Speaker 1: Yes, it's that time.
Speaker 2: It's that time of the week where you're lucky, you get.
Speaker 1: A little dip.
Speaker 3: Sorry, it's almost time to kick Elvis to the curb, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, I still m into it.
Speaker 2: God, I still like I put my microphone up on books because I'm so professional, just have it closer to my mouth. And one of the books I'm leaning on is Lisa Maries, all right, and I still the stories from that, just still sticking with me. A friend listened to the audio version and it is her daughter reads her daughter's lines, and it's Julia Roberts who reads. Yes, one of you emailed in about that as well, and I just didn't clicked to who Julia Roberts is. But Julia Roberts, Julia Roberts clip that he's doing the reading.
Speaker 3: That seems like a stupid move to me, Yes, Julia Roberts. Yeah, yes, Oh that's a stupid move.
Speaker 1: That's great feedback.
Speaker 2: Let's send it to them.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm doing lucky dip today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what you've got?
Speaker 3: And well, a few weeks ago, I saw just a headline come up from the project about this passenger on a Jet Blue flight who was suing the airline company because she bit into an ice cream that was too cold and she cracked her left lateral incisor had to go straight to the dentist after landing in Paris. She is suing them for severe and permanent bodily injuries and pain suffering and mental anguish a dangerously cold ice cream cream, which pissed me off because I fucking hate people that do shit like that. Mental anguish.
Speaker 2: It's such harshit isn't it. It's like, I just need to get so I'm gonna go. I can get money here, Like this is a big corp. I'm gonna get some money out of them, right.
Speaker 3: And there's also like this happened the same airline back in June, a female passenger sued them for one point five million dollars for dangerously hot tea that she's spilt on herself during turbulence. And I'm like, you're a grown up. You're on a plane. Part of being on a plane is that you know that there may be an incidence of turbulence that's on you. If you choose to have a hot cup of tea, Look at you take. The person will never get on a plane. I actually know a lot about planes. It's the same as you with sharks. I'm terrified, but fascinated.
Speaker 1: Really. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like if I wasn't scared, I think i'd like it.
Speaker 1: You'd be obsessed with them, like you get right into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But then I thought, I wonder what the most stupid lawsuits ever are?
Speaker 1: Ah, yes, good one, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Okay. A woman in Chicago, her name's Stacy Pinkus. She filed a five million dollar class action lawsuit against Starbucks because they're twenty four ounce beverages contained so much ice that the cup really only contained fourteen fluid ounces of liquid. Five million dollars.
Speaker 1: You get it.
Speaker 3: No, none of these people got it because it's fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: But I do hate when they ask do you on ice? Because it does they fill it up so much.
Speaker 3: With ice that you just say, just a little bit of ice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. But still.
Speaker 2: It's also when you go and open a packet of chips and it's just mainly air with like five crisps down the bottom of it.
Speaker 1: It's annoying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's annoying the chips. You can't do anything about the ice. You can say, five cubes please, Oh, very specific. That's it, You're very specific. How's you with your message? I'll be there in three minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was running three minutes late today.
Speaker 1: Three minutes.
Speaker 3: Okay. An imprisoned pimp called Sir Georgio Sandford Clardi sued Nike for one hundred million dollars in twenty fourteen, claiming his Air Jordan sneakers should have come with the warning that they could be used as a dangerous weapon. He received a one hundred year prison sentence for stomping on the face of a prostitution. I know that's not the right word. I'm just sorry. Prostitutes a prostitution customer who tried to flee a motel without paying. So that was a nice fault that Nike didn't.
Speaker 2: Say he kicked somebody to death with the Nike boots and he was He's.
Speaker 1: One hundred laughing. It's just so licous.
Speaker 3: This is what I mean. Fear Factor viewer Austin Aitken sued NBC for two point five million dollars in twenty fifteen because a segment where contestants eight rats mixed in a blender caused him to vomit, become disorient and run into a doorway. He felt the stunt went too far and he was unable to turn off the television to prevent watching it. That's so good. What is wrong with these people? This is the greatest story of all time, this one. I'm going to read it cool.
Speaker 2: I feel like you say that anytime you deliver anything from Reddit. Well, I mean you know that this actually wasn't Reddit. Oh okay. So this man named Jan Feng in China sued his wife because their baby was too ugly.
Speaker 3: Now you hear that and you think, okay, whatever, she pushes the baby out, they swaddle the baby up, they give it to him. He decided to sue his wife because the awful looking baby was totally her fault. Now, I would say number one, most babies are ugly. When they're just so ugly, you know that.
Speaker 2: My first thought when I held back to my eldest, my first thaw is this has got to get better.
Speaker 3: I know, because like, think of what they go through.
Speaker 2: It was literally my first thought was to him in a tunnel that, yeah, and that was not a cute baby I was looking at.
Speaker 3: Okay, but this is the thing. He won this case. Hold on, so this I'm just going to read this straight from the article. Since the baby didn't look like either parent, Feng accused his wife of infidelity and they did a DNA test and he was the father right. However, he then found out that she had undergone about one hundred thousand dollars worth of cosmetic surgery in South Korea, and before and after photos were presented in court. So she used to be ugly, then she had all this cosmetic surgery. Reeled me in with this fake beauty a baby. But the cosmetic surgery doesn't change your genes, so that baby ugly baby has her ugly jeans. So he won under false pretenses. Then claimed that his wife misled him by not telling him about her plastic surgery before they got married. His quote is, I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues. Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me. A judge agreed and ordered the wife to walk out over one hundred and twenty thousand dollars. Oh my yes, so she had to pay him one hundred and twenty grand for being ugly in her past not telling him. Hi, they're having great conversation. By the way, I just thought i'd tell you I might look hot now, but I have a terror secret. Wow, used to be a fucking dog. Yeah, and now our future children will be imagine that.
Speaker 2: It's all I'm thinking about the daughter and the judge, also seeing photos of the girl, going oh, yeah, she's hideous. He's got a case here, and knowings like why don't I see dad, mum? And why do we live in complete squalor? Because I had to pay them one hundred and twenty thousand dollars because you were ugly?
Speaker 3: I used to think all the time. I remember saying to my sister once, well, do you know if your own kid was ugly? Yes, we not, and ugly is a horrible thing to say, but I don't know if you would.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you would. I definitely though when my babies came out, didn't find them cute at all.
Speaker 3: But I think that comes with love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it grew obviously, and I've loved them and stuff, but I was like, oh, they're like they're not And also like, AlOH to me is a really good looking boy? Now, yeah, you're right, And I look back on photos of him and I remember thinking.
Speaker 1: Oh, you were cute, but he wasn't.
Speaker 3: Do you know, there was this picture. This is so horrible. Is this picture of dom when she was maybe seven months old or something, or maybe even younger. But I just loved this photo of her so much. I fucking gave it to everyone looks at the other day and I said to Mark, she looks Fuck, she looks like a little alien here. I can't believe I handed it out. And every time I go somewhere and I see that photo of her in someone's house, I'm like, that's a terrible photo of her. What a terrible thing to even say.
Speaker 2: That's the truth, because I think when you're with them and you do love them, you think they're really cute. Where I like, honestly, it was like, oh, aha, was a very funny looking toddler and kid like he was.
Speaker 1: He's coming to his own now, but maybe he hasn't come into his own and I don't know.
Speaker 3: Nah, he's gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Maybe of course you would say that.
Speaker 3: No I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I just go now, I've got a soft spot follow You shouldn't have favorites, but he is my favorite. I relate to him the most that funny is in both of you and middle child.
Speaker 1: Middle child.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, all right everyone, Thank you for listening.
Speaker 1: Get in touch with us. We love hearing from your Chantelle online and we'll be back chatting to you real soon. Love you,