Is it like a modern day hogs bread?
Speaker 8: No, like they serve like basket press wines and.
Speaker 1: Like so it's bougie hogs bread.
Speaker 8: Like turkey flat bast press beautiful Bread's nothing like that.
Speaker 1: The fries are straight.
Speaker 3: They had ket.
Speaker 7: They no, no, no, they serve like amazing wines. And this is good Misteakhouse.
Speaker 10: I can smell it from my apartment because the woman onto our road is like right across.
Speaker 8: They put on that on that except it's hot Tomorrow I don't have Tomorrow is a Squire's Loft night.
Speaker 1: No, Today's squires Loft.
Speaker 8: Yeah, today's the Squire's Lofty great in winter Thursday nights for Ribs and Red not strong.
Speaker 3: Simple And one.
Speaker 8: Guy came to Uni Ribs and Red night and ordered chicken and were never invited him back.
Speaker 7: Daniels never inouted back you're.
Speaker 3: Ordering salmon and that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: Idiot they do take away.
Speaker 3: I just go in and enjoy the.
Speaker 7: Res do hate people?
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm just I'm just pointing something out.
Speaker 8: I wouldn't get takeaway, It'd be a waste.
Speaker 2: It's too nice to get takeaways.
Speaker 1: I feel like two hundred and fifty gram is sixty seven.
Speaker 8: I told you it's not hogs Breadth Cafe. It's a great steakhouse.
Speaker 1: Bear ribs two or four.
Speaker 7: We don't need to go through the whole menu.
Speaker 2: Does just go.
Speaker 3: Something new?
Speaker 2: Bro Breath Cafe? Is that it sounds like a joint. Malby would like Queen Time used to happen? Is that like Lone Star. It's like Barnacle Bills.
Speaker 8: Line Star won't allowed the peanuts on the floor, shell the peanuts.
Speaker 2: It was the best part, crushing around the floor.
Speaker 7: And the staff had come out and dads wouldn't.
Speaker 1: They Nothing like Johnny Rocketts Rockets.
Speaker 3: Rockets one night It's called Eddie Rockets.
Speaker 2: Exact same joint.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then again we called questions. We call Burger King hungry Jack. True last question only place in the world. Why in the world King is hungry Jack? Licensing?
Speaker 6: So when when Burger King wanted to come to Australia, there was already a place called Hungry Jacks.
Speaker 2: I think, no, there's already place called Burger King.
Speaker 3: Sorry, so they called Hungry Jacks because the owner is Jack. His name is Jack. Guys, what's the.
Speaker 8: Well is he?
Speaker 3: I think? So stand by place the.
Speaker 2: Burger the burger king slogan.
Speaker 3: I tried to do it for a questions burgers are better?
Speaker 1: Have it?
Speaker 10: You have it your way?
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 4: BK have it your way burger king slogan, HJ and everywhere your way here?
Speaker 7: How does the burgers are better?
Speaker 1: Better?
Speaker 7: And I actually dispute that they are, but actually I don't mind it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had a double beef from double beef from biker from.
Speaker 7: I couldn't even tell you where there is a hungry Jack, so I.
Speaker 10: Would only have it in the air.
Speaker 5: In nineteen seventy, where else is it?
Speaker 6: Jack Cowan brought Burger King to Australia, but it was already trademarked by Don Durvan, who started a driving fast food takeaway restaurant in Adelaide.
Speaker 3: So he had to call it Hungry Jacks because he's Jack Jack Cowen.
Speaker 7: Can I get a visual of Jack Collen?
Speaker 1: Would hungry? Would he be friends or the same age vintage as the Colonel Jack.
Speaker 7: No, the colonels question. I don't think the colonel is a real person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's still alive. Big Jack is eighty three years of age.
Speaker 1: Let's get him on Jack on. We want hungry Jack.
Speaker 7: That's on the guest List's jazz. I said to Jazz, we're going to give jazz.
Speaker 8: We're going to give jazz some real stars that we wanted to go and get.
Speaker 3: Number one on the list.
Speaker 8: Just good bye, Jenny.
Speaker 7: Jack is Jack cop.
Speaker 8: Oh he looks hungry Still.
Speaker 1: Jack looks like my dad.
Speaker 2: He doesn't look hungry.
Speaker 8: I love Jack.
Speaker 1: What's Jack?
Speaker 3: He was worth a ship turn?
Speaker 7: I think he looks friendly. He'd come on. How much do you reckon? Is anyone out there?
Speaker 6: No hungry Jack or just Jack Cowen networth two point six billion?
Speaker 1: Jack on Jack, not Jack off?
Speaker 3: Jack one.
Speaker 7: Jack will give it.
Speaker 3: Because we need a card, a old card.
Speaker 7: No, I'm happy to pay my way just because he's rich. You shouldn't expect for you.
Speaker 2: Think you can have it your way, pay for it to beggars a better.
Speaker 1: Hungry Last question on the rips.
Speaker 3: We're on Jack.
Speaker 1: Jackson the rips for what pork or beef.
Speaker 3: Ribs. Poor, Oh my god, Jenny, Jenny, someone we don't have.
Speaker 5: Jenny, did you know about all the John Farnham songs when we.
Speaker 7: Said I didn't know a single one?
Speaker 3: Didn't you? What about you, Jiz? Because you were a bit Yeah, I know a few? Do you know?
Speaker 7: Actually, gen Z, do you know you're the.
Speaker 5: Voice we have the chance to.
Speaker 6: John Farnham used to own some houses in Port and I've met his son, just that he.
Speaker 8: Did because once I remember we were at the Sheraton Mirage at Listen.
Speaker 2: I used to be a golf porter and I used to give them their golf clubs.
Speaker 3: Wow, look at you.
Speaker 8: Okay, Now we must go because I need to go and I need to have I've got some questions for next week before I.
Speaker 3: Go, questions for you, for me.
Speaker 1: They are lucky sitting on something I wasn't done talking about Hungry Jackson. We have more.
Speaker 7: What do you want to come?
Speaker 2: What do you want to say?
Speaker 4: Turning on pilgrimage to Pizza Hut two point journey, absolutely.
Speaker 8: The whole time, wapp.
Speaker 3: You'd get the chicken burger hungry
Speaker 8: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials,