Speaker 1: A rally. That's something exciting. Campo has picked his team. Oh, he's picked the Crows team for this Thursday.
Speaker 2: Something done instead of doing that, That's.
Speaker 3: What I am because I think the Crows today are on the precipice of the football cliff. So I reckon they've been back to a cliff and they're just one bad loss from a push away. And they toss the word precipice, precipice, precipice.
Speaker 1: Please, do you know what I'm trying to trying to make an analogy?
Speaker 3: This is now If last week was important, this one's about keeping your fans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So give me the two you please.
Speaker 2: So there's a couple of things to this. I've got an eye on where they need to go and have a look at the future.
Speaker 1: Getting games to the players that.
Speaker 2: And I'm also looking at potentially one or two that might be injured or a little bit underdone right as well. So I went Dawson as your third tool forward. He's a little bit banged up, he's got a sore toe, he's a great one on one mark, he marks the ball and he's a beautiful kick. You lose walker putting forward. So let's have a look at him forwards.
Speaker 1: Happy kick, then you go fog Berry.
Speaker 2: I'll bring Berry in. I think he's pressured. I think he's shown enough when he's gone in that he is a little bit of a goalkicker, and I'd like to see him play a full game. He's been sub for the last two weeks. Let's have it, okay. And what he gives you as well is an opportunity perhaps if it's not going well through the midfield. He's another option that you don't need to sub in and sub out. And he's the one that can go in there and give you another string to the bow without playing midfield minutes at this point in time.
Speaker 1: So another one we're putting on the half forward flank to hang out to dry.
Speaker 2: Now he's in the forward line, so I'll tell you who. So he's essentially taking Murphy spot in that sort of high pressure forward Yep, right, then I've gone Shelley. I'll give him another opportunity. Okay, but attitude, I want effort, I want defensive pressure. I want all those things from a team perspective. Okay, that's what we want to see. I go Burgess and Keys as a high half four that can run up and get back. I think keys is important and you need some run up and down the ground. Then shall Celego and Jones through your midfield okay? And then I've got Brodie Smith as your rotation is your winger rotation, so you get him the ground, get him out of that back half that morning okay. Then that half back line is Hinge, Keen and Curtain Okay, So you bring Curtain in and you've got Hins, so you've got two beautiful left foot kicks that can kick the boy out of your back half and then Keen and then leave Nan Curvis butts of Michael Lannie in your back six. And you've got ball ass interchange yep, okay, and I bring so you're starting on ball rotation would be O'Brien, Laird, Sean Berg and Selego. So you've got a bit of power, you've got some inside and you've got and you got yeah, you've got a little bit of experience which I don't think you can go out. And then you've got Dowling who's your midfield rotation that comes on in the midfield, and I've also bought Strawn.
Speaker 1: In hell, I'm sitting here and running down Strawn Strawn.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, so I've gone Straw and so he's your extra tool that comes in.
Speaker 1: He can play for it.
Speaker 2: I think he can. Mark. I think he can do it. Can kick a couple of goals on the weekend and let's see what that looks like with him and Rob about iffing. Can I say that for IF's sake? So ultimately and then I'd put Cook or mckenry as your sub so, and I know Cookie did a reasonable job last he kicked three with limited opportunities. Something. I just think that, you know, maybe him will ned get that that nod so essentially down curtain and Strawn in for Crouch, Walker and Murphy.
Speaker 1: I'm picking that team.
Speaker 2: So just something a little bit different. That's how I look lovely and I think it's an opportunit unity once again against Richmond. You know a little bit of freshness, different look the players go in up and about. You know there's some freshness there with a couple of players second making for a five day break.
Speaker 1: Yep, so like it.
Speaker 2: That's where I went. I'll probably down. But I look at two.
Speaker 1: Three, double O, double O. Who likes that team and quickly get that posted K I got that right. Just have a look. I've only got four on the bench for some reason. I must have missed somebody.
Speaker 2: Is how much to be ned? Or cookies yourself?
Speaker 1: One or two?
Speaker 3: Come on to you A double, two, three double, A double A fifty dollars pounds about you. After the break, Campo's team moving forward, curtains in Young Dowling's in merves out strawns in like it, like it, like it a lot.
Speaker 2: And prefaces. I don't want to see a forward up at the stoppage. I want six sixty.
Speaker 1: Six, very very good. God, you beat it that here, don't.
Speaker 3: No, no, But it's not working for us because that extra the stoppage doesn't affect the stoppage.
Speaker 1: But it's also allowing the Tom Stewarts of the world.
Speaker 3: One