Speaker 1: Hello and working at a podca.
Speaker 2: Hello, We've got a SICKI in the house, bloody Indian food.
Speaker 3: He ate Indian food and it's made him sick. It's got food points.
Speaker 1: You know what, I never ever pick Indian and on Saturdays a crazy ticket of massala.
Speaker 2: Chicken ticke of massala. And I don't want to ask too many details about food.
Speaker 1: Poisoning, which I got the nun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know how.
Speaker 2: I half got my brother and sister in law living with us, and I said, she's an amazing cook. She made pan or crumb chicken schnitzels last night.
Speaker 1: When you spoke to me, so delus. You got to cook and slow, low and slow.
Speaker 3: And she made what else she made?
Speaker 2: Could get oil balads, and she did these amazing potatoes.
Speaker 1: I do mine half in better half in oil.
Speaker 3: I think she might have done both.
Speaker 2: It was so good. We had such a delicious meal last night. And now for the next two weeks, we're on the straight and arrow. What do you mean we are just being very very clean the way we eat.
Speaker 1: Question question if I come good today, like I'm just going to go home, go to bed rest.
Speaker 2: I feel like you lose all the electrolytes in your sister and you get some hydright.
Speaker 1: Legs are killing me?
Speaker 4: Okay, well can I do steak your legs?
Speaker 3: Aching?
Speaker 1: Can I do steak?
Speaker 2: Be careful because there's lots of COVID going around at the moment too, and legs aching is a big one just the age.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, you can have to.
Speaker 2: You just got to eat simple, plain, simple foods at least. And I wouldn't have ice cream for like forty eight hours.
Speaker 1: What about sal bag pasta, sorbet, no dairy.
Speaker 2: You can have a bit of like or a lemonade icy pol like I would be doing like lemon sawbet or something lemonbet.
Speaker 3: But you need like playing car.
Speaker 2: Pasta with the tomato sauce a little bit or just a little bit cheese, a little olive pepper, like a ravioli.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you could do that.
Speaker 4: Hello cheers, Hello cheers.
Speaker 1: We spoke about it on the show. Yes, absolute hats after you if you're hosting a bingo, like.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad you came and it was you know what it was night I needed like I've had a you know, things have been a bit crazy and stressful at home, and I was like, you know what, I'm going to push myself to go out.
Speaker 3: Geezy, I've got a quick question for you.
Speaker 2: Are we buying the food poisoning line or do we think he went too hard on Saturday you saw him or Friday?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Well, so Jason was vomiting all day Sunday. I was vomiting all day Saturday.
Speaker 3: Oh you did a number on yourself. Yeah, guys, aren't we too old to be going?
Speaker 4: Jen Z was vomiting all day Saturday.
Speaker 1: Can I apologize to drinking? Well, I was drinking tequila.
Speaker 3: What did you give him food poisoning? I mean, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't need anything of the gig. You wouldn't have. I wouldn't need.
Speaker 2: Anything with Gastro in our family, not mete outside of the family. But everyone's Saturday, it's going.
Speaker 1: I hid the teklas before I got there, and then it was about to start, so I was like, I ordered doubles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but tequila's so you got to be careful with the old tequilas because different tequilas give you your worst hangover.
Speaker 1: No, this was good, this was custom.
Speaker 3: I was serving it.
Speaker 1: No, God, that's what happened.
Speaker 3: And then you're going down and.
Speaker 1: I had I had double vodical limb and SODA's at the club, and the bottle they was serving it out, I didn't have a label on. I think that's.
Speaker 5: Probably where the the sort Timmy came from.
Speaker 1: Because I was fine Sunday, I mean Saturday, I was fine. I was on the red said they're not. I was back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a lot going on.
Speaker 5: Mine was definitely a hangover vomit.
Speaker 1: I'd like to apologize for shooting you at the soda guns. Let me behind a little ship. I just want to be.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 1: The mine would have been proud of me. I was in good form.
Speaker 5: You're a good smoke bomb.
Speaker 3: Early fine as you turned up.
Speaker 4: But that's the beauty of that bingo. It starts early, yeah, and early if you want to call it. After the show, you can go home or you got to mace dogs out.
Speaker 3: And then you are bingo loco.
Speaker 5: They may see I wish you came.
Speaker 3: They all just rolled in.
Speaker 1: After be you're about Where were you?
Speaker 3: I was going to But I had friends from Queens and that were down.
Speaker 5: So when did dinner with them?
Speaker 1: They had friends down. He bought them.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He was very persistent on the text to me, saying you and Paul must come.
Speaker 5: I'm very sorry.
Speaker 1: The mad anxiety. Nothing to go through the video. Yes, you're shooting a lot of.
Speaker 4: Videos, sitting a lot of views.
Speaker 5: May is Ali over there there? What rolls? Gen Z? I was the film.
Speaker 1: I've got the moment on camera when it's like, all right, all the girls and you're like, this is my moment. So you stood up thinking just the girls were singing, but they didn't go to a song. The numbers again, and.
Speaker 5: Then I tried to get on the table and you're.
Speaker 1: Like, no, no, nort to climb onto the table.
Speaker 3: You're a bit reckless, gen Z.
Speaker 1: Speaking reckless, like the table was full of drinks full, and then the whole table down.
Speaker 4: I played the table. I was just trying to pick up a glow stick and it fell.
Speaker 5: Apart, so we were throwing them at you.
Speaker 4: Yes, I know that often we often have issues because during the the rave round, which when you did like old school dance bangers, we hand out gloss sticks from the stage and you know, you kind of like just chook them in the air and helped the audience will catch them, but often the audience will launch the glow sticks back, and when you're when you're on stage and you're the only target and they ping you with the glowstick. They're so sore. And I've had a real issue with like rowdy crowds. I have stopped with people in the club. I've stopped the show because like I've had issues with like young kids, not like young like eighteen year olds coming to the shows who are like non stop pinging them at me on stage. And I have like stopped down the show and like got security to kick people x and.
Speaker 5: Like, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: We're here, I'm entertaining. You get fucked was the cool. But I was like, why didn't you kick out? I was like, gave you the eyes that once day.
Speaker 3: You needed mum there to.
Speaker 1: I need to apologize to hot Pete to because when I was chatting with Pete after the show, you know, like as you're talking with someone, you're like, they haven't been drinking and I have.
Speaker 2: And I can clearly that your face changes when you're in men moeough like that, when you're in menace mode, it's a dead giveaway.
Speaker 4: Me and Peter the Beet we were on it before the show.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he was all right because I did have anxiety the next morning, I was like, Pete, the beat is going to against me. Anxiety.
Speaker 2: It happens after socializing work colleagues, in particular, when you're with your friends, you're like they.
Speaker 1: Changed to be you and I good like you all and I it was more that I texted him and I texted her.
Speaker 5: And did you not go?
Speaker 2: Where were you on Friday night? But it was starting and then you're just too exhausted to go to.
Speaker 5: Wow the roof.
Speaker 3: You're too tired.
Speaker 1: We're major dramas getting there.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah we did. You guys were like I already had like rock oh never rock dress.
Speaker 1: The car went to my old a dress and.
Speaker 2: You had to kill us to go for us address.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I did a few texts as well. It was then problem and they made it prob Well. Then I ran out of time to pick up over here, so I had to the little coffee cups of tequila in.
Speaker 5: The car, so he smacked them up and we met there. We were very late, but hey, we actually have and said hold the show.
Speaker 1: Can you hold the stuff? I'm two minutes around the corner. So the sporty years the telescrift clock didn't come up till I walked in Yeah, the tailescrift clock's good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good the clock.
Speaker 4: We sometimes do you push the shower back a little bit, just in case, just in case there isn't you want yours there?
Speaker 1: Very I couldn't get any more awkward than getting to the table, give the middle table.
Speaker 5: Awkward.
Speaker 3: I'm holding for drinks and.
Speaker 1: People like, don't spill them on me?
Speaker 5: Yeah, a lot in make and then your Bingo card go, oh my god. When we got there and I thought my Bingo card was on the bar and she was like, that's mine.
Speaker 1: Yeahs almost got in a fight with Sheryl.
Speaker 5: As soon as I got there.
Speaker 1: The Bingo card. You put the Bingo card down you're buying drinks, and she would to pick it up and goes, that's my.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh my god, I'm sorry, sorry mine.
Speaker 1: And then when one of these guys go to the bathroom, it'd be like, he can you watch my card?
Speaker 5: So I've got you're trying to do all the numbers because we've.
Speaker 1: Thrown markers at jazz, I've only got my Marc left of the table, so we're passing it around.
Speaker 4: Point did you stop tracking games?
Speaker 5: We could have won a.
Speaker 4: Trip surprise Lars nobody here won a price.
Speaker 3: They don't have the attentions we were old one.
Speaker 1: I was watching it, I was I was fucking poor Nate.
Speaker 4: Though I was dancing, I was in ut afraid.
Speaker 3: Of you, all right, because JA has to get out of here today. Brodie, can you not see that just before Halloween?
Speaker 1: I don't think you should wait. The dildo in the person's face either.
Speaker 4: Was actually worn like before I anticipated it. Usually I do a bit where I walk around the whole room and I bring the dildo around to everyone. It was just it went off too early on Fridays, Like usually I'm like Dan walking around in your face.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: There was a moment laur so he gives away beer cans first, and then he gets the winner up on stage and made her neck them. And then there was something else they wont and he made them do it the guitar and he made them play it. And then I looked at pairs and I'm like, fuck getting up you win the dildo, what's it going to make you do? And then next minute this lady wins a dildo, was the guy or a girl guy? And he made him get the fucking dildo off the floor.
Speaker 4: Without using his heart.
Speaker 2: I will only ever go to Bingo Loco if you guarantee me I don't have to get on the stage.
Speaker 4: I guess Lis isn't going to.
Speaker 5: I'm glad that the Hen's one though, like a good winner rules.
Speaker 1: He said, we're going to the next one.
Speaker 5: We wanted to go.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was trying to look on the website. I didn't see it.
Speaker 4: I think it's like around the what like eighteenth of October?
Speaker 1: We are going is a Halloween theme?
Speaker 4: It should be Yeah, there's usually dress up.
Speaker 1: Is it we're going?
Speaker 3: We're fucking I can't go on the I K he did roll in very freaking hot.
Speaker 1: Were they really hot?
Speaker 5: I was like, fuck, the party is here, because really we're still.
Speaker 4: Proved to name he decided not to go to bingo.
Speaker 1: They just I'm so glad I didn't rock up that I would have had man anxiety. I can't even imagine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we had fun.
Speaker 2: We did.
Speaker 4: Everyone.
Speaker 3: We must we must go.
Speaker 1: We'll say you're the next binga. Like should we give away a table, a trestle table? We could fill a table tables.
Speaker 4: We sometimes do private ones corporate months, and we did a we did a private bingo for the company who own the club, like one seventy rod their company before Christmas and one of their staff was like, before the end of the night, I'm going through a table or like your club. Absolutely so. By the end of the night he jumped off the stage. People's elbow through on the Oh my god, he didn't go through the table. Hen Off played after Bingo on Friday. He was like, he remember me, I'm the guy who went to the table. I was like, j