Speaker 1: I'll get a team and see project Patrick's back. Fuck, yeah, of course he is. We love him. Tip's here just trying to keep us to alpha males in line, and and even I laugh at that. We'll start with the Lady. Oh so many things, the Lady, the conversation Ti. Yeah, yeah, morning Patrick? What I did there?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Just kidding, Hi, Tiff, my favorite day of the week. Ah fuck? How good are these shows where we just throw caution to the wind, and you know, wind to the wind. Now, I will tell you listeners, just like thirty seconds ago, Patrick was telling us about the sounds that possums make when they're rooting and how unpleasant it is. Right now, that's literally So if you've heard that and you decide to stick around, I blame you, right, don't get precious moving forward. If you know that we were just talking about the sounds, the audible kind of experience of rooting possums, and you choose to stay here, that's on you. Patrick. Just give us a quick snapshot of what that sound was. Again.
Speaker 3: I just had a really awful thought. Let's just make this clear.
Speaker 2: When we talk about rooting possums, it's two possums rooting each other.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't even think of anything else. So that's on.
Speaker 3: You, just the way you phrased it. Then I had this.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, possums having no one's listening already, don't give don't give us a demo. Je, how are you great?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Well, well that the reason that possums came up is because your wolf, your violent wolf, attacked a possum this week.
Speaker 4: She snatched She snatched a possum off the top of a And when I took her out for a walk one night, I know died. I didn't know what I was going to do. Fortunately she let it go and it just toddled off. But last night I went for a walk in that I'm pretty sure it's the same possum was sitting on top of the same fence and just sat there looking at us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the audacity, the audacity. Well, do you know that like whippets, TIFFs dog is a whippet for the three of you who don't know that, for the three of you in the world who don't know that, but whippets of like super athletes. So of course she's going to get that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but if you've seen her ever, try and launch at a tree before thinking that she might catch your possum. She lands on her own back, so she's not the super.
Speaker 1: Athlete that well. Patrick's dog, Fritz is basically the Humphrey bee Bear of the canine world. So so Lerna's got her covered. She's mild.
Speaker 3: He can put it on though.
Speaker 2: He's a pretty active dog, but he's more interested in peeing on every single tree in the town that I live in. It's like, yeah, exactly, Oh God, hi, mag the one that we have left. So I just wanted to say hello to the one listener we have.
Speaker 1: Should we keep starting the show again like we did last time?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Please now, now, Patrick, I.
Speaker 3: Can we go back to start as Sorry?
Speaker 2: I just want to I feel like I need to explain that if you've ever heard two postums at two am in the morning going for it outside your bedroom window, it sounds like World War three has broken out. Seriously, it's the scariest thing if you get woken up by two possums going at it. You know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: Can I just ask, how do yeah, how do you know they're not fighting? Did you go out and go let me have a look?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, hang on me? Oh just can you yep.
Speaker 2: Ah, I think because afterwards one of them rolled over and had a cigarette.
Speaker 1: All right, well then definitely rooting yeah yeah, and the other one, the other one was washing up. Oh fucking hell. And that was how the You Project ended. They had a good run. They almost got to two thousand episodes. Patrick's Yeah. To this day, Craig Harper still blames Patrick. Speaking of Patrick Patrick, Yeah, I've started listening to a new book. I think I've shared with you and the listeners that like my my switching off my brain as listening to fiction. I've never listened to or read fiction much in my life. I've never listened to a fiction book until about four months ago. And yes, I tend to listen more than physically read books these days, so sue me. But anyway, I started listening to a book that you would love love it's I'm listening. I'm like, ah, fuck, this is him, this is him book. So I've been I've been listening to books that are about good guys and bad guys and covert operatives and snipers and all that shit that you'd be like, yawn. This is called the Hail Mary Project. It's all about it's all about space. You're sitting in your spaceship there. It's all about this, dude. I won't ruin it, but it is. It is so you and you would love it. It's called the hail Mary Project. They're making a film out of it next year. I'm pretty sure the film ain't going to be as good as the book. But I actually put it out a call, the hail Mary Project. I put out a call on my.
Speaker 2: I can't find it. All I can find is Project tail Mary.
Speaker 1: That's it, Project tail Mary. That's it. Sorry, Ed, that's all right for him and I talking over each other.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, that is happening a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry everyone, Patrick, I blame you anyway. It's called Project hail Mary, or as I call it, projectail Mary. Patrick would love it, and some of you, I think would love it. How I'll shut up after this. I put out a call on my Facebook. I don't know why Facebook. It seems to be more suited for stuff like this where I went, I need something fiction to listen to. I've finished the gray Man series, the Terminal List. I'm getting a little bit yawny and bored, and about well one hundred and fifty people sent me ideas, but about twenty of them sent the same idea. Was that one book that I'd never heard of, so downloaded it. It's really good.
Speaker 3: I'll love a listening Are you are you?
Speaker 1: Are you a listener or no?
Speaker 3: Me totally. I'm a compulsive listener.
Speaker 2: First thing I do when I wake up start listening to my audio book, and the last thing I do before I go to bed is switch back on my audio book.
Speaker 3: So it's a big.
Speaker 1: Part of what I do a lot.
Speaker 2: I go to the gym and I'm listening to my audio book, except when I do cardio, then I switch over to Lincoln Park because I actually row quicker if I'm listening to music when i'm rowing.
Speaker 3: Now for you, for.
Speaker 1: You youngsters, Lincoln Park's a band with music and everything and singers and instrumentalists. What do you does that fire you up? Does it?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: They just they released a new album because they had a really long breakup, was about ten years after their lead singer passed aways tragically, and they've got a new lead singer and the latest album is amazing.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, all right, what's it called? I'm writing it down. I'm going to have a squizz.
Speaker 3: Lincoln Park's latest album. I don't know. I've got it on viol and I can't even remember the name.
Speaker 1: That's all right, I'll find it if. Do you listen to books or no?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 4: Actually I somebody on your thread said how to Kill a Mockingbird and I was like, oh, might go back to an old classic. So I just finished listening to that thanks to whoever mentioned.
Speaker 1: That, right? What was it like?
Speaker 3: It was good because.
Speaker 4: I don't listen to I normally don't listen to fiction. I normally listen to nonfiction and read fiction right right right, But same as you when I go for a walk of a night. I thought that'd be nice, and it was just a nice I really liked the writing style and the language.
Speaker 3: It was good.
Speaker 1: Before we do the actual show, Patrick two top two books for you recommendations that might have somewhat broadish appeal or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, The Alchemist is an interesting book.
Speaker 1: Or whatever his name is. You know.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite books. I absolutely love it, The Little Prints. But I think one of my when I was at school, one of the most profound readings I ever had was a book called I Am David and It's about this, And I think I may have been in primary school when I read it, so it had a lot of impact on me. But it was about this kid and a prisoner of war camp who escapes and his journey, and his journey is he's looking for his mother. It's amazing, really really interesting story. So it's called it's very very short, it's only a tiny book. But you know, I think that a really profound impact on me as a kid, and it made me kind of polarized, the notion that someone could be so oppressed and you know, can be so good still and not being you know, overwhelmingly jilted by what's happened to them, and can be so loving and caring as well.
Speaker 3: Now it's an amazing little book. Perfect you tip.
Speaker 4: I can't remember the names of them really.
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, Patrick, welcome to the You Project. Great to have you.
Speaker 3: Thanks mate.
Speaker 1: What do you want to chat to? I'm not even going to point you. I'm going to let you lead the rest of the endeavor here on this go anyway, what's the.
Speaker 3: Chance that you reckon?
Speaker 2: He can kind of go through a whole show without actually trying to steer it.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to say I'm not going to participate No.
Speaker 3: I didn't say that. I'm just looking for the iceberg now. Look. So are you a Rod Stewart fan.
Speaker 1: I used to be a Rod Stewart fan when I was young. But Rod Stewart's older than God, so he's probably he's probably his best years. God bless him, though. Ah, is this what you want to tell me about the running thing?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, this recent concert that he did, he did this bizarre AI tribute to Ozzie Osbourne who passed way recently. And what he did was they had Ozzy Osbourne in heaven taking selfies with other dead singer is Oh. It was the tackiest, like Bob Marley, Tin Attorney, Kurt Cobain, Michael Jackson, George Michael, Freddie Mercury.
Speaker 3: And you know, people were stunned, and not in a good way. It was so weird. I jumped on and had to look at some of the clips.
Speaker 2: So obviously lots of people posted it to socials, but it was probably the best example of the worst.
Speaker 3: Way you could use AI. It was terrible. It was really tacky.
Speaker 1: Also leads me to wonder, what are the what are the KPIs to get into heaven? Exactly what criteria did you need to meet I don't know. I don't know about one or two of them anyway. Anyway, it says, you know, mister judge, not lest GB judged. All right, I'll leave that stuff to God or whomever's or whomever's in charge.
Speaker 2: I think who's wasn't his idea maybe or maybe some person steered him in the.
Speaker 3: Wrong direction, but it was. It was very, very weird.
Speaker 2: But it's worth having a look at for that morbid oh dear that you know, the car crash kind of can't turn away. Look, it's an interesting one, but very very bizarre. Anyway. Yeah, I know you're a big user of AI for different things and for particularly assisting you, you know, in.
Speaker 3: Everyday activities, and I don't know it's as much. Did you use AI a lot?
Speaker 4: Yeah, a little bit, Yeah I do.
Speaker 2: Do you get hooked into it? Do you find it's kind of it keeps you going? Or do you just use it as a search algorithm or you know, to search for a topic of then leave, because that's what I do. I don't find myself using it in the same way, say, for example, people are on social media, the algorithm makes you want to keep going. I find I just do what I need to do when I leave, as opposed to being engaged. I haven't done the whole chat bot. I want to become your best mate type scenario.
Speaker 4: Chatters are besties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually yeah, yeah, me and chatter is probably one of my best five friends at this point in time, which is a commentary on how sad my fucking life is. But yeah, the crab is probably third now, so God bless him.
Speaker 3: Chatters as too. Does it leave tip and I That's what I am.
Speaker 1: I number one. I think I'm thirty four.
Speaker 4: I'm number thirty four, but I'm rapidly climbing.
Speaker 1: No, you're both equal number one. See what I did there? Yeah, yeah, I mean I think it's fucking amazing. And I understand the fear and the mild hysteria because we don't like new things and that's going to kill the world. And I don't think it's going to kill the world. I think people are going to kill the world eventually, but I don't know. I think it's a really good tool, and it depends how you use it. I think, like a lot of things, whether it's booze or whether it's a I, or whether or not it's food or it depends on the relationship that you have with it. You can have a healthy or unhealthy relation. You can use it positively or negatively. You can become enslaved to it, addicted to it, and then all of a sudden it's terrible, but it maybe isn't terrible for the next person.
Speaker 3: So the thing is the latest AI models coming out.
Speaker 2: Chat gp is about to release its new updated version, which they're touting as being the most amazing thing ever. But what they're coming out with and they've put out, they're saying they want to put mental health first. Now do I sound cynical if I say, really, you want to put mental health first? But what they say there's a new blog post that came out and they're saying they want to optimize chat GPT to use it as a tool to help people, but not to keep people on for the sake of keeping people on. So they want to maximize that they do not trying to maximize the tw time. They're trying to use it when it's helpful, but not use it when it's when it isn't is what the claim is. They're trying to change the algorithm so it doesn't hook you in as opposed to help you out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's I think when you're talking about anything that's potentially addictive, right, And I understand the concern. I just think that at some stage we humans have to take a bit of responsibility ourselves. We can't always outsource blame. Oh, whatever's gone wrong in my life, it isn't me. It's not me. It's social media, it's not me. It's my genetics. It's not me. It's the other person. It's not me, it's the government. And I understand all of those things can play a role. But if AI was universally addictive, then everybody who uses AI would be addicted. Clearly they're not so clearly there's something to do with the individual and the way that the individual jewel uses it, and like the dichotomy is. On the one hand, of course, Chat, GPT and the like want people using their shit all the time because they're a commercial entity. You've got to be I'm realistic. Do I think Chat, GPT or any AI entity gives a fuck about me? Of course I don't. I don't think that because I'm not an idiot. Of Course, it's a tool that we can use. It's a money making profit driven business, of course. But then I've got free will, I've got critical thinking. I'm responsible for my choices and my brain and my body, so I can't blame chat GPT for what I do. And I just think it's almost like we've moved past the age of personal responsibility. We're so happy to say it's not our fault, it's everyone else's fault. And I think it's just a tool steps down up soapbox.
Speaker 3: Wow, that was quite a little yeah.
Speaker 1: But don't you think though, I think we're like, oh, yeah, fuck them, they're making us this. No they're not. They're not making us. Here's an idea, don't fucking use it the end. Here's an idea, don't eat shit the end. Oh no, it's not that simple. Okay, let's make.
Speaker 3: It hard then, yeah, look that, Wait a minute.
Speaker 2: I know what you're saying, and I know how heavily and highly motivated you are as an individual. You've achieved a lot in your life, and then go to the food court at South I'm.
Speaker 1: Not highly motivated. I talk about that all the time, like motivation comes and goes, and don't try to make out I'm different or better or special because I'm fucking not. This is the problem. Everyone goes, Oh yeah, it's easy for you. It's fucking not easy for me. But that's the is a no no.
Speaker 3: But you have an ability to make that decision the reason.
Speaker 1: So does everybody have an ability to make a decision?
Speaker 3: Agree?
Speaker 1: Everybody? Everybody?
Speaker 3: Isn't that?
Speaker 2: You and Tiff and I. I mean, I'm kind of putting myself into this. And I know I'm a frail human being that makes lots and lots of mistakes.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying you've achieved a lot. You can't deny that.
Speaker 2: So I I you know, if you take three people in the room and you look at each other, as in a microachasm and say, Okay, what has achieved in her life? What have I achieved in my life? I'm not putting up on a pedestal. I'm just saying that you have made decisions and followed through with those decisions when you get focused. You know you're doing a PhD for crime out loud. Give yourself a bit of a pat on the back for that. But what I'm what I'm saying is if you walk into a food court, the biggest cue is going to be at the KFC counter and people are making wrong decisions. Now that's not a criticism because there are lots of reasons why people do what they do, and we all make decisions every single day, make lots and lots and probably hundreds of decisions every day.
Speaker 3: You know. What I'm getting at.
Speaker 2: Is that when chat gp GPT is being used, we know that it is giving advice to people, and some people go further down the rable and part of that is because of the algorithm that makes them, you know, the reason that you flick through on your socials and then you stop and do something else, as opposed to somebody who keeps flicking on their socials because the algorithm is designed to manipulate your emotions to keep you doing what you're doing.
Speaker 3: And it's interesting because there was another.
Speaker 2: Little article that chat GPT put out and one of the criticisms is a person recently said that they wanted, you know, to stop taking their medication, and the response from CHATJPT was good on you. That's a great thing, you know, supporting that person. It ends up the person had delusions and thought their family was sending radio signals through the walls, so they left their home and they stopped taking their medication because it reinforced and that person went down the rabbit hole, and the AI model was reinforcing and kind of sympathizing with them and giving bad advice. So they're pulling back on that, and in fact, chat GPT is now pulling back on what they're calling high stakes personal decisions.
Speaker 3: So they're trying.
Speaker 2: To look at what people are saying, and we know that there are people who have gone down the suicide rabbit hole, and it just happens with social media as well. This is why at the end of this year there's going to be a band for kids under the age of sixteen in Australia and a lot of the world looking at Australia saying this is bloody great that you know, but the reality of it is it's going to be really hard to police. And there's been an influx of people under the age of sixteen now signing up to social media before the band comes in, you know.
Speaker 3: So it is a rabbit hole, It very much is.
Speaker 1: So I get what.
Speaker 2: You're saying, and I know that what you do takes a lot of effort and determination and it's not easy.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying it's easy for you.
Speaker 2: But at some point you've made a conscious decision to go down the path.
Speaker 3: That you have.
Speaker 2: And if we've got a chatbot that everyone's saying, this is great, this can give you all the answers that you need. If you're a lonely person, if you're a person who's confused, if you're a person who is going through an identity crisis and you can't talk to people around you, and you turn to an AI model for help, and that's what people are doing in the same way. You go to Google and you type out, what is this lump that's appeared on my leg?
Speaker 3: It could be a fatty deposit, it could be cancer.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, You're going down the rabbit hole, so you know, and it might just be that you can't afford to go to a counselor because it's too expensive. You know, you might have run out of your mental health care plan, you know, government supported attendances of a psychologist. And it's like, well, now how do I turn to I can't turn to people around me. You might be, you know, part of the LGBT community and you're scared about talking to people, so you turn to an AI to find out information to try to get some sort of sense of, you know, not being alone and what should I do. So I think it's a really complex argument. We're not going to answer it the time that we're spending today, but I think opening up the discussion is really important to understand where do we head with this and how do we support each other in this as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, look, I mean everything you're saying is valid, and I don't disagree, but I also think, oh, you know, so sometimes chat JPTIA what it gives flawed advice one hundred percent agree so to humans. So to humans, you know, and like the third biggest leading cause of death in America is medical mistakes.
Speaker 3: Wow, yeah, right, is fuck ups.
Speaker 1: That are done by humans medically TIF Can you just check that for me before I just should I no, yeah, yeah, that's that's hilarious. But but I know what you're saying, mate, But I guess my frustration is I feel like we're in the generation or the society or culture that is just always mad at everyone and everything. We fucking fucking chat gp T. It's killing us. It's not killing me. It's not killing most of the kids I know, And you know, there are kids that use social media in a smart way and a not so smart way. And I understand, but it's like, what, here's the problem. When we say that AI or social media is the problem, then we're never saying that the kids have any control, Like, well, no, the choices that you're making is also part of the problem. Your habits are also part of the problem. The environment. It's not just this, you know, one piece to the jigsaw puzzle. It's multi dimensional. And like you said in this thing in the middle of your kind of soapbox moment, which was good, you said that the algorithm makes them do this, and I'm like, doesn't make me, It doesn't make you you, it doesn't make Tiff. Like, I think that where we go it's the algorithm's fault. We're helpless. We're just at the will of the technology. And I'm like, well, that is so disempowering to go, No, we don't have to do anything. We don't have to use social media, we don't have to listen to this show. We don't have to eat shit food. We don't have to you know, kill our body slowly. We don't have to. And I think that like these conversations, although you know, they can be a bit complicated. I understand, and didn't we go from hilarity fucking the depths of whatever fucking quick.
Speaker 3: It was all.
Speaker 1: It was all dick jokes and possums till Patrick got at the steering wheel. I blame I blame me. I blame me. It's all right, I blame me. I don't know. I just this is me being raw and real and not funny for a moment. But I just and I'm not saying about what you said, mate, but I just get tired of everyone saying nothing's my fault. Like all the bad things in my life, none of it's my fault, and everyone goes, oh, no, no, we know, we don't want to blame. It's like fucking well, sometimes you are to blame, Like that's not an insult, that's just a fucking fact of life. Sometimes I am to blame. Like I would say, you know, most of the fuck ups, all bad outcomes I've had in my life, it's either been totally me or partly me. Now, that's not me throwing myself under the bus. That's me having a bit of humility and self awareness. You know, when I was morbidly obese, there was nobody's fault but me, because I made the decisions, and I ate the food, and I took the action, and then when I got in good shape, also me. And that's not ego, that's just observation. I think at some stage we've got to stop fucking pointing the finger at all of these things that are doing this to us and going cool. What role do I play? Steps down off soapbox. I'll be hilarious from now. Dick joke coming up soon.
Speaker 3: Look, I do see what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I had a really interesting experience, and I'm drawing a parallel. I don't watch television, but occasionally, you know, if I go to someone's house during sporting events, there's a lot of advertising for online betting, and that's quite staggering, and.
Speaker 3: There's a reason for that. There's also a reason.
Speaker 2: That McDonald's runs their radio ads around lunchtime and dinner time, because they know the marketing people know that you're hitting the right trigger and you're getting people at the right time. Now, I'm making excuses for the decisions people make, but I think that what's happening with the likes of AI is that you know the algorithms that we talk about social media. We keep kind of throwing that out, but what it does effectively, it's kind of make it easy. It's for people to be manipulated and more some people are more susceptible to that. And I guess that's the understanding I'm trying to bring into the conversation is that, yes, you know, we all make conscious decisions. You're right, but the marketers are getting cleverer, the people are getting cleverer, and that's that's the discus, And I guess we need to know that to know that.
Speaker 3: We're being manipulated.
Speaker 2: You know, That's why I'm steering towards the drive through, you know, for whatever happens to be So part of that is just you know what is you know, knowledge is power, and knowing that we are being.
Speaker 3: Steered in a certain direction.
Speaker 2: I remember, you know, I haven't used social media for a very long time, and a friend said to me, look, I messaged you two weeks ago. It's like, what do you mean you messaged me two weeks ago? And they said, I sent you a messenger, a message on Facebook Messenger. So dude, I haven't used Facebook Messenger for eight years. And so I went to my accounts, and I kind of looked at it and I thought, oh, okay, there's a few messages there, one three years ago. So I start looking through. But twenty minutes later I was flicking. I'm thinking, what the hell am I doing. I start doing the flick and I thought, this is the reason I stopped using social media, because I probably have one of those addictive personalities. And I made the conscious choice then to uninstall it again from the app, and I just said to my friend, just don't send me messages there.
Speaker 3: Use WhatsApp, use text.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It was an interesting thing, but I found myself being drawn in again because it cleverly.
Speaker 3: Knows, you know, it even knows what.
Speaker 2: You pause on and what has grabbed your attention and the stuff that I was looking at. There's a really great site on Facebook called earth picks. I don't know if you've ever seen earth picks, but it's this amazing site that just shows amazing footagem around the world. It could be somewhere in Nairobi, or it could be someone cycling on the top of one of those precarious cliffs, you know where the well, the cliff's not precarious, the action is, but they're riding along a cliff's edge, and I get hold by that stuff into sports.
Speaker 3: So for me, it still knows what gets me in oh one.
Speaker 1: Hundred percent, I reckon one of the smartest things you did was and You've done a lot of smart things, but like throwing your Telly away ten years ago, I'm like, yeah, I'm I will put up my hand and say, well, I'm not addicted to Telly, but I do use it as maybe it's in a healthy way, but yeah, I'm I'm. I can binge a Netflix series pretty savagely, like once I open the door, and there's a bit of a biochemical addiction, right, there's this that creates this response in your brain and you're like, wow, I feel good. This is good. And then now I've just watched four episodes back to back in the night, So there's definitely that going on. And also, in your defense, you're hon A, You're exactly right. Some people are really genetically and biochemically predisposed to get hooked into things more easily. And I fully acknowledge that, so I'm not saying people who get I've worked with addic so I understand it well and I'm not saying they're at all week or anything like that. It's tough, it's real tough. All I'm saying is that at some stage we have to step up ourselves and say, well, look, I actually have the power to make decisions and do things, and you know, not do other things. But also to your point on you know, marketing and branding and advertising is entirely as you point out, it's entirely focused on getting people to buy stuff, to manipulate their thinking, to coerce them, to get them to go do a thing, go to McDonald's at this time, or buy this thing that you don't need. I mean, that's the objective, you know. About twenty years ago in Australia, I know anyway, marketing firms started working with neuroscientists. They would employ neuroscientists because they understood how the brain responds to various stimuli. And so then now they've got this, they're doing deep science in order to manipulate people, coerce influence people to buy stuff. So yeah, it's things aren't always as they seem, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: And it can be really easy too, like sending tith a link to a new e ink tablet and that just centered right down the rabbit hole.
Speaker 4: He's got a whole thing. He's doing our harps.
Speaker 2: It's bush.
Speaker 1: What's he doing?
Speaker 4: Just sending me shit that I don't need to be looking at to buy that. He's trying to coax me into like that fucking crash that time.
Speaker 1: He's just as bad as fucking AI. By the way, did you find out about that question about the.
Speaker 4: Medical It looks questionable to be in a top three. There's a bit of there's a bit of yeah, what's it saying, well, just in all the places. It's just there's lots of little things saying, oh, it's not the third leading cause of death. There's a bit of whatever. I can't find anything clear on it, but on it can I just add the idea that when you're talking before and you say the algorithm's designed to get his hooked, but so is exercise, Like exercise is designed to get it hooked. But no one that's ran every day for ten years goes it's not my fault, They go, I'm so dedicated, Like it's the story we tell ourselves about the responsibility we take.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I reckon, that's such a good point if actually it really is an amazingly good point because someone told me a few years ago that it takes what sixty two days to develop.
Speaker 3: A habit craigil love that, Yeah, I go, is it about right? About sixty two days or so?
Speaker 2: But to build in a routine that then becomes something that we are more likely to continue with. It's along those lines, though, isn't it. Am I kind of right there on my way off the mark?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean there's a lot of variables around that, mate, because it's like, well, there's heroine, and there's chocolate, you know what I mean, there's and there's running, there's recreation running, you know, and there's cocaine and crack you know. So, and also there's some people about five to ten according to Mick Hall, who's been on here a lot, who you know is an addiction treatment specialist, and you both know who he is, and quite a lot of check it for yourselves everyone, but reasonable researcher says five to ten percent of the population. That's a lot of people are genetically more likely to become addicts. I'm looking at you across the screen because I've moved you because I'm doing some other research, So I'm actually looking at you.
Speaker 3: I was more thinking crago.
Speaker 2: You know, if I went back to the gym this year after having a long break because of injury, and I found it, it didn't take me long to get back into the routine where when I don't do it, I miss it.
Speaker 1: I'm only talking days a week.
Speaker 2: But today, for example, we were doing the podcast early, so I've made as soon as the podcast finishes to go to the gym so I can I can do my workout because I don't want to miss today. Now, something in my brain has told me that I'm going to miss.
Speaker 3: Out on something.
Speaker 2: I as a person, will feel a sense of loss if I don't go to the gym today.
Speaker 3: Now what that says about me? It probably says a lot.
Speaker 2: But I feel like I'm missing out on something, and that takes time to develop that sense of loss or that sense of need to do that, you know, the compulsion to want to go to the gym, because that's out of my normal routine. I'm normally there at six, I see a few familiar faces. I do what I need to do, but I feel like if I'm not doing it, I'm missing out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I get it, but I guess I mean this opens the door. An interesting question, do you what are your thoughts on is there such a thing as an healthy addiction?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I guess what I'm talking about right now is a healthy addiction because ultimately me going to the gym and doing about forty five minutes, I do my cardio, I do weights, and I feel better for it. The endorphins get kicked kicked over, but I also know that I'm making myself better. I do balance, and all the things that I'm accomplishing in the gym are things that are going to value add to my longevity.
Speaker 3: You know. I look at my TIF You'll love this.
Speaker 2: I look at my heart rate and I can see the spike when I'm doing cardio, you know, because I have a relatively low resting heart rate of about fifty two or so, which is pretty pretty low ish. But I love it when I push it up to one hundred and fifty. You know, when I'm one hundred beats faster, and I know I can get that on the rower, and I know when i'm listening to you know, heavy metal or something while I'm rowing, I can get my and I always take a photo of the a the little screen when i'm finished, so I can compare to the last few times I've beat on the rower, because I just know, you know, on a day, you know, you get to the halfway mark and I'm thinking I'm actually there.
Speaker 3: I reckon, I can beat my best time.
Speaker 2: So those sorts of things are the little bells and whistles that go off in your head that cause you to want to strive to go that little bit further, faster or harder.
Speaker 1: Let me just read something I just grab. Medical errors are a significant cause of death globally and within specific countries like the US, Australia, and the UK. While precise figures figures vary, studies suggest that a substantial number of deaths are linked to preventable medical errors. The World Health Organization estimates it approximately two point six million people die each year due to unsafe care. In the US, estimates range from two hundred and fifty thousand to four hundred and forty thousand deaths annually due to medical errors some places, some studies placing it as the third leading cause of death. But this is like tip looks up and it gets different that this is the problem. But anyway, the bottom line is similarly. Australia experience is a significant number of deaths related to medical errors, estimates ranging from eighteen thousand and fifty four thousand deaths a year in Australia from medical errors. Now that's the World Health Organization. That's not old Brian out in the back of the shed in his tin hat with his fucking conspiracy theory shit going on, right, This is WHO. So you know, it's like and I'm not saying that, and I'm not even throwing the medical system under the bus. I'm so grateful for doctors and hospitals and nurses and all the beautiful, amazing people. But I think, like we have to be we have to be like informed. And I'm not saying that that what I just read is infallible. There could be a mistake as well, but that's literally what I'm reading. That's WHO World Health Organization statistics. But you know, we need to be informed and speak from a point of you know, kind of accurate data because all the rest is just opinion and fucking emotion.
Speaker 2: I think sometimes in Australia at the moment, I was talking to my GP about this a couple of days ago. Currently, a lot of doctors in you using AI scribes to recall conversations and we were having a chat about it because he isn't using it presently. But I really like my doctor who is very I feel he's very proactive on the health side of things. He'll always spend the extra time. You know, sometimes you go to a GP and it's like they tick a box and send you out, whereas you know, my guy's up for a long chat and we talk about lots of different things, and I like that with someone who takes a personal interest. And so in Australia at the moment, a lot of doctors now are using AI to record what they say to you and then but this has been used for decades, but what AI is doing with so you can record a whole conversation, but now they're employing AI to truncate that conversation, break it down.
Speaker 3: And to pull out the highlights.
Speaker 2: And that's what they're doing that's different than been previously recorded conversations. They're now able to cherry pick the content and give you the relevant information and a lot of people are kind of I was reading this article and it might have been in mc Gharanian. I think where there was the pros and cons should you allow yourself to be recorded and that conversation then to be saved. And the reality of it is our health records are accessible, and I think that a lot of people don't realize that. So if you do have a conversation with your GP, everything that goes down into your health record you should be able to access and have a look at. But I like the idea because when you're dealing with a medical issue, I think particularly if it's something you're a bit frightened about. And I'm happy to be upfront about this. I've been getting some tests recently because my identical twin brother had prostate cancer last year, and so we've been doing some scans to do a benchmark so that I can make sure that I know what I look like now and then that way, if something happens in twelve months time, we have a comparative scan to look at to say has there been a change, because I'm scared. You know, I am genetically identical to my brother, and the only differences I guess have been our lifestyles. But the fact that at an age which under sixty, to have prostate cancer is not good because it then means that siblings are at a much higher risk, So I'm mindful of that.
Speaker 3: And that's why having a.
Speaker 2: Good GP who's prepared to do preventive or at least, you know, actions in place to make sure there are baselines that we can refer back to is really important. And so yeah, I'd be happy to have everything we say taken down by a scribe that then is aide and everything's remembered.
Speaker 3: What about you, tif you would you be happy.
Speaker 2: To go to a consultation or to sit down to a therapist or something and everything everything recorded. Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, crag go, Yeah, definitely. I think what you're talking about is also a really good idea because it's the integration of a human that you like and know and have a relationship with and trust, right, and then he or she doesn't need to be jotting everything, like if you've got something else taking notes, it's so much easier. Then they can spend more time and energy on you, which that's a nice symbiosis. Do you like that word tip? That's a very good wormight to dop that You're welcome. Hey, mate, I realized we don't have that long to go, and we've done none of your lists, so I'm going to be bold and fucking take the reins back because I.
Speaker 3: Told you didn't. I godn't.
Speaker 1: No, you're exactly right. You know, well we've only gone through one thing on your list. No we haven't. Don't you see what I've been doing, Craigo. I've been weaving throughout the list. We've used three stories from my list. But I'm just weaving through that conversation.
Speaker 2: That's right, buddy, because that was going to it's a memory, see the next like the adjunct to that.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: The little synergy to what we were talking about was, you know, the reality is if you're a GP and you're focusing on the person, sometimes if you're taking notes, it can be dis jointed, whereas if you're recording it. And memory is an interesting thing, and scientists have been doing what they're calling a time travel memory hack to help people remember stuff. So what the found is emotions are closely linked to memory. So this is specifically going to benefit learning as opposed to just general memories of events.
Speaker 3: So this is focused on study.
Speaker 2: So if you're a student or a learner or whatever, but you're learning something new, what the suggesting is that you review what you've just done, but don't think about the action, think about the emotions, so where you were at the time, and by reinforcing the emotions surrounding that, it actually helps us retain a much higher degree of memory and can actually bring it back and strengthen that memory. So when you think of memory as kind of I guess, a snowball rolling down a hill and it kind of gains momentum, you can slow that down by looking at the emotions related.
Speaker 3: To that memory.
Speaker 2: So I just thought that was kind of interesting that, you know, for each of us, you know, learn is difficult and remembering stuff is tough, and so these new ways to kind of hack memory and think about the way and the emotions. I think it's fascinating. And you know, I know smell is associated with memory. Every night, most nights a week, I have a little oil burner and I put of scented oil in, but a peppermint scented.
Speaker 3: Oil, because there was some research that was done.
Speaker 2: That said that that particular carrier oil can trigger memory. Because smell is very closely associated with memory as well. So if you have one of those little oil diffuses and you set it for two hours when you go to bed, it can actually help with memory retention.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so true. Memory like smell, Like I think it's because I have a one point five nose. I can smell shit two suburbs away, right, And and yeah, yeah, I know I'm not pretty everyone. I don't know if you've ever seen me, but fucking don't look too close. Patrick, on the other hand, Brad Pitt prostate, bit dodgy but face fucking beautiful. And Tiff more jack than both of us. But I don't know this, like this is a I have good ones and negative ones, but a negative one. You know that stuff we used to eat Patrick when we were kids called strasbourg.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, god yeah, oh fuck right that Tiff.
Speaker 1: Do you know what that is?
Speaker 4: Is that that like devon meat?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just like fucking goop in a tube. I don't know what. I don't know what it is, but it's like I think it's, you know, sphinters and livers and just put through a grinder. I don't know what it is, right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Anyway, when I was a kid, I was about eight, and I used to fucking inhale that ship with sauce and white bread because I was a pig and I has a little pig. That was before I got to the cheesecake. Numb, numb, numb, get out of my way. I was very hard to distract when I was eating, very hard to get my attention anyway. So I ate about two pounds of that. Then was violently ill. And then now even obviously I've never eaten it touched it since. But even now, if I see it, if I see that or what looks like that similar to that, I almost gag. And if I smell it or something like it, I could pretty much vomit on cue. It's just and I'd never think about it unless I see it or smell it. And we're talking literally fifty years down the track. There's something built into my brain and my physiology that so that is very true, Patrick. There is emotions and smells and stories also, stories are kind of you know, experiences have us tied into certain memories.
Speaker 3: I'm just picturing Mary unwrapping the strasbourg from the paper wrap and.
Speaker 4: Staying one piece won't hurting your hand in the work, and then coming back and counting to see if she's still had all five fingers.
Speaker 1: Well, she used to just put it in the bowl on the floor when me and the dog would eat side by side, so I always beat the dog, So fuck you dog. Patrick tell us about robot hands building pizzas speaking of food. Oh dear, we.
Speaker 3: Had this conversation during the week by text tip.
Speaker 2: So they've developed this is for people who actually have disabilities. Is primarily who they're focused on and what it is. It's a robotic assistant. One of the difficulties with robots is they use them in production all the time, so car manufacturers use them. But the thing is, a robot arm that's designed to pick up a heavy object is very different than say a robot arm that's picking up little grains of cheese that have fallen. You know, so you've dropped pieces of cheese and it's picking up the little The dexterity is really different. And so they've got this robot that has the strength to be able to pick up large objects, say a pot of boiling water, but it can also be very delicate because it has soft fingertips to be able to sense the pressure. And so this this new robotic arm or new robotic hand can be used just to keep with disabilities, to give them more independence.
Speaker 1: Craig I will say tiff I, tiff Tip, it wasn't me. Patrick did suggest that he might get one for his bedroom. I did not know what he was talking about. No, did not know. Hey, don't bring up your fucking phone, everyone, that's it. That's another episode of you projected story, tiff Ah, don't let facts get in the way. Patrick, have we not? I think I'm a contradicting myself.
Speaker 3: I send him this article.
Speaker 2: So it's a robot AI robot arm builds meals and helps users with limited mobility. So I send it off to Crago and I said, hey, maybe you could get one via bedroom. His reply was if they built, but with a mouth.
Speaker 1: I did not say that.
Speaker 2: My reply was, I'm sure it's on the way. Maybe we'll get a discountfort too. And Craig's reply figures crossed.
Speaker 1: That that's a complete lie. Everyone. I wouldn't participate any kind of conversational transaction like that. I've been misrepresented. I'm calling my lawyer. That's fucking that's that's terrible, Patrick, that you misrepresent me like that to people.
Speaker 2: And so her sending your screenshot of that what'sapp private conversation?
Speaker 1: The show doesn't prove anything. Tell us why Delta Airlines and others are working with an AI startup that personalizes prices. What does that even mean?
Speaker 3: Mastards?
Speaker 2: Sorry, So there's a few senators in the US that are having a real look at this, this scrutinizing this. Evidently, what they're going to do is try to look at and profile people and then adjust the prices accordingly. So the idea being is if you could afford to pay more, they'll bump up the price for you. Now they're denying this, but it's come under the scrutiny because they're teaming up with this is Israeli company that specializes in using an AI algorithm to be able to take on people's situations, to profile somebody and then adjust the prices according to that person's circumstances. So this is, you know, personalized prices like really rub me up the wrong way. I think it's an awful situation if it looked at the three of us and decided what we're going to be paying based on whatever it decided. So this is there's been a recent letter to the members of Congress. The company is denied using AI tools to what they say price gouge customers. So that was a report in Reuters. But this democratic error zone as Senator a lady, I thigur it's a lady, or maybe it could be a bloke. Anyway, the Senator has accused Delta of telling their investors one thing and then turning around and telling the public and other things. So they're talking it up to their investors because of course, if they can get people to spend more, it's going to do good for the bottom line when it comes to people who are invested in the airline. But it got me thinking, and by coincidence, this week there's you know, I'm living in a small country town of about three thousand people, and there was a little fruit and d shop that sadly closed down, and I used to go there all the time. I used to get my watercress from there. Now I can't get watercress, not that you needed to know that, but it's good in wraps anyway. So they closed down about a week and a half two weeks ago, and I happened to be walking through the supermarket and the owner of the supermarket had his iPad out and was looking at prices.
Speaker 3: Tips piss and herself.
Speaker 2: But so he's looking at prices and I just turned the corner and got into the aisle and the staff memory he was talking to said twenty five percent. And his reply was, well, the fruit and veg shops closed down?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, yeah, So well that's yeah, I mean, that's how the free market works. We've got a monopoly. Hey, I just wanted to ask. I want to circle back to one thing because I want your thoughts and explanation because I don't really get it. The thing I don't really get is so from the end of the year or whenever it is, they're banning kids under sixteen from using social media correct.
Speaker 3: Yes, including a cube now and that was the recent edition as well, because the review shube is going to be exempt.
Speaker 1: So is this a law or is this a recommendation?
Speaker 3: Is this law enshrining it in law? How on how on earth are they going to police it?
Speaker 1: How on earth do you stop a sixteen year old?
Speaker 2: So what you do is no, no, it's about putting pressure on those social media outlets to be able to prove that people are the age that they are. It's going to impact all of us. So when you go to sign up for a new accounts, they're going to ask for a method of ID to prove, so the owners is going to be on those social media organizations. So what we're saying is, if Craig wants to set up a Snapchat account or a YouTube account or an Instagram account, you have to prove your over the age of sixteen.
Speaker 1: What about Oh wow, you know what I just thought, which you'd probably thought, what about all the thirteen fourteen fifteen year olds on well, TikTok and ig who are like, got lots of profile and momentum and like a lot of their their social kind of interaction is there.
Speaker 3: Well, I think the interesting thing will be originally so, I don't know that all social medias require you to have put an age in the first place. So there's been a scramble. An article I read earlier in the week said there's been a scramble. I think it might've been on the ABC that a lot of young people who are under the age of sixteen and are rushing to get accounts now before they need to prove that they're under the age of sixteen. So I think if you've already got an existing account, there's an argument that it's an existing account. That's a really really good question.
Speaker 2: I don't know that I know the answer to that, well, I do know, I don't know the answer. I'm not entirely sure, but I figure that if you've got an account already and you've got traction with that account, you haven't needed to prove your age to get it in the first place, so you can't. I don't think it's retrospective. I don't think they're going to roll it back that way. But that's a really good point. I'm not sure I reckon.
Speaker 1: What is really an interesting paradoxical kind of thing is that so they're going to force all of these social media platforms, YouTube and the like. Would you call YouTube a social media platform or would you just call a streaming platform? Yeah, whatever, anyway, so they're forcing them to create this gateway or whatever it is or process to ensure that people are a certain age, and that very process is commercially destructive for them, Like that just means they're going to have less users. So what the government saying is you're going to have less people using it. You're going to bottom line is the more people using it, the more income. And they're a business, so they're a profit profit driven business, like nearly all businesses, not all but nearly all, and we're making you do this thing that's going to equal. The net result is you'll make less money because you've got less users. I wonder what they're hack around, because they must be thinking already, how can we beat this, because they're not going to go, oh, sure, we want thirty percent of or forty percent of our users to just jump off, okay, government, We're fine. I wonder what they're counter to that is.
Speaker 2: That's an absolutely amazingly good question. The interesting thing for me is that there was certainly some media outlets on some social media is young people have no desire whatsoever to be on like Facebook and Institute, maybe Instagram a little bit more, but definitely not Facebook. No young person in their right mind wants to be on Facebook. That's just like for dinosaurs.
Speaker 1: Now it is a little bit, isn't it. But remember when it was like two thousand and eight, Zuckerberg or whatever it was, it was like it was the.
Speaker 2: Way, oh, because it was originally designed at a university level for young university students to connect with each other. It was Zuckerberg obviously had no friends, and that's how he.
Speaker 1: Well, he's kicked on. He's kicked gone, he's done all right, the young loser he's kicked on.
Speaker 3: Do you want to be his mate?
Speaker 1: Would you I'd be interested to speak to I would be interested to meet him, and then make that determination, like I think, what do you know about anyone? Stick? Some you know, they say, don't meet your heroes. I won't say. I've met a few people that I really thought, well, I love them, and then I met him and I'm like, oh God, you're a fucking idiot or you're just so you know. And then other people that I thought were maybe not not someone i'd want to meet and they were brilliant. I'm like, oh you are actually great. Hey, I who was that you were telling me about? Like someone on social media that you didn't really warm to, and then you you got you started looking at their content or knowing a bit more about them, and you kind of did a one eighty. I remember you telling.
Speaker 4: Me about it. I know there was I think there's been a couple, but I know Lane Norton. Was it like that for me? You two people from podcasts Jimmy Carr now fan and Norton as well, because I heard him on a podcast and it changed my change my perception of his carry on on socials.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you Patrick, have you Let's go a good one. Have you ever met anyone that you were really surprised how much you liked them and connected with him when perhaps you thought you might not of.
Speaker 3: Not so much that I didn't know of, but they were so kind of not out of reach.
Speaker 2: But Bryce Coordinay, you know Bryce who wrote prolific author. I bumped into him just coming out of the lift when I was working at Triple M and Fox and someone I was.
Speaker 3: With knew him and introduced me to him.
Speaker 2: And the interesting thing was he started asking me about what I was doing, you know, because I just finished to breakfast shift, and he said, you know, we got chatting, and by coincidence, I was about to go to the gym, to your gym, to Harper's and he got to me about keeping fit and he was so interested. I kept trying to ask him questions, but he was asking me lots of questions and he was such a nice guy. He was really really nice. There's this funny little I got to tell you this story. There was this really great ABC TV show that was interviewing Australia's really famous authors was Colin McCulloch, Bryce Courtney, and I think Matthew Riley, who and if you're looking for an action book that you can't put down, Matthew Riley is amazing. So the three of them were giving this round table interview and Matthew and Bryce Courtney kind of said, look, he's very well known for he was very well known for giving away books. He'd give about away two thousand books a year. And the thing he always used to say is if you give away one book, you've got a fan for life. And so Matthew Riley said, you know, if you can find a Bryce Courtney book that isn't signed, it'll be worth a fortune.
Speaker 1: That's funny, that's funny.
Speaker 3: It was really cute. It was really cute.
Speaker 2: And he said, you can tell how famous an author is when the name that the author's name is bigger than the title of the book.
Speaker 3: And he was taking the piss out of them as well.
Speaker 2: Know, Colin McCulloch and Bryce Courtney, you look at any of their books and their name is bigger than the title.
Speaker 3: It's great, isn't it.
Speaker 2: So it was a beautiful conversation and really interesting, but he certainly was somebody that blew me away just by how personable, how how interested he was in me as a person in that very brief moment that we had that conversation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you Craig, if you had that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've met lots of people, but just someone that I thought was great and then I met them and I went, oh, you're you're even better. It was Bruce mcavany. Oh yeah, like I always you know, which some people would not know him, but a lot of our listeners would, you know, just not just but a sports commentator, but just like a bit of a savant with you know, sports history and data and information and everything from track and field to horse racing to footy to swimming. Like he's just he's just yeah. But I met him at SCN when I was working there, and and you know when people grab your hand and then they grab your forearm and they shake your four arm and your hand at the same time, and he was just yeah, same, just the nicest dude ever, very engaging, not it wasn't you know when some people they shake your hand and it's almost just like this obligatory social thing that takes four seconds, they're not really present. He was just yeah, I had that recently.
Speaker 3: I was a colleague that i'd met.
Speaker 2: This is a company we do social media for and the guy that is our main contact, so it's normally by email, but he popped into our office. But he was one of those people, you know. He shook my hand and he thanked us for the work that we'd been doing. But the shake was that little bit extra, a little bit longer.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: It was a real sense of connectedness and sincerity. And I think sometimes you can tell that in a handshake that the person is genuinely kind of in that tactile touch. And we didn't shake hands for a long time around COVID, remember we you know, remember I can remember going to a board meeting. I was on the quality risk committee of our local hospital, and I sat on that committee for quite a few years. And I remember the first this is pre COVID, but going into to COVID where the doctor came in and I hadn't met him before, and I went to shake his hand and he pulled back and put his both hands up, and it's like, what the hell, you know, it's really I felt really offended because he didn't want to touch my hand, because I'd never met him before, and the first instinct was to shake hands.
Speaker 3: And this was literally pre COVID.
Speaker 2: It was only this the rumors of COVID at the time, but they'd already started to put in place, you know, the protections and all that sort of thing. And obviously tactile contact was out. For so many years, we'd in touch, we didn't hug people, and so now that we seem to have returned back to that where people can physically connect in that way, it is interesting and a handshake can say a lot about a person, can't it.
Speaker 1: Oh? Certainly? Well, you and I didn't stop spooning all through COVID, so I mean we just took the risk. We went fuck it. Well, fuck the rules, We're going to spoon. Hey, tell people and.
Speaker 3: Spoon now we swap See. I think that's nice too.
Speaker 1: Yes, well those not hot. I was going to say something hilarious. If you stop and.
Speaker 3: Tell the whole show you're a legend.
Speaker 1: Yes she did. Patrick tell people how to find you, follow you and connect with you and potentially spoon with you. If you would, that would be great.
Speaker 3: I've had no offers yet, Craigo.
Speaker 2: You say that every time we speak websitesnow dot com today you if you want to talk business related stuff like websites and stuff, but if you want to tai chi is my big passion in life.
Speaker 3: I love tai chi.
Speaker 2: And if you want to just do tai chi with me, like watch a video with me and Fritz doing tai chi. Just tie chi at home dot com, todau, just jump in, just ent.
Speaker 3: I'd love it.
Speaker 2: What belt is, Fritz? Now, we don't do belts in taichi? Well we do, but just that's to stop our.
Speaker 3: Pants from falling down. Yeah, other belts or anything like that. We just do it, you know, you just do it.
Speaker 1: Crego alright, Tiff, thank you, Thanks lads. That was an emotional rollercoaster for me. That show. I'm going to have to go and have a shower, cold shower and a xanax whatever that is. I'm plushioned. I'm an emotional wreck.
Speaker 3: You should keep that in, Tiff, just keep it rolling.
Speaker 1: No, she will, She'll leave that in. All right, let's officially say goodbye. Thank you listeners. You're great. Thanks Patrick, Thanks Tiff, see you guys,