Speaker 1: We got get you the morning every day Adelaides.
Speaker 2: Headline for you.
Speaker 3: Science confirms women need more sleep because their brains work harder.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's so many different levels to this.
Speaker 2: Is it there?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 3: According to sleep researchers, women's brains are more complex and multitask more frequently than men's, requiring and average twenty minutes extra sleep per night to recover. Except we are more likely to suffer from sleep deprivation because forty seven percent of women report getting less than seven hours per night, often due to stress, caregiving duties, hormonal changes, and work life imbalance. Let me ask you a question, Andrew, when you go to sleep, right, you go to bed at night, what's your brain doing time? I'm so tired and no night wow? Or are you thinking about all the things you have to do the next day? Or you know when you were in year three and you made a mistake in a spelling test and mister Bandit said to you, you will never make it in the mass world because you're an idiot.
Speaker 1: You mister Bandit, it's your teacher, Blue's dad.
Speaker 2: I grew up in Hobart, mate.
Speaker 5: Right now, I can I think I can pretty much turn my brain off and I just know sometimes I have dreams about me sleeping. What do you mean like I'm watching myself sleep. That's pretty basic stuff. Are you trying to tell me, Jades? That women's brains are much more complicated, with much deeper and intrinsic thoughts than men's.
Speaker 3: That is exactly because we use regions of the brain simultaneously, especially for problem solving and emotional regulation, and we process information up all. The women's brains process information up to five times faster than men's in certain cognitive tasks. Can you believe that using less neural effort to complete complex decisions?
Speaker 2: No one's surprised about that.
Speaker 1: God's you were saying.
Speaker 5: Two things, Joe's A request came in from Will Goodings to play this song for the massive Jesse jfamp, but also Pasik Guru when it comes to all things smart and money, do you know what Yah's budget?
Speaker 3: So we have to pull in the big resources from Channel seven and five double a Will Goodings. I was watching you on the news last night talking about the budget, and I thought, how's that man restraining himself?
Speaker 2: This is his wheelhouse, this is his bread and butter.
Speaker 6: Chapping at the bit I burst into the studio this morning and for the Jesse Jay as well.
Speaker 1: Obviously you just you're my perfect morning, all right.
Speaker 3: What I can glean from the budget as a simpleton is that it was all about law and order, and it was all about also the state debt which is huge.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the state that's huge and getting bigger, assuming out a little bit. It's interesting because this is usually the goodies budget because it's the one that comes before the state election, which is in March next year.
Speaker 6: Here, no goodies. It was pretty lame when it came to stuff for people in the budget. There was a little bit for people on buses and commuters students that get a twenty eight day metro card. It drops from twenty eight bucks to ten bucks, which is pretty good. Yes, but that's your headliner. So there's not a lot in the way of cost of living family. You mentioned police. There's this weird little other thing about the budget this year. The Treasurer is also the police minister.
Speaker 1: Funny. The police got a really good deal.
Speaker 7: So that's great. A real pat on the back for the police ministry getting what he wanted in the budget this time around. Debt massive forty eight point five billion dollars. That is particularly concerning the state government. Will say though that's for two main reasons. Drought in the North they had dip into the credit card to pay for that. The other thing was whaler which in the absence of taxpayers money, was a really potentially devastating situation there. So that's what they say. That's why there's just not a lot in it for us to talk about. But in housing, if you're in the market looking for a house, you probably have to wait ten years, but there are there is money in there to build a heap more new houses as well.
Speaker 3: So that's state six point seven two million dollars per day, which is approximately Will Gooding salary.
Speaker 5: Are you prepared to not get paid for a few weeks here?
Speaker 7: Well, the ultimate sacrifice if someone's got to do it.
Speaker 5: Here first, Will Goodings is going to brings out Australia the time.
Speaker 1: Where did you get that number from? I need to double check that one. I don't remember it looking like that.
Speaker 2: It would have been in the advertising when.
Speaker 1: You can negotiate for me ANDEMA If that's the case.
Speaker 3: Oh dear, all right, thank you so much for breaking that down for us. Will Goodings, you can go back upstairs and be smart again.
Speaker 8: Thanks.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about mums being pregnant, having babies, and combining the workforce, all of the above, please. So I read a quote the other day and it was basically, women these days are under more pressure than ever because we're expected to work like we don't have children, but parent like we don't have to work.
Speaker 1: That's hard.
Speaker 2: I'm going to let that sink in.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you need me to say it slow?
Speaker 5: Mentally? It's hard for me to embrace that. Physically impossible.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: And this has all come to light because Jacinda Adirn, who was the Prime Minister of New Zealand.
Speaker 2: Can you remember in her thirties? What's more, what were you doing in your thirties?
Speaker 5: I know your business? I was thinking just not up there, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: So she was she sat down with Oprah. Incredibly, she was one of the few women in the world to ever give birth to a child while she was in the role of Prime minister.
Speaker 4: You know, I was at that time only the second leader in the world to give birth an office, and so I found a certain amount of pressure to make sure that no one could question that it appeared my ability to do the job, because what would that then say to anyone else, you know, another leader, another.
Speaker 2: Policy that I can do this no matter what. Yeah, so hide the morning sickness.
Speaker 4: Make it look like it is entirely possible to do all of those things, and with the right support you can.
Speaker 1: But it does require support.
Speaker 3: Wow, And it sees I guess that is everyday women on steroids, isn't it every day women trying to get shit done, all the while getting pregnant, giving birth and being a.
Speaker 2: Mother and juggling all the bulls.
Speaker 3: And then I saw also in my feet this incredible woman in the States who was pregnant. She was I think she was two days over her due date, and she was in doing the morning news, sitting on a news desk, delivering the morning bulletin, when her waters broke for goodness sake, and she pushed through.
Speaker 2: Have a listen, we do have some breaking news this morning.
Speaker 9: Literally Olivia's water has broke and she is anchoring the news now an.
Speaker 1: Active labor, early labor, early libra. We've been doing the.
Speaker 9: Contract she's now, you know, timing her contract question two minutes.
Speaker 2: Apart, No, well, there was one, but it's been a few minutes since then, so we're still in good she.
Speaker 5: Oh my very goodness, I have my best It's hard to get the words out left alone, and I'm trying to give birth at the same time.
Speaker 2: That is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: And I don't know whether to applaud it or just go, oh my god. We are expected to push on through everything. You're expected to run a country even though you're having a baby, and you're expected to deliver the news for goodness sake, when your waters all over the.
Speaker 1: Floor, Ladies, push on and push out.
Speaker 3: I need to know.
Speaker 1: I need to know now.
Speaker 2: I need to know.
Speaker 9: I need to know.
Speaker 1: I need to know what's in the news today.
Speaker 2: Just what you need to know?
Speaker 5: What you need to know with Jody and had First off, can we talk about cricket enthusiast Donald Trump?
Speaker 7: Your people cheer on some of the world's greatest cricket players from suit Chin tend.
Speaker 1: Old curls two yr old to me, look it up to my veins.
Speaker 2: Jake, it's nearly three years you've been playing that audio. Now you can't get enough, can you?
Speaker 1: That's sweet? Sweet nectar?
Speaker 2: Okay, can I get on with the story now?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 1: Please? All right?
Speaker 3: So is there a better feud than two people who used to be besties. So they know all all of each other's secrets and then they have a fight and then publicly they're like, oh, well, here's his dirty laundry, and here's his dirty.
Speaker 1: Laundry, and he gets super catty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it has between billionaire Elon Musk and President Trump. So basically Musk has taken to Twitter or x now, which is obviously the social platform that he owns, and he wrote, Trump is in the Epstein files.
Speaker 2: That's bad and we all know what Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: Epstein got up to, didn't we without spelling it out, And he said that is the real reason they have not been made public. So Epstein has passed away, but they still won't make the files public that went the court documents, and then minutes later he followed up with mark.
Speaker 2: This post for the future. The truth will come out.
Speaker 10: Ool.
Speaker 1: Wow, So what isn't it?
Speaker 3: So now there are obviously calls for Trump, who was elected back in November, he said I've got no problem releasing files relating to Epstein, and everyone's like, well, do it, then do it?
Speaker 1: They mate, do it. Put your money where your mouth is.
Speaker 2: Go on idea.
Speaker 3: But other power people who've been associated with Epstein include Prince Andrew and of course former President Clinton as well.
Speaker 2: So maybe at double J. Trump's name to that list.
Speaker 1: Watch the space. If anything, it's a great way to plug your own social media company.
Speaker 2: That's true. Cynical of you, but true.
Speaker 1: All right, let's talk about Megan Michael. She's gone by.
Speaker 2: Can we just listen to this?
Speaker 1: They're not fluid enough.
Speaker 3: Megan Michael and Prince Harry have posted a twerking hospital video to celebrate their daughter, Lilybet's fourth birthday. But here's the thing, talk about conspiracy theories. Everyone's coming out going that's not real. And she's wearing a moon bump moonmam, was a moon?
Speaker 11: A moon?
Speaker 3: But I'm so glad you asked because I had to google it. It's a fake pregnant belly, a silicone pregnant belly.
Speaker 2: If you will. There's a whole website where you can purchase a moon bump if you want to.
Speaker 1: Why would you need a fake one?
Speaker 10: Though?
Speaker 2: I don't know, mate. If you're in a movie, yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh okay. At least it's a niche market, though, isn't it. If you're on TV bump companies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're in the theater. But apart from that, no real reason to pretend you're pregnant.
Speaker 5: Are you suggesting jokes that some people out there think this is disingenuous and she's doing it for clout for attention.
Speaker 1: No, Meghan Markle, I don't know wanting attention people, surely not.
Speaker 3: People are saying that her bump is too high or it's in the wrong shape to be real and to dance that way nine months pregnant and she was either superhuman or not pregnant at all.
Speaker 1: Come on, gosh, remember she had them.
Speaker 5: When we spoke about it last week, her and her friend in the podcast had the most obnoxious conversation of all time. Yeah, well, no listening, listing off all these things that they hadn't done, and they finished it with this yet yet?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So what we twenty four hours after this Megan Marchael video and she's sitting with Prince Harry going do people like me yet? It seems like they don't like me? And then the response, yeah, it's ongoing. Okay, I don't know, it's ongoing.
Speaker 2: I don't It makes me feel uncomfortable how people were laying into it. I don't like it. I don't like women turning on other women. It's awful. But at the same time, she makes it really hard to like her sometimes.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's almost it almost feels like she's so carefully curating her life to be likable that it makes it unlikable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, one hundred percent. I agree with what you're saying. Jodioti doesn't hate Meghan Markle yet.
Speaker 2: The rules are simple to hear.
Speaker 11: Six songs are from the same they can selected.
Speaker 1: Their song has the place If I let it go, that song is gone.
Speaker 2: Now let's get into the bang. Is that are ready to battle?
Speaker 5: Fox Ah?
Speaker 1: Good on you produce and I appreciate that.
Speaker 5: So it is eight apiece in this beautiful little battle that we call Battle of the Bangs where you get the chance to choose some music.
Speaker 2: Isn't it My gosh?
Speaker 1: Are you looking me like that? You're so aggressive? It's fun. That'd be fun.
Speaker 2: Don't be so sensitive.
Speaker 3: Firstly, all right, okay, random generator, tell us what you were doing the ship.
Speaker 1: Two thousand and eight. Oh okay, good year for chos solid all right, So here's the deal. Six songs first, one in best dress. You don't even have to be dressed. You ready to go? Jokes, here's the first one. What do we got?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: This takes me back to two thousand and eight in terms of their lyrics.
Speaker 2: You just stop pulling your shirt up and rubbing your stomach. Then that's so weird.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to getting the theme, Joe.
Speaker 2: Okay, mate, we don't get creep, is all I would say?
Speaker 1: Well, too late, No, it's no for me. A classic, all right? Next one solid, Yeah, it's probably no for me as well.
Speaker 2: Give you a second.
Speaker 3: Do you like it?
Speaker 1: It's good it?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 5: So that is Rihanna disturb your Yeah, cool, Jody, you have selected. Now I've got four songs to choose from.
Speaker 1: Next one.
Speaker 2: Just the closest I've ever come, just swearing.
Speaker 1: This is like your if you still had myspaces, would be your theme song, right.
Speaker 2: My funeral song for goodness sake.
Speaker 7: Out.
Speaker 5: So we've got a flow rider Hello, yep versus Rihanna Disturbia.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, what was lest?
Speaker 9: Two?
Speaker 5: Very different songs? Very different songs? All right, Ja's ready? This is what I probably could have gone to Jersey you excus.
Speaker 1: Good song. I wouldn't have won, not I'm sure he.
Speaker 2: Sings it and have we got It's the last good nights I never heard of. And it was the last life for them too, because they went on to do not much else the.
Speaker 1: Last time they were relevant. All right, there we go. Good we're doing on j C. Damn it.
Speaker 12: And the last one. I'm happy with my selection. I'm and I think you're happy with my selection. But just the recap.
Speaker 1: So I went with this and you, Jody my friend, went with this initial thoughts, my feeling song.
Speaker 2: It's just not my all time. Did you choose that to hurt myself.
Speaker 1: A little bit? Yes?
Speaker 2: Well done, it is so hurt yep.
Speaker 5: Okay, good stuff, Jody Hazy, please get voting right now. It is currently eight apiece. What a beautiful little contest.
Speaker 3: This is a beautiful contest because you were leading, and you know you were leading. What do you in this week?
Speaker 1: This week? Yeah, it's nice. Actually I haven't even voted yet.
Speaker 2: Oh you didn't vote yourself.
Speaker 1: It's the time ever I haven't voted myself.
Speaker 5: Do Yeah, Just to take a little trip down memory lane, do you remember there was one time where I won by a single vote, and then you revealed that you and your husband forgot to vote that week.
Speaker 2: Yes, that was very devastating, because it was extremely devastating.
Speaker 3: So I think I'm in a bit of trouble because you have chosen my favorite song of all time. That's just my funeral song. Is the coffins going down? This is what I want to be played one?
Speaker 5: So this week's selections from two thousand and eight, So I went with Jody's go to say she is.
Speaker 1: Getting lower down in the casket. You lower it down the casket. So that's my song. This song that you've gotten, it's a good tune, Joe tune. But is it good enough? That is the question?
Speaker 2: All right, all right, producer Molly, here we.
Speaker 8: Go, Czy.
Speaker 3: You didn't need to vote because you won sixty nine percent.
Speaker 2: Very apt figure for that song too, Isn't it makes sense?
Speaker 5: Makes sense? It feels like it was written in the stars to take us to nine eight. It's Thai contest, that wasn't it? Yeah, this week's winning song for Battle of the Bag is a flow rider and t pain.
Speaker 1: What a combination too. By the way, lo on an over nine one night.
Speaker 2: You like the sage I do get around it.
Speaker 1: Jode's dreams can be very very confusing.
Speaker 2: The days and there can be but scientists have a think about this.
Speaker 3: Have developed a headset that can record and replay your dreams. Yeah, that's right, have a think about that, folks. Would you want to see your dreams back in real time? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sometimes you wake up and you're like, I E a bit embarrassed by that dream.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So it uses AI and brain imaging.
Speaker 3: The device decodes brain activity during sleep to reconstruct dream visuals. So it's still in the very early stages at the moment, but it opens up that fascinating possibility for neuroscience and dream research.
Speaker 2: Do you have a recurring dream that you have, Doll.
Speaker 5: Yes, So I've spoken to about this a couple of times. So I have this dream that I'm in a really important running race, and all of a sudden, I'm like, here we go. Oh I can't run. Oh I really a struggle at running, right, It's yeah, it's like something's holding me back.
Speaker 3: So how important are we talking New York Marathon? Are we talking the one hundred meters at the Olympics.
Speaker 1: I just know that whatever it is is a crowd there, right, and it's an important running race. You're like, here we go.
Speaker 5: I'm feeling good. You're like, oh my gosh, my legs don't work properly. What's happening? Why am I so restricted?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And you have told me about this off air, and I thought, you know what, we need to decode this just you know this. This isn't in play yet, the replay dreams yet, the decoding video isn't in service just yet.
Speaker 2: But you know what it is.
Speaker 1: Chat Gptoh, chat jfpt's got an answer for everything.
Speaker 3: Oh, I thought i'd punch it in and find out exactly what you're I can't run in my dreams means you ready for this.
Speaker 11: Dreams where you're unable to run properly during a race often symbolize feelings of anxiety, self doubt, or a sense of underperforming in your waking life. It's about a fear of failure or inadequacy, and about not living up to experts. On this occasion, Hazy, your dream is your reality. You are useless at most tasks, and everyone around you feels disappointed.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's thank you. Chat JPET teaming up with Jody on that one.
Speaker 2: Oh dear, that's not great?
Speaker 1: Is that okay?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: This is interesting? What's your standard dream that you're a little bit confused about that.
Speaker 3: Well, I have this dream probably I reckon once maybe twice a week, and I don't understand it. But every single time, I'm in different situations or different states, and I'm trying to get to the airport to catch a plane to get home because I have something important that I have to do.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's basically missing planes.
Speaker 5: Right, Well, let's punch that into chat Jpeta. See what the great man comes up with.
Speaker 1: Jody.
Speaker 11: Dreams about missing flights can be unsettling, represent stress and overwhelm or unprepared. They might arise during periods of high stress, tight deadlines, or significant life changes.
Speaker 1: Oh my very goodness you again.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm all right.
Speaker 3: Normally six to nine that happens, yea, periods periods of high stress.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: You have mentioned six to nine chat chapt Is there a way that we can make sure that Jody would avoid feeling unprepared and having these dreams in the future.
Speaker 11: Jordy, perhaps you would stop having these dreams if you were more organized. You can start by turning up to work on time and maybe try to listen during meetings.
Speaker 5: Aggressive but fair from chat Jptday Friday.
Speaker 1: Friday, Jodes.
Speaker 5: You know me, and you know that I can't get out of bed on the morning of Friday unless reach out to the great Man Ryan Fizzy Fitzgerald.
Speaker 2: So true me, none of us can. Adelaide can't.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Fitzy, Welcome, Welcome, Happy Friday. Going into a long weekend, very exciting.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what's exciting. What about tonight? Then Adelaide Cross taking on Bridson, mine's biggest test of the year.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'll be there. I thought I was going to be an r forward flank. Didn't get picnics. She's left me out. But I will be there tonight, freezing cold like the weather's.
Speaker 10: Yeah, this is horrible, but this is what it's all about. We've got to win these games.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what do you do fatigue when you're going to be out there battling all the elements?
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the West, out in the Western stand.
Speaker 9: I used to love well when I went to the Crows. I used to love doing the warm up with the team out in the oval and then that amazing moment that you get when everyone goes to their positions and I have to jump on the exercise.
Speaker 8: Box to keep myself warm.
Speaker 10: Good luck, good luck, and then three quarters later, I'm easy.
Speaker 2: I'm still here, mat Fitty.
Speaker 3: All week we've been talking about mobile phones and how they are as addictive as both alcohol and cigarettes, and you know you shouldn't be on them when your kids are doing activities in front of you, But my god, it's tempting, very tempting.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Nadi, I agree.
Speaker 9: I find myself half an hour in scrolling and then you get so down on yourself.
Speaker 1: I actually, how's this?
Speaker 9: When I was at South Adelaide my career AFL career was over, I went back to South Atlaida. I was recovering from a knee reconstruction I had about I was about five six weeks away from playing again, and I had an interview. I had to go in and go and see the coach, Robert Pyman, down at the Panthers right, and I was sitting out. I remember I was in the car park in my car and I looked at the time and it was like four fifty eight. I had a meeting with him at five before training that night, and I think we were just talking about my plan, the plan of coming back into the forward line and all this kind of stuff.
Speaker 8: Sitting there and I'm not joking. At four fifty nine, one minute.
Speaker 9: Before I was supposed to go in for this meeting, I get a phone call on my phone and it was Ender Male Production company saying to me, we're just ringing to inform you that we would like you to.
Speaker 8: Go into the Big Brother House.
Speaker 10: And I my heart skipped a beat and I was like, oh my gosh, Like I didn't expect this because I hadn't heard from him from about it for about a month, so I didn't think I was in.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so I'm sitting in the car and then they had to run through.
Speaker 10: All the details, oh no, of what I had to do and who I could bring up to the Gold Coast with me.
Speaker 9: I was on the phone for twenty five minutes and looked at the time, and I missed out on the meeting with Robert Pyman. He then had training at five thirty, so five o'clock was my meeting. Training was at five point thirty. The look that I got from him for missing out on the meeting and let alone training and then I had to go in and I had to tell him that I was given up football to go.
Speaker 8: And pursue some stupid reality show do you know what?
Speaker 1: Do you know what, Fitzy, I bet you regret it as well. You shouldn't have taken that call and you should have pursued your careers out there, lay mate? What are you going? What are you doing?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 8: I still wanted to keep getting injured and put my body through. How I should have continued with my footage crew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that big brother thing didn't lead to anything else.
Speaker 8: No, I'm watching it. No one was watching it, stupid.
Speaker 1: I'm wearing an MLS T shirt right now.
Speaker 10: You've been our ambassador for years.
Speaker 8: You're the biggest loser going around, brother.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 2: Well, folk, all we're taking.
Speaker 8: This would be a great phoneer for you guys.
Speaker 9: You should get people to see what they have missed out on whilst being on a phone call. I'd love to know if someone's missed out on the birth of their child because they were on a work call or something.
Speaker 8: That hasn't happened to me. But I missed out on the conception of my child, unfortunately because I was on the phone.
Speaker 2: The great worrying was it was a one eight hundreds.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 8: Yeah, my wife told me you weren't even there for it. You're on the phone to work.
Speaker 1: I completely missed out. How is young Pablo? By the way, so much for.
Speaker 2: Your time and all. The best tonight for your crow is just try and keep it together at the ground.
Speaker 5: Go crom our boy Ryan Fitzy Fitzguial made some interesting points a few minutes ago in regards to mobile phone use.
Speaker 3: Well, we've been talking about this all week and how addictive your mobile phones can be. In fact, study has shown that they are as addictive as both nicotines, so smoking and also alcohol. It's wired to trigger off the same sort of dopamine hit that you get from those other two things.
Speaker 2: Isn't that incredible?
Speaker 3: And we've just had discussions about how sometimes when you're at your kids' activities, it's very tempting to jump on your phone even though you know you shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Kids swimming for.
Speaker 5: Example, Yes, yes, I don't want to miss them potentially drowning. Now it's probably the big thing as well, It is a big thing in the learning stage. Is fitz you missed a very very important meeting South Adelade because he was getting phone called.
Speaker 2: That big brother about the Big Brother House.
Speaker 1: So good reason to be on the phone, but still Yep.
Speaker 2: The lure of the phone is a real thing.
Speaker 3: And I remember once being at a dance competition for my twelve year old summer and they're long.
Speaker 2: Any dance mum will tell you they're not sure.
Speaker 5: They drag and look, you can be forgiving, forgiven, rather for thinking. I just I'm a little bit interested as to what's happening on Instagram right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well from that look for me in the audience, it wasn't so much Instagram. But I remember vividly that the Ola thirty six's were in the final game of their series, in the NVAL.
Speaker 1: Final, oh against Melbourne United.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I might or maybe or may not have had the phone in my lab watching game three or whatever it was game five, can't remember any who. Afterwards, she said, oh, Mom, did you see my contemporary? And I was like, yes, yes I did, Darling, you did very well and she said, I fell out of my arabesque and uh huh, I know, I did.
Speaker 8: I did.
Speaker 2: I did pick up when you didn't quite know that manute.
Speaker 5: She was, yes, you go, yes, yes I do remember Jerome Randall missing that shot. Yes, the arabesque, Yeah, can happen.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty fourten, What did you miss because you were on your phone?
Speaker 2: Let's do this.
Speaker 1: Their wild little distraction devices, aren't they.
Speaker 2: I know they're horrendous.
Speaker 1: Give us a call, Aphrograph's best caller.
Speaker 5: We've got some Thunderbirds Tickets to see Girls Take On the Giants thirteen twenty four ten. What did you miss because you were on your phone? I think we're all guilty of it. It's some stage in our lives.