Speaker 1: Apogee Production.
Speaker 2: Girls type in central. Who's the guy? I like, he's really good? Oh, Johnny Sims.
Speaker 3: Boys watch Johnny Simms.
Speaker 4: That's how girls like to be more like Johnny Simms, whereas guys are watching the most hectic.
Speaker 1: When you're with your friends, you talk about all the ship everything everything. Your friends single like you or they Yeah.
Speaker 4: And they're really hot and they're really available and they're amazing.
Speaker 1: DM, what what's the I'm gonna put you on spot The worst nationality mail to date.
Speaker 3: Australian definitely definitely boring.
Speaker 4: Don't go to any effort. I think of grunt and a boom grab is full play. A date is at the bar.
Speaker 2: Like, don't ask questions.
Speaker 3: They just sit there and like don't brush their teeth, like if we've got deodor and.
Speaker 2: Turn up in singles like I could go on. Actually, Australians are.
Speaker 3: My father worst American.
Speaker 4: They they've got the riz and the rizz is charisma and they're just born. Whether it's fake minnas or real Mennas, they're just you know, they'll offer you their coat, they'll come up to in a bar, they'll come up to getting like that.
Speaker 2: They're good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're good. But American just like any bye. Just got back from New York and it was the best. I got picked up in the airport line like the guy who does who stamps your He was like, where are you staying? And I was like here. He's like, you're going to take me out?
Speaker 3: And I was like, yes, I've a right, but also no, because you're not my time. So I say Americans are the best. They just I say Americans shoot?
Speaker 2: What is it they shoots? Oh yeah, definitely.
Speaker 4: Actually the last time I was in New York, I hooked up with a Frenchman so that didn't work out. But no Americans to shoot their shot.
Speaker 1: What scares you about the mail the most? It's a commitment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you are right.
Speaker 4: As soon as the guy I questioned a guy, but this is on me and please.
Speaker 2: Know this is my issue, not there.
Speaker 3: As soon as the guy shows real interest, it freaks me out.
Speaker 1: I reckon. You get bored because you've done the hard work, so you like. What you like to do is you look at someone and say, oh, I want to do this. I want to see if he looks a challenge. But once that challenge is done.
Speaker 2: Nabbed him. Thank you. Next it's really bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah it is, and it's something I've definitely got and I know it, and they say the first step is recognizing it.
Speaker 2: Tick.
Speaker 4: I get yeah, and then I'm like, wha, what the heck? I lose interest pretty quickly.
Speaker 2: But that's on me, you know, I'm I don't know.
Speaker 4: I question and I'm like, really me, how old are you?
Speaker 2: Thirty nine? So I should know better.
Speaker 1: But what I said about maybe thirty four.
Speaker 2: Thirty four loah his botox to men? Thank you? No.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I struggle with commitment, but I think that's probably because I grew up in a household where they were high school sweethearts. So that kind of drama that you have in high school played.
Speaker 1: Out through your brothers and sisters.
Speaker 3: Two brothers, yeah, and well they think of what you got up to.
Speaker 4: One brother has blocked me on Instagram. He's like, I love you, I just don't want to know.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 4: So the youngest brother, who's really kind of put together. He's an environmental scientist. He got his HC back. No one knew he was that smart. And then I'm like, oh my god, like he's really intelligent, married his university sweetheart, has two kids, has a house in Rubra and a farm in Victoria. And then my other brother lives out on a farm in Parks.
Speaker 3: And he's no, he's no. He calls everything I.
Speaker 2: Set him up with my girlfriends. He reads all else to do exactly. He's so bored.
Speaker 1: Where state you've ever been on?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? So many.
Speaker 4: There was a guy who ghosted me halfway through a date, but then I found out he was married.
Speaker 3: So it was really funny.
Speaker 4: I feel like there's a lot of guys who got married before the dating apps came along, and I think they feel like they really missed out on dating apps and they think we're all having sex.
Speaker 2: And to be fair, they're not wrong.
Speaker 1: Because I was supposed to say I think it is.
Speaker 2: They're not wrong. It's a randy randy thing.
Speaker 4: But so all these guys got married, and they're like, fuck, all my mates are on the dating apps having all this ex and I want to see what it's like. So they did some stat bumble or Tinder or one of them found that like thirty percent of the men on dating apps are actually married. And I went on a date with this guy and he wanted to go to this really quiet pub that no one goes to when I got there, and he was like sweating.
Speaker 2: This was before, this.
Speaker 4: Was when I had just started my dating column, so I wasn't really known as dating promist.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, And he.
Speaker 4: Was sweating bullets, sweating bullets, and he kept drinking and he would like open his throat, you know when like they.
Speaker 3: Drink and it just goes straight down.
Speaker 4: He was not enjoying the beer. I was like, oh my god, he's drinking so fast. And he kept going out for cigarettes and I was like, this guy, I've never seen someone so nervous on a date. But I kind of stuck with it and I was like, he's all right. Then he went out for a cigarette, like he's like fifth cigarette. And so I got chatting to the people next to me, and then ten minutes went by, then like fifteen minutes and twenty minutes, and so then I jumped back on the app and I had a message from him saying, sorry I've left. You look like you're having a really good chat to those guys. I was like, I'm having a chat with these guys because you've left. And then I went home crying and I called my best friend.
Speaker 2: I was like, I've just been inquisted on a date. This is so traumatic.
Speaker 4: And he goes to me, no, this is a really good article, and I was like, Y're what.
Speaker 2: I stopped crying and then I was like, this is breun article.
Speaker 4: And then we did some research because no one researches like a girl scorned and found him on Instagram and yeah, he was married, so he is just thinking he could idiot.
Speaker 1: So you do see how you've done the column on him? So you did see what I mean? Yeah, why people are so scared now?
Speaker 3: He deserved it. He was married.
Speaker 2: Naughty boy, Tell me what are you?
Speaker 4: I want someone who's loud and fun and outgoing and ambitious and age.
Speaker 3: Age probably older.
Speaker 4: I want someone who's probably already been married and had kids because I don't want kids. No, no, no, I just never got the maternity. Maternity, maternal maternity.
Speaker 3: I don't even know.
Speaker 1: The what.
Speaker 2: May I never end up in maternity what No, I never got it. So I'm I'm quite.
Speaker 4: Happy to date a divorced guy because they've had their kids, they've got out of the system. It's really hard to date someone who wants kids because I'm never going to change my mind.
Speaker 3: And reason all these dudes think you will change your mind.
Speaker 1: But the thing is that, see how you've got you try and change them, But why can't they?
Speaker 3: No, I never do No, I would never take kids off someone.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is you like to change someone like a male. Yeah, So why can't they change you to change your mind?
Speaker 2: No, because.
Speaker 4: I will never be pushing something out of there.
Speaker 1: There nothing's going out.
Speaker 3: It's an inny, not an OUTI.
Speaker 2: No, No, not for me. So divorce man prime Target.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, definitely. Yeah, Yeah, I definitely want to get married, which is weird because I've done these articles and I did a debate on Sky News the other day. Or my marriage is outdated, but now I think marriage can come in many forms as open marriages. Yeah, I'd like to be married now.
Speaker 1: Before we started the conversation today, you did talk about swingers.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Ah, here's my problem with swinging.
Speaker 1: On the spot. You know why, because I would look at your articles all the time and I feel like you put everyone else on the spot.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love it. You've got me thinking write anything about me. I'm tiving into my head. No. No, with swinging.
Speaker 3: My problem with swinging.
Speaker 4: Is I only I would definitely swing if I could hand pick every person in that room.
Speaker 1: Though, because that's when you go in. From what I know, you can go in there and if you don't can say no to that person, but yes to that person, not to that person. Yes.
Speaker 2: That I just feel like would be gross.
Speaker 4: And also I want them if I'm having sex, I only want the people I've approved to be watching.
Speaker 2: It's a control thing.
Speaker 3: I'm in control.
Speaker 4: Absolutely not, and I'd been too busy going do I have a double chin angle?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be enjoying it.
Speaker 3: My head would not be in the room. It would be do I have cellul.
Speaker 2: With everyone looking at me? Cellul? No?
Speaker 4: But if I could get like five hot guys five hot girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd go for it.
Speaker 3: Oh so you would be you would totally. I've tried it.
Speaker 2: I really wanted to think. I written just about that the pandemic was low.
Speaker 3: Oh, like I've doubled. Yeah. It was a bit of fun, never dated, never just a.
Speaker 1: Bit of like you went out for drinks and.
Speaker 4: Girls really needy, like I kind of it was weird. Dabbling made me go, oh, it's interesting seeing it from a guy's point of view, because I've like got drunk and walked up with the girl, and then I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, from like text text text.
Speaker 3: Cool, cool cool, and I'm no, that was just fun. That was just silly.
Speaker 4: H