Speaker 1: And she's here in the studio with us this morning. Have you got the USBI? We got the USB, Caitlyn, do you know what USB is? There were some kids around me Caitlyn that were like, Mum, what's the USB?
Speaker 2: Why doesn't she drop it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you've got talkers through it. What does it look like? What do you got there?
Speaker 3: It's one of Doers key chain from her merch stand and it's got a small pink USB on it with both Troy and Doers signatures on it.
Speaker 1: The sioth sides.
Speaker 2: What was the moment like because I imagine you would have been screaming for it.
Speaker 1: Everyone around everyone was screaming for it.
Speaker 2: And she's handed it to you.
Speaker 1: And what did she say?
Speaker 3: She was just asking you can Aleika? I said, yes, Aleika, I camped for tonight show. I camp for a Monday night show as well.
Speaker 1: So how long had you sat out trying to make sure you're in the front row.
Speaker 3: For I got there about seven pm the night before the night before, Yes, six pm Monday show as well out so you could get right down the front for that moment.
Speaker 4: So she's handed you the USB and the key chain. What do you do after you? I assume you'd go straight home.
Speaker 1: You're going to miss the show.
Speaker 3: I put it in my friends zipped up back so I wouldn't look smart, so I wouldn't lose it. And then yeah, I went home, listened to it on my laptop and then put it on TikTok and it kind of went everywhere.
Speaker 1: So you've got the USB right? Well, other people were they excited for you with a jealous Yeah.
Speaker 3: I had my whole group of friends around me and they're like, I'm so glad it's you, Like very are you?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Could you believe that she gave it to you? Was your phone blowing up?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It kind of because you were on the big screen like you're everywhere all around that state. It was like that is the girl with the USB.
Speaker 4: Was there anything else in the USB?
Speaker 3: No, it was just the song.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, Can we should we try and work it in a computer and get.
Speaker 2: Those nerd experts that come to your nerds? Are they just called the nes for you geeks for you know.
Speaker 1: The speaks to you and there's the nerds.
Speaker 2: They can do some sort of well, I'm just thinking maybe it might have been old files that have been deleted.
Speaker 1: We get the nerve the nerds. Oh dear, no, I think that's an invasion of privacy.
Speaker 2: We won't get the nerds.
Speaker 1: Let's wag it in though, Can I pop it in this computer?
Speaker 4: I'd have been so nervous putting that in a computer, like accidentally deleting it that it's God.
Speaker 2: I hope my parents would be like, has it got a virus on it? Don't just plug it into.
Speaker 1: The home computer. You got your anti virol? Now?
Speaker 2: How how quick?
Speaker 1: You don't even know how this doing?
Speaker 4: Laurence putting it in her laptop which has never opened? Over there we go, it's in.
Speaker 2: Do you even know your passed with?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: This is on my computer USB drive?
Speaker 2: How quick did you when you got home? Did you plug it in and listen?
Speaker 3: Did it straight to I coincidentally bought a USB reader from my laptop earlier in the day as well.
Speaker 1: It's a it was a sign just on that day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a.
Speaker 1: Dually the stars cool?
Speaker 4: So you went to TikTok with it?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, TikTok and just give yourself a shout out? What's your handle? Do you want to do?
Speaker 1: You want to want to?
Speaker 3: Caitlyn underscore camp Well, Caitlyn underscore camera, how many?
Speaker 1: How many plays it got on your tiktop.
Speaker 3: It's just hit three hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: Good? All right. You had one job and it was to leak these songs.
Speaker 2: You've done your job.
Speaker 1: You've done your job. She's reached out since.
Speaker 3: Not to me, but she has posted on Twitter and stuff saying it's been successful and great. Good.
Speaker 1: You deserve next to her.
Speaker 2: Hey, do you want to