Speaker 1: I'm rattled this morning. What's upset the apple cart? That's another expression, thank you. I'm what what's wrong with me?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but you're going to do beheading by seven. That's what I'm aiming for. I got three kids at home under eleven. I've got an emotional wife, and I've got a young child in here this morning who's a man child.
Speaker 1: So much fun and it is I'm actually overheating in here. It is just.
Speaker 2: Are you're right?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It is just gone eight past six, And I'll just give you an insight in terms because you're you're a single lad. Yeah, no kids, this is my morning so far at eight past six, I've got how many miscalls and text messages?
Speaker 1: Well, there's six six miscalls? And how many texts? Are? They give me eight texts? Oh my goodness. Okay. And because that phone was.
Speaker 2: Ringing ringing, the phone has not stopped.
Speaker 1: It was like I was in a mass arge parlor. It was vibrating so much. My I hate miss cause, well that's what's happened.
Speaker 2: My three year old is going through what they call sleep regression, where you think you're in this little patch and they're sleeping and it's like we've done it. We've just moved him from a cot to a bed.
Speaker 1: So he's lulled you into a false sense of security.
Speaker 2: Exactly, and then you start to love them again and then surprise, I'm ready to play. And the problem is now he's in a bed. He can get out, but he can't get out of his room because.
Speaker 1: So he should. It's not jail. It's like pentridge or something.
Speaker 2: He somehow breaks through the cable ties. I don't know how, damn you. And the problem is like he can get out of the bed, but the door handles at our place are quite high, so he can't get out of his room two o'clock in the morning, and he doesn't knock, he just goes. So it honestly sounds like the police are raiding our house.
Speaker 1: Question here, does does he toilet himself? Does he toilet himself? Does he go to the toilet by himself? Don't dad? The parents call it toilet? Come on, you need to go toilet. Does he have a nappy on at night? Yes? Okay, as I was thinking he might need to go the toilet.
Speaker 2: Right, does he toilet himself? You know he's got a nappy on?
Speaker 1: At night.
Speaker 2: But then what he does is he's three. They're just scared, you know. So you get him, you put him back in his bed. You're all right, mate, back to sleep. And then this is where the mind games begin because he he doesn't want you to leave, so he goes, Dad, need to go the toilet. About two in the morning. I'm like, just pish yourself. You were in a nappy in ten years, I'm going to be in your boat. And I continue, now I'm not going to be getting out of bed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you just sears hisself without.
Speaker 2: Actually just go go. But he also knows that you don't want to tell him that because all day you've been teaching him not to do that.
Speaker 1: I get you again, mixed messages.
Speaker 2: So then all right, let's get out of the bed. We're off to toilet himself, and then you've got to get him back in bed. Then it's new nappies.
Speaker 1: It's just so, what time is this? Like, what time does this start?
Speaker 2: About one thirty, just as you're getting into your third night club?
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, gracious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, funny, funny enough. I at about three o'clock, it's about the same time you're using yourself that's what I'm sort of thinking about, KFC.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh no, No, that's not for me.
Speaker 2: It's called Levin Clint.
Speaker 1: What's it called again, Live in regression.
Speaker 2: Sleep, regression, torture. No, Honestly, I feel like I've just spent the night at Guantanamo.
Speaker 1: Well he has, because you've locked him in his cot. Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following him on the social