Speaker 1: He had a vid of girth on him. Sorry, he's tall. He was bigger than me as well.
Speaker 2: He was he was wide, he was big.
Speaker 1: He's a big dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I probably shouldn't say.
Speaker 1: He had a game.
Speaker 2: Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 1: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more. Good morning, Anna, where's your head hat?
Speaker 2: Where's the head hat? My head is up with the clouds. I have a bit of a cold. I think I said last week that I haven't gotten sick in like nine months, and I think I've jinxed to myself.
Speaker 1: Because I did say that.
Speaker 2: I woke up this morning with razor blades when I swallowed. So I think I'm getting a bit of either shrep throat or tons of lightis. But I mean, I feel like I'm just one of many, because I feel like everyone's stick at the moment.
Speaker 1: You got strap saws.
Speaker 2: I do have strap cells numb that throat up, but I have I feel like strap cels don't really do much. Like they numb you for a little bit, but it just progressively still gets worse. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Do you drink heaps of water?
Speaker 2: Keep I'm trying to glass.
Speaker 1: I poured that ages ago and it's still full.
Speaker 2: But it's like the headache, like the head cold vibes of just like are you monitoring my water?
Speaker 1: Drinking water? Okay, let me drink some water.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give you the mic.
Speaker 1: Okay, well where's my head? Anna? You do haven't complimented me, which I think is weird.
Speaker 2: Well, we've got a hat on. Don I personally love the haircut.
Speaker 1: I think it suits you.
Speaker 2: You've said to me for a while that you wanted to have a buzz cut, and now finally you've done it. What made you take that stepad Well, I have.
Speaker 1: Been saying that for ages. I've been like, look, I think that, like my hair like gets really long, and I think that my age, like maybe do I have the long hair? Light there? I was like, is it? I was like, maybe I try the buzz cut. See how that comes across. And I like it.
Speaker 2: I mean I think it looks great.
Speaker 1: When they were doing it, were you freaking out? Yeah? Like Tammy was like standing in front of like like where the mirror was and she was like, it looks like I was having like a like a Cristis. I was having like a mental breakdown. But the guy because he goes, how do you want your hair? Because okay, so I said it breakfast. I was like, oh, I'm going to go get a haircut before we go to the movies. And then Wolf was like, I need a haircut as well. And then I've been saying obviously to Tammy as well, that I want to shave my head. She why don't you shave your head? And I was like, probably not right now, and She's like, no, do it. Try it so you how it looks and then she jeered me up. And then Wolf I was like, I'll do it if Wolf does it, and he was like I'll do it if you do it. So like shook on it and then went by point and did it and bonding bonding. Yeah, we shaved her heads together. But look, I was having a bit of a bit of an existential Christ meant to be, yeah, mental breakdown. While it wasn't it.
Speaker 2: What I meant to be, meant to be, meant to break I was I.
Speaker 1: I've never heard that I was getting old? Is that a TikTok?
Speaker 2: Thing. Well, it's just like a short version. I mean we are Australian. I feel like Australians shorten everything.
Speaker 1: Well, stop commenting at how old we are as well.
Speaker 2: I know man, I were talking about this. We always on this podcast say that we're getting old or old and we've made a blanket rule.
Speaker 1: No more. And what I just said before with my age, now I need to shave my head. I can't have long hair.
Speaker 2: Do you know what? I think that you could go even shorter?
Speaker 1: Wow, I think as well I will. I just wanted to try and just try it.
Speaker 2: First and before you took the full step.
Speaker 1: Full step because at this length is the number three?
Speaker 2: Would you say? That's a four?
Speaker 1: So this could hopefully grow back in three months in time for the wedding. But we'll see, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: So maybe we'll do like a full buzz for the wedding.
Speaker 1: Maybe if I love it, Yeah, if I love it enough and it doesn't go back properly in time. The guy, like I said, he was like, don't do it. He was like, don't do it, don't do what, just don't shave it. Your hair's like amazing thick. He's like, I could do so much with this hair, and I was like, what plat it? Yeah, stupid star, so that he's like, don't do it. And then when he put the clippers in there, it got stuck and he had to take it out.
Speaker 2: And poor you man having such thick, long hair.
Speaker 1: Terrible blush's hair. But yeah, speaking of.
Speaker 2: Hair, I know I spoke about Did I speak on the podcast about being an Issembl airport and the amount of people having hair transplants?
Speaker 1: No, but I think that's pretty known that people go to turn.
Speaker 2: I'm sure spoke about this on the podcast.
Speaker 1: No, maybe maybe, I don't know if it was a conversation we had.
Speaker 2: Anyway, At Issembl Airport, I saw heaps of people who had just had hair transplants, and as Matt said, it's very normalized over there. But recently I've been seeing a lot of people in Australia, Melbourne specific who have recently had hair plants, and I kind of love it that we're normalizing this because like, why not, Like if you want to get one, and why not it's.
Speaker 1: Pretty I think it's as normal now as girls going and getting like boob jobs in that it's like, yeah, go get your hair transplant done. Hopefully. I feel like I will never need to get it done. I mean, who knows, might get so stressed out that my hair starts falling out, but I think naturally I should be Okay. Yeah, my hair is not going anywhere. My old man and his old man have their full heads of hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, apparently you get your hair from your guy gets their hair from the mom's dad.
Speaker 1: I don't know how he's had, supposedly, but hope I don't. My hair is good. I'm fine.
Speaker 2: I think that you should do a number two, go suter. That's my I did a recommendation.
Speaker 1: I reckon. If the beard wasn't there, it would be iffy. I think the beard makes it standable.
Speaker 2: Okay, standable, yeah, okay, tolerant, that's tolerable.
Speaker 1: What's your ech of the Weekenna?
Speaker 2: My ech of the week is that I got sick, which I already said, so just like finally got sick. Put my foot in it said I wasn't sick for nine months, even though I still technically haven't had a UTI touch would touch all the wood for me because I cannot mentally deal with another UTI. My turn on of the week, though, is that last week I went to Mildura, Yes, and it was amazing, like we had so much fun. We went up there. Michael's sister and her partner and their baby live up there and they ended up taking us to Mungo National Park, which is two hours outside of mill Dura.
Speaker 1: Is that closer to the inside of inside.
Speaker 2: Of Australia, so it's like the outback. I've never been to the outback of Australia before. I've like red dirt roads, zero phone reception, so no, but I would love to go.
Speaker 1: Have you No, I've never been. I'd love to go as well. I don't go to the outback, go to Ulu, but I just want to go randomly like you did.
Speaker 2: Like you wouldn't go like in the middle of nowhere, Well I wouldn't. Like if I wasn't with people, I wouldn't go out of my way to be in the middle of nowhere with no phone reception like I've seen. Yes, especially when we went out of Pham reception and we didn't see cars for like hours, like an hour and a half we hadn't seen a car, and I was like, this is a little bit you know down well, that's what I was thinking, and it was a dirt track road the whole way, so I was like, this is getting a bit sketchy. And there was a point when we got to the National Park we were going to like this lookout point, and this guy like waved us down and was like, oh, what way is it back to Mildura?
Speaker 1: And I was on the side of the road.
Speaker 2: He like flagged us down as we were driving past him. And then we were going like probably like sixty kilometers an hour and we both did like a U ten because we were like, Oh, I wonder what he wants. I personally would have kept driving. I wasn't taking the wheel.
Speaker 1: Horror movies in my life will creak enough of them to not pull over in the middle of well exactly.
Speaker 2: So this guy we pull over, and this guy goes, what way is it back to Mildura? And I'm thinking, surely he knows. Like this guy's in like a full truck. He looks like, you know, he lives in the outback. He looks like he would know his way around, and I'm like, no, not really, and he was. I was like, surely he knows the way. Maybe he's just checking that we're going back to Mildura. And the passenger in the seat next to him. I feel like the woman like I don't know, like I might, I have an extreme imagination. I'm aware of that, like I know I do. She was looking like straight in front, and I was trying to like look at her and like kind of like get her attention, and she was just like looking straight in front, and she looked a bit green in the face, like her complexion. And in that moment, I was like, this guy's pulled us over your next because he's being like brazen, like he's so overconfident because none of us have phone receptions. So even if that girl was to be like help, what are we going to do? Like what would you do if you're an hour and a half out of phone service? This girl just all sudden starts like saying help, Like what can you do?
Speaker 1: How big was a dude?
Speaker 2: It was in a pretty big car, don't I didn't see how tall he was, but he was in a big car.
Speaker 1: Do you think I could take him?
Speaker 2: I'm having deja vous with you saying this.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 2: Maybe he said this all, but I'm having full blown deja vou. Anyway, I was like freaked out. I was convinced that on our way home and it was getting like it was sunset by the time we were going home, I was convinced that he was going to try and like you know, wave us down on the way and then kill us all. But that didn't happen, and clearly my imagination is just a bit crazier.
Speaker 1: Than and hopefully that girl is okay.
Speaker 2: I did look up missing persons in Australia when I got into reception, just to make sure. No I couldn't find anything. So I was like a British family of reporters, like maybe they were just in a bit of an argument, and she was like pissed off with him. He was like overly joyful, and I was like, I'm suspicious of you anyway. That is suspicious, suspicious of like everyone and everything, Like I can't even walk down. We were walking down a road in Mildura and there was this guy like drugged out off of his head and I was like a cross the road across the road, like I'm so petrified of just everything.
Speaker 1: But that guy got in my face when he was like, oh my.
Speaker 2: God, I don't even think we've told the we had it okay, So Matt and I were walking down Chapel Street in Melbourne. If you know, you know, and there's this guy.
Speaker 1: Want to do. It wasn't nighttime, it was during the day. It was like it was like getting to dusk. It was like getting yeah dust, we had had lunch. We'd done something and had lunch.
Speaker 2: I think, and like Matt six ft five right.
Speaker 1: Yeah in three quarters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well whatever this guy was like he would have been about six foot eight. He was taller than me, and there's not a lot of people who were taller.
Speaker 1: He had a girth on him. Sorry, he's tall. He was bigger than me as well.
Speaker 2: He was he was wide, he was big.
Speaker 1: He was a big dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I probably shouldn't say had again.
Speaker 1: Girth is so related to penises, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It's so related to penises, and I can't see it now that he said that he had a bit of Yeah, he was a sizeable.
Speaker 1: Penises as well sizable. He was thick. This isn't a cock off. Let's just talk about this.
Speaker 2: Guy who tried to Anyway, this guy, I was looking down at my phone and that was walking straight ahead. I was like texting or something. And then you do you want to say it.
Speaker 1: He just like, I think, yeah, I was looking talking to you, and then I like.
Speaker 2: And I'm looking down at my phone on my face.
Speaker 1: He was like he's like, yeah, what fucking or something, and like fully got into my face.
Speaker 2: He got like one centimeter away from Matt's.
Speaker 1: Nows and I just sort of like to speak.
Speaker 2: He went like oh, and I was like and then I screamed.
Speaker 1: I was like, you ran and I just stood there and I was like what, mate, And like he just kept walking off his head and I was like what But you.
Speaker 2: Didn't even flip. That was a weird thing about you. Like mine, my instinct was like I screamed and I ran, and I was like, by Matt, he ran off, and.
Speaker 1: I just sort of stopped and looked back at him.
Speaker 2: You just had no reflex. You just didn't even do anything. And then because I think you didn't do anything, he just kept walking.
Speaker 1: He kept walking.
Speaker 2: He was like, fuck, okay, Matt, what is your inch of the week? Uh?
Speaker 1: Well, my ich of the week is? I was actually going to say one before, but I was like I can't. As a spoiler alert, I'm watching Gray's Anato me and very my favorite character has passed away, So I don't want to spoiler alert even though this happened like ten years ago.
Speaker 2: No, I was gonna say, is this like an old series, like people have gone through this ten years ago?
Speaker 1: Well, Marks alone died, Okay, Well anyone who knows that will know. Like I was really sad about that. He's my favorite character.
Speaker 2: That means nothing to me, but my other is Okay, I just ask a question before you go on. Would I like Gray's Anatomy?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Is it grays and atomy?
Speaker 1: It's Gray's Anatomy.
Speaker 2: Or grays like grays like you grays your knee.
Speaker 1: No, it's grays in the color because the gray. Yeah, the anatomy. Yeah, it's anatomy.
Speaker 2: Oh anatomy, Gray Anatomy, Gray's Anatomy anatomy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Okay, fuck imagine listening to this.
Speaker 2: Sorry guys, sorry, I did not get into that show obviously.
Speaker 1: So you think I would like it, you would like it. I think it is a very just it's Gray's Anatomy, so with an apostrophe, so like, So the main character is called Meredith Gray.
Speaker 2: I always thought Great would have been a guy.
Speaker 1: She's the I don't like her. People like her. She shits me. A lot of the characters that people like shit me.
Speaker 2: Is it as good as Vampire Diaries?
Speaker 1: Well, I've put Vampire Diaries on the backbone of for now nine seasons or eight seasons. There go, Yeah, I really like it.
Speaker 2: After your next stick.
Speaker 1: My next stick is everyone who goes on TikTok may have seen this raw dogging a flight. Oh my god, doesn't sound sexual. Yes, raw dogging.
Speaker 2: One isn't expecting the words raw dogging in this podcast, but sure.
Speaker 1: Well it means that you hop on a flight and for however long your flight is. It could be to Europe, it could be to from me this morning. I did it from the Gold Coast.
Speaker 2: You did it.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll get to that where you raw dog of flights. So you don't have any headphones, no music, no TV shows, no nothing. You just stare straight and if you're on an international flight or a flight that has a flight map, you just stare at the flight map the whole time. You don't drink water, you don't eat, You just fucking raw dog it the whole way. No chewing gum, no toilet.
Speaker 2: Breaks, no toilet breaks. Oh my god, that is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. On TikTok. Everything you did that, I said, let me have some fun. Let's see how far I can get.
Speaker 2: And how far did you get?
Speaker 1: Not far at all. I'm platinum now, so virgin I get Wi Fi in the air. So I was just train onto the Wi Fi was on TikTok straight away, and I was like, I think I got I got past takeoff like by like five minutes, and then I was like, noah, fuck it.
Speaker 2: I mean, look back in the day when people would take trains, cars, planes, they would be we're all dogging it because that's all they want to do. I guess coloring the coloring.
Speaker 1: You know, you have a book, maybe a.
Speaker 2: Crossword, so you're going out of your way to do nothing. Yeah, just use your imagination.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a dangerous place for you and me, so not raw dogging. It's not ideal, but it'd be easier if you had someone you were with. I feel just talk to them.
Speaker 2: That defeats the purposes. Aren't you meant to not talk?
Speaker 1: It's whatever rules you said yourself. I guess I think that could be a play on I.
Speaker 2: Mean, TikTok is a wild place. The fact that people were like, I'm not allowed to eat, I'm not allowed to go to the toilet. I'm busting, but I will hold in just so I can say, raw dog that flight, like it is a bit much.
Speaker 1: If you go to our Facebook group and let us know if you've tried to raw dog a flight and how long it was, I wonder, yeah, anyone that we know has done that.
Speaker 2: Maybe people are raw dogging without knowing. They're raw dogging without knowing the terminology. Okay, that's something I want to talk about, is the fact that Gypsy Rose is pregnant. I don't know if you're following her, but gosh, she is so entertaining.
Speaker 1: She is. I've said multiple times I want to get her on this podcast.
Speaker 2: I think I would love to get her on this podcast.
Speaker 1: Messaged her and she said yes, and then nothing came of it.
Speaker 2: She had just gone on an American one and I was like, hey, if you ever want to want to come on an Australian podcast, we would love to have you, and she was like, awesome, I'll let you know. I should follow us.
Speaker 1: I should probably follow up on that, like, I think I've flabberg asked her that you haven't. I think she's quite entertaining. I think her story is hilarious.
Speaker 2: I would love to watch her.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I don't think it's hilarious. I think it's interesting.
Speaker 2: It's not like you mean her post like jail experience. The way she is is like entertaining. I mean, she has had an insanely crazy life, and it's crazy because she's like living in the world for the first time, being able to do what she wants to do, and like.
Speaker 1: Making the most of it.
Speaker 2: It's wild scenes like it's like a train wreck. You want to like, you want to keep looking, you don't want to look away.
Speaker 1: So she's pregnant to not the original guy that she started dating when she came out. It's a new guy.
Speaker 2: So she married someone in prison called Ryan.
Speaker 1: They but that wasn't the one she went to prison with.
Speaker 2: No no, no no. So apparently before she was seeing Ryan in prison, she seeing this guy called Ken, and then Ken broke up with her. So then she married Ryan in prison and then got out of prison, and then Ken was like texting her stepmom being like, hey, just like checking in on her, and she's like, I still love him, but she's already married the other guy. I mean, I'm sure everyone's.
Speaker 1: Up to date with this, but fuck, and she's now pregnant to Ken or Ryan's kid.
Speaker 2: She's now pregnant to Ken's kid. But everyone's like, it's a bit of a close call. It's a bit of a close call. I could either imagine anyway.
Speaker 1: Well I can't. Yeah, I mean, it's what it is.
Speaker 2: It's exciting. Gipsy Rose, what do you think of the fact that she committed a crime. Essentially she's done her ten years in prison and now she's free and has become this almost celebrity or pop culture phenomenon of our generation.
Speaker 1: What do I think, Like, should she be one? Yeah? Yeah, I mean we live in twenty twenty four. People can get what you call celebrity status or followings from like anything these days. I mean, like we spoke about Huck two girl the other day. People were like, she shouldn't be anybody. But like it's the age of that sort of stuff happening.
Speaker 2: I mean, the people want what the people want.
Speaker 1: You and I we have followings. We went on a TV shows. Some people hate us for that. People hate like my fiance for stuff. That's like why she got a following. Like, I just hate that sort of shit like that's what people are interested in. You don't have to hate people for liking that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, but she committed a crime.
Speaker 1: A little bit different, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit different, Like I think, I think you're missing the part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that's that's a criminal act. I mean, geez, yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean it's like Chappelle Corby, right, she like went to jail in Bali and now she's like almost Australian celebrity. She's been on TV shows. I think she was on Sas. She was on the news the other day because she was in Paris and had a ring on her finger and everyone's like, oh my god, is she gay? Like we are coming into this new age where people who do commit a crime have the potential to become social media personalities after it if they get enough media coverage.
Speaker 1: Answer me this, have they done the time in prison that the judge set for them? Yes, so they've done the crime and then done the time, so the justice system they've become reformed citizens hopefully hopefully, you know, you'd hope. So yeah. So I mean that's one to think about as well. Look that's up to people. I mean, I'm not. That doesn't phaze me.
Speaker 2: I think it'll be interesting to see how the whole Gypsy Rose saga plays out, because I do feel like it's a bit of a saga like will she stay with Ken? Will she go back to Ryan? Will Ken leave her? Apparently there's a thing at the moment that everyone's coming to Gypsy Rose saying that Ken was on Grinder before when she in prison, So like, there's all of these crazy accusations. Apparently apparently two guys have proof of it.
Speaker 1: And we know that you can fuge and photoshop stuff on Grinder, so probably not. Who knows well?
Speaker 2: A Gypsy's response was classic gypsy and she responded saying, if you knew how he ate that, and then there was a little cat emoji. If you can put two and two together, yes, then you would not think that he was gay slash on Grinder anyway, But.
Speaker 1: She makes a good point, I mean, if he's doing it well, but I mean.
Speaker 2: She said that Ryan the d was fire, so I mean she has a tendency to really like her lover.
Speaker 1: She's a hyper That's good. That's what you want. That's what you want from your partner, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Like you want someone to say that d is fire.
Speaker 1: So for this week on screen time, I, like I said before, on the last episode or one before that, I've been watching How I Met Your Mother from the start, So I watched that as my little thing. Once my fiance falls asleep, I chuck that on and I watch it to fall asleep to myself. And I came across this episode and it's called The Naked Man, and it is about this.
Speaker 2: I don't know where you find this stuff, honestly, but continue.
Speaker 1: It's about this technique. So they talk about it in a way. When you go on a date with someone and they invite you back to their house, you do the naked Man, right, So, yeah, you're looking at me really confused. Yeah. You when they go in the other room, say they go to the toilet, go fix you a drink or do something. When they come back, you're just standing It's actually, when you say it like this, it sounds a little bit like a bit not right. But you're standing there naked. Okay. So before I go on, you're got cues. Don't do this if if it's not like you can't.
Speaker 2: Do this on like a first day like that. Actually a red hot.
Speaker 1: Well, if the if the conversations and the night going like pick up on cues like don't do this or do this if you're readimly just got to take a shot in the dark. That's the worst thing that happened. You get rejected.
Speaker 2: They like run out screaming like yeah, though it doesn't matter, it actually doesn't matter. Okay, I think it would be better if you told this story. But like in relationships like the naked better relationship.
Speaker 1: Well okay, well I was going to go that. I was going to explain that further. So, but that's how they say it on the thing. So I haven't done the Naked Man. I have you have yet? I was gonna say, Tammy's done the Naked Man to me multiple times, but she hasn't watched it. So she's done it to me, yes, a lot of times.
Speaker 2: And what's your response, Well, yeah, you go do it.
Speaker 1: You got to do you know, like quickly, quickly, there's a beautiful woman standing there naked that I'm in love with. I'm going to take my clothes office. I remember one time I caught the late flight in and I came in, and I went upstairs, and I came in and then she'd lit the whole room up with candles and we're sitting there and just looking hot as we love the naked Man. Well, what I was going to say was, let's get out where's your head at community, let's ask Sam on our Facebook page. We want you to try it and see if it works for you.
Speaker 2: Maybe we should all commit to doing the Naked Man.
Speaker 1: I might give it a go.
Speaker 2: I think you should, And I'm going to give it a go this week.
Speaker 1: And if you're single, and.
Speaker 2: By the time this comes out, we'll have already done it.
Speaker 1: Already done it. And if you're single, try it. But like, don't scare someone. If you're a guy, if you're a girl, well you have to read them, read the ring, do it respectfully, Like you have.
Speaker 2: To have already had sex at least twice, at least twice.
Speaker 1: Okay, so no first time. No, see how that's a little bit creepy.
Speaker 2: But that's the naked man.
Speaker 1: To me.
Speaker 2: After a second or third day, I would be like, oh hell.
Speaker 1: Your actual reaction, I'd be like.
Speaker 2: Eh, what are you doing? Put your clothes on your free Well, they.
Speaker 1: Go into the naked man so much on the thing and they say how do you stand as a.
Speaker 2: Guy, just stand or can you be like lying down?
Speaker 1: You could do this anyway.
Speaker 2: My version of the naked that do tell you? My version is like if Michael's in the bed like with his pajamas on or like the top or whatever, and then I walk into the room, that's the naked as a naked woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell me something that to me as well, that's the naked man. Yeah, that's a version of it. I think they in the show they say, like you walk into the room, but they're talking about how do you stand when they walk into the room.
Speaker 2: What do you mean by that?
Speaker 1: Well, like, so you're naked, you're very vulnerable, you're very open to it, just.
Speaker 2: Like walked towards them confidently.
Speaker 1: Well you'd have yeah, espec if they're walking in the room, how would you stand?
Speaker 2: You would rather I would be like lying down?
Speaker 1: Okay. On my side, you can do like the Superman post think.
Speaker 2: Thinking like maybe like hand on the hip, one hand up, Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Could do the whole Cogan one hand on the hip, yeah, double hand on it. That's pretty basic. Anna with legstro we just went from basic to like next label.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I'm engaging in this conversation, guys look over the shoulder. No oh yeah, maybe booty leaning against the wall. No, not leaning at all. No, Like I I was getting nick from you, but I think I got the ich more from myself.
Speaker 1: Doing those pass So yes, go to our Where's your head at Facebook page, everybody and let us know if you try the naked Man. I'll post a thread with the video to watch it as well excribing it, and we'll see what people do and see if they do it. And I was going to do it. I'm going to try it as well.
Speaker 2: We're all going to do it, and we'll all come back to the pod and discuss. Okay, Mat I have an unpopular opinion, yes, and that is that going to the movies on a date is boring as fuck.
Speaker 1: What do you mean for like a first date.
Speaker 2: Or any date. So Michael and I have only been on a movie date once in our whole relationship, and I just didn't love it. I don't know, like I feel like going to the movies. It's just not a fun thing to do. Like I don't mind watching a movie, like I would prefer to like go out to dinner, have a nice wine. I would prefer to go ice skating, go bowling. I want to talk to my partner. I want to engage with them.
Speaker 1: Do you know that Tammy and I go to a movie once a week?
Speaker 2: I know, but it's my unpopular opinion because I know that you love going.
Speaker 1: To the movie. Yeah, we do, So we go to a movies like literally nearly every week. We go pretty much every week to the movies to watch a new movie. But we go beforehand for like thirty minutes to an hour and have like a glass of wine or a beer and sit in the sit in like the the area, the area in chat and they keep going to the movies.
Speaker 2: Nice. So you've made it a bit more of like a social event.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're movie buffs. So we have like a list of movies that we want to watch that are coming out, and we love going to my I'm going to rebuttal that with No. I don't think they suck. I think they're They're literally backbone of our weekly thing. We talk about what movie we're going to go watch.
Speaker 2: I don't know, there's just something like going into a movie theater. You're in like a dark room.
Speaker 1: Like well, I for the first date with Tammy, we were meant to go watch a movie and then I remember I scrapped it and I was like, no, let's go bowling instead.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But when you're in a relationship with someone for a long time and movies are your thing, definitely go watch the movie. So I disagree with Youanna.
Speaker 2: I think I'm more of a TV show person than a movie person. Yeah you are, I definitely am. But anyway a lot. Give me a if I could watch a documentary at the movies?
Speaker 1: You can?
Speaker 2: Can you what movies?
Speaker 1: Any Really? No, you can't go on to the movies. Show random out stuff at the movies.
Speaker 2: Interesting when I go through there every week.
Speaker 1: Took the movie You'll see?
Speaker 2: Okay, Matt Well. Final segment of our show, and this is an exciting one because we are officially bringing back the hot line to Where's your Head At. We've missed the hot line we have and it's been highly requested by our audience.
Speaker 1: We see your messages, guys, We see him.
Speaker 2: And you guys love the hotlight and we loved hearing from you guys. So we're bringing it back and we have our very first hot line right now. Should we play it?
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: For privacy reasons, we have changed the voice on this message.
Speaker 3: I have been with my husband for ten years and married for three. From the start of our relationship, I've gotten along well with his parents. My own parents were certainly the nicest of people, and I don't have a relationship with what little family I have I left, so to be blessed with such the support of and kind couple of people has always meant a lot to me. Our homes are a short drive from each other, and we regularly meet up and host one another. Yesterday, my husband's parents came over to our home for dinner. This is something we've done hundreds of times before, and for the most part, nothing was different. Not long after they arrived, however, I began to notice my father in law was drinking heavier than he usually did. We always met up for dinners at the weekend, so it's never unusual to cut loose and drink a little, but my father in law was noticeably going through beers quicker than any of us. The rest of the evening passed well, and after we've eaten and plates were cleared away, my husband and mother in law started chatting in the kitchen. I went back into the living room to see my father in law sitting in a chair and staring into space. I was conscious he'd had a lot to drink, so ask casually if he was feeling okay. Looked at me with a serious expression, and in a low voice, said I need to talk to you in private. His tone made me nervous, and I went to sit opposite him. It was then that my father in law told me that he was in love with me and always had been. He told me he thought I was beautiful and wished we could beat together in another life. Finally, he begged me not to tell his wife or son, but said he.
Speaker 2: Needed me to know the truth.
Speaker 3: You can probably imagine, but I was absolutely stunned. If he hadn't looked or sounded the way he did, I probably had figured he was joking. But he just looked at me, and at this point my husband came into the room. I know I probably shouldn't have spoken up, but I barely said a word the rest of the night. After perhaps an hour more, my parents in law said they goodbyes. As they left, my father in law stared at me in a way he never had, and for the first time I truly felt uncomfortable in his presence. It's the next day now, and I have no idea what to do. I don't know if my father bother in law was just so drunk and perhaps upset by something else. Oh, he was completely serious. I don't know what to do here? Do I tell people? Say nothing and hope it never gets brought up again? Either way, I don't know how I'm going to be able to navigate future meetings with them. If you have any advice that would be a lifesaver.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what would you do if mister Staples.
Speaker 2: Don't don't even put don't even put it onto me, like it's too much like that whole situation is so icky. Yeah, it's actually disgusting.
Speaker 1: People come to us with the whole parents and partner sort of thing, don't they. They think that we don't want to talk to us about it.
Speaker 2: It's so interesting that these things actually happen. Like, it blows my mind when we get hotlines like this, because I'm just like, wow, that must be so uncomfortable for you.
Speaker 1: What direction she does? She tells her partner.
Speaker 2: If it was me, I would tell my partner, knowing in telling my partner it's going to break the partner's heart, because they're going to be like, what the fuck it's going to damage their relationship.
Speaker 1: But well, you can't sit on that, No, you.
Speaker 2: Can't sit on information like that.
Speaker 1: Feeling you and like you're gonna have to go to family events or if you try and get out of those family events that they have, it's going to be suspicious or not suspicious, but it's going to sort of be like, I know, from my point of view'll be like, well, why the fuck are you not coming? Like you don't want to see my family? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she has to tell the husband, I feel like, but it comes with so much consequence, But yeah, I feel like she shouldn't be put into a position where she has to be around him after that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's just say, for argument's sake, the dad was like blackout drunk and has no memory of that. Like she's saying he was pretty drunk. What happens if he's just blacked out?
Speaker 1: I mean that would sort of make it a little bit better then better to be around him if he doesn't remember, but you still remember, so sort of be awkward.
Speaker 2: And then also like drunk people's like were words can be like the truth, well just be.
Speaker 1: Awkward, wouldn't it? Just being around here?
Speaker 2: It's just so iky?
Speaker 1: That was ikey, Yeah, that's iky.
Speaker 2: It's also like, how's the relationship with the mother in law going to go from there? It ruins everything, ruins everything, It literally ruins everything, And it's really sad for this girl because obviously she has no relationship with her parents and so therefore like she's finally like, oh, I have like this extended family now that I can finally rely on. Yeah, like couldn't now rely on and that happens, Like that's so unfortunate.
Speaker 1: What I would do if I was her is I would tell as a dude, I would want to know, yeah, one hundred yeah, And I feel like that would be.
Speaker 2: Some people don't want to know the truth in life because they think like it's better to like live ignorantly.
Speaker 1: So you reckon that she should just hide it.
Speaker 2: No, no, absolutely know, but she needs to tell it. Didn't You used to say like ignorance.
Speaker 1: Is Where did I say that?
Speaker 2: You used to say that all the time. You're like ignorance is bluse Like I wouldn't want to know, Like it's something bad happen. I mean, ignorance technically would be bliss in this scenario, but like she now has to live with it, so it's no longer bliss.
Speaker 1: Well, she's married, so she shouldn't be able to keep the burden for herself. She has to carry.
Speaker 2: You know what, imagine being a dad. Let's just put ourselves in the dad. She's imagining the dad and having the audacity to try to step on your own.
Speaker 1: Son's like cuddies lunch.
Speaker 2: He stepping on his toes.
Speaker 1: Trying to steal his girl, girl dad puppy fuck it.
Speaker 2: Hell Okay, guys, we want to hear so many more of these. The hotlines that we get from you guys are serious, wild, serious gold and are wild. Keep them coming. If you know a crazy story, send us a voicemail on our Instagram page Where's your head at pod, or you can send us an email Matt. Until next time, stay safe, mm hmm