Speaker 1: Jason Warren on over one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning, everybody, happy for Friday?
Speaker 3: Good, good morning?
Speaker 1: How are we?
Speaker 2: That's good morning. I'm getting there.
Speaker 4: I'm in a mood, playful. Sorry, have I stepped into something like Major League the movie or something?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, we've both got our hats on. Oh my god, they're matching.
Speaker 3: They're matching new era caps. You two cool kids.
Speaker 2: Side note, great movie, great movie, a great movie. Wowd.
Speaker 3: Being major League two is a little bit of a disappointment.
Speaker 1: But oh my god, we are me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're the Yankees and he's.
Speaker 1: About ten years this cap for ten days freshy.
Speaker 5: Now, Okay, we haven't discussed, but there's been many comments on our socials that changing hats.
Speaker 3: Now, they're very observing our the reason.
Speaker 1: You wear the same hat, and a lot of people ask, what is he wear that silly little hat all the time.
Speaker 2: I got a big hit.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, you've got a big head, and it's hard to find big hats for big heads, big bond.
Speaker 1: So what have we done? Have we gone to the big head hat shop? What have you been lying to us for?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no, big melon. You give me a small hat like yours is small may, I.
Speaker 1: No, you don't see my hand, it's freshly washed.
Speaker 2: I went to it's like a cool basketball store at Southland.
Speaker 1: Lidss DS just caps eds is just cats?
Speaker 3: Did you go to that the kids where the kids go?
Speaker 2: What's it called?
Speaker 3: Our culture Kings with the culture with a been a culture with the cat is a regulation?
Speaker 2: And the person asked if I was then pick up my son?
Speaker 3: Culture wasn't? It was like in the Culture Kings laughed waddling, and I have.
Speaker 2: To say to this like eighteen year old who was working behind the counter, do you any hats for fat heads?
Speaker 1: And he said I do?
Speaker 2: He goes, yeah, you need the pointy the pointy ones comes, the point goes to a little point the top. You got a small head.
Speaker 4: You've got a round around round melon. Now did you buy anything else at Culture Kings?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I got this in blue and black?
Speaker 5: Did you So he's got an l A is that the Lakers? Hat LA Dodgers? That's the Dodgers, the Dodgers. So did you got all Dodgers, all LA Dodgers?
Speaker 1: Or she go some different teams?
Speaker 2: I think I've done different teams.
Speaker 5: Oh, I can't wait for the variety He's gone and bought the variety pack. It's like remember the little remember the little Cereal, the six cereal bags.
Speaker 1: He's gone and bought that.
Speaker 2: No one wanted the sultana or no one.
Speaker 5: I'd always felt like, Dad, you can have that. We'd have just we didn't have them a lot, but we only ever had them.
Speaker 1: When we were like on holidays.
Speaker 5: Exactly, the little apartment in the Gold Coast and we get the sixth.
Speaker 3: Pack of coke.
Speaker 2: O pops would always go first.
Speaker 1: There was I think they would put two cocoa pops.
Speaker 2: They would neutral.
Speaker 5: Grain rice bubbles st I like.
Speaker 1: Yes, did you buy a baby G?
Speaker 3: Did you buy Ady Michael Jordan's.
Speaker 1: Or a baby G?
Speaker 3: Watching the Air Jordan?
Speaker 1: The clear ones?
Speaker 3: What did you buy? What you bought something else?
Speaker 1: Did you buy Air Jordan?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But not the high boot the mid height that the high boot made me look quite short, stumpy. Yeah, good on your mate. I like that.
Speaker 1: Can I see you to blow up? I need to see class all right?
Speaker 5: Coming back after this song, we're going to talk about.
Speaker 2: We're going a massive show coming up, A lot of special guests, a lot of prizes will run through it. After Miley, good Morning, Melbourne on the air with Jason Lauren Clintire as well. Listening to Ober one hundred Big Show. The lads from the Inspired Unemployed are coming in this morning.
Speaker 1: What are they doing?
Speaker 2: It'll be no doubt talk about the election.
Speaker 5: I saw what are they doing now because they had that that show where they did the fake earpace.
Speaker 3: They're doing a new show, a new one.
Speaker 4: I saw them on the Grand last night and they were nude. I saw that bums.
Speaker 1: Piggybacking people being naked, a lot of nudity.
Speaker 3: Shlongs. Yeah, with you know a blur.
Speaker 1: Over it must be Channel ten show.
Speaker 3: You could see the shong is Channel ten. You know when you know when the blur is not good enough, you'd still make out the show.
Speaker 2: The should have done the tuck under.
Speaker 3: They should have done the tuck under.
Speaker 1: The man China, isn't that?
Speaker 3: What was that? A weird time.
Speaker 2: Team?
Speaker 1: It was a party trick produced.
Speaker 2: It would be yeah, yeah, he'd be a man china gut. Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 6: I might have done a vagina a couple of times in the.
Speaker 1: Place I used to think it was so funny vagina.
Speaker 4: He'd be like, I'm not putting more away than it's in cars all around Melbourne right now, be.
Speaker 1: Like have done that? You all have done that?
Speaker 2: Nick the Wizard Watson going to be joining us later on after eight o'clock as well. Clinton did Steak night last night.
Speaker 3: Y I did do steak Night.
Speaker 4: And Jase has a habit of asking me every time I do steak nut what cut of steak was it?
Speaker 1: You don't get a choice, no idea, is it all sorts?
Speaker 3: Whatever they want?
Speaker 1: Normally Steak Night, Like I said.
Speaker 3: Normally to be I don't rumps the sort of lower end of the stak.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which I don't mind.
Speaker 1: How much was it? Can I ask?
Speaker 3: It was twenty five dollars twenty four No chips, great chips.
Speaker 2: Watch your options for sides to.
Speaker 3: Get an option.
Speaker 4: It's just a rocket, beautiful rocket with a little bit of parmesan in it, you know that stuff, some chippies and pepper type gravy. But it's a very thin style of braby, I get it was beautiful. It was done with steak at Union House in Richmond.
Speaker 2: Shout out.
Speaker 1: It's one thing that I'm not I mean, there's many things I'm not good at.
Speaker 3: Steak cooking.
Speaker 5: No, I get overwhelmed when buying the steak. Right, So Paul go, hey, love, but answer the butcher. We're gonna people over for a barbecue and grab some steak. And then I panic, and I'm like, I know what do we eat?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 5: What's an appropriate steak to serve someone coming over for a Sunday o of a barbecue time?
Speaker 1: And I feel it, girl, and so I'll get it all always to go.
Speaker 5: And I feel it and then I think, oh, I feel like my girlfriends will have and I feel it.
Speaker 1: Then I'm like, that's probably.
Speaker 5: Not enough meat for a bloke, my mate. But then the big ones, I'm like, oh, there's so many different times.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I would go a big sharing steak, would you like?
Speaker 1: It all needs to go?
Speaker 3: And by that it's like a tomahawk. A tomahawk, that's that's a lot of steak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not bad.
Speaker 2: If you got everyone coming over, then you don't about tomahawk.
Speaker 1: Is it a giant tea?
Speaker 2: But it's like a giant ribbi? But the bones longer? What part of them it's in the cow?
Speaker 3: Yeah, which I don't like. On the legs, something looks like a leg.
Speaker 2: But I think it's got a bone on it. I would say, some sort of rib rib areaking up?
Speaker 3: Who knows. See, that's the thing I would know where you get on sausage.
Speaker 2: But is the rumpy he was chewing on with a bit.
Speaker 3: Of peppers like the glute.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't like this.
Speaker 3: Chat the cows and it's a bit of rock stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like knowing. I just think it's just like that grew on a tree, that bit of steak.
Speaker 2: And there's the wago where they're taken down a windowdor and they just massage on. Yeah, they do. That's that's what wago.
Speaker 3: They treat them.
Speaker 2: They massage the cows to massage the fat through it.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, Yeah, they massaged the cows. They massage them, yes when they're Yes, they massage the cat.
Speaker 3: They give them the royal treatment and that makes them.
Speaker 2: Moves the fat through the body.
Speaker 1: And then are you telling me if I get a massage, the fat is moving through my.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you're you're the amount of massages you get, you are a marble score nine.
Speaker 3: Give you a tip. I don't want your tea burn anywhere, you know my rum.
Speaker 2: But I'll take the side of chips.
Speaker 1: That's the cows here, I can I pick you other pulling money, they're not going to go go.
Speaker 2: I don't like massage, and then.
Speaker 1: I'd actually love to be a vegetarian. Oh yeah, but it's just maybe.
Speaker 3: I feel that there's not as much variety.
Speaker 1: No, well no there's not. I'd be it. What is it one where you can have chicken and fish? Isn't that just fish?
Speaker 3: I don't know what's just that's just like turkey and I was just white meat? Oh just a that's a white salmon.
Speaker 1: Salmon, white meat.
Speaker 4: It's a it's a whitish pinkish white pink.
Speaker 3: No not think it is just gone twelve.
Speaker 1: It might be a vegetarian.
Speaker 2: Guys six are coming up this morning. We've got a naughty six forty topic to discar. Good morning, Melbourne. You are on never one hundred. It is Jas and Lauren Clinty as well. Happy Friday eve. Remember election this weekend. Don't forget to vote.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, it's the election this weekend. And it's interesting, here we go, here we go. That's bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I used to play the to the chief.
Speaker 3: Is that what it's called? Hail to the chief? Yeah?
Speaker 2: The American a little bit self indulgent.
Speaker 5: Interesting because yesterday, even when we're talking to Peter Dutton, he was saying that there's a lot of young people that don't even know there's an election of yeah, because they're not consuming normal television, TV news, not listening to.
Speaker 1: Us apparently apparently, which I found really interesting.
Speaker 3: There's a stack of first time voters this election. Yeah, a stack, and they could well decide what.
Speaker 5: You'd be eighteen nineteen twenty. It's their first time voter. So gen Z, Well the next ten, aren't they? No, we're still in gen Z still.
Speaker 1: Yeah, When when does that cut off?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's a live gurgle, when.
Speaker 2: Gurgle, live gurgle?
Speaker 1: When does gen Z end?
Speaker 5: Generation Z ends with individuals born in the year two thousand and twelve. Okay, so they would be thirteen now, all right, so and then what's after xy z?
Speaker 1: Oh we're back to alfha.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, A lot of thought really didn't go into that one. Hey, yeah, we're brought in our eleven year old producer gen Z.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 1: You know she'd be Alfa.
Speaker 3: He voted at a federal election before. I don't know, yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: The future of the country in the country country.
Speaker 1: So would you are your friends talking about the election?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: Friends, No, No, we're not taking the mickey out of you, like, in all seriousness, we're about to decide on our prime minister, and your age demographic are a huge portion making up who's voting.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: No, we don't really talk about it. I wouldn't have known if I didn't work on the show.
Speaker 2: Do you isn't that mind blowing?
Speaker 3: Do you think about it though? Do you?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Do you care about who runs the country?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 2: You do? Okay, and I'm not taking the piece here. What issues matter to you? Like amongst you and your friends? What issues would you actually care about?
Speaker 7: Cost of living?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well rent is expensive?
Speaker 7: Yeah, like my rent and bills are insane at the moment.
Speaker 1: And it's expensive for everyone. But when you're twenty and you're entering the workforce and in you're in junior positions, you're only a lot less, but you're still paying the same amount for food and groceries and petrol.
Speaker 2: Well, you're here. One of our favorite games to play is a little pop quiz on gen Z to see if she can recognize certain people that we would have grown up with. Sure, so we thought we're doing a little gen Z test this morning. How this works is if you all look to the screen. I'm going to play you a clip of someone. You need to tell us who it is. Can you describe the clip?
Speaker 3: An old man drinking beer? Looks like it's iconic.
Speaker 2: That is iconic because it's an old man drinking a beer in one go.
Speaker 3: Is he Australia at the cricket?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's Australian at the cricket. I have a guess what do you think that might be John Howard?
Speaker 2: John Howard would be drinking a tea at home. It was Bob Hawk?
Speaker 1: Bob Hawkser? What was it Australia? What did we win?
Speaker 3: That was the cricket? That was an ashes test?
Speaker 4: But did you know that Bob Hawk once held the record called for sculling, you know, the quickest skull of the yard glass and he's he's a prime.
Speaker 3: Minister of a what glass? Glass?
Speaker 2: Don't know? All right, next one up? Do you know it's a celebrity please?
Speaker 7: Justin Timberlake.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that was justin Timberlake when he was in sync.
Speaker 3: He's not a prime minister though I thought there was.
Speaker 2: It's not a prime minister's.
Speaker 1: Prime minister it's just things that to show how old we are.
Speaker 2: Okay, would you even know any of the other members of Insect?
Speaker 8: I didn't even know.
Speaker 3: Justin timber Blake was in a band, timber Blake, timber Blake.
Speaker 1: Was in a band. Yeah, didn't you? He was in NC He was in a boy band, one of the great boy bands.
Speaker 3: Of all times.
Speaker 2: And I'll flow your house. Oh yeah, very famous actor.
Speaker 1: Do you know who the actor is?
Speaker 3: All right, what's the movie?
Speaker 2: Jack Nicholson is the actor the movie?
Speaker 5: I think it's I think it's Psycho So it's not it's not all hadn't come out in them.
Speaker 3: It is not Jack Nicholson. I think is more revered as a joker. Oh, it was a good joke.
Speaker 2: He was a great joker.
Speaker 3: I think it's.
Speaker 1: I think it's the best, the best joker.
Speaker 3: That's controversial, Absolutely not, Excuse me. I think Jack Nicholson.
Speaker 2: I just watched The Dark Knight recently and he is me incredible.
Speaker 3: I just think it's Jack Nicholson was better.
Speaker 1: Controversial.
Speaker 3: It's controversial.
Speaker 2: Is controversial?
Speaker 1: Controversial?
Speaker 2: You're wrong.
Speaker 1: We're going to have to disagree to disagree.
Speaker 3: Do you know who you're voting for?
Speaker 1: You don't have to say it.
Speaker 3: You don't have to say it.
Speaker 7: I'm not going to say it. But I did do the quiz last night because I've got no idea.
Speaker 3: So that's good, right, quiz.
Speaker 1: So there is this quiz.
Speaker 5: If you are I'm sure you can go and like choose the things that are important to you and it helps you to start.
Speaker 7: I do have one piece of feedback for the quiz.
Speaker 1: It needs to be shorter. There's a lot of people saying a lot of things, isn't there. It does get over.
Speaker 2: It's just going twenty nine past six is going to check your latest in news and then we have a naughty six forty to discuss Melbourne. Good morning Melbourne. This is number one hundred. You are on the air with Jason Lauren. We're putting you on the stand by list to see Bruno in Las Vegas. Betty in Werbe, you're on the list.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: No Worriesdale, no worries.
Speaker 1: I can you'd be a hoot in Vegas?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Betty be fine?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Luck Betty you're on the list as well. Thank you so much, No worry Luck.
Speaker 1: She wants to go to Vegas. With her husband.
Speaker 2: I want to get on the standby list. All you have to do is listen out for Bruno on Nova. When you hear him, give us a ring, and you are on the list. Is that simple?
Speaker 1: That would be amazing. Five nights in Vegas? Do we think return air?
Speaker 2: Do we think five nights a bit looks a lot?
Speaker 5: No, that's great, it's actually But if that's all you're doing, then you can chill out for a few days.
Speaker 1: Need party the whole time. You don't need to great restaurants.
Speaker 2: I saw Sector Salai.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great shows.
Speaker 2: Bruno mask probably wasn't in the best condition for it, but it.
Speaker 1: Would have seemed extraordinary.
Speaker 2: Oh, they were everywhere.
Speaker 3: Sixty six forty six forty.
Speaker 1: What's been happening in the naughtyty six forty?
Speaker 2: So we found a story that was trending online. Yeah, regarding a lady who pen and open letters saying my fiance just dropped a bombshell. Whins Bucks party coming up. Pete asked if he can have a free pass for the hall pass.
Speaker 1: No, well no, you can't be doing that.
Speaker 2: No, that's that's that's not.
Speaker 1: Naughty ninety six forty. That's see you later, Alligator.
Speaker 2: She said, Am I being improved or is this a massive red flag? I'm going to say red flag.
Speaker 3: It's a red flag.
Speaker 1: No one's actually allowed.
Speaker 5: Like we all talk about our hall passes, right, I mean we don't, To be honest, I can't remember the last time I had this conversation. People talk about their hall passes all the time, but you're not actually allowed to follow through it.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Anyone's actually followed through the hall pass.
Speaker 2: I don't think if Chris Ham's works at McDonald's and looks to his right and there's debb Be going, oh my god, you're my hall pass, he's going to exactly.
Speaker 4: Let's get back into reality. Passes don't need to be always celebrities. They could be you know, like that's all said.
Speaker 1: To me, my hall pass is my receptionist. I'd be like, well, guess who's no longer the receptionist?
Speaker 3: Or or Saul? Do you go and have the Do.
Speaker 1: You think anyone is actually ever followed through with their hall pass?
Speaker 3: I absolutely think they would have followed.
Speaker 5: Of course, hey guys, you said that my hall pass was x y Z who plays for Collingwood, And on the weekend I saw them in a pub and I'd have thrown down with them, and the husband will be like, well, good on your love, you got that out of your system.
Speaker 2: Surely, surely you're telling me someone.
Speaker 1: Even if you followed through with it, your partner has not accepted.
Speaker 4: The hall passes can come in many, many shapes and sizes right as I say. They can be the biggest of celebrities, the best footballer, the best netballer, whatever.
Speaker 3: But they can also be maybe the hot lady.
Speaker 4: From No, you can't dry cleaning shop.
Speaker 5: No, they can't be a hall pass. There's going to be someone you don't know.
Speaker 2: I had a naughty story on holiday couple. I know they were at a bit of a getaway with some other people and she allowed her partner to sleep with someone else and she watched it.
Speaker 1: Got a name and then doesn't it It.
Speaker 2: Was going to go the other way around. He was going to watch someone is it for? Well, she freaked out.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: She freaked out afterwards and was like, oh, you've done it, but now I don't want to do it.
Speaker 3: Oh. So they were going to take it in turns to watch. Wow. Yeah, just to develop some new styles.
Speaker 1: I think that's the thing. It is Yeah, it's got a name.
Speaker 5: Don't make me life google it though, I'll get fired goggling now at work.
Speaker 1: It's got a name.
Speaker 3: If you know the name and you just put a live google it.
Speaker 2: If you just if you know the name and you're just pretending that you have to google it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I couldn't think of anything.
Speaker 2: I don't like my partner watching stranger?
Speaker 3: What do I put? What do I put into the life Google machine?
Speaker 5: What is it called when you like watching your partners sleep with someone relations with somebody else your life?
Speaker 3: Brodie or no Brody?
Speaker 2: What's it called?
Speaker 3: Hold?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Cold? Cuck cee U C K H O L D.
Speaker 1: I knew.
Speaker 2: Hold winning Brady or no Brady or no?
Speaker 3: It's called voyeurism.
Speaker 1: Bra It's called voyeurism.
Speaker 3: Live Google Machine set.
Speaker 1: I think I prefer that name for what cock?
Speaker 3: I have heard of a cup chair? That's where it comes from. Really a cup chair.
Speaker 4: That's basically yeah, when you check into a hotel. Hotels have cuck chairs. Which is the big arm chair?
Speaker 1: How do you spell it?
Speaker 2: Like in a like in a clothing store where a guy sits there near the chin.
Speaker 4: You know, while there's always a big armchair next to the bed and you're like, who sits on that big that's the chair.
Speaker 2: They didn't have one of those of the mantra when I want to watching, that's the watching.
Speaker 3: It was a decorative chair.
Speaker 1: No, no, I don't think it's called I don't. I don't think.
Speaker 5: Hotels refer to it as in the description of their hotel bed a scar bar, an open shower.
Speaker 2: And I've never heard shanea Blaze on Bedroom Revealed Week say you know what it needs? A cup chair?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Too sure about the color of the cup chairs.
Speaker 9: I don't think let's wheel the scoreboards it today for the cup chair on Bedroom Week.
Speaker 1: Maybe I can actually call it that. That's not the name of it. That's a joke.
Speaker 3: That was Brodie.
Speaker 2: Who can I ask absolutely it is?
Speaker 1: Can I ask you question going to Freedom and say, where's the cup chair section? Can I ask like, it's not the furniture name.
Speaker 3: No, it's not the furniture name. But that's what they call the special chair.
Speaker 1: That's what they call it in the special cut.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, this is this is Jason's got.
Speaker 1: A question listed as a feature in a hotel room.
Speaker 2: I had a question. It's a long shot. It's a long shot.
Speaker 3: But Lauren, have you got a cup chair?
Speaker 2: Oh? Oh, here we go, Here we go. No, on the big screen.
Speaker 3: Oh you see there's the mantra there not the mantra. Now I shouldn't say that, but it's more than a cure. The travel watch.
Speaker 5: No, it's okay, would have one. It was first popularized as a meme.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 3: Well now it's very popular.
Speaker 1: But you can't. Don't be going into lounge lovers and asking for.
Speaker 2: A can we ask as anyone ever used the chair?
Speaker 4: They've got that, you know how? The hotels have the comforter on it as well.
Speaker 2: What do you think any get more brignant from sitting on the comforter or the chair? The chair.
Speaker 1: I'm never going to look at that arm chair in a hotel room.
Speaker 2: The same forget about looking at it, just never sit on it. Taylor Swift love story. Just see the latest Travis Kelcey n following Ryan Reynolds distancing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm honest, I'm really surprised they're still together.
Speaker 1: Hey, Trevison, they are the real deal there it appears they are. They are.
Speaker 3: He might pull out a ring.
Speaker 1: And feel do you think do you think he'll sing it?
Speaker 3: He would have to probably would.
Speaker 5: Imagine, oh my god, you die. But also, like, what about all the other Pops does now? Trying to be like, I know Pops doesn't done stadium tours forever, right, But everything I watch now, like Beyonce obviously, Cowboy Carter is doing the round that. Katie Perry too, is doing the rounds everything I look at. I just compared to Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: She well, Cowboy Cotton thirty seven songs that.
Speaker 5: She's about one hundred, so she's got years of elbowing seven. How many did Taylor do?
Speaker 3: What was how many hours? Was it? Three hours?
Speaker 2: Three hour?
Speaker 10: It was?
Speaker 5: Did you see Oprah at Cowboy cart Sofi Stadium in La?
Speaker 2: She was stand for that amount song.
Speaker 1: She was so into it.
Speaker 3: Also, we're gonna have to talk about Katie Perry later. She's just taken to Instagram. Yeah, she's had a crack at the haters.
Speaker 2: Yes. In other words, she.
Speaker 5: Says Instagram is a cesspit of of unhinged and unhealed humans.
Speaker 2: I think she said that. Before we get to that, let's head to the kitchen.
Speaker 3: I think we should.
Speaker 4: I mean, we mentioned very briefly yesterday, the saga that has enveloped two of our Australian chefs.
Speaker 3: I guess you could say, or Cooks, Nagi Mahashi, our nagin, we are a Nagi, our family, We are a family. Or you delivered that.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, show, but I'm more like no family.
Speaker 3: And of course brook Bellamy Brookie but Brookie, So Brookie's got in stripe Brookies Cookies.
Speaker 5: Nagi is saying that Brookie's Cookies has copied her caramel slight slice recipe. I love Nagi Mahashi, but I thought about this a lot last night, like there's only so many ways the apparently there's only so many ways to make a cookie.
Speaker 2: Caraal surely the red flag, apparently apparently was that it was noticed by Nagi that in the Butlerer recipe brown sugar was used instead of like a glucose like a syrup. Yeah, which Nagi uses brown sugar. And then and then Cookie Girl has gone and done the same Thingki.
Speaker 4: Girl aka Brookie Yeah Brookie cookie Girl. Well, now there is another player in this saga, because somebody else has claimed that Brookie of Cookie Fame has been ripping off her recipes. The US space baker. It's gone to the States. It's a global saga now. Sally McKenny, she runs Sally's Bake Blog, claimed that Bellamy has plagiarized her recipes in Life of Nagi, our narget cookie recipes.
Speaker 1: There's maybe one or two ingredients.
Speaker 2: Like I said, you are, you're changing out the syrup.
Speaker 1: Surely everyone's tried that.
Speaker 2: Friends have put different things in cookies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then the other people that make those different cookies now do the same.
Speaker 4: Just for a reference, Sally's claiming that she ripped off the best vanilla cake I've ever had.
Speaker 1: That's what that's the name of her vanilla cake.
Speaker 3: The best vanilla cake I've ever.
Speaker 5: Had, she said she's ever had. So that means she's ripped it off someone else too, doesn't it? She didn't make it. This was the best vanilla cake I ever made.
Speaker 4: This saga was the talk around so many officers yesterday.
Speaker 2: So many It was all over the project, the National Treasure.
Speaker 4: The staff room at my sister's primary school. Michayla made nagis beautiful caramel slide?
Speaker 2: Did she make Nagis?
Speaker 3: Because we've got the cookbook at home?
Speaker 4: Macaby is in me I've got the cookbook, don't make it, but Mikayla decided to make it, and people were asking the question.
Speaker 3: Is this the Nagi or is this the brook?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 5: The same?
Speaker 1: So it doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: Isn't the point that they're meant to be the same, like a sample of which one?
Speaker 3: Well, I think it's the Nagi.
Speaker 1: But well, isn't the point that they are the same one?
Speaker 3: No, there's a distinct differences.
Speaker 1: Then why is she saying that she's copied?
Speaker 2: Question?
Speaker 3: We raddled in.
Speaker 2: He's realized there can't be a difference. That's the whole argument.
Speaker 3: I'm boxed.
Speaker 1: Checkmate. So they're the same?
Speaker 2: You realize what you're saying. It doesn't make sense they're the same. We know. Well, good morning Melbourne. It is just on eight past seven, bit of a PSA Mother's Day Sunday week, don't forget it, otherwise known as the grand final for Floris.
Speaker 3: Big Do you reckon?
Speaker 2: I've sampled, I've done my own polling. I've sampled a number of florists and have mothers and have one Mother's Day blows Valentine's Day out of.
Speaker 1: The water, does it well?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Wow? I guess you have to buy mom.
Speaker 3: Flowers exactly a few carnations.
Speaker 1: I haven't got my mum Mother's Day gift yet.
Speaker 3: Similarly, what shall I guess?
Speaker 2: Roses chocolates.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much for Thank you very much, Thank you very very very much.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, okay, I might actually I might order flowers to be to live.
Speaker 5: It to my house in the morning and then I can just dish amount of lunch instead of doing a floris frunt.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 3: It's not bad.
Speaker 1: Different for you because you the kids have to wake up and give it.
Speaker 2: Give different because my mum is dead.
Speaker 1: No, I wasn't going to bring it.
Speaker 2: Sounded like you're like, well, different for you, you won't have to order it.
Speaker 3: I thought you were going to go there too, just save a bit of money.
Speaker 1: I wasn't. I wasn't fast enough to think of that.
Speaker 3: Sounded like no.
Speaker 1: I was saying, kids.
Speaker 6: And he does something in the morning.
Speaker 5: You are You're pushing me to now say something and I'm not going to take you.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't cry, all right, Colin? Thank you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just sat it to check in.
Speaker 2: Thank you mate. Well fetch it. That's nice from my friend.
Speaker 1: Do you want to borrow my mom for the day.
Speaker 2: Oh getting a render mom?
Speaker 5: Wow, she's very expensive. Drinks a lot champagne.
Speaker 2: Want to get messages from your dad on Christmas? Because I can't text, so I may as have.
Speaker 3: Just joined the fan. I'll borrow your mom.
Speaker 1: You know, when I was little, my grandparents always came to school sports and the kids that didn't have grandparents would borrow my grandparents and they'd gone cheer for them and the races.
Speaker 2: Never thought you'd hit me say that? Can I borrow your mom?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 1: No, okay, now you've changed.
Speaker 2: Mother's Day is approaching. We are holding one of our favorite events of the year, and do we have some entertainment? We're going to run through that and te hey can scoring inte for you and your mum On the other side of this, sir on Noble one hundred, let's say hello to our next guest.
Speaker 4: Next guess a couple of trainees who traded in building buildings for building a comedic friend.
Speaker 3: They excuse me?
Speaker 11: Can you repeat the order them mimic it in a high pitched voice.
Speaker 6: Can you please repeat.
Speaker 2: Your I'd say it was a good trade.
Speaker 5: Please.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the show Inspire.
Speaker 1: Morning, Morning Morning.
Speaker 2: How are we bloody trades to TV stars and still going strong.
Speaker 5: How can anyone get a TV show these days?
Speaker 3: It's easy these days, you know.
Speaker 2: Hats off to you guys, because I feel like every man needs dog. Tried to do a podcast or something or career change during Lockdown and a lot of them are fading away. But you guys are just going from strength to strength. Well done, Thank you for now. How's pop?
Speaker 6: Every I can everyone I know in Australia has a podcast?
Speaker 4: Can I say how thankful I am that you are fully clothed? Because when I opened up my Instagram this morning, I saw a whole heap of mosaic schlongs and buttons.
Speaker 1: Mosaic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know how they do that mosaici type blur which actually isn't enough.
Speaker 1: I can really see it.
Speaker 8: I was scared.
Speaker 3: I was like, you need to blur this more.
Speaker 6: I was like, make them blow bigger so we can like.
Speaker 3: So we can look bigger, bigger. So what was it in aate of.
Speaker 11: So we're in We're in Germany. We went to a nude like recreational park. So they had these all over Germany and they go there.
Speaker 3: What they do?
Speaker 6: I can see why because they've got they've got some on them.
Speaker 3: The German the Bratwurst.
Speaker 11: Yeah, they they're famous for their sausages for a reason.
Speaker 5: They need to do some work on their glutes in the stuck some of them.
Speaker 1: There's some saggy glutes in there.
Speaker 6: You'd be surprised how many messages we were just reading then before coming on here of people asking for the uncensored version.
Speaker 2: So runnus through. You were over there as part of this new show, the List. So you guys travel around the world.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, So we went to six different countries and to Japan, India, Malaysia, South Africa, Germany, and Finland, right and so yeah, so we pretty much go into every everything blind, like we have this list that we have to tick off before we get to go to the next country.
Speaker 6: The opposite of a bucket list. So we want to do a buck of this show and like do the best things in the world. But then everyone's like, well, that's going to be boring. No one wants to watch that, So let's do the worst things and that you can do in the world, I guess, and you guys won't have any say over them. So we were completely blindsided going into everything.
Speaker 5: We did, so, what is the worst thing in the world that you can do when you're on holidays? Starts playing bad minton with a bunch of New Germans.
Speaker 3: That was kind of fine.
Speaker 6: What about the wet We met up with this bear Sharman. So, this guy so in Finland was definitely the whackist country. If you want to watch the season, maybe start with filming. It was rud Maybe it's a bit too intense to start with, but this guy, right, he's incredibly boring. They're wild and wild.
Speaker 11: I think there's not that much to do there.
Speaker 6: They're just known for being like for saunering.
Speaker 5: And where sometimes you only get half an hour of daylight and half an hour of nighttime in the different seasons in winter.
Speaker 11: Because it's so yeah, maybe boring of the country. They're just the whackert people. They have shy and come up with things to entertain themselves. So yeah, we went up with his bear Sharman, who like he turns himself.
Speaker 6: He has this ritual.
Speaker 11: Honestly, it went for like four hours and.
Speaker 6: The film is running out of tape. I'm not even joking. This guy was like beating this drum and feedness like bear meat and stuff. And he he had tatoos of like bear stuff all over him and he wanted he did to a bear. He turned into a bed by a bear.
Speaker 3: He sounds like, then you eat the bear.
Speaker 2: He sounds like the geelong cats.
Speaker 6: He cut us open with these quarts so like he didn't realize how deep he cut us, but his eyes like rolling the back of his head, and he's like part of the cerremony. I've got a sacrifice, sacrifice blood. So he cut our arms opening mine was so bad and needed stitches. Yeah, it was. It was wild.
Speaker 1: He makes you eat bear.
Speaker 11: Meat, Yeah, honestly tastes kind of good, having a bit of lamb or roast beef or something.
Speaker 2: Your parents that you guys down and go on, hey, it's trying to go back to being a trade.
Speaker 6: I'm sure my dad would want that because he's he's a bit stressed on the job site. And I was actually going to take over the business before this blew up.
Speaker 1: So your dad doesn't want you anywhere near his business.
Speaker 6: Yea, I carry a lot of guilt still.
Speaker 2: Sorry, last time we caught up with you boys, because there's a pack of you, one of you was still actually a trade. He was still doing some work on the side. Has everyone given up that that world? Now?
Speaker 11: Yeah, Liamstad has a few days here and there, and we have a few mates that like Bill, I mate Bill, he's an arborist. And there's still a few people that float in and out. But pretty much we were all trades neared to start with good.
Speaker 3: Coin in chopping down trees.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a very job surgeon.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's it, tree sur.
Speaker 3: He tells these dates.
Speaker 6: What do you different work?
Speaker 3: It's like a tree surgeon.
Speaker 5: Yeah that that sounds hard. That sounds harder than an arborist.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So look the inspired Unemployed. The list is The New Shark. Premiere is tonight seven point thirty on ten or he can stream the entire series on Paramount Plus Australia. I just quickly. Japan, crazy place. I haven't been. I've heard all about it the best. What do you do there?
Speaker 11: We trained with like these the yellow bushy mountain monks.
Speaker 6: Wow, so we got we did. They were them a walking school. That was what that was funny school.
Speaker 11: Like they do synchronized walking. They're so like obviously the most polite people in the world, but they're very disciplined. Yeah, so they do this thing called walking, synchronized walking.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you've heard of it, this thing, you know, I can't wait to watch, very exciting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't know, I can't even take.
Speaker 2: What they practice.
Speaker 6: They practice walking with the you don't understand, like their thumbs need to be in the perfect position, and their arms perfect and their legs. And they go to this school fortnights a week. It's like what most kids do.
Speaker 2: They reckon.
Speaker 6: So we went there and just got screamed at the whole time.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and they just do like all these patterns walking out of each other.
Speaker 6: It's yeah, it's really it's really good.
Speaker 2: Watching Walk tonight. Yeah, on ten. Otherwise, like I said, you can stream the entire series on Paramount Plus. Nice work, boys, thanks for dropping by this morning.
Speaker 3: I know, thanks guys, Guys the.
Speaker 2: Inspired Unemployed Jordany on the air. It's just gone twenty three to eight. We're going to the polls on Saturday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we know what that means, sassage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you see they were rolling out Democracy sausages on the streets of New York for Ossie voters.
Speaker 3: The absentev at the embassy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, people over there in buddings hats cooking the barbecue.
Speaker 8: Cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: Andy Leale have some kind of knees up at his Aussie pub over.
Speaker 2: The absolutely right, we're going to cross to Charles Crouch.
Speaker 3: Are coming on? Do you both watch election night coverage?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: Now, I'm painting a wall that day, so I'm just going to watch it.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're probably not surprised about that. You're a nerd.
Speaker 4: Love the drama of the votes coming in and the politicians firing up at each other quite I really enjoy it. Do you want to come around to my election party? I would rather I have some doritos and some cider.
Speaker 1: I'll come for the doredas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the cider I'm there for, but I'm out.
Speaker 1: I remember as a kid, my parents like we'd go to friends houses for barbecues and on election really an election night, and they all watch it and I'd probably just annoy them all trying to do dancing concerts.
Speaker 2: We're trying to see if they're going to call it.
Speaker 3: It's when Anthony Green calls the election. Anthony Green, Anthony Green is the king when it comes to all things.
Speaker 1: Elections on the Brownlow.
Speaker 4: When that's to count the votes election whisperer. When Anthony Green says labor or Liberal has won it, they've won it.
Speaker 2: Well, guess who is he?
Speaker 12: Is?
Speaker 3: He next?
Speaker 2: He was unavailable, so Charles Croucher right.
Speaker 3: He's just as good Anthony Green. He's an election analyst on the top.
Speaker 5: What a job on the top, an election analyst once every few years he gets rolled out.
Speaker 2: Five K question coming up as well, Nick the Wizard Watson is in after eight this morning to talk or.
Speaker 4: When the Whiz had the interaction with the Prime minister. Oh yeah, to ask the Prime minister some of the biggest and burning questions in Australia.
Speaker 1: He did a great job.
Speaker 2: The answer.
Speaker 4: But to be fair, we speaking of somebody who asks big, big questions. My friend, my colleague Knight's political editor, Charles Croucher, who's been so busy.
Speaker 8: On the election.
Speaker 3: A week for Charles, Good morning Charlie.
Speaker 12: He's like grand final week and Christmas rolled into yeah this time and.
Speaker 1: His election night like the Brownlow they count through the vote.
Speaker 2: What are you wearing the brownlow?
Speaker 12: Except more blameous?
Speaker 1: I think more glamorous.
Speaker 4: Of course, these guys just took the piss out of me, Charles, because I said, I cannot wait to see those votes start rolling, and I'm going to have my own little election party.
Speaker 1: What you're going to be invited? This over for Derito.
Speaker 3: Now you're going to be You're going to be an election central. Is that what we're calling it? At Channel nine?
Speaker 12: That'll do?
Speaker 3: That'll do?
Speaker 1: Does every channel have it on or is there one central point to watch it?
Speaker 12: Every channel has their own coverage to watch night.
Speaker 1: That's what I'll be watching.
Speaker 12: Well, I promise we'll have fun. Yeah, so we that Look five o'clock, we go on air, you sort of prepare to free the polls, closing what we're expecting, where we're going, how it's going to map out, Then go to the news at six hits you'll bring us the news, and then at seven we're on and we're on until we get a result. Now, sometimes that's the nice night, it's all done by ten. Sometimes it's not, and we're still there at one and have to come back the next day.
Speaker 3: Continue is one.
Speaker 2: O'clock the call time where we go we've done an.
Speaker 12: They stopped counting at midnight, So effectively it's up to the leaders if the leaders decide that. As Tony Abbott is back in twenty ten, that line that you know, the people have spoken, we just don't know what they've said between me and Judie Guillard. Then they might come out and say that and we go home and have to keep doing this for a couple of days or a couple of weeks, as has happened in the past. Let's hope it's not that scenario, you know, for everyone's sanity, and let's hope with the clean results that day.
Speaker 1: So what's expect it like?
Speaker 3: Is it is?
Speaker 5: I don't know that much about politics, to be honest, but there's like poles in newspapers, on the news all over the place. There's a lot of information out there. Is this expected to be close or a walkover?
Speaker 12: Yeah? Look, I think it is close. The polls also to point towards labor winning sort of a perhaps in the minority, but a workable minority. That means that, you know, you think of that cross bench at the moment, there's probably eleven or twelve people that could get bigger the polls. Oh yeah, they have been the past.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, nineteen.
Speaker 1: So what's the point of the pole, Well, it's the.
Speaker 12: Polls decide whether the parties put their money the biggest thing. They're also to give us an idea. But the thing about minority government, which we're going to hear a lot about. If you've got a cross bench that had Adam Bant, you know, from the heart of Melbourne and Bob Catter from the heart of Queensland in it, you're always going to be able to find votes. That is the broadest possible strip spectrum you can think of when you're looking at the vote. So there was there'd be lots of sort of scare about minority government having to do deals. Think it's actually pretty workable for both parties just to wait.
Speaker 2: And do it.
Speaker 3: The makeup.
Speaker 2: Hey, Charlie, we're having a chat. We had done in yesterday. We'll have a chat after he left, and we were saying there's almost a sense that people are scared to say if they're voting for Dutton.
Speaker 12: Do you feel that this is like what they're called the shy Tory phenomenon. It was pretty big in the UK during Brexit and then also obviously Donald Trump in twenty sixteen. Yeah, it might be. It might be the case. I don't think because Australians have compulsory voting, everyone's a bit more open about where they're at. So look possibly and if that pops up, then it could be a really good night for the liberals. They're trying to do what no one's done in a hundred years, and that's win government after one to fually do it a bit in the States. You guys did it in Victoria at the end of the Nap Fine era, the Victorian Liberals. It happens a bit around the place. Never at federal level. Was nineteen thirty when.
Speaker 2: You said that, Look at kid's face light up, like, oh, that was a big night at my place.
Speaker 3: The Nats.
Speaker 4: He proceeded brumby so brumby nap sign and then Dan andrews, oh yeah, Charlie, of course, Teddy, what was what has been the highlight of the campaign?
Speaker 3: Have you got to have you got a moment? Oh? Yeah, a bit of levity here?
Speaker 2: Like what what?
Speaker 3: What's been? What's given you a laugh?
Speaker 12: Can I go rogue on thee and away from the major party. There is a candidate called a Kanna Murray Bart but she's sitting in like the southern end of the Gold Coast independent candidate. She ran her electorate like started at one point, ran around the border runner, which helps yeap one hundred and twenty k's. She did it over like thirty six hours. It was unbelievable. The way to get out and get her message you certainly would.
Speaker 2: Want was she was she door knocking as she went or just ran, just just.
Speaker 12: Running and had supported alongside her. It's a great publicity, the great way to see the whole joint. I just think of the poor person running against.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, sitting at home eating Doritos, out there running around.
Speaker 3: If I do, I'd hit up every pub in the electric Just do it.
Speaker 1: That's a good way to do.
Speaker 3: Just make it.
Speaker 1: Do you do that anyway?
Speaker 3: And you're not running, so I should run.
Speaker 2: You'd be busy here now hush money, a few people as well.
Speaker 3: There'd be some skeletons, Charlie, wouldn't there.
Speaker 5: I know what I'll be doing on Saturday night, Charles. I'll bet you eating doritos a Clint mouse.
Speaker 3: Just quickly, Charlie, what's your what's your prediction?
Speaker 12: I having really dust this with you guys. At the US election, it's going to be closer than we expect, and it's going to be a good night that actually good on Your story is going to be really important.
Speaker 2: That's the part.
Speaker 12: This time around Victoria was big. There might be some big swings out in the west too for Victoria.
Speaker 1: All right, we're always the most important, aren't we.
Speaker 3: We are swingers.
Speaker 2: Hopefully we will get an answer. Charles Craftcher joining as chief political editor from nine. How good luck for the weekend, mate, enjoy the doritos.
Speaker 3: Well, we will.
Speaker 2: One question five thousand dollars.
Speaker 8: This is Jess and Lawrence five thousand dollar questions.
Speaker 2: Every day at eight o'clock. We'll give you a chance to win five thousand.
Speaker 3: Dollars on early early.
Speaker 1: Got to be on the ball.
Speaker 2: Nick the Wizard Watson's joining soon. That's why.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, our player today is Lee's from Pasco Vale South.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Liz, Good morning.
Speaker 1: Now you've got our team about.
Speaker 5: You could have seen the scenes in our studio just then when it popped up on our screen.
Speaker 1: That Liz is learning rock and roll?
Speaker 3: Dad, there you are?
Speaker 1: Where are you doing that?
Speaker 3: I could have been Buckley Park?
Speaker 1: And is it like rock and roll is in like seventies rock and roll sixty?
Speaker 7: What was rocking and seven.
Speaker 1: Dancing like grease lightning style? Is that rock and roll? No?
Speaker 12: Probably not more. I don't really know what you'd call it. Some swing in there as well.
Speaker 1: Swing dance.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it's like do you remember do you remember Jive Bunny in the Master mixes? Do you remember that song? No rock?
Speaker 1: Like some els, this kind of thing lives a little bit, run around, food, run around. So we've got that mouse system.
Speaker 8: Jakes, Crocodile Rock Rock, Crocodile.
Speaker 3: It's when we used to remember. We used to go to Johnny Rockets.
Speaker 4: What it is Johnny Rockets and the chapel Street and the waters and waitresses used to come out.
Speaker 6: They delivered milkshakes and rolls, great milk, great closed.
Speaker 1: Now oh Johnny Rockets Chapel in the.
Speaker 5: All white's so angry, happy to be.
Speaker 2: Let's bring it back.
Speaker 1: Can you put Crocodile Rock on?
Speaker 2: Okay? Stand, but can we play the game first?
Speaker 5: All right, let's play the game now. I believe you want a five hundred dollars question today, please? Okay, all right, we have a question lined up for you. You will hear a three to one countdown. Lisa, you have to answer it for the buzzer. If you don't know, have a guess, because you might just get lucky, good luck.
Speaker 2: Okay, for five hundred dollars. Remember you need to answer in that time. Okay, all right, here we go for five hundred bucks.
Speaker 3: How many moons does Mars have?
Speaker 12: Three two three one?
Speaker 3: It's two.
Speaker 2: Two moons to let me light the mood.
Speaker 5: Luckily.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry, mate, but look, thanks to giving it a crack. How about what should we send you? Let's le'll send you a turn dollar about Johnny Rockets.
Speaker 1: Plus about Johnny Rockets is closing exactly?
Speaker 2: Cargan dot com. Help you get what you want for less? Cargain dot com. Now that is clicking?
Speaker 1: Or you sound system practice? You're rock and roll dancing?
Speaker 8: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Oh mate, Johnny Wood Planet Hollywood.
Speaker 5: Oh member, when Planet Hollywood opened at crowd cas you know it was in Sevest.
Speaker 3: Salon or something.
Speaker 2: Willis, Bruce Willis was.
Speaker 5: In the hard Rock Cafe was there too? Remember I said the hard rock Cafe. Hotel wants in Balley Ballet. There's a hard rock hotel in Barlor.
Speaker 2: He's got the giant guitar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at the park, the giant guitar at the front. I wonder if it's still there. It was so long ago, it would be very dated now it probably there's still one. It feels like a couter thing, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: No, No, they still want to surface. Paradise Hotel just down from times. Aren't in going there and buy the hard rock leather jacket the spoons.
Speaker 1: Very good guys, hard Rock Hotel, Bari.
Speaker 2: Are you doing?
Speaker 1: Still there?
Speaker 2: Shall we take the show?
Speaker 11: And it is?
Speaker 1: In fact?
Speaker 2: What's it? What's the rating on Google?
Speaker 1: I believe it's includer the rating on Google? Oh, I don't know how to do that?
Speaker 3: Wait n away?
Speaker 1: I mean I do have the news four point six stars.
Speaker 2: We must go in nineteen today, she's chilli again.
Speaker 1: Last night old last night I d Yeah, when.
Speaker 3: Do you start? For those with fireplaces? When can you start?
Speaker 1: Was on last night.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not like a real I'm not like out chopping water forest in my open fire to use the remote.
Speaker 1: But it's still real fire, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Yes? Still real? Hang on, it's an actual you're not putting it on the TV?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 2: You don't have that app where it's like.
Speaker 1: It's not blowing out any who?
Speaker 2: And then some of you change it to an aquarum. Yes, that's all real though, just a still get a wizard Nikki. That's right, Johnny us on the Hollywood orcs neck the Wizard Watson is in the house, buddy.
Speaker 1: Good morning, you have to be back.
Speaker 8: Yeah, good place, don't.
Speaker 2: What's what's the cool feature in your house? And who do you live with? Again?
Speaker 8: A mate from rich who plays at Richmond who are playing this week, which would be good? So the cool features a party house people from that it's not. He's more independent, so we like to keep it quiet and keep it clean.
Speaker 5: So you guys are housemates, but you're playing against each other this weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, car pool to the g Right.
Speaker 1: Do you eat separate meals to make sure you're not poisoning each other?
Speaker 8: Yeah, we'll probably have a different week this week, but now it would be good.
Speaker 1: Do you talk about footy?
Speaker 8: To be honest, not a lot. When we're both home, we don't really like to talk about foot because that's what we're talk about during the day and stuff. So now we've sort of grow up together, so we don't. Yeah, when we're home together, we don't really talk about footy at all. When we just either Yeah, play place.
Speaker 1: In which you probably will as a proud Richmond supporter, will you mention it when you get I'll give.
Speaker 8: Him a bit when I get home, but you should just put the replay on straight away. I get our first check to replay on and leave it there. But yeah, I'll give him a bit if we win, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he'll give it right back. If the time somehow pull a miracle.
Speaker 4: Our boy is now a duel media superstar. Oh yes, television if you don't mind, sorry much in demand? Oh start in Channel nine's Players series, which aired on Monday night. You can find the episode on YouTube as well.
Speaker 1: What is play? It's all player driven footy content is.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I would say there's a it's a bit different, like I haven't done much of that. And it was like we had like different activities on it like you did. We had this phone rulette where spin the wheel and it was lucky enough to land on Decos and he called Quina. So just facetimes someone on the spot and then Felix takes a phone and sort of says, oh, show us around the house, what are you doing right now?
Speaker 2: And all that?
Speaker 1: So who would you face timed if it had have landed on.
Speaker 8: You, Guinea or CJ. I was going to FaceTime them.
Speaker 1: That's what a fun game.
Speaker 8: It was different, So it just had different activities like that I haven't really done on TV before, So it was enjoy it.
Speaker 2: It was good.
Speaker 1: And you're on every week or is it a one I.
Speaker 8: Think that was just a one off. I think they were trying to get different players.
Speaker 2: Watch your back.
Speaker 3: He did well with TJ on the on the desk.
Speaker 2: You can imagine, can't You're right time for sport? What's happening?
Speaker 8: Nick?
Speaker 5: We might lose Nick? Because Nick comes on our show every week. And he just walked in and he said, I'm starting to wonder if you guys are a curse. When I came in here two weeks in a row, we lost two weeks in a row, and then we haven't seen you and now I'm winning.
Speaker 2: No, we're the other way.
Speaker 8: We're the other opposite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're the good last sticking around when you're not the.
Speaker 8: First two times I didn't come on the show, we lost two weeks in ow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, So this week Richmond.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, I'm trying to be hoped.
Speaker 1: It must be the good luck jo.
Speaker 2: In last week. West. It's definitely us, Laura, I'm going in at one hundred percent any injuries at the club.
Speaker 8: We had a few concussions on the weekend, so Screamshaw and Carl aim On both out with concussion.
Speaker 1: How long how long are you off for if you get concuss these days, I.
Speaker 8: Think it's two weeks yea, and yeah I Reckon it's two weeks. And because Screamshaw has had two concussions this year now they'll be more cautious with you.
Speaker 5: I mean, I do think that's such a good rule, though you must, I know, plays get frustrated when you want to get back out there, but it's so important.
Speaker 2: You don't have to get into all the details. But does a does a players contract work where you've got like a base fee and then you get paid per game.
Speaker 8: Or I think you get matches.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but.
Speaker 9: Yeah, different players, different different incentive bas I'm going to say, if you're if you're out, because you know from the tribunal.
Speaker 2: Fair point.
Speaker 4: But it's like if it's an Some players get extra cash if they poll brown low votes or if they poll there are different contracts, different plays. Hey, big week at the Hawks. It is big anniversary. I'm going to tell the guys about it.
Speaker 8: Yes, it's a one hundredth year anniversary as a club.
Speaker 2: So that's cool.
Speaker 8: We'll be rocking a nice jersey this week and has a color on as well, which would be good for the Yeah and old.
Speaker 1: Color the eighties, not the eighties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, time proceeding now.
Speaker 2: The Roaring twe is it going to be the thick material?
Speaker 3: It was like that.
Speaker 8: I won't be able to jo. I just got all the names and everything on it, and then you got a big weak ause A lot of pass players and premiership players come in.
Speaker 3: I did see that on the news last night.
Speaker 4: You had guys like Michael Tuck who's won seven premierships, like that is extraordinary. You had Dipper down at the club, Like, did you actually know who these blokes were?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 8: I was like enough, Michael Tuck presented my draft jersey, so and you're tuck in obviously on your There was a lot of premiership players there from like twenty fourteen, twenty fifteen. And got to speak to Dipper for a bit as well.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised he's not still talking to you.
Speaker 8: I loved him. He was He's my topic.
Speaker 3: Word it.
Speaker 8: I struggled and tell me about his trip.
Speaker 2: He stole your seats of Cold Play, didn't he No, he's just dancing.
Speaker 3: In our face.
Speaker 1: I think he tried to sit on my lap at one point.
Speaker 2: Suy Full of Stars hold.
Speaker 1: Really ruining my moment with Chris Martin dip atrons on my lap in the middle.
Speaker 3: Of He also had good every second of the concert.
Speaker 2: On his phone.
Speaker 5: He had his iPhone out and I reckon he filmed all too out like his memory must have been full that night. So yesterday when they're all the old players were down, old players again. They were retired old, some of them quite odd.
Speaker 1: They've got there.
Speaker 5: They all had the premiership cuts and then they all had like a cake, a premiership cake like this. I'm just showing the boys of video. Look at how Campbell Brown cut that cake.
Speaker 1: That is the biggest dogs.
Speaker 3: He's murdered it.
Speaker 2: She looks like he's committing a cry.
Speaker 1: Did you all get a slice of cake?
Speaker 8: Slice which is good? Is actually yummy? So yeah, I had a good job yesterday. Fair few people down and it was good.
Speaker 3: Geez rolled them out.
Speaker 1: They were all there. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, It's been a while since I celebrated something.
Speaker 8: There, Clint, Wow, I'll come back to you.
Speaker 2: Make good luck for this weekend.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 2: We are on the air with Nick the Wizard. What's and I'll tell you hang around. We're gonna take a quick break. We'll come back with more on the other side of this on No Up the Wizards here talking for the Wizard cast a still get a Wizard Nikki.
Speaker 13: Big weekend for Hawthorn. It's the hundred centenary. It's amazing they've been around for that long. Incredible and they've won all the premierships as well. They be nice, it's just hard nice silly mates back for Hawthorne.
Speaker 2: They rub it in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: I like Hawthorne.
Speaker 4: They're going okay, But what I'm saying is I'm jealous of their success right in the eighties, the Uster spank us, in the nineties Uster spank us.
Speaker 5: But the Hawthorn Hawks back in the day. I don't know about it anymore because I don't watch that much football, but they were like they were the hotties in the league.
Speaker 1: They had all back in the day.
Speaker 2: Nick, right, you.
Speaker 1: Could literally I'm thirty eight, your twenty. You could be my son. I can't be saying that you're single.
Speaker 2: That still yeah, you call Lauren mummy.
Speaker 1: That's funny. Never we're friends.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but the Hawks their Hollywood Hawks now, but back in the day they were all the men for all seasons.
Speaker 1: Remember they were Shane Crawford And.
Speaker 8: I was looking through the museum yesterday and I saw an old picture of Hodgy.
Speaker 2: He was a roue.
Speaker 3: I reckon Hogg.
Speaker 1: A little road was That's the one. He was a.
Speaker 2: Root trying to make a sound looking.
Speaker 4: So the Whiz start on Channel nine's Players TV show during the weekend and on which they do a little segment where they they like to FaceTime one of their teammates, one of their friends, their coach mate.
Speaker 3: Maybe you should FaceTime mitchick up. So Jason, we're going to roll the dice this morning.
Speaker 2: Who are we going to FaceTime? But they were going into.
Speaker 8: FaceTime Gunners the foss Yeah, okay, all right, he reckons. He's going into pilate.
Speaker 3: I think it's a week.
Speaker 2: Ye who are trying? Who were trying?
Speaker 8: Jack guns?
Speaker 3: Is this Gunners?
Speaker 2: Okay? We Mari.
Speaker 4: I don't think Gunners is going to pick up. He's just we should have told you why. And Gunners, I hope you're listening. It's because you're.
Speaker 10: Boring that we're keeping him young. At the moment relevant. We're keeping him relevant, not no's. He's doing the downward dog all right?
Speaker 1: Someone else?
Speaker 2: What's offensive? When you don't get a call from someone, you just get a FaceTime.
Speaker 1: Out of you're out of nowhere? He's rude.
Speaker 2: Do you remember there was this apple while back? I think it was called like bomb or something like that, and if you send it to a friend the minute they opened it, it would take a photo.
Speaker 1: And I remember that, and you've got everyone got a double chin.
Speaker 2: Like, oh no, he sent me a bomb to go three two mun.
Speaker 1: Let's try and face time someone Elselie.
Speaker 3: He's a bit of a rock star.
Speaker 8: He's funny man if he picks up, but I reckon he'll be sleeping.
Speaker 3: Surely.
Speaker 2: Come on, what's the earliest training you guys do? What do you mean? What time would you start?
Speaker 8: Oh like eight o'clock? Probably?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Should I try and FaceTime? Shane Crawford?
Speaker 3: Give him?
Speaker 2: Give? Should we just give?
Speaker 3: Should we give?
Speaker 1: I'm doing it on my phone?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, Well this isn't going to work?
Speaker 2: Is going very well?
Speaker 3: Okay? This is great radio?
Speaker 1: Someone else get there?
Speaker 2: I like to did the Channel nine one go better than that?
Speaker 3: I believe so.
Speaker 2: A little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, should we try Campbell Brown? He'll be up. Let's just keep trying Hawthorne players, cross answering.
Speaker 2: Make good luck for the weekend. I reckon you got this one in the bag. We've worked out at Richmond. So Richmond about a couple of Richmond about as many wins as Melbourne. Mate, So I don't think I would be you know, throwing shade.
Speaker 3: I'm trying cample Brown is going to be awkard.
Speaker 2: I want to the ads. Now we're stuck with a chat with Campbell Brown.
Speaker 1: No, we can hang up on him.
Speaker 5: They've all got hangovers from the celebration yesterday.
Speaker 2: We don't.
Speaker 3: You're live, You're live on the radio.
Speaker 1: Are you hungover from the Hawthorns hundred celebration?
Speaker 3: I'm about to go the.
Speaker 1: Wizard Watson's here. You want to say hello?
Speaker 8: How are going? On FaceTime? And a few Hawthorn players. You're the only way I picked up you.
Speaker 1: Just so you know you are about one hundredths on the list.
Speaker 2: That is it goes. We are done for the day.
Speaker 1: That was a fun done for the day.
Speaker 3: Exhausted.
Speaker 5: Actually looks lovely outside today tonight these and the Dons.
Speaker 1: Will that be a blockbuster.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it'll be a lock in, not a lockout.
Speaker 2: I would say the bomb is going to ride against the prize sweet third quarter.
Speaker 4: I was lit up bit the way and the rus have got a bit of a fire in the belly because I don't know if you read about cane corns, but he's been sort of cane.
Speaker 3: He's always in the head He loves being in the headlines.
Speaker 4: He's been reving them up. He's been and now he's banned from the dressing rooms. Really he's gone a little too hard on the North Melbourne dressing room.
Speaker 3: He's gone a little hard on the ruse.
Speaker 1: Well, that's fair enough. If you mean to us, we don't want you in our rooms. How would he be in the rooms? Anyway?
Speaker 3: He works on Channel seven's broadcast. He's defected to seven.
Speaker 5: Later see Alligator, So he and Trumpers don't go each other constantly anymore.
Speaker 3: Rump has got Rory Stones on the Sunday Footy show. Now your Hands.
Speaker 1: And Rory Lauren and they're a gorgeous family.
Speaker 2: You should have come with me to the Captain's photo. At the start of the year, watching Clinton all the sports journeys, it was like a live anchorman. Just everyone eyeing each other off.
Speaker 3: Who's the coolest eyeing each other off?
Speaker 1: Just crowd my scope, my scope.
Speaker 3: By the weekend, I didn't do anything bubbling. I don't have any scoops. Who did scoop territory?
Speaker 1: Who's the biggest head wobbler of the footy turner?
Speaker 2: There was a few.
Speaker 9: No, you can't be doing that to me, Sam McLure, We're out of here. Melcher Singer is in next. Have a great day rumb with CIN tomorrow. Bye bye, Jason Lauren.
Speaker 3: Lauren wake up feeling good following me.
Speaker 1: I'm on the socials.