Speaker 1: Get a podcasts.
Speaker 2: I would like for you to all join me in wishing Andrew Hayes a very happy birthday.
Speaker 3: Ah, thank you everybody.
Speaker 4: I appreach Okay, okay, I'm not that old.
Speaker 3: Thank you appreciating that no.
Speaker 1: One said you're old.
Speaker 2: Stop being so defensive.
Speaker 3: I'm hearing voices someone saying, what is he forty five?
Speaker 2: You've had the spooky's birthday ever, though, because Abbey in the newsroom is adamant that her parents' house is haunted. Wow, She's been having some late night encounters and to be quite frank, that made her a little bit grumpy.
Speaker 3: With talking ghost stories.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, I just bush the right, but enjoy the podcast.
Speaker 3: Jode's news reader Abby is in the studio.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Abs, good morning, with all due respect. We since that you're a little bit flat yesterday, and we since discovered why you're not getting any sleep.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't have any sleep on Sunday. I usually struggle a little bit because you've had two days.
Speaker 2: Of no alarms.
Speaker 5: But I'm in the house on my own because my parents have gone away for nine weeks. So I've got two sausage dogs, which, let's be honest, they're going to do nothing. But yeah, I'm in the house on my own, and I'm a little bit spooted because I think that there's maybe someone in there with me. No, I haven't found the love of my life. I think it's somebody who shouldn't be Keep working.
Speaker 2: Through that list of your eventually done. Yeah, so you're wanted house.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and we've got a bit of a history with our house, to be completely honest. So anyway, I was laying in bed and I have had twice now since I've been home. It feels like water washing over my feet and then this feeling of like, oh my god, don't look, someone's there. And it sounds ridiculous, but I think there's something like I after the first time I saged the house and they went, but I think they've come back because I'm.
Speaker 3: On my own. Sorry that was bathroom, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's this weird like water. Of course, it's almost like.
Speaker 5: You're standing on the beach and the water comes up and rushes over your feet. So I get that, and then all of a sudden it's like, oh my god, if I opened my eyes, someone's going to be standing there, and it's someone bad.
Speaker 3: What about Abby? She's like I'm not sure if my place is wanted.
Speaker 4: But the other day I went into the spare room and the room was completely full of blood.
Speaker 3: I opened the door and it came rushing out.
Speaker 5: Well, see the problem is, I said to myself that I was banning myself from listening to anything true crime. And I've been smashing case File over the last few days, so this is probably also an issue.
Speaker 2: Do you ever get the sense that sometimes you're your own worst enemy? I definitely have. I love to self sabotage, That's what I do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, there's but yeah, we have a little bit of a history with that at our house. So back when we were little, used to say that we used to make our beds in the mornings and then she'd walk down and they're all messy.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 5: Turns out that there were three kids and this old guy in our house and they were playing on our beds. So one day she walks down, she says, right, that's it, you.
Speaker 2: Need to go outside. I'm sick of this ghost yep, so sort goes.
Speaker 5: She pushes them outside and then so then there's the best part. It's a forty degree day one day, so she walks outside and she goes, Oh.
Speaker 2: I feel really bad. It's forty degrees. Guys, you can come back.
Speaker 3: Here into the house, missus Smithy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout out to Cheryl Smith. He's going to kill me for this.
Speaker 5: But yeah, anyway, so I think that someone might be there.
Speaker 2: When we started that story then, and you know, like we made our beds and then they'd be messed up again.
Speaker 1: I thought you were just bullshis.
Speaker 5: About making you wad you didn't you never Bush Smith?
Speaker 3: Oh man, I love this thirteen fourteen. Sorry. So there's so many good ones out there.
Speaker 4: So we haven't had anyones directly, but not a lot of people, particularly when we were living towards the Brompton area. There are so many people who apparently because I think it's through the jails or to things back in the day, apparently there's ghosts everywhere in all the sorts of houses there.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, yeah, anyway.
Speaker 5: I'm going home to stage the house again tonight because I can't go through this no sleep thing for nine weeks.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, are you just going to save yourself so much? We're going to think, and she's a hippie.
Speaker 5: Say, I'll sage the house and it'll throw me outside because I'm the Why don't you tie.
Speaker 2: A little bit of sage to tanks collar so Tank can just trot around the house like cleansing it.
Speaker 5: Actually, both of them can have that because Tory was doing laps last night. Let them sleep inside, and she's bloody doing laps at one thirty.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I love as well that the ghosts have a big meeting, like, hey, Sage or you want Abby, We've had a meeting.
Speaker 3: And you're the issue. You've got to go producers. Are we good morning? Oh you've been touched by a ghost?
Speaker 6: I have.
Speaker 7: I really don't believe in this stuff, but I have had an experience that's pretty underniable.
Speaker 2: A few years ago, I was still living with.
Speaker 7: My mom and we had a dog, a big old English sheep dog, Jemima, and she could not handle storms or the weather.
Speaker 3: She'd freak out in the night. Sorry, just Jemima the dog.
Speaker 2: Just be rude tomorrow.
Speaker 3: It's such a beautiful formal name for dog.
Speaker 7: Sorry, sorry, sorry anyway, okay, wait, Jamima was sleeping on the end of my bed and it was a huge storm, big enough that it woke me up, and I went, oh, she's not freaking out.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 7: And I looked down and it was because Bindy, my mum was at the end of the bed patting her, so she must have heard her and come in. I went, oh, hi, Bin, and she didn't say anything. I was lying there watching her paddr. I was like, Bindy, Bin, and then this thing just looked at me and disappeared. And it wasn't Mum, It wasn't.
Speaker 3: That's epic.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was freaky as but Jemima was dead calm, and she's never calm in a storm.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'm not sleeping.
Speaker 2: Okay, you need to take your headphones off and not listen to the next callers either, otherwise you'll never sleep again. We are taking your call. Sent in twenty fourteen.
Speaker 4: Jake, good there you're going good, thanks mate, take us through you go story.
Speaker 3: What do you got?
Speaker 8: When we were living Manapara were well, my partner used to keep staying that was like something in the house. Then our son come into the picture, and for months or a couple of years here we kept saying over lady in in his room, police always wake up crying, wouldn't go down the hallway if you was in the living room, And then we recently found out that there was actually a murder in the house before we knew.
Speaker 3: That's the kicker, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yes, And the real estate agent didn't think to mention it.
Speaker 8: No, they said they didn't have to tell us anything about it because we're not the actual buyers.
Speaker 2: WHOA, Okay, yeah, that's unbelievable. Thanks, thanks Jake, Angela. Who's the ghost?
Speaker 9: So it was my grandma.
Speaker 10: So I lived in Adelaide now and she lives out in the count lived out in the country, and one day a big brain that I had made for me by a friend in the country fell off my wall in my bedroom and there was no doors open, the air conditioner on, and it just fell off my walls and broke everywhere.
Speaker 3: And then we.
Speaker 10: Found made that night that my grandma had passed away that.
Speaker 2: Afternoons her way of saying goodbye, and was just making a statement. Okay, thanks Angela. It's the kind of chantel Pleo's the ghost freezing? Okay.
Speaker 9: So I grew up at West Beach and we lived in this house and there were stories that it used to be like a party house and things like that. But growing up as a kid, I always experienced this little girl and she would move my dolls around when I was asleep. Then, when we were starting to sell their house and my parents painted the walls in the hallways, lots of little kids handprints were all over the walls. And then one night I got called back from my parents, going, oh, you need to come back. One of their mates had explained the little girl to them and kind of confirmed to them that they had saw as well. And so I went back and we kind of had a little bit of a fight because I'm like, no, You're explain to me what she looked like. So I wasn't giving away what she looked like and everything like that. And he explained her to the tea and her name's Anna and she used to wear a school uniform, a short hair and everything like that. So yeah, she always used to play around with my dogs and everything like that. But for someone to confirm it as well and has seen it, it was kind of even more freaky.
Speaker 2: Was that sort of validation and vindication for you?
Speaker 3: Chantell?
Speaker 2: Like I wasn't imagining this my whole childhood.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because I always thought I was a little bit like, why am I seeing these things? Etc? But no, he's confirmed it. But I still feel like there's not a clothing story to her. I feel like she might be one of the Bouimonk kids.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that would be a solid storyline with this.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it's met ordinary. Thank you, Chantell, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: One more. Let's wrap it up. Let's go to Alex. What have you got, Let's wrap this up. Well.
Speaker 11: I lived in a flat just for a short term, six months or so, with my sister, and she woke up one night because she heard voices in her room and she hadn't opened her eyes when she actually did eventually, there was two or three or four people standing in the corner of the room and they were all hunched together with their heads down, sort of talking quietly, and she said a couple of them looked like they were really really old time monks and some other oldie worldy person And when she sort of sat up in bed, they turned around and looked at her as they say, oh, sorry, sorry, sorry, and.
Speaker 2: We're really to wake Yeah, it didn't mean to wake here.
Speaker 11: Oh we're really sorry, And then they disappeared. And a couple of weeks later, some friends of mine came to visit, and one of the friends is a psychic, and my sister told him the story and he said, well, yeah, of course, because apparently flat was a portal to other world and so it would readily let people in and out. And he said to the lady who used to live in the flat was also back there, and she was really really pleased because my sister and I were living there and we were really happy. And apparently she loved it because there was always laughter and fun in the flat and it was one of the best times for a short term rental, one of the best times in my last that I've ever had, So I had to be really happy.
Speaker 2: Alex, that is that smacks of Outlander? If anyone the Outlander house, this is strangers, there is five.
Speaker 11: This is a happy, good ghost story.
Speaker 9: It wasn't a scary one.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Alex.
Speaker 2: Have you checked out what if? Dot COM's a top ten winter weekend is yet?
Speaker 3: How good is it? What tip?
Speaker 2: Lon Sessen's in there?
Speaker 1: Canberra Ken's tweetheads a book?
Speaker 3: You went to get away on the water fat?
Speaker 2: What is this? Ozzie to travel Now? It is your Birthday's celebrating your thirty eighth birthday today. You are a much loved and valued member of this team know that you don't like the attention. We know that you'd let it go through to the keeper if you could, but that's not in our nature. So we've compiled I want to say a little best of your work. It's a real mixed bag.
Speaker 4: This is nice because I'm still waiting for the stripper to come through this.
Speaker 2: That's the difference. I just would not do that to you. I've compiled something, not just I. This whole team has put something really nice together for you. Do want to have a listen? Push that button there please? Well, well, well, it's a special day. Indeed.
Speaker 3: Yes it's Friday. Let's go. It's Friday. Yeah, yeah, what's up? Yes?
Speaker 4: Friday?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 4: Is it's Friday?
Speaker 2: No, it is Friday, but it is our good friend Andrew Hayes's birthday, and to celebrate, we thought it's only right to relive some of your best all worst moments on the show so far, Starting with New Year's Eve and a Walras, the town.
Speaker 4: Was forced to cancels New his E fireworks after a giant Warrius logged into its harbor and put on a show of its own on itself.
Speaker 3: Are you picking up what I'm putting out there.
Speaker 4: Sure the waris put on an X rayed show taking himself to Pleasure Town, which marked an end to a town's New Year's Eve fireworks display. Richard Coulson, who's fifty one, said it's amazing how much attention it's brought. It's the first time I've ever seen one. It's huge. You respect nature when you see something of that size. The rest of the Wars is pretty big too. I can't direct quote Richard.
Speaker 3: I might have made up that last week.
Speaker 4: Stuart Ford, who runs the Sea Life Safari both to age. He said, I was going down to my boat and there it was on the slipway. Magnificent. I think it's a once in a lifetime in Scarborough to see. Now can one day tell my kids I saw a Wars going hammer and tom on itself. How lucky am I?
Speaker 2: And one thing we do love about Hazy is his quick wit. He has some cracking one liners sometimes unless they pick up line You're up, what.
Speaker 3: About this one? Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got fine written.
Speaker 4: If you're a transformer, you'd be optimus fine.
Speaker 3: And he made you sound and that was the difference. It was on.
Speaker 2: Although they might help explain speculation about his bedroom performance. I don't know why I'm going to say this, but I just really think that you wouldn't know what you were doing.
Speaker 3: What are you wrong?
Speaker 2: Because in all other aspects of your life you pretty clueless. So I can't imagine it's not.
Speaker 5: That great at pushing buttons on either.
Speaker 4: If you can't even push the right buttons on a desk it's a radio station.
Speaker 3: Did you possibly please a woman? Anyway?
Speaker 2: I didn't mean this to turn into a pick on hazy session, but it kind of hasn't.
Speaker 7: I like it.
Speaker 3: Times said, what are you doing? What are you pleasing that for it? That's not working? I'm not a panel.
Speaker 2: Anyways. Andrew would say, moving.
Speaker 4: Swiftly on, Move on swiftly, punchy, punchy, punchy, let's go.
Speaker 1: Credit where it's too.
Speaker 2: Hazy is an incredibly smart man, particularly when it comes to the topic of women doing housework. You know, he's really quiet on this one, Andrew. We haven't heard much from you, mate.
Speaker 3: I am not an intelligent man that I know when to keep.
Speaker 2: My mouth shut, and she can count on him for being honest and direct, like the time he left produces always some feedback about her lack.
Speaker 7: Of voicemail, because I don't have a voicemail, right, Hazy had a lot to say about.
Speaker 3: That, Grant I don't remember telling you I don't feel great about.
Speaker 2: That, or when he had some choice words for a trade who cut him off in the traffic.
Speaker 4: My brain flyback saying, oh, thanks for that, Justin Bieber's uncle.
Speaker 2: But what we do know is he does have a softer side, which we've all loved watching come to light this year.
Speaker 3: Our kids are little legends.
Speaker 4: Henry is already a loving, caring, protective big brother to our little body, and so cause of how he's been raised by his mom, he's already got beautiful little morals and it's been easy for him to pick that up because he just watches his mom. Our daughter, Lottie is batshit crazy. She might have elements of her mum. She already has a big, beautiful personality like mum, and she's in great hands with her big bro. She would say more instead of waiting for a designated day. But I'm very lucky to have a mom like I have, and to have my wife car as the mother of our children, and boy, I'd be lost without it so to.
Speaker 2: Our funny, quick witted, fiery and forgetful friend. Happy birthday, Andrew Hayes. Here's to you great many, thank you, thank.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: And I have to say we had to put something like that together because you're the hardest man on the planet to buy for. I just splat out ranging yesterday and said, I don't know, I just I'm out, I'm tapping out. I can't think of something to buy you for your birthday.
Speaker 4: So that was your Oh that's really nice. So thank you for everyone to put that together. Very nice. Eyes are getting a bit.
Speaker 2: Leaky leaky guys.
Speaker 3: Hey fever in the middle of winter.
Speaker 2: What are you doing for your birthday? No?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. We're going out to see to a school today for Nov's handble. That's all I know.
Speaker 2: You're welcome, Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Really nice. Now let's get stuck back into that cake.
Speaker 4: Yeah, remember that last week when we rattled off the story about the ecuador and grandmother who unfortunately passed away and then woke up in the coffin, knocked on the coffin and they were like, what's going on here?
Speaker 3: She survived.
Speaker 2: We're five hours into the wake when next minute is just quiet in the place, and they just hear this.
Speaker 3: And they're like, hello, Hello. She was like, Hey, what's going on? Hey?
Speaker 2: What are you? Is there a party? Am I invited?
Speaker 3: Yeah? She's here, she is, I'm hungry, been in here for a while.
Speaker 2: And then they rushed her back to hospital. But there's been a turn of events.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then everyone was looking at the doctor, the ecuadoring doctor Nick. Everybody, what happened? What happened with that one.
Speaker 4: He's like, you know, sometimes we make mistakes in the industry. Well, there's been a bit of a follow up. Unfortunately, she has since passed away, which isn't a really good thing. But we did get in contact and a few people have been in contact with the Ecuadorian doctor Nick as well, just to make sure they know exactly what's happening here. So on high alert for the next funeral and they know what the process is when they hear a no, we're not falling for that again, you're staying in there. Quite seriously. It may she rest in peace, yes, and to all the Ecuadorians listening this morning, well done. Don't see an Ecuadorian doctor, because what have we learned? They don't know what they're talking about. Let's talk about the working week. It is currently Tuesday. But there's a bit of a trend that's going across workplaces in Australia which is very much dividing opinion and it's very much a generational debate. What about this bare minimum Mondays? They reckon is potentially a thing for a lot of workplaces in this country. It's a popular movement that aims to promote a gentle start to the working week by easing the usual pressures and the expectations that can arise after the weekend.
Speaker 2: You've just had two days off. You should be fresh and ready.
Speaker 4: To go, because you know the weekend can be so taxing. It can look different for each team and come That usually entails the staff working from home on Mondays and while doing the least amount of work required for their role. There are some workplaces that are all for it, and as you can imagine, there's a bunch of bosses are like are you serious?
Speaker 2: Like come like, we have to babysit you into the working week.
Speaker 4: Come on, come into work, Come on, I want to stay home warming here. Thanks pandemic y Star. I bread a whole nation of people who are just going about it.
Speaker 2: Half asked, say, there are a lot of people in this workplace that just happily work from home.
Speaker 3: It's Tuesdays at nover, isn't it Tuesday?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Today a lot of people are working from home.
Speaker 2: It's like we've put in a solid half hours Monday, and now Tuesday, I've hurt myself arrest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you be listening to okay, and if you are God, you're lazy people. From when does it finish?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: I mean, if it starts with bare minim Monday, what's next? I mean, I tell you where it goes. And this is a really really dangerous path. You've got bare minim Monday, and then it turns into too much to do Tuesday, not much of a work ethic there, and then you get to why start now Wednesday? Bosses are saying there, going, well, this is just the productivity is not there?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 3: And the eventually you get to I think I'm over at Thursday.
Speaker 4: And then finally everyone's favorite day of the week least productivity.
Speaker 3: Ah, it's Friday.
Speaker 2: And then everyone's like, where's all our friend bearing wine on a Friday afternoon?
Speaker 3: So I can go on to the weekend.
Speaker 1: We little you tell me you've got a time machine.
Speaker 3: It's on this Daisy shouesday.
Speaker 4: It's on for that little trip that you've been craving knowledge.
Speaker 3: Really really special birthday on this day?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who says it?
Speaker 4: Nicole Kidman. She was born in nineteen sixty seven. Today, Nichole's a fifty sixth birthday. We're onto it fifty six.
Speaker 2: She looks incredible for horais spoke. We're just kidding, okay, kidding Jennifer Aniston, who gets very offended by that phrase, your back handed compliment.
Speaker 4: Nineteen seventy five, Jaws the movie opened in US cinemas.
Speaker 3: Here he comes, Oh, get out of the water. It's a giant, mechanical shark in there.
Speaker 4: He's really jerky with his movements, but terrifying none of the less.
Speaker 2: What about when you first when you watch that as a kids, and you're like, this is the scariest thing of all time, And now when you watch it as an adult, you're like, that's not a real shark.
Speaker 4: Just going, yeah, that's just not realistic at all, but insane that around. At the same time, when I was watching Jaws, I snuck out one time and watched The Exorcist. O. Yes, that genuinely changed my life in a really bad way.
Speaker 2: What are you afraid of? Now?
Speaker 3: Everything?
Speaker 4: I'm afraid of demons coming down the stairs backwards. Yeah, I'm like a reverse push up type position and then vomiting blood at me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You get those fears as well. Yeah, it's my biggest fear.
Speaker 2: It's right up there with coming in here every morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I say you come in some mornings as well.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to disagree how it feels sometimes.
Speaker 3: Exorsi.
Speaker 4: Today, seventies Yons All Blacks defeated France to win rugby union's first ever World Cup.
Speaker 11: World Cup has gone to this marvelous New Zealand side, winning margin of twenty points.
Speaker 2: The crowd streams onto the ground.
Speaker 3: It's just so dumbant can't make good. It's took him a long.
Speaker 4: Time though, to really I suppose established themselves post nineteen eighty seven. That Rugby World Cup to them until twenty eleven and fifteen to really show how much they dominated.
Speaker 2: It's a long time between trees. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Twenty seventeen, British acted Daniel da Lewis announces his retirement from acting.
Speaker 3: Very very serious yeah, the way that he goes about it. Yeah, good acted that intense. Yeah, he's no Jeff Daniels are dumb, dumber. I've never been another dumb and dumber.
Speaker 4: Twenty ten Despicable Me with voices by Steve Carell and Jason Siegel, premieres at the Moscow Film Festival.
Speaker 3: They loved it at Moscow too. The Russians can't get enough of Despicable Man.
Speaker 2: Maybe if they spent more time watching that, as the post with made in other countries, we'd all be better off, exactly.
Speaker 4: The numb one song on Jude at twentieth and twenty eleven party rocking at them.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, man, go get a food. You wear those some glasses inside all your life Delvi.
Speaker 3: First woo boot with the lensless glasses or a party boy, good stuff. The biggest weeping story this town has seen.
Speaker 2: Is huge or. Robbie Williams had to stop his concert halfway through saying he was absolutely cooked to have a listen to this.
Speaker 1: It's long, COVID, I've got a lot covid and aged.
Speaker 4: I mean, who else could do something like that and it's still be so charming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's just cute and funny, really nice. So basically he's had two bouts of COVID. The first was in April twenty twenty. He was at home in la and at the time he said he was feeling lethargic, tid and heavy. He spent three weeks isolating for his family. Later in twenty twenty, he got it again. No, then he moved to the Swiss Mountains till try and avoid getting it again. He moved to the.
Speaker 4: Swiss hang on, so what's happening in the Swiss mountains that's why?
Speaker 2: Well, he just he said, I'm a bit neurotic, but I presume that I can't get it there. So he went to spend some time there, and then he went to the Caribbean with his family and had to isolate for two weeks. In his one hundred and eighty six thousand dollars a week a comment of Villa.
Speaker 3: That's a good place to hold up, isn't it.
Speaker 2: If you're ever going to get COVID, calm at me and the Caribbean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll take that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll stay here.
Speaker 1: It's all good.
Speaker 2: I will never go home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can do those sorts of things. Juice juicy.
Speaker 2: Let's move on to another Robbie Margo. She's given fans are behind the scenes look inside her whimsic called Barbie dream House set, and that's going to feature in the highly anticipated Barbie movie out next month. She of course plays Barbie, and she opens the door with the B shaped knobs oh and says this, Okay.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Barbie's streamhouse.
Speaker 6: I'm like, man, this is my breakfast table and the kitchen in the living room. Right now, here's a fun little bar and the slide that goes from the bedroom down into the pool. Not super practical, but nothing is a Barbie.
Speaker 3: Yes, the B shaped knobs.
Speaker 2: Yep, it's worth having a look at this. It looks absolutely fantastic. It looks amazing. Yeah, looks really cool. I want to see that just for the fascination fact of that movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just not sure.
Speaker 4: So if I've got an almost three year old daughter, yeah, could you take her on to this sort of movie?
Speaker 3: Like, is it all ages?
Speaker 4: I don't know who's to say Abody sas behind this sort of version of Barbie.
Speaker 2: I honestly do not know. I don't know if it's a kids film or if it's g rated PG. Who's to say, you might have to sit and find out juicy know what happens when Barbi and Ken get behind closed doors? All right, it's PG thirteen. Thank you, probably not for.
Speaker 3: Not a lot of one. He's ten years off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because if you didn't make Barbie and Ken pash when you were younger, just make them mac on me everyone.
Speaker 4: It seems like sounds like a tay thing. That how he was doing it too against their will.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Let's move on to a story that is equally disturbing as Barbie and Ken macking on. Things get very steamy when Elizabeth Hurley strips off for a mummy daddy scene with a female lover in a new erotic thriller.
Speaker 1: This is where it takes a real, real twist. Guess who it's directed by?
Speaker 3: Ah? Well, what an next boyfriend or an next husband?
Speaker 2: Her son, Damien, he's swinching.
Speaker 3: That is outrageous.
Speaker 2: Son is twenty one years old.
Speaker 3: Imagine your mom directing your mum in a situation like that.
Speaker 2: So she's fifty eight and she romps with actress Pear Chivara in a sizzling scene for strictly confidential. I just like Okay, discuss It's to me so weird when people like Melby do a lingerie shoot with their daughter. I don't don't understand combining sexuality with your kids like that.
Speaker 1: It's just so bizarre.
Speaker 4: I need you to imagine directing Colleen specific scen right now, me. Where do you start?
Speaker 1: Let's all, okay, don't make me just do that.
Speaker 2: Everyone think about directing your parents in that scenario.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: What do you mean you're not sure?
Speaker 3: I just see I'm not sure how that's going to go down. What an interesting little situation that would be.
Speaker 4: Okay, big show coming up tomorrow and nevers pay your bills, returns as does have it on Hazy Lewis Capaldi.
Speaker 2: More tickets up for grabs sold our concert. You're only chance to get your hands on some ticks.