Speaker 1: Apodjay Production. Welcome to the shep Risers Podcast. I'm Ashley and I'm Tiana. This podcast is.
Speaker 2: About female empowerment and encouraging you to be your biggest, boldest, and most authentic version of yourself.
Speaker 1: We help you shed the shame, grow to a new level. We're gonna laugh, cry, and talk about the topics everyone else is too afraid to talk about.
Speaker 3: Get ready for your next level of self.
Speaker 1: Hello everybody, Welcome back to the shee Rits Podcast. There's three of us here today.
Speaker 2: Oh, we've got a special guest with us today and we know you're going to absolutely love her.
Speaker 1: Yes, Welcome fee to the bookcast.
Speaker 4: Hi, thank you so much for having me on the shee Risers Podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank you for coming. You've flown up from Sydney. I did from my ladies here. We are so good. Anyone who's never heard of you before? Who are you and what do you do? Okay?
Speaker 4: Well, Hi, my name is Fi and my name actually means flying high in Vietnamese.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Cooh, thank you.
Speaker 4: My mom says she kind of regrets it because she says, you travel so much, and I'm like, but you named me that, which is really special actually because I was Vietnamese born Australian, and so I think a lot of people have a different name, but my parents are like, you're going to be the same no matter what. And yeah, it's a pretty crazy story because I feel like a lot of my life has come from.
Speaker 1: Difficulties or hardships.
Speaker 4: It's actually my main energy in human design, which I know we'll talk about, which is struggle.
Speaker 1: And so it's kind of crazy.
Speaker 4: My parents met fleeing the Vietnam War on a little rickety boat, so if the boar didn't happen, I wouldn't be here, And a lot of sequence of events, you know, like whether it was stuff not working out on my corporate career. But essentially, yeah, I am a life coach. I do human design readings, I run retreats, and I wrote a book called The Great Unlearning. So that's a little bit about me. I've been doing this for five years and I was kind of like a side hustle turned full time gig.
Speaker 1: So I'm very grateful to be here and speaking to you both. Very freaking cool. We're going to get into human design for this whole episode, but before we do, we always ask our guests, and we do it every Monday. Yeah, a share of the week. So this could be anything that you're loving and enjoying to something that you would recommend to everyone.
Speaker 4: I feel like we were on the top b of snacks, which I'm obsessed about love and I've seen it on like you know, social media, but I hadn't done it before. But do you know when you get a date and then you like split it open, you put peanut butter and like sprinkle salt.
Speaker 1: It's like a snick as well. It's so good.
Speaker 4: It's like a healthy hack, you know. Yeah, like you get to have your dessert and it tastes so good.
Speaker 1: So that's what I'm on. I've seen them, I haven't tried it.
Speaker 3: I haven't tried it either of it. It sounds amazing. People rave about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like all the overnight oats as well, like making them like carrot cake flavor.
Speaker 1: Like I'm obsessed. So alrighty, let's get into it. So human design? What is human design? Because I had never heard of it until I came across your profile on Instagram. I've been following you for like probably four years now. I'm like, oh, I need to book in. I need to book in I'll just keep consuming. I'm just not quite sure yet. What is it?
Speaker 4: Oh? I love that and thank you. I feel like everything is always divine timing, right, And you know, we kind of briefly spoke, and I think human design is just beautiful, empowering modality and it very much infuses, say like astrology, with different modalities such as I ching the Book of Truths. It's like a Chinese book of truths. You've got Kabbala, which is like mystical Judaism, It's got the Chuck system, it's got quantum energy in the sense that everything energy is interconnected. And so human design is we read your chart essentially based on your birth time, your location, and your birth day, and from that we're looking at the planetary position. So it's very similar to astrology. So I like to think of it as a love child between astrology maya breaks you know those personality and you're like.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh, how does it know that? To me?
Speaker 4: For sure, that's what human design is. And you know, for people fit familiar with astrology, I think astrology gives you the map, but human design gives you the compass. It gives you practical tools to unpack things like what does alignment mean for me? And I think the biggest thing you can think human design is like a manual, a guide, a roadmap to your life. When you see your human design, it's something called a body graph, and we can read it and it kind of tells us what are your greatest strengths in life? Why are you experiencing what you do? A lot of people come to it to understand their purpose, so it really asks and answers those big questions like why am I here on earth? How do I live my full potential? And so it's a really special modality to my heart. So it's really exciting to me in a space like one of the best things I think that came off the back of the pandemic is that people are more interested in working on themselves and they don't want something that's just like generic. They want something that's so personalized to them, which is why I love human design because it's over like two billion different combinations. So it's very impossible really to meet someone with the exact same human design. You might have one layer, but it's so intricate. It's like a jigsaw puzzle. And you know, I found it working in my life. I'm working with clients' lives, like it's just been such a big game changer and it changes as well, which is crazy because you can do a reading which is from your birth till your next life, or you're passing and every day, you know, the stars are changing the planets, and so you can have different transits in your life, Like one of the most famous, which you're going through, Tiana, is a satin return, you know, between twenty seven to thirty one.
Speaker 1: So it's yeah, it's really cool, so cool, And we did a reading with you the other day which was so freaking cool amazing. Just to give them more context around it, could you briefly go over what ours were?
Speaker 4: Yes, I think the first thing I said to you both was like and a pod really like like use actual evidence in your charts that you followed each other. And it's really crazy the combinations and again like perfect timing coming into each other's lives, because what I saw was like your destinies and your past lives like intertwined. So you two are essentially teachers for each other. And the crazier thing is like your soul purposes they really link together. It's like this karmic thing. And I was thinking about this on the plane and what I would share with the audience, because I think when we think about like love, we always think about like our romantic partner. But I think you two are essentially like love like friendship, Like this is like a soul love that has crossed lifetimes. True, true, And I think you know, in the personal development world really quick to label or judge or be really extreme. And I think when you two are so like people, that's like yourselves like two peas in a pod, Like you're so close. People like, oh, they're like super coda pen and or clinging, But I'm like, no, Like some souls, especially both of your soul purpose and paths, it's like overcoming the conditioning of people pleasing. And it's almost like, because you share such similar energies, you know what it's like to be a people pleaser. You both also know what it's like to be alone, and so when you meet someone that just gets you, like straight away, it doesn't matter how much time you've known each other not, it's like your souls just recognize each other. And it's interesting because both of your charts have what we call we have a split definition and a triple split that essentially says in human design, there are people out there where they need other people to kind of bring this energy that they're missing. And so both of your charts are really synchronostic in that aspect, like you kind of complete each other. And I think it's so amazing the mission that you're on to empower women, because both of you have this energy, the channel what we call community, and it really comes from being like, where do I belong in this world? And I actually know what it feels like to be left out and to not have the best friendships or romantic relationships, and to know like when women come together, it's so powerful. So I feel like you guys are bringing those jigsaw puzzle pieces and really helping other women. So I think in terms of your types, it was really interesting because Tiana, you're a manifesting generator. Actually you're a projector. We're all discussing how we have an emotional authority, which was learning, Hey, you're actually built to be a sensitive person. You are meant to be moody, And I think that's just like the biggest permission slip to be yourselves and not be like, oh I'm crazy, I can't believe I'm so emotional. I think we're all discussing how it's interconnected with our relationships. It's like those little things and you don't say something and then it like sweeps under the rug and then that explosion. It often doesn't have to do with the person directly, it's actually being a build up and not being able to share that. Part of that is also like a physical love language. It's very much about hugs, self soothing massages.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, what did you.
Speaker 4: Guys think about learning like, Hey, I'm meant to be emotional?
Speaker 1: It was really cool. Yeah, I think we've also healed that within our friendship as well, that all the things we used to shame ourselves for we then saw in each other and I was like, oh, if I can love her for those traits and those parts of her, why can I not love myself for that? And then it also brought it more forward, So like every part of our personality where it's territorial or jealousy or the brady or the bitchy side, it's like all gets comeforward and be loved. And we've just shown now we are way more authentic and our true selves through that friendship. That makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, it's been really beautiful, and I think a lot of space that we've been able to hold for each other throughout our friendship, there has been so much evidence of every single time that we have been overly emotional to ourselves too much, to other people too much, where we think like, oh my god, she's going to judge me for this, or maybe I can't show her this actually leave me, or maybe she might not love this part of me because I judge myself.
Speaker 3: For it, and then she would immediately love.
Speaker 2: Every part of me and she'd be like, no, like bring that in here, like that part.
Speaker 3: Of you is allowed to be here. I want more of it, and vice versa.
Speaker 2: And that's just every single time that we've kind of had a moment like that, all it has done is built evidence for us that, like, this place is really safe for us.
Speaker 3: And yeah, so it has been really healing in that sense.
Speaker 2: And when you brought up that we had like matching parts and that immediately we felt so safe. In real life, it felt like that too, because the moment that we spoke to each other, we were like, oh my god, like we need to hang out, Like we need to hang out, and he spent time together and then From there, we just started training together, spending more and more time together, and then after two weeks we were like telling each other how deep was dark secrets.
Speaker 3: Like it was like straight, it's not so private at all. Yeah, and it's just been like that ever since.
Speaker 1: So natural, so easy.
Speaker 4: So say, they don't do that enough in popular culture, right because we see those wrong cooms where like the two leads will meet, they'll cross eyes, but they don't talk about that enough with friendship.
Speaker 1: Intuitively when we're tapping in.
Speaker 4: When we did your readings last week, I said that you were both on a heart healing journey, Tiana. I know, I said, like I mentioned, I'd felt a feminine spirit that had passed in your world, and she was very adamant that she's going to help you find love. And there was like that push to kind of move to Bali and you know, checking in with your energy, with your coaching business and scaling really big. And I think the quote that came through was like, not everybody deserves to be at your table. And I know that dynamic exists between you two because you're so protective of each other. Yeah, and you can see the things that other people can't and we'll talk about that because that's like very unique to your human design types. And I said, for you, actually, like it feels like a rebirth. There's been all lot and you're letting this go, and there's been transitions with people in your life and things that have been happening with your health. But I think, ultimately, like I was saying to you, this year is like rebirth for you. This is that year where you're being asked to like step back into the spotlight and shine unapologetically and very much like I think that was so empowering because like remember they were saying, like you got to go for bigger, you gotta shoot for the moon, and I'm not with the stars, like you're not thinking like big enough, lady. Like I love that that was really special. Speaking of personalities, you both share a similar personality, so I'm like see like literally and like I said to you, like the possibility is like over two billions, so the fact that you guys were lucky enough to find each other, and so in human design, I was explaining, like the personality lines, they are represented by the numbers one to six, and you are both what we call a five to one, which is a heretic investigator, and I was saying, this is like very much like Jesus Harry Potter energy when people like they put you on that pedestal and they really love you and they really admire you, and they see what they want to see in you. But in reality, you guys are mirrors. And when you don't live up to somebody's expectations, whether it's somebody you know, somebody you don't know, they're throwing stones at you. They're like, hey, I want you or like my savior and now like I detest you. I'm really disgusted by you, which is really hard because I was saying to you both, you're both here.
Speaker 1: To trigger people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's not an easy soul mission, you know, and kind of learning not to take that personally, especially people with your personalities where there is an aspect of paranoia because there's always been a lot of heavy expectations placed on you, whether that's from your family, ex partners, ex friends, like.
Speaker 3: That expectation, yeah, like.
Speaker 1: Do people really see me?
Speaker 4: And it's also like people realizing what you see isn't what you necessarily get, because I think what I saw in your charts is both like super intelligent, very deep thinkers, and very much this aspect of being truth seekers and having that inbuilt bullshit detector that comes naturally. But you're both lifelong learners, Like I bet you just want to keep absorbing and learning and sharing as much as you do, because a big part of your personalities is being problem solvers and being those people when people turn to you during times of crisis, and that's hard when you've got lots of different things going on in your lives. Like you guys want to help people, but that's also about your energy. So I think it was really interesting, and I was saying, you guys had that seductive energy, like people just want to know about you. They're gonna either love or hate you, but they won't stop talking about you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so what do you find about that.
Speaker 4: In your experience like being in social media and having people judge in like I said, those projections to be the perfect sister, the perfect mom, the perfect partner, perfect colleague.
Speaker 1: There's so many like things put on you. I felt a lot of pressure over the years from that. We actually did a whole episode on this pedestal because on both ends, it doesn't feel good and it's not productive. But yeah, I've definitely felt pressure over the years from social media to be the fit person, or be the best mom, or be the best business owner, and even like within friendship dynamics that I've had online, it's like you have to be the provider and you have to like show up a certain way, and as soon as you don't, it's like, oh, you're not a good friend anymore, you know, because you used to do that. Now you're not doing it. It's like, oh, what you've changed? Yeah, you know, there isn't that room to just be a human and evolve and change. And I've felt that pressure over the years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've definitely felt that pressure in terms of being a coach, like, yeah, potentially being put on a pedestal, And we did talk about this where like there's both sides. It's like being put on the pedestal, but then upholding that pedestal as well, like from my aspect of being like, well, people expect me to be here, so now I have to show up as that. So there's the self responsibility part of it. But it does feel uncomfortable when people do that. I think I've had it a lot in friendships as well, where I've needed to be one way. But then when I show like my true vulnerability or let's say my mess for example, then they can't hold me in that.
Speaker 3: And then it's like you're not allowed to be that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think too much?
Speaker 3: Yeah, too much?
Speaker 4: Yes, And I feel like it's so beautiful because you've both come together to like nurture each other, because those people, especially for you, actually like that's what your team was saying, like she needs nourishment, like she's been through a lot. She's such a giver, you know, And I think that's so special that you guys have come together. And what I wanted to point out was like, you know, someone with your personalities you share in human design is Ellen DeGeneres. So you can see that rise people put on the pedestal. She makes one mistake and people are like guiding her for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So that's why, like, once that happens to you, there is a bit of like that paranoid that fear like people can turn at me at any time, and so there's like this mystery and enigma to your personalities because there's that sacred part you keep for yourselves and people in your close knit circle. And then of course there's that part that you want to share with the world to really help people.
Speaker 3: So I think that.
Speaker 4: Was really beautiful and it's interesting your dynamic in terms of your type. So there's five different types in human design. Yeah, so let's like talk about those. So, Tiana, you're a manifesting generator and that is also alongside generators. They make up seventy percent of the world. And essentially you're very much here to be these sacral beats, your sacral being, like your womb space, your gut, and it's very much the number one's energetic signature is to be turned on.
Speaker 1: And I think that's like, yeah, we will.
Speaker 4: Love that.
Speaker 1: Before getting on air.
Speaker 4: But I think people don't talk about that enough, especially as women, Like we're built for desire and that's the number one thing for generators and manifesting generators. It's like you're here to be lit up. Yeah, it's very much. If you make your priority, your vitality, you know, your joy this like center point of your life. People feel that that's what generators and manifesting generators are. It's like these fireworks, Like you're like the fire and you light up the people around you.
Speaker 1: So cool.
Speaker 4: A generator is very much like focus. They are like the fire, they're like the doers. They like want to do things. A manifesting generator, I'm like, it's like a Swiss army knife.
Speaker 1: Like you're doing one.
Speaker 4: Thing, you're like yourrop it, you're doing another. You're like looking, what's a Gemini combos like duality? Right? Yeah, it so manifesting generators they like want to move quickly, especially for your human Design chart, Like I think one of your main energies was presence, and so it's like in that moment if something comes like that's it, I'm doing it.
Speaker 1: If I feel that.
Speaker 4: Pool doesn't matter, it doesn't matter if it's messy, let's get it done. And I think that was saying for you actually, because you're a projector, you're very much here to be a guide. Actually, you have a really interesting chart because she's only got one open center, which we don't really see, so there's a lot of energy circulating. And so when you get things like you're actually meant to be like the Royalty, like the Queen of Human Design, where we're like we're margaritas on a Tuesday. We're like relaxing when I have a nap. That's what projectors. I always say, like everyone else is running a marathon, but projectors are very much here doing the swimming. They go with their own flow, and so very much like I could see the dynamic between you, like you're ideating your ideas. You're like, oh, do I get this done? I don't have the energy, and Chan was like, yeah, let's go, let's make it happen. I think we're discussing your Bali retreat.
Speaker 1: Right how that was just an age thing, so ten years older. But okay, we'll go with human time. It sounds better. I'm so good.
Speaker 2: No, that's exactly what happens, because it is very much exactly we've just described is exactly what happens. Like we were over there, we've been wanting to do retreats, both of us separately. One day we just had a conversation around it. And I can't remember how it initially started, but it was like, oh, I've always wanted to do Bari retreat. She was like, oh my god, were wanting to do this for years, and so it just kind of happened. And then when we're in Bali, we were, you know, looking at a location to like Airbnb and host everybody.
Speaker 1: I was like, we've seen it. Let's just take your time, we'll go back, we'll plan it all, like we'll just enjoy our holiday. And she's like, no, I think we should launch it. Launch. We have no website, we haven't a payment Like no.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, I think we can deal it with it. I'm like, we should just try. Like we're in the energy, we're in BALI your phone.
Speaker 1: Straight away, sorting it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm like, all right, let's make this happen. And then when you made it happen, you get too done.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I love that because that's like you guys talking about your alignment piece, because that's something that's so important to human design because we speak about alignment being in the flow. It's easy, it's effortless in a way. And I think that's what you do when you respond to your energetic signature. They say that's how you interact with the world. So for you, Tiana, as a generator manifesting generator, it's to respond to the world. The universe is going to drop something, a little something something, and you're here to respond, like how does that make me feel my body? Yeah, before you write those emotional waves. Whereas for you, as she it's about like the invitation. And I think when people look up human design on the Internet, they're like, oh, if I'm a projector, like that sucks, like I'm just waiting around. But I'm like no, Like, as a projector, you're here to get invitations by being your best self. It's like I was saying to you, guys, like that coffee shop that's really good, but it's like thirty minutes is out of the way, but when it's so good, like people are going to come out of their way for that, and it's like very much. You know, as a projector, this lifetime of being really seen, heard and understood. I think that's something that's so core to a projector. And I think I was saying to you, like, as a projector, you have this one to one aura. So that is so precious to have one on one time with you because you really see people.
Speaker 1: You're the type of.
Speaker 4: Person someone says, oh, I love blue ring muffins, and you'll bring it to them for their birthday.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like all those little details.
Speaker 4: Whereas you know, for you Tiana, as a generator, it's like this big enveloping aura.
Speaker 1: There's like that charisma, people are really drawn to you.
Speaker 4: So I think together, it's just such a beautiful way that your human design is like synchronized.
Speaker 1: That's so freaking cool for anyone listening. Should everyone get a human design reading done?
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm not gonna lie I am biased. I absolutely think so, because I think, like, what do you have to lose? And I think that you know, especially with a lot of clients, they'll introduce me to their partners and their family members. You know, I've done readings for like a six month old I also recently did a reading for like an eighty year old client. You know, I can get so much out of your human design, whether you want to find out, Like I really feel cool to tell people, like if you're at a turning point, you feel burnt out, you don't know who you're right, Like, yeah, like human design, it provides an external point of reference, and I always say, use your discernment. It's not the be all and end or human design is an experiment and it's just so interesting. Like for example, I said to you both, you have a really rare feature, which is a defined heart. So you came into the world with natural confidence. But when you don't have that confidence. It makes you think, oh, that's not naturally me. This is you starting to realize, ah, this is what other people are saying. That's starting to get to me. And whereas I'm actually built to naturally be confident. So I think it gives you that point of reference and it can be applied to all aspects of life. I help entrepreneur clients should they take this business deal and be in business with this person. I've had people come thinking about getting a divorce or why a breakup happens. So I think it just gives you a lot of answers and it's very company. Yeah, and I think you just like the number one thing that I get out of doing readings is people say I just feel so seen and understood, Like I feel I know people like, yeah, I've been best friends within my whole life, and I can really understand why they are the way they are. Because I think human design is like saying, hey, you're actually perfect the way that you are. We don't need to like make ourselves be a certain way. If human design was a school, it would be saying, like, if you're not good at matts, don't focus on that. Strengths into art because there's somebody else out there that's really good at mats that will pick that up.
Speaker 1: Yeah for example, Yeah love that I want did a test online to find out my human design, but I remember saying to yours like I've read it, but I still don't quite understand it. And that's why I wanted to book a session with you, because I needed to be explained to breaking down and personalized to me. So I think, like there is websites you can do the test, but personally, I think it's so much better to go and like book a session in and to fully understand it and give you guidance and clarity at.
Speaker 4: Human design has contradictions in the same way as humans we do.
Speaker 1: There's dualities to us.
Speaker 4: You know, we can be someone that you know, like I said, maybe as a projector you're not meant to be like on all the time.
Speaker 1: But as I said, your energy is very much first energy.
Speaker 4: Like when you're in that mode, something that takes somebody five hours, it'll only take you two hours.
Speaker 1: For example.
Speaker 4: So I think it's really special to be able to have that.
Speaker 1: That's really cool. And when you talk and do these readings, I was surprised didn't expect it, but you get downloads and messages. Are these from angels? From spirit?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Where are you getting these downloads from?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would say it's like your spiritual team. I call it like your spiritual counsel. And it's made up because it's saying like this isn't our first rodeo. We've had many, many lives, and our soul essentially chooses like, hey, I want to go back to Earth. And especially because thirty percent of people have very calmically tight souls, you both have that where it's like, hey, for whatever reason, I didn't get to finish what I did in my last lifetime, so I want to come back. So maybe you both have had day job voo experiences or those people that really trigger you. They are also a sol contract where they're like, hey, I'm going to be this person for you. I'm going to be the villain in your life, so I help you learn in the same way maybe for someone else you might be a villain. So I think it's interesting to think of it. That's how I think of human Design as a movie. But yeah, essentially it's like loved ones that have crossed over. It's like angels there's different goddesses. There might be archetypes like KRLI is like sacred rage, for example, and so it comes in and actually everybody's intuitive. I think that's a really big misconception. I wanted to clear up because this kind of tapped in five years before I started my business, and I kind of thought, oh, like psychics, they're like born that way.
Speaker 1: But actually everybody has it. Yeah I hurt that too. Yeah, everybody has it.
Speaker 4: And it sounds a little wooy, but I'm like, you've got to believe it to see it.
Speaker 1: I think it's like a game with the universe.
Speaker 4: Like it's not saying like, oh, Universe, you do this first and then I'll see Like I'm like the universe, it's like an energetic game of tennis. You go first, and the universe is going to serve back at that. And so there's all these different practices like intuition. There's all these different sentiences, like clear sentiences where you can like feel something, and so I think the best way to develop is it is silence. Like you never get that answer when you're rushing. You've got so much noise in your head. It's kind of like this quiet calm, like you can feel scared, but like your soul's like, no, this is right.
Speaker 1: That's why it happens, Like.
Speaker 4: When you're in the shower right, or you're going for a run, like yeah, inconvenient times because you're relaxed. And I think the best way for people to open up is like it's like automatic writing, it's meditation, it's you know. For me, I started pulling a card every day and just trying to connect and intention isth with intuition. So I really encourage everybody not to like outsource and put people in a pedestal, because it's like I've just got a phone line that's really connected from the work that I've done, and everybody's got that phone line, you know, it's really cool.
Speaker 1: Do you have negative downloads and messages, like say, if you were to meet with me and you're like, oh my gosh, a death is coming or a divorce is coming, like or you know you're gonna run out of money, Like do you ever get those downloads and pass them on?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think they're really cheeky.
Speaker 4: I think they always phrase it in a way because I often do readings in advance and they'll just be like something's gonna happen around this air of your life. Everything's going to be okay, but we want to just give you a heads up so maybe that you can clear your schedule. I personally believe if people kind of share that upfront, you know, you don't want to cause fear amongst that because, to be honest with you, timelines change all the time because if you change, you make a decision to move or something that already shifts and everything right. So I always say to people like, don't be scared you're doing something right or wrong, because what's meant for you is meant for you. And your spirit team are like, oh, she took that path that's going to take her two years more than what we wanted. She's still gonna get there and do years time because our team on the other side, they love us unconditionally, Like the universe wants us to be happy, It wants us to succeed and thrive, and I think as humans we want it to be like beautiful, sparkly rainbow, like everything synchronized. But actually sometimes life comes with some tough challenges. You know. That's what I ran in both of your charts, like I very much felt like a grieving process for you both moving through a lot of things. But on the other side, if you can feel so much sadness, you can also feel so much joy, like ecstasy. That's what it means to be human and to be emotional, right, the duality, Yeah, that's like your sole purpose very much, these two parts, Like you're always going to be like my feminine and my masculine, my introvert and my extrovert. And then for you, actually it was very much about introspection and like it was interesting because your sole purpose was, like you see, identification, how you see yourself is related to other people, and so when different people come in and out of your life, that can be ungrounding and nerving, and you actually need other people to help you see because you're like reflecting, Oh that trigger in her, Oh that's a trigger in me. Those are those things. So it's such a quite a d soule path that you both have. Because I think I was saying for you actually, like there's a lot of focus, a lot of mental energies, and we know what's happened because it's like you worry so much about other people and what they're doing, and one of your main life energies was enthusiasm, Like, I actually have so many entrepreneur clients that are really wealthy because of it, because you're really here to teach people. When you do what you love, that is how you come across abundance. But people think it's the other way. Oh, when I get the money, I'll.
Speaker 1: Be happy, but it's not true. Yeah, that's really cool.
Speaker 3: That's so cool.
Speaker 2: I would love to know a little bit more actually about your journey before human Design and now after, Like how do you feel like using human design and using it as your compass for life has really helped you live on path like with where you're meant to be?
Speaker 4: Do we have like five hours? Well, I feel like it just really validating, gave me permission to be myself. I think the number one thing was like embracing the fact.
Speaker 1: I was emotional.
Speaker 4: I think we already have that stacked against us as women and growing up Asian Australian, Like it's very much like how you represent yourself in the world affects the face of your family. Yeah, so we're trying not to be emotional because I think many cultures it's deemed as a weakness. And I love that as women and the feminine we're reclaiming like, no, our emotions are a power. I'm like, that's how I believe I'm so intuitive because I can find tune. It's like a radio signal, right, going into that. And so I think learning that was meant to be emotional, like because I was uming and ring about quitting my corporate job for a while and that.
Speaker 1: Was the emotional waves.
Speaker 4: Like sometimes it's like two hours where you're like, yeah, this retreat's meant to be, and for me, it was almost nine months of like, oh do I do this? Do I not? And so I think for me personally, like learning my main life energy's struggle and I've had a lot of things happen to me, like when I just turned twenty, my dad died and that just like completely changed my life because I was like, that's not how life's meant to go, Like you're not meant to go. And I think I went through all this hardship and I was like, how am I going to get out of this? Feeling really down at points, to be honest, feeling so numb as an emotional person and not wanting to continue, and then later on learning like, but that's your main life energy because You're here to help people turn pain into power, pain into purpose. So I was like, oh, like life isn't some this random jiggle of events, Like there's this purpose to it. So I think that was really validating. And I think the biggest gift that I can give as somebody to be able to see somebody. I think people think, oh, we have to solve other people's problems, we need to jump in, but actually, I think the most loving healing thing is seeing somebody for who they are, yeah, and just saying like, hey, you're amazing, like that's not a bad part of you. So I think that's something that's been really special. And you know, just being able to guide people whether it's in love or in their career, I think is really.
Speaker 1: Special as well. That's so nice, beautiful home mak. You said that at the start that when people booking sessions with you that they do feel that they feel seen, they feel understood.
Speaker 4: So beautiful, and it formed the basis of my book, which is called The Great on Learning, because I think people think, oh, in life personal development, you've got to learn more, Like I don't know enough. But I feel like from working with so many clients, it's like you already know enough, but stuff that doesn't serve you, and you've just got to get that all out. Like why do you think success looks this way? Why do you think by this to age at your life you should have accomplished that. So I think it's very much this process of unlearning and deconditioning from who the world tells you to be and actually returning. That's the essence of human design, who you actually are.
Speaker 2: It's like the Michelangelo effect, like yes, yeah, where it's like under the star and it's like that was this beautiful sculpture, but it's like chipping away everything that wasn't him so that he could like emerge and like come through, and like that's cool. What you just said reminded me a lot of that of it is like the great unlearning. That's such a beautiful book name as well. I mean he's so down to read that.
Speaker 4: Like I honestly say to myself, like the universe had a better plan than me than I ever expected, a life beyond my wildest dreams. Like you use me tingles, and I'm like so grateful for everything.
Speaker 1: And so for.
Speaker 4: Example, like how you do self love, it might be face masks and Bubba Bush. Sure, and for other people it'll be like quitting their job because it doesn't light them.
Speaker 1: Up so much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, do you mind if I turn a question on you guys? No, absolutely, because I always talk about unlearning. So I'm like, oh, what is the biggest thing that you've had to unlearn your life? So I'm very curious if you thought about what you had to unlearn, and I think maybe I'll start se have some time to think. But ah, for me, I always thought like success, I had to be at the top of my career, I had to be married at a certain age, and it just put so much pressure on myself and I never actually stopped to question weight why am I thinking this way? And Human Design's like, yeah, use your discernment. Where did you get that idea from? Was it the way that you saw your parents their marriage or was it you read a book and you thought that, or maybe you watched a movie and you thought, oh, that's how love is, and then when it happens, you're like, oh, I'm not sure this is love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I had to unlearn that me being perfect is how it's going to be loved. But actually my imperfections as how I'm more loved, more respected, and more connected with everyone. And it's like that pedestal thing taking the responsibility. When I was put on a pedestal, I was then trying to be perfect, because that's why I thought people loved me for that. But then I took myself off. Other people took me off, and I was just my authentic self. And then I felt like my community, my bonds, and my connections and all the things I valued started to come together and feel so much more stable and strong and grounding. So I had to unlearn that perfectionism. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I talk a lot about that whole pressure. I'm sure you guys have felt like to be that good girl.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, nor relates to that damn girl.
Speaker 4: When you're that good girl and that nice girl and you actually realize like you do come last because you're that person staying the office till whatnot late, or you're the one that's paying up baking your cake and everybody else is sleeping howly, And it's not like being a mean person. It's understanding. When you put yourself first and you have more energy, it's like this ripple effect, Like I'm like, don't just have a full cup, babe, it's gonna be like overflowing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I give it to other people.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, mine was actually the same.
Speaker 1: Are we surprised?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, the biggest thing for me has been unlearning the beliefs that I have to be perfect. Yeah, Because for the longest time, I always thought that the more perfected, more curated, more well put together version of me was always going to be more well received, more well respected, more well loved, and give other people more of a reason to want to stick around and not leave. And then when I started to uphold that, I got kind of sucked into it, and I just felt like I could never drop the persona of being perfect. And it's still something that comes up for me now where I really have to like shed the part of me that wants to just be this perfectly curated version. And I think the podcast has taught me a lot about that, Like coming on the podcast has really allowed me to show more of a vulnerable version of myself, like more messy, more fucking spicy, more bitchy, all of the things. And we even had a conversation about this the other day and she was like, you don't have to be so nice all the time, like it's okay, Like actually, after my reading, yeah, yeah, and it was really coolse like holy shit, Yeah, I don't have to be so nice all the time, and not to the point where I'm abandoning myself to be nice. You know. It's like I can be kind, and I genuinely have that urge and desire to be kind and nice to other people, but not to the degree that I'm abandoning myself.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I feel like we have that fear as women. Hey, we're like don't want to be seen as me. Yeah, but sometimes your intuition goes there's something not right about this situation yea. Or it's like we kind of want to believe in the best of people, and then that leads us open to you know, human design says we can be manipulated when people try to bestow a sense of validation or our worth upon us. It's okay to be protective. I think it's good to like follow your heart and lead that way, but you have to also protect yourself because we don't know what people what they want or anything. And I think is when we feel bad for that, Like why are we.
Speaker 1: Always feeling bad?
Speaker 4: Like sated client's like, you know, like men that will always go for a job, like even if they're not qualified, like yeah, I could do.
Speaker 1: That, I'm just going to try.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And we're like, oh, I don't tick like every single box on that job description, so I'm not going to even apply. And I feel like that's something I'm sure you both speak about because your human designers said, like your superpowers individually and together is really teaching women confidence. Yes, that's a huge and I think for you guys to say, like confidence doesn't mean perfectionism.
Speaker 3: No, definitely being comfortable in your own skin.
Speaker 1: Is there anything else you would love to leave us with or you know how you said there's five about Yeah, what was the other three? Yes, let's get other other types. It's not leave the hanging.
Speaker 4: So we talked about generators and manifesting generators. So we're concentrating manifesting generators as you are one, Tiana, but as they mentioned to recap, so generators are very much more focused beings. They're energetic, they're like the fires. And again, both generators and manifesting generators, it's like be turned on. That's the energetic signature be really and I said, so alignment is very much about satisfaction for generators and manifesting generates. It's like that you know and feel like, oh yeah, like that feels really good. It's like natural, it's effortless, it's easy. You know, you wake up, you're excited, and people can feel that in your energy. When you're not yourself, you're out of alignment in human design terms. And we were talking about frustration, Yeah, and that is like impatience, like angry, and I think especially also for women, we feel really scared to be angry. Yeah, And I always say, like, you know, there's no morality to emotions. They're all beautiful, of course, like how you deal with your anger that's a different question, but you know, we say it's like sacred anger and sacred rage.
Speaker 1: Like that gets us.
Speaker 4: Motivated because when you're like sad girling, like you're sad, you're not doing much. But when you get that like firing you to do something and it motivates you, that's really power. So that's like the energetic signature for generators and manifesting generators. So projectors are very much the natural guides of this earth. You can think of them as a lighthouse. They are like the birds that are flying high, they can kind of see ahead of their time. And I think I was saying to you, actually, projectors have this natural level of higher consciousness. And that means like when you see your friends, you might know exactly why things are not working out with her husband. But if you say it and you didn't get the invitation, oh, even though you're say correct, you know very much people see you as judgmental or mean or critical.
Speaker 1: I think have you had that in your oinite too forward.
Speaker 4: To That's why it's saying like, hey, wait, please, it's like waiting for that invitation, either creating it by saying like, hey, do you actually want me to give my advice, my honest opinion or do you just want me to listen and be a friend. And I think as projectors is understanding your energy type is different so very much for generators manifesting generators, it's a constant source of energy. If you don't have that constant source, that's saying there's not enough lit upness.
Speaker 1: In your life.
Speaker 4: Essentially, you know, people think think they're burnt out because they're doing too much, But I'm saying you're burnt out because you're not doing enough of the things that make you feel alive. Love that For a projector, it's actually like you need breaks and naps. Projectors very much take in a lot of other people's energy and so you need to kind of exert it, let it.
Speaker 1: Move through you.
Speaker 4: I mean, especially for your human design. As she it was like, you need focus. Focus was one of your main energies. Like I bet when you're here doing business, that's all you're thinking about. But when you're at home with your kids, you're like, I'm dedicating all of my dad.
Speaker 3: We're talking about this.
Speaker 1: The other day. Wherever I am.
Speaker 2: Present, wherever she is, whatever she's doing, no matter who she's she's so present. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I said to, projectors are all about that details. And I was saying in our reading the analogy when you're looking at a leaf and you're like I can't see the tree, and you're like, oh, because I'm so zoomed in on that leaf. Yeah, And so projectors are very much that guide and understanding. Waiting for the invitation ensures your success, you know, very much, seeing that they're like, you're here, we want your help. We want to give you our money, our time, our energy, and our resources. So understanding you aren't meant to be a worker bee all the time. That's why we have all these different human design nine types that come together. For you. Alignment means success, and that's very much redefining what success means. And I think, you know, I've been to that place where I had the money, I had the career, I had the partner, and I was like, something is still missing because I had to redefine what does success mean? What do you think, Ashy about that?
Speaker 1: Oh, I've definitely been there the same thing. Had all the money in the world, the cars, the big mansion, the husband, the kid, and something was missing. Yeah, and even like, yeah, last year I closed down a business and I want to do this full time and it doesn't pay nearly as well as at the business did. Yeah, not yet yet, But it just feels so right that it doesn't even matter, you know. Yeah, I really feel that.
Speaker 4: And that speaks to your transit, which I said was like consciousness and coming up and so yeah, very much success is that signature. But when you're out of alignment for you as a projector, that's bitterness. And I say, there's this loop where you feel really needy, you perceive yourself as demanding, you're trying to force things, and then you can get into that mode where you're either like ooh or you're just like really quiet and you're doing nothing about finding that and understanding again these emotions bitter frustration, they're not bad. And then the other types, which are more rare, is a manifesto. They make up ten percent of this world. And when we say rare, very, yeah, we're more rare because they're kind of like the old Guard. So projectors like yourself are like the new wave of leadership doing things differently.
Speaker 1: Manifest as we say they're the old Guard.
Speaker 4: They've reincarnated, but they're like this lifetime, we want peace, but the other people rule.
Speaker 1: Let us have peace.
Speaker 4: And so manifestors are those go getters, you know, those people. They're the only type where that people say you should go after what you want. That's them because everybody else you're responding to something from the universe, an invitation, you're responding to like a signal, and so very much manifestors they're like spicy fireworks, bold trailblazers, and they're very much often misunderstood. So when I find manifestors, find out they're a manifesto they are like, oh, because the number one thing is about control and very much as a child feeling controlled, overcoming that, they're like misunderstood. Their energy is very much a repelling aura. And the wu Woo term is like human design says their shouldering the burden of humanity. In the same way when you're calmic souls triggering people, you're shouldering that burden. Manifestos do that just by their presence people, you know, like just being in a room can irritate people, and so manifest is, yeah, they're really here to be that spark. Again, they're like the fire starters, but they may not finish everything. And for them, as they said, they're signatures. They just want peace, and when they're not themselves, they have anger, and again that's what they're moving through when they're not themselves. The final energy type is what we call reflector.
Speaker 1: They're very special. They're one percent of the world.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so very rare to meet them.
Speaker 4: And I say they're like a living mirror. They're very much that person you have in a friend group or in your business, your community where they can just see what's going on. So like these I always think of it like that tree in Pokahontas. You know that wise guide people say they're like the canaries in the mines. They're very much the barometer. They can feel things and they see things in such a different way. And unlike the rest of the types ninety nine percent were ruled by the sun, they're ruled by the moon. So the moon cycle is very important for them. And when they're in alignment, they feel surprised, which is really fun, very unexpected, very unpredictable in their lives. And then so when they're out of alignment, they feel disappointed, and so life's always really changing for them. So that's why, like I mean, I've just given you like a little taste of human design. You know what we're going through. Was talking about personality, energy, centers, soul, purpose, the future, Like there's just so many layers. But I think I really encourage if you feel that pool of curiosity to dive deeper.
Speaker 1: Do a bit of research, come do a reading. Like it's just so special.
Speaker 2: I think the words that you used around human design being a compass and something that you can use to support you in going in the direction that you want to.
Speaker 3: Go in, and that is actually meant for you.
Speaker 2: It almost is like confirmation for the most part that like you're on the right track, that you're doing the right things. And it's cool to also hear your perspective when you tap into our energy of what comes through for you. Because some of the things that you said, I was like, oh my god, that's me to a t Like, holy shit, you.
Speaker 1: Know, coach, you have a deeper understanding about yourself and why you are where you are and where you're going. Yeah, really cool.
Speaker 2: And then even learning things that you know maybe you feel, but you're able to see and feel that energy as well, and actually hearing that from somebody else is like an instant confirmation like, oh my god, like I've felt this my whole life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a really good reminder that you actually reminded me about, because I think human design kind of shows you the things that you think are so easy they're actually your gifts. And so it's so funny, like we come into this world thinking we have to really struggle to make money and work really hard trying to learn how to do a job, But like, doesn't it make sense that we spend so much time at work. It should be effortless and easy, like do the thing that actually feels good and you love it. Yeah, because you're going to be so abundant from doing that. So I think it's very much be p of advice your life easy, Like why like that's already hard, Like we don't need to make it harder.
Speaker 1: Guys like gosh, why do we think the struggle? It's like you get a gold medal for no, Yeah, so cute.
Speaker 2: It's so funny what you were saying before around manifesting generators, how they're very like turned on lit up. I remember trying to do life in a way of like let's say ex partners for example, certain ways of business that I should have been doing it their way because it was the right way, right, But I was unhappy and so unlit up with what I was doing. I was burnt out all the time. I was overly emotional. It just like fucking sucked, and I just felt so far away from whatever.
Speaker 1: That's the thing too, you just want not having fun doing it.
Speaker 3: I wasn't having fun.
Speaker 2: And then this whole last year has just been about having fun, following that intuitive pool, not listening to really what anybody else wants. And then I'm like, now we're here, and we're doing all these beautiful things.
Speaker 3: I've never been more lit up.
Speaker 1: I'm like, fuck y, life gets to like this, Like we always message each other, even last night, I'm like, sucksier tomorrow. Yeah, kind of Brisbane, doing the drive up there, doing the episode, getting dinner, go to dinner, lay in the hotel, Like this gets to be our work.
Speaker 4: I mean dream, I mean as women were actually built for pleasure. Just like side note before I get off this podcast, because ladies, I need you to hear something, you know, like fail wow, man, we actually like the clip is like the place for our pleasure. Men don't have a body pot just for pleasure. And so I'm like I feel like, you know, in the way that women are intuitive and the way that we feel pleasure, like you know, not to harpot about like the patriarchal way, it's like they're threatened by that they don't get to experience intuition and pleasure like us. Yeah, and so this's been made out to be this dangerous, evil.
Speaker 1: Like naughty, naughty thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's like, hey, like turn in to be turned on. So you're just like so juicy and so magnetic, Like why doesn't life get to be fun?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I think I was listening to another podcast.
Speaker 4: I think it was Lily Reinhart on Jay Shaddies, and she said this beautiful analogy, like when you're like this soul, it's kind of like that Movie's Soul in Disney Plus, And it's like if the universe will say, hey, do you want to go to Earth and experience life? Like yeah, there's got to be challenges, but you get to feel every single thing, make connections, like absolutely.
Speaker 1: I want to do that.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't trade that for the world, because my feelings are what make me human.
Speaker 1: Like so beautiful us.
Speaker 3: Oh thank you.
Speaker 1: If anyone listening who's like, oh my god, I need to get a reading, where can they find you?
Speaker 4: Hi? Yes, I would love to connect with you. So I'm mainly on my Instagram, which is at the feed dang.
Speaker 1: I'm sure your share.
Speaker 4: I have a website feeding dot com and yeah, I would love to connect with you. Do a reading and I post a lot. I do a lot of writing on my Instagram.
Speaker 1: So yeah, how do you do is spell your name? Yes, I will clarify that so it's the t h E. And then my name is p p h I dang d.
Speaker 3: A and g beautiful And where can we find your book?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yes, it's actually in bookstores, which I'm really actually and it's on Amazon as well, and so if you don't find it in your bookstore, you can get it ordered. And it's called The Great Unlearning Awakening to Living an aligned and Authentic Light.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, probably that's taken me this long to actually book reading, but it was so incredible.
Speaker 2: This is this is the permission slot for me to move to Balley ladies are bye.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for having me and sharing so much.
Speaker 1: It was so beautiful to be here. Thank you for being here. We appreciate your time.
Speaker 3: This was an epic conversation, so cool.
Speaker 1: Thank you for joining us guys all right in this one.
Speaker 3: Bye