Speaker 1: I want the fairy tale. I want the prince charming.
Speaker 2: She how do I put this? Isn't a fan of my kissing style with.
Speaker 1: A boyfriend and girlfriend for about twelve hours.
Speaker 2: He's in a trash bin.
Speaker 1: He's non recyclable catching them mu.
Speaker 2: I love being love. I love love.
Speaker 3: On today's episode of Where's your Head Out, we are thrilled to welcome Mattie McCrae to the studio to chat all things content creation and podcasts and dating.
Speaker 1: In twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: You may have stumbled across one of hilarious videos on TikTok or Instagram, so be prepared to hear some of Maddie's funny dating stories and how she comes up with her entertaining content.
Speaker 3: She also has her very own podcast called Sometimes Funny, Always Awkward Stick Around.
Speaker 2: You won't want to miss this one.
Speaker 3: Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 2: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip in some details, advice, and much more. Okay, Maddie, welcome to the studio. While we're in your studio, thank you for having us.
Speaker 4: Thanks for being here.
Speaker 1: Sydney is boiling today. I had like melting how.
Speaker 4: To stay in two years crazy?
Speaker 2: I literally repeat what I said before. It's because I've rocked.
Speaker 4: Us, three of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you should be saying it's because of us, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yes, because of just touchdown.
Speaker 4: Melbourne. You're up in Sydney.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we really are experiencing a hot day. I'm sweatings. I'm about to take my pants off. Take space. You have some of the funniest TikTok content I have ever seen. Like I'm not even exaggerating. It's hilarious. Man, I will binge watching for him.
Speaker 2: The best one was I think it's the one that's the best is a clitorius one glitterist. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, She's at a party and she's being ignored. She's put on a nicet dress. That one or the one with the flower flower because sometimes I play the glitterists and then other times I have the flower and that one.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're both hilarious. I mean.
Speaker 4: She's being ignored at the party and he's talking to her flap or I have. I've seen that, and that one was good.
Speaker 2: It's so like just true.
Speaker 3: That's Clitorist, The Glitterist Flower one has twenty two million views, which is crazy. But I think it has so many views because it's so relatable.
Speaker 1: Like Matt was like literally like, oh, I relate to that.
Speaker 4: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Where it is like men.
Speaker 3: They have this running joke because we talk about sex on our podcast.
Speaker 1: And he's like, what's full play? And I'm like, you know what I mean? Like he is just like the epitome of what's wrong with man?
Speaker 4: Yes? But see, I yes, I agree. I actually want to change the title of for play though I would like it to be called during play. So I think it's like a wrong perception that it has to only happen before and at the main event is just penetrative sex.
Speaker 1: It's so true.
Speaker 4: It's all the game and sex shouldn't be so linear. It's just like kissing four play penetration wrong, And I feel like it's it's a long game.
Speaker 3: See that makes it a lot more exciting, you know what I mean. It's kind of like mixing things.
Speaker 4: If are you guys friends fans? Yes? With the seven seven seven. When she's explaining the erogena zones very early on, explains she explains that there's seven oroginous zones and a female and she draws a diagram and then he's just like, you go one, and then you go two, and then one and two and she just keeps going that you bounce between them all. You don't just go hard. We'll never yeah, never, Yes, you take away from today.
Speaker 2: I just want to stress her. I'm clearly kidding. I am amazing, I'm amazing, ongoing, so good. Yeah, I just I love that joke. I've never had a bad review.
Speaker 1: No, no, what.
Speaker 3: You should actually because your like TikTok content is just like so engaging.
Speaker 1: I feel like you have the power to really help women, like you could do a self help TikTok.
Speaker 4: I should for men?
Speaker 1: I feel like this content.
Speaker 4: Direction should I should? I could try that. I just find that, like the algorithm, sometimes it just wants you to do the same stuff, which is why I just make fun of sex. I just say that it's embarrassing, but you know what, I think that's a new place to go self help for men?
Speaker 2: Are you practice on your first student?
Speaker 4: Flower?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: You don't smash it?
Speaker 2: That made me laugh because you see that in porn noise, and I think a lot of guys think you that that's actually what women yeah, because and it's like guys, I think guys think that's what we' Yeah.
Speaker 4: But that's also because the ladies in porn are also screaming as if it's the best sex they've ever had, but they're lying, yeah, they definitely there.
Speaker 2: Could be nothing and enjoyed. I don't. I don't have one, but I could not imagine getting slapped on it an amazing feeling.
Speaker 4: Something about the pitch of the screaming. It just gets higher and higher, and when it gets that high, you're like that she's faking that. Yeah, She's like when it's that only dogs can hear it. She doesn't like that.
Speaker 2: So you're telling me they're faking that, because telling me porn is not real, you're going to tell me it's not real.
Speaker 4: Who's going to tell him that sketch actually the one that you're talking about. So if there's a flower on the ground and I just have a guy kind of smashing it around and moving it around. I got that idea from a date, not because it happened to me, but he told me in the date about it. He was the one that gave me the idea and then he tried to convince me that he wasn't like that.
Speaker 2: Oh no, and then or did he do it?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I've titled that. I'm titled that sketch whack a Mole because it's like he's playing with the clitterists, like it's whack a Mole's are you're just whapping? Just just smash it.
Speaker 3: So do you get a lot of insfo from like people that you're dating?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, a lot of the time.
Speaker 2: And just I was gonna ask, how do you get the other content as well? How do you think of like the one with the stomach and how the drinks are coming in? Like how do you think it's.
Speaker 3: So obvious everyone who's listening because we're just not describing these.
Speaker 1: Tiktoks, like you're going to have to go bing?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Let me.
Speaker 4: I personify things a lot. My type of common sketches is personification. So I will pretend to be in out of it objects. Yeah, often the glitters, and then my most popular ones is the ones in the stomach, So I pretend to be like like a lady with the clipboard, she's the stomach and she's like welcome, and then all the alcohol comes in and it's a big hot mess and party, which that one I actually was inspired by a stand up comedian's routine that was like four forty years ago. He has a stand up routine called party in the Stomach Jim Brewer. And I was laying in bed at night and I just had this like memory of going out when I was eighteen and eating nothing all day but lighting the stomach with a slice of bread because you get drunk faster on little money, but you like try to prevent to hangover, but it never works. And that was my first stomach skit and that was like the first time that one has had like twenty one million views. That was my most viral video and so I've kept that going as like a series. I keep doing so good. Yeah they're fun.
Speaker 1: So how did you get into TikTok? Like where did it all start?
Speaker 4: So? I'm an actor, I'm a trained actor, and I think that if you ever ask a content creator when they started, they always say COVID, and like it is, it's COVID lockdown. In twenty twenty one, I wasn't working in my retail job and I wasn't getting any acting work because all productions had closed. Down, I was really bored. Yeah, I just made like little skits. Well actually no, I just did like lip sync videos, which is what you still see on reels and TikTok. And then I did one skit that went viral in September of twenty twenty one, which is actually when you when you go to your parents' house and they use that classic joke of good afternoon, and they think it's the funniest joke in the world. When you wake up with like age, they're like, oh, good afternoon, thanks dad. Yeah, yeah, it's funny, funny, it's afternoon because I slept in a little bit, so that one went crazy and that was like the first time I did a skit. Yeah, I just went from there and then it's just like blown up in the last year.
Speaker 1: They're just so relatable now that you've said it, because I actually didn't know you're an actress. Now it makes yeah.
Speaker 3: Because I have a friend who's also an actor, and I feel like, you know, you guys have like a similar style.
Speaker 4: And mannerisms and yeah, yeah, it's yeah, so that's right. Yeah, I have the skills of acting, but I also I did a degree in film editing, so I didn't kind of stumble upon it. I did have the skills there. I just had to like kind of adapt it for social media and it just kind of worked. It was magic.
Speaker 3: Well, now you have your own podcast and you have to edit videos. This is all tied perfectly.
Speaker 4: It does happen. I did that first degree when I was like eighteen, and I was like, I'm never going to use this degree ever, and then here I am using it. It's great.
Speaker 3: This is why you do degrees where you actually have an interest in things, because somehow that's going to come around and it's like that, Yeah, I reck so good.
Speaker 2: Do you feel the pressure of constantly trying to think of new content?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: At the moment, I'm in this kind of weird rut where I'm like focusing on the numbers too much, and it's bad because I don't want to. I just want to put out good content that I find funny. If I find it funny, somebody else is going to find it funny.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But I think that, like I call it the content treadmill, where you're just like, oh, the algorithm's going to punish me if I don't post on a certain day, and I just have to remember that my audience is that is there, that they're loyal and they're there for me, and I don't have to I don't have to hit twenty two million views every time. No, I just have to be happy with you back.
Speaker 2: I have a theory that when I post a.
Speaker 4: Video, it's going to go viral.
Speaker 2: I have a theory that, like my phone is jinxed, so we get the video sentiment. It's your video has just go so much for viral than mine, like mine. I just I reckon I reckon my ip.
Speaker 1: It's just in my editing.
Speaker 2: On my phone. It's jinx or something.
Speaker 3: I can't take any sort of like constructive criticism, even from like the algorithm.
Speaker 2: I just think that's not me. It's this is great content. It's probably pretty average. I'm just happy with it myself, to be fair.
Speaker 4: I'm so funny.
Speaker 3: It's like, what's your like key tips to someone who wants to succeed on TikTok, someone like Matt who the algorithm is a guest.
Speaker 2: It's definitely my phone, not even my account.
Speaker 1: How can I be that algorithm.
Speaker 4: I think that you have to change your mentality, that it's not a game to beat. You just have to be consistent, and you have to replace the word algorithm with audience. Okay, so you're making it an algorithm. You're making it for your audience. And the ones that are there that are showing up for you there, they're the ones you make the content for and the rest will come.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I love those people that are there. You're all five of you. I love you. You're coming with exactly Yeah, ones better than.
Speaker 4: None of the watching if you're not oln house.
Speaker 3: TikTok is a very look. Sometimes I find TikTok to be a very negative place.
Speaker 1: Have you found that? Obviously? You you post very like funny and.
Speaker 3: Like uplifting and comedic content. Have you ever received like hates?
Speaker 4: It happens all the time. Really, comedy is always at the expense of someone, and someone's going to get offended and they always do. Like I make fun of men, and some guys have like a real good sense of humor about it, and they're like, yeah, this's just funny. But then I have other guys that are just like not all men. I'm not saying that all men ship at finding the glitterist, but some are.
Speaker 2: Because I mean, I was about to say, you find one that a big portion of men that I know. I probably don't even know what the word glitter.
Speaker 4: Just think a woman has like one hole when she has three like you.
Speaker 2: They definitely I go to, Yeah, I definitely know that's.
Speaker 1: Like stopped verbally talking.
Speaker 2: He's just like I don't want to put my foot in my mouth. Ru.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this editing we're unedited with on the space, we'll cut it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I definitely get hate, but it's mostly from conservative men. I think also, like I'm in a country. We're in a country where it's like very normal for a woman to be dating, whereas in maybe other places it's not so common. So if that video, the thing about TikTok and Instagram is like that video can kind of go anywhere in the world, and if it kind of finds people that are not so used to a woman going on dates before marriage or having sex before marriage, then they can. And I think it's less of a me thing, it's more of a like they're just not used to it culture.
Speaker 3: Wow, So you get like your videos get shown to people who are super super conservative.
Speaker 4: Sometimes it's kind of stopped because like I think what happens is like when you're posting your the algorithm does figure out who your audience is and we'll kind of send it to them. So like, obviously I get sent to Australia a lot in America UK. But when I started posting on the podcast Instagram, it was fresh, and I forgot that my audience wasn't there, and so then the algorithm's like where do we put this? And it kind of showed it to everyone, and then I was like, h oh, wrong audience, Oh yeah, let's ease come in. And then the algorithm finds the people.
Speaker 2: What's some of the worst hate you've had?
Speaker 4: If you or if you might I've been called like can I swear?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course of course you can.
Speaker 4: Yes, I've been called a slot and a whore and like go back to the streets all that jazz, or like she'll never find a man, she'll be forty and old and wrinkley and blah blah blah. It is like that.
Speaker 3: Like I feel like TikTok has so many keyboard warriors and it actually scares me scary.
Speaker 2: I just can't believe you got out of your way to comment it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't wrap my head around it either, But I mean I feel like the thing with TikTok is, like people want to say outrageous things in the hopes that their comment will go viral. Yes, and so they're like actually like trying to say maybe things that are even more left a field than even they believe, like troll.
Speaker 4: Baiting or yeah something. I find people do that too. That I know that they're just trying to get me to respond because I have replied once and then they're like, oh my god, she replied. It's like, oh, okay, so you don't hate me, You're just wanting me to reply to you. And it worked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he won, Yes that around.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you ever like feel like deleting any videos or have you deleted any videos? I have?
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, it's been a long time since I did, but very early on. I'm more conscious now of like who I can offend and like doing the wrong thing because my audience is so large. When I first started, I was like, were funny, funny, funny? Throw throw through? It just threw them out, and so like in the beginning, that's when I got some feedback that I was like, oh, oh, okay, no, I didn't mean it that way. The joke got misconstrued and I've taken it down, but it's been a really long time since I've taken them down.
Speaker 3: What was the content where you don't remember.
Speaker 4: Yes, the most recent one, which was probably like almost a year ago that I deleted. I was pretending to be a woman on a date, and it was like if she was honest, if she could be honest, and I was making jokes about like not paying on the date or like kind of like you know, faking her wallet being it was. I think I just I offended some people and I was like, oh, okay, and.
Speaker 1: You offended like male, I was no females as well?
Speaker 4: Yeah, sorry, Yeah, I think And I was just like trying to do it in a sarcastic way to lull this is funny. But I think people thought that I was being serious.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like, no, I'm actually being sarcastic. Yeah, And I took it down. I'm less sensitive about it now. I probably would have left it up, but I just was like, no, I don't. I can't handle the hate right now because I get like the comments are so positive and then like the moment I get a bit of hate, I'm like, ah, everyone hates me. You gonna get canceled.
Speaker 2: Have you ever turned comments off?
Speaker 4: But I have deleted comments before we turned it? What happened?
Speaker 3: I mean we've had We had Harry Jowsy on our podcast and he basically said that he hooked out with a trans woman and like people, I don't know where in America it was like out like America.
Speaker 1: Yea, the level of like transfer comments on a.
Speaker 3: Different level, Like I didn't even know people like that even still existed.
Speaker 1: I think actually it was pretty eye opening. I was like wow.
Speaker 3: And we spoke to him and he was like, yeah, like if you guys can just maybe like what is it when you can put a.
Speaker 1: Restrict restrict words?
Speaker 2: And because we like to interview people that people obviously don't always like from like reality TV in that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're working to like reality TV.
Speaker 2: Getting like the villains on. We like to hear their side.
Speaker 3: That's interesting, right, But like people are so like one way minded that it's almost like, well, you're a bad person for giving someone a platform.
Speaker 1: Well, there's always two sides to a story.
Speaker 3: You're more than happy to see, like the way someone's been edited by someone else.
Speaker 1: Why not hear from them and then make your own decision.
Speaker 3: I mean, the thing that we love most about having a podcast is just like hearing different sides and then making our own personal decision.
Speaker 1: And that's something that I.
Speaker 3: Sometimes confused as to why everyone doesn't want to make their own decision, like they just want to go with the crowd.
Speaker 2: That's not We want to hear from them, and we find it more interesting than just getting on Like the most loved person from a show and you're.
Speaker 4: Not like.
Speaker 2: That doesn't the one that doesn't do any other podcast because anyone wants, And we're like, yeah, we'll have still.
Speaker 4: Like they're the ones that made the show interesting in the beginning. There has to be a villain and they're not controlled watching.
Speaker 2: W w A and I always loved the bad guy, always loved to do it. Yeah, I I love being the heel. I love the heels.
Speaker 3: About that he should maybe you can help now with his TikTok algorithm and help him undam unshadowed.
Speaker 2: Did the TikTok golds are just against me?
Speaker 4: I'm going to check it out.
Speaker 1: Like one video and it goes back.
Speaker 2: I think she just feels I'm so sporadically what I post because any stick okay movie reviews I.
Speaker 3: Do one and then because he did one and it wasn't the there I'm just gonna put that out there.
Speaker 4: You have to commit. You have to commit stick to one and just keep going even if one fails.
Speaker 1: How long did it take you to really like take off on TikTok?
Speaker 4: I started in July twenty twenty one and I took off in feb So six months of consistent posting that it's hard work and people think that like it's hot and that's like every day maybe twice a day, Like it's just it's consistent. But I was just doing it for fun, like it wasn't a full time job. Then now it is now that it's a full time job. Yet now I feel the stress because I'm like, this is my livelihood. Yeah, if I don't do well, if the brands don't want to work with me, then I'm done. You want to go back to retail.
Speaker 3: But also you have the podcast now, like you've become like your own basically brand brand personality.
Speaker 4: So it's been Yeah, we've I'm growing, putting fingers in more pies just in case.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's the biggest celebrity or famous person that's commented.
Speaker 4: On I haven't had them comment, but Raven Simone it follows me and so we're like mutuals on TikTok. Raven Simone was from that, so Raven I love so she follows Yeah it's.
Speaker 3: Disney not Disney.
Speaker 4: She follows me, so we follow each other. So we're like technically friends on so I could message her, but I haven't.
Speaker 1: Get her on the podcast. It would be cool.
Speaker 4: She's cool.
Speaker 1: She is really cool.
Speaker 2: You should just try to shoot pie Mary. Just throw them. See you can get on the body big throw some hail.
Speaker 4: Mary, And how do they learn?
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean we sometimes get her. I've got to. You've done better than I got to. Haven't I got one the other day. It's I mean I think that if when we're shooting these hail for a girl, it's easier for a girl than me, and mine's a bit more.
Speaker 4: And just mad specifically, I think I get it better.
Speaker 2: But I think though that like I'm a bit forward coming. I say, let's tea up the time, Like I don't even give them an option on my but that's good at the time. Yeah, something a bit more straight to it.
Speaker 4: I think that's a good energy to have those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I'm not asking you.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying it happening.
Speaker 2: And if they don't reply to me, you know what if chrim Chris Hemsworth doesn't want to reply to me, so be it.
Speaker 4: Have you tried Chris Hams?
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, like this girl.
Speaker 3: I remember once I had this like follower and they would like reach out to.
Speaker 1: Me every single day consistently.
Speaker 3: And like they'd be like, at four pm, I'm sending you like a live like video link to like zoom in with me, and she'd be like, are we waiting on it for like the next thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: If you do, and she just like would keep doing.
Speaker 3: It, and I was like, I don't want to like log on because like imagine if they're like winking off weird. But I was like, like, literally every day for like months, she was sending me a live like zoom link and I was like, what the.
Speaker 2: Hell are you upset when it stopped?
Speaker 4: No, Yeah, I have this guy who replies to every story mummy with like a little love heart And I hated it to begin with, but now I'm like, where's my mummy? Mummy?
Speaker 2: Like we had we've had storkers before. Relation over was. I definitely did my research. She was in England. She would send me photos but like not like I couldn't see. But when she sent actual photos that I could click on, she's definitely in English. I was like, I'm safe here, should say she's coming to Australia heat. So I I was ignoring them the request, but she stopped and I was like the validation.
Speaker 1: Guy I got broken up with. Remember I had it.
Speaker 3: I had like a stalk guy who I actually was like, is this my ex?
Speaker 1: Like, I'm just like, you know, you're putting in too much.
Speaker 3: I posted it my with my now fiance that we were like it was like our hard launch, and he like literally sent me a break cut message.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I think this is actually really common for ladies on social media, is that as soon as they tell them that they're like off the market, they're like, well I don't have a chance with you anymore, and they unfollow. No doubt, if I was to get into a relationship, I think that would happen.
Speaker 2: Wow, what did we literally say on the way here that we dropped a bunch of relationships?
Speaker 3: Well, look, speaking of relationships, we are going to talk all things at relationships.
Speaker 2: Neg Okay, so what is your relationship status at the moment.
Speaker 4: Severely single, severely Like, I'm just I've given up as of now. No, I'll come back. I'm just getting break. I'm just tired. I'm just I'm tired. I'm tired of the apps. Yeah, I just am not a fan of them anymore. And I live alone at home and I work from home, so it's just it's going hard to meet people in person. So I'm just like, you know what the universe is telling me that you did.
Speaker 2: Say that before. Your phone's pretty dry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't have to put it on. Yeah, I do not have that problem. My friends said, mummy, Like, there's my mummy message.
Speaker 3: I was living alone, though, just on a side, not because I lived.
Speaker 1: Alone before I met Michael, and it was the best thing I ever did.
Speaker 4: It is great. I do love it.
Speaker 2: I could do it.
Speaker 4: You don't know why not?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I love my alone time.
Speaker 3: But I think that like he thinks he's too needy, but I think that it would do you the world.
Speaker 2: I have thought that as well.
Speaker 4: I've been living alone since August. I was living with my sister prior to that. For most of COVID and then yeah, I just moved into an apartment by myself, took the plunge.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 4: I did well. Yeah, I needed it. I was like, I'm too old to be in sharehouses now I can't because living with her it was different because she was my sister, so it wasn't really a sharehouse. I'm like, I can't do housemates. I can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's totally tru I'm cat.
Speaker 4: Sitting at the moment I said, I was about to see you as a cat. I am a catw I'm not a cat lady, crazy cat ticking out my puppy on Friday stood, Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, I want a cad And that's a sausage.
Speaker 4: I do love a dashing as well. They're very I was tossing up between the two breaths and I went for.
Speaker 5: Me.
Speaker 2: I am the biggest lover of sausage dogs.
Speaker 4: They're very cute. I think the only reason I didn't is because they have health concerns.
Speaker 2: I think it's a little bit. I think it's a fallacy. Yeah, I think it's just for everyone. You hear the way, Yeah, those stories more than you like.
Speaker 4: People you know actually have experiences. Because one of my good friends Adele, she's a content creator in Melbourne. She yes, she has a sausage dog. And I have my my dog and I think I'm calling him Ben on Friday, I'm picking him up. So living alone has been great, but I'm like, I need a friend and I'm getting a dog.
Speaker 2: Dale comes up in my for you page algorithms with the dashounds.
Speaker 4: Yes, it keeps coming up, so just be up. My I'll come up in your for you page because it'll be dog content from now on. Well, okay, but you've restricted, You've restricted the word comoodle cannot come up.
Speaker 1: Any other jugs are out.
Speaker 2: That's excited.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, let's talk about your biggest red flags because obviously he.
Speaker 1: Said you're severely single.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm assuming there's a few red flags that maybe you've.
Speaker 1: Seen recently the dating world.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't. I mean I think this is general. I don't like people who lie on their profile. And this happens a lot with people showing up not being who they say they are.
Speaker 1: The catfish situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just about appearance. And it's like not that I'm shallow, it's just like just upload your photos and give me the correct hide and like let's yes, let's not. Let's just be truthful.
Speaker 2: Does that happen a lot?
Speaker 1: So you think so? Like what are so height wise? Yes? Anything else? Like are they filtering?
Speaker 2: Or I wouldn't think men do that.
Speaker 4: Like, oh yeah, I mean you're a tall guy, so you've never I've never had to and like as a tall girl, I actually don't care if someone's shorter than me. But I care that they care because then they make a big deal about it.
Speaker 2: Really because I've.
Speaker 4: Dated guys shorter than me, Like I don't care, but then they I don't know, they come with a chip on their shoulder about it. That's not massive though. I think that's just pretty standard. But I don't even know, Like I don't I just get a vibe off people vibe. But Okay, this is the biggest thing that I'm finding the age that I'm at, which is twenty nine, twenty nine, I cannot believe the amount of people my age that don't want to have a serious relationship everyone I meet. I think it's because they're coming out of long term relationships, like they've met their early twenties and then they've like broken up to like I just want to have fun. Yeah, like, I've been single for two years now, I'm like, I'm ready to have I mean someone, How is your last relationship really badly?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: Sorry, do you want to talk about it?
Speaker 4: I actually haven't spoken about it much, only because she's also sorry I dated a girl. She also is in the performing world, and so I kind of don't want to talk too much about it. We both have our sides of the story to tell. It was not our good ending, and like it ended up like we're not talking blocking kind of energy. It was really not fun, and then we like kind of were in a breakup over like a year, Like it took a year to end in the year of twenty twenty. So throughout all the.
Speaker 2: Lockdown, I was about to say that it was really really hard.
Speaker 4: For both of us, and then it just was like really messy, and so that fucked me up for a while, and I've like been in therapy for ages for it. And then now I'm like, okay, all right, I'm good. And now I'm like, okay, Universe, I'm ready, and the universe is like no.
Speaker 3: No, it's a moment that you're like, okay, I'm not ready anymore, Like he so, would you.
Speaker 4: Take another girl then or I would Yeah, yeah, I date both. I think that right now I'm probably leaning towards men only because I have like a little bit of PTSD, but I know that like her and my experience with her isn't all women. But I was just like just maybe there was just an energy there that I was just like, I just have PTSD, Like I've gone on a date before with a woman, Like the second date I was on, I was like having a panic attack. And I don't know why. I don't know if it's a agenda thing and I'm still dating both, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Wow, it definitely opens the pool up a lot more. It really grim about you're going to find someone.
Speaker 4: I know, I liked it. I am complaining well with.
Speaker 2: Me, but it's fine.
Speaker 3: But good on you for going to therapy. Like I can actually speak for both of us. We both had really bad breakups before our now partners, and I was in therapy with a bias therapy. Oh what yeah, it was my excess therapy. No, I've actually never spoken about that on the podcast. It's actually a huge conflict of interest and should never have happened.
Speaker 2: But anyway, I mean, yeah, that's probably not the right place. You should probably go to a mutual shouldably go like Switzerland.
Speaker 4: Yeah, someone's subjective.
Speaker 2: It has no idea who either.
Speaker 3: Therapy.
Speaker 4: Maybe I think I've.
Speaker 1: Had a realization in front of us.
Speaker 4: Isn't this therapy session right now?
Speaker 2: I actually went on another podcast and they were like, don't don't have a podcast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that's what this is because most of my podcasts is just making fun of my dating life. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well that's why we started this podcast because we were like, this is our relationship story.
Speaker 2: We're in the same place as you.
Speaker 4: Okay, so in a year's time, I'll be fine.
Speaker 2: Three months we were just like fu.
Speaker 4: Is.
Speaker 3: We started the podcast and we were like both so all in on the podcast, and we were like we need to remain single.
Speaker 1: Yes, the podcast and I feel like our like want to not relationship.
Speaker 4: That's why somehow brought us relationships.
Speaker 2: Were like drafts.
Speaker 4: That's really funny. The universe it works in strange ways.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Dace station techniques, we didn't have them down, Pat, we didn't know what then. Yeah, do you have any funny dating story? It's all like your funniest dating story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, these ones I shared on the pod and I shared this one is like the one that people respond to the most. It was the one I talked about in the pilot episode. I went on this date with a guy who I met on a set of a commercial and he invited me back to his place like we were just talking on DMS. We'd already met in real life, so we never actually had a date. And he was like, do you want to come over to my house? Wink. I was like yeah, And so then like I was driving to he just gave me like a suburb. So I started driving to the suburb and then like as I was driving, he gave me the address and it was a car park at a beach. Was a car park, so that's his house the record, Well, no, it was a van. It was a van parked on the beach car park that's never dated an act. And he had his mattress in there in the van. He had the back of the van open to the beach and it was pitch black playing his guitar. You know what doesn't sound It wasn't that bad, but he's We sat there and he serenaded me for an hour and a half. It was like a rock concert, like he was asking me for suggestions, and I don't mind a man, you've just.
Speaker 2: Request you've literally come for I'm assuming.
Speaker 4: Yes, I was coming, She's ready to do it my ticket. I didn't what to do with this end gamet there like serenading me for an hour and a half and I was like too afraid to kind of make the first move. Wed like kissed a couple of times, and I was like, when are we going to get in the back of event Like, I'm not happy about it being.
Speaker 2: A man, let's just do it. Come on.
Speaker 4: So eventually, like he stopped the concert. The concert ended after like did you an uncle? But he like had like the chords open on his phone. He was like asking me for requests. I was like throwing him curveballs. I was asking to play like Chicken Fried by Zach Brown band, like country song, and I was like, come on, and I was just like what is going on? It was just really funny. Eventually we got into the back of his van. It happened.
Speaker 2: I was the sad. Was it worth the and a half?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: But did he know.
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Definitely.
Speaker 4: I don't think he even tried to like attend to that area. I think it was just like in and out. But the thing was is like he told me that he had this thing called relationship dick. Have you ever heard of this? No, I had never heard of it either.
Speaker 2: Do you know what, I'm very curious. I think I know what it is.
Speaker 4: Well, he'd just come out of a long term relationship, so he couldn't get hard. I was someone new, so it took him age.
Speaker 3: He could be pretending, not pretending. He could be like, I'm still in love with my.
Speaker 4: Well, they did get back together, so he was so true. It was the truth.
Speaker 2: But I've never heard of relationship neither.
Speaker 4: I hadn't.
Speaker 2: Explain.
Speaker 4: It makes sense, but I just had never heard of that term.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this might be a bit so he couldn't get hard. Yeah, and he also didn't attend to the no.
Speaker 4: No, but that's not the that's not the end of the story.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Because we were out his van, and we'd been there for an hour and a half listening to music, and then it took a while for his dick to join the party. I really needed to wee. There were no toilets around, so I hadn't gone to evacuate the bladder. Oh no, And he finally was like ready to go, and he grabbed me by the waist so hard that I weed a little bit.
Speaker 2: I know what it is?
Speaker 4: What it is? I mean, that's I played it off.
Speaker 2: It's hot. Yeah, that's a fetish.
Speaker 4: He's into it. Okay, good, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not into it, but like whatever, it takes a lot. We've spoken. It takes a lot to get to me turned off, to get me like turned off. Yeah, like we have the hotline and that you know play.
Speaker 4: I went my pants a little bit and I played it off that I was just like really wet for him because of his concert. So he was like really, so the sex part didn't actually last that long? It was good.
Speaker 2: Did he believe?
Speaker 4: He was like this, she love me playing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they go pick up the guitar.
Speaker 1: No, was he like a rabbit type of like lover?
Speaker 4: You know? I can't even remember because like that part wasn't even a focus. I was just lying. They'd be like, please be done, and it was. It was quick. He was out and I was like, I'm going to go home now, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Was there anyone around if it's a public or was it too late for anyone to be there?
Speaker 4: Probably there were other cars there. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably imagine going on a date with your partner to like a look out, you know, you'd be like, don't break up with it. I don't want to go back out there.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's too good.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been ghosted or stood up on a date?
Speaker 4: I've never been stood up on a date, but I get ghosted heaps of times on dating apps. I just think it's the it's the trend. You message for a bit and then you never arrange a date and it never happens.
Speaker 1: You ever ghost absolutely, Yeah, we all have right now. I thinks he hasn't, but he definitely have.
Speaker 4: You done like a mutual ghost where like yeah, yeah, we've discussed and Fizzle is a ghost exactly. You just don't know who's your fault there. But you both were.
Speaker 2: Well I reckon, I say, I reckon. You both reckon. You've ghosted because I reckon? She goes, I ghosted him and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no, absolutely, I've ghosted. Sometimes it's the only way because I feel like a message in having to give a reason why you don't want to it can be more hopeful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: I think that too, like sometimes you don't want like an essay like, hey, you're not really my type, this isn't gonna work out.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, let's you know, it's not into it or whatever.
Speaker 2: When do you think is the right time to send a message then? Or not too how long into dating someone?
Speaker 4: As in like when's acceptable to ghost? And I think if you've been on two dates, it's acceptable to ghost. If you've been on three or more, do you have a different opinion. I think three or more they deserve a.
Speaker 2: Message two good dates or too well.
Speaker 4: I'm assuming after the second date, second date's.
Speaker 2: Bad, you've texted. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think even with texting, I think it's like got to do with like in person contact, Like if after the second date, you know.
Speaker 2: I think you can read a room, Yeah, you can read the room.
Speaker 4: And I think it's okay. I think it's okay after a second date, but after a third like if the second date went well and you chose to meet again, then they deserve a message. Yeah yeah, yeah, fu well.
Speaker 3: I feel like dating is like so fucked and like you kind of touched on it before, Like everyone isn't doesn't seem.
Speaker 1: To be looking for a partner.
Speaker 4: I always is that I think that there's too much choice. Like have you ever been like if you're scrolling on Netflix and you want to commit to a movie or a show, but there's so many other options, true, and then like you start watching it. Yeah, you're like you start committing to a movie and you're like, oh, it's not like good, I should have chosen the other one. And I just feel like it's the same thing. Like somebody looks at your profile and swipes right on you, but they're immediately looking at someone else's profile, so they're not actually invested in you if they saw you in real life, like there's a connection, and like you start chatting and like you're the only one on their mind. There's just too many options and everyone's always thinking they can do better.
Speaker 3: Everyone always thinks the grass is greener, but it's just not the truth.
Speaker 2: What do you say that the grass is greener on the other side? Yeah, yeah, I agree, I agree with that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I get sometimes stuck in that way of thinking.
Speaker 4: And I'm guilty of it as well. Yeah, because I'm swiping on profiles and I'm like yes, and then I'm already looking at someone else's profile. And I think there's also like no, I was there's this girl called I can't remember her name, but she has an account called cheek Media. Yeah, and she was saying about there not being any community accountability because often, like back in the day, a friend would set up a friend, So like you're not going to go someone who your friend has set you up with. You're going to actually commit and if it doesn't work out, you're going to give a valid reason to say there wasn't a connection. But because of the apps, and it's same with Keyboard Warriors that we were talking about before. Yeah, but I get punish.
Speaker 2: But on that so true. But on that comment though, in this world, because of social media, everyone knows fucking everyone seriously, Like you talked to seven degrees of separation, he's now like three or four, and like it's going to get out that you've go to someone. It's going to like tell it, you know, So that is the same thing.
Speaker 4: But then there is always someone else to swipe on. So she're like, well we'll miss that one next one.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 3: The thing is that like no one it's such a true statement, Like everyone always talks to us about this, like no one wants to settle down. Everyone thinks to grass is greener, but like people are they eventually settling down or are people just not.
Speaker 1: Settling down anymore?
Speaker 3: Or people are just like open to just kind of like keeping the door moving with casual relationships.
Speaker 4: We're probably moving that way anyway, Like if we think about how people are having kids later or people are choosing not to have kids, like the way we're moving in terms of like family life is really it has changed. Yeah, so that makes sense.
Speaker 3: And a sex coach on and she was talking to us a lot about how monogamy is kind of like on the way out, and monogam mish is kind of.
Speaker 4: In what is monogamish?
Speaker 3: So monogam mish is when you have a partner who you're committed to, but maybe guys will be like open to threesomes together or or like one might be sex worker together, or one might.
Speaker 2: Be working more. So you say, okay, well, if you need I might not have the sex drives might not link up.
Speaker 4: So they go, okay, sex drive, find you needs elsewhere. Wow. Yeah, So that actually it comes up a lot when I'm there's a lot of people that write, yeah, I can't remember that means, but it's like something non monogamy, where like they're open. They're in a relationship, but they're open to seeing people on the side.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: Profiles like that have come up for me. Yeah, so yeah, I see you being a trend.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Hy could you do it?
Speaker 4: I'm so jealous.
Speaker 1: We're both so jealous.
Speaker 4: I could be the one playing round. Absolutely, you can't thing.
Speaker 3: It's like, are we really like in theory, it's good, but like also like I don't think jealousy is that toxic. Like we always talk about how toxic it is and we're the most jealous people ever. But actually, now that I've been thinking about it more recently, I don't actually think it's that toxic.
Speaker 1: I think it's part of.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 1: If you're not jealous, I don't care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if it's someone that's jealous, might argue that they do care. They just have enough confidence in themselves and in the relationship that the other person isn't going to do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's called being secure, and like not all it was secure.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean? That depends on your personality type. I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Would you say you're secure in a relationship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, but it depends on how Yeah, it depends on the other person as well. And because my last partner was incredibly needy and so I was definitely the secure person, whereas like my relationship before that, I feel like he was more secure than I was, but it didn't necessarily make me needier. I just felt like his level of security was higher. Yeah, okay, but I think, yeah, I'm pretty confident and secure in a relationship. But it's been so long, it's been so long that I don't know if I'm like that anymore. Yeah, you know, but like I used to fall into relationships so quickly, like I was like a serial monogamist, and I just went from long term relationship to long term relationship, and now I'm just like, what the fuck I had it together? Maybe I'm not so secure anymore, and everyone's like, she's a bit of secure damaged.
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel like, you know, stay if you're not a little bit insecure being in the dating pool for that long, and there's something and it is.
Speaker 2: Past traumas in dating that makes you so if you've.
Speaker 4: Got baggage, baggage, I got my suitcases.
Speaker 3: Yeah, these two reporters at the back of some more yeah.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, yeah, advance full of mine. How you got here to Sydney.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So you say you don't like dating apps, you don't go out. If you were out, would you be able to go up to someone? Are you confident striking as a very person? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I could. And this is funny because You've actually touched on a new type of content that I'm about to make just because I want to see.
Speaker 2: I got the I've got the content, but just can't execute it.
Speaker 4: I'm going to do it. I'm going to ask people that in public. Yeah, I'm actually going to make content out of it. So good. Not on dates, but I just want to like go to a dog park with men and like cue i'd meet someone in real life, but yes, I would do that. My issue now is that, like, I find the people that I like approach are like twenty one, and I'm like, oh oh sorry, maybe.
Speaker 3: What age is your ideal partner if you had to like pick the like optimum day.
Speaker 4: I mean age over the age of twenty seven, okay, and I'm twenty nine. Yeah, so like, I mean, yes, I would date younger than that, but I find that in a different stage of my.
Speaker 2: Life, I think they'd be too young if you were younger than twenty seven.
Speaker 4: I think maturity levels are real different.
Speaker 2: And apparently men don't as fast as.
Speaker 3: Exactly easier to date like a woman.
Speaker 1: In some senses, they are more mature.
Speaker 5: They are.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, like when I was in my relationship with my ex girlfriend. When it was good, it was great. It was just like a forever sleepover with your best friend. But then when it got bad, it was bad. And I find that like fighting with a woman.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, trust me, I know.
Speaker 4: It's Yeah, two of us together, can you imagine us fighting? It's just like silent treatment on the next level, we're just both crying and not fighting, and just like crying in the corner, not able to communicate our feelings.
Speaker 2: What's your attachment style?
Speaker 4: What are they? I can't remember.
Speaker 3: You're anxious anxious.
Speaker 2: Attachment and therapy I found out I'm anxious. Yes, I want to get it done right there and then you dare walk away me as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was anxious attachment.
Speaker 1: Actually know I need a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then it's avoidant.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm not avoidant. I will fight. I will fight. If it's fight orf flight, I will fight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same, I think, Yeah, is that one. I think.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I'm like that because it's not me just chill like to go yeah, God he forgets.
Speaker 1: I'm like, we fight all the time.
Speaker 2: A woman that seems to get close to me I bicker with. I don't know, is it me? Yeah? Yes, no, yes, I think I grew up with a mom and two sisters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, used to women.
Speaker 2: I'm used to just like you know, don't.
Speaker 4: Take ship, yes, yeah, but you know people walking away from you though, like you're just like you want to get it sorted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I sort of think, like, why why prolong this?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why with life so short? Like let's just knut it out and be cuddling again on the couch in like twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: It's like, well, we don't cuddle on.
Speaker 2: The like, you know, we go back to like benefiting us playing the podcast using that.
Speaker 4: But we like the fights. The fight is part of the content.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we do.
Speaker 2: Started it be fun.
Speaker 3: Started we weren't that open with the fact that we would fight all the time, and then it got to a point where we weren't talking and we'd come into the podcast like look at each other and we'd.
Speaker 1: Be like, and I was like me mad, I've just had a fight.
Speaker 2: No, no, before that that, we would fight for an episode and then act like nothing could.
Speaker 1: Happen, and it was just like, didn't feel since like we can't do it.
Speaker 2: Then relieve and we just feel that was all right, okay.
Speaker 3: Later we kind of make up by the end of the podcast because we'd actually like find each other.
Speaker 2: Sorry just turning into us, But we would argue on the way into the podcast, like on the phone, get in, like sit down, all right, we're got to do.
Speaker 4: This, guys.
Speaker 1: We're not like that, we realized.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I reckon your listeners would like the honesty, though, yeah, because nobody is on or perfect one hundred percent of the time when.
Speaker 2: We're not on. Yeah, we wouldmit when we're not coming and I'll be like, yeah, I'm not on today.
Speaker 1: Do you and your co host argue? No, See that's good.
Speaker 4: We disagree on topics, but no, it's mostly fun. Grace and I worked together and we weren't friends outside of work. This is my retail job until I asked her to do this because I just like, I just was looking for a co host and we just did a test and I was like, hey, will you come in because my two greatest friends that not to discount Grace as my co host, but like they would have been my besties. Both moved to other countries. Wow. He's like, hey, Grace, you want to come just do this test with me? And then the guys here were like, she's brilliant, and I was like, Grace, can you say she's amazing? I love her. She's so good, like.
Speaker 2: Had a connection or chemistry, whether.
Speaker 4: It advantages great. Yeah, she's really funny. And we just our podcast, we just laugh about embarrassing stories, similar to my Wei van story. It's just like we get the following the r Kelly Van.
Speaker 2: What actually funny? I actually had his songs on Chef came in my playlist and I had to imagine if that.
Speaker 4: Song was playing while I was having sex with that man in the van, that would have been ironic, that would have been funny, that would have been.
Speaker 2: Playing in the van.
Speaker 4: Or no silent just the waves of the ocean romantic, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But Grace and I we're good. We're good, fine, we're good friends, and we really fight.
Speaker 1: You were telling us before that Grace is now pregnant.
Speaker 4: She said she had a baby. Yeah, so end of January she had her baby. Yes, Grace had a little boy. She announced she was pregnant on episode three, so when we first Saturday, I didn't know she was pregnant. And then my third recording, she's like, I have to do it that pregnant and I was like, whoa, Okay, well she did do it on it h But then, like the whole podcast, because we've been going for ten months, has been like her pregnancy journey, which has been fine, but we have very contrasting views of dating and relationships because she's engaged and has a baby and I'm severely single. So we have nice banter contrast.
Speaker 1: It's the perfect lage.
Speaker 4: It was accidental, but it was great. It was magic.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Do you want to take us through what type of content you guys cover on the podcast?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for anyone who wants to listen.
Speaker 4: Every episode, we do a thing called tell Me about It, which is similar to your hotline. Yeah, and we ask my followers on Instagram. I asked them to tell me about a topic, and a lot of the time it revolves around dating, but sometimes we do like reasons you weren't friends with someone anymore, or like workplace horror stories, puberty horror stories, and so like we'll have a different the theme for every episode, and we basically just read embarrassing stories and we just laughed. It's a really long story, but I just released the edit on my Instagram this week and it just went off. It was this girl in puberty. She was thirteen and she went to like a theme park and she was wearing like a really loose bra, and she developed big boobs really early. She was like a dcup and she was thirteen. She went on one of those like claw shape rights and the ones where they strap you in and like it goes so fast you have like no control over your limbs and everything like flaps around. And as soon as the ride started, her boobs came completely out of her shirt and her bra and they were like flying around mid air. She because her arms she had no control, she couldn't hold them, she couldn't hold them in and because of like this claw, she was in this like circle. So everyone everyone, She's in this huge circle, so everyone's watching, but she couldn't move her head, so she was just like locked in this eye. Like this is her just fucking flopping. That's her, that's actions she needs to go to therapy.
Speaker 5: If you were sitting off too, you can't move, you're just like, ah, yeah, poor girl.
Speaker 4: And then like we were saying, we were laughing because like once it stops, it kind of stops mid air and like slowly returns to the ground. Imagine if like you still couldn't and you had to wait for the guy to release you from the seat before you could tuck your boobies in.
Speaker 1: Such a shame I feel soothing. That's actually fun.
Speaker 4: No, at any age that would have been fucked, but at thirteen that's worse. Yeah, but we love that she had a sense of humor and she sent that story in for us to laugh about. So that's kind of the stories we get, or like we stories lots of Pooh stories.
Speaker 1: We had a poo story, Hote.
Speaker 4: We talk about pool almost every episode. It's fun. It's fun.
Speaker 2: I mean, we don't want to turn this into a poo episode.
Speaker 4: Okay, get away, get away from the feces. We had a story we did a wedding episode about like weddings being stupid and like horror stories from weddings and this guy, her boyfriend had like soiled himself, shout his pants and put his soiled underwear in her handbag. And he realized when they were going home, why.
Speaker 2: Would he keep the underwear?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Do you want to throw the new case?
Speaker 4: I don't know. When they were going home, they realized that they weren't in her handbag, he put them in someone else's head.
Speaker 1: That's fun.
Speaker 2: Imagine your Louis And there's a fair of us.
Speaker 4: Did I piss off?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: What the heck?
Speaker 1: That's actually cool?
Speaker 4: What a weird wedding favor.
Speaker 3: We were listening to your podcast this morning, but I'm gonna have to tune in more often than while.
Speaker 4: The good fun.
Speaker 3: Okay, we have a couple of listener questions for you that we're gonna ask you next. Okay, so one of our listeners have asked, even although you seem to have it all together, tell us about one of the things that you struggle most with adulting.
Speaker 4: I don't have it together. Like, if that's what it seems like, that's hilarious and thank you so much, but I am such a hot mess. Like I just think that, like most of the adulting things, I just procrastinate, like accounting finances, savings return when I now have an accountant who does it. But like I had a conversation with my account at the other day and I was like, I don't know, I'm holding the phone. I'm just gonna understand what you're talking about it.
Speaker 2: All I say is I don't get paid to do this. You do exactly I would be doing this, That's right, I.
Speaker 4: Tell them, I don't need to think about it. You went to school for this.
Speaker 3: I don't have to understand that that I'm paying you to know nderstand it though, to be honest.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I just like, look, what is that?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 4: I said? Most of it, cleaning, cooking, all of it. Like, I just I think that once I get my dog, I'm going to have to really grow up because I have another mom. I'm going to be a mom mummy.
Speaker 2: Do you think that the dog will make you more responsible and teach responsibilities?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because also I'm responsible for someone else. I also think it's going to do great things for my mental health because I'm gonna like be forced to leave the house because right now I think that like in terms of being an adult, I know what's best for me, but I'm not going to do it because I'm just too lazy and I'm just like, I know that getting out of the house and going for a walk for that stupid mental health walk is going to be better for me. But I'm not going to do it.
Speaker 3: But if I have a dog, then you have to you have to do it bad because okay, fine, I'll take you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yeah, no, none of it's together. And that's why, like a lot of my skits is about being a mess, because it's like literally my life. I love it.
Speaker 1: I feel like we're all in there right.
Speaker 4: Nobody want to get by.
Speaker 1: No one knows what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have no idea.
Speaker 4: And when we were the kids though, and you saw people our age, they were like, oh they know what they're doing.
Speaker 2: My dad. My dad had me and my sister at my age. What the fuck? How are you twenty seven? Yeah, twenty eight?
Speaker 4: Yeah? My tap was twenty four.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I think you got married at like twenty four was a couple of years oldience twenty six.
Speaker 4: Babies, it's crazy cool.
Speaker 2: I was been drinking at like something like not having kids. Yeah, it's why.
Speaker 4: I am a baby. I can't have no how, I don't know. It's a different time. Yeah, it's a different time.
Speaker 1: It is a different time.
Speaker 2: I have a question, Yes, would you ever do a stand up routine? Because you're abviously quite funny.
Speaker 4: I get asked this all the time. Maybe I think.
Speaker 2: That, Okay, I want to do one. By the end of the you do you want to do one?
Speaker 4: If we'll both do one, she would.
Speaker 2: Do one, like at the same thing.
Speaker 4: If we're both bad, though, I want funds, actually actually want like if i'd be bad, that's part of it.
Speaker 1: Be bad.
Speaker 2: If I'm bad, Sorry, I've already got started. Well, but what I'm literal going to come out, my opening line would be I am not trained, like, leave now. If you want to get a refund, I'll pay your tickets. But my opening line opportunity.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I think so, I like.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 4: The only thing I would like hate the rejection. I don't know how I would handle it.
Speaker 1: I'll be there.
Speaker 4: I'll just paid actors put you in the audience just to get him going.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, nothing. Your friends would be there to.
Speaker 3: Support you, and surely you get recognized all the time from TikTok.
Speaker 4: Yeah all the time. Really, it happens on my dating apps now too, which is a bit of a weirdo.
Speaker 2: Don't you've got a link straight to.
Speaker 4: Photo? Is just a video all my skiffs. No, I try to like not make it seem that way, but when people like match or like like my profile, they'll write a comment and I'm just like, I don't know if that's turning me off or not, but yeah, it happens a lot.
Speaker 1: How do you like announce to the people you're dating what you do?
Speaker 4: I haven't I had them, I have social media. Most of the time, they'll they'll either be two people people that like understand and know who I am when we match and they've seen like they've seen me pop up, or they'll be like, oh, I recognize you. I thought I knew your face and if they weren't, like a follower, and then people who were just like I don't even know what that is. I don't have social media, so like, I don't even understand.
Speaker 1: What one do you prefer?
Speaker 4: You probably the one who does know, because one time I had a date with a guy who knew nothing, and like, I like, we ran out of conversation because I was like, I literally cannot tell you about my job, Like you don't actually understand or have an interest in what I do, and this is like my whole life. So like how we meant.
Speaker 2: To What did he do for a job?
Speaker 4: I can't even remember, but he was one of those like it does drink coffee, but he has coco powder with lukewarm water and shots it in them.
Speaker 2: That's enough, that's enough to.
Speaker 4: Not leader well. Actually the whole day he just told me what he ate that day, ingredient by ingredient, so like he's like, kaoe, spinach chili, and I was like, I'm not calorie.
Speaker 1: Look in the sauna here. This whole podcast, it is very hot.
Speaker 3: So we are going to go, but we are now going on Maddie's podcast. Sure you tuned into that one as well. If more content from the three of us, Maddie, thank you so much pleasure the podcast.
Speaker 4: It's very fun.