Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, I missed on the Weekendsue, Well, we all had a day out together on Friday and evening income Well, it was short notice, your dog. We had what six weeks notice? Yeah, and I both had to work and we couldn't go. You were the only one that was available, and you still said no. And then when my job got canceled and Clinton still had to work, we made it work so we could go to be at the company winery day A right.
Speaker 3: Let's play this game. We made it work. So did you jump on the bus with everyone to get the.
Speaker 2: Because I couldn't because I didn't have time to get on the bus. I was in my gym gear. I had to get home and get changed because we'd work from four o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: But how did you get to the wine around.
Speaker 2: My fiance and made him get me a helicopter.
Speaker 4: Get me the job?
Speaker 1: Did you land down the streets.
Speaker 2: Amongst the irons in the winery? But we got there before everyone else, It was less embarrassing, although we did take off and fly over them as they were boarding the bus went down.
Speaker 1: How was it chopper Jack?
Speaker 4: Which we're on the bus on the way there and we got a text from Lives the pholdo of her and Clint in the chopper, and then I got on the floight we're coming.
Speaker 2: Well, we didn't think we'd be able to come. And then I was like, guess what, guys, we're making an effort. Because Clinton and I.
Speaker 1: Are good like that, I would have come.
Speaker 2: Bullshit. He said, no, then you have to land in the city and I have to get home from the city. That was your excuse in the elevator.
Speaker 1: Child with me.
Speaker 2: Then when we're going to come back, like you said, oh no, that I have to land.
Speaker 1: It was very late then, like you were talking about like landiet like four.
Speaker 2: You could have got on the bus though, because you never had to work on the Friday.
Speaker 1: No, but I can't be getting back to the burdon on Friday.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't go on the bus with everyone else.
Speaker 1: I would. I'm a bus boy.
Speaker 2: You know you're not a team player.
Speaker 1: How dare you?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 1: Clinton, I went Friday and I'm hanging for it.
Speaker 2: You've been talking about it for months because that's why I couldn't go to the other Friday, because you could possibly leave your suffer two Fridays in your row.
Speaker 1: That would be crazy. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I was sitting back on my couch by two forty five at home.
Speaker 1: That's really.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Oh see, I would have wait if I knew I was getting back there. I was on the we are on the ground at the winery.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: We ended up leaving. I was here at nine to fifteen and I called Paul. He said, you can go at one o'clock. I said too late. He said I can get you if you take off at Crown at ten thirty. I was like, that's in forty minutes. He was like, you can. You can switch the bitch. So I drove from here home for fifteen minutes. I called Clint. He was on the way and I said, don't go home. He's cast still at my house. I said, come to my house. So, because he was already nicely dressed, I did a ten minute turnaround change. I left and went straight to Crown and then but you said you were out. That's why we tried to get an earlier one. And so then we took off at ten thirty. We landed at ten fifty eleven o'clock. We had our first little prosecco in the sun. These guys rolled in at what twelve.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Jonzo Estate for hosting the Nova team.
Speaker 5: It is beautifully and beautiful.
Speaker 1: I heard the lamb was off the chair.
Speaker 5: And the cheese. It's not the rata but stretching it was.
Speaker 2: It was all really and then we took off again at they were there twelve. We took off two two thirty years, fifteen minutes home and bang.
Speaker 1: Home, chop a wait or to go and come back.
Speaker 2: I had two jobs in between.
Speaker 6: When came back, Oh, I did it.
Speaker 2: And then there were spare seats, so I run through. So I had two spare seats on the helicopter, but there was Jazz, Moby and Brody, and I said, there's two seats. You guys have to sort it out yourselves. I don't want anything to do with it. I'm happy for no one to come, but if you want to take it, you got two seats. Yeah, you guys need to sort out yourself.
Speaker 1: And so it was amongst our team to fight it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly, and Brodie goes, oh, we've sorted it where we're just gonna leave with you and not tell Moby. And there's two separate buses and we'll tell you more on the other bus.
Speaker 1: And I was like, that's no, no, that's a dog out.
Speaker 2: That's not sorting it. So I said, go and sort it out, and they did Rock Paper Seas and unfortunately Moby got knocked out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So then it was Jazz and Brody and we toddled off to the helicopter.
Speaker 4: Before we titled off, like we had to tell everyone that we were leaving early, and everyone's like, well, where are you going? Like we all came together, So I, me and Brody got to be like, are actually going back on the chopper And.
Speaker 6: Everyone's like well, so we said, were you big? Good boys?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, We're like yeah, we're dropping boys on the chopper. Big hugs everyone, So enjoy the bus there.
Speaker 2: So we walk over the helicopter and the pilot says, there's two more of you and I was like, yeah, there's two more seats and he said are you. At that point, the message hadn't got to him. There were two more people coming back, so he'd filled up with fuel and when the tank is full, you can't have as many people because it has to pick a weight. Yeah, so he was like, give me everyone's weight and more one person over. So then Brody and Jazz I was like, one of you has to do the walk of shame back to the bus.
Speaker 6: We have to drop one person. So Brody and I looked at each other.
Speaker 2: Trying to get the video. Paul's got the video.
Speaker 4: We looked at each other and we were like, okay, well it has to be rock paper scissors. But then we looked at each other and Brody said, or we could take the noble route. Neither of us go and we.
Speaker 6: Stand and so and we stand.
Speaker 2: It's like, that's pathetic. We show one of you might as well enjoy it.
Speaker 6: Said that, and Clint goes, what a waste? Someone do it? And someone calm. So we look at each other and said, okay, it's going down.
Speaker 1: It's not a best of three, just one round, just one round.
Speaker 2: Were going to do three. I was like, just do one. I want to go.
Speaker 1: I reckon. You would have went paper.
Speaker 4: No, they both went rock. First round, back boat went rock. Then the second one, I held on rock because that's my tactic. And he went paper and he won and won, and nothing was said. Nothing, just we just looked at each other and we knew. And then and then I had to start it work walk of shame that I have ever.
Speaker 2: It just was like this going to the parlot. What if I take my phone and I wall it out and leave my shoes.
Speaker 5: And he's like, no, is.
Speaker 6: There anything I can do?
Speaker 4: I can drop about eight hundred grams to a kid off to take off my shoes, my phone, myle.
Speaker 5: I'll do anything.
Speaker 6: I'll go over a quick poo, I'll drop some weight. He was like, no, you can't.
Speaker 1: So when you walked back, like, guys, I've decided I.
Speaker 2: Want to go with you on the back a mute on the helicopter, like, I do you feel?
Speaker 6: Band goes, So I to walk to walk back in.
Speaker 4: There's the outside area of ONZ with people having food and drinks on the little deck and they can see the helicopter. But then there's a little gate out to like the main guy to walk back in the little.
Speaker 6: Creaky gate, then walk back.
Speaker 4: Up to past the deck and then back into all of our colleagues who are like, I thought you said you're getting the helicopter helmet.
Speaker 2: I wish it was brody that I was really rooting for you to winweight.
Speaker 6: Did I just say I could get the.
Speaker 2: We ate too much?
Speaker 1: If that was me. I would have just hidden the bush to the bus left and then I would have gone over.
Speaker 2: Also, Belle from ben Bell and Lamb was driving her cool convertible and then he could have gone in that. But because he took too long, then he got kicked off the convertible.
Speaker 6: And the boss on the way back took two hours.
Speaker 2: It took sixteen minutes.
Speaker 7: And the acorn was broken.
Speaker 2: Oh public bus. Where did they rent that bus from? It had bells on it.
Speaker 6: Like there could have been some members of the public honor. I don't actually why two hours because the traffic coming back was it just was so slow.
Speaker 4: We we did get and the driver to pull in so we could get some drink for the way.
Speaker 6: Happy with that, he was fine about it. Yeah, they're good and fairness here it is.
Speaker 1: I forget that two hours on the way back.
Speaker 2: This is them doing rock paper scissors. No one loved it more than clean. Otherwise Macy's coming, I was like, she's slight shell fit. Just look at the negotiation over.
Speaker 7: Come on, it's got to be just one now. When Jazz came back in, I made him then go out and watch the helicopter leaving with me. And I've got some good video of that as well. However, I did not know that Brodie had to cut me out before the rock papers.
Speaker 2: You know, He goes, oh, I've just dogged he remember the receats on the helicopter, there's two only, So there's three of you and there's only two seats on the helicopter. I'm happy for whoever to take it, but you need to go and sort out and who's taking it. And then you went you. He came back over and yet sorted and I said, how are you sorting here? Well, there's two busses, so we're telling Moby we're getting on the other bus.
Speaker 5: Change and put it down to a game of chance. Only after you were called out.
Speaker 8: Like that's it, and even voluntarily when we were to get on the after maybe he had been eliminated, fell on his sword.
Speaker 5: I am very good at his paper rock, I must admit.
Speaker 2: That, but I think should have got the state.
Speaker 8: Readycissars paper rock making better. Right, let's it's there is a theory and I've actually studied the theory that if you have I believe it's ten turns, I will win that after ten paper.
Speaker 9: Rocks, paper rock, Okay, scissors, paper rock, paper rocks, paper rock scissors, paper rockiss, paper rock.
Speaker 5: We still eight to go.
Speaker 2: I'm exhausted.
Speaker 9: Scissors, paper rock scissors, paper rock scissors, paper rock scissors, paper rock scissors, paper rock scissors, paper rock scissors, paper rock, sciss, paper rock scissors, paper.
Speaker 5: Rock scissors, paper ross.
Speaker 1: Paper rock.
Speaker 6: We've done more than.
Speaker 1: Wins, and no.
Speaker 5: To you now. And because I.
Speaker 2: Was counting, how are you counting?
Speaker 5: You study peoples expenses, so you don't even care if you lose it.
Speaker 2: All right, now he's into the trust me.
Speaker 5: We used to play this at school.
Speaker 2: Cards. You shouldn't have got on alicopter. I should have been just no, so then I should have been so. Then we are so pissed off at him. Then we get there. Paul's got a van and I was like, you can come back to our house for a drink for everyone else whatever I was. I was like, I wanted to go to Noboo for a cocktail because it was my first day drinking. Jeez would have done that with me. Brodie goes, no, I've got to go back to the office, and I was like, I say, a loser. So we get in the van and then he texted he's at the casino on his own shouted no, and you and I jeers, we would have been there drinking already.
Speaker 6: Come the thing about it, you and I have been shredding on feb Fast.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, Brodie.
Speaker 8: I tried to walk past Crown, but unfortunately my natural magnet pulled to.
Speaker 1: Why didn't that the natural and magnet kick in when you got off the chopper?
Speaker 5: We couldn't go, I said, before.
Speaker 3: That dogged me too. I spoke on Friday A and I said, when you're heading back? So he had to go for dinner with the missus and he was at the cast by himself.
Speaker 1: What a loser. And I'm like, mate, swing past my place for a beer. He lives around the corner. Yeah, no worries. I'll reach out when I'm on the way.
Speaker 2: Nothing conditioned that we would have dropped you in and you would have had to deal with and stinky taxis you.
Speaker 6: Knew nickname dog dog doctor?
Speaker 2: More loyal than that?
Speaker 8: Can I say that when we both couldn't get on the chopper, I actually said, one.
Speaker 5: Don't we both go back to the bush? Did I not say that? You remember that? When Jazz and I both remember that chopper? I said why don't we both go on?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was like that same, why don't you just get on the helicopter? Should have taken.
Speaker 1: Jazz overseas at the beg to get on choppers.
Speaker 5: That's William Wallace ESQ. Okay.
Speaker 2: Then he didn't say a word. He was like, I'm mute the whole time on the helicopter. And I was like, are you scared or do you feel bad? Or are you drunk? I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: There's a reom mixed bag of it, to be honest.
Speaker 2: We're chatting away on the microphones and I was like, you all right?
Speaker 5: Ronnie was like I was just taking the sights.
Speaker 4: But Brody wanted to continue drinking with everyone from work when everyone got back. But obviously he got back an er in forty minutes before all the rats.
Speaker 3: So I worked, didn't you work the tables at the cow?
Speaker 8: I came back because I went and got to as I went to walk in the office because I walked back from Crown. I came here and Peter Charlt and the CEO were still here, and I'd grabbed two beers just to sit.
Speaker 5: By myself in the office and work.
Speaker 8: I was like, hi, Pete I'm holding the hand, and I was looking up stuff going forward and like looking up lots of different stuff.
Speaker 5: And I was sitting there having the greatest time in my life. Put some music on the background. What were you looking at places that we're going to go away to?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: That's on, we've got a work trip.
Speaker 5: Are we getting a chuck?
Speaker 1: TNS? Where are we going? Ts? Dodgy?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: So then I was I was sitting there with my two v's and yeah, there was still a board meeting with all the tops exactly.
Speaker 1: They come in and see you, nor grab.
Speaker 2: Do you get back? I came on a helicopter. Everyone else on the but.
Speaker 3: But I didn't come straight here because I was my casino problem was calling me in.
Speaker 6: Were they still here and everyone else got back?
Speaker 1: No, they left because I saw footage of you after.
Speaker 2: I facetimed Sarah when we got there, and it was just asked and she was like, I don't know about you guys flying together. What if something goes wrong? And I said, don't worry. Chase isn't he He'll hold the foot All right, we must go.
Speaker 6: What footage did you see to get your water bottle?
Speaker 4: Back?
Speaker 5: Water bottle, it's beIN returned.
Speaker 2: Who had you want?
Speaker 5: Someone fefted my water bottle?
Speaker 1: Who match with the jacker? All right, well, are well tomorrow Bye