Speaker 1: You can tell you the quiet I'm hunting a lab.
Speaker 2: It's words you can't say. Favorite time of the week. Is there a word you cannot say?
Speaker 3: Very important that we point out during this segment. We may laugh with you, but never at you.
Speaker 1: You got it unless it's real bad.
Speaker 2: Oh, and then we will like it. Thirteen twenty four, ten years your word in a sentence, let's go.
Speaker 1: Laura in Mount dani good morning? Is it Chile in Mount Daneied? This morning?
Speaker 2: Freezing cold?
Speaker 1: Down there?
Speaker 2: I was watching something on the green there at Mount Daneta State.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, down the green. They're nice, all right, Laura tell us. Is there a word you cannot say? Can you throw it? In a sentence?
Speaker 2: I blew up a balloon for the party?
Speaker 1: Love that?
Speaker 2: Sorry you did? What?
Speaker 3: I blew up a balloon?
Speaker 1: What about a hot air balloon? Have you ever been in one of those?
Speaker 2: Yes, I've been in air balloon. It does rattle me when I hear balloon.
Speaker 1: Isn't it spelt balloon?
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 1: Well, what the hell do the rest of us say?
Speaker 2: Balloon? Well you don't say. You don't say vacuum.
Speaker 1: Well maybe we should vacuum.
Speaker 2: Let's start saying things.
Speaker 1: W the dou w is controversial.
Speaker 3: W what's you vacuumm?
Speaker 2: In Geelong? What is a word you cannot say using the sentence?
Speaker 3: Harry Potter and the philopists staying, Oh.
Speaker 1: That's so cute. I'll say it again. What's your favorite book?
Speaker 3: Hell? Philister?
Speaker 1: Say the book again?
Speaker 3: Harry Potter and the Philosphists staying, Philosophers. She's saying, I don't even know what she's saying, philosophers.
Speaker 1: That's the background going say philosopher, well done, but you can't spell it, Jason.
Speaker 2: No, not even sure. Sean, how are you?
Speaker 1: Good morning?
Speaker 2: How are you? Yeah? We're good? Madhouse worby this morning? Yeah a bit fresh nine degrees down here, but yeah, thanks Jane.
Speaker 1: But I live in Nixon's on the line.
Speaker 2: Use your word in a sentence, go for it. Finalizing a contract for a house. I have to do my due diligence.
Speaker 3: You actually nearly gossip due diligence on.
Speaker 2: You have to do your duds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a mouthful due diligence.
Speaker 2: You need to really here, I'll tell you what you do.
Speaker 3: Moisten the lips? Would you say you would moistening the lips the same as quetting the whistle.
Speaker 2: Let out anyway, So you've moistened the lips.
Speaker 1: You've just got to that's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Open open wide, due diligence you.
Speaker 1: So much, you're gagging and something. Okay, this is terrible to.
Speaker 2: Due diligence, you dili Okay, moving on, Vanessa.
Speaker 3: Kay, good morning, Loane, Hey, clean morning.
Speaker 1: Queen enthusiasm to.
Speaker 2: Clin sounds like she's hanging out the back window of a car.
Speaker 1: All right, Vanessa, what can't you say? Throw it in a sentence for us?
Speaker 3: Okay, last night I cooked the family Mombolian beef.
Speaker 1: You love that, don't you, Jays? It's your favorite thing to order?
Speaker 2: Comes in?
Speaker 1: Vanessa? What's that one called.
Speaker 3: Sizzling steak?
Speaker 1: The Mongolian beef?
Speaker 2: Gotta be careful of the sizzling plate with what you're wearing in a restaurant when it comes out.
Speaker 3: Can I just say I would never, in my wildest dreams order one of those sizzling plates. It's so embarrassing. It is embarrassing when the waiter walks through the restaurant space and everyone's like, Oh, where's that going, where's that going?
Speaker 2: Sizzle?
Speaker 1: For long enough they get out of my life. To keep in the.
Speaker 2: Kitchen and stop sizzling.
Speaker 1: Keep the sizzle in the kitchen?
Speaker 2: How are you with a don't even know?
Speaker 1: If I wanted to cook it myself, I'd stay home.
Speaker 2: A birthday like when the staff come out and sing Happy Birthday. What about when they pull out of it? When they play it around the restaurant.
Speaker 3: I love it when I sing happy birthday to other people on stranger's tables. If someone pulls out a cake on table seventeen and I'm on table thirty five, I'll be singing. And then when they go happy birthday too, I just.
Speaker 2: Go from now on, yay. Whenever she goes out.
Speaker 1: It's not funny. It's not funny.
Speaker 2: It's going to make Let's make it ourt thing.
Speaker 1: Clear, it's not funny.
Speaker 2: We'll ring the restaurant. Go to one of those restaurants on Victoria Street Vietnamese where they play the play.
Speaker 3: The song I've got from going to the cake the Teppanyaki one on Chapel Street where they made me dress.
Speaker 1: Up as a samurai once.
Speaker 3: Sorry yeah, and then they bring out a saw and you cut the cake with the sword.
Speaker 1: It wasn't my birthday, wasn't even my birthday.
Speaker 2: We must go, We must go.
Speaker 3: We are not going someone's birthday yours. Jason Lauren Jason Lauren wake up feeling good A number one hundred.
Speaker 1: Jason Lauren on socials