Speaker 1: We got every day day, every lazy gentle adelaides.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about raw dogging, shall we? Very confusing? It keeps on popping up in all sorts of different social media circles. Quick recap for you, Joe, it's been of education. Raw dogging a flight means you get on the plane and you do nothing but sit in your seat from takeoff to landing. No movies, no books, no nothing, just to I suppose distract you. All you're doing, potentially is just looking at the seat in front of you, and this is all we can hear for hours and hours. Nothing. The brain can just sit there and do did lit.
Speaker 3: Squad That happened to me on a Virgin flight when the in flight entertainment wasn't working.
Speaker 1: The Wi Fi wasn't working for some reason.
Speaker 2: So all you got was this and then every now and then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so I was raw dogging it like a.
Speaker 2: Bet you were. Meditation expert Briani Gunston has explained that this practice of flying without inflight entertainment feels like a powerful practice for travelers to reclaim control over their mental and emotional stress.
Speaker 3: Obo sely, I didn't see it as an opportunity to do so I was just bored.
Speaker 2: Yeh see, that's what I think as well, she said. Bear in mind that we constantly bombarded with stimuli and distractions, and vision is one of the most energy consuming processes in the brain. So by taking a break from these inputs, it can help reset the nervous system and the body can rest and the mind can eventually calm that.
Speaker 3: You know what, down, Do you know what I was doing then? When you were saying all that I was raw dogging.
Speaker 2: But you were.
Speaker 1: Pupils.
Speaker 2: You raar dog at me a lot, I think, and I can tell because that little bit of dribble sort of eases out the side and the pupils start the veer off into different.
Speaker 1: Directions, start being more interesting. Mate.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm doing my absolute best, but I feel like if I rar dog this situation, me alone with my thoughts can be pretty dangerous.
Speaker 1: Do you hear in flight noise or do you just hear tumble?
Speaker 2: We No, I just hear this now and then when I'm just about the drift off and.
Speaker 1: You know what I thought it was?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think I know what she thought it was. Can I just say on behalf of us as a father of three and you as a mother of four. I think we thought raw docu meant something completely different.
Speaker 3: I thought, given my experience this week, we seid the killer toy kavoodle. You know when I told you she went to the vet, Yeah, and had a rectal exam.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that she got raw dog.
Speaker 1: I thought she was.
Speaker 2: Poor, said time to reset.
Speaker 1: He's what you're waking up to. Adelaide smoothe News speaking of Musa.
Speaker 3: Was just having quick chat with you off air about the story that I did for ten years first yesterday, which was a horrible story about a Department of Child protection. Your response is always a lear It's just a bit like, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: In my defense, I was not smart stuff. And I think I had one pupil directed at the desk and one pupil at you, And then we said. I didn't hear a word you said none of it.
Speaker 1: I was stalking for a minute and a half.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: This is what it feels like at home dealing with my husband. Does anyone listen to me?
Speaker 1: Anyone at all?
Speaker 2: Anyone? Abs? Do you listen? Abscne?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: All right, let's drill down on the important stories from the last twelve to twenty four hours having in the newsroom. What you got?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So some big news out today.
Speaker 5: Katie Perry is set to become the latest pop star to headline the AFL Grand Final.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 5: I have some other news though in regards to this, and I think this is it's definitely happening much to hazes discussed. So new music is on the way from case Perry. She's announcing she'll release a new album on September twenty So what a perfect way to kick that off by doing the Grand Final.
Speaker 1: That's how they got her boom.
Speaker 2: Just well, I feel like and this is a bit of a facula song, Shake the hips ladies, real banger, isn't it. You just sort of wonder if Katie Perry is top shelf right now? Do you know what I mean? For example, a few years ago, the AFOO brought out the black Eyed fergulous piece, right, and that felt like a bit of a waste of time. Yeah, why can't we just hone in? It's a good homegrown talent. Do you know what this is?
Speaker 6: All?
Speaker 2: I'll see. All that we need is Mark Seymour with an acoustic guitar. Yeah, that's all we need. A prop ground pie.
Speaker 1: Are you saying that you don't support women?
Speaker 7: Hazy?
Speaker 5: Wow, she's just trying to put food on the table, Saron Orlando. This is why I think it's happening because she will release this new album September twenty and yeah, the lead single, A Woman's World is out today, so we'll be replaying that in your ears.
Speaker 3: That feels very Shanaia girl power, doesn't that? And I feel like a woman? Okay, No, I will argue with you on this one because Katie Berry is like Rianna. It doesn't matter that she hasn't had a hit in like what seems forever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and looking at her at Super Bowl, she smashed that while pregnant, I might add, Okay, look.
Speaker 2: That's a very good point. That's a very good point. I'd be very happy to be wrong in this space.
Speaker 3: Who else would you like to see apart from a bloke who had a hit well the better part of two decades.
Speaker 2: Life meat, life is awful by you know what.
Speaker 5: Hazy is angry because I didn't pick him, That's what It is so true?
Speaker 1: That is so true, haven't they.
Speaker 3: I'm going to send the AFL some of your work from the lines Circuit twenty thirteen.
Speaker 2: Simple, I'd say just keep it simple. Australian artists save some money. Hundreds and collectors, the temper trap, you know what you get about?
Speaker 7: Done it all?
Speaker 1: What about the killers?
Speaker 2: I know that the killer is pretty.
Speaker 1: Good, that they're international.
Speaker 2: It's just waste. It's the waste of money.
Speaker 4: What about the food?
Speaker 1: Fighters?
Speaker 2: Fighters will be very good?
Speaker 1: That would be amazing.
Speaker 2: I don't think the food okay?
Speaker 5: What about okay? What about another idea? You know how we have Australian idol or the voice. Why don't we let the audition The people who want to audition do it on Grand Final day, So they get up there and the crowd goes boo or no like that'd be great.
Speaker 1: It's an entertainment for the ones who are.
Speaker 2: Really bad platform the Afour grad Yeah, pre show entertainment. It's becoming, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And that person whose parents just didn't simply have the heart to tell them darling, you can't sing yeah, gets up there on Grand Final day in front of ninety thousand people and has a crack.
Speaker 1: That would it be.
Speaker 2: Hundred thousand people telling you no, good, that's good, that's good? Oh do you know what double No. My nine takes us through who should be performing at the APH Grand Final.
Speaker 3: Also give us a call. Tell Georgia she'd love to hear from you. I have a question. How do you deal with rude people? Were specifically how do you deal with rude kids?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's tough because there's no reasoning.
Speaker 3: So I had a situation last week where a girlfriend of mine gave me a call and she said, Oh my god, so my daughter has just had a friend over for a sleepover.
Speaker 1: Okay, very quiet child.
Speaker 3: Didn't say too much, but she said she didn't use her manners for the whole time that she was at my house. And I was like, really, like in what situation? She's like, oh, well, you know, served up dinner and there was no sort of thank you, and there was no cleaning up dishes, and there was no making the bed.
Speaker 1: In the morning.
Speaker 3: And then when this child left the next day, walked out the front door and there was no thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: And so this girlfriend of mine was like, I can't.
Speaker 3: I just cannot. I can't abide by that. I can't abide by rudeness. So the question she had is do I tell the parents that in a subtle, delicate way that your child's a bit rude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, unbelievable. Scenes What I would say is the child is one and a half, by the way, so.
Speaker 1: No, I think the child was old enough to know better.
Speaker 2: Age bracket, like, what's sort of.
Speaker 1: So around sort of nine tennish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well your parents strict on manners growing up, because mine certainly will.
Speaker 2: I got I got smacked by other people.
Speaker 1: What they do things different in the firm in.
Speaker 2: The country, New South Wales. I remember getting a little smack from from my friend's dad and we absolutely probably deserved it. Not these days, of course, But then I think my parents went out and they're like, well you probably just canine now. Can you imagine now if you if you got word that somebody else make your kid, Yeah, you couldn't do it yourself, a little one someone else.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. Oh I love that you've gone to dear Drew your mum and going.
Speaker 3: Oh, mister James spake me waiting for like a bit of defense, and she's like, well, you probably deserved it.
Speaker 2: He should have done it hard. I'm like, but that's not fair. Went straight to the room. Yeah, this is a tricky one, isn't it. Because how are you suppaced to address it with the parents.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's hard, and because I feel like if my friend had addressed it with the other parent, then they come off looking like a bit of a yeah you know what I mean. Yeah, So it's it's very very tricky territory.
Speaker 1: But I want to know, I'm thirteen, twenty four to ten rudeness. How do you deal with it? Do you confront it head on?
Speaker 3: Or are you like Andrew Hayes and just pretend it never happened and bottle it up.
Speaker 1: She's such a people, please just.
Speaker 2: Bottle it up. And then at a really, really inappropriate time you'd probably just rear its ugly head. Yeah, perhaps after a couple of beers who don't.
Speaker 3: Just really do what he does, suppress your emotions and your anger, and then after you know it's three or four carton drafts.
Speaker 2: At the Christmas party, you just completely.
Speaker 3: And utterly lose your mind and flip tables. Yeah, it's a really interesting one. Do you confront it?
Speaker 1: He'll just sort of let it go through to the keeper.
Speaker 2: No, I see, I don't you say that you will and you say, oh, I'm going to say this, this and then you never do. The confrontation is really hard.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: And the worst thing is you lay in bed that night and you go should have said that that was the perfect singer.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say this, And then you never do.
Speaker 1: No, you never do.
Speaker 3: You just swallow all that emotion and go oh, and then it eats you up on the inside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you have a way to get rid of that emotion?
Speaker 1: Breathe?
Speaker 2: Like is it just breathe?
Speaker 1: Breath?
Speaker 2: So for me, you used to be boxing. If you go to the gym and box, it's good, yea to hit something and make it constructive, it's nice.
Speaker 3: I want to ask you those situations that really make you so angry?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know, the guys are trying see his stuff as you're going into the shopping center and it's usually a charity there. They're the guys who sometimes just sort of they get you in the wrong time. First of all, because you're always.
Speaker 3: In a run.
Speaker 1: You were having a day where when you encountered there was.
Speaker 2: A bloke and this was a North Cadelaide, you know, the North Cadlaide village or whatever it is, and they get you in the spot where you've got to go past them. Yeah, And I was in my hipkire and I bloke stop and I think you called me muscles. Oh get a muscles. Look at you obviously after the gym cheers you work out, don't you walk in your bench? And I've just accidentally reacted and gone go dickhead, and his face just sort of dropped, And I know it was almost about say sorry, but then I was asked too late.
Speaker 1: On my Obviously that's out of character.
Speaker 3: Usually you call someone muscles, you've got to expect what's coming, muscles.
Speaker 1: Do you know when I go from nought to one hundred?
Speaker 3: When you let someone, when you stop and let someone in the traffic, and you have sat there for a good twenty thirty seconds and waited for them, and they cannot be bothered to even just lift one little index finger off the steering wheel to say thank you.
Speaker 2: Isn't it amazing? There's two options here. You're either almost best mates because they've waved to you, or you are the biggest DH in the world. Yeah, you didn't wave. There's nowhere in between.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because your heads so far up your own backside that you can't thank another human being for going out of their way too long. I'm sorry, Okay, all right, gets your boxing back. Don't go me, mate, you're the one that called a charity work. Go down there, muscles, there's got a Quinn.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning guys.
Speaker 8: How are you on this very very miserable day. It's lovely to speak to you, very very wonderful people.
Speaker 2: I appreciate the use of the words very very Quinn. Well, she's a woman.
Speaker 1: Could you be in a situation with someone else's kid?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, So I actually have had a similar situation. I have a I have an autistic teenage son who has another friend who is on the spectrum as well, so you know, there's another layer of learning there to be had. And you know, he was quite rude, and I actually pulled him up on the situation.
Speaker 7: And said, you know, hey, we use our manners in this.
Speaker 8: House lightly by example, is how I see it.
Speaker 7: And I would have one hundred peent would have pulled that little girl up and you know, sort of said hey, like real gentle, you know, because she's only a little kid, but you know, and then I would have I would have pulled the parents aside after her and said, hey, you know, like is she Okay, did she not want to be here or you know, like maybe sort of looked into it a bit more, and I would have been real gentle about it and not made the parents feel like, you know, kids how to do stuff, you know, I think the manner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think when you're right, like, if you come at it from the everything all right angle, then it's a lot softer and gentler, is it, rather than your kids a little you know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well.
Speaker 1: But so true. Quinn, thank you so much for your call. Let's go to Daniel. Hellood morning guy, Good morning. How do you deal with rude people?
Speaker 9: Well, laid on, Dick.
Speaker 6: I think in the fact we have a lot of children visiting our house, especially over this time we're all in school holidays. Yes, we just lay it on sick. We just use it as much as we possibly can to one another, and you know, and thanks the child for helping, or you know, just use proms and different angles to sort of say that we appreciate each other while we're doing stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kill them with kindness. Yeah, that's it. Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: I've had a girlfriend who, whenever she encounterbrew people in the shops, would always a man and guy happy and new job by you.
Speaker 2: That's enough.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Ruth. Good morning morning.
Speaker 10: How are you?
Speaker 1: Yes, We're good. How do you deal with it?
Speaker 10: I'm a nurse and we get really really badly abused, like we get called. Oh, we get called every single name under the sun that you can possibly think of.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding?
Speaker 10: Oh no, no, no, I'm not. I'm not joking. And normally it's from people who should know better. So we get called every name under the sun. But the ruder the person is the nicer I am. Yeah, and I will smile and I will say nothing and I will be so nice and it drives them absolutely. But Nana, they hate it. The nicer I am, they absolutely hate it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do they change the tune after that as well, Ruth, Because I feel like, particularly on social media, if, for example, if I get an aggressive X from someone a tweet, if I respond nicely back to them, I would say, ninety nine times out of one hundred, they completely change that tune.
Speaker 10: So I'm trying to they do, and sometimes it just makes them angrier. But the angrier they get, the nicer I get.
Speaker 3: I love that from you, Ruth, particularly that is it makes my blood boil, speaking of going from not to one hundred. When people abuse people who are trying to help them. Yes, Ruth is a nurse.
Speaker 2: Yes, she's a nurse.
Speaker 1: Ambulance workers get it all the time.
Speaker 2: That blows your mind, does isn't it that ambulance workers get abused or harassed in this situation like that? Good morning to you, Cassie. How do you deal with it?
Speaker 9: Good morning? So it's not actually me, it's my dad and just a slight fact. My dad is the nicest guy in the world, right, but he was in our local food land and he encountered like a really rude person, and he just automatically picked up a sweet potato and threw it at.
Speaker 2: Them, sweet potato as the weapon of choys out of the y.
Speaker 9: So funny, so out of character for him, But that's just how he felt he had to deal with it that day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what what was the aftermath? Did did your dad have to apologize or did he feel good about it? Or what did the other person do?
Speaker 9: He just felt good about it, and the other guy just kind of I think was just in shocks that didn't really do anything, and then they just went their separate way.
Speaker 2: He throws a sweet potato.
Speaker 3: Hazey would try something like that, Cassie, but he'd grab like a like a snow peel or something.
Speaker 1: Cassie, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Yes, what a beautiful space where you got two people who just for the next sort of cuple the Mets couldn't hate each other more. That's fair, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Just Venomair, I'll.
Speaker 2: Tell you what. Thirteen to eight, I'm leading Battle the Bangers, where we just choose one of those songs on a Friday, which we just know is going to get you up and about in the mood.
Speaker 3: What astounds me is that people continue to get around you in Battle the Bangers and your song when you continue to be completely and utterly obnoxious and gross in this place.
Speaker 2: Whoa them's fighting words? If I've ever heard them? What do you?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: What I mean?
Speaker 2: You reckon? You're fastly approaching me from behind.
Speaker 6: Mabe.
Speaker 2: We'll say you distance please.
Speaker 1: I mean I wouldn't have put it like that, but.
Speaker 2: That he's inappropriate, and I will take you to hr.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: The theme for this week is well at school, holidays, road trips, cars, ETCeteras, and then also getting stuff on the O bar.
Speaker 2: And so so you want to go first, what have you got?
Speaker 1: I would like to go first.
Speaker 3: And my song is buy an absolute rock star, like the quintessential rockstar the weekend.
Speaker 1: Okay, get a blinding lights please?
Speaker 2: Good tune explains to us why this is linked driving.
Speaker 1: Cars have headlights, headlights or lights?
Speaker 3: Cars headlights, lights, blinding cars lights?
Speaker 2: Quite the bow there, isn't it interesting? And isn't that the most stream song of all time? That's something blinding lights.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure I didn't.
Speaker 2: There you go, whole heap of research once again. Selection. All right, so you've got the weekend blinding Lights up against and you mentioned it before the O Barn Another victim, so this feels appropriate another one, but that's theme song from the O Barn just claiming another victim. Well, don't you go, bar So, just pitch yourself. You're driving and all of a sudden you see a song. It's a sign that says do not go this way, and you say, you know what, I'm going to go that way?
Speaker 3: Anyway, wrong way, go back, And then all of a sudden, there's not just one sign.
Speaker 1: That says the wrong way go back. There's about eight in a row.
Speaker 2: There's a few. Yeah, alright, queen. Another one Bites the Dusk, two very very different songs.
Speaker 1: I like that You've gone real old school.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's fine, Okay, granddad, Okay.
Speaker 2: The little jabs on the side make this such a beautiful competitive space. Get voting at Jody and Hayes on Instagram. Winning song will be announced tomorrow morning at eight. It's Battle the Magus Jo's. We spoke a couple of weeks ago during the holidays, just a random phone call. It was really, really nice, but unfortunately it took a really really savage turn. Do you remember what happened?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I think so.
Speaker 3: Was this you in the park where you blatantly gas lit your daughter?
Speaker 2: No, that's a completely separate you leave my private gas lighting situation from out of this place.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: It was when I received a phone call from you and all I could hear was this this is Joe, and You're like, oh my god, what are you doing? So halfway through the conversation I had to stop him and go kick what the hell's going on? You're like, oh, I'm just eating a chicken salad.
Speaker 3: Yeah I was, And me and a chicken salad. No man stands between the tours. So when I got one, I'm going to eat it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it wasn't It wasn't like that. It was more like this. You'd hear your voice while you're eating, like you really was luck it was your last meal. So I had to say, Joe's for goodness sake, like this is a beautiful friendship that we have. But the number one rule, can you not eat like with a giant mouthful while we're on the phone together.
Speaker 3: Okay, why have you waited to bring this up on air? Why couldn't you have just said at the time, hey, do you want to call me back? When you finished inhaling that salad?
Speaker 2: I feel like now I'm comfortable, I'm ready, and this feels like an open, safe platform.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's a discussable have of air.
Speaker 3: Is this a very few things that annoy you?
Speaker 1: One is lateness, Two is brought or bought?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's the other one, which I was just about to bring up. Were you really which I was just about to board up. If you have been tuning in for a while, you will understand that Jody, at the age of what thirty five, doesn't have a difference between brought and bought. So brought by broad to bring. Can't do it.
Speaker 3: If you brought something you you bite it, You'll hang on.
Speaker 2: You couldn't script this kind of stuff. Ridiculous.
Speaker 4: This is this is the thing Jody and I think you might have started to notice it now. Every time you say incorrectly, Hazy and I have like a visceral reaction in the studio and just look at each other, and it kind of gives us a bit a bit of a twitch because I feel like we've explained it a few times to you and it's us trying to help you be better. No, no, well, I think this is kind of on YouTube like.
Speaker 1: It speaks all right.
Speaker 3: It speaks to your lack of patience, speaks to your lack of empathy, oh boy, and it speaks to your lack of understanding of the human that you work with. So if you guys can't deal with.
Speaker 2: It, then well, okay, I'll just give your heads up. Next time that you call me with the mouthful and then you pair that with saying that you just brought a chicken salad from the shop, then you're going to get this. That's me, that's me exploding. And I'll tell you what you're going to come visit me at the hospital, and you're going to go what happened? I'm so sorry here, I just went to the chemist and brought some medicine. I'm done death and it'll be your fault.
Speaker 1: And I'll be pleased. And they're not going broad some flowers for your funeral.
Speaker 2: There happened.
Speaker 3: Controversial little article doing the rounds on the internet yesterday. So a couple have visited Goods Marny Gomez, which is the Mexican place fast food place, and there is a photo of them sitting there eating their lunch. But they've sparked an absolute barrage of hate because they let their dog sit on the countertop next to them while.
Speaker 1: They ate him.
Speaker 2: My gosh, I'll ask you this question for free. Who let the dogs out? The dog? Who the dogs out? The age old question, James bringing your dog?
Speaker 1: It's cute dog.
Speaker 3: Let me preface it by saying that that cute dog should be on a leash out the front of the goose Marny Gomez. Cold.
Speaker 2: I don't care I get stolen.
Speaker 3: That dog's little butthole is sitting where people eat their food.
Speaker 2: How do you know for a fact that it's pressing its butthole against the counter, because you.
Speaker 1: Can see that. How else does a dog sit but other then on their buttole.
Speaker 2: It's not a cat. Cats will do that on purpose. They know exactly what they're doing, do they They press their bums against your skin. You're like, I can feel your dought on my arm? What your little dought on my arm? It's very disturbing. I mean, the fights and arguments I have with my cat's Houston are out of control. Off me there.
Speaker 1: You have such cat isshoes. It's hilarious.
Speaker 2: I need to see someone about it.
Speaker 3: I think, well, you paint cats cats in this really sort of like they're deliberately malicious and vindictive. Light.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they gaslight you. We spoke about this early in the week. Cases of people are reporting being gas lip by their cats. Yeah. Right, But now we're talking about the good guys, and that is the dogs. I don't really have a problem with this as long as a dog I didn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 1: Are you joking? I'm putting this in your face.
Speaker 3: You don't have a problem with a dog sitting on a bench where you eat, because me paint this picture for you sometimes if I'm having a meal, and I drop a little chip on the bench, and I think I do this thought process.
Speaker 1: I think that'd be yeah, that'd be right. That not if I know there's.
Speaker 2: Been a good there, Yeah, okay, do it. But also if you're getting this sort of feedback from the dog, then that becomes a little bit dangerous.
Speaker 1: Goodness, gracious me, that is disgusting.
Speaker 3: And they've done a pole and overwhelmingly people have gone you pair of grots.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Speaking of grot, Abby, you've got two dogs. Where won't you take your two dogs? And they are aggressive at times everywhere.
Speaker 5: I like to get away from them as much as possible, Like I love them. I let them sleep in my bed last night, but they are annoying to take out. Tanks friendly, but as soon as you get right up to his face, he'll bark at you.
Speaker 1: And Tory's just scared of everything. Tory hates man and Tory hates men exactly. A man got some trauma there, like mum.
Speaker 2: Correct, she was taught very well.
Speaker 1: She was taught from the best.
Speaker 5: But no, I look, I if I can go for a walk, fine, if you go to a cafe. If you've got the dogs, you know that you need to sit out the front, because that's what you do. If I walked into a even McDonald's or whatever, if I was at any fast food restaurant, I would not want to see a dog sitting on counter.
Speaker 3: And from a woman who spent the better part of her morning cleaning up my little Sid's diarrhea from.
Speaker 1: All around the house.
Speaker 3: I don't want Sid's diarrhea, but on a counter of a food play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's a little bit different. So if it's post diarrhea, then yes. I don't think any dogs could be resting their built anywhere because that's a little bit dangerous. But pre diary.
Speaker 1: I have no problem with the water River and Jodie.
Speaker 5: If Sid eats everything, So when we drop anything on the floor, I just go housekeeping and they come over and they eat it up.
Speaker 1: Keeps the floors clean.
Speaker 2: That's handy, that's really handy. I guess we're divided on this particular subject.
Speaker 1: Keep your dog, do it to yourself.
Speaker 2: I think that's something we can all live buy.
Speaker 1: I think, so to speak,