Speaker 1: Trigger warning. Some listeners may find this podcast distressing. This is a real story about a real person that is still unfolding in real time, and any leads or information from anybody out there may help the family either find the answers or the closure they're desperately searching for. Katie Walker, forty six, was last heard from over the phone on Friday, the twenty second of May twenty twenty six, although it was nine days later on June second, when her loved ones realized that was the last contact anyone would have with her. You see, Sydney hasn't been Katie's home for a while now, nor has Australia. Katie, who was born in Britain, found a passion in making jewelry and sustainability and the environment early on, and then spent years traveling while dividing her time between Australia and Asia, all while falling in love with an Australian man, who, around the time of her thirtieth birthday, she welcomed a daughter with, then two years later they had a son. It's been years now since Katie split from the Australian man, and although he later settled back in Sydney, which is where he's been raising their two now teenage children. Katie, who is described as a free spirit by her friends, continued traveling and settled in America for a while, where she remarried an American man with the dream Sadly, though, that marriage in America eventually ended, and earlier this year in February, Katie returned to Sydney to try and slowly reconnect with the family she'd gradually become quite distant from and have a fresh start, telling her close friend Justine, who was back in America, that she was remaining positive amongst all of this change. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think for Katie she was definitely had a big transition in her life. And with that, you know, it could be an ungroundedness or an uncertainty. We often, you know, all experience those seasons. I feel like, you know, she relocated to Sydney because she wanted to be closer to her children. You know, she was experiencing just kind of I would say, the usual like some stressors. She had been in Sydney not very long. She had lived in another country prior to that, so there was a lot of relocation stress. But in general she was a very optimistic.
Speaker 1: Person, although Katie may have lived in a different country to her children in recent years, she still spoke about them as a proudest achievements to friends, and they were also the driving force behind the ethical jewelry brand Believer that Katie started in twenty thirteen, with proceeds from that brand going to charity's War Child and World Land Trust.
Speaker 3: We are War Child. Our mission is to protect, educate and support children affected by conflict as many as possible, as early as possible. Our story started thirty years ago when children in conflict zones had no access to professional psychological support. A visit to the former Yugoslavia in nineteen ninety three by filmmakers David Wilson and b Leeson and social entrepreneur willielm and Verlop would sow the seeds have change to come. Our founders saw first stand how the war was impacting innocent children.
Speaker 1: In an interview with British Vogue back then, Katie said, after reading the book Half the Sky by Nicholas D. Christoff and visiting my sponsor child in Cambodia, I was inspired to do more towards helping women and children in developing countries. I have always loved nature and wildlife, and it deeply saddens me to see what has and is happening to our planet. When you have children, it forces you to think about the future of the Earth and what the next generation will inherit. I just want my children to know I did my best. Those quotes from Katie there maybe thirteen years old now, but.
Speaker 4: That's still the woman her friends know her as.
Speaker 2: She was now joyous in a lot of ways. I mean, we all have our experiences that bring us down, but she after times was she was a spiritual person. She could kind of look beyond hardship in a lot of ways. She had a lot of positive qualities to.
Speaker 1: Her despite being such a free spirit. Often the following opportunity from country to country, Katie was consistently looking to the future and thinking what's next, which is something another close friend, Elizabeth, who's also back in America, more than knows about.
Speaker 5: Yes, my name is Elizabeth Silk, and I'm here in Sedona, and I met beautiful Katie a few years ago and we started hanging out and went to LA and she's a lot of fun funny, funny, funny, talented, so talented, and she has written a book. So she's an author and makes jewelry, and so we were actually talking about doing a podcast ourselves and traveling around because together, I guess, both of us being from England, we just crack each other up, you know, and we're pretty funny. And so she brings the kid out of me. And she used to always tell me that I always make her laugh, and she's do you always make me feel good?
Speaker 4: Elizabeth in Sydney.
Speaker 1: Despite one's calling this place home years ago, Katie's life now she was back, was relatively small, which is why it took nine days for people to realize she had disappeared. Her beloved father Bissam, who is now funding the private investigation into her disappearance, is based in the UK, and her two closest friends who you've just heard from, Justine and Elizabeth, they're back in Arizona. Who when Sydney did start to feel a little lonely, Katie would tell how much she missed them, but how she sadly couldn't return there due to visa issues following her divorce in America, but she.
Speaker 5: Just didn't want to be there anyway. She wanted to come back to America really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then that's where you and Justine were like her support in America.
Speaker 5: Then, yeah, I know that, and I said, you know, well you could still come, you know, you can come on just a regular visa, you know, and get your you know, stay at my place until you can get your stuff together or whatever. And I even recommended that, you know, she go stay with her dad in England until she got herself together, you know, because she was just you know, flitting from place to place and didn't really have anybody, even though you know, our family are there.
Speaker 1: As far as I'm aware. At this point, it was a phone call between Katie's father back in the UK and Katie's ex partner in Australia, the father of her children, when the alarm was first raised, as they both realized that neither of them had hid from Katie in nine days. This is when the police were called on June second, and then two days later, June fourth, the police issued a missing person's appeal where they wrote following inquiries, police believe Katie's last no movements were at Bondai Beach around seven forty pm on Saturday twenty third of May twenty twenty six. Katie is described as being of Caucasian appearance, about one hundred and sixty centimeters tall, of finn build, with brown eyes and brown long hair. She has a small black butterfly tattoo on her right hand. The issue with that initial appeal, though, is not only is a last known movement incorrect, which we'll get to, but the physical description is inaccurate too, which was first pointed out by Katie's cousin Kyla, who'd been responding to the few accounts on social media appealing for information by commenting, We're worried sick. Not only is the appeal out late, but the information is inaccurate. Katie is about one hundred and seventy two centimeters tall. To start with, physical descriptions are crucial. That initial appeal also contained just one low quality picture which is cropped in tight around her face, which those that know Katie say doesn't even really look like her, And if you had seen her around, you mayn't even recognize her from that picture.
Speaker 2: You know, Katie was like a very striking, beautiful woman. She's not that somebody would walk past and not acknowledge like she Surely people have seen her.
Speaker 1: One day after that initial police appeal, where they put Katie's picture and name on social media. A media outlet who spotted it then searched Katie's name on LinkedIn, and they confused her with Kate Walker, who had briefly worked and married at First Site as a producer on the show's twelfth season in twenty twenty four. This then led to several articles across Australia, America and the UK all about how a married at First Site producer has vanished from Bondai Beach, each report then describing the wrong woman, while then weaving in things about recent drama connected to the reality show, much to the confusion of Katie's loved ones.
Speaker 2: That's not even her, she wasn't a producer. Even this is all just like I think, like detracting from the real thing. Like we've known each other for five years, five years to this month, and in five years of close friendship, she never once said I was a producer. I am a producer. It's just like it's completely distracting.
Speaker 1: Several days later, now Juni eleventh, New South Wales Police issued a reappeal with updated information and now after investigating and tracking CCTV, they described the outfit Kasey was wearing During that last known sighting on May twenty third, Katie was wearing a black jacket, jeans, high heels, and a small red handbag. It read that small red handbag to me at least, is potentially the key to people remembering Katie and coming forward with any information, because it wasn't just any old random handbag. It was a Fasace MEDUSA ninety five top handle handbag in red leather, which is worth around four thousand dollars and to those with an eye for fashion, which, let's be honest, is most women in Sydney's Eastern suburbs, it represents a distinct era of the Sachi design and is quite a unique piece. So although people around the East may never have quite registered Katie's face, I would take a guess that a lot of women out there would have at least subconsciously made a note of that design of red bag that Katie was rarely without.
Speaker 2: She was magnetic, Like every time we went to places, people would stop and say, you're so beautiful. I mean, she was like extraordinarily beautiful. So I think that just surely people have seen her, noticed her, saw something that could be potentially helpful.
Speaker 1: The police's reappeal also updated Katie's last known sighting to the beachside suburb of Tamarama, with CCTV capturing her at one twelve pm on Alexander Street. This is six hours and twenty eight minutes earlier than what they initially put us a last known movement in Bondai Beach at seven forty pm in their first appeal. In that grainy image from the CCTV on Alexander Street, Katie is seen with her beloved red Fasachi bag on her arm and wearing a pair of skinny jeans and sky high stiletto boots, walking south down Alexander Street. If you're unfamiliar with this area, please, while listening now open Google Maps on your phone or computer and type in Alexander Street, Tamarama so you can really envision what I'm now going to describe. Alexander Street is a block away from Max Park, and Katie was walking south down Alexander Street onto Gaelock Avenue and towards McKenzie's Bay, two local hotspots which are both on the world famous Bondai to Kudji Coastal Walk and both just around the corner from Tamarama Beach. Not that Katie was dressed to be heading to either of those tourist traps which are always so full of people, even on an overcast, drizzly day like that Saturday, May twenty third, at one twelve pm, which is just after lunchtime. It's the middle of the day on the busiest day of the week for anybody in the area doing that coastal walk. As I said, though Katie wasn't dressed to be doing anything like that. She was dressed to impress. She was looking like she may be off to a boozy brunch, perhaps at local hot spot Totties or Icebergs, who are somewhere just as glamorous. But Katie never made it to wherever she was going. And despite the suburb of Tamarama having a fair amount of CCTV scattered across it, there are so many blind spots. And after that camera captured her at one twelve on Alexander Street walking onto Gayelock Avenue, Katie was never seen again. This is now where the story becomes quite dark, I'm afraid, but everything you're about to hear is crucial information.
Speaker 4: And again I'll.
Speaker 1: Say trigger warning here because this podcast will now discuss theories of suicide, which some listeners may find distressing, and even me personally, I do find this distressing and even quite insensitive to have to speculate and something as serious as what you're about to hear. But when I tell this story, Katie's story, this is a huge part of it, and these are the reasons her friends and family are just refusing to accept what some may say feels obvious following their initial lines of inquiry, and according to Katie's loved ones, the police have the working theory that after stepping past that camera on Alexander Street, Katie then continued fifty meters down the road onto Gayelock Avenue, and I believe Katie then crossed Gayelock Avenue and walked down a set of stone steps which led onto the bonde as a Cudgie coastal walk. They believe Katie then stepped over that paved track, climbed down onto the rocks that led into Mackenzie Bay, still in her high heels and clutching that red Fasachi bag, and they believe she potentially then walked into the ocean, which Katie's friends and family they can just not comprehend. Has Katie ever openly like discussed depression then or mental health were anything like this.
Speaker 2: No, And to be honest with you, in my time that I've been close friends with her for her, it had never once crossed my mind that she would be somebody that would choose to in her own life just based off of her character, her just her personality. It not once crossed my mind, even in the last several months.
Speaker 1: And it isn't just because the Katie they know and love they don't think would ever admit defeat like that, but also because of just a brutal reality of going out that way. Yeah. One thing that stood out to me, which maybe is an odd detail, but in the in the CCTV, you know that last image, she is dressed impeccably, like you know, the the very high heels, the designer bag ye, and then like where the police believe she then went down towards the water.
Speaker 6: You've got to.
Speaker 1: Scale over quite a lot of rocks and wooden puffs and stone like that.
Speaker 6: It just, yeah, it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: You know. My thinking around that too is unless one is impaired, you know, survival instincts like walking out into the ocean as a means to endure life seems like a very impractical way of doing so, purely from like a survival perspective. Survival instinct perspective too, so to me, that just seems like something that is even for she wasn't like adrenaline junkie she you know she was, and like as somebody that would be like maybe more apt to withstand that from a physiologic standpoint, it just seems not in alignment with her.
Speaker 1: To the police, this theory does seem plausible, as the stretch of Pacific Ocean coastline that lines Sydney's eastern suburbs can be deadly and it has claimed so many lives before. And if Katie didn't vanish into the unknown of the ocean, will where did she disappear to? But again, Katie's loved ones are just struggling to accept this, not just because they don't want to believe that the woman they loved would end up feeling so lost and alone that this was her only option, but also because of the lack of proof to this theory, and also the long list of other things that suggest there may be something more sinister to this story, which we will get to.
Speaker 2: That I definitely intuitively feel like there's a big part of the story that's missing and there needs to be advocate for her because there's something that's not adding up. Also, in my limited perspective, you know, if somebody did choose to end their life, and I'm imagining Sindny's a well monitored city with lots of CCTV, why isn't there more information about her last sighting?
Speaker 1: For now though, and to give some more context to anyone listening who is unfamiliar with Mackenzie's Bay or the bond Ei to Kulji Coastal Walk. This is Australia's most famous track and it has roughly eight thousand visitors daily, even on a gray, drizzly Saturday like May twenty third. So if this did happen and Katie did do this in broad daylight on a Saturday afternoon at this spot, how did nobody see anything. I've been to Alexander Street multiple times while investigating this, and I've stood where that last sighting was and then attempted to retrace Katie's steps. But this theory, it just doesn't make sense. Okay, So I'm back on Alexander Street, stood outside the house with the camera that captured Katie for the very last time. It's two twenty six on a random Wednesday. It's overcast, very similar to the weather the day she disappeared. But there's still people around there, still endless cars going past me right now. These trade is on a house around the corner. There's a hostel around the corner.
Speaker 6: Like this isn't the middle of nowhere? Someone would have seen her.
Speaker 1: I'm now going to retrace the steps that the police think Katie did. So it's two twenty seven now I am walking past.
Speaker 6: That house down on to get a.
Speaker 1: Lot avenue, so this is all residential again, a lot of cars going past me. The police believe she stayed on the right side of the road because if she crossed and went on the left, there was one camera in a house that would have picked her up.
Speaker 6: So I'm on the right side of the road again.
Speaker 1: You can hear all the cars and blessly just middle a ban on a Wednesday, not a Saturday. The weather right now, actually there's a wind picking up, and it's very similar to what it was on May twenty third, like overcast.
Speaker 6: Gray, rain on and off. But still people are out to my right.
Speaker 1: There is now two construction sites where you can hear that a house she's being built. So trades do work on Saturdays, so one twelve that would have been busy. It's taken me just less than a minute now to get to the steps. The police believed she then went down. I'm now just turning onto the steps and I can see just from the top hair down on the coastal track. That's one two, three, four, five, six, ten, eleven.
Speaker 6: To fourteen people, fourteen people.
Speaker 1: There right now. It's starting to rain. It's middle of the day in the week, so you are there's a fifteenthive runners just compassed these four people behind me the trade, so imagine on a Saturday, just how many people and then the steps to go down. That's one two, three, four, five, six, seven, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen steps now nineteen twenty, twenty one, twenty two, twenty three, twenty four, twenty five, twenty six, twenty seven, twenty eight. Okay, now I'm on the coastal track and that is a lot of stairs, these concrete ones, and like in that last image, we've spoken about what Katie is wearing. She's wearing the highest of heels, like I mean, I've never wore heels. Any women listening to this, I'm sure you can say that would be difficult.
Speaker 6: And there's no rail or anything.
Speaker 1: And now I'm on the track and I can see again this full stretch of Mackenzie's Bay.
Speaker 6: That's one, two, four vers six.
Speaker 1: Then I can see twenty seven people just in twenty seven in the rain on a Wednesday.
Speaker 6: So again, imagine this on a Saturday.
Speaker 1: There's just no way if she could have done what the police kind of have a theory of. From those stone steps, it's then seven steps over the paved Bonnights Country Coastal track, and then to get down the rocks, it's I've just stepped down a big one. Here, I'm going down a live drop which gradually goes down. This is very uneven, it's slippery. Now I kind of have to climb one sech.
Speaker 6: A slight bit.
Speaker 1: You can hear the ocean now, but I still have to climb down another two sections.
Speaker 6: And this is in full view of the coastal track. Like all those people have.
Speaker 1: Said walking that there, a lot of them are now looking at me thinking why is this person going down here?
Speaker 6: So let alone again on a Saturday.
Speaker 1: Imagine Katie, if she was doing this, Katie dressed how she was dressed, those tiny heels, There's no way she could have gone down to where I now. I'm in those heels, people who are even looking at me, and I'm kind of dressed inactive where like like I look like I'm out for this walk. In the last CCTV image, Katie's read for Satchi bag, it isn't strapped to her, It's draped over her forearm. And if she had walked into the water, that bag would either have been left behind on those rocks meet us from that busy track and visible to everyone, or it would have washed back to the rocks very quickly once she'd let go of it.
Speaker 7: Then I now have to climb down a lot for that.
Speaker 6: Again. This is very slippy.
Speaker 1: You can hear the waves now, and the waves are slamming against these rocks and looking at it here and the swell.
Speaker 7: If I now were to climb or.
Speaker 1: You can jump, it's like two meters and it's not like a deep plunge.
Speaker 6: It's still a lot more rocks and this water it would.
Speaker 1: Just slam me back against where I'm now stood.
Speaker 6: Stood here at the water's edge in Mackenzie's Bay as well.
Speaker 7: When I look to the right, I can see Bronze Beach.
Speaker 1: I can see so much of the coastal track as it loops around towards Couldie. If I look to the left, I can't see too far because then it turns around into Bundai.
Speaker 6: And then when I look behind, I.
Speaker 1: Can see one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, night, nineteen eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen twenty buildings, and a lot of them are apartment blocks where the people in there can see me now. So again, this isn't a little hidden.
Speaker 6: Spot to disappear. This is full visible. Everyone in the past can still see me.
Speaker 1: I just me personally, and like Katie's friends and family, I can't I just can't comprehend that she climbed down here and just went into the water here.
Speaker 6: It just doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: The police have also theorized that if Katie walked down those stone steps from Gayelock Avenue and onto the Bondai to could your coaster walk instead of then climbing down the rocks of Mackenzie's Bay and into the water. They believe she could have potentially turned left and walked up the sharp incline of the track past the tiny outdoor gym and to the cliff top that leads round to Bondi Beach, and then while up there elevated, they believe she may have jumped, or the police of Warsaw feorized that she could have turned right when she stepped onto the coastal track and walked up the sharp incline in that direction to the cliff top that leads the track round to Tamarama Beach and jumped from there. Instead, anywhere beyond those two points, those two cliff tops and further along the track, cameras would have then captured Katie. Those points are where the blind spots end. So again the police theory is, if she didn't go down into the water Mackenzie's Bay, she went to one of those cliff tops I can see.
Speaker 6: And then potentially jumped, which.
Speaker 1: I mean horrible And it's weird standing here speculating trying to figure out could she have done that, because it just it's so insensitive. But I'm looking at both those little cliff tops and like below them.
Speaker 6: It's not water. It's not like a deep plunge and you're dragged away. It's it's just more rocks.
Speaker 1: I'd say there maybe ten meters high each, but below them.
Speaker 6: It's not the water.
Speaker 1: It's not like you'd plunge and be dragged away. It's just more rocks at the surface with like a slight lapping water on that is maybe it's not even ankle deep.
Speaker 6: It's like at the bottom of those rocks, if you.
Speaker 1: Had jumped, you're gonna land in essential puddles where they're getting little splashes of water. While investigating this recently and visiting that spot several times across multiple days, different weather conditions, I've also spoken to a lot of locals who walk that track daily or run that track daily and whose homes overlook it, and they've also reminded me at this time of the year, alongside the walkers and the runners and the tourists and even the surfers who were just off the shore, those cliff tops where the police believe Katie could have jumped from a full every day, especially on a Saturday, with people flying drones and clutching benow as it's well watching season now in Sydney, where forty thousand humpbacks every year this time of year make their annual migration past Sydney as they traveled from Antarctica up to the Great Barrier Reef. And when I was there just days ago on a Saturday, at the same time Katie was last seen there on a Saturday, I physically could not count how many people I could see between those two cliff tops and.
Speaker 4: On the track. It was well over one hundred.
Speaker 6: Oh you just pa around.
Speaker 1: Look how many people on a Saturday are on this track?
Speaker 6: Look up there.
Speaker 7: I can't even count how many people are on this track every day.
Speaker 6: It's busy.
Speaker 1: These eight thousand visitors daily on average do this one day to could you walk Saturday, the busiest day Like now, it just seems impossible that someone could walk down those steps, cross these people on the track and then go into the water. What without anybody seeing anything?
Speaker 6: Like what?
Speaker 1: There was a gap big enough to happen, and then oli look into the water there this immediate area. Just look at the surfers even to the right as well, there's another bunch of surfers there like this is just not somewhere where you can disappear or easily disappear. Plus you also have to remember that, given the recent rise in shark attacks along these beaches, every day the local surf life saving clubs are out flying drones up and down this stretch of the coastline. So again at lunchtime on a Saturday, it just doesn't make any sense. One thing I will note here, though, is as soon as police were made aware of Katie's disappearance and they tracked her to that last known sighting, one of the first things they did was fly drones up and down this coastline looking for well anything, to no success. And the private investigator Katie's family have hired has since done the same again to no success. No bag, no cloone of no belongings, and nobody. It'd be easy to end this podcast here now, and the final takeaway is that the police are likely correct with their theory, which I suppose I did initially believe when I realized where that last sighting was and how close to the water it is. But that also doesn't explain how six hours and twenty eight minutes later after that final sighting on Alexander Street, over a kilometer away in Bondi Beat, Katie's phone was then briefly turned on and pinged from a cell tower on a residential street, and then the phone was turned off and as far as I'm aware at the time of recording this, it hasn't been switched on again since. Also, remember this is a phone that was presumably in Katie's read Thesachi handbag, which if the police's theory is true, and as it wasn't discovered on any of those rocks, it must have gone into the water with her. So the fact that that phone was then switched on our later it raises one huge question. If Katie didn't go into the water, as her loved ones believe she didn't, then where did she go after that final sighting at one twelve on Alexander Street. I'm now walking back up those stone steps onto Gaelock Avenue which leads to Alexander Street where the last sighting was, because I just think there's no proof she turned off the street to come down towards the water. Yeah, it's an easy assumption and theory, but just being here like, I just can't see how someone could vanish here.
Speaker 6: So now I'm thinking, well, what are the other options?
Speaker 1: Down those steps and onto the Bondai to CULDGI track, as I've said, is the easiest answer here, but it's not the only one which I started to look at when I was last there. And again, please open Google maps and type in Alexander Street Tamarama when you listen to this next section to really what I'm describing. As I've already said, there are a lot of CCTV cameras in this suburb, but there are so many blind spots, and the cameras are all on like the odd house there, not everywhere, which is you know, So then you think, well, if she didn't turn off and go down those steps, then I mean she could have got into an uber. She could have got into a random car. And then the construction sites have mentioned just a few meters from that final sighting. One of them is where a house is going to be built, so they've excavated into the rock and down, but there's there's nothing there other than there laying the foundation. Then the apartment blocked next to that, it's covered in scaffolding and tops. Like again, speculating just feels insensitive, But she could have like if she didn't get in a vehicle which wasn't captured on camera, she could have been dragged into some like that she could have gone into one of these many apartment blocks I'm looking at. Every apartment block has a garage at the front, kind of facing the ocean and the water. Like to me, that seems more likely that it sounds horrible to say again, but she could have been dragged into any of them, or you know, she could have gone into a vehicle of her own choice. That just seems more likely than she went down those steps and managed to disappear without.
Speaker 6: A single person.
Speaker 1: So you know, like it's the likelihood of that, especially now I'm here again, like in that mindset, thinking could I disappear right now?
Speaker 6: I couldn't. It just feels so impossible. Even now back on the street, how many people.
Speaker 1: Can see one, two, three, four, five, six. I can see nine people from here, so nine people can see me. Then I can see two people on a balcony on one of the apartments who can see me, and they can also see fully down into the water. I can see two boats on the horizon not too far out, a few kilometers, and they're the whale watching tours because it's whale season, and those boats essentially they go up and down this coastline every day just looking for the whales.
Speaker 7: And I did one of these tours recently with a friend.
Speaker 6: But when they find like a.
Speaker 7: Few whales, they all those boats closer together.
Speaker 6: Again.
Speaker 7: You can hear the amount of cars coming past me.
Speaker 1: This is not a place where someone can easily disappear. Every single time I've come here to this kind of sport Katie was last seeing.
Speaker 6: I kid you not, a rainbow has.
Speaker 1: Appeared, and one right now again has just appeared in the sky. And the first time I came the rainbow like I saw that, the end of the rainbow so clear into Mackenzie's Bay, which I don't know. I don't believe in signs and all that stuff where it just feels.
Speaker 6: So crazy, so powerful in a weird way. Now, walk back up. It's a slight hill.
Speaker 1: From Gaelock Avenue to Alexander Street, the house with the camera that last picked Katie up. It feels like down onto Gelock is the only way she could have gone, because if she crossed Alexander Street onto Fletcher Avenue, which leads towards Max's Park. This is about thirty meters this little street. But I can already see there is a camera in one of the houses that would have picked her up like a few steps onto this little side road, so.
Speaker 7: She has to have gone down Gaelock.
Speaker 1: Towards yeah, the water, but also to all those blind spots. As I've continued thinking of all the possible ways Katie could have disappeared for Alexander Street, and how if it wasn't of her own choice, then why would someone have targeted her?
Speaker 4: And who may have targeted her?
Speaker 1: While speaking to her closest friends and family, the people she spoke to most prior to her disappearance, they have some theories of their own, and they shared some stories that are well disturbing to say the least.
Speaker 5: But the reason why I'm bringing this up is that he showed up in Sydney and it's like, what is the chances of that? And she said, Elizabeth, you know, I just feel unsafe. You know, I'm just I'm sleeping and these these guys come in